VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

SOUTH CAROLINA MAO - PLEASE NO BANNERS - NO BANNERS

Subject: Favorite Past Miss South Carolina? How about favorite former Teen?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 08:34:28pm

Not looking for bashing of any kind. Just good conversation! I was fortunate enough to meet Jenna Raney and Katherine Stoudemire(?)! They were both so sweet!
Replies:
Subject: Who I'd like to see return this year

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 12, 11:27:44pm

I would so LOVE to see Rachel Wyatt come back as a MISS (and I hope she will when she feels ready!), I'd also love to see Rebecca Robinson and Sidney Sill come back as MISS constants! Looking forward to seeing Anna Mills Polatty compete again!
Replies:
Subject: Miss Greater Greer and Miss Greater Greer Teen

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 18, 12:12:39am

Anna Brown - MGG 2015 and Swimsuit winner
Emma Kate Rhymer - MGGT and Evening Gown Winner
Two beautiful ladies to represent Greer.
Subject: January 17, 2015 Prelims

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 11, 02:57:36pm

There's Miss Upstate, Miss Greater Greer and Miss Summerville happening on Jan. 17. Who's doing what? Should be some great competition going on Saturday.
Replies:
Subject: Lauren Cabaniss

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 10:44:51pm

It is OFFICIAL! She will indeed be competing as a contestant for the title of Miss Upstate! I wish her all the best!!
Replies:
Subject: Survey

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 09:45:10pm

Past and present contestants and titleholders, we would love for you to complete this short survey so we as directors can get a better idea of what you guys look for in a preliminary title!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BPX5Z5K
Subject: Pageant blogger here!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 15, 01:46:10pm

I am a pageant blogger and one of the things I like to do is make a Top 15, Top 10 Top 5 and Winner predictions. Which I see you guys do already! My two cents is that seeing the young ladies that have already been crowned and knowing how many are still left...I will have a VERY hard time making my predictions! I got lucky last year and was able to see that Hope was the clear front runner for SC Teen during the prelims. I had so much trouble predicting Miss SC though. All the ladies were very special and deserving in their own way. Now I know I am opening myself up to criticism because obviously only one can win. Anyways, hope to get chatting with you soon!
Subject: Mean Girls???

Author:
Don't Do It
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 08:24:29pm

I am appalled with former top five titleholders creating a "group" of friends and creating a nickname.

Ladies - support each other and BE NICE.

As far as your nickname - here is one for you .... The "Women Only" Loser's Fellowship! WOLF

LOL
Replies:
Subject: Boiling Springs/ Inman/ Duncan/ Landrum

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 09:58:11pm

Went to this pageant, was very impressed by teen. Halley Gainey (who i was told competed in past) won miss landrum teen, she was STUNNING! Definitely need to watch out for her. bethany gent was cute too. needs age but watch out.
Replies:
Subject: Miss Hartsville Pageant

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 09:17:05pm

Just saw that the date has been changed to February 7th. Just a heads up for those who planned on competing or attending! I'm happy because now I may have the opportunity to attend this and the Miss Florence pageant!
Subject: Mary Grace Nasim

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 12, 11:37:15pm

Does anyone know if Mary Grace is competing in any locals this time around? I think she should give it another go! Was really impressed with her performance last year!
Replies:
Subject: Upstate

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 11, 02:29:31pm

Who is competing? I've heard they've got a big pageant with big names!
Replies:
Subject: Hilton Head Island Teen

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 12, 04:48:01pm

I heard that some of the returning teens: Shaolin Simmons, Delaney Crenshaw, Sarah Hamrick, and another returning teen are competing in Hilton Head
Subject: Another Poor Example

Author:
No name (Disappointed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 26, 10:27:06am

I just saw Hope Harvard's Facebook post of receiving a 335i BMW for Christmas. Not only was the post inappropriate as she suggestively lay across the hood but it certainly reinforces that the pageant title was bought. Sad to know girls who really did need the scholarship money lost out to a girl whose family is well off enough to hand out BMW's for stocking stuffers. Sad choice for Miss SC Teen to flaunt her wealth as she represents one of the poorest states in the country.
Replies:
Subject: ayone know anyone doing miss midlands/cola,capital city???? Hilton head???

