VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

Lead Mare: Yukon (Yuke)
Lead Stallion: Desert Fox (Fox)

Mates:
Yuke and Choncho

Subject: Strands of russet mane weaved wildly around the stallion's features as he puttered around the falls.

Author:
Rush
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:08:38 05/01/03 Thu

Something to do, something to do... Apparently, there was nothing at all to occupy him. His expression become glum, his lips forming a petulant pout.
Replies:
Subject: +the bronzed brute lazily walks around+

Author:
Desert Fox
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:56:35 05/27/03 Tue

+ his moonkissed hocks flash as he slowly picks up a trot. Summer squall kicks up his flag causing it snap. His banner flows elegantly behind him. His brawn quivers beneath his hide. His mind torments him with the vision of Mutiny. Where had she gone? Would she return They had spent such splendid time together... and now she was gone. Erased from his life in just a blink. His heart tore in pain. A new vision appeared to him. One of old that he'd thought had been lost forever. A beautiful face appeared. Her slender features flowing into her graceful frame. At one time she had been a scrawny filly, much like himself, but she had always had the grace which he lacked. And now, though he had become quite a sight, she still outshined him. His quickened pace now comes to a hault as he realizes he is at the mouth of the falls, looking down upon his herd. He'd been lucky to become it's leader and knew that it was where his heart would remain for all eternity. Her visage slips back into his mind, tormenting him. She would never come easily to him. He'd have to work for her. There was no reason he deserved her over any other stallion. She deserved the best. A thought of the new stallion she'd met flashed angrily before him. His lobes flatten and his nares sneer. A talon lashes at the rocky earth. An ear piercing shriek is released from his vocals. His leading pistons launch off the terra and slash hatefully into the sunny skies. A lonesome cloud covers the sun's rage as the brute returns to the earth. His orbs fog over with ice. A gaze remains upon the herd. His frame is that of a statue. Barely breathing, his mind is now set to the feat before him. He could not lose another he loved +
Subject: The palomino grazed complacently, hoping that she wouldn't remain solitary for long.

Author:
DEL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:25:12 05/22/03 Thu

Her blue eyes strayed to the forms so familiar and dear to her--Prayer, Rush, and Black Mist. Content that all was well, she returned to her grazing with her usual apathetic manner.
Replies:
Subject: walks in

Author:
Phantom Trick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:04:26 05/14/03 Wed

A big chestnut stallion walks in and looks around for Comet, who invited her. While he's looking, he also looks for the alphas so he can meet them.
Replies:
Subject: ::looks around the tt::

Author:
Yuke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:52:04 05/17/03 Sat

Replies:
Subject: I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
Player of Fox, Drowning, and Cyberspace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:09:07 05/22/03 Thu

Replies:
Subject: *~*he star of the south*~*

Author:
Black Star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:56 05/18/03 Sun

Hey guys! My player has been sooo busy.. (beats player over the head with a pogo stick) but I should be back by June! The next weeks are riddled with school awards night, 4-h, FFA, horse council.. but this summer i should become active! like i was a long long time ago.. lol. soo...

i love how you've updated the place! and its sort of ACTIVE now! YAY!

updates...

Runner: Has anyone seen him?? *sniffles* Runner?

Lark: Is in another light territory, has a mate..

so, i'll see yall soon!

Star
and player Becca
Replies:
Subject: Wings of the Messenger [Desert Fox and Yukon]

Author:
Black Bird
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:59:03 05/20/03 Tue

The bird crys out.
The sun has set,
The blue moon has risen.
It is time to come,
It is time to dance.

The castle waits you,
The party awaits you.
For the lead of power
you have been invited.

Lord Øthoe invites you,
Lord Øthoe awaits you.
Come, come,
To the Blue Moon Ball.

You are formally invited to the Castle Skotia-Thane for the Blue Moon dinner party. This is for the leads of territories only or a selected person to come in the lead's place. You may bring a guest. The party will start 6.1.03 AD and will end 6.7.03 AD. After the dinner the Ball will officially begin and all are invited to come. Please reply to this message if you are going to come.

:x:THE CASTLE SKOTIA-THANE:x:

Replies:
Subject: Comet bounds into the sweet grass nuzzling it with her velvet white nose...

