VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Ok so.... :( -- Comicality, 04:56:33 11/20/20 Fri
    My uncle...my mom's little brother, tested positive for Covid-19, and he's having trouble breathing so he was taken to the hospital late last night. And...well, we're waiting to see what happens. He seems to be doing well so far, but we were quick to get him medical care, just in case.

One of my other cousins and her fiance have both now tested positive as well. And they're under quarantine, but haven't had any symptoms yet. Thanksgiving is cancelled, because it's just not a good idea this year. And I just...I don't know what to do anymore. I'm lost.

Anyway, I'm doing fine. My mom is fine. We're a little worried, but hopeful. So... ::Knock On Wood::

I'll be doing emails tomorrow. So it'll be good to talk to you guys. I'll be in good spirits! Promise! :)

Also, I'll check into the chatroom on Saturday, probably in the middle of the afternoon. So if you're around, stop by. I could always use a few smiles during times like this. :)

Alright! Take care! And I'll seezya soon...

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Alex Rider is back... -- PeteIM, 15:11:55 11/14/20 Sat
    A new series is on IMDB TV
    (Get the free app on Amazon Fire TV, Apple and Google)
    Best of all, it's FREE (with commercials)

Replies:

• I'm just gonna leave this right here... -- bwctwriter, 10:10:11 11/21/20 Sat
    It's a pretty honest look at what a young person with a severe mental illness faces, both from those around him and society, as well as from within. I highly recommend it. :-)

Charlie Plummer did an excellent job in his portrayal of a teenager grappling with severe mental illness. It's movies like this that help break down societal attitudes towards mental illness, humanize those suffering with them, and help those around them understand what it's like, and how best to support them so that they can become as successful as everyone else. :-)

• "My Only Escape" Returns! :) -- Comicality, 07:51:41 11/21/20 Sat

A brand new chapter of the "My Only Escape" series is now available! There are only a few chapters left to go! So enjoy! And let me know what you think when you get a chance!

And, if you've never jumped into the "My Only Escape" series before now...then you can start from the beginning at the link below!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonlyescape/

Also...all FIVE books of the "My Only Escape" story will be available as ebooks VERY soon! From beginning to finish, as this series is wrapping up now! So stick around to find out how to be one of the first to get your copies online! K? MWAH!!! Love you lots! Seezya soon!

• A new "Gone From Daylight" chapter is up! -- Comicality, 21:18:45 11/20/20 Fri

This chapter had to be cut in half, because...length! Hehehe, I said 'length'! Anyway, that just means that you'll be getting another chapter next weekend! So...bonus!

I hope you guys like it! And please take a few seconds to let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool?

And...if this is your first experience with the "GFD" vampire saga, you can start from the very beginning by finding it on my site's story page ( https://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories.html ) or you can get the 'director's cut' version of the story, with many extras and added scenes from the ebook section! ( https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/ )

ENJOY!

• Chaos Walking - Tom Holland -- Mike, 21:34:29 11/19/20 Thu

I've read the book series twice, it's a really fun read.

Now they've made it into a movie, and they've cast Tom Holland as its main star. Of course, Tom's way older than the character he's playing is.

It's frustrating when they do that but casting Tom was the second best thing. I suppose they had to go with an adult because there's three movies to film. It's just that the age of the main character is pretty central the book and movie's plot.

It's written by Patrick Ness. A gay American-British author, who also wrote A Monster Calls (a book and movie which nearly broke me), he's also written a several Doctor Who episodes, and even a spin-off.

Todd Hewitt is the only boy in a town of men. Ever since the settlers were infected with the Noise germ, Todd can hear everything the men think, and they hear everything he thinks.

In the midst of the cacophony, Todd knows that the town is hiding something from him: something so awful he is forced to flee. With hostile men from the town in pursuit, Todd stumbles upon a strange and eerily silent creature: a girl.

