VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

Guys Irish Dance Too!
GUYS IRISH DANCE TOO!
WELCOME! This board is dedicated to all the boys, men and their parents who wish to share thier ideas, thoughts, questions, etc. about Irish Dance. Enjoy and be nice. Thanks for visiting!

• Heading to NAN's tomorrow - wow it has come way too fast. I think there is live commentry but will try to post new trends as I see them. Good luck to everyone going. Have safe trips and dance well. -- Slan agus beannacht, 04:21:00 06/27/08 Fri [4]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • So we are counting down the days until Nationals! Is anyone else as excited?? -- No name, 17:31:18 05/26/08 Mon [18]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • 21 days to NANS -- Ready???????, 17:16:25 06/10/08 Tue [14]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Below, there was a post about a school where the TC lets the kids play soccer outside. Could you/would you post the school? We'll be moving, but don't know where. Might have a chance to live near this school. -- Thanks!, 06:45:05 06/16/08 Mon [5]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • To make your own elastics how do figure out the desired length? -- 3dancersmom, 06:34:28 06/21/08 Sat [4]
    I bought the elastic material at walmart and would like to try making my own. I bought ones at a feis once for my other dd and they broke after she wore them a couple of times.

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• First timers going to Nashville ! Any tips welcome, places to eat, shop, fun etc and also any other tips welcome. Is it best to get a taxi to hotel, read that on another board. -- thanks in advance. xx, 15:08:59 06/19/08 Thu [5]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Hello, I have been visiting these boards now for a while and did not realise that there was a forum for boys, delightted to find it today from someone posting on the UK board. Sojust wanted tosay that it great to see and wish i had known about it before. -- Irish mum, 04:51:51 06/13/08 Fri [12]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • www.deancrouch.co.uk - nice site for immediate downloads, cds and ringtones. easy to follow instructions -- www.deancrouch.co.uk, 13:49:16 06/17/08 Tue [1]
    [ Edit | View ]

• Reel shoes... -- wr mom, 12:00:35 05/28/08 Wed [14]
    Are reel shoes always a little loose next to the ankle-area? DS just got a new pair of reel shoes (same brand he's always worn) and while they fit well in the length, they seem to "gape" a little on the sides by his ankles when he's up on his toes. He doesn't have narrow feet. He's always worn elastics with his soft shoes, but wondering if thats the way it is or is there a brand that fits around the shoe opening better.

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Interesting to boys is a thread on the UK/IRE board about boys and teasing in Irish dance... -- UK mum, 10:46:03 04/28/08 Mon [7]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • This is probably a reach...but..."Drews Mom", if you see this, would you e mail me. (Email inside) -- Irishmama (B's mom), 21:11:49 06/07/08 Sat [2]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • I need some things to do with my two ds' (10 and 7) and a friend (15) in Nashville. Suggestions? -- 7kids4us, 12:25:27 05/28/08 Wed [5]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Do the boys who win when they are real young usually keep winning through the older ages? -- Or are the percentages more likely that they will fade off???, 15:01:16 03/29/08 Sat [3]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Sick of hearing "boys always place" Or "the only reason he won is because of boy points" I see it all over the boards and hear it at feiseanna. Makes me wonder why I haven't been to these magic feises when my pc ds was trying to get a place...any place a few yrs ago. I think it is insulting. What are some good responses you have thought of over your years in dance? -- Irishmama, 18:45:49 04/15/08 Tue [26]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • By any chance, does anyone have a pair of boys soft reel shoes size 12 1/2 or 13 that have been outgrown and are interested in selling? -- Mom of shoeless son, 17:26:01 05/18/08 Sun [8]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • 46 days to NaN's -- Creeping up on us!!!, 16:39:38 05/16/08 Fri [4]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Watched a very impressive group of under 17 boys at WA yesterday! -- Wish all the groups were that big and exciting!!, 06:38:52 05/11/08 Sun [5]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • QUESTION/ SURVEY: what first got you boys/ men/ guys into ID? What attracted you to it, and what keeps you doing it? -- Lee in Darwin, 08:06:48 04/26/08 Sat [32]
    We are trying to work out how to attract more boys / men to ID in our school. So far there are only two boys and one man ... and there are only another 3-4 in the rest of the state.. so wondered what was it that got you fellas in the door in the first place? It obviously isn't the pretty dresses and wigs and all the 'princess stuff' that girls are attracted to, so really wondered what it was... please share your thoughts.

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Can somebody please help me, I am desparate. I am trying to get a shirt made for my son in stripes, he wants bold ones. Can anybody tell me where I can either buy the material or get one made. Preferably in green/white, orange/white, red/white, black/white. -- He needs a new shirt. Thanks, 21:28:10 04/15/08 Tue [31]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Broesler Boys/Men in their review AWESOME & Shane Kelly dancing w/you all made the show -- IN AWE, 14:39:07 05/05/08 Mon [2]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
    Main index ] [ Archives: 123456789[10] ]
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.