VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Jack Dylan Grazer - Talk about an instant rise to the top! Jack is definitely on his way, with a rapidly growing fanbase on social media, a main role in Stephen King's "IT" remake, and his own TV show coming this fall, we can expect to hear more from JDG in the near future! Wishing you luck, bud! Keep making us laugh!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• GEEZ, Kodi! >:O -- Comicality, 17:16:38 07/18/17 Tue

::Goes Back In Time And Gives Kodi Smit-McPhee A Machine Gun::

Yikes!

https://youtu.be/uIxnTi4GmCo

Anyways, just a quick note to let you guys know that Microsoft is working hard to mess up my laptop again. But I've turned off all automatic updates and my laptop won't go into sleep mode because that's when they cheat and try to restart and force it on me anyway. But now everything takes SUUUUPER long to load! Like...every tab. So, I'm dealing with that right now, but it's not as bad as before. Just wish I didn't have to do this every few weeks. Just sucks.

Gotta run! And remember...all Comicality stories were made right here in America! :)

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Sorry to rub it in your face Matt I know I said no more stats :) -- Johnny, 03:32:53 07/21/17 Fri

But views in the past 24 hours for Luis are over 22.8 million making total views to date 2,700,502,941. That amount of views in 24 hours is pretty mindblowing for a song that’s been around for 6 months. As I said it’s already the most streamed song ever taking in Spotify, Apple etc. with over 4.6 billion plays I can still see it replacing Wiz at number 1 for most played Youtube video. It’s not a track I’d buy and have never played it on Spotify but I do like it and the way it makes me feel. :)

Surrender to the fun Matt. Enjoy the happy smiley faces. :)

https://youtu.be/kJQP7kiw5Fk

Replies:

• It's Saturday -- Johnny, 07:03:52 07/22/17 Sat
    I'm liking the redhead with the freckles. Cuteness. Finishing up in bed with two black guys? #mindgoesintoiverload :)

https://youtu.be/ZJM4AQSbZDk

• Just in time for the SNL Cold Opening and Sunday talk shows... -- PeteIM, 16:54:53 07/21/17 Fri

Sean Spicer Resigns as White House Press Secretary

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-as-white-house-press-secretary.html

WASHINGTON — Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, resigned on Friday after denouncing chaos in the West Wing and telling President Trump he vehemently disagreed with the appointment of the New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as communications director.

After offering Mr. Scaramucci the communications job Friday morning, Mr. Trump asked Mr. Spicer to stay on as press secretary. But Mr. Spicer told Mr. Trump that he believed the appointment of Mr. Scaramucci was a major mistake and said he was resigning, according to a person with direct knowledge of the exchange.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/widening-russia-probe-prompts-shake-ups-in-trumps-legal-communications-staff/2017/07/21/dea3e18a-6e0a-11e7-8961-ec5f3e1e2a5c_story.html?utm_term=.633edf45adf4

White House press secretary Sean Spicer resigned Friday, following the appointment of wealthy financier Anthony Scaramucci as White House communications director.

Spicer’s deputy, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, was promoted to the press secretary role several hours later.

Spicer’s abrupt and angry departure — which caught even senior West Wing staffers by surprise — reflects the latest upheaval in a White House that has been consumed by chaos and staff infighting since almost the day President Trump took office.

• I really do wish him well... -- Comicality, 03:06:36 07/21/17 Fri

I mean, John McCain is a soldier, a war hero, and for the most part an upstanding guy in many respects. I wouldn't wish this kind of thing on anybody. Not ever. So I hope he gets well soon. :(

And I hope he's able to take advantage of health care before it's gone forever. Because this is why this type of thing is necessary. It's the most frightening thing that anyone could ever face in their lives, and I hope he comes out of it ok.

Replies:

• Feeling kinda sombre today, Maybe it's all the deaths recently. -- Mike84, 12:50:25 07/21/17 Fri

Yesterday Chester Bennington, this morning I find out that Deborah Watling has passed away.

