VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Christopher Paul Richards - Hailing from New York, this teen actor is getting ready to debut in the new TV series 'The Kids Are Alright', about a family of 8 boys in th same house in the 70's! But you may remember him from the show "Me, Myself, And I" as well! With oppotunities being thrown his way, I can only hope that we see ore of this cutie in the future! Best of luck, dude!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
Chatterbox Chatroom
If the above link does not work for you, try this link to the chatroom!
Chatterbox via Kiwi IRC
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum

VIEW here / VOTE here

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• imagine Magazine Question... -- Comicality, 16:52:58 11/01/17 Wed

Big thanks to all of you who took a few moments to comment on the 'Heartbreak' question last week. I truly appreciate your input. It can be a difficult thing to talk about, but that's the whole point of me asking the question. It's our opportunity to tell our story and hopefully help somebody else through the hard times that WE went through! You know?

Anyway, thanks. I'll hold the answers I got in the archives, and I may bring this one up again so we can get a few more answers in the future. Cool?

(My answer to the 'heartbreak' question has just been added. https://www.voy.com/15900/88492.html)

Anyway, this topic is all about the concept of 'gaydar'! Does it exist? Can you guys tell when another person of the same sex is gay/bi/lesbian just from your interactions with them? Is this a real thing? Sometimes people are rather open with their sexuality, but not always. Is there an instinct or a sixth sense that lets you know who might be a possibility when it comes to asking them out on a date? And if you can tell what OTHER people are looking for...do you think they can tell the same about you?

What are your thoughts on 'gaydar'? And how well does it work for you? Or 'against' you, for that matter? Let us know! We should talk about this! Reply below!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Ok...How about Thursday? -- Comicality, 17:31:20 11/01/17 Wed

I'm going to the Chatterbox chatroom this Thursday at 5 PM my time. Cool?

Then you guys can meet each other and make friends? Hehehe! I'd love to meet ya too, of course!

So, if you wanna drop by and have some fun...everybody is welcome! Of course, I'm running away when "Gotham" comes on, but I'll be back some time soon. Hehehe, you never know when I might pop out of the shadows! Or...out of the hole in my boxers! It happens, ya know! ::Giggles::

Seezya then!

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 17:41:02 11/03/17 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Longevity"! Some artists are just getting their careers started in the music biz. Some flare up for a short while, and then fizzle out. But SOME artists and bands make a dent, and they last for YEARS! Decades even! This week's Jimmy is showing appreciation for those who can stand the test of time and still be awesome! Jimmy wants you to search your playlists and find us songs (new or old) from artists that have at least FIVE albums under their belt! This is harder than you might think, as most groups barely make it to three! And this is a CHALLENGE, remember? So 'live' albums don't count. Concert tours, Christmas albums, acoustic albums, remix albums, and greatest hits or compilations, are ALL disqualified! They have to be five, complete, original albums...from the same artist or group. And if they were part of a group and later went solo? Also disqualified. (So, like...Destiny's Child and Beyonce, or Phil Collins and Genesis...those are two different worlds. Gotta be one or the other) So there it is! Give us at least ONE example, no more than FOUR! Cool?

By the way...my four picks are actually from artist that have TEN albums or more under their belt! Hehehe, so feel free to take a shot at the bonus round! :P

Good luck! Happy hunting! And don't try to cheat! LOL! You've got plenty to work with!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• LOL! They're all so damn cute! XD -- Comicality, 19:32:54 11/03/17 Fri

I always just imagine them having SO much fun on the set while they're filming! Hehehe, I really do wish them all the best. All four of them are awesome. :)

https://youtu.be/MloJx8bAcOw

And this is just plain hilarious! ::Giggles::

https://youtu.be/BsjQqm60ZEI

Replies:

• Whoah... -- Comicality, 13:30:03 11/04/17 Sat

This is both creepy AND awesome at the same time! End is pretty epic too! LOL! Bravo!

https://youtu.be/ECG6EjE1cjY

• Young Love -- ., 12:51:27 11/04/17 Sat
    Those first few months when you're proud to be you, you're both happy and can't leave each other alone. :)

https://youtu.be/X3Hr3PTC9DA

• So...my current mood is a bit difficult to describe... -- Comicality, 16:11:46 11/03/17 Fri

I won't go into too much detail. I hardly think it's even necessary at this point, so don't ask.

The one thing that I wanted to say, however, is that creating this place online has been an amazing experience for me, as I'm sure it has been for a lot of you. It started with just one short story, then another, then a little virtual 'shack', then a message board, and a chatroom, and a library. We've collectively turned this place from a shack into a kingdom. I'm definitely proud of that.

