VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Dating Amber -- Mike, 13:15:28 06/07/20 Sun

1990’s Ireland. A boy and a girl hide their gayness by pretending to date each other... but how long can the lie last?

Lovely film. Delightful. Wonderful! Funny, honest, clever with just the right underscore of darkness.

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• A lil essay from River Archeron: Are fictional characters real? -- Comicality, 02:17:43 06/07/20 Sun

(This is a bit of a science/science fiction type of question from River Archeron in the 'Comicality Library'! Anybody here want to give your thoughts? I'd love to add it to this month's issue of Imagine Magazine! It makes for a thoughtful discussion! Let us know what you think down in the replies below! And you can find my answers in this Library link, https://www.voy.com/17262/26637.html , if you want to see my two cents! :P It's fun to give the old brain a work out from time to time! Jump right in! And THANKS, River! I like this!)

Okay, on the surface, this seems like a ridiculous question, and any self-respecting materialist would scoff at the very notion! However....the answer really is not so clear cut as it may seem, from a psychological point of view, a philosophical point of view, and even a quantum physical point of view.

First of all...lets talk about a relatively new psychological idea known as the psychosphere. Apart from being a badass name for a Black Metal band, the psychosphere is the essence of all sentience, of mental intelligence. Basically a "world" of thought outside our physical universe. Okay, fine so far...but is it REAL? I would answer, "What does "real" even mean?" To quote The Matrix, "how do you define "real?"" It's an interesting notion. Our thoughts, our ideas, our stories are created by us, right? So in this sense, they exist. Sure, there is no physicality, not REALLY, but then again OUR reality is not physical either at the fundamental level. Physicality is an illusion. What we perceive as solid - as matter - is really just energy at it's core. Everything is. You don't slam into a brick wall because it's "solid", you do so because of the repulsiveness of the electromagnetic force. Then....are we SO different from our thoughts? Do our thoughts and stories exist "somewhere"? Are these fictional characters and the stories we create for them acted out "somewhere?" (It also makes one ponder if WE are a "fiction" to someone or something else.) Some believe it takes a form known to New Agers an the Astral Plane, but the more skeptical think the psychosphere is a bit more ephemeral than that. Too abstract to even ponder, yet must be given credence.

But.....could fictional characters ACTUALLY exist in our physical reality? Ah, that's where the notion of the Multiverse comes into play. There are many different kinds of parallel universes theorized by modern theoretical physics, but I will focus on two. (The other two popular ones, a String Theory Multiverse, and the bubble universes of Inflation Theory are so fucking interesting, but I can't begin to describe them here without insane math.) lol. But the other two I can sum up. The first comes if you accept that space is infinite. (Which is still debated). If the universe IS infinite, (INFINITY is the key here and I cannot stress that enough!!), and since particles can only be configured in a LIMITED number of ways, then *every...single....possible* configuration must be repeated an infinite number of times. (Travel far enough and you'll find a planet that is also called Earth and it's identical to ours. And another one where the South won the civil war. Another where the characters and episodes of 'Friends' and 'Cheers' ACTUALLY happened.) Get it? With infinity, not only is every conceivable possibility likely, it's a must! Basically, if the multiverse is real (and many many physicists believe it is...some even say it must be), then the multiverse contains infinite realities. As a consequence of that, there must be infinite realities where characters who exist as fiction, exist as actual entities in others. The same is true of the opposite. There must be alternate realities in which WE are the fictional characters. There would also exist realities EXACTLY like ours, there's another "you", except that cup of soda you put down is just a millimeter to the left.
    Another form of the multiverse is the Many Worlds Interpretation. AKA the Quantum Multiverse Theory. The consequences would be the same as above, but they arise different. It's a BIT complicated and has to do with something called the wavefunction, which is just a mathematical description of the quantum state of an isolated quantum system. Basically for every choice that's made, the universe literally branches and splits. Flip a coin....the universe splits. Heads in one, tails in the other. Pretty much same as the other multiverse theory, but instead of distances in space, this has to do with a universe constantly splitting due to quantum decoherence. And the evidence is piling up with this theory. Quantum decoherence we KNOW happens. It's a issue with quantum computers actually. And in fact some say that since quantum computers ACTUALLY work, the Many Worlds Interpretation must be true.

