VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

SOUTH CAROLINA MAO - PLEASE NO BANNERS - NO BANNERS

Subject: Moms, Teens & Miss

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 04:50:06pm

In your opinion who is the best LED to work with? What local pageant do you suggest for a Teen or Miss to enter? I am asking because we are looking for a LED that works with the girls, & supports them the entire Year.
Replies:
Subject: This is what it is all about -

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 11:52:16am

It's not about winning it all but what you take away from the experience. This posting below came from Miss Travelers Rest, Stormie McDonald - Hope she doesn't mind that I have posted it but it was from her heart. I would love to see her compete again next year.

(From Stormie McDonald)
A strange thing happened last night. I thought that if I didn't hear my name called, I would be upset. Walking down the steps to our dressing rooms after they announced who would continue to compete for the job, I looked around and girls were upset, which is perfectly understandable. I asked myself, "why am I okay?" I realized that two things created my calm and content attitude. One- I prayed. I prayed to God all week for strength. I prayed for my message to be heard. I prayed that I would say the things I needed. I prayed for a good interview. Then, when the day of finals arrived, I prayed for peace. I just remember whispering all day, "God, give me peace." When I stood on the platform before the opening number, I whispered, "God, give me peace. I want this job, but if I can't have this job, let me shine. If it's not my time, I pray that your will be done." and then the music started. As I reflect on my week, it is very clear that God answered all of my prayers. I did shine. I got my message across. I touched people in the audience with the answer to my on-stage question. I spent my whole interview sharing my passion for domestic violence awareness. Rachel Wyatt, a beautiful, Godly, driven woman won Miss South Carolina, which was God's plan for her and for our state. The second thing- I felt a very high sense of self-satisfaction. I have worked tirelessly and very hard on developing my platform. I have spent countless hours in the gym, countless hours driving to Atlanta and back for vocal coaching, and have become very involved with what is current in this world. The past 7 months have challenged me to look deeper within. I have given all of myself to my cause. I have spent days full of service. I have come home at night to fall asleep and wake up the next day with my car keys still in my hands. I have strengthened my faith in the Lord. I have dropped to my knees in prayer for survivors I have met. My eyes have flooded with tears while speaking about my cause and the survivors I have come to love. I have given my all and all in the name of something so much bigger than myself. Please do not pity me. Please do not tell me that I should have won. Please do not toss around conspiracies. I made it very clear that I did not enter this pageant for me. I entered it to share a message and I did just that. When asked about my platform on stage on Thursday night, the first thing that came out of my mouth was, "You know, Home Is Where the Heart Is more than just a platform to me, it's the main reason why I am here." Last year I watched this pageant on TV, this year I stood on the stage with some of the most successful women in this state. I am overjoyed and overwhelmed with honor. Thank you to Ashley Byrd, Chaz Ellis, and Erin Lindsay Gambrell for working hard as volunteers to provide this opportunity for girls like me. Never in my life did I think I would ever speak about my personal tragedy, let alone stand as a leader and inspire people. I am humbled. Here is my favorite picture from the week. In my first year competing, I received the Gold Presidential Service Award, for completing 257.5 hours of service by the deadline. Thank you to all that have supported me during this journey. I hold the title of Miss Travelers Rest until November and am still available for appearances. I would love to continue to volunteer and speak for my cause. I will post a link to my site in the comments.
I love you all.
💛 Stormie
Replies:
Subject: How does talent process for MAOT work? Another girls talent (tap) is same song as ;mikaylas. Curious?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 02, 12:58:21am

Replies:
Subject: Is onstage question a joke?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 02, 07:33:24am

Just curious as to why people in the top 5 who always do the worst on their onstage question seem to do the best in the top 5 placement. For example, this year the top 2 (Suzi and Rachel) both did not actually answer the question and instead spilled passionate rhetoric about certain freedoms that had the crowd cheering. However, Suzi was asked about refugees (I believe) and talked about freedom of religion (which somewhat pertained to the topic but wasn't an answer), while Rachel started talking about its the person not the gun when asked about merging Democrats and Republicans on gun control (but then again she got one line out before her crowd went crazy).
Then there's Betty Cantrell's answer before she won Miss America and Anna Brown's answer (although she did not hear the question) when she got first runner up last year. It seems as if onstage question has no play in the top 5 or that if you can get the audience riled up enough you will get the crown.
Replies:
Subject: Top 15 picks for Miss and Teen? Are there some underdogs?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 12:23:20pm

Replies:
Subject: Is this true? Did her talent go over 90 seconds? If so, this needs to be addressed. Just like physical fitness; those girls were not judged based on the criteria for a real push up or jumping jacks. Anybody can touch their nose to the floor when they have their butt up in the air. Not jealous; just like fair!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 01, 10:52:38pm

Subject: First members of the Miss and Teen class for 2017!