But when I started, it was because I wanted to have just one place to go where I felt truly free. I wanted ALL of you to have a place to come to where you can be yourselves and be accepted as you are. No 'games', no excuses, no secrets...this is a place where being your true self is welcome. Why would anyone betray the entire ideology of the Shack when they didn't have to? Why destroy the basic bare bones of this place for something so selfish?

You guys have been given a chance that I never had growing up. Please embrace it. Or, for God sakes, just leave it alone.

Anyway, that's all. Back to work.

Love always.

Replies:

• Imagine this defense in the Jeffrey Dahmer case... -- Comicality, 21:33:10 11/03/17 Fri

"Yeah, but what about my predecessor, John Wayne Gacy? What about Charles Manson? Why isn't that the focus of the current investigation of me cannibalizing human flesh and murdering innocent people? I should go free, right? Because...other people. I've been totally vindicated!"

Nope!

Doesn't sound sane. Does it?

Tick tock, tick tock...

The end is coming. I'll wait...

Replies:

• Blow me -- ., 11:41:21 11/02/17 Thu
    We're going to Tenerife, Canary Islands again the end of this month, all arranged and booked. Today there's a hell of a lot of press talk that Teide the volcano there could blow, help. It better not happen when we're there. :)

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/02/fears-tenerife-volcano-may-erupt-at-any-moment-after-20-earthquakes-in-four-days-7047922/

Replies:

• Johnny, this sums it up nicely... -- PeteIM, 02:56:00 11/02/17 Thu

Seth Meyers on Kevin Spacey : A Lot of Problems with Jenny Hagel
    https://youtu.be/d9s5c8jTeAg?t=4m39s

Replies:

• 6 dead, others hurt after motorist drives onto NY bike path -- PeteIM, 17:00:39 10/31/17 Tue
    By COLLEEN LONG and JAKE PEARSON
    5 minutes ago (16:55 EDT 31 OCT 17)
    https://apnews.com/aa83dfe6157f4214a5e92efaba4142c9

NEW YORK (AP) — A man in a rented truck drove onto a busy bicycle path near the World Trade Center memorial Tuesday, killing at least six people and injuring several others, police said. The driver was then shot by police after jumping out with what turned out to be two fake guns.

A police official said the attack was being investigated as a possible act of terrorism. The official was not authorized to discuss the investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The attacker was taken into custody. His condition was not immediately disclosed.

Police said the vehicle, a rented Home Depot truck, entered the bike path on West Street a few blocks from the World Trade Center memorial and struck at least 15 people, leaving mangled bicycles behind. At least two bodies could be seen lying on the path beneath tarps.

A man who was riding in an Uber along the West Side Highway near Chambers Street said he saw several bleeding people on the ground after the truck struck several people. Another witness said the truck had also collided with a small bus and one other vehicle.

Tom Gay, a school photographer, was on Warren Street and heard people saying there was an accident. He went down to West Street and a woman came around the corner shouting, “He has a gun! He has a gun!”

Gay said he stuck his head around the corner and saw a slender man in a blue track suit running southbound on West Street holding a gun. He said there was a heavyset man pursuing him.

He said he heard five or six shots and the man in the tracksuit fell to the ground, gun still raised in the air. He said a man came over and kicked the gun out of his hand.

Uber driver Chen Yi said he saw a truck plow into people on a popular bike path adjacent to the West Side Highway. He said he then heard seven to eight shots and then police pointing a gun at a man kneeling on the pavement.

“I saw a lot of blood over there. A lot of people on the ground,” Yi said.

His passenger, Dmitry Metlitsky, said he also saw police standing near a man who was on his knees with his hands up, and another man bleeding on the ground nearby. He said the truck had also collided with a small school bus and one other vehicle.

Replies:

• Thursday's question for Imagine Magazine... -- Comicality, 17:42:52 10/26/17 Thu

It happens. Don't think that it won't find you some day...because it will. This topic is all about you guys sharing your heartbreak with us. That can mean a variety of things. Whatever your personal experience is...feel free to share it with the rest of us.

Loving someone and exposing the most vulnerable parts of your heart and your soul...only to be betrayed or rejected later, can be a devastating experience. God knows that I've channeled a great deal of heartache and pain into my stories on this site. And let me tell you, it doesn't get any easier. If you think you're going to be able to build up a tolerance to having someone simply 'not love you'...good luck with that. If you ever figure out that formula, put it in a bottle and sell me a case of it. K?

So tell us of a significant broken heart situation in your life. What happened? Were you in a relationship at the time? Were you cheated on? Did things just...go astray? How old were you? Was it your first crush? How did you get over it? DID you get over it at all? Maybe it was a relationship that simply didn't work out. Maybe it wasn't a relationship at all. Maybe it was somebody you had serious feelings for...but they weren't gay. Or unavailable, or promised to someone else, or simply not interested.