So...are fictional characters real? Have your favorite books, online stories, movies, tv, and even fanfiction have played out somewhere, sometime, in some reality? It's POSSIBLE.

• A Bonus Story For You Guys At GayAuthors.... -- Comicality, 15:32:33 06/04/20 Thu

I didn't know that this was going to be posted today, but...presto! There it is! Hehehe!

I wrote a short story a while back for the GayAuthors Spring Anthology, and it is now available for you guys to read! It's called "Shared Blankets"! I hope you like it! And be sure to leave a comment to make me look cool in front of my peers over there! ::Giggles::

Have fun! And there's more to come, soon!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/shared-blankets/

Replies:

• Awww, he's sooooo sweet! -- Comicality, 22:22:24 06/02/20 Tue

Max's whole personality is just bubbly and cheerful and it just makes him extra awesome! Sighhhh...

Hey! I remember 'Liquid Soul'! :O

Awww, now I'm homesick again. ((Snuggles Max))

Replies:

• "New Kid In School 64" is available! :) -- Comicality, 09:55:34 06/06/20 Sat

A brand new chapter of the "New Kid In School" series is now available! I hope you guys like it, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! K?

And, just in case you missed it, there was a brand new chapter of "New Kid's" companion spinoff series, "Kiss Of An Angle" (About Ariel and Tyler), about 48 hours ago! So be sure to check that out as well! :P

As always, if you've never read "New Kid In School" before, or just need a refresher from any previous chapters, the link is down below! Enjoy!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/newkidinschool/

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 6/1 -- Comicality, 02:51:11 06/01/20 Mon

We all have them growing up, right? I mean, they start at a pretty young age, whether other people think they're rational, reasonable, or even possible. We're talking about DREAMS this time around! :)

When you were younger (Or, if you're one of our teen Shackers now)...what kind of dreams did you have, going forward in your life? Don't be shy! Hehehe! Share them with us! Maybe you wanted to sing. Maybe you wanted to wanted to be a famous artist. Maybe you were into science, or wanted to explore the mysteries of space, or wanted to make movies! Maybe you love cars, or video games, or photography. Or maybe you just wanted a significant other and white picket fence, with a dog named 'cuddles' and a pool table in the basement! We all have big dreams at one time or another in our lives. The question is...how close did you come to reaching those dreams?

Did you go for it and succeed? Go for it and maybe it wasn't what you thought it would be? Did you let someone else discourage you from giving it a try at all? Maybe you changed your mind and are much happier doing what you're doing today. Or...maybe there's this little splinter in the back of your mind that's still asking you...'What if?'

For this issue, we're talking about 'dreams', and what we did (or didn't do) to chase them down. Give us your thoughts when you get a chance! And I'll seezya soon!

NEW questions to be asked on the 1st and 15th of every month! Jump right in and give us your thoughts for future issues! Answer in the replies here, or email them to me at Comicality@shackoutback.net if you like! Anonymous comments are always welcome! Just let me know ahead of time! Cool?

Replies:

• One of the nicest versions of the theme I've heard before. -- Mike, 08:09:34 06/05/20 Fri

I think I've played it about half a dozen times since I found it earlier today.

Replies:

• "Kiss Of An Angel 26" Is Up! -- Comicality, 14:13:29 06/04/20 Thu

The newest chapter of "Kiss Of Angel" is ready for you guys! And "New Kid In School" is next! Since they crossover with one another and all. Hehehe! So keep an eye out for more! And I'll seezya soon!