Author:
SC Pageant Fans Page
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 05:28:40pm

Miss Williamsburg County 2017- Dionna McFadden

Miss Williamsburg County Teen 2017- Kinandah Williams

Congrats ladies!
Replies:
Subject: So am I the only one who thinks there is a 1st runner up jinx?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 09:55:37am

Girls get 1st RU come back and don't do as good!!
Replies:
Subject: I'm a outsider just wondering what happened to Becki Owens and who is shooting the pageant now?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 05:04:16pm

Looking for more pics from last week
Replies:
Subject: Judges did a great job this year -

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 11:43:52am

My husband cannot believe that I have picked the winners so consistently for Miss SC over the past 10 years.
When it got down to the top three, I wasn't sure who the judges were going to name as the winner and I think any one of the top three would have been a good choice for Miss SC. Suzi & Christal - come back again to compete next year!!

I've been reading some of the comments from people who are trying to stir up things saying it was rigged, which is ridiculous! Rachel Wyatt was a front runner from the beginning and under a lot of pressure to meet everyone's expectations that she would be the winner. She's a front runner for Miss America and we should support her and cheer for her success!
Replies:
Subject: Ages of finalists

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 10:09:04am

I've heard a lot of questions about who is eligible to return. I don't know specific birthdays, but I know ages. Hope this helps.

MISS
1RU Suzi Roberts - 22
2RU Christal Potter - 22
3RU Anna Mills Polatty - 24
4RU Sydney Ford - 21

Top 10
Amelia McCulloch - 20
Anna Brown - 23
Chelsea Bullock - 22
Ariel Blackwood - 20
Shelby Dangerfield - 22

Top 16
Alyxandria Farkas - 18
Mary Grace Nasim - 20
Ali Bradley - 21
Bry Atchison - 21
Rebecca Robinson - 20
Katlyn Gordon - 20

TEEN
1RU Keegan Beane - 17
2RU Berkley Bryant - 15
3RU Sarah Finleyson - 17
4RU Scottlyn Cloninger - 17

Top 10
Ashlyn Laney - 16
Brooklyn Brewster - 16
Morgan McCall - 17
Julia Herrin - 14
Lindsey Burrell - 17

Top 16
Na-Dya Gamble - 16
Sydney Lima - 15
Kinsley Odom - 15
Ashleigh Smith - 13
Abby Grace Keller - 17
Dru Guy - 14
Replies:
Subject: Just because the pageant is over your regin is not.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 26, 06:16:25pm

So when you win your title at your prelim you have that title until you crown the next prelim winner? Is that right?
So why do I always see girls who still have that title and platform now STOP doing volunteer work, Promoting their platform,& appearances? Shouldn't you continue your service for your reign until you crown at the next prelim?
Replies:
Subject: Emotionless winner

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 10:39:15pm

No emotion from our winner. Almost like she new it was coming. Hmmmmm
Replies:
Subject: I'm curious about the local titleholders as well

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 26, 08:47:53pm

Is their year over now?
Subject: Blah

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 26, 06:54:35pm

It's not just that she didn't cry...She didn't seem the least bit excited. Let's face it. This is not a big deal to her. She was MAOT. Constantly around Miss America and the powers that be. BUT, my experience has been this is just her personality.... Sweet, but blah. She may bery well win Miss America, and I expect the same NO reaction. Not even a Tim Tebow pose.
Replies:
  • Re: Blah -- No name, Sunday, June 26, 07:02:24pm
Subject: RE: HHI

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 11:04:36pm

Re: the question about how was miss HHI not in top 5?

The answer: bc this pageant is clearly staged. Think about it. Crowing the girl who won MAOT on the 80th anniversary?? The girl who showed little emotion when being crowned. Its clear that the directors choose the girl that they think will be their best chance at a crown in AC, not the judges, even though they have yet to produce a Miss America. I can't say this isn't the first year this has happened either. Seems to be a trend.