Whatever your thoughts are on the heartbreak you've all faced in your lives...feel free to put it here and relieve yourself of the burden. Talk about it. Why not? You know?

Interested to see what you guys have to say on this one! I'll add two or three heartbreaks of my own and give details when I get a chance!

Just know that you are loved. And the 'real thing' takes time. Just remember that, and never give up the hope that you'll eventually find someone to love you the way you deserve to be loved. K? That person is out there. And they're lonely too...

Replies:

• Hollywood -- Johnny, 19:41:22 10/31/17 Tue

I’m glad it’s all coming out and I’m more glad that Spacey has been exposed for the creep he is it’s disgusting that it’s been covered up for so long. I can’t stand people that pretend to be oh so respectable in high places and all the time ruining kid’s lives. He’s been at it for years so many people knew but kept quiet. See this clip from Family Guy 2005. https://youtu.be/CpYf2xYFhTs

What’s disgusting the gay community who now hate him is the way he linked the reply to the accusation from that guy to coming out as gay. It can do massive damage to LGBT people it makes us all look like pedo kiddy fiddlers which isn’t true. Gay and pedo are two different categories of life style although too many people link the two. I hope Spacey suffers like who knows the hundreds of kids lives he’s fukked up.

Kids don’t fancy or wanna be with creeps like him they do it for money and fame sometimes their parents know but turn a blind eye. The Hollywood casting couch has been well known about for decades by everybody and it’s not just movies it’s always been ripe in the recording industry so many kids have been through it. The creeps that abuse those kids they treat them like a piece of meat get them loaded on drugs, use them and drop them when they want, move on to another kid. It wouldn’t surprise me if at last 50% of the kids onscreen or record had to go through this and still do.

Corey Feldman knows so much and has hinted but he’s gagged from naming names although he has sort of said a few. Corey Haims got fukked up by the creeps and it cost him his life in the end it’s sick. Feldman did go to the cops years ago but they ignored him didn’t want to cause waves in Hollywood. Just look at the mess he is now. He’s dumb trying to get money for a movie but I think he’ll talk more soon.

Two vids to check out. The first one has been taken down from Youtube many times but it’s resurfaced in the past few days. Similar story with the second one, Open Secret, Hollywood tried to crush that movie. Aparently Youtube have muted some of the dialogue but it’s on Vimeo untouched. You see that lil kid from Different Strokes and think how the fuk could they abuse him so sick.

Just one vid cos the Corey Haims/Feldman vid has vanished again.

https://youtu.be/89BzECQjf9Q

Replies:

• Happy Halloween! -- Comicality, 19:19:26 10/31/17 Tue

Can't stay long, but I'll be back to play later! Mwah! Be safe out there, folks!

Replies:

• #MyHeroes -- TurtleBoy, 14:00:23 10/31/17 Tue
    While painfully obvious what was going on from the beginning, I still think this is a damn good commercial.

https://youtu.be/_NjFBzeeeoE

Also, Voy, suck my cock.

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 11:12:15 10/30/17 Mon

Hey! You remember that one weekend we spent together in Atlantic City? Hehehe, oh wait...it's probably better that you don't! :P

"Rememory"

The second I saw this trailer, I knew that I wanted to give this movie a try! I LOVE Peter Dinklage! He's an amazing actor, no matter what he's in...and a murder mystery thriller, with a sci fi touch to it? I'm in! Take my money! I really liked it, my mom liked it when I showed it to her, my cousin liked it when I showed it to him. Case closed. :P

Now, I can't tell you a lot about this movie. You'll just have to let the trailer in the reply below give you all the breadcrumbs you need to see if you'll be interested or not. This isn't a shoot 'em up action movie. It has more of a film noir, detective, feel to it. A bunch of twists and turns and suspects asked important questions that will lead to solving the crime at hand. This is a world where memories of your life can be extracted from your brain and put on computer hard drives to view later. However, the man responsible for this invention has ended up dead...and all investigations are pointing towards murder.

So who did it? And why? You've gotta check it out to see! I like a good murder mystery every now and then. So if you're in the same frame of mind, check it out! Enjoy! :)

Replies:

• They Did The Mash -- ., 12:07:27 10/31/17 Tue

They Did The Monster Mash

https://youtu.be/-tHyRQOdqf0

• Just in time for Halloween... Pumpkin Dodgeball -- PeteIM, 02:21:21 10/31/17 Tue
    https://youtu.be/DTPI6qvbvJM

• ((HUGGLES)) Big time, Mike84!!! :) -- Comicality, 10:19:49 10/30/17 Mon

I wasn't around much at all online this past Saturday, but I wanted to wish you a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

I'm opening the Boy Farm for ya, take all you want! And I hope you had a good time and a tasty treat, some time over the weekend! Hehehe! ::Winks::

Love you lots, Mike!

