VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

This board is moderated

shack25

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• A simple question.... -- Comicality, 02:42:33 12/12/21 Sun

I want you guys to take fifteen things that you want, and list them down below in the reply. Any fifteen things that would make your life INFINITELY happy! Be as extravagant as you want! Gamble invest, put some away in your savings, buy a house, buy a bunch of Lamborghinis, new house, new job, new clothes, put an entire ARCADE in your basement, an in-house movie theater, bowling alley, private jet...anything you want! Don't add it up! Cost is no object at all! Give me fifteen things that you really REALLY want to do in life!

Got 'em? Ok....

NOW...calculate the cost of all of those things combined and see if they add up to one BILLION dollars!

Does it? This is EVERYTHING you and your family and your friends could ever want in your entire life...does it add up to a billion dollars?

No? Not even half that? Even if you're being wasteful with your money on purpose?

Well, some people have four HUNDRED billion dollars and don't pay taxes and don't give back and don't help anybody. Ever. And you can live a dream life with 1/400th of that. Does that sound sane to you?

I barely have any money at all, but you know what? I've donated to battered children, and to prevent teen suicide, and to homeless shelters, in the past. Why the FUCK are billionaires always crying??? I can't wrap my head around that at all!

"Well, if I give you ten dollars...where does that leave me?" With another FOUR HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS, you asshole! What? Are they going to repossess your car? Are you not going to have enough food to eat? Are you living from paycheck to paycheck, worried if you're going to have a roof over your head at the end of the month? NO!

If you're not going to do anything to better the world with your riches, then fine. Go live in your ivory tower and shut the fuck up. Lucky you. But quit getting on TV and CRYING all the time about people asking you to pull your weight in a civilized society, you worthless pieces of shit! Go away!

Go do your 'Scrooge McDuck' thing and dive into your mountains of gold and leave the rest of alone. You have no idea how SICK they make me sometimes. Ugh!!!

I'm struggling to put gas in the car every week, and some wealthy son of a bitch can't even pay enough taxes to get the giant potholes in the street fixed so I can drive to work and make them even MORE millions on a daily basis? Fuck off!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 22:08:04 12/10/21 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "Fight The System"! There are many artists out there who occasionally stop to take a moment and make a few songs that they believe will better the world in some way! Well, 2022 is rapidly approaching, and we're being given another chance! So this week, Jimmy wants you guy to posts songs that point out or rally against some form of social injustice! Any song, from any era! Give us at least ONE...but no more than four! Cool? Happy hunting! And welcome back, Jimmy!

Replies:

• Hehehe.... -- Comicality, 15:51:52 12/11/21 Sat

That mustache, tho!!! LOL!

I love you Stefan! Mwah!

• Chat tonight! Mwah! -- Comicality, 13:02:40 12/11/21 Sat
    Sorry...I've been sick the last few days. But I've got medicine for that now, so it doesn't last a whole week or more like before. So I'm back on my feet for the time being.  

Anyway, I'm going to the Shack Chatroom tonight if any of you guys feel like stopping by to say hello and share a few giggles with us. Nothing major, just a gathering of a few friends catching up with one another! And we always love to meet new people! So drop on in! Everybody is more than welcome! K?

I'll be going in around 9 PM tonight my time (EST), which is about 8 hours from now! Don't be shy! I'd like to say that we don't bite....but we most certainly do! Hehehe, but I'll protect ya! Promise! Hope to see ya there!

Here are the directions, thanks to 'The Rev'!  

"For first time visitors, click the invite link: https://discord.gg/5rVAUj9
    If you already have a Discord account from another server, login here; otherwise if you have never registered for Discord before, create a new account. Once you register with Discord, you will be taken to Com's chatroom. Jump into #the-hot-tub and have a great time! :)

Upon further visits, once you've "joined" the server with the above invite link, you can simply log into your account via http://www.discord.com, or using the downloadable Discord app for windows/Mac/Android, all of which can be found at https://discord.com/download, and you will have Comicality's chat server in your list of available servers.

Discord will prompt you to identify whether you are under 18 or over 18, and will grant you permissions specific to adults vs kids. It will also direct you to read over the chat rules, which you are expected to follow for the good of everyone at the Shack.

Happy chatting!"

• JESUS, video games are looking WAY too real these days! :O -- Comicality, 21:57:18 12/10/21 Fri

I didn't even know that The Matrix even HAD a new solo game coming...but this looks INSANE!!!

It's not based on the new movie at all, it's standalone, but except for the movement of the characters when they talk or get involved in the action, I almost can't tell at all from the real life characters and the computer generated ones. That's crazy!

• Imagine Question For 11/29 - "Tomorrow's Promise" -- Comicality, 03:46:20 11/29/21 Mon

It's almost the end of another year, and I have to admit that it crept up on me pretty fast! Yikes! I remember thinking, "Damn! Once this 2020 pandemic is under control, I am going to truly celebrate 2021 every single day and appreciate the freedom it brings!" Hehehe, and...well...let's just say that every other day was just...another day. That's the way it goes, isn't it?

BUT...what if it wasn't? I mean, what happens if we take all of those self promises, those new year resolutions, those challenging goals...and really STUCK to them this time around? Every new year gives an excuse to hit the reset button on our lives and reach for the stars. But do we really take advantage of those opportunities? Or do we give up by the end of the first month and slip back into old habits?

Maybe you want to lose weight, maybe you want to stop smoking or drinking, maybe you want to find a boyfriend/girlfriend, maybe you want to get a new job, maybe you want to come out to a few friends or your parents...what's stopping you...other than 'you'? if you want to be more assertive, if you want to learn a new language, if you want to travel, if you want to write a story or record a song or go after that big acting role...you can do it. I'm not saying that it'll be easy...I'm just letting you know that it's not impossible.

Right now, think of all you've accomplished so far in your life. It doesn't have to be anything major or life altering or worthy of fortune or fame. Just the things that bring you comfort and joy when you need it. Now...think of how much MORE you could have if you started reaching for bigger and better goals in the foreseeable future. What do you want to do? What do you want to be? What do you want to accomplish? And what do you think is stopping you? Is it time? Is it money? Is it family commitments? Why not take a shot? Start tomorrow. Start TODAY if you can.

It might make you a bit uncomfortable at first, it might be exhausting, it might be scary...but like I said...the only thing stopping you is 'you'. So feel free to talk about what you'd like your goals to be this year, and what you want to do to make those dreams come true for yourself. I'd LOVE to hear what you have to say! :)

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.