Perhaps SC will finally have another Miss America when the directors stop meddling in the selection process. Just sayin.

Also not saying that HHI should have won but I do agree that she should have been top 5. But heck, from what I have seen about her online, her story is far more interesting than some of the other top 5. I actually want to know a little more about her, not the girl who couldn't bother to shed a tear when winning the title of the 80th miss sc.
Replies:
Subject: Question?

Author:
Fan for life
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 02:31:05pm

Does Miss Clemson represent the school or town of Clemson? My mom and I were wondering because it seemed kinda weird when they did the Clemson cheer last night? I thought they had a Miss Clemson University that represented the school? If it's the town why are they doing the cheer? I don't hear the Miss USC Gamecock supporters doing any kind of cheer.
Replies:
Subject: Regardless of how you spin it, I think it would have come down to Rachel and Suzi. They were without a doubt the most prepared for Miss America. However, I found myself really routing for Suzi after seeing and hearing about all of her platform work. She will make a great Miss South Carolina/ Miss America one day. Wow.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 26, 11:15:04am

Replies:
Subject: Who designed the swimsuits that the contestants wore for competition - I loved them!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 26, 09:41:01am

Replies:
Subject: Lindley Mayer

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 26, 10:16:54am

Just curious, she was with the former Queens. Did she win Miss SC? I know she won teen but I didn't see any other teens up there.
Replies:
Subject: Calm cool and informed

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 26, 09:52:04am

I would be calm cool and collected to if I knew the directors were on my side. I've met Rachel before and she is a nice person so by no means is this remark towards her. She deserves not to be treated badly what so ever....but the directors need to get a grip. Ask her crew how many times One of the directors walked over to them in the green room and filled there eat with gossip about the success this girl was about to have. How the lie to other competitors LEDs and parents about how there girl is a winner, and not in the cliche "youre all winners" way. I'm speaking from personal experience here. One in particular is thinks he is queen bee cause people flock to him for information, stuff no proffesional director should say or reveal, even though it's not true.

So if you are a regular attendee to this event and you huddle in the green room you know whether you want to admit or not that this is true, at one time or another you have had your ear filled with gossip from that one director. It's just rigged and they hook you by making you feel special and giving you a prelim and then a spot in the top 5 so you'll come back next year and give them your money. They gotta keep up that title of the biggest fundraiser cause that's about all they got.

Before you start bashing me as a bitter loser, again Rachel is a nice person and I wish her truly the best of luck. I just think the crafty directors need to be exposed. Influenced judges, letting them know who they want....BS!!!
Subject: Not rigged

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 26, 07:26:35am

Rachel is very seasoned so she stood the highest chance of getting that crown, she was maot so she knew she was good and it was no shock to her that she won... Cocky, yes. Rigged, um no. The directors have nothing to do with it that just sounds absurd. Rachel is a seasoned girl and did very well but I am not a fan of the cockiness and not shedding a tear bc that is such an iconic moment for each girl to experience and everyone loves seeing the expression on their face and it drives other pageant girls bc they want to feel that, but she was simply not surprised she won.
Replies:
Subject: Wyatt Wins Miss Talent Prelim

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 09:52:52pm

Replies:
Subject: Top 5 for Miss

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 10:17:09am

Mary Grace Nasim
Anna Mills Polatty
Suzi Roberts
Rachel Wyatt
Anna Brown
Replies:
Subject: HHI

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 10:42:51pm

How was HHI NOT in the top 5???!! She beat half those girls in SS and EG!
Replies:
Subject: Results tonight

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 08:25:03pm

Can someone post results from tonight?
Replies:
Subject: Who won?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 09:00:57pm

Replies:
Subject: Do teens still make apperance tonight for opening number?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 03:41:10pm

Subject: Teen top 5

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 02:28:59pm

Of the top 5 competitors, only Berkley Bryant is eligible to compete again. Scottlyn Cloninger, Sarah Finleyson and Keegan Beane are all 17. I hope they compete in Miss — they are all very talented.
Subject: My top 15

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 01:25:01pm

Midlands
Bluffton
Inman
Clemson
Lyman
Columbia
Boiling Springs
HHI
Sparkle City
Greater Greer
Spartanburg
Coastal Islands
NGU
CCU
Laurens County
Subject: Anyone else think that we could have Miss SC and Miss SC Teen from the same local organization this year?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 09:59:46pm

Replies:
Subject: Anyone know of anyone selling tickets?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 11:40:20am

Subject: My Top 15 prediction for tonight!