Let me know what you think when you get a chance! And if you haven't read any of this "New Kid In School" spinoff series before, you can start from the beginning at the link below.

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/kissofanangel/

Enjoy! :)
    The Shack's 22 anniversary is on June 19th!!! Expect some online goodies! Hehehe! Seezya then!

Replies:

• Nice! I'm in! XD -- Comicality, 08:25:09 06/04/20 Thu

You take Wonder Woman, mix her with Wolverine, and a whole squad of soldiers right out of Assassin's Creed...and put them in one movie? Yep! I'll be there!

Replies:

• The definition of an 'accomplice', according to the law... -- Comicality, 21:44:18 06/03/20 Wed

ac·com·plice

A person who knowingly, voluntarily, or intentionally gives assistance to another in (or in some cases fails to prevent another from) the commission of a crime. An accomplice is criminally liable to the same extent as the principal. An accomplice, unlike an accessory, is typically present when the crime is committed.

By the way...holding a Bible or crucifix upside down is considered Satanic. So...yeah. Don't do that on camera. Just saying. I'm not even super religious, and I know that.

Replies:

• I sent out the first round of emails about an hour or two ago... -- Comicality, 05:43:03 06/03/20 Wed

I didn't keep track of the number, but it was a bunch. Hehehe, and I'll do my best to send out more tonight! Cool? I'll get back to you all as soon as I possibly can. Promise!

Thank you sooooo much for the emails and the AMAZING feedback on the stories! God, I love you so much! Hehehe! Your supportive comments are what make all of this worthwhile!

The site's anniversary is coming up on June 19th, and I'll be sure to have goodies waiting for ya! Trust me! So keep an eye out for Comsie prezzies in the near future, on TOP of the regular posting of new chapters and stuff!

Keep those comments and emails coming! I'm loving every word! And I've recently been hearing from parts of the world that I've never heard from before! Which is blowing my mind! So thanks to you guys, especially! And don't worry...your English is fine! :P

Alright, I need some sleep. It's almost 6 AM here. But when I wake up, it's right back to work for the die hard fans who have been asking for more. Always remember...I love you too!

Take care, Shackers!

Replies:

• Say, Mike... -- Comicality, 14:58:58 05/31/20 Sun

...I know that just last week we were talking about Disney+ not releasing any of their shows yet, but apparently, it looks like they just changed course on that! :O

So, I guess we will be getting original shows from them within the next couple of weeks. And just like I expected, anything that could ruffle feathers with the 'Disney' crowd, they'll just put it on Hulu (Which comes free with Disney+ anyway). So...sweet!

I am really interested to see this "Love, Victor" show! Which is a direct spinoff of "Love, Simon", and Simon is actually a part of the series too, so the stories are definitely related. Plus "Artemis Fowl" is coming out soon too!

And away we go! :)

Replies:

• "Savage Moon: The New Breed 35" is up! -- Comicality, 18:12:01 06/01/20 Mon

A brand new chapter of the sixth book in the "Savage Moon" werewolf saga is now available! So check it out! And let me know what you think when you have a chance. It would be awesome to hear from you!

And, of course, if you're brand new to the series, you can start from the beginning by finding "Savage Moon" on my story list down below! Enjoy!

https://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories.html

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 01:00:17 06/01/20 Mon

This week's 3M gives us an awesome 'time warp' crime thriller that should NOT go unnoticed!

"Don't Let Go"

This is another one of those really cool movies that could be considered 'underground', but only because a lot of people don't know about it. Awesome premise, awesome acting, awesome suspense and mystery, amazing directing and production value...this should have been in theaters! Seriously!

The story involves a homicide detective who is very close to his teenage niece, Ashley, while his former drug dealing brother is working hard to get his life back together and rebuild his family life. However, one night, when Ashley calls him up on his cell phone with a dire emergency, screaming and crying...he rushes over to the house to find out what's going on.

And his brother, his sister-in-law, and even his niece Ashley...have all been brutally murdered.