Replies:

• WDotW For 10/30 -- Comicality, 11:13:44 10/30/17 Mon

Not many videos on him...YET! But he's building his acting resume up as you read this, and you're sure to see more of him soon. :P

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 11:00:49 10/30/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Tall Grass Tummy Rub' Kiss!

• JUST JUST FINISHED SEASON 2 OF STRANGER THINGS!!!!!!! *NO SPOILERS AHEAD* -- bwctwriter, 22:54:31 10/28/17 Sat
    IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! People said season one couldn't be topped! Well... It's been done, ladies and gentlemen! IT WAS EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY!!!!!! Yall Stranger Things fans are gonna LOVE IT!!!!

:-)

Replies:

• LMAO!!! I love you SO much, Ryan! <3 <3 <3 -- Comicality, 11:17:55 10/28/17 Sat

Sighhhh...he's so dreamy. And goofy...which makes him even dreamier! :P

He couldn't be any more perfect! Well...not with clothes on.

(Did I say that last part out loud? Yikes! I need a filter!)

https://youtu.be/pKXjdENZs6s

Replies:

• I'm so impressed by this -- Fanson, 16:16:37 10/25/17 Wed
    Ok, while surfing through Hanson vids in Youtube I came across this one, and it's really amazing.

So, someone took one of their newer songs and arranged it to sound just if they sang it in the 90's. Tay's voice sounds just pretty the same! Like when he was 14! And what I like about it is that it doesn't sound like a chipmunk voice or anything; it sounds pretty convincing.

The song's called "Voice in the Chorus" (one of my fave Hanson songs) and it's from their 2010 album "Shout It Out", Tay was around 27 y/o (he's now 34). Listen for yourselves :D

And here's the normal song :)

Replies:

• DUDE!!! :O -- Comicality, 11:05:34 10/28/17 Sat

This is friggin' BADASS for a fan film!!!

Holy Jesus!

https://youtu.be/Djo_91jN3Pk

Replies:

• This goes with Comsies post on down the board... -- Dwayne, 21:52:05 10/27/17 Fri
    What did Luke have on his mind before his crucial battle on the ice planet of Hoth? Check out his thought bubble...

Replies:

• From the W.T.F. file... -- PeteIM, 11:44:40 10/27/17 Fri
    Rauner loses round in fight over Cursive

CHICAGO TRIBUNE
    October 26, 2017

Among the losses state lawmakers dealt Gov. Bruce Rauner on Wednesday was one over a signature issue: Whether the state should require schools to teach cursive writing.

Gov. Rauner vetoed a bill to enact such a requirement, and the Illinois House voted to override him on Wednesday. The Senate would have to follow suit when it returns next month for the proposal to become law.

In pushing for one mandatory cursive unit in elementary schools, Rep. Emanuel "Chris" Welch said children need to be able to read documents the Founding Fathers wrote, as well as notes from grandma. And there was a political angle to making sure kids could sign their names too.

"Can sign your driver's license. Can sign your passport," the Hillside Democrat said. "Can sign a petition to run for office."

Some Republican lawmakers contended requiring the teaching of at least one unit of cursive amounts to another Illinois mandate on local schools that doesn't come with any state money to pay for it.

Rep. Sue Scherer said during debate that it was so clear that kids should be taught cursive that there shouldn't even be a debate.

"It's unbelievable we're even having this discussion," said the Decatur Democrat.

Replies:

• Unlike other social media outlets, Snapchat has been able to keep it's site free from Fake News... -- PeteIM, 16:53:13 10/26/17 Thu
    From Bloomberg Business News...

Since September, Facebook and Google have acknowledged selling political ad space to Kremlin-affiliated groups that spread false stories about the 2016 U.S. presidential election. While company representatives prepare to testify before the House and Senate intelligence committees on Nov. 1, Robert Mueller, special counsel for the U.S. Department of Justice, is reviewing the ad buys for evidence that Russian agents colluded with the Trump campaign. There are signs of Russian activity on almost every American social network of any consequence, including Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and even the smartphone video game Pokémon Go. (Bloomberg LP is developing news programming for the Twitter service.) Snapchat, however, has found no evidence of political ad buys by anyone in Russia. In fact, Snapchat appears to have no fake news at all.

The secret? “Humans,” says Nick Bell, Snap’s vice president for content. “We only work with authoritative and credible media companies, and we unashamedly have a significant team of producers, creators, and journalists.”