Author:
SC Pageant Fans Page
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 25, 10:53:08am

Columbia
Coastal Islands
Clemson
Greater Greer
Charleston Southern University
Hilton Head Island
Greenville Scottish Games
SC Sweet Potato Festival
Spartanburg
Inman
Sparkle City
Lyman
Boiling Springs
Travelers Rest
Berkeley County

I correctly named 9 out of the 16 teens! Can't wait to see how I do tonight!
Subject: I'm only asking because I am curious, is it unusual that two years in a row a double prelim was named 1st runner up? I am THRILLED for Makayla, I was just wanting to satisfy my curiosity.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 09:36:11pm

Replies:
Subject: Mikayla Starks new Miss SC Teen!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 08:32:03pm

Replies:
Subject: sounds back

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 07:04:43pm

Maybe we are back up after intermission?
Replies:
Subject: REFUND......

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 07:11:35pm

Who do we contact about getting a refund for the live stream???, this is TERRIBLE, Still NO idea who is in top 10, missed half of physical fitness and now its still not back up....
Subject: Paid 10.00 for live stream and I still don't know who the top ten are. Gonna call my credit card company and have the charges blocked.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 06:54:13pm

Replies:
Subject: Live stream

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 06:04:25pm

Is it on?? Mine is still blank
Replies:
Subject: Live Stream

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 06:48:13pm

You would think that with all the money spent in the Miss South Carolina Organization, that by Finals night they would have perfected the live stream, I have spent more time looking at a blank screen than I have watching the pageant. This is Unreal......
Subject: Unbelievable - 414 people at 9.95 each and no live stream. That equals almost $4200. I will be asking for my money back!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 06:47:18pm

Subject: Winner Predictions Teen and Miss for fun!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 04:01:55pm

Teen Top Five
4th runner up - Brooklyn Brewster
3rd runner up - Kinsley Odom
2nd runner up - Makayla Stark
1st runner up - Berkley Bryant
Winner - Keegan Beane
Bubbles
*Payton Lang
*Morgan McCall
*Lindsey Burrell

Top Five Miss
4th Runner Up - Anna Brown
3rd Runner Up - Mary Grace Nasim
2nd Runner Up - Anna Mills Polatty
1st Runner Up - Suzi Roberts
Winner- Rachel Wyatt
Bubble
*Ali Bradley
*Sydney Ford
*Bry Atchison
*Ariel Blackwood
Replies:
Subject: MY Top 15 prediction

Author:
SC Pageant Fans Page
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 02:22:06pm

Greenville Scottish Games Teen
Laurens County Teen
SC Sweet Potato Festival Teen
Clemson Teen
Greater Greer Teen
Florence Teen
Sparkle City Teen
Greater Easley Teen
Anderson County Teen
Lyman Teen
Hilton Head Island Teen
Western Piedmont Teen
North Charleston Teen
Inman Teen
Myrtle Beach Teen
Subject: Money for live stream tonight needed to be REFUNDED!!! It has stopped again!!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 09:25:12pm

Replies:
Subject: I think your new Miss SC Teen will be Kinsley Odom Miss Sweet Potato Teen

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 10:51:21pm

Replies:
Subject: Talent Winners last night

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 11:01:19am

Was very surprised at both Teen and Miss talent winners last night. While they were somewhat entertaining I feel others were much stronger. Especially in the Teen group!!
Replies:
Subject: Top 5 teen

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 08:29:47am

Clemson. Greater Greer. Hilton Head. Sweet Potato Festival. Western Piedmont
Subject: Top 15 Teens

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 07:36:00am

Who do you think will make top 15 for Teen?
Replies:
Subject: outsider looking in

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 09:54:25pm

who do you think is top 5? based on pictures on the website. I think Spartanburg, Hilton Head, Clemson, columbia, and coastal Island? based on performance though whats yalls opinion.
Replies:
Subject: same dress

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 09:26:35pm

did anyone notice that miss greer middle college is wearing the same dress as the emcee during on stage question...
Replies:
Subject: My top 5 MISS- Clemson, HHI, Columbia, Coastal Islands and either Spartanburg or Greater Greer

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 08:40:42pm

Subject: Was curious about what happened to Golden Grove Teen. She is on the website, but not at the pageant. Hope she is ok.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 08:31:53pm

Subject: Livestream is now back up...but Teen Physical Fitness is over...