Who is she? Why wasn’t she killed by the germ like all the females on New World? Propelled by Todd’s gritty narration, readers are in for a white-knuckle journey in which a boy on the cusp of manhood must unlearn everything he knows in order to figure out who he truly is.

Replies:

• "Give It To Me Straight" (The Final Chapter) :) -- Comicality, 22:43:28 11/16/20 Mon

This is it, ladies and gentlemen! The very last chapter of the "Give It To Me Straight" series! I had a lot of fun writing this one and getting to know these characters, but it had to end some time! So, enjoy the finale of this series, and please take a moment to let me know what you think when you get a chance!

And, if you've never read this story before, or just want to start over from the beginning...just click the link below! Thanks for the love and support on this story, you guys! Love you lots! ((Hugz))

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/give-it-to-me-straight/

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 22:10:06 11/16/20 Mon

This week, our 3M brings an appropriate chill into the room!

"Body Cam"

Mary J Blige is playing the lead in a movie? Hehehe, I didn't expect that at all. I LOVE her music, and I've seen her play minor roles before...but this is her show. And she did a pretty damn good job, in my opinion! Go, Mary! :)

"Body Cam" is mostly a crime drama and a thriller, but it definitely has a supernatural horror element to it as well, which makes this movie unique. It follows a female police officer who has recently been re-instated to the force after the stress and anxiety over losing her young son in a tragic accident began to affect her ability to do her job as cop. Especially in a climate where the police are under so much scrutiny for their brutality and bad calls throughout the city.

Working with a brand new partner, they are both suddenly thrust into a deep mystery where some of her fellow officers are getting murdered and mutilated in the most horrific ways. But why? And what kind of creature has the power to do such a thing?

It's a mystery, with some good drama, and also a few good scares. Also a touch of gore, just in case you're squeamish about that sort of thing. Nothing too over the top, but there will definitely be some blood involved. Hehehe!

Anyway, check it out! Let us know what you think! It's a cool flick for a dark and stormy Friday night! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 20:48:51 11/16/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Dual Copperhead' Kiss

• Hehehe! I think this would have been FAR more entertaining to watch! LOL! -- Comicality, 10:25:34 11/15/20 Sun

Hehehe, the Lollipop Gang is moving up in the world! :P

Replies:

• Woo hoo!!! XD -- Comicality, 17:16:30 11/15/20 Sun

A brand new record for the first day of an Imagine Magazine release! We did it! Holy SHIT, that's awesome!!! Hehehe!

Thanks you guys!

Replies:

• "After Practice" -- Comicality, 07:14:16 11/14/20 Sat

As everything is now lined up for release, I'm bringing you guys the first chapter of this short story, "After Practice"! Hehehe, don't worry! I won't be stretching this one out to a bunch of new chapters! This story is three chapters long! That's it, that's all. This is chapter 1, and after the next two, I'll be done with it. Hehehe, just something that I wanted to get out of my system, because I thought it was a story worth telling. So...three chapters, that's it! Promise! :)

Seezya soon! Enjoy! And I hope you like it! Let me know what you think in the replies below!

And be sure to look for the newest issue of Imagine Magazine on Sunday! We've got a bunch of goodies waiting for ya! XD

https://imagine-magazine.org/

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine's New Issue Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 10:44:08 11/15/20 Sun

https://imagine-magazine.org/

The 66th issue of Imagine went live some hours ago! So, if you haven't stopped by to check it out yet, be sure to head on over and see what kind of goodies we've got for you this month! Cool?

And, if you get a chance, be sure to hit that green 'Up Vote' button at the bottom of each page to support and give a little love to our many authors and contributors on the site! They work hard to make this thing a success every month! :)

Let's see if we can break 1000 page visits on the first day! Is it possible? Me thinks...yes! XD

Have fun! And BIG thanks in advance!