However, there's something fishy about the story he's given to explain what happened to them. And this is where the 'Twilight Zone' type of twist comes in! Two weeks after the grisly homicide...he gets a call on his phone again from his niece...who is living two weeks in the PAST!

So, the whole movie is a race against time where the conversations between the detective and his niece are trying to coordinate and figure out the clues to the big mystery, and possibly prevent this tragedy from happening at all. VERY cool movie!

Check it out when you get a chance! And let us all know what you think when you get the chance! It's definitely worth watching and sharing with your friends that like a good mystery thriller every now and then! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 00:38:57 06/01/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Paint A Pretty Picture' Kiss

• Real life 28 Days Later. Haha :P -- Mike, 13:37:39 05/30/20 Sat

Some monkeys broke out of a Covid lab, attacked an assistant, and stole some samples.

• Why does this keep happening? -- Mike, 12:23:23 05/30/20 Sat

It's tragic what happened to that poor guy. I don't understand it. Not all police are like him, but I can't imagine how frightening it must be to be black and pulled over or approached by a cop and not know what's going to happen. Or happen to someone in your family.

And asians are suffering similar discrimination and harassment at the moment because Covid happened to have originated in China. And whether or not its government is to blame. Somehow all Chinese people are guilty by association. Thus, anyone who is Chinese, or even Korean or Japanese gets insulted and attacked in the street because of what they look like or where they or their parents came from.

I don't understand this flawed and cruel mentality. I am embarrassed to belong to the same species as these wingnuts.

Anyway, I really was moved by this guy's speech. I am only familiar with him because I had seen another video of him endorsing Bernie a while back, but he's a great speaker.

• Someone else that I went to school with... -- Comicality, 18:52:26 05/29/20 Fri

Was admitted to a hospital ward in Chicago a few hours ago. My friends and I are sending him our best wishes, but we don't even know if he'll get them. (They take your phones and devices away when you're admitted and put under quarantine) I just hope that he'll be ok. I really do.

This is so messed up...

Replies:

• My apologies for the chat the other night! :O -- Comicality, 05:36:30 05/28/20 Thu

I got a late night phone call in the middle of it all, and I was having a lot of fun talking to you guys, but it was a bit of a serious matter, and it ended up being a lot longer than I thought it would be.

Basically, a bunch of my friends and I have to attend an online funeral today, via camera feed, because we've lost classmates and friends to the Corona Virus. So we had to coordinate everything so we could pay our respects. She left behind three kids, one who was supposed to graduate this month from high school. I feel so bad for them. I'm gonna try to donate some money to the family to help them out, but...it's not going to mean much when your mom is gone. You know?

Please stay safe out there, people. K? I know that the death toll just looks like a 'video game score' on a TV screen to most of you...but these are actual people dying out there. Real lives being lost. It's not a game. Stay HOME! :(

Love you all. Seezya soon.

Replies:

• "If Only In My Dreams" (Remixed) Chapter 2 Is Up -- Comicality, 23:55:20 05/26/20 Tue

A brand new 'remixed' chapter of "If Only In My Dreams" is up tonight. I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know what you think down below. K?

And, if you missed the first chapter, you can find it at the following link...

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/if-only-in-my-dreams-remixed/

Replies:

• Any fans of Star Trek? -- Mike, 02:53:21 05/16/20 Sat

I used to watch it when I was a kid. But recently got into the new Discovery series. I am planning to watch Picard after.

Now they've announced another series, a spin-off series.

Should be fun. :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 08:16:37 05/25/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Follow The Rainbow Brick Road' Kiss

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 08:25:47 05/25/20 Mon

This week, our 3M selection takes a moment to warp our brains...by trapping us in the paradise of modern suburbia!

"Vivarium"

As a big fan of shows like "The Twilight Zone", "The Outer Limits", and "Black Mirror"...this strangely entertaining independent movie was right up my alley! A bit on the quirky side, but very creepy in its delivery, I found myself locked in pretty much from the opening credits to the very end. Always a good thing!

