VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Matt Sato - Starring on TV shows like the new "Hawaii 5-O" and the ever popular "Chicken Girls", this teen actor/singer is already moving on to the next stage of his success. So keep going! Keep smiling! Stay beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do next! :)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Why do I go to the chatroom ? -- Akoplay, 07:53:04 08/25/18 Sat
    Well, when I first went there, it was simply to get a chance to talk a little with Comicality AND his community. Then... I kept going because of the people I met there and to keep meeting new people. I became close friends with some people there. Even though some don't come around anymore, I keep in touch with them through emails.

In this place, we share a lot. We share laughs and fun, or we talk about our hobbies or the little perks of our life, the new shows, superheroes, music, video games, animes, mangas, love, sex, whatever. But when we're going through a rough time, we can also go to vent or to get our mind out of it. It doesn't matter who you are, what you like. I met people there who are from different places in the world, with different views, teenagers, guys in their 20's, in their 30's or older, gay, bi, transgender or whatever else, males or females (okay, not many of the latter come around, but they're welcome nonetheless). Your religion or political views don't matter either.

I met people in the chatroom that I came to really care about. So, while I kinda feel awkward coming here and say what I just said (it's really not the kinda stuff I do), I hate even more to know that some people might think the chatroom is only a place full of dramas and the only good parts are when Comicality comes around. Well, no, it's like real life, you only hear about it on the news, when bad stuff happens or if celebs are involved. But it's not what it is about. Comicality often says he hates that Chicago gets bad rep cause of some bad stuff, even though it's actually an amazing place. Well, same goes for the chatroom.

If you come, try to just say hi and call the nicknames of the people who are connected to get their attention. Okay?

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• LOL!!! How I feel right now! ::Giggles:: -- Comicality, 23:32:06 08/22/18 Wed

Sometimes...life is just...AWESOME! XD

LOVE YOU ALL!!! ((Hugz))

https://youtu.be/tvY7Nw1i6Kw

Replies:

• End Of The F***ing World is getting a second season on Netflix :D -- Mike, 02:00:35 08/22/18 Wed

Really happy to hear it. The first season was really good.

Replies:

• Hiya, Jesse!!! :) -- Comicality, 02:48:05 08/22/18 Wed

A brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" is being posted right now! Hehehe, and it gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling to edit it tonight! I hope it has the same effect on you guys too! Enjoy! And I love you all! Always! :)

Replies:

• WDotW For 8/20 -- Comicality, 03:57:01 08/20/18 Mon

I kinda like that little country twang in his pop idol voice. It's subtle, but it's different. :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 03:53:34 08/20/18 Mon

Every once in a while, I just happen to trip over some really good sci fi! This is one of them! Thought I'd share! :)

"Extinction"

Netflix is definitely good for truly surprising me with cinematic gems that seem to come out of nowhere! "Extinction" is definitely one of those gems, so don't let it fly under your radar. I just thought that it was a really cool story, with some awesome plot twists along the way that caught me completely off guard!

I don't want to say too much because I don't want to add any spoilers. It's basically a story about a father who is having recurring nightmares about a deadly invasion, and still trying to function with his wife and children through it all. BUT...are his dreams a delusion, or a prophecy of things to come?

As this story is told, and the events begin to unravel and unfold...this whole movie begins to take on an entirely different meaning, altogether. And I loved every last minute of it!

So, if you're in the mood for some good science fiction, check this one out! Enjoy!

Replies:

• LMFAO!!!! ::Crying:: Omigod...I can't...I just can't... -- Comicality, 05:18:47 08/20/18 Mon

OMFG!!! I'm cracking UP right now!!! I wish I could play this game! I'd do nothing else! LMAO!!!

I can't even...!!!

LOL!!!

https://youtu.be/uWYed5QLcfo

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 03:35:43 08/20/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'What's My Time, Coach?' Kiss!

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 05:30:55 08/19/18 Sun

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "The Last Song-Bender"! As Jimmy is learning to control the four major elements of nature, he wants you guys to find songs with a mention of these elements in the song title! Earth, Air, Water, and Fire! So run over to your playlists, and show the rest of us what you've got! As always, Jimmy wants you to all to give us at least ONE song, but no more than FOUR! Cool? Happy hunting!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• Hehehe, my apologies... -- Comicality, 05:29:09 08/19/18 Sun

I came to the board earlier, and it was a serious chore to get it to load up like it should. That's something that I usually look over, personally. However, it hasn't been really necessary lately. Now that we've got brand new Shackers checking things out every day, and some of our 'classic' Shackers coming back to post every once in a blue moon, I'm going to keep a closer eye on these things around here so the board can remain as functional as possible.