• From Mark Hamill... -- PeteIM, 18:27:34 11/13/20 Fri
    https://twitter.com/hamillhimself/status/1327128250095722499?s=10

Replies:

• I'm so down for this. -- Mike, 12:56:36 11/13/20 Fri
    Did anyone else watch The Fresh Prince growing up?

I think I saw the whole thing like three times, it was on every day after school, through most of the 1990s. They replayed the series for 8 years non-stop.

Anyway, now the cast had a reunion.

I also hear that they're doing a dramatized version of the show? Might be interesting but I can't imagine it not being a comedy, and without Will, Alfonso, and James Avery (RIP).

• A new obsession with an old song/video... -- bwctwriter, 19:06:06 11/12/20 Thu
    I honestly can't believe I don't remember this song coming out back in '12, cuz I should have been rockin' it on replay for HOURS! Very meaningful song from a great band, whose leader left this earth way too soon... RIP, Chester.

Enjoy. Let me know if it speaks to you as much as it does to me. :-)

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 11/1 -- Comicality, 12:00:51 11/01/20 Sun

They often say that 'two heads are better than one'...hehehe, but it's not always so true when it comes to the one on your shoulders going against the one in your pants! Which happens more often than not...and it can lead to bad things if you're not careful.

I'm not just talking about clinical, sexually transmitted, diseases or pregnancy here. Sometimes...you can have a sexual experience that just doesn't turn out the way you thought it would. Sometimes it's with someone that you shouldn't have been intimate with, or you got caught up in the moment, or maybe you crossed the line with a really good friend, or maybe...it was just bad for the both of you. And then there are times when you simply weren't ready to make that leap. It happens.

This month's question is...have you ever had a sexual encounter that you later regretted? Even if it felt right at the time, it might have caused a domino effect that lead to problems in the future. What happened, and why? What made you regret it? Did it end up ruining a relationship? Were you possibly cheating on someone that you loved, but fell for the temptation of another? Did it lead to heartbreak for you...or for the other person? Sometimes it's easy to get all excited and we've all had moments when we just wanted to feel good, and loved, and intimate with someone we care about. But not every sexy moment turns into a fairy tale romance. (Not that it has to...but you know what I mean.) Sometimes it leads to mistakes.

Tell us about your 'Whoops' moments when it comes to sex. And if you're lucky enough to have never experienced one personally, tell us about that too! How did you avoid it? Inquiring minds want to know!

As always, anonymous responses are welcome, and can be mailed to Comicality@shackoutback.net if you like, or you can just post your reply down below for addition into a future issue of Imagine Magazine! K? Thanks, in advance, for your input! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• Times Like These (SNL LIVE) Foo Fighters -- Mike, 14:08:43 11/12/20 Thu

These lyrics feel just as relevant today, maybe even more so than when they were first written almost 20 years ago.

It's always been one of my favourite tunes and Dave's voice is still just as good as it was back in the 90s when I got into them. :)

• River Acheron Question For Imagine November -- Comicality, 01:57:29 11/04/20 Wed

What brought you here?

No, this is not some existential question about life, the universe and everything. This month, I am asking quite literally...what brought you here to Comicality? How did you discover this community? And to get us in the Thanksgiving spirit this month...why are you thankful of that?

For me, it all began in 2007. I was 13 years old and was (and still am, even moreso!) a big horror and sci-fi fan. When it comes to fiction, even at a very young age - probably like 8 or 9 years old - I have always loved ensemble stories, of a group of misfits or unlikely heroes fighting some evil or injustice, where one character stands out as the most important, or the chosen one, or the prophet, the savior, etc. The 'Dragonlance' novels for example, the 'Final Fantasy' videogames, many different manga series such as 'Fruits Basket', TV shows like 'Star Trek: Deep Space 9' (trust me, it fits that criteria...and it's also dark as HELL!), movies like 'The Matrix.' I ate all this up and was always looking around on the internet for these types of tales, whatever the medium was. The one thing missing in these (even as late as 2007) was a distinct lack of LGBT characters...especially main characters! It is a situation that is vastly improving now, but that was not the case back then. So, I would check out gay-themed story sites, especially sci-fi/horror sections, because that's my thing and I came across Gone From Daylight, and have been an avid reader and fan ever since. It literally has everything I have ever looked for in fiction and more. I remember at the time, (and this is a complement), it had a very big 'Matrix' feel to me....but with gay vampires! A match made in heaven. What also turned me on to the story was the setting; while I will always and forever have a soft spot for 'Nosferatu' and 'Dracula', there was something about the city vampire scene that always appealed to me. Movies like 'Blade', 'The Hunger' (eh to a lesser extent), 'Near Dark'. What 'Gone From Daylight' did for me is it took so many aspects of what I enjoy in my fiction, that it literally took my breath away.