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 06:47:26pm

Subject: The live stream is awful!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 06:20:52pm

Getting really tired of paying for the live stream since we cannot be present and it goes out. missed all of opening number and now on into competition!!
Replies:
Subject: My top 2 are clemson Rachel Wyatt and North Greenville University Christal Potter

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 06:23:52pm

Subject: Did anyone else think a few of the teens looked like a Miss?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 12:34:06pm

Replies:
Subject: Prelims!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 10:05:54pm

Ok, so competition is off to a good start! No surprise with the Miss Talent winner...thought it would be between her, Florence and Sparkle City. Swimsuit surprised me a little though! Congrats to her! Both teens did outstanding and deserved their wins! A little surprised with teen evening gown though! And how embarrassing for Greater Easley Teen. I think she handled that mess up like a champ!
Replies:
Subject: Notice that BB pants were too big in rehearsal today; look tonight....they won't be. They were taken from auditorium

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 05:03:43pm

To be altered...secretly...
Replies:
Subject: Watching the pageant and the "go girl", "you got this girl" cat calls are..... These girls are competing in the Miss SC Teen pageant, not the little miss fly by night pageant. The cat calls are so red neck. Reminds me of Honey Bo Bo's family.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 09:06:41pm

Replies:
Subject: Live stream

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 06:45:54pm

This live stream is terrible...it's constantly buffering! Is anyone else having difficulties watching?
Replies:
Subject: Why is Leah Lawson not in the "Wolf Pack" anymore

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 12:13:39pm

I have noticed she hasn't been with them in a while.
Replies:
Subject: Just curious why no photos of the prelim winners have went on the website or fb page for Miss SC? Usually every year there is a really nice photo of them on stage holding their prelim bowls. Are they not posting photos anymore?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 07:27:37am

Subject: Is the live stream offline for everyone?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 08:51:03pm

Subject: These girls are bringing it this year!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 04:15:16pm

I am highly impressed with every girl this year. Looking beautiful before interviews and I can't wait to watch prelims tonight. Good Luck Teens & Miss
Subject: Is there anywhere online that has the girls' platforms & talents listed?

Author:
All I can find is head shots.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 03:19:06am

Subject: Question

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 21, 04:03:58pm

Hi! Who were the Top 15 at Miss South Carolina 2011? Thanks
Replies:
  • Re: Question -- No name, Monday, March 21, 04:35:10pm
  • Miss -- No name, Monday, March 21, 05:05:32pm
  • Re: Question -- sorry - just have names not titles, Tuesday, June 21, 03:17:04am
Subject: Any changes in predictions?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 19, 05:33:57pm

Replies:
Subject: Scholarships

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 04:04:55pm

When will they post the quality of life and woman of achievement scholarship winners?
Replies:
Subject: Miss & Teen Contestants

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 19, 02:29:29pm

Everyone of you girls look Amazing and I want to wish you the best of luck this week in your Interviews, Talent, Evening Gown, Swimsuit, Physical Fitness & Onstage Question Competition. It's going to be an exciting week and we all can't wait to see who will be Crowned Miss SC Teen & Miss SC! Your hard work & dedication will pay off on that stage. GOOD LUCK!
Subject: Live streaming

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 16, 09:47:10am

Hey just wondering if anyone has any information about the live stream ? Wanting to watch the pageant from ny .
Replies:
Subject: Videos

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 03:08:45pm

Where is Racheal Wyatts video ? They skipped hers.
Replies:
Subject: Videos are up!!! Which are your favs???