"Vivarium" begins with a young couple who are just beginning to build a life for themselves, and look forward to having a home of their own and a chance to start a family. So they go out to take a look at one of the safe and pleasant areas of town, full of look-alike, cracker box houses, white picket fences, and green lawns for as far as the eye can see. However, during their first visit, this immaculate home...and in fact, the entire neighborhood...turns out to not be as pleasant as they were expecting.

This becomes evident the moment the couple actually tries to leave...and discovers that leaving the neighborhood is not an option. Looking around them, driving, attempting to survey the land itself...it appears that this spooky subruban neighborhood seems to go on and on into infinity. And no matter which direction they travel in, they always end up right back where they started. Trapped without any means of escape, things are only complicated when boxes of food appear in their driveway to keep them alive...and then, a brand new baby boy that they're expected to raise as their own without question.

I don't want to give anything else away, but definitely check this one out. If for nothing else than the fact that the kid in this movie is CREEPY in the most awkward way imaginable! Hehehe! Very cool flick! Let us know what you think if you get a chance to see it!

Replies:

• I was just getting into Batwoman and now just heard Ruby Rose is leaving the show after just 1 season. -- Dom, 11:34:31 05/20/20 Wed
    I really liked her in it. Apparently it is going to be recast but we shall see.

Replies:

• LOL!!! Because...soon to be true! :O -- Comicality, 19:56:09 05/24/20 Sun

Replies:

• For The June Issue Of Imagine Magazine... -- Comicality, 11:26:20 05/14/20 Thu

So, June 19th will mark 22 years of the Shack Out Back being online! Starting from that very first chapter of "New Kid In School", to the 'scary' chance that I took with "Gone From Daylight", to the many MANY chapters of "Billy Chase", and everything else in between...I've never had so much fun sharing my thoughts and feelings with an audience and a fanbase that I've truly come to see as my family over the years! I couldn't be more thankful! Thank you!

For the June issue of Imagine Magazine, I am giving everybody here a chance to ask me pretty much anything they want! About the site, the stories, my personal life, the magazine itself...whatever comes to mind! If you're a fan and have any questions about the stories and the characters? Ask me! If you're an aspiring writer yourself, and want to pick my brain about what I've learned over the last few decades? Ask me! If you just hate my guts and want to troll the living shit out of me for kicks? Go for it! I'll answer those too! Hehehe, it won't bother me in the least. I've been around for almost a quarter of a century now, I figure I must be doing something right around here!

Anyway, feel free to ask any questions you like between now and June 5th in the replies below this post! Anonymous questions are more than welcome! Or, feel free to email me directly at Comicality@shackoutback.net if you like! Please limit it to two or three questions per person, and I'll try to answer as many as I possibly can for the next issue!

So get your questions together, and let me know...what you want to know! :)

Seezya soon! And thanks for YEARS of love and support! You guys have changed my life. And I'm forever grateful. I love you too!

Replies:

• "Jesse-101" Chapter 33 Is Up And Ready To Go! -- Comicality, 19:14:49 05/24/20 Sun

A brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" is now up for your enjoyment! So dive back into the world of our favorite online celebrity, and see what's going on! Let me know what you think whenever you get a chance! And there's more to come soon! Seezya then!

http://www.voy.com/17262/

If this is your very first rodeo with "Jesse-101", you can read the series from the very beginning down at the link below! Cool? Seezya then! And stay safe out there! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/jessie-101onlinecelebrity/

Replies:

• A New Chapter Of "Shelter" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 06:20:30 05/22/20 Fri

A brand new chapter of "Shelter" is up today! And I hope you guys like it! Back to the zombie apocalypse we go! Enjoy! Hehehe!

Hmmmm...I'm hungry now...