Don't worry, though! It's a GOOD thing! And big THANKS to you new guys who have been sending such supportive emails lately! Hehehe! I'll be getting back to you in a few days or so!

Also, there are one or two more little things to add to the latest issue of Imagine Magazine! I still have to work today, but I've got Tuesday off! And that will give me a chance to relax and focus some more. I've just been speeding from work to sleep and back to sleep a lot lately. But it keeps me on my toes when I have time off. ::Giggles:: And...

Nope! I'm not gonna say anything else! Shhhh!

I'm on my toes. I'll leave it at that!

Take care! And I'll seezya soon! Thanks for the emails! You help to lift me up when I need it most. It makes every word I've ever written worthwhile.

I love you too! Mwah!

• Did my calendar decieve me, or is Austin's 21st BD tomorrow!!?? Here's to another triple more years times that ! -- RickGayAZ, 09:51:41 08/18/18 Sat

Replies:
  • YAY! That's only a few weeks away! I'm SO ready! XD -- Comicality, 21:44:58 08/16/18 Thu

As far as the Marvel Netflix shows goes, every last one of them has been SO good, in my opinion! Some people had issues with the first season of Iron Fist, but I liked it just fine. I think the fight choreography could have been a lot better, but Finn Jones only had, like, two or three weeks worth of martial arts training when they started filming, and then they tried to edit and 'jump cut' their way around it. But the story and the character were exactly in line with what he was supposed to be, for the most part.

Anyway, as awesome as all of the original series were, ever single one stepped things up a LOT for their second season, being bigger and better than the first! And it looks like Iron Fist is going to follow that trend! Sweeeeet! (The one exception would be Jessica Jones season 2. Which was cool, but...David Tennant's villain in season 1 was an extremely hard act to follow! He absolutely slaughtered that role!) REALLY looking forward to this one! :)

https://youtu.be/kvvWB0GwCek

Replies:

• This is so sad to see, but I'm glad he's finally getting some help -- Mike, 17:48:32 08/12/18 Sun

Joey Cramer was just about my first crush ever, I remember watching FOTN like almost every day for a while, and having these weird feelings I still didn't understand.

Like so many child stars though, his life went off track somewhere and, spirelled out of control. Drugs, attempts of suicide and even a bank robbery, then time in the slammer.

But it looks like he's genuinely trying to turn his life around. Despite everything he's been through he still seems like a nice person, and he's still a good looking dude. I wish him well.

They're making a documentary on his life after Flight Of The Navigator.

Here's a short teaser from that. Not sure when the full documentary will be out.

Best of luck, Joey.

Replies:

• "And I don't want the world to seee me...because I don't think that they'd understand! When everything's made to be broken...I just want you to know who I am!" -- Comicality, 19:04:57 08/15/18 Wed

A brand new, double sized, chapter of "Billy Chase" is up in the Library! So check it out! And feel free to let me know what you think!

https://youtu.be/pTkmyx8s324

Replies:

• Happy 21st birthday Greyson!!! MWAH!!! -- Comicality, 09:45:47 08/16/18 Thu

So dreamy! :P

Have a good time celebrating! And take it easy on the booze! We need your voice to stay beautiful! ::Snuggles::

Replies:

• The iconic Aretha Franklin has died... RIP! -- bwctwriter, 19:03:01 08/16/18 Thu
    You will be greatly missed, Aretha. :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGuW7pD_fhg

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Returns!!! XD -- Comicality, 19:21:12 08/15/18 Wed

https://imagine-magazine.org/

The brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is live! I hope you guys enjoy issue #39! And remember...we are ALWAYS looking for new material! Book/movie/music reviews, articles, LGBT issues, personal stories...TALK to me! Send me an email at Comicality@webtv.net and find out how you can be a part of the next Imagine Magazine issue! I'd love to have ya! :)

Now, there will be a short wait on "Shelter" (Chapter 11), because I have either been too exhausted or way too busy to edit it! Like...at ALL! But it will be added to the magazine tomorrow night! That's 100% MY fault, folks!

HUGE thanks to JeffsFort and his team for putting this new issue together, and for all of the other stuff going on behind the scenes right now! As well as for being patient with me while I try to learn the ins and outs of the system myself, with the hopes that I might take some of the weight off of their shoulders when I'm being 'difficult'. LOL!