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 03:01:38pm

Replies:
Subject: Platforms

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 02:04:10pm

What are all of the contestants' platforms? Does anyone know? How much does the platform actually matter?
Subject: Miss Groupings

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 12:28:10pm

Mu
Golden Strip - Dance - Savanna James (2015)
Berkeley County - Dance - Catherine Wong (New)
Duncan - Vocal - Cortnie Stuppard (New)
Summerville - Painting - Alacey German (New)
Laurens County - Dance - Briana Davidson (2014)
Hartsville - Vocal - Mikeya Murphy (2015)(2014)
Coastal Carolina University - Vocal - Shelby Dangerfield (2014) (2012 MT-2nd R/U)
Limestone College - Dance - Keasha Currence (New)
Blue Ridge Foothills - Vocal - Mya Machen (New)
Walterboro Sweetheart - Dance - Riki Sheffield (New)
Green Wave - Vocal - Jordan Sprueill (New)
Lander University - Vocal - Katlyn Gordon (New)
Orangeburg County - Dance - Alexis Adams (2015)
Charleston Southern University - Song and dance - Amelia McCulloch (New)
Western Piedmont - Tap dance - Laura Matrazzo (New)
River Bluff - Dance - Graci Conner (New)
St. James - Dance - Francie Evans (New)
Capital City - Vocal - Leslie Knight (2015) (2013-Top 16)
Greater Easley - Vocal - Sophie Keyes (New)

Alpha
Blythewood - Dance - Michelle Armstrong
Loris Bog-Off Festival - Dance - Samantha Small (New)
Spartanburg Methodist College - Vocal - Sarah Reed (New)
Sparkle City - Dance - Bry Atchison (2015 OH NFT Award) (2013)
River City - Tap dance - Shannon Baucus (New)
Lexington - Vocal - Meera Bhonsle (New)
Clarendon - Vocal - Drue Floyd (New)
Florence - Dance - Brooke Vu (New)
Greater Greer - Vocal - Mary Grace Nasim (2015-Top 15, Prelim Talent Award, Overall Talent Award)(2014-Top 15)
Greer Middle College - Vocal - Alyxandria Farkas (New)
Kershaw Spring-a-Thon - Vocal - Kristy Brecht (New)
Spirit of Chesnee - Vocal - Ashley Yates (New)
Greenville County - Drumming - Valerie Bostick (New)
Spartanburg - Vocal - Anna Mills Polatty (2015-4th R/U, Miss Congeniality) (2012-Top 10, Overall Talent Award)
Coastal Islands - Dance - Suzi Roberts (2015-Top 16) (2014 Miss SC International)
Chesnee - Vocal - Lauren Waynick (2014)

Sigma
Bluffton - Vocal - Britney Wilson (New)
North Charleston - Monologue - Bethany Jenkins (New)
Travelers Rest - Vocal - Stormie McDonald (New)
Camden - Dance - Grace Smith (New)
Midlands - Baton - Emily Doyle (New)
Socastee - Vocal - Micah James (New)
SC Gamecock - Flute - Katherine Turner (New)
North Greenville University - Vocal - Christal Potter (New)
SC Peach Festival - Dance - Matalyn Mills (New)
Inman - Dance - Ali Bradley (New)
Greenville Scottish Games - Dance - Natalie Southgate (New)
Clemson - Dance - Rachel Wyatt (New) (2012 MAOT, SCOT)
Union County Fair - Vocal - Hope Lumpkin (New)
Lyman - Violin - Ariel Blackwood (New)
Columbia - Dance - Sydney Ford (New)
SC Sweet Potato Festival - Dance - Chelsea Bullock (New)
Boiling Springs - Dance - Rebecca Robinson (New)
Hilton Head Island - Dance - Anna Brown (2015-1st R/U) (2014-T10, Prelim SS Award)
Fountain Inn - Vocal - Montgomery Wilson (New)
Replies:
Subject: TOP 10 Teen

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 26, 10:20:22am

Top 10 Teen

*Miss Clemson Teen
Makayla Stark

*Miss Greater Greer Teen
Berkley Bryant

*Miss Hilton Head Island Teen
Payton Lang

*Miss SC Sweet Potato Festival Teen
Kinsley Odom

*Miss Sparkle City Teen
Lindsey Burrell

*Miss Western Piedmont Teen
Michaela Emory

*Miss Williamsburg County Teen
Na-Dya Gamble

*Miss Duncan Teen
Keora Rogers

*Miss Hartsville Teen
Delaney Barr

*Miss Orangeburg County Teen
Alexis Nimmons
Replies:
Subject: Miss contestants' teen experience

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 26, 11:50:02am

This was left off of the general list, but I thought some people would like to know Miss contestants' experience in the Teen division.