And, of course, if you're brand new to the series or just need a refresher, you can read it from the very beginning at the link below.

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/shelter/

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 11:37:05 05/11/20 Mon

This Week:

The "Hot N Horny Headband" Kiss

Replies:

• Ughhh!!! I would LOVE...just LOVE.... -- Comicality, 20:39:41 05/21/20 Thu

...To live inside Christopher Nolan's brain for just one day! Just one! How does he come up with this stuff??? ::Bows Down To The Creative King::

• Heyyyy! Dancing Jukebox Boy Is Back! XD -- Comicality, 22:17:16 05/20/20 Wed

Awwww, I missed you, Dancing Jukebox Boy! (Just kidding, I never stopped watching! ::Giggles::) Basically, keep him in an open tab whenever you're listening to music. ANY Music! And then...be hypnotized!

Hehehe, those sexy hips though! :O Let me hold onto them with both hands! You know...to prevent motion sickness. :P

Cue music!!! XD

Replies:

• The Iconic series ends next month! -- bwctwriter, 14:10:48 05/20/20 Wed
    Can't wait to see how it all ends! >:-( They better not make a villain out of Clay! I'll KILL EM! :-p

I dunno tho... something tells me one of the most beloved characters was in on the murder of Bryce... But I hope that isn't true either... *bites nails*

Replies:

• "Special Delivery" Posted! :) -- Comicality, 08:50:00 05/18/20 Mon

This was one of the 'Daydream' short stories that I wrote for Imagine Magazine, and I hope you guys enjoy it! Just something to give you all some warm fuzzy feelings to carry with you for the rest of the day! K?

Let me know what you think down in the replies below! And if you ever want to grab an entire collection of these Daydream stories as an ebook (Some innocent...some NOT so innocent, hehehe!), there are two whole volume's worth in the Comicality Ebook Section!

Volume Three coming this Summer!!! :)

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

Replies:

• "Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 52" Is Up! >:) -- Comicality, 10:35:55 05/20/20 Wed

Just dropping a quick note to let you guys know that a brand new chapter of "Blood Ties" is now up and ready to go for the "Gone From Daylight" vampire series! I certainly hope that you guys will enjoy it, and please take a few seconds to let me know your thoughts in the replies down below! Cool?

And, if this is your first time finding the "GFD" series, or just need a refresher, then you can start from the very beginning at this link to my story page...

https://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories.html

Also, be sure to look for the many MANY spinoff stories that are also taking place in the same universe as the main story! Give them a look! You never know...this might be on the test! :::Snickers::

Have fun! :D

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 07:36:54 05/18/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Hair Frizzy Fun Time' Kiss

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 07:38:32 05/18/20 Mon

This week's 3M is actually a LOT better than you'd think it had any right to be! LOL!

"My Spy"

Honestly, I don't think Dave Bautista (Guardians Of The Galaxy) got NEARLY enough credit for this movie, which just happened to fly under a lot of people's radars when it came out! And I was definitely one of those people. From early commercials, it looked like your average, run of the mill, Hollywood movie about a fish out of water tough guy who gets tamed by a youngster and finds his humanity. And, for the most part, that's exactly what it is. We've seen Kindergarten Cop and The Pacifier (Mmmmm....Max Theriot) and others, but there's something special about this one. I truly enjoyed it from beginning to end.

First of all, it's hilarious! So you will definitely get some good, and some surprisingly unexpected, laughs out it. And you get a decent dose of action as well. Add to that, some emotional moments and a couple of warm fuzzies, and you've got yourselves one hell of a good time. Oh, and the little girl in this movie is BRILLIANT! Her acting, her timing, the emotion she brings to the movie...she's a genius. We will definitely be seeing a lot more of her in the future.