Now then...go check out the new issue! Lots of good stuff there for you guys to get involved with! Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• Tag, you're it! :-p -- bwctwriter, 07:03:28 08/15/18 Wed
    Just wanted to post a lil about this movie... It was actually pretty fun to watch! Check it out if you got some nostalgia from the thought of playin' tag with your childhood friends again. :-)

https://youtu.be/N-Jad4oMt_E

• Eating Me Spinach! :P -- Comicality, 00:14:40 08/09/18 Thu

Hehehe, just letting you know that I'm still around, and waving hello! A lot of the people that I work with either went back to college for the next semester, or have kids that were going back to school this week and last week. So my bosses figured, "Let's give Comsie ALL of the shifts that have to be covered! That won't kill him, right?" It's tiring, but...fine by me. It'll look good on the paycheck. :)

Anyway, I'm going to work through my usual insomnia hours tonight, and stories will start again on Monday! Cool? Also, Imagine Magazine will be ready on the 15th! That's next Wednesday! So be sure to keep an eye out for it, cool?

I still don't have my schedule for next week yet, because everything is still kinda last minute, but I'll let you guys know when I plan on my next big email marathon and I'll try to schedule a public chat so I can talk to you all again. It'll be fun!

Anyway, I'm outta here! Seezya soon! Love always!

Comsie...OUT!

Replies:

• Wait...WHAT??? -- Comicality, 04:00:34 08/09/18 Thu

They just released a video for this song a WEEK ago??? :O

Sorry, I'm a MJ fan for life. Hehehe, can't help it. His passing was something that had me depressed for a long time. Ugh, it still hurts. Never thought I'd live in a world without Michael Jackson and Prince. Just never occurred to me.

But...with his posthumous album, I remember thinking that this song sounded most like something he would have done himself. So...I'm digging the video. OMG, all the masks and costumes he wore in his videos! That's awesome!

I miss you soooo MJ! I really do!

https://youtu.be/5bOkWTprifg

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 16:10:18 07/30/18 Mon

This week's 3M is an awesome and creepy thriller that got buried for a while before it was finally released. Who knows why? But still, awww...look at young Chandler Riggs in this movie! Hahaha! That's like season three 'Walking Dead' Chandler, at least! :P

"Keep Watching"

I think this movie delayed its release for about three years before it was made available, and I have to say...I enjoyed it. It takes place in the home of a loving family coming home from an extended vacation...only to find themselves the targets of a serial killer. :O

As it turns out, while the family was away, he broke into their house and set up cameras in every room. He's watching them. Toying with them. Using surveillance that ranges from hidden micro cameras to outside drones. And that's a huge part of what makes this movie so creepy. The way that the director chose to shoot it...it almost makes you, as the viewer, a participant in that activity. A lot of this movie is shown from the angle of a little camera that might be aimed at your shower, or inside a closet, or behind a picture on the fireplace. You'd have to see it to get the effect, but it creates a certain level of paranoia. Very cool.

So check it out if you get the chance! Good for a Saturday afternoon popcorn flick! Enjoy!

Replies:

• Guys, this is some serious shiz, -- Mike, 16:51:34 08/06/18 Mon
    It seems that there's been a major outbreak of gay frogs in Austin Texas.

But don't worry, the well distinguished journalist, Alex Jones, is keeping us completely up to speed with the very latest developments.

Replies:

• Yay! Welcome back, Ronan! ((Hugz)) -- Comicality, 05:33:26 08/07/18 Tue

I, for one, missed ya! He grew into a handsome cutie, didn't he? :)

https://youtu.be/GALu3VyUhl0

Replies:

• Someday people -- Fanson, 05:15:44 08/07/18 Tue
    So, I saw the post down there about someone saying the F word and just wanted to post this song here; be happy people :)

(Posting this version 'cause I like it better lol :P)

• Oh man, how does he keep doing it? Sacha, you dawg! :P -- Mike, 16:07:38 08/06/18 Mon

Keep in mind this is all legit, well besides the project itself. Nor is he actually a professor, but the people there listening to him are very real.

And I know the seriousness of their hatred and ignorance, but seeing them being trolled, and falling for it, has me in hysterics.