I enjoyed the story so much that a few years ago, it was one motivator for me to visit Chicago and check out the anchor on Navy Pier for myself (being gothic, and standing out there at sunset looking out at lake Michigan sure turned a few heads!), but I loved it...it was like a little pilgrimage for me, since that story changed my life, and inspired my own creative side. Note: I do not recommend riding on that damn Ferris Wheel after a few beers!. I also discovered I loved the city itself (Especially 'Three Dots and a Dash', a little, almost hidden,back ally gothic/voodoo/Polynesian nightclub! Not even sure how I discovered it!)

During these uncertain political times, it's more important than ever to support authors who incorporate LGBT characters openly in their stories. I am so proud how inclusive fiction has become as of late, and can only hope it continues. We live in an age where we can have a character on 'The Walking Dead', or 'Star Trek: Discovery' who just happens to be gay. No big deal is made out of it, it's not spotlighted or spoofed like in ages past. Acceptance has never been so strong, but we must remember the past we came from and realize that it can all be taken away. Thus, take nothing for granted! I truly believe that what Comicality, and authors/screenwriters like him, give us is the opportunity to read about characters that are just like us, and it's okay to be gay, trans, bi, etc. I am too young to know or understand how things were in older decades but I have read horror stories from the Stonewall Riots to Matthew Shepard, but I am wise enough to know that hate and bigotry does still occur and could come back full force once again. Yet, I am thankful that we live in a county where reading or watching something that's LGBT-inclusive is not something that can get us dragged out into the street by the police at 3 in the morning, and it is my hope that where that does still occur, that the hate stops and the people wake up. Finding Comicality, now 13 years ago, and seeing the progression of our own society during a cultural paradigm shift is something I am thankful for, and to be part of this magazine now is a dream come true.

I would ask you guys to share your own experiences to what led you here, and tell us why you are thankful for that. We all come from different walks of life, with difference circumstances which makes this community a melting pot of acceptance. During this age of social media, you really do not see those kind of close-knit ties anymore. So lets be thankful of Com for starting this, and lets be thankful of each other. :)

Replies:

• Video -- Hbk3001, 04:32:26 11/12/20 Thu
    This popped up in my FB feed and had me laughing my ass off. Thought I’d share it with you and hopefully put a smile on your faces!
    I’m at work so I don’t have time to embed it but here’s the link

https://youtu.be/KgKoADEaW9I

Replies:

• This guy would make a great movie monster villain... -- Mike, 06:44:17 11/12/20 Thu

He wouldn't even need prosthetics, voice alteration or clever edits to make him look any freakier, lol.

But seriously his cult reminds me of the type of folk in the woods who kidnap tourists and torture them for days.

• Make America Metal Again lol... -- River Acheron, 20:02:55 11/10/20 Tue
    I won't even explain this, it must be heard to be believed.

Black Sabbath: 'Paranoid'

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 12:47:12 11/09/20 Mon

This week's 3M selection is kind of a mind freak, to be honest!

"Marionette"

What is the future? Can we never know it? Can we predict it? Can it be forseen ahead of time? And if that's so...does that mean that we have any control over what happens at all? All questions that get brought up in this psychological thriller. I kind of wish it had been longer so it could dive into these concepts even more than it did.

