VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 13:49:30 08/13/21 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "Dual Wielding"! Any artist in any field, believe it or not, will usually have more than one talent! Usually the one that they're known for the most...with a second gift hidden underneath! Jimmy wants you to find that buried treasure this week! He's looking for songs that were made by artists who have ALSO been actors! Or actors who have dabbled in music! Either or! They have to have done both! BUT...for the acting side...they have to been in a movie or TV show as an actual character, and not just making a character as themselves! We're talking about an actual 'role' here! Hehehe, any actor/singer, any era, any genre of music! Give Jimmy at least ONE song...no more than four! Have fun!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• ::MELTS:: -- Comicality, 14:53:09 08/13/21 Fri

Always makes me melt! More! MORE! Hehehe! Mwah!

Replies:

• Joe Bell -- Mike, 18:36:46 08/10/21 Tue

I finally got around to watching Joe Bell, which I think was originally due for release a year ago, or longer, but had its general release today, after a limited release like two weeks ago.

It also managed to stir up some emotions in me, cause it's a true story and it was told quite well. Two lives were lost prematurely and for no good reason.

The real life family of Joe and Jadin were behind the scenes in helping put this movie together.

Reid Miller, Max Jenkins, Mark Wahlberg and Gary Sinise lead the cast.

Replies:

• "Waiting Outside The Lines 27" -- Comicality, 00:16:08 08/09/21 Mon

A brand new chapter of the "Waiting Outside The Lines" fanfic series is up and ready to go! I'm looking to finish this one off in the next three or four chapters, so enjoy it while you can. It's been a lot of fun writing this story, and I want to thank all of you who have been hanging in there and supporting me the whole way from the very beginning! Thanks for the comments and the ratings! I truly appreciate every word! ((Hugz))

Have fun with the new installment! And I will be back with more soon! Seezya then! :)

Replies:

• YAY!!! Almost time! I'll be there! XD -- Comicality, 19:16:01 08/06/21 Fri

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 03:19:59 08/09/21 Mon

This week's 3M, I hope, ends up being a wake up call for a lot of people here in America. Because what began as a dark vision of apocalyptic fiction...is actually happening now. And we're not far from having this become a reality in the near future if we're not careful!

"The Forever Purge"

You know, I've had a sort of love/hate relationship with the 'Purge' movies as they've progressed over the past few years. I kinda liked the first one. The concept is simple...America decided that, in order to keep the peace'...there was ONE night a year where all crime was legal. Including MURDER! Obviously, that leads to people derailing their own sense of civility and humanity to one another, and reducing themselves to their worst instincts. I mean, it was just a cool concept for a movie. Hehehe! Then, they kept making sequels with the same premise and things got watered down over time.

However, this one seems to bring back the tension and fear that was so prevalent in the original movie. And it's very contemporary when it comes to the state of America in the anti-immigrant, post Trump era. There's a certain depth to this introduction to the franchise that was missing in some of the others. I really liked that. And it's cool seeing people have to work together despite whatever it was that was keeping them apart beforehand.

The first Purge took place in the suburbs, with a few of the sequels taking place in the inner city. Now we go to the Southern border of the US with Mexico, and this movie answers one of the major questions that has been asked about all of the previous movies that came before it. "What if that one night of the Purge ended...and folks were just like, 'Fuck it! Let's just keep killing people! Why not?' Like, where's the line? You know?

Anyway, a very intense and thoughtful action flick. Very violent...so beware! Hehehe! And with some much needed social commentary thrown in as well. This is where we're headed people. Take a peek at it while it's still 'fictional'. Maybe we can turn things around before we get to that point. ::Fingers Crossed::

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 03:18:49 08/09/21 Mon

This Week:

The 'Boyish Tongue Nibbler' Kiss

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 10:09:08 08/06/21 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "Ups and Downs"! Alright boxer boys! Hehehe, Jimmy is looking for something simple this week! 'Up'? 'Down'? Look through your playlists and find songs with up or down in the title, and share your faves with us! Any genre of music! Let's hear what you've got to share with us! Give Jimmy at least ONE song...no more than four! Cool?Happy hunting! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Enjoy!

Replies:

• Hey Com, something you haven't had for a while.. Roll Call? -- Dom, 12:17:14 08/03/21 Tue
    I'll kick off... Dom 46 London UK (and still no grey hair!!)

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.