Author:
Comet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:54:07 05/04/03 Sun

Her sky blue eyes fill with joy as she bounds again into the grass. She is still young, only 3 years old, and is still to have fun. Her bright pink hooves rear into the sky as she bounds and rolls into the sweet grass. She is filled with delight as she playfully rears in the sky waving her snow white mane in the air and flicking her tail behind her. Can you blame her?
Replies:
Subject: Due to a craaaaaaaaaaazy schedule and approaching finals>>>>

Author:
Linz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:35:02 05/15/03 Thu

The following characters will appear sporadically at best:

DEL
Remy
Prayer
Rush
Replies:
Subject: Black Mist Will be Gone. The 14th - 20th due to the fact that I have Graduation and Family.

Author:
Black Mist/Domino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:28:33 05/13/03 Tue

My family comes in tomorrow, so I won't be able to get on nearly as much, but I might be able to sneak on a few times. Just thought I'd give you all a heads up though. Before I was unable to. *Smile* See ya later, and Friday I'll no longer be a High school student. YAY! *Dances around*
Subject: Desert Fox, Cyberspace, and Drowning will be gone May12 till May 23rd.

Author:
Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:25:05 05/11/03 Sun

Replies:
Subject: *fly away with me [leads]

Author:
Magnolia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:15 04/26/03 Sat

thank you for the position.

she says, bowing her head greatfully.

*magnolia

[short AND lame! wow!]
Replies:
Subject: The filly bounded among the flowers, her muzzle thrust firmly in the air.

Author:
Prayer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:01:37 04/20/03 Sun

The aroma of the flora tickled her delicate nostrils causing her to sneeze periodically. She couldn't help but giggle after every sneeze, surprised as she was that such a loud noise could come out of little ole her. Butterflies flitted past her vision daring and enticing her to chase them. With the poise of a lady, she refused their scandalous invitations to prance among them instead. Her blue eyes were lovely against her liver chestnut coat, making her a wonderful addition to the swarm of brightly colored insects. Her heart had been lightened considerably by Black Mist's words--she was no longer haunted by visions of her dead sister. Now, if she could only find a suitable playmate...
Replies:
Subject: ::Walks around looking for something to do::

Author:
Yuke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:46 05/02/03 Fri

Replies:
Subject: The palomino mare grazed next to the falls, her mind soothed by the sound of the rushing waters.

Author:
Dawn's Early Light
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:55 04/19/03 Sat

An occasional breeze blew droplets of spray to refresh her sunwarmed pelt causing her to smile in pleasure. She was at peace now, the deaths of her daughter and mate were behind her. It helped that this place was the backdrop of dreams. Every day in this wonderland led her to believe more and more that she herself had died and was now relaxing in Heaven. Briefly raising her head, she glanced about for other horses before resuming grazing.
Replies:
Subject: SORRY EVERYONE

Author:
sheshanti and dartanions player
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:15 05/03/03 Sat

sorry i was inactive i had really bad internet trouble and i was in the water
Replies:
Subject: wander

Author:
Cristo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:48 04/03/03 Thu

he wanders quietly by himself occasionaly clipping at the lush green grass at his feet.
Replies:
Subject: Comet's bright blue eyes thank Desert Fox for welcoming her to Destiny Falls..

Author:
Comet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:58 05/03/03 Sat

Her sky blue eyes glimmer a thanks as she walks into Destiny Falls. Immidiantly, she feels at home and nickers up towar' the heavens. She has traveled many a while an' seeked a home. >Thank you< she murmers an' gallops into the territory seeking friendship...
Subject: ~Nothing But Mist~

Author:
Black Mist
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:58 03/28/03 Fri

~Slowly the vixen of ebon' enterd. Followed by a steed easily detected as her mate. A glance is given to see if another followed him. Soft wuff given to the steed, as gaze of crystal blue wanders in search of the leads. They were here in search of a home and though the thought of meeting new faces was exciting and pleasing, what they were leaving behind hung heavy on all their hearts~

(Sorry if that sucked, kinda distracted and tired at the moment)
Replies:
Subject: ::walks in:: I'm back!!