The story is about a child psychologist who moves to Scotland to start her life over after a recent tragedy. And when she takes on the case of a young boy that draws pictures that not only predict the future, but he claims that he makes it happen, his teacher find herself spiraling down further down into a rabbit hole that she may wish she had avoided in the first place. Especially once she discovers that his first psychologist went insane after dealing with him.

Cool afternoon flick if you're looking to have your brain twisted for a little while! So check it out! Plus, Elijah Wolf is eerily beautiful! He really is. But in a creepy way. Hehehe! If I ever made "On The Outside" into a movie, he'd be awesome as Drew! :P

Enjoy!

Replies:

• Hahahaha!!! XD -- Comicality, 19:41:53 11/06/20 Fri

I was babysitting two of my cousins today, one of them being only three months old. And at one point, he was whining and crying andmaking a big fuss, and I was just like..."Dude, what is your issue, right now? Stop it."

And when I said that, the baby stopped crying immediately, and he just gave me the weirdest look, little eyebrows all wrinkled up! LOL! Like, "Don't you know how this works? I cry for no reason, and you give me what I want. How hard is this?" But he couldn't even cry anymore! He just seemed so confused! Because, I'm like, "Fuck you, baby! Shut up already!" Hahaha!

I love my family! They are so entertaining! I just picked him up and he fell asleep on my chest like three minutes later. Problem solved. I know he's a new member to the family and all, but he'll learn pretty quickly that he's not calling any shots in THIS house! Not with babysitting cousin Comsie! He'd better get used to it! XD

Ahhh, good times.

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 12:33:27 11/09/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Pleasure Park' Kiss

Replies:

• My chatroom visit is only 45 minutes away! :) -- Comicality, 17:16:31 11/07/20 Sat

It'll be awesome to talk to you guys again soon! I look forward to it! Come join us and have some fun! Cool?

Seezya there! MWAH!!!

Replies:

• President-Elect Joe Biden has picked up Pennsylvania and won the Presidency -- Pete, 12:39:19 11/07/20 Sat
    Nevada was just called for Biden as well. Electoral tally so far is 290.

This says it all:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324751170511032322

Replies:

• Going To The Chatroom This Saturday! :D -- Comicality, 16:38:50 11/02/20 Mon

This Saturday, November 7th, At 6 PM EST

I know that I usually just pop up randomly in the middle of the night like the friggin' Boogey Man most of the time, and I don't get a chance to talk to you guys anywhere near as much as I'd like to! But I'll be hiding away from the rest of the world this coming Saturday night, hehehe! So, if you're around and want to jump into the Hot Tub Chatroom with us for a few giggles, I'll be dropping by for a few hours to party with you guys!

I'm not exactly sure how to send you guys a link to get in, but as soon as I figure it out, I'll post it here! K? It's not complicated or anything. I ust have it saved in my favorites. Which is great for me...not so much for anybody else. :P

So, just letting you know ahead of time! Saturday! 6 PM! Be there, or be circle! (Wait....that doesn't rhyme! Uh, forget it!)

((Hugz))

Replies:

• OMG!!! Busta Rhymes' new albu is phenominal!!! :O -- Comicality, 09:19:53 11/04/20 Wed

Even better than I expected when he announced he was dropping it on the world by surprise! Wow! Sighhhh....I got my first hip hop fix in years.

And I'm *SO* happy that he added this song to the extreme version of the album! Because there's nothing more satisfying than just hearing Busta Rhymes and Eminem just completely SPAZZING OUT on the same track!!! Jesus! They went crazy competing like this! XD

Replies:

• Hehehe, wow...sudden extreme flashback... -- Comicality, 04:35:17 11/04/20 Wed
    I was answering emails, and out of NOWHERE I got this really vivid flashback of being a kid (Like REALLY little), and I had a crush on 'Tommy' from the original "Halloween"! LOL! Which is weird, because he had to have been twice my age at the time. But I distinctly remembering thinking that he was really CUTE! And he was dressed up like Luke Skywalker, which was a bonus! Jesus...how old was I? Maybe five? Tops.