This fits my current mood perfectly. I'm not always a fan of cover songs, but P!ATD does a great job with their take on this classic.

Replies:

• GREYSON CHANCE JUST CAME OUT!!!! -- Juan, 15:54:13 07/19/17 Wed
    Oh my fucking god. Wow wow wow YES! YOU GO GREY IM SO PROUD OF YOU

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Replies:

• Hahaha! Damn you, England! :O -- Comicality, 15:20:34 07/20/17 Thu

So THAT'S how you see us Americans, is it? ::Shakes Fist::

Then again...if kingsmen are the knights of the round table, I suppose we would be the new cowboys of the old west. Still tho... ::Shakes fist again:: LOL!

This movie is gonna kick so much ass! It might actually be better than the first one. And that's saying a lot!

Replies:

• Was in my media files and found this. -- RickGayAZ (teary eyed), 03:20:36 07/20/17 Thu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3yET7Edhbk

(wish i could remember how to get this to open like the others)

Christian Chavez, the blonde who has the lead, also sitting by himself on the beach, was outed by way of pictures of his wedding in canada. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Ch%C3%A1vez He's also very pleasant to look at, and from the couple different things i've seen of him, his great personality shines through as well.

Its beautifully written, sung and has very good music.

I've never been lucky enough to fall in love, or be loved, but this song always brings tears to my eyes.

Replies:

• Going to the Chatterbox in about ten minutes! :) -- Comicality, 18:01:11 07/20/17 Thu

I'm in a super happy mood today! All giggles and sunshine! So if you're in a good mood too, come on by the chatroom for a while and share a few chuckles with us! Cool?

Seezya soon!

Replies:

• My dad just showed me this video a few mins ago and thought id share it -- Natsu (hearbroken), 00:26:13 07/21/17 Fri

Replies:

• Oh wow.. Chester Bennington, why? :( -- Mike84, 14:30:16 07/20/17 Thu

Lead singer of Linkin Park was found dead this morning.

'Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has committed suicide ... TMZ has learned.
    Law enforcement sources tell us the singer hanged himself at a private residence in Palos Verdes Estates in L.A. County. His body was discovered Thursday just before 9 AM.
    Chester was married with 6 children from 2 wives.
    The singer struggled with drugs and alcohol for years. He had said in the past he had considered committing suicide because he had been abused as a child by an older male.'

my heart goes out to his family and friends. Especially his wife and six children who have now lost their father.

Tragic.

Linkin Park had quite a few catchy tunes. I didn't like their newer music so much. But some of their older stuff rocked.

Replies:

• Battle of the Boys! -- TurtleBoy, 13:18:10 07/19/17 Wed
    Choose your destiny! Will it be...

Replies:

• Hump Day Replay -- Johnny, 08:42:38 07/19/17 Wed
    I've got a feeling this could overtake 'See You Again' as the most viewed Youtube video before the year ends. It's a summer feelgood track and we still have a couple months of summer. Btw I'm not saying it should be number one I think there are a load of good video's that deserve that place. :)

https://youtu.be/kJQP7kiw5Fk

Replies:

• Whoah! Noooooooo! :O -- Comicality, 22:50:29 07/19/17 Wed

Wait...REALLY???? Jesus Christ, how old *AM* I?

As you guys know, I've been a long time fan of Eminem, still am! I still have mixtapes from Detroit (And I mean actual TAPES! Like, on cassette! With his personally made kinkos covers on them!),back when it was like, "OMG, who *IS* this guy???"

And THIS is Hailey now??? WTF? "Bonnie & Clyde" Hailey? "My Dad's Gone Crazy" Hailey? I remember when Em was rapping about having a baby 'on the way'!

::Sits In A Corner And Weeps::

Ps- sorry for the video size. YouTube is doing weird shit again. This is what updates do to normal working internet stuff. ::Shrugs::

Can you imagine dating Eminem's daughter? I'd be scared for my life!

• Where there's Smoke... -- PeteIM, 15:16:57 07/18/17 Tue

https://youtu.be/8UZXPy1grnQ

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.