The plot, as I said, is simple. Bautista plays a kick ass, take no prisoners, CIA agent who has a knack for 'overkill' when it comes to sensitive situations. So he's been sent on a soft mission where all he has to do is work surveillance on a little girl and her mother, just in case the big bad guy makes contact or targets them for murder. But when the young girl uses her wits to stumble in on their little secret operation, she uses it as leverage to make a friend and have some good old fashioned fun with her new father figure.

So yes! Check this one out. Very funny, very cool, very sweet. How can you go wrong?

Replies:

• Hehehe, priceless! -- Comicality, 23:18:41 05/17/20 Sun

One day, we're all going to look back on this time in our lives and laugh. And explain to the youth, like, "What's with the mask and gloves? What the hell happened to you guys back then?" Hehehe!

Replies:

• I'm baking chocolate chip cookies today! :) -- Comicality, 12:08:14 05/17/20 Sun

I don't know why, but my mom and I went out to grab some groceries, and I saw some cookie stuff on sale, and I smiled, and my mom was like, "Let's do it!" So...mmmmm...freshly baked cookie smell is wafting through the house right now. Soooo good!

Can't wait for gooey chocolatey goodness! About ten minutes. Awesome...

Replies:

• "Give It To Me Straight" (Chapter Five) Is Up And Ready! :) -- Comicality, 20:00:39 05/16/20 Sat

A brand new chapter of the "Give It To Me Straight" series has just been posted! And the completed ebook will be coming out VERY soon! So check it out, and let me know what you guys think when you get a chance! Cool?

Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon! XD

Also, if you're new to the site (Waves hello), or this is your first time reading this story, you can check out all of the previous chapters at the link down below! K?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/give-it-to-me-straight/

Replies:

• Max....NO, Max! I said, NO! :O -- Comicality, 09:51:56 05/14/20 Thu

I'm supposed to be concentrating on 'Comsie work' right now! Quit trying to distract me. I need to focus. Don't give me that look!

MAX!!! I said, NO!!! Stop it!

Focus, Comsie....you're stronger than this! Don't let him break you.

Sigh...can he possibly get any cuter?

Replies:

• Looks like a lot is going on in the DC universe, next year, despite the virus slowin things down. :D -- Mike, 02:19:27 05/15/20 Fri

• Imagine Magazine #60 Is Live! :) -- Comicality, 09:42:13 05/14/20 Thu

https://imagine-magazine.org/

What's up, everybody?

Yes! We're a day early with the newest release of Imagine Magazine! I hope you guys don't mind! Hehehe! Brand new chapters of your favorite stories from MrM, Talo Segura, Lindon Weztser, Julian Taylor, Juju, Sean E, and the rest of the Imagine Family! As well as a few goodies from yours truly! And also...The Shack's '14th Annual Random Cake Holiday' is coming up on May 28th! So get yourselves something sweet, and take a moment to appreciate yourselves for all the good things you've done between now and then! Cool? :)

Enjoy! And be sure to hit that green button at the bottom of the screen to let the authors know that you love them!

Seezya soon!

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 5/1 -- Comicality, 06:03:10 05/02/20 Sat

There are times in our lives when things may become difficult for us, and for those that we care about. it sucks, but it happens. And sometimes, the situation is extremely unbalanced or unfair. When these situations arise...we may find ourselves having to fight back. Bullies always choose easy targets, and if they think you're one of them...they'll never ever ever leave you alone. Hurting you is like fuel to them, and they'll get as much fuel from you as they possibly can until you put a stop to it.

However, what about when it comes to other people? When you see them struggling, when they're bullied or ridiculed, when they're being abused or taken advantage of? Are you willing to step in and help them out? now, this could mean an actual, physical, confrontation...or it could just mean a verbal thrashing, or unfair treatment at work or in school by an authority figure. When the time comes...will you step in and stand up for someone else in a time of need? Standing up for ourselves can be challenging enough, and it takes self confidence and courage to do so...but when it comes to your family or your friends or maybe just a stranger on the street...when you see an injustice being done to them, will you be the hero and rush in to help?