Boiling Springs - Rebecca Robinson (2013 Teen T10) (2012 Teen T11)
Chesnee - Lauren Waynick (2012 Teen T11)
Clemson -Rachel Wyatt (2012 MAOT/SC Teen winner)
Columbia - Sydney Ford (2012 Teen 3RU) (2011 contestant -- can't find placement)
Greater Greer - MaryGrace Nasim (2013 Teen T10, Prelim Talent)
Greenville Scottish Games - Natalie Southgate (2012 Teen T11) (2011 contestant -- can't find placement)
SC Sweet Potato Festival - Chelsea Bullock (2011 Teen T10) (2010 Teen T15)
Sparkle City - Bry Atchison (2012 Teen T11)
Replies:
Subject: Pageant Junkies Premium

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 27, 02:23:15pm

I hate to even ask this...but is anyone a member of Pageant Junkies Premium? It won't be long until her Top 5 predictions for SC are listed, and I'd LOVE to see who she picks! $15/month is a little too steep for me to be able to afford. Thanks in advance!
Subject: Miss TOP 10

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 26, 11:19:45am

*Miss Clemson
Rachel Wyatt

*Miss Greater Greer
Mary Grace Nasim

*Miss Hilton Head Island
Anna Brown

*Miss Lyman
Ariel Blackwood

*Miss Spartanburg
Anna Mills Polatty

*Miss Sparkle City
Bry Atchison

*Miss Orangeburg County
Alexis Adams

*Miss Midlands
Emily Doyle

*Miss Coastal Islands
Suzi Roberts

*Miss Charleston Southern University
Amelia McCulloch
Subject: TOP 10 Teen

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 26, 07:15:54am

Clemson
Greater Greer
Hilton Head
Western Piedmont
Spartanburg
sparkle City
Coastal Islands
Inman
Columbia
Boiling Springs
Subject: Teen Groupings

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 12:52:35pm

Red
Lake Bowen - Dance - Dru Guy (New)
Palmetto - Piano - Morgan Reynolds (2014) (2013)
Williamsburg County - Dance - Na-Dya Gamble
Clarendon - Vocal - Sara Levitt (New)
Lexington - Piano - Julia Herrin (New)
Bluffton - Vocal - Barbara Frederico (New)
Myrtle Beach - Vocal - Ashlyn Laney (New) (3RU SC Teen USA)
Coastal Islands - Dance - Caroline Hopkins (New)
Green Wave - Piano/Vocal - Alexandra Warren (New)
Simpsonville - Dance/Gymnastics - Lauren Hastings (New)
Metropolitan - Magic - Sarah Beth Moody (New)
Wade Hampton Taylors - Dance - Ashleigh Smith (New)
River City - Dance - Sarah Wrenn (New)
Lyman - Vocal - Morgan McCall (New)
Summerville - Dance - Sydney Lima (New)
Powdersville - Dance - Abby Grace Keller (2015)
Springfield - Dance - Alana Gleaton (New)
Duncan - Marimba - Keora Rogers
Greater Easley - Monologue - Sarah Finleyson (New)
Florence - Vocal - Madeline Owens (New)
Clemson - Dance - Makayla Stark (2015 T10, Prelim EG) (2014 1RU, Prelim EG, Overall EG) (2013 T10, Prelim EG) (2012 T15)

White
Golden Grove -Dance - Madelyn Christian (2015) (2014)
Western Piedmont - Piano - Michaela Emory (2015)
Mauldin - Dance - Grace Lindsay (New)
Spirit of Chesnee - Dance - Bailey Goldsmith (New)
Yellow Jacket - Art - Ashley Simpson (New)
St. James HS - Dance - Britney Blevins (New)
Anderson County - Baton - Brooklyn Brewster (New)
Spartanburg - Dance - Chanlan Ann Kasa (New)
Golden Strip - Dance - Brittney Westbrook
Lowcountry - Piano - Rachel Liberstein
Columbia - Vocal - McCayla Ratcliffe
Midstate - Dance - Paris Stevenson (New)
Boiling Springs - Dance - Scottlyn Cloninger (New)
Laurens County - Vocal - Davis Wash (2015)
Inman - Dance - Leighanna Gambrell (2015 T16)
Darlington HS - Vocal - Aubrey Goodwin (New)
Loris Bog-Off Festival - Dance - Blair Gasque (New)
Chesnee - Dance - Danielle Worthen (New)
Travelers Rest - Dance - Bailey Phillips (New)
Greenville County - Vocal - Michaela Parker (New)

