VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

This board is moderated

shack25

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• For Valentine's Day... -- Comicality, 00:35:40 02/14/22 Mon

...One of the Shack's longest running stories comes to an end.

It has been a very long and difficult road for me as a writer, and probably a difficult road for many of you as readers too...but this is a chapter of my life that I'm finally laying to rest. This is it. My closure. And the ending that I wish I could have had back then.

"My Only Escape" will have its big finale posted tonight, and then the story will be complete. Thanks for your patience, and your support, over the years. I think it was worth every tear that I shed trying to write it all out. And I'm dedicating this story to my mom. I couldn't have made it without her. That's for certain.

Both the last chapter and the ebook will be available later on tonight. So join the mailing list if you want an official announcement for the big release, and the many more to come in the future.

Sighhhh...it really is a breath of relief for me. If, by some odd circumstance, I die tomorrow...at least I'll know that I told my story to all of the loved ones that I left behind. At least people will know who I am and where I came from. I can take pride in that. It's all I ever wanted, you know? ((Hugz))

Seezya soon...

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Guess what? I'm the president! Yep! That's what I decided! -- Comicality, 07:32:46 02/14/22 Mon
    Yep...I'm the president of the whole world now! In fact, I'm the king of the Earth! Yep! It happened!

It was declared two YEARS ago! Didn't ya hear?

I'm just gonna keep saying it! Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and OVER and OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND **OVER** A-FUCKING-GAIN until you fuckers believe me!!!! I'll NEVER fucking stop! Not ever! I won't shut the fuck up about it!!! EVER!!! King of the Earth! Comicality! Sooooo much evidence to back it up! Oh man! You just wait (Hold your breath)! I'm just gonna keep saying it! YOU believe me right? I mean...right??? I'm just going to keep saying it until you're so ***FUCKING*** goddamn SICK of me that you want to vomit your fucking GUTS out and just believe it to shut me the fuck up!!!! How about that? Let's just keep going!

Comicality is the king of the Earth! Anybody who says otherwise is a liar and a fraud!

See you tomorrow...when I say it again. ::Giggles::

King of the Earth...that's me! Just watch, you'll see. I'll show you all the evidence on February 10th! Oh wait...did I say the 10th, I meant the 13th! Oh wait...did I say the 13th...? Don't worry, I've just got boxes and boxes of evidence just sitting in my basement. I GUARANTEE you that it'll be released on the 15th of this month, and then you'll all see that Comicality is DEFINITELY the king of the Earth! Just you wait and see!

Yep! King of the Earth! If I just keep saying it, you'll believe it!

In the meantime, buy my ebooks! (Because that's really what this is all about anyway!) https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

No 'pillow codes', unfortunately...but I used to smoke crack, and now I'm headlining the greatest conspiracy in American history! Because...well, just because. I'm gonna expose everything! On the 15th of this month. Or next month. Or on Thanksgiving. Or on Halloween. Or on Christmas. Or some time in fucking 'NEVERUARY 35th'!!! You'll see!

Just keep giving me money until then! Wow...so much evidence. Wait till you see it all. It'll blow your mind! And then I can buy more crack...oops...I mean make history.

Just gonna keep on saying it. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year...until you believe the lie. Er...I mean the truth. Yeah, the truth. Stay tuned for updates. You believe me yet? Well, I'll be back tomorrow then. I'll get you to turn your brain off eventually.

Comicality is the king of Earth. Put it on Facebook and Twitter! Tell your friends!

Oh, and Liberals kick puppies and rape pandas. So...there's that. LOL! :P

Comicality is the king of the Earth!

Believe me yet? No? It's been YEARS! I'll keep trying!

I'll get you sooner or later.... :P

Replies:

• WOW! :O -- Comicality, 04:54:43 02/14/22 Mon

DAMN!!! 😮 

This kid knows his stuff! He's like a prodigy or something!

I love it! Go be a wiz kid! That's born, God given, talent and wisdom, right there! You can't buy that!

• GAHHH!!! WTF?!?!? -- Comicality, 18:33:50 02/13/22 Sun

Ummmm...ok, I don't think this can be fixed! :O

Between Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, Loki, and Wandavision...this may be beyond repair!!!

Which is pretty damn dark! What have you all DONE?!?!?!

• Sweet! I was hoping for a little bit more, but I'll take it! :P -- Comicality, 04:37:05 02/13/22 Sun

Replies:

• Hehehe...looks awesome! XP -- Comicality, 12:58:02 02/10/22 Thu

Kinda reminds me of Ethan Hawke in "Explorers"! I could definitely go for another big space adventure with another super cute boy! Why not? Hehehe!