It doesn't make you a bad person to say no. Sometimes, it's just none of your business. Sometimes you don't know all of the details, and may need to figure things out before you rush in all hot headed and angry, trying to solve the problem. Sometimes, the real heroes move in after the offense to help with the effort to repair the damage done. And there's nothing wrong with that. But...in the moment...would you jump in to defend and protect your friends from harm or unfair treatment? Let us know!

As always, anonymous replies are welcome at my email, Comicality@shackoutback.net if you want to do it that way. Otherwise, just answer in the replies down below. I'd be interested to see what you have to say! :)

Take care! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 13:06:35 05/11/20 Mon

This week's 3M pick hides evil in the most innocent of places!

"Dreamkatcher"

This movie, while taking a few twists and turns that some might call a little awkward, is still a fun one to watch if you're just looking for a good popcorn movie to watch during a quiet afternoon.

Starring Henry Thomas ('Elliott' from the classic movie "E.T.") as a father who is trying to move on with his life after the tragic death of his wife, he decides to spend some time in a cabin so he can get some work done in the city, all while allowing his young son to get used to his new, soon-to-be, stepmother. However, after visiting a small shop of dreamcatchers and other trinkets that are often used to trap or ward off evil, the boy begins to have savage nightmares. Given to him by a demon who is taking on the form of his deceased mother.

And, of course, everything gets increasingly creepy from there! As you can imagine. Hehehe! Anyway, a good flick to check out if you're running out of movies to watch at home. Give this one a try! :)

Replies:

• Three legends lost in a day... -- Comicality, 19:19:05 05/09/20 Sat

R.I.P. to Little Richard today, who passed away due to bone cancer.

R.I.P. to Andre Harell (Responsible for artists like Mary J Blige, Jodeci, P Diddy, and others), who assed away from heart failure.

R.I.P. to Roy Horn of Siegfried and Roy, who passed away due to the Corona Virus.

A sad day indeed...

Replies:

• Hehehe! Awww, naked Ryan Reynolds! :P -- Comicality, 11:47:10 05/10/20 Sun

I had forgotten all about this movie! LOL!

Replies:

• Who's been filming me while I clean the house? :O -- Comicality, 06:42:08 05/09/20 Sat

Replies:

• Hahaha! WHAT?!?! :O -- Comicality, 23:12:34 05/08/20 Fri

Aww, but this is too cute and adorable to be...ummm...mildly disturbing! :P

Hehehe, and this one too!

Replies:

• "My Only Escape 33" Is Up! -- Comicality, 11:40:47 05/07/20 Thu

Howdy, everybody! :)

Just wanted to let you all know that a brand new chapter of the series, "My Only Escape", is now up and ready to read! So I hope you guys will enjoy it, and maybe give me a wink and a smile to let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool?

Extremely tired right now, but super big hugs and thanks in advance, and look for the ebook versions to be released soon! ( https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/ )

Seezya in 48 hours! :P

Oh, and as always, if you're brand new to the site (WELCOME!!!) or just to this particular series, you can find all of the previous chapters at the link down below. K?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonlyescape

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: Damn straight! :P -- Comicality, 13:12:56 05/06/20 Wed

Replies:

• "Untouchable 27" has a new chapter! :) -- Comicality, 10:44:37 05/05/20 Tue

A brand new chapter of the "Untouchable" series is now up and ready for your enjoyment! So check it out, and be sure to let me know what you think down below, k?

As always, this story comes with a disclaimer! This story contains 'Adult/Youth' content, between a 23 year old man and a 14 year old boy. So, if that's not your thing, you can skip this one and come back in 48 hours for a new chapter of something else! Cool? No hard feelings! :)

Also, if you've never read this story before, you can only find all of the completed previous chapters on the nifty Archive! So, just follow the link below! And have fun! :)

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/adult-youth/untouchable/

And the newest chapter is on the Comicality Library!

http://www.voy.com/17262/

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.