Author:
Yuke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:02 04/30/03 Wed

Replies:
Subject: † • Loneliness Is A Matter Of Heart • †

Author:
Cherish the Moment
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:14 04/21/03 Mon

Destiny Falls: She stepped hesitantly into her homeland, quivering slightly in anticipation. She was afraid, but why? She had no reason to be. Destiny Falls was her home, and its inhabitants were her family. How many times had she told herself this? Too many times to keep track of, she had lost count somewhere along the way. In truth, she was no more than a mere child. Alone and afraid, but wise beyond her four summers. And ready for whatever life had to throw her way.

Homecoming:
In more ways than one, it was like coming home. But with one exception: she remembered very little of her past, and did not expect to be remembered herself. There were, however, certain aspects of her childhood, which she did remember. And certain individuals whom she wondered if she’d ever see again. Just who was this mysterious personage exactly? What untold secrets had her eyes, eyes unlike anyone’s, witnessed. What longings did her heart feel? What words did her lips yearn to utter?

Hidden Identity: She was Cherish the Moment, daughter of Sugar & Spice x Midnight Surprise, granddaughter of Autumn Renegade, and the goddaughter of Moonlight. Destiny Falls was so much a part of her, and of her heritage that it was hard to imagine why she had left it in the first place. That was her mother’s doing, but one could not blame her for what she did. To her mother, Destiny Falls was a constant reminder of days long since passed. She had lived and lost, loved and even died. But she had tried. Oh, how she had tried. And when given the opportunity, she had taken her children and gone in search of a better future. Her intentions were true, but she was not perfect. She, along with the rest of the world, made mistakes. One of her mistakes was running away when she should have stood her ground, and faced life’s ugliness with a stout heart and courage. But her mother wasn’t a coward; she had been one of the bravest horses that she’d ever known. She had raised her children on her own, and as a result, Charity owed her life to her. For many years, and until she was able to support herself, her mother had been her only source of comfort in this world. She had been the one whom she had gone to when in trouble, afraid or injured. And over the years, she had taught her everything that she knew. Her mother had been a wonderful horse, both strong and wise, and in her opinion, the epitome of a ‘perfect’ mother.

Natural Intuition: In spite of all that had happened, she remained innocent and child-like. And was blissfully ignorant of this quality. She was a beauty; there was no arguing this fact. But never having quite realized the worth placed on outward appearances, she was also naive. And because she was, she had never learned how to use her ‘womanly’ powers to their full potential. Some mares were manipulative by nature, and from the moment they’re born, use their sex appeal to get what they want. She wasn’t one of them. Try as she might, she could not bring herself to see the evil in horses. She literally saw the world through ‘rose-coloured glasses’, and preferred to keep it that way. If you lingered in the past too long, before you knew it, the future will have passed you by. And what a shame that would be, not to have embraced life while you were still young and able to. Charity could very easily have chosen to dwell on her misfortunes, but instead, she chose to move on with her own life. Which was why she had come back here, to Destiny Falls, to see if she could put the past behind her, and move forward, one step at a time.

“He-hello…”

A Faint Heart: She stammered, unsure of herself and not for the first time in her life. But despite how she was feeling, she held her head high. First impressions weren’t everything, but they did carry some weight. And seeing as they did, she must make a good first impression. If she could, it would in all likelihood, be easier for her to make friends later on. Finding her confidence, she continued-

“My name is Cherish the Moment, you may call me Charity. I wish to stay in this beautiful land of yours. It was my home too, once upon a time ago. With your permission, I’d like to make it that way again.”
Replies:
Subject: ~Wanders Off~

Author:
Black Mist
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:20:22 04/30/03 Wed

~Having left Fox and the newcommer she had moved off in search of her mate, Remy, but he was no where to be found. Snorts softly as streamer is snapped against agravating flies, why must such things be created? Lobes perked as the sound of her godson was heard, smiles softly and searches for her Godfilly, hoping she was better now that she had started to move on with her sister's death~

Subject: Arrival

Author:
°~Bolter~°
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:00:21 04/21/03 Mon

The new stallion trots into the quiet and calm setting. His pelt shinning like last winter's snow. His dominant face, haloed with kindness search for another soul."Hello?!?! Does anybody live here??!!"
Replies:
Subject: Fox & Yuke

Author:
Black Mist
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:30:34 04/26/03 Sat