Whereas Facebook deliberately blurs the line between personal status updates, news articles, and ads—sticking all three in its constantly updating, algorithm-driven News Feed—Snapchat has taken a more old-fashioned approach. The app’s news section, Discover, is limited to professionally edited content, including dozens of channels maintained by old-media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, the Daily Mail, the Economist, and People. Snapchat’s coverage of college campuses is overseen by a group of student-run daily newspapers. Its three regular newscasts come from CNN, NBC, and E!. Peter Hamby, a reporter hired from CNN, anchors its weekly in-house political documentaries.

As with Facebook and YouTube, part of Snapchat’s appeal is watching videos unmistakably shot on cell phones by regular people. Sometimes those videos become newsworthy; when that happens, Snapchat includes them in Our Stories, short-form news updates that combine user-generated material with professional camerawork. But unlike newsy user-created videos on Facebook and YouTube, Snapchat’s are vetted before they can reach a wide audience. Staff reporters and producers edit Our Stories, check facts, and clear the stories with lawyers, like a traditional broadcast team. Much of Snap’s revenue comes from ads that appear in its professionally curated videos, and the company is betting that trustworthy content will ultimately prove more appealing to viewers and advertisers alike.

While Snapchat has embraced its role as a curator of news, Facebook has strenuously objected to suggestions by members of Congress—or anyone else—that it’s in the media business. “When you cut off speech for one person, you cut off speech for all people,” Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg told news site Axios in October. “The responsibility for an open platform is to let people express themselves. We don’t check the information people put on Facebook before they run it, and I don’t think anyone should want us to do that.” Translation: You, the consumer, bear the responsibility for distinguishing which items in the News Feed are actually news, and which are paid messages from whoever can afford them.

Read the full article here:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-10-26/how-snapchat-has-kept-itself-free-of-fake-news

• LOL!!! Sorry... -- Comicality, 15:03:16 10/26/17 Thu

::Blush::

I just saw a 'forced' ad on YouTube that said, and I quote:

"Find a cub scout pack near you...and let the fun begin!"

Hahahaha! I'm sure that was targeted towards kids and their parents, but...hehehe, they should re-word that whole advertisement.

I read that differently than your avrage person would. :P

Just like, putting up a sign that says...

Really? Damn! That's quite a deal! ::Giggles:: I've got a dirty mind. I need help. :P

Replies:

• Halloween runup although clubs will be having parties this weekend -- ., 03:32:51 10/27/17 Fri

A Halloween track cos we’re off to London this afternoon. We’re going for a friends Birthday/Halloween gig the one we went to last year it was great fun so totally hyped for it. Taking the train again cos not sure we’ll be legally fit to drive home Monday lolz and it’s faster, only 2 hours.

It’s not Thriller but hey MJ is doing backup vocals.

https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY

Replies:

• Ladies and gentlemen... -- Comicality, 19:05:21 10/25/17 Wed

Comicality is officially employed again!!!! XD

Orientation is in two weeks! Awwww, they liked me! ::Giggles::

So, once I get settled into whatever schedule they need from me, I'll be sure to balance everything out online to do both! Cool? I'm just SO happy to be working again, making a decent wage, and getting myself out of debt. Not to mention saving up more to get my ass back to Chicago as soon as possible! I'm not going to pretend that it'll be easy, but at least I'm back on the right path.

Nothing but churches, confederate flags, and homophobes, on every side of me right now. I need to get the fuck out of here. Seriously.

There are 'WTF' bugs here too! What is up with these friggin' radio active, Lost Planet, insects around here??? I'm a bug serial killer now. I smash them and put them outside as an example to their friends. LOL! They're so big, they can't even stick to the wall! Ahhhhggggghhh! :O

Anyway, I'm doing my happy dance right now! Love you lots, you guys! Seezya soon!

Replies:

• Masturbation is good. -- TurtleBoy, 08:42:22 10/26/17 Thu
    In fact, one might argue it's the best part of waking up. I'm eager to feel your thoughts on this matter.

Replies:

• Tuesday under rated artiste. -- ., 19:33:29 10/24/17 Tue

I think she’s brill. Dory was married to Andre Previn and when he dumped her for Mia Farrow who was Frank Sinatra’s ex she did this album. No bendy notes, no turning a one syllable word into a hundred notes just straight forward angst. Eat your heart out Adele this is class.

https://youtu.be/XSsPztxFZH8

Replies:

• Fats Domino - Dead at 89. Rest in Peace, Fats. -- PeteIM, 17:01:16 10/25/17 Wed
    I hope I can live that long.

https://youtu.be/o-eWAuFmjN0

With Lyrics:
    https://youtu.be/H1z45jVlM34

Replies:

• More from Marvel... -- Comicality, 14:41:35 10/26/17 Thu

I'll be honest and tell you that I know absolutely NOTHING about "The Runaways" comic books. Never read a single one of them. All I know is they're the children of a group of super villains...and there's a velociraptor. That's it. So, I'll be going in blind if I give the show a shot.

