Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

South Carolina MAO Message Board
SOUTH CAROLINA MAO - PLEASE NO BANNERS - NO BANNERS

Subject: Miss SC and Miss SC Teen

Author:
WOW!!!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 18, 10:59:53pm

Replies:
Subject: Winners were on point but top 16 teen and miss? Random

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 23, 05:28:51pm

Subject: Congratulations!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 21, 06:48:43pm

I would first and foremost like to congratulate the new winners: Brooke Sill and Brook Mosteller. You guys were awesome and won a very hard contest!!! To the people who are out there being mean about them and directors, GROW UP!!! Support the winners or not. If not, leave them alone!
Subject: Question

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 12:11:29am

How can a non finalist win 2 awards one for
Swimsuit and the other was interview and not make top 15? In the Miss that happened tonight. If the young last was that good why didn't she place?
Replies:
Subject: What is a Bully?

Author:
Grace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 04:41:11pm

There are different types of bullies. Bullying can involve direct attacks (such as hitting, threatening or intimidating, maliciously teasing and taunting, name-calling, stealing or damaging belongings) or more subtle, indirect attacks (such as spreading RUMORS or encouraging others to reject or exclude someone).Bullying consists of three basic types of abuse – emotional, verbal, and physical. It typically involves subtle methods of coercion such as intimidation. Bullying behavior may include name calling, verbal or written abuse. Studies have shown that envy and resentment may be motives for bullying. I would say that 90% of you people on this BOARD are BULLIES! Hope your NOT teaching your children these same qualities. SHAME ON YOU! People REALLY? Your Jealously is so UGLY! The really sad part of it all is that about 90 % of you will attend CHURCH on Sunday, sing in the Choir, smile and ACT like you have the LOVE of Jesus in your heart! How can you? If you cant love your brother or sister in Christ how can you love him? Hey if you can live as a HYPOCRITE LIVE ON!
Replies:
Subject: When will this stop??

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 18, 08:24:51pm

When are all of you people going to realize that no amount of complaining and whining is going to change the fact that Brook Sill won the teen pageant hands down? She is a beautiful, intelligent and talented young lady and everyone could see that she shined on that stage.

As far as the subject of her facilitator, let it go. She did nothing wrong and let's face it, there is no picture out there. If so, it would have been reposted on facebook or on the MAO message board, since you say you cannot post on here.

I have been a contestant, on a local pageant board and a spectator of the Miss SC organization for over 12 years and this year really is the icing on the cake with you people. Never have I seen so many jealous and vengeful individuals in my life. At the end of the day, if you are not happy with the outcome, then do not compete again. If you were not a competitor, then do not support the pageant. Save your money on your tickets and your sanity and stay home next year.

The ones of you that complain are the reason why people quit being volunteers or LEDs with this pageant. They simply cannot take it any longer. Just like the lifelong saying goes......."You are damned if you do and damned if you don't" when it goes to helping girls in this system. You don't do enough, then you are the worst LED ever and will be bashed. Go above and beyond for your girl, then someone will say it was fixed or rigged if your girl wins.
Please drop this, move on with your life and support both Brook and Brooke at MAOT and Miss America.

Face the facts that you were and still are threatened by both Tiffany and Brook. You knew at the beginning of last week that Brook was going to be in the top and now you are having to face the facts. She won.
Replies:
Subject: South Carolina has two wonderful queens! They will represent us very well. Nothing finer than a Carolina Girl. SHINE SHINE SHINE and bring home those crowns!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 18, 01:20:32pm

Replies:
Subject: MISS USA / TEEN USA OFFICIAL RECRUITER PAGEANT

Author:
Triple Crown Event
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 11:32:24pm

GC Pageants is still accepting delegates for Teen and Miss divisions.

Congratulations to Brook Sill and Lauren Cabaniss, former Miss Mountain Lakes Teen USA and Miss Mountain Lakes USA on their accomplishments at Miss SC.