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 07, 10:35:15am

????????????????????
Replies:
Subject: Is Hilton Head Island, single or double?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 08, 04:15:38pm

Replies:
Subject: Duncan/Inman/Boiling Springs

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 11, 06:51:35pm

Who won? All I could find was Lustra Miller won Inman.
Replies:
Subject: HHI

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 10, 03:44:05pm

Who is competing for Hilton Head Island this year?
Subject: The Miss Greater Greer Scholarship Pageant Celebrates 57 YEARS of EXCELLENCE

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 09, 08:30:01pm

There is a reason that the Miss Greater Greer and the Miss Greater Greer Teen program has been around for 57 years. With Greer's community support and its dedicated, knowledgeable, FUN and VERY LARGE committee, you are well prepared to compete at the state level. This year MGG is awarding a $1000 scholarship to its winner along with an awesome prize package. THE DATE IS CLOSE AND WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING CONTESTANTS - JANUARY 17TH!!!!! If you are interested in adding your name to the legacy that is Miss Greater Greer give us a call: Paige Burkhalter 864-444-6259. The first rehearsal is this Sunday, Jan. 11th from 2:00pm - 3:00pm at Southern Dance Connection in Greer. Give us a call and HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! Miss Greater Greer - "It's More Than A Pageant. It's A Tradition!"
Replies:
Subject: What is going on this year?!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 07, 03:59:14pm

What is going on this year? All of these preliminary pageants are canceling due to not enough girls participating. And there are very few that have competing thus far. Are LED's even trying to recruit? Are they perhaps requiring too much from the girls at the preliminary level that itís turning them away? With state having so much required of each girl I think the locals need to be a little more realistic and focus on the raising money after the preliminary and not before. Look girls, if you were looking to compete this would be an easy year to do so as it looks like there won't be much competition!!!
Subject: Miss HHI Org has a poll inquiring whether they should become a double-crown preliminary

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 27, 07:18:06pm

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QL2HC2S
Replies:
Subject: Former Miss Contestants

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 01, 11:50:22pm

I wish some of the former Miss contestants would return. Most of these girls were very young at 18(sometimes I think this is such a hard age for a Miss)and from what I see on Facebook; many have grown into beautiful young women. If you know any of these ladies please encourage them to try again.
Replies:
Subject: Miss NGU is Samantha Montieth. With proper polishing and given the right talent song she could be a force to be reckoned with!

Author:
GREAT Pageant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 19, 02:20:19pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss HHI has Miss America 2004 Ericka Dunlap as a judge

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 21, 09:42:12pm

Amazing. I wonder how they got her -- she must be in high demand. HHI winner will be a strong contender with a former Miss America judging.
Replies:
Subject: Who won liberty/Pickens county?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 14, 06:07:07pm

Replies:
Subject: Did Lauren Cabiness win a title?

Author:
Saw her on Facebook with a crown and two princesses?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 09, 11:39:48am

If she has wonderful, but if so sure has kept it might quite.
Subject: Very glad they are posting prelim winners as they win on the state website.

Author:
Pretty girls in SC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 01, 08:33:04am

Replies:
Subject: Who would you like to see come back and compete for Miss South Carolina and Miss South Carolina Teen this year?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 20, 04:32:19pm

Replies:
Subject: SC USA?