I don't know if this will tie in with the Marvel movies at all...but all the others have made clear references to what was going on in the movies. (Agents Of Shield, Inhumans, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage...all are directly affected by what's going on in the MCU) So, I'll give it a look.

But it's not going to make me buy any new comic books. Those things are like FIVE DOLLARS now! :O That's my LUNCH money! Bunch of bullies!

https://youtu.be/Rt9H5zEYCng

• Comsie! U just got SCOOPED by THE REV! :-p -- bwctwriter, 07:56:05 10/26/17 Thu
    Sooo... The Disney Channel will, as of Friday, be introducing a GAY STORYLINE into Andi Mack, a series that premiered earlier this year... And, correct me if I'm wrong, but none other than previous WDotW alum Joshua Rush, will be getting a boyfriend! Wow! I'm shocked that Disney, which has traditionally been pretty homophobic, is actually starting to change with the times!

Not that I really plan on watching this show, but still, it's pretty cool to continue to see gay storylines introduced into teen/tween tv shows! Andi Mack will join the ranks of groundbreakers like Glee, Ugly Betty, Skins, Shameless, and more! Pretty cool! And for you Joshua Rush fans... *cough*Comsie*cough*... ur likely gonna get to see him kiss a BOY! W00t! :-p

Anywho... That's all I got. We now return you to your regular programming. :-p

Replies:

• From the Associated Press... -- PeteIM, 16:27:09 10/26/17 Thu
    Appeals court: Mississippi woman’s 96 days in jail ‘unfair’
    By JEFF AMY
    October 25, 2017

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that the constitutional rights of a Mississippi woman jailed 96 days without seeing a judge were violated, saying she can sue the sheriff and county that held her.

A three-judge panel of the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals overruled a lower court, reinstating Jessica Jauch’s lawsuit against Choctaw County and Sheriff Cloyd Halford. In doing so, the court made clear all Mississippi sheriffs have a duty to get those jailed promptly before a judge.

U.S. District Judge Sharion Aycock had initially dismissed the suit, ruling that because Jauch had been indicted by a grand jury on a felony drug charge, she had no right to a quick hearing.

Jauch, now 35, was arrested on traffic charges in 2012 and held after being served with the drug indictment. While in jail, she says she was forced to temporarily sign over her daughter’s custody rights to her mother. After finally seeing a judge, she was appointed a public defender and quickly made bail. She was eventually cleared of the drug charge after undercover video didn’t show her committing a crime.

Circuit Judge Thomas Reavley, writing for the three-judge panel, was emphatic that what happened to Jauch was “unjust” and “alien to our law.”

= = =

Those 96 days are gone. I hope Jessica Jauch wins her lawsuit and lives happily ever after.

Read the full article here:
    https://apnews.com/c0dcd47050d24d04b167926d1fd456a7

Replies:

• Why Do We YOU Enjoy Being Scared? | Fun Science -- PeteIM, 06:02:41 10/25/17 Wed
    https://youtu.be/_UH-JDPdNws

Replies:

• Interesting... -- Comicality, 11:30:54 10/25/17 Wed

So this is a world where orcs, elves, and humans, all live together in harmony. (Well, except for the harmony part)

You've definitely gotten my attention. Then again, you put Will Smith and Netflix together and it's pretty much a done deal already.

https://youtu.be/MUY3GVByRUs

• And now a word from our sponsor... -- PeteIM, 15:48:07 10/25/17 Wed
    https://youtu.be/vckz6EAn30Y

Replies:

• A Happy Halloween Weekend To You All! >:) -- Comicality, 03:34:10 10/26/17 Thu

Wishing you guys a happy Halloween holiday weekend! I was going to originally post this on Friday night, but let's be honest...most of us are going to be watching "Stranger Things" on Friday night, so...here's a little something to hold you over until then! Hehehe!

These are my favorite picks for short horror films this year! There is some INCREDIBLE talent on YouTube, and some of these horror shorts are better than anything you can find in the movies right now! So check out the selection in the replies below! Do you guys have a favorite? Let us know when you get a chance! And click a 'like' button on the videos you love! These directors worked hard, and it shows!

Also, you can check out LAST year's short horror film collection on Imagine Magazine's October issue at https://imagine-magazine.org/community/13-horror-shorts/ if you want to see more! Cool?