(I just wanted to thank you SO much for the position of Beta mare. I won't let ya done *Smile* And I wanted to give you a heads up about possibly being inactive some for the next couple weeks. I'm graduating in about 20 days. And I'm trying to finish all my work before the deadline. But I will post everyday possible and probably more then once. I won't be on till Sunday due to having Prom tonight, but I will be back Monday for sure. Thank you once more of the position)

~Mare bows to her leads and friends a smile upon her lips~
Replies:
Subject: *fly away with me [anyone]

Author:
magnolia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:08:27 04/13/03 Sun

russet fae prances her way o'er to the waterfall, dipping dished crania to the aqua. after quick sip, slender elms make their way into the refreshing surf, churning at the water. pistons swim she-beast nearer to the falls, amber eyes watching the pounding water majesty with delight. lobes swivel to hear if others were swimming too, or if she were solo in these wat'rs.

*magnolia

Replies:
Subject: +You keep comin' back for more+

Author:
Fallen Saviour
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:07:15 04/19/03 Sat

+Demon of shadows walks in, nares flaring in aggervation. He could not believe that he had been snuck... and by a light! He snorted in disapproval, but held his composure. He would not be brought down so easily+

Replies:
Subject: Sneak

Author:
Surprise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:08 04/21/03 Mon

(Since people don't read sneak board)

There is a sneak involving your herd on the sneak board.
Replies:
Subject: *****everyone*****

Author:
Desert Fox
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:01:07 04/20/03 Sun

If you have anything you want me to update.. pics, stats, names, etc... let me know. thanks
Replies:
Subject: ( Entrance permitted? )

Author:
Arvad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:28:28 04/07/03 Mon

The colt ceases his long strides as he nears the waterfall, lowering his dial for a brief drink. As he drinks, his optics move curiously 'round the land that meets his sight. He is surprised, and even a bit disgruntled, to see that this territory is far more active than any of the territories in the Evil lands. Stepping from the water, he stretches his legs as he thinks. The other land, Paradise Isle, had also been relatively active. Where does the difference lay? Is it because of the different beliefs the horses of the Light lands and the Evil lands harbor, is it because there are more Light horses than Evil...? No, he doesn't think the latter to be true. At least, not true to the extent that there is a very significant difference in number.

He sighs, a hind hoof rested at an angle. Basically, he feels, he is getting nowhere. He has met other foals like himself, an adult or two, but none have yet said anything of help. He doubts this place will produce new results, but he remains because he is, after all, already here. Time to meet the residents.
Replies:
Subject: *~*Yukon*~*

Author:
Rush
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:15:54 04/16/03 Wed

Following Fox's suggestion, the young stallion searched for the lead mare. -Yukon?- he called uncertainly, his confidence waning for a moment.
Replies:
Subject: Yuke will be gone for the next two weeks

Author:
Yuke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:07:17 04/17/03 Thu

Replies:
Subject: [Away]

Author:
magnolia/Megan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:35 04/17/03 Thu

Magnolia is gonna be gone from Saturday - Thursday, as I will be in FLORIDA. Chillin' in the sun. Expect tan muzzles and bleached mane ;)

~Megan
Replies:
  • +smiles+ -- Fox, 06:59:09 04/18/03 Fri
Subject: The widowed mare led her remaining two children into the area.

Author:
Dawn's Early Light, Rushing the Dawn, and Dawn's Prayer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:38:32 03/31/03 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Help needed

Author:
Al
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:37:00 04/16/03 Wed

Obsidian Pass is under attack need help.
Subject: ******Does anyone have any stats or pics they want me to link up??*****

Author:
Fox
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:48 04/16/03 Wed

Subject: ******Does anyone have any stats or pics they want me to link up??*****

Author:
Fox
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:38 04/16/03 Wed

Subject: The colt, nearly a stallion, moved along at a rolling canter.

Author:
Rush
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:40:13 04/04/03 Fri

His chestnut mane rose and fell against the sleek muscles of his arched neck. His forelock periodically flipped up to reveal a small star on his forehead, the only mar besides a stocking in the endless expanse of warm chestnut pelt. He nickered softly to any who could hear him in an open invitation for a chat. Being new here, he was eager to meet and greet the natives as they say in order to make new friends.
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]4 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.