Author:
No name (usa?)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 05:44:16pm

Do you think any of our SC girls will win the SC USA TITLE?
Replies:
Subject: Locals this weekend: Blue Ridge Foothills, Wade Hampton-Taylors, Fountain Inn and Simpsonville

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 11:22:24am

Who is competing in which?
Replies:
Subject: Greenville Scottish Games

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 05, 10:31:41pm

Anyone know who all is competing? Teen or Miss.
Replies:
Subject: Jordan Fox

Author:
Who is she?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 17, 02:15:00pm

Rumor has it Jordan Fox is your next Miss SC U SA ..... and all the hype about her who is she? Opps just realized i am not on USA board sorry
Replies:
Subject: Who won Spartanburg?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 09, 12:09:42pm

Replies:
Subject: Miss Upstate

Author:
In the KNOW (:()
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 17, 01:25:05pm

It is a fact that lauren cabiness is NOT coming back this year! Please leave this young woman alone. Call the directors and ssk them they are great women !
Replies:
Subject: Come

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 31, 12:00:22pm

Nov 2nd Irvine California $65.00 plus 10 non perishables more info text 585-278-7416 natural fall wear Ty
Subject: Congratulations to former Miss York Leslie Knight, USC's 2014 Homecoming Queen!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 18, 04:20:55pm

Subject: New Prelims for 2015

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 04:01:10pm

I saw some new titles or titles that are coming back according to miss-sc.org & on facebook...

Miss Upstate
Miss Aiken County
Miss Loris
Miss Claflin University
Replies:
Subject: ONE WORD..... EMBARRASSING!!!! AGAIN

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 14, 10:41:00pm

Replies:
Subject: Who do you want to see back this year?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 11:46:48pm

Personally, I'd like to see Daja Dial, Sophie LaBelle, Erin Frost and Jordyn Fox in Miss. From Teen, I'd like to see Makayla Stark, Berkley Bryant, Marley Stokes and Shaylyn Simmons (unsure if aqny of the teens are moving up, though). Who do you want to see?
Replies:
Subject: Miss York 2013, Leslie Knight, won USC homecoming queen last night.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 17, 11:45:42am

Congratulations to Leslie! Do you think she will/should come back to compete?
Subject: Does anyone know why Camilla Pittman is not a field director anymore?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 16, 08:50:32am

Subject: Chat with Kate Shindle on Thursday, October 9, 7:30 p.m., EST, on the Pageant Guru Board

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 06, 10:22:38pm

http://www.voy.com/229344/
Subject: Ric Ferentz Miss America Collection Auction

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 06, 09:42:29pm

http://www.briggsauction.com/auctions.php?auction=181
Subject: 2015 Prelim Winners

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 03:58:12pm

MISS
-Loris Bogg Off - Emily Doscher
-Sweet Potato Festival - Caitlan Walzer

TEEN:
-Loris Bogg Off - Hope Richardson
-Sweet Potato Festival - Payton Lang
-Electric City - Grace Comer (At-Large, I believe)
Subject: Kate Shindle is my hero!!

Author:
abc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 25, 04:10:36pm

Replies:
Subject: miss sc org

Author:
No name (advice to u)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 14, 11:06:41pm

As u can see your picking of contestants to represent sc has gone in the wrong direction you choose the same type. Times have changed. both your teen and miss too typical. Skinny tall.....rehearsed.....miss sc org beauty is not size o not always 6 ft tall ...... Change your standards or no sc will ever win miss America......teen or miss your kinds embarassin the state
Replies:
Subject: Middle class girl

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 11, 05:27:57pm

How many would love to see a good middle class girl win Miss South Carolina Teen. I definitely would it seems like the past years the girl that won is very wealthy. I know there are young ladies that their parents are middle class and the young lady or ladies works very hard with their titles and they are good contestants who did amazing on stage this year was consistent in every phase but didn't make top 15.What are your thoughts.Every girl has a dream. Please no bashing.
Replies:
Subject: Miss America 2015 Resignation Petition

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 07:11:39pm

There is now a petition circulating calling for Kira to resign. It's an electronic petition:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/forcing-kira-kazantsev-miss-america-2015-to
Subject: What did Miss SC need a life line for in interview?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 14, 09:00:25pm

Replies:
Subject: --

Author:
--
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 10:51:03pm

Subject: Everyone join us on Saturday evening as we crown Miss SC Sweet Potato Festival and Miss SC Sweet Potato Festival Teen

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 02:11:30pm

Come see contestants from throughout the palmetto state vie for the titles with the opportunity to compete for Miss SC and Miss SC Teen 2015! Hartsville Center Theater, 5 p.m. Tickets are $5 at the door. All current Miss SC and Miss SC Teen title holders free with crown and sash. LED's also be admitted free!
Replies:
Subject: Everyone is thinking it !!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 15, 07:23:08am

MSCO, it is either time to turn the Organization over to new leadership or get a Board of Directors and a Prep Team that knows what they are doing. This is getting embarrassing to the many volunteers that have dedicated their life, energy and money to Miss SC. The current leadership does not have any idea what it takes to chose and prepare a girl for National Competition. Yes, you had good showing with Ali and a win with Rachel, but trust, you have nothing to do with either of those wins, they were prepared years in advance before you ever came along. Those were coattails you rode on. The last two years have been totally YOU.. and both years have been awful at both Teen and Miss. Not even a finalist! Your styling, your interview prep and everything you are doing is wrong. You spend all the time from Miss SC to Miss A dragging the girls around raising funds for CMN because you get to keep a large percent of that. Yes people, CMN only receives about 16cents per dollar that you are donating. MSCO is all about MONEY. Girls... sell ads Girls.... raise funds for CMN Girls.... Go find us a Big Sponsor Who cares about preparing for the pageant, you need to make us money and we will reward you accordingly. YOU ARE ALL THINKING IT! Our girls at Nationals are not prepared. Putting the last 2 girls in the parade in Drag Queen costumes is ridiculous! Thanks CHAZ. YOU ARE ALL THINKING IT! Who is coaching these girls in interview? Did Lanie actually ask for a lifeline in interview? Let's go back a year and look at the incredible Brooke. You ruined her chances! She had a great chance until you MADE HER CHANGE. You ruined her talent with bad decisions. And let's not forget about the Let's Roll intro you MADE HER SAY. You pompous queens think that type of crap is funny, well you catty old queens, it is NOT! YOU ARE ALL THINKIN IT!! It is time for a change, you had 4 years to get it together and every year it just gets worse and worse. You have lost the big 50,000.00 BI-LO sponsorship and the Car sponsorship. The MSCO is no longer a pageant people want to be associated with. Girls, parents and LED's are seeing through the lies and deceit. It is now a money game and has nothing to do with the original vision of Miss America. Time to pass the torch guys! Does anyone have the Aiken's phone number?????
Replies:
Subject: Somebody get Summer Priest to compete for Miss SC. She is beautiful and a dancer!!!

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 13, 07:52:50am

Replies:
Subject: YEAH!!!! We got another CMN trophy for the State Office!!! Oh and that fabulous check of 20% of all the money she raised.... Thank goodness our state has their prioritizes!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 15, 06:12:19am

Subject: Oh well there is always next year. Hope MSCO can get together and send someone we will have a chance with at Miss Amrerica.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 14, 09:47:30pm

Replies:
Subject: What did Miss SC just say - I couldn't understand her.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 14, 09:09:43pm

Subject: CMN Miracle Makers

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 11, 06:43:13pm

I'm just curious, for both the SC Outstanding Teen and Miss SC 2014 to have won the CMN Miracle Maker Awards, how much does the Miss SC Organization put toward these campaigns? It just seems like it would be difficult for especially the SC Outstanding Teen to raise more than any other contestant at MOAT in the short time between the State pageant and MAOT pageant.
Replies:
Subject: How many times is our Miss South Carolina going to have to wear one of Chaz's Old drag dresses in the parade?? Once again an ill fitting outfit that is obviously made for a female impersonator. WHY? WHY? WHY? MSCO is quickly becoming the laughing stock of the system.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 14, 06:40:26am

Replies:
Subject: Miss. Heart of the USA South Carolina Prelim

Author:
Robin Taylor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 12, 07:15:40pm

South Carolina Upcoming Prelim: Miss Heart of the USA First Prelim for the New Season! New Crowns and Sashes! Low numbers in all divisions!
New Venue due to tragic fire, 500 Jersey St Laurens SC
Let's Stomp out hunger in SC!
Sept. 20,2014
to register. http://www.missheartoftheusa.com/south_carolina
Subject: Hope Lanie WINS!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 12:10:06pm

I love Lanie Hudson and think she will do well at Miss America. Can't wait to watch her!
Replies:
Subject: Iím looking to have some photos done for an upcoming prelim. Opinions on J Lloyd photography (aka Jared Beasley)? The director we are looking into working with is really pushing them but I have never heard of them and would love some input from others who may know more.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 18, 04:13:29pm

Iím looking to have some photos done for an upcoming prelim. Opinions on J Lloyd photography (aka Jared Beasley)? The director we are looking into working with is really pushing them but I have never heard of them and would love some input from others who may know more.

Thanks!
Replies:
Subject: Ranking

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 30, 10:03:40am

Lauren did not lose the pageant technically, the ranking of the girls is what is hurting Lauren. As posted earlier if 3 of the 5 judges choose one girl but the first runner up is agreed by all then the 1st runner up wins. I don't like the ranking system at all. In high school a ranking system is not used; the person who has the highest GPA is the Valedictorian. Do all the Prelimary Pageants use the ranking system? The answer is no. A Featival Pageant doesn't use it. If it is going to be used it needs to be across the board. I wish they would do away with it because all week the girls are given points so , wouldn't the girl with the highest points win? I wish someone would explain why it is used? I know how it works but it just seems so unfair to the girl who has the most points not to be the winner. I am not saying Lanie shouldn't have won; I am saying that the ranking makes no sense.
Replies:
Subject: THE SECOND ANNUAL CONTESTANT CLIPS ARE UP

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 03:59:31pm

http://www.voy.com/209312/
There are over 300 clips of your favorites in interview, talent and more! Stop by and spend some time reviewing your favorites, the ones that are getting the most hype, and the ones you know nothing about!
Subject: Do you want a chance to compete early and secure an opportunity to compete for Miss South Carolina and Miss South South Carolina a teen 2015

Author:
Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 07:57:50pm

Miss SC Sweet Potato Festival and Miss SC Sweet Potato Festival Teen, September 19-20 Center Theater, Hartsville. Winners will represent the longest running festival in the Pee Dee area of South Carolina with an opportunity to compete at state in 2015. Contact directors Will Isgett and Lynette Maloch via email at cricketsta33@frontier.com or our facebook page inbox miss sweet potato festival and sweet potato festival teen for application information.
Replies:
  • Typo corrected! -- Do you want an opportunity to compete for Miss South Carolina and Miss South Carolina Teen 2015?, Wednesday, August 27, 12:05:43am
Subject: Miss South Carolina

Author:
Tony Bowls Photo Shoot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 21, 04:22:28am

Subject: Thank goodness the Miss SC org went with Matt Boyd! Love the new Miss SC headshot!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 10:51:28am

Replies:
Subject: Who has the most MAO CMNH money????

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 02:29:34pm

Replies:
Subject: Got a question for you?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 03:52:26pm

I want to know who you think we could have sent to MAOT that would have been better? I was at the MSOT pageant and saw everything unfold and Hope Harvard was the best choice. She was not who I was supporting but in the end we all need to band together as an organization and support our state winners! This is where we're failing and until we all unite it will continue to be the same! I Congratulations Hope! Don't let the negative nellies get to you!
Replies:
Subject: Will Rachel Wyatt compete for Miss?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 10, 09:28:21pm

I talked to her while she was MAOT and she was unsure, but the option was open. Do you think she'll compete this year or in the future? She'd be a shoo-in for Miss and for Miss America.
Replies:
Subject: Has anyone gotten their DVD of the pageant yet?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 07, 09:10:44pm

Subject: Good luck to Hope Harvard tonight!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 02, 05:20:49pm

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.