Don't worry. Hehehe, the films are just a little bit more than PG-13 in nature. (More like...PG-16, I guess) So no heart attacks or vomiting from excessive gore! Just a few creepy chills and a well deserved weekend of nightmares for Halloween! (A Very Brief Example Below) Hehehe, enjoy! Muahahahaha!

https://youtu.be/209Sx07OPnU

And DON'T forget to grab your copy of "Darkness Waits" on October 27th!!! :)

Replies:

• WDotW For 10/23 -- Comicality, 11:49:28 10/23/17 Mon

Hehehe, you Canadian boys are do darn cute! ::Smooches To Canada::

Replies:

• What can you do if a preacher comes onto your campus and preaches against the LGBT Community? -- PeteIM, 01:59:36 10/24/17 Tue
    At the University of Maine they drowned out his voice by singing an Elvis classic - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You

https://www.facebook.com/matt.mcallister.165/videos/vb.100001430827257/1568217509902595/?type=2&theater

Replies:

• There's nothing better than good 'boy-horror'! :) -- Comicality, 16:45:26 10/24/17 Tue

How long has it been since "Cop Car"? James Freedson Jackson was so tiny in that movie! Hehehe, he got all tall and pretty!

Geez, you turn your back on them for ONE Summer...

https://youtu.be/vRbl2qXwZsw

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Question... -- Comicality, 19:20:40 10/19/17 Thu

That very first kiss. That first intimate connection. It can be one of the most memorable parts of anyone's life...sometimes for good reasons...sometimes for bad reasons. But, whatever the case may be, our topic this time around is all about that very first liplock and how it affected you!

Now, I realize that some of you haven't actually had your first kiss yet, and that's fine. If you're still waiting for that magic moment, tell us what you want it to be like. What are you expecting? If given a choice, who would your first kiss be with? It's going to happen eventually, so you might as well enjoy a bit of fantasy until it taps you on the shoulder. Hehehe!

So share your very first kiss memories with us! Give us some details! Who was it with? Was it a boy? A girl? Was it premeditated? Or were one of you caught off guard? Was it good? Was it awkward? Was it...bad? How did you react? Whatever you can tell us, we'd be happy to hear it!

Sighhhh...first kisses. Awwww!

Ps- I've posted my answer to last week's 'Shy Guy' question from last week! So check it out if you get a chance! :)

https://www.voy.com/15900/88191.html

Replies:

• Monday Homework -- ., 14:55:42 10/23/17 Mon

See how many ways you can do it in six hours. Go.

https://youtu.be/qHndyOZzs-g

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 11:28:39 10/23/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Salutin' Soldier' Kiss!

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 11:46:44 10/23/17 Mon

This week's 3M shows us where reality TV is heading! What else are we gonna watch? Another multi-judge talent show?

"The Show"

"The Show" was a movie that I kinda found out about on accident. I just happened to be following one of my crazy 'YouTube Loops' where one link leads to another and I find a new movie trailer that I had never seen before, with a cast that doesn't normally fly under the radar. I checked it out, decided I wanted to give the movie a chance, and was pleasantly surprised! :)

So now it's my job to come here and share it with all of you! Hehehe!

Josh Duhamel plays a reality show host for a program called, "Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?" But when the show's finale takes a deadly turn, ending in a double homicide and suicide on live television...he's devastated by the results. Now, corporate sponsors do what they always do and work to put the appropriate spin on the incident to keep from being liable for any death or damages. And this is where things begin to take a very dark, but 'entertaining', turn for the worst!

What if...they could create a NEW reality show, that focused on people committing SUICIDE in front of the cameras on television, telling their story, and having people donate money to help the families and friends that they leave behind?

I won't say much more so as to avoid spoiler territory, but this movie has some really deep messages going on throughout. About morality and desperation and trying to be a part of something truly HORRIFIC with the idea that it'll ultimately serve the greater good. (Yeah...that NEVER works. But people keep trying, regardless)

Anyway, great story, well acted, deeper meaning and context...I really enjoyed this flick! I hope you will too! :)

Replies:

• Danger, Maxwell Jenkins! Danger! :O -- Comicality, 05:36:51 10/23/17 Mon

This youngster just landed the role of 'Will Robinson' for the new, 10 episode, reboot of the TV show, "Lost In Space"! I used to love that show when I was a little kid! Weird. I can't remember why. Probably because of Will Robinson. :P

Anyway, I'd be interested to know how they update things for another go at recreating the series. Only time will tell, I s'pose.