For more info:
www.gcpageants.com
Replies:
Subject: Brook Sill dress

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 15, 08:24:52am

Who is the maker of this 2 piece gown?
Replies:
Subject: Post

Author:
Been there done that
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 07:30:56pm

If you want something removed from this board, email the moderator and he will remove it. I am sure that is what Tiffany did and I have done it in the past.
Subject: Lindley is the whole package and her platform and message are about helping others not furthering herself!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 06:39:58pm

Two comments were made about Lindley Mayer (and no I am not related to her at all)...one was she isn't the whole package--wrong she is the entire whole package...she is beautiful, fit, intelligent, talented and above all has an outstanding platform that is not "all about her"!!! Her platform deals with disabled youth and she has given an enormous amount of time and energy over many, many years since childhood raising money for children with disabilities. How could anyone say her interview could ever be "all about her". Lindley is sincere, while those of you who attack her are not--in fact far from it. In life, one's true colors do show through and they show through the jealous comments made on this board as well as on fb. It is sad that some of the same contestants who don't like to be bashed on here about weight and other issues, have chosen to post things to hurt Lindley and other contestants. It's time to stop being negative towards any contestant and instead to support each other. There is no reason to be rude on this message board about any contestant period!
Replies:
Subject: Who has aged out? And who is moving up to Miss?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 07:31:47pm

Subject: Brooke Mostellar

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 11:46:54pm

I am THRILLED that Brooke Mostellar is our new queen. I am soooo happy that she is the new fresh face of Miss SC. I'm even happier to see some of these other girls age out so new talent and new competition can come in! Congratulations, Brooke! You're going to have a WONDERFUL year!
Replies:
Subject: SC pageant fans making us look good---NOT!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 15, 11:23:30pm

The Grapes of Wrath Organization is pleased to announce its inaugural Sour Grapes Pageant! After careful examination of message boards across the country, the following finalists have been selected as having the most rabid, ill-tempered and downright whiny pageant "fans." Congratulations to our winners (aka sore losers), who are Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Illinois!!! Our overall winner, to be announced once all votes have been tabulated (votes being the tears you've cried on your pillow), will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to a Pity Party and Whine & Cheese Tasting in Atlantic City. See ya on The Boardwalk!
Replies:
Subject: If the new Miss SC is so fantastic...then why were they planning to change almost everything about the girl even before the week was through and she had the crown on her head? Wait and see...

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 15, 05:53:14pm

Replies:
Subject: Face it

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 15, 09:50:24pm

For all the "save the world" rhetoric, the Miss SC program seems to bring out the worst in a lot of people involved. Big money mixed with big egos playing on girls' desperate dreams to become Miss America. Not seeing THAT train wreck coming? Seriously? No wonder the general public thinks pageant people are all a bunch of idiots. Tell me how the behavior of many of the people you reference is fundamentally different than a bad toddlers & tiaras episode? Those of you bashing should be ashamed of yourselves. There isn't any combination of placements of the top 10 teen or miss that would not have elicited all of the same types of vitriolic responses. Participate with a glad heart and face it for what it is, or take your toxic logic and don't go away mad - just go away.
Replies:
Subject: The educated contestant wins again! I am so happy to see this. Why do we have so many 24 year old contestants with very little education beyond high school? Look at the history of our winners, they are either full-time college students or graduates. It makes me happy to see "scholarship" still a big point in the crown. The judges got it right!

Author:
Proud
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 12:07:56pm

Replies:
Subject: Can we ever be satisfied about who wins?

Author:
fans
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 15, 11:15:19am

Every year you get on this board and see that people are complaining about the winners. Yes, there were other girls who I thought would have taken the crown, but we need to be supportive of our new Miss South Carolina and Miss South Carolina Teen. Best of luck to them as they prepare for Miss America and Miss America's Outstanding Teen.
Subject: Question

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 01:57:11pm

Am I the only one who noticed that the Teen judges panel was much more well-rounded than the Miss judges panel? There was no Miss judge who had a background in dance or even vocal performance. It seemed very unbalanced.
Replies:
Subject: Brook Sill

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 03:36:43pm

Brook Sill deserved that crown, hands down. She's a sweet and well rounded girl with the whole package of Miss SC Teen. Everyone and their jealous mothers need to back off because Brook earned that crown fair and square and will make an amazing Miss SC Teen, and MAOT
Replies:
Subject: Poor Lindley