• LMAO!!! -- Comicality, 06:35:53 08/06/18 Mon

Because...corporate!

https://youtu.be/vFKQ7GflRkk

Replies:

• SUPER accurate! YES!!! -- Comicality, 17:40:26 08/05/18 Sun

I mean..."Spiderman 3" with Tobey Maguire tried, but...no. That just...ummm, no. In the comics, Venom is friggin' TERRIFYING! This is much more like it! SOLD! :)

https://youtu.be/xLCn88bfW1o

Replies:

• A new "Left Without Words" chapter is up! :) -- Comicality, 17:45:52 05/31/18 Thu

So, enjoy! I hope you like it! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! Hehehe, I'm still sorta working on letting people know that I'm still alive online, and momentum can be a hard thing to rebuild once you've lost it. But I kinda liked not being public for a little while. Just me and my family here at the Shack. ((Hugz))

But we're going back to the madness again, so bear with me. K? The next generation of Shackers are coming! So come on in and welcome to the asylum! ::Giggles:: I'll be answering your emails as soon as I get a chance!

Gotta run! Seezya soon!

• My apologies to Comsie for going around him, but I wanna get this out now before I lose my anger... -- bwctwriter, 08:14:57 08/04/18 Sat
    ANYONE who calls ANYBODY a "Faggot," here, or in the chatroom, will be unceremoniously kicked out of this place until such time as they can act like a fucking CIVILIZED human being!

Got it?!?! >:-(
    Seriously, don't fucking drop the F word on someone in this community, ever.

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 06:19:14 08/04/18 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Illumination Confirmed"! This week, Jimmy is looking for a source of light in the darkness! Any source of light! Go to your favorites, and find us songs that can lead us to the light! Hehehe, no matter where it may come from! (Examples available down below!) Give Jimmy at least ONE, but no more than FOUR! Cool? Happy hunting! Let's see what you come up with!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.) 

Replies:

• *SO* much fun! XD XD XD -- Comicality, 01:34:03 08/02/18 Thu

So, I just showed up to the Chatterbox Chatroom at random, as I usually do from time to time, and was pleasantly surprised to see it FULL of chatters having a good time! I had SO much fun with you guys! I can't tell you how much I missed that. So thanks for making my night something special, and for being good friends through the thick and thin of this site's history! Hehehe, tonight really felt like 'home' to me. I'll be back soon! K?

Love you lots! And keep on spreading the love like you did tonight! I'm almost too happy to sleep now! LOL! Take care!

Replies:

• New from Ruel... -- Comicality, 18:45:27 08/02/18 Thu

And now there's TWO of him! :O

What a wonderful world! Hehehe!

(Follow the link if it says 'video unavailable')

https://youtu.be/r90FuOuqE60

• The Mandela Effect -- Mike, 09:42:00 08/01/18 Wed

It's funny and quite a coincidence that Matt brought up the concept of the Mandela Effect, in a comment, recently. And then out of the blue, this video was just recomended to me.

For those who don't know, The Mandela Effect refers to a phenomenon in which a large number of people share false memories of past events, referred to as "confabulation" in psychiatry. Of course since this is the internet, Some have speculated that the 'memories' are caused by parallel universes spilling into our own, while others explain the phenomenon as a failure of collective memory.

In this video, several examples were given. I think some are easily explainable. Especially with movie lines that weren't originally grammatically correct. Like in Toy Story "there's a snake in my boots", anyone familiar with that line would feel like "snake in my boot" sounded more sensible. So maybe the brain automatically corrected the sentence and so we have a false memory of that line.

Others like Snow White's "Magic mirror on the wall", which everyone remembers as "mirror miŕror on the wall", I think might be explained more by cultural references to that quote.

I've never even seen that movie and yet I know that misquoted line. I've heard it "quoted" many times throughout my life.

I can't explain some of the others, although to be fair I haven't given them much thought. Those were just the quickest explanations that jumped to mind.

If anyone else thinks they have an explanation for some of the examples referred to here, let us know what you think.

The mind can be pretty weird, that we know for sure. Remember the whole blue or gold dress craze? Where half of people swore that the dress was black and blue, the other half said it was white and gold. And then the more recent one, yanny or laurel?. I actually heard both, at different times. Lol. Although the dress was always black and blue. :P

I think some of it is just down to how the mind works and memories are formed and then later recalled. Memories don't get recalled and replayed like a video clip, but more like a reenactment, and so it's not that difficult to fool ourselves with false memories.

Here's world rewnowned professor Richard Dawkins recalling a false memory that he and a fellow professor shared, when they attended an event, of something that never happened. It's enough to make you rethink the whole idea of counting on eyewitness testimony, for evidence, in courts.