Replies:

• WAIT!!!! WTF???? Where did THIS come from??? OMG!!! -- Comicality, 13:05:12 02/10/22 Thu

Old world and new worlds colliding! GAAAAHHHH!!! Take my money!!! :O

Replies:

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 22:41:08 02/09/22 Wed

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Burn"

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 04:12:50 02/02/22 Wed

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Boys Wear Nail Polish"

Replies:

• Sweeeeeet!!! :) -- Comicality, 13:05:57 02/08/22 Tue

One of the kids accidentally let it slip during a live stream, and had to later erase his reply...but it's pretty much confirmed that the twins, Billy and Tommy from "Wandavision", will be comin back to join the MCU! And will hopefully be playing their 'Young Avengers' characters! (Which is awesome, because Billy is GAY in the comic books!) So I'm looking forward to that! :P

• "My One True Weakness" Is Back! :) -- Comicality, 11:27:12 02/08/22 Tue

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonetrueweakness/

A brand new chapter of the long awaited update to "My One True Weakness" is now up! So enjoy! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! ((Hugs)) Seezya soon with more!

Replies:

• It's so weird, but cool seeing them getting along, off set. -- Mike, 11:41:13 02/08/22 Tue

I'm used to seeing them literally at each other's throats in the show, which has become one of my new favourites, recently.

I'm also getting some gay/bi vibes from Tanner. Or maybe it's just some wishful thinking haha.

I haven't googled him to check for sure, but I could totally believe it. :)

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 08:20:54 02/07/22 Mon

FINALLY!!! V/H/S/ is creepy as fuck again! :P

"V/H/S/ 94"

When I watched the very first "V/H/S" movie...there was just something really disturbing about it that stuck with me. In fact, I watched it two times in a row for that very reason. The "V/H/S" series is actually a found footage horror anthology with four different stories from different directors, and one extra story going on in the background that sort of links them all together. It basically revolves the idea of finding these old VHS tapes that document some seriously disturbing events, usually with a supernatural element involved. And I found them to be highly entertaining from beginning to end!

"V/H/S" has some people robbing a house that comes across these deadly videos in a huge stash and ends up watching a few of them to experience the horror within. Then, there's "V/H/S/2"...where more tapes are found with an even more incredibly terrifying collection of videos, showing that it wasn't just a one time thing. I think part two had better pacing, personally...but the first one is still my favorite for some reason. Then came "V/H/S: Viral"...which I am not a fan of at all. I think they seriously dropped the ball on that one (Even though I kinda liked the magician story). I don't know why that movie fell so far below the standard of the first two...but if you had to skip one...that would be it. Viral is about the videos going online and affecting a larger audience than ever. But the stories are kinda...'meh'.

Now, this NEW addition to the series goes back to basics and brings back that gore and horror that made the first one so awesome! There is some seriously creepy shit going on in this one, and I loved it! YES! THIS was the kind of "V/H/S" goodness that I had been searching for! So check it out! Get your found footage flashback goodies back in line, and have a good time! And yes, there will be blood! So if you're squeamish about that sort of thing...this movie isn't for you. Hehehe! But the series has gone back to its roots, and it's super creepy again! I loved it! Enjoy! >:)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 08:19:32 02/07/22 Mon

This Week:

The 'Leisure Leash' Kiss

• "GFD: Children Of Sunset 11" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 00:58:26 02/07/22 Mon

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-children-of-sunset/

A brand new chapter of this popular vampire Western from the "Gone From Daylight" series is now up and ready to go! Thanks for the support and feedback on this story since it first came out! I truly appreciate it, and I hope you like this new chapter too! I had some 'fun' with this one! ::Grins::

I hope you will as well! Seezya soon! More is coming!

• Hahaha! Wow... -- Comicality, 18:47:57 02/06/22 Sun

Now that I think about it, I wish I could be a 'professional person hitter' too! And I'm glad they used the pronoun 'person', because I know a couple of Karens that need a good punch in the face too! ::Nods::

• "Fanfic" Chapter 10 is up! -- Comicality, 01:40:02 02/05/22 Sat

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/fanfic/

A brand new chapter is now up for the series, "Fanfic"! Andrew's obsessive crush on Christopher Margo continues to grow and expand now that they've actually spent some time getting to know one another. So dive into the mind of a teen boy with a SERIOUS crush on his hands, and enjoy! Hehehe! Let me know what you think when you get a chance! K?

Have fun!

Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.