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 01:00:04am

Replies:
Subject: It's it sad when another Director is working with another Teen

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 15, 01:37:00am

Replies:
Subject: How about that? Miss Congeniality wins Miss SC. Gotta love it! Congrats Brooke on a much deserved win.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 10:45:05pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Chesnee teen was announced as Miss Clemson Teen during PF and then they screwed up her taken intro. Something is very wrong with this picture!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 09:23:00pm

Replies:
Subject: Read and meditate on God's word

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 08:22:10pm

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. (Luke 6:45 KJV)

Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: (1 Peter 3:8 KJV)

Enough said! I would post my name but, I am sure somebody will attack me for this
Replies:
Subject: Top 10

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 12, 05:33:59pm

Teen
Mauldin
Chesnee
Clemson
Lyman
Spartanburg
Heart of Greenville
Lake Keowee
Anderson county
Yellow jasmine
Richland County

Miss
Hilton head island
Greenville county
Capital city
Columbia
Spartanburg
Lake Keowee
Boiling springs
Inman
Mt pleasant
Richland county
Replies:
Subject: Aging out

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 01:02:19pm

Which Miss contestants aged out this year? And which teens (top 17) will be moving up to Miss next year? Just wondering.
Subject: The new Miss SC Crown to have 6 points!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 10:35:17am

Scholarship, Service, Style, Success, Shady and Sales!
Replies:
Subject: I was so happy to hear Taylor Fitch will be competing this coming year!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 10:10:01am

Replies:
Subject: 4 of the top 5 were the top 4 ad page winners in Miss. For the past 3 years, the girl called 3rd in the top 5 was crowned Miss SC.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 10:28:52am

Subject: Speaking of the Pageland group

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 12, 11:28:12pm

Why does the new Pageland queens banners not have USA on them? Hope they know using the title Miss Teen Pageland without the USA behind is a copyright infringement.
Replies:
Subject: Festival Queens!!!!!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 09:15:49pm

WHAT NO FESTIVAL QUEENS MADE TOP 10???? No Loris Bog Off or Pageland Watermelon!
Replies:
Subject: Damn, I am disappointed that nobody reported any news from the galal! Who got drunk and told somebody who the winner was going to be. Wasn't Chaz there doing his thing?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 11:48:04pm

Replies:
Subject: Powdersville??

Author:
No name (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 03:27:23pm

I couldn't make it to state this year and I'm wondering how Miss Powdersville is doing. She is such a beautiful girl but I've never seen her compete. Let me know please.
Replies:
Subject: Holy Cow! After the talent I've been seeing in Miss it's going to be hard to pick a winner. My pic for teen however is Chesnee. She is awesome and seems so geniune.

Author:
Country Diva
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 09:44:39pm

Replies:
Subject: highest ad pages wins Miss SC for second year in a row

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 14, 12:01:01am

Replies:
Subject: Live - feed

Author:
Disappointed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 11:14:56pm

NOW THAT ALL OF US HAD TO PAY TO WATCH A TERRIBLE FEED -- CAN YOU PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF OUR NEW MISS SC. Last year's live feed was so much better. I hate I spent so much month on that crap.
Replies:
Subject: Miss SC Winners MISS

Author:
Viewer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 10:43:35pm

Miss SC - 4th ru Greater Greer, 3rd ru Hilton Head Island, 2nd ru Spartanburg, 1st ru Greenville Co, Miss SC Mt. Pleasant Brooke Mosteller. Congratulations!
Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to the winners in Teen and Miss! I thought it was an excellent top five for both groups and would have been happy with any of these girls. Judges had to make a difficult decision!!

Author:
Good luck!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 10:51:41pm

Mt Pleasant seemed to be a crowd favorite , winning Miss Congeniality too!
Subject: Miss Teen SC Winners

Author:
viewer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 10:40:50pm

Miss SC Teen - 4th ru Anderson County, 3rd ru Lyman, 2nd ru Hilton Head Island, 1st ru Lake Keowee, Miss SC Teen Mauldin Brook Sill.
Subject: Our Top 5!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 10:15:28pm

Miss Hilton Head Island
Miss Spartanburg
Miss Mount Pleasant
Miss Greater Greer
Miss Greenville County

Who do you think is taking home the crown?!
Replies:
Subject: Top 5 Miss

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 10:15:12pm

Top Five Miss: Hilton Head Island Lauren Cabaniss, Spartanburg Clarka Wickliffe, Mt. Pleasant Brooke Mosteller, Greater Greer Lanie Hudson, and Greenville County Lindley Mayer.
Subject: Top 5 Teens

Author:
viewer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 10:09:52pm

Top Five Teen: Hilton Head Island Julia Wofford, Lyman Hope Harvard, Mauldin Brook Sill, Anderson County Amanda Compton, and Lake Keowee Beooklyn Garrett
Subject: Top 5 Teens

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 10:06:59pm

Top Five Teen: Hilton Head Island Julia Wofford, Lyman Hope Harvard, Mauldin Brook Sill, Anderson County Amanda Compton, and Lake Keowee Beooklyn Garrett
Subject: Is there a top 5 yet?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 09:43:49pm

Subject: Top 16

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 07:50:28pm

Teen
Anderson
Mauldin
Societe HS
Fountain Inn
Chesnee
Lyman
Pickens
Summerville
Hilton Head
Spartanburg
Piedmont
Society Hill
Wade Hampton Taylors
Lake Keowee
Yellow Jasmine
Greenville Scottish Games
Low Country (r/u People's Choice)

Miss
Clarendon
Spartanburg
Richland Co
Charleston Southern
Lake Keowee
Walterboro
York
Greater Greer
Coastal Carolina
Mount Pleasant
Hilton Head
Laurens Co
Columbia
Greenville Co
Capital City
Greater Irmo
Summerville (r/u People's Choice)
Replies:
Subject: tonight

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 06:50:59pm

Can someone post the top 15 in each division and top 10 and so on go those of us who aren't able to watch!! Thanks in advance
Replies:
Subject: Somebody open a Pageland Voy board and get all this crap off of here. It doesn't even matter and I'm sick of reading through it to discuss things that actually matter.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 09:11:00pm

Replies:
Subject: Who i think top 5 teens are

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 09:06:04pm

Chesnee, Fountain Inn, Mauldin, Lyman, Yellow Jasmine
Subject: Updates please!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 08:27:25pm

What part of the competition are they at now?
Replies:
Subject: Can we just please put the crown on Brooke sills head and be done with it. I mean its so b

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 08:02:40pm

Replies:
Subject: TOP 10?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 08:37:21pm

anyone? is this thing on?
Subject: Top 15 Miss and Teen

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 08:00:16pm

TEEN
Mauldin Teen
Socastee High School Teen
Fountain Inn Teen
Chesnee Teen
Lyman Teen
Pickens County Teen
Summerville Teen
Hilton Head Island Teen
Spartanburg Teen
Piedmont Teen
Society Hill Teen
Wade Hampton Taylors Teen
Lake Keowee Teen
Yellow Jasmine Teen
Greenville Scottish Games Teen
People's Choice: 1.) Anderson County Teen 2.)Low Country Teen

MISS
Spartanburg
Richmond County
Charleston S Univ
Lake Keowee
Walterboro
York
Greater Greer
Coastal C Univ
Mt Pleasant
Hilton Head Island
Lauren's County
Columbia
Greenville County
Capital City
Greater Irmo
People's Choice: 1.)Clarendon 2.)Summerville
Subject: Top 15 Miss and Teen

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 07:52:58pm

TEEN:
Mauldin Teen
Socastee High School Teen
Fountain Inn Teen
Chesnee Teen
Lyman Teen
Pickens County Teen
Summerville Teen
Hilton Head Island Teen
Spartanburg Teen
Piedmont Teen
Society Hill Teen
Wade Hampton Taylors Teen
Lake Keowee Teen
Yellow Jasmine Teen
Greenville Scottish Games Teen
People's Choice: 1.)Anderson County Teen 2.)Low County Teen

MISS:
Spartanburg
Richmond County
Charleston S. Univ
Lake Keowee
Walterboro
York
Greater Greer
Coastal C. Univ
Mt. Pleasant
Hilton Head Island
Lauren's County
Columbia
Greenville County
Capital City
Greater Irmo
People's Choice: 1.) Clarendon 2.)Summerville
Subject: Any tips to getting the live feed to work?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 06:41:09pm

I'm going to attempt using the live feed tonight, but I heard that there have been a lot of problems with it. Does anyone have some suggestions on how to make sure that it works?
Replies:
Subject: Just because you win a prelim doesn't get you in the top 15

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 12, 05:16:01pm

I guess people are expecting the girls who win prelims to be in top 15. It doesn't always work like that!
Replies:
Subject: Who do you think is the front runner for teen??

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 11:21:47pm

Clarendon Teen impressed me last night with her OS question and evening gown. I did not see her talent but if she has decent talent, I think she could win
Replies:
Subject: Teen Talent

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 11:21:36pm

I expected Clemson Teen to take away talent....
Replies:
Subject: Ya'll have seen my favorites list each night now here is my winners list!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 12, 05:17:07pm

My Predictions!

Top 15: Miss

-Hilton Head Island
-Greenville County
- Lake Keowee
- Columbia
- Greater Greer
- Lauren's County
- Walterboro
- Loris Bog Off Festival
- Spartanburg
- Capital City
- Mt. Pleasant
- Simpsonville
- Pickens
- Richland County
- Greater Irmo

(Last 5 places could really be taken by anyone. It was hard to pick 15 that should place.)

Top 15: Teen

1. Mauldin
2. Piedmont
3. Lyman
4. Hilton Head Island
5. Greater Greer
6. Lake Keowee
7. Clarendon
8. Chesnee
9. Anderson County
10. Yellow Jasmine
11. Simpsonville
12. Pickens
13. Greenville Metro
14. Summerville
15. Fountain Inn

( Teen has tougher competition then Miss.)

Top 10: Miss

1. Hilton Head Island
2. Greenville County
3. Lake Keowee
4. Columbia
5. Greater Greer
6. Lauren's County
7. Walterboro
8. Loris Bog Off Festival
9. Spartanburg
10. Capital City

Top 10: Teen

1. Mauldin
2. Piedmont
3. Lyman
4. Hilton Head Island
5. Yellow Jasmine
6. Lake Keowee
7. Clarendon
8. Pickens
9. Chesnee
10. Greater Greer

Top 5: Miss

4th Runner-Up: Lake Keowee
3rd Runner-Up: Greenville County
2nd Runner-Up: Columbia
1st Runner-Up: Greater Greer
Miss South Carolina: Hilton Head Island

Top 5: Teen

4th Runner-Up: Lake Keowee/Hilton Head Island/Piedmont
3rd Runner-Up: Clarendon
2nd Runner-Up: Lyman
1st Runner-Up: Yellow Jasmine
Miss South Carolina Teen: Mauldin
Replies:
Subject: My final list

Author:
SC Pageant Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 12, 12:41:45pm

Teen
Top 15
Chesnee
Clarendon
Clemson
Columbia
Greater Greer
Hilton Head
Lake Keowee
Lyman
Mauldin
Mt Pleasant
Piedmont
Richland County
Simpsonville
Summerville
Yellow Jasmine

Top 5
Hilton Head
Lake Keowee
Lyman
Mauldin
Piedmont

I think the final two will be Lyman and Mauldin, but I could see either of them being huge competitors at nationals!

Miss
Top 15
Capital City
Columbia
Easley
Fountain Inn
Greenville County
Hilton Head
Lake Keowee
Laurens County
Loris Bog-Off Festival
Mt Pleasant
Richland County
Simpsonville
Spartanburg
Summerville
Walterboro

Top 5
Columbia
Greenville County
Hilton Head
Mt Pleasant
Simpsonville

I have a feeling that it may be Hilton Head's year, but I could also see Mt Pleasant and Greenville County taking the crown as well.
Replies:
Subject: Not trying to be mean but!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 07:58:26pm

Brandi Cato mom was on here saying what an awesome paino player she was but Im sorry my five year plays better then that! I hate when people do that!
Replies:
Subject: Voy Boards

Author:
Patricia (sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 13, 09:25:40am

First time visiting a VOY Board and I must say You people know how to chew these girls up and spit them out! I also think its funny you can come on here and knock them down so boldly and talk about their weight, their talent, their Moms and then you cant even leave your NAME! Who's hiding behind the walls now? SHAME ON YOU! Just to be able to get up on that STAGE is an Accomplishment!!! I hate these VOY BOARDS! So with that being said. GOOD BYE! keep spreading gossip and don't feel to good about yourself! Your really pitiful people.
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.