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 16:00:08 07/30/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Dominoes Effect' Kiss!

Replies:

• OMG I can't believe I actually bought my ticket to Vegas!!! W00t! -- bwctwriter, 16:11:59 07/30/18 Mon
    It's gonna be hot as balls next week, but I don't care! Stay hydrated and take uber! Check! :-p

Anywho... I've got a (longish) short list of places I want to see (at least from the outside) while I'm there. Let me know if you think any of them are a bad idea... Or if you think another place should be on my list. :-)

1. Obviously I need to get a selfie in front of the Vegas sign...
    2. Bellagio fountain pics galore! (That one's easy... Oh, did I mention that's where I'm staying?? :-p )
    3. Pics of as many of the iconic casinos as I can manage to hit while I'm there e.g., Caesars Palace, Luxor (aka the pyramid one), Hard Rock, Stratosphere, Paris Las Vegas, Hooters (Don't laugh! It is kinda iconic), Planet Hollywood, (again, at least from the outside... I'm really not a huge gambler, so I might decide to blow 20 bucks here, 50 there, but that's about it.)
    4. The pawn shop from Pawn Stars
    5. Wahlburgers (Owned by at least one of the Wahlbergs... Dont ask me which one(s) :-p )
    6. Fremont Street (aka the OLD strip.... It's got a ZIPLINE running over it! :-o )
    7. A Little White Wedding Chapel (Iconic wedding chapel from The Hangover)
    8. Grand canyon west rim tour w/skywalk (scary glass overlook coming out from the side of the canyon :-p )
    9. Remind myself to, somewhere in there, actually chillax by the pool. :-p

Well, that's my list. What do you guys think? Sound busy enough? :-p Anything else you think should be added, or things from the list above that yall think aren't worth the time? Again, I really only have 3 and 1/2 days that don't involve travelling... But I can ALSO knock out several of those in one day, too.

Thoughts? :-)

Replies:

• He's .... She's back! -- Mike, 18:16:17 07/15/18 Sun

Not much of a teaser but it's been so long it was exciting all the same.

I hear that there's going to be a full trailer at Comic Con on Thursday.

Replies:

• Wish I had this vision in High School -- Kardie, 03:31:29 07/20/18 Fri
    Super awesome wholesome song from the comedy band Ninja Sex Party featuring the cutie from Stranger things.

Replies:

• WDotW For 7/30 -- Comicality, 16:26:14 07/30/18 Mon

I don't know what it is, but whenever he smiles, I smile! It's contagious! Hehehe! Makes you feel good! :)

Replies:

• Thought you might like this Com <3 -- Fanson, 01:45:55 07/30/18 Mon
    Levi is sure getting really fine! lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Replies:

• Well, it doesn't get much more 'mid 90's' than that! Hehehe! -- Comicality, 17:17:42 07/24/18 Tue

And, yeah...I had my skateboard phase when I was a teen/pre-teen too. Luckily for me, it ended before I broke any bones! LOL! Skateboarding was fun, but obviously not my calling, believe me!

Still, this movie looks like it could be moving as well as nostalgic. So...win/win! I might just check this one out. Ahhhh, memories. :)

https://youtu.be/w9Rx6-GaSIE

Replies:

• "Honey Boy" Casting... -- Comicality, 04:44:33 07/27/18 Fri

It looks like "Wonder" and "A Quiet Place" actor, Noah Jupe, has been cast and began filming the movie "Honey Boy" this Summer.

A strange concept...this movie is apparently about the early years of Shia Lebeouf, and the relationship he had with an alcoholic father as he began his acting career. I didn't see that coming. But, who knows? Might be an intimate look into his life, seeing as he wrote the film and is also starring in it as his own father. So...we'll see once we get a trailer or something. Only set photos for now!

Replies:

• Oh my dear God...her VOICE! :O -- Comicality, 23:41:23 07/28/18 Sat

Someone suggested this to me a week or so ago, and I finally got a chance to listen to it tonight. Wow! It's more than just a great performance, this song actually made me FEEL GOOD! Like...it yanked my heart strings something awful! WTF just happened? I think I had a touch of a religious experience. :P

Seriously, listen to this. She has a really cool voice for the first three or four minutes. Controlled, excellent pitch, damn near flawless. But then...somewhere around four and a half minutes...something else is going on there. I'm like, wait...what is happening to me??? Even the audience is SHOCