VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

SOUTH CAROLINA MAO - PLEASE NO BANNERS - NO BANNERS

Subject: Gonna call it for 2017

Author:
Miss South Carolina will be Sydney Sill and Miss South Carolina Teen will be Brooklyn Brewster!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 29, 08:01:24am

These ladies would be wonderful representative's for our state!
Replies:
Subject: Who was the videographer the last several years?

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 02, 08:18:33am

Subject: Opening Ceremony at Miss America

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 08:08:51pm

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14089288_1254492964569288_8603236818693353566_n.jpg?oh=a02c1bfacc28d2a47626fe09433dac93&oe=5881D517

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14102604_1254494217902496_3033898713840527560_n.jpg?oh=4167ee8c60e8951749ce8e15918cf6e1&oe=585443D0
Subject: Gonna call it for 2017

Author:
Miss South Carolina will be Suzi Roberts and Miss South Carolina Teen will be Berkley Bryant!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 26, 03:51:07pm

These two young ladies would be wonderful representatives for our state!!!
Replies:
Subject: Going to call it for 2017.......Miss? Teen? Wait until the Pageant then call it.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 29, 10:12:04am

Replies:
Subject: Miss Interview DVD

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 27, 10:32:54am

Does anyone know what's up with the Miss Interview DVD? I have always gotten the interviews the same time as the prelim and final DVDs. The memo said they would be sent as soon as they had them, but it's been two months and the interviews are the first thing recorded. Just wondered if anyone knew what the hold up was. Thanks.
Replies:
Subject: I feel so bad for Makayla. It took her 5 years to win the teen title and she didn't place at MAOT.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 07, 01:49:12am

Replies:
Subject: Makayla

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 25, 06:22:39pm

Is there anywhere you can see Makayla's competition at MAOT. Would love to see her talent and evening gown with on stage question.
Subject: will ASHLYN LANEY be returning this year??

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 22, 11:24:16pm

I thought she was a serious threat coming into this pageant and was very surprised when she didn't hit top 5 placement- as many people had her picked for the win. Is she coming back next year?
Replies:
Subject: Any new updates on what Rachel is up to recently? Wishing her the best!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 03:51:01pm

Replies:
Subject: Guessing

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 01:46:56pm

Interview is crucial . The top 3 were the top 3 interviews.
Subject: When is the first prelim? Who do you hope competes?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 18, 06:59:34pm

Replies:
Subject: Leaving the Miss SC System to go to a fair system

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 15, 09:23:47pm

After discussing it with many contestants and parents, the consensus is that Miss SC is not a fair and unbiased pageant. Don't be surprised when many jump ship to participate in other systems. Some already have; Leah Lawson, Ashley Smith, Lindsey Burrell, just to name a few.
Replies:
Subject: So what changes do you think the board will do to Rachel??

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 01:53:40am

Replies:
Subject: Platforms ... Why would you completely change it?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 23, 07:22:03pm

Replies:
Subject: Which prelim will be a good choice

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 10:29:58pm

Spartanburg may not happen, I've heard. The directors for Hilton Head moved. Clemson isn't until January and everyone is saying Berkely Bryant has that one in the bag. Which prelims will have strong directors, which will be the best to enter?
Replies:
Subject: SC you finally got it right!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 10:08:09pm

I moved here from a state who has produced many Miss Americas! I can tell you right now what SC is doing wrong! Stop making girls put in years to win it! If the beat candidate is in her first year of competing and she is the best she should win! No ifs, ands or buts about it! Even at the prelim level there is to much conflict of interest and to many winning on name alone! For years you have picked the candidates who would make what you deem to be the best miss SC but that have a snow balls chance in hell of winning at Miss America! Stop picking cloggers! Cloggers only win in one or two other states! They do not win at Miss America!!! In fact go look at how many cloggers have won MA! Maybe 1 . Just because it worked at Miss SC doesn't mean it will work for MA! Some years talents are weak and you do t try to change them before MA. Daja was an excellent candidate for MA!!! Her song was beyond her range and vocal abilities! She is a good singer but that was not the song for her! It cost her the crown.Had you have gone a found a good selection for her the results would have been different. I also think Allie would have won had her talent been a little better with less backing track! Come of the money and get decent talent coaches if you want to win MA! Having said all that you got it right this year. Racheal is probably the strongest candidate you have ever sent. Get people outside of SC who have a known track record of preparing winners for MA!
Replies:
Subject: Miss South Carolina 1976, Lavinia Cox

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 01:32:35pm

Does anyone reading this message board know whatever happened to Lavinia Cox, Miss South Carolina 1976? She was 1st runner-up to Miss America 1977 Dorothy Benham. Thanks in advance!
Replies:
Subject: Which prelim do you think Berkley will compete?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 15, 07:16:07pm

Replies:
Subject: What happened to Miss Upstate preliminarys?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 01:21:28pm

Is Cindy & Rhonda not the LED's anymore?
Replies:
Subject: I think next year (regardless of old girls who return) will be between Christal Potter and Suzi Roberts. Which one do you think would take the crown and why?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 08:21:58am

Replies:
Subject: Moving on - who is the best person to help with platform development and branding? My daughter wants to compete and has several passions but we are having a hard time helping her focus on which one seems to be her main direction and how to brand it specifically.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 08:36:10am

Replies:
Subject: Fun Fact

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 11:04:38am

In other news Florida also crowned two girls from the same organization. They crowned Miss Orlando and Miss Orlando's Outstanding Teen as their new Miss Florida and Miss Florida Teen.
Subject: What was the name of the song used in opening number? I loved it!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 18, 11:31:56am

Replies:
Subject: A lot of you seriously need to get a life and a lesson in humility.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 17, 01:51:07pm

Replies:
Subject: Do you honestly think Rachel could win Miss America? Would being MAOT hurt her or help her?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 11, 03:51:55pm

Replies:
Subject: Regarding allegations that Suzy Roberts was "robbed"

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 16, 01:40:46pm

Suzi was not robbed. Rachel was the best overall with her incredible beauty and talent. Personally, I loved gorgeous Christal Potter who also has inner beauty. I also thought Anna Brown deserved be in
the top, Leslie Knight is so inspiring,and Katie Turner is beautiful. There were many other worthy girls who could have replaced Suzi, these are just the ones who come to mind. Some people needs a serious lesson in
humility, class, and kindness.
Replies:
Subject: Christal for Miss next year and Teen-Berkley B!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 02:18:30pm

Replies:
Subject: Could upset some

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 08, 11:24:55pm

Miss SC's new hashtag is also that of a suicide prevention movement honoring a USC student. Maybe she should think about changing it. I saw her prelim post it on social media.
Replies:
Subject: Who I'd like to see compete again

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 05, 05:17:00pm

This is by no means an exhaustive list, but there were many incredible girls who competed this year who I would LOVE to see come back to compete. I'm not including anyone I know to be aging out of Miss, and I'm noting teens who I want to see make the jump to Miss since they're aging out of Teen. I could very well have missed someone great -- who do you want to see come back?

Miss
Christal Potter
Natalie Southgate
MaryGrace Nasim
Ali Bradley
Ariel Blackwood
Emily Doyle
Bry Atchison
Sydney Ford
Shelby Dangerfield
Suzi Roberts
Rebecca Robinson
Britney Wilson
Briana Davidson
Brooke Vu
Micah James
Catherine Wong
Sophie Keyes

Teen
Kinsley Odom
Julia Herrin
Chanlan Ann Kasa
Ashleigh Smith
Leighanna Gambrell
Sydney Lima
Berkley Bryant
Payton Lang
Dru Guy
Davis Wash
Caroline Addison

Teens aging into Miss
Lindsey Burrell
Keegan Beane
McCayla Ratcliffe
Scottlyn Cloninger
Sarah Finleyson
Replies:
Subject: Talking about getting new faces - I hat up and coming teens would you like to see the enter the program??

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 09, 10:42:15pm

Replies:
Subject: Next year it's Suzi for Miss and Berkley for Teen!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 01:36:08pm

Replies:
Subject: “People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. Live your truth and don't EVER stop!”

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 09:28:34pm

Subject: Another board???

Author:
Confused
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 12:59:44pm

Where is the forum from last year where someone would list out each contestant after each preliminary with their feedback/opinion?
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.