But I remember kissing my pillow that night and wishing it was Tommy. What the hell was going through my head? I guess I've always been boy crazy. Weird.

• The storm is coming -- Gabe, 03:13:34 11/03/20 Tue
    US Shacker friends,

Please be safe! I can't really sleep tonight. All the cities are boarded up. Something bad is coming. No doubt. If Trump wins, the progressives will be rioting. If Biden wins, the Trumpers will be rioting. Either way, it's dangerous and scary. There's so much on the line right now. This administration wants to take away everything we've worked so hard for these last decades. And I think with four more years, they would have a real shot. But if you're here, you've read Com's writing. One clear and resounding theme in pretty much everything he's written is that, no matter what the world has to say about who you are and whom you love, they can't take away your dignity or your pride in who you are. That comes from within. No matter what happens in the days to come, I hope we can all remember that. We may very well need it. I hope all of you of voting age have done so or will find the time to. But please be careful out there. People are saying some disturbingly hateful things about LGBTQ people that I haven't heard said aloud in close to 20 years. Please be safe. Look out for your loved ones and hold them close. Community is stronger than any adversary. Love is stronger than hate.

Replies:

• Oh my...Hi, Dylan! :) -- Comicality, 00:33:01 10/28/20 Wed

Or...is it Cole? Nope, it's Dylan! Hehehe!

They started out identical twins, then they grew up a little and you could easily tell them apart, and now they're identical again. Weird how that works. :P

Replies:

• R.I.P., Sean Connery :( -- Comicality, 10:20:25 10/31/20 Sat

The one, TRUE, James Bond...

You will be missed.

Replies:

• I hope you guys enjoyed your Halloween! -- Comicality, 02:52:33 11/01/20 Sun

I just couldn't keep this kid away from my jugular! Gah! Get away! :P

Anyway, a few things...

My files are all backed up and orgaized so they'd be easy to find when I need them, and I spent yesterday putting in the new Windows 10 Update. Because...'no choice'. Good news, though! It didn't completely destroy my laptop like it did the last one! And my files are in tact, but a lot of my programs are acting a bit glitchy. I'm working on fixin those up right now with updates and resetting my settings and cleaning my system to free it up from leftover junk from the upgrade. So that's a definite plus! And our Halloween goodies will be ready for Monday, God willing.

Also, my uncle recently tested positive for Covid-19...sighhh...so we're dealing with THAT again. Him, his wife, and two of his daughters went into quarantine as of Wednesday, so I will keep my fingers crossed. We're going on 8 months now, people. Can you please just...put on the damn mask so you can stop getting my family sick? Please? This is getting ridiculous.

That's it for now! More stories coming this week! Working on articles for Imagine Magazine's November issue! Ebooks on the way! Set your clocks back 1 hour today! And remeber to go out and exercise your right to VOTE this Tuesday! (Just step around that goofy, militant, cosplay garbage. They just look so stupid...)

Love you lots! Stay safe! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 08:10:43 11/02/20 Mon

This week, our 3M gives strength to those who need it most, and warms the heart at the same time.

"The True Adventures Of Wolfboy"

Awwwww...even with hair and make-up all over his face, Jaden Martell is still the prettiest thing on the screen. :P

I thought this movie was actually really sweet, despite the rather tragic and unfair story that it has to tell. It's written like a fairy tale, with some drama added, and a couple good laughs thrown in for good measure. The movie is mostly about self acceptance, and the fact that there's pretty much something 'off' about all of us. So why waste time being mean to somebody else, you know?