• The Wheelers are Ready...Are You??? :P 5 More DAYS!!! -- Dwayne, 20:25:21 10/22/17 Sun

I'm just Feelin goofy :P

Replies:

• LOL! Classic! XD -- Comicality, 12:59:05 10/22/17 Sun

https://youtu.be/yPS4xC52L5I

• "Darkness Waits" is almost here... -- Comicality, 01:51:05 10/22/17 Sun

OCTOBER 27th

https://youtu.be/AyMld5lfpWg

• Gearing up for next Friday for STRANGER THINGS!!! WooHoo...It's almost here -- Dwayne, 21:05:24 10/21/17 Sat

OMG OMG OMG OMG

• Today is Matt (Aka The Rev) Day!!! -- Comicality, 04:16:29 10/20/17 Fri

Because his technological voodoo got my Video Editing program back!!! XD

It was a HUGE fucking loss when Microsoft screwed up my computer beyond belief a few months ago, but now it's back! So thanks to Matt for that!

Go get yourself an unhealthy dessert today! Cookies, cake, chocolate bars, ice cream! Give it all a sensual lick, and say, "THANK YOU, MATT!!!" when you're done! Hehehe!

Love ya lots! That's just too awesome for words!

Replies:

• Too funny....I don't work with D.E.A.R.S. (Disney's Amateur Radio Group) but I showed up in some of their pictures on FB :) -- RickGayAZ, 12:42:06 10/17/17 Tue
    http://www.facebook.com/wd4wdw/ It's in the Ride for Ronald post's pictures. I tried to put the pictures link, but it wasn't liked (voy said nope).

This is actually my blazer :) http://imgur.com/PPHmDKk

Do you see me? (I'm in 3 of them)

Replies:

• Public Service Warning -- ., 00:58:37 10/18/17 Wed

Maybe people know this maybe not. The 15th August CCleaner update came with a Trojan called floxif hackers got at it. Strange thing is Avast apparently own CCleaner now bought it from Piriform. Wtv I ran Windows Defender yesterday on my old laptop, this one, I do that about once a month because it puts right anything wrong with the system besides look for virus. Defender found this Trojan floxif and obviously I quarantined it Then ran Malwarebytes which didn’t pick it up so all must be good. I’m not a fan of MB so I install it now and then let it do it’s thing then uninstall it. Nortons and other similar antivirus setups didn’t pick up the virus at the time it was released. I ran windows defender on my newer laptop and it came up with trace. It appears it affected 32 bit machines more than 64 bit although in many cases they got it too. Over 2.5million machines were infected it sucks it got through so many anti virus/malware setups.

I know people here use CCleaner so I advise run Windows Defender full scan first and if floxif comes up quarantine it. You can run Malwarebytes after that to doublecheck but that can cause problems so be careful what you do. It often comes up with false positives which screws up other things. If Windows Defender shows a negative result at least it would have jazzed up your system. Gotta say I’ve had this Trojan for about 2 months and haven’t noticed anything wrong but it could have been lurking waiting for the moment. :)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?Name=Win32/Floxif

https://www.piriform.com/news/blog/2017/9/18/security-notification-for-ccleaner-v5336162-and-ccleaner-cloud-v1073191-for-32-bit-windows-users

https://blog.malwarebytes.com/security-world/2017/09/infected-ccleaner-downloads-from-official-servers/

Replies:

• Alright...so I need to plan this out... -- Comicality, 16:07:13 10/19/17 Thu

Starting Sunday...October 22nd, just a few DAYS from now..."Walking Dead" comes back! Sweet! XD

https://youtu.be/XiZmi5fjG4c

Monday, I'm now all officially caught up on "The Gifted", and it is the BEST representation of the X-Men that has ever been put on screen! They got the feel just right. The scared teenagers on the run and the mutant phobia and struggling with the morality of using your powers versus NOT using your powers...that show is awesome!

Thursday brings me right back to "Gotham", which seems to get better and better every season now! Friday? Reserved for Stanger Things Season 2! Woo hoo!

Then we've got "Thor" and "Justice League" coming...followed by "The Punisher" Netflix on the 17th! And THEN...at long last...I will travel down the rabbit hole and start "Game Of Thrones"!

Geez...I got tired just typing all that! :P

Bring it on!

Replies:

• Hahahaha! WHY?!?!?! -- Comicality, 21:52:48 10/19/17 Thu

https://youtu.be/QcpahQr--7A

Replies:

• Yesterday's interview went pretty good! :) -- Comicality, 16:50:14 10/17/17 Tue

Which is awesome! I think I made some points with my potential bosses. I had to use my charm on 'em. Show a little skin. :P I should know by the end of the week. Obviously, spots are limited, but I'm keeping my hopes high.

Alright, back to 'Comsie'! ::Shadows Rise Up::

Seezya soon!

Ps- One day, when I finally finish EVERY single story on this site and just stand back and look at years and years of hard work and determination...I hope my 'highlight reel' looks HALF as good as Marvels! Jesus!

https://youtu.be/23gr_kfmQ1o

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.