Blue
Orangeburg County - Dance - Alexis Nimmons (New)
Capital City - Vocal - Katelyn Yuchmow (New)
Fountain Inn - Vocal - Gracie Hicks (New)
Camden - Dance - Cassandra Gibson
Hartsville - Dance - Delaney Barr (New)
Chapin HS - Violin - Joanna Dyches (New)
Colleton County Rice Festival - Vocal - Britney Ernest (New)
Clinton - Dance - Caroline Addison (2015)
Yellow Jasmine - Dance - Connor Mouzon (New)
Socastee HS - Dance/Gymnastics - Alexis Johnson (New)
Greenville Scottish Games - Dance - Keegan Beane (New)
North Augusta - Dance - Parker Blackburn (New)
Berkeley County - Vocal - Paris Rizzo (New)
Blue Ridge Foothills - Piano - Trina Pham (New)
North Charleston - Monologue - Faith Dalzell (New)
Hilton Head Island - Dance - Payton Lang (2015 T10, Media Award)
Greater Greer - Dance - Berkley Bryant (2015 3RU, Prelim Talent) (2014 T10)
SC Sweet Potato - Dance - Kinsley Odom (2015)
Blythewood - Dance - Skylar Smith (New)
Sparkle City - Vocal - Lindsey Burrell (2015 T16)
Midlands - Dance - Olivia Loynes (2015)
Replies:
Subject: Top `15

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 12:11:27pm

Teen:
Columbia
Hilton Head Island
Inman
Palmetto
Boiling Springs
Camden
Greater Greer
Sweet Potato
Clemson
Clarendon
Socastee High School
Sparkle City
Summerville
Travelers Rest
Western Piedmont

Miss:
Capital City
Charleston Southern
Clemson
Coastal Islands
Columbia
Hilton Head Island
Lexington
Lyman
Midlands
North Greenville
River Bluff
SC Sweet Potato
Sparkle City
Spartanburg
Spartanburg Methodist
Replies:
Subject: My Top 10 Picks! Good Luck, everyone!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 23, 09:57:05pm

(*in no particular order)

TEEN

Greater Greer
Hilton Head Island
Greenville County
Midlands
Sparkle City
Spirit of Chesnee
Clemson
Inman
Coastal Islands

MISS

Greater Greer
Midlands
Hilton Head Island
Clemson
Columbia
Florence
Lyman
Spartanburg
Sparkle City
Replies:
Subject: Heashots are posted!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 16, 03:46:28pm

Replies:
Subject: Headshots posted

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 09:35:31am

Changes from crown shots: one Miss added (Michelle Armstrong, Blythewood) and three Miss contestants withdrawn or photo not included (Hali Larkins, Metropolitan, because of work obligations; McKenna Luzynski, Wade Hampton Taylors, due to injury; and Hunter Haag, Colleton County Rice Festival, reason unknown).
Subject: It's Getting Close! No activity - what are people thinking - Top 5 Miss??

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 13, 04:15:49pm

Replies:
Subject: LED'S You may want to remind your title holders that what goes on socal media is out there for everyone to see.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 14, 01:58:09pm

Ladies remember that your Facebook, Twitter, Snap chat, Instagram other social media content as well as any other internet website(s) or web page(s) is considered a reflection on you, your Director and the Miss South Carolina Organization!
Subject: When will headshots be posted online?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 04, 02:39:21pm

I can't remember exactly when headshots were posted online in the past few years, but I feel like they've usually been posted by May. When is the paperwork deadline? Are headshots due at that time?
Subject: Has anyone paid for their opening number and SS yet?

Author:
If so, did you pay on line or complete the paper form? (Thank you.)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 07:17:48pm

Replies:
Subject: Tomorrow Ali will become Mrs. Fauntleroy!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 29, 05:16:10pm

I am sooooooo happy for her! I hope someone posts some pictures! I'm dying to see her custom Gregory Ellenburg!
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.