'Paul' is a boy who was born with a medical condition that causes hair to grow in excess all over his body, including his face. Afraid to face the world and the bullies within it, he is intrigued to get a mysterious box in the mail on his birthday. Supposedly coming from the mother who he has never known.

Running away from home, Paul tries to make his way towards Pennsylvania to find her, and to finall ask all the questions he ever needed answers to. Picking up a few misfit characters along the way, you get to see Wolfboy's very first adventure.

A very touching and honest movie, this is definitely one to look out for. It's a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 08:00:01 11/02/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Making Out Merit Badge' Kiss

• River Acheron 101 (Including face reveal!) -- River Acheron, 16:24:45 10/23/20 Fri
    So, I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself a bit to you guys. It's been such a pleasure to work for Com's 'Imagine' e-zine, and I hope to contribute for many years to come!

I was introduced to Comicality when I was, oh I guess like 13 years old? And with everything else in my life, it started with my love of horror. :) I always knew I was pretty much bisexual, and I liked to check out gay-themed stories. Not so much for the sex per se, but REAL stories that just happen to include gay characters, which is kinda rare-ish. The only section I really check out on the Nifty story site was the sci-fi section (which also includes a lot of horror), and found 'Gone From Daylight' which I soon became obsessed with. And here I am! In fact, reading 'Gone From Daylight' inspired me to write a fanfic on it. I posted it but it's since been lost. The premise was Taryn wakes up one day to find that no one in the lot remembers anyone named Justin. Taryn finally finds a vampire with an extra ability to view all possible realities and Taryn realizes he slipped into a reality that's exactly the same as the one he knew, except in this universe, Justin was never turned. He didn't go to Navy Pier that night. Anyway, lol. It's lost, but maybe one day I will rewrite it. I also enjoy picture and video editing, and writing poetry.

Here's some facts about me, if anyone is interested.

TOP 3 Favorite Bands

1. Black Sabbath
    2. Type O Negative
    3. Cradle of Filth

TOP 3 Favorite movies

1. Hellraiser
    2. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
    3. The Beyond

TOP 3 Favorite Videogames

1. Final Fantasy 9
    2. Silent Hill
    3. Resident Evil 2

TOP 3 Favorite books

1. The Divine Comedy (Dante)
    2. The Dragonlance books (all of them) (Weis and Hickman)
    3. House of Leaves (Danielewski)

If anyone has any questions about me, just ask! That what this post if for, and I am an open book!

Replies:

• Has anyone been reading The Wandering Inn, by Pirate Aba? -- Mike, 20:15:25 10/30/20 Fri
    It's a free web series, although I have been listening to it on Audible.

It's a fascinating read. It's about a human girl from our world who is transported into a parallel world, full of fantastic creatures like goblins, dragons, fairies, demons and so many other creatures.

The world, its culture and its history are really well thought out and interesting.

There's seven volumes out so far, and I'm half way through the second one.

If you have the option, I recommend listening to it on Audible. The voice performer is one of the best I've heard.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41033158-the-wandering-inn

https://wanderinginn.com/table-of-contents/

• I'm surprised its taken Hollywood this long to make this... -- Comicality, 00:06:32 10/30/20 Fri

Although...I have to admit to being a bit disappointed on the biopics they made of Elton John and Freddie Mercury, though. BRILLIANTLY casted, but...meh.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for this one

• A very short break... -- Comicality, 01:22:23 10/27/20 Tue

Partially to keep from crashing the system! :: Giggles :: There is such a thing as posting too much at once. But more than that, I'm getting messages telling me that Windows is about to 'force' another update on me, and I'm going to hold off for as long as I can because it always screws my system up and I have to spend an entire week or two trying to get things straightened out. UGH! I wish they'd leave me alone! My laptop works just FINE!

Anyway, I'm in the process of backing everything up on an external hard drive, just in case they screw me over like the last two times they pulled this garbage. I'll still be here for Halloween weekend though! So I'll seezya in a few days!

And awwww...Johnny looks really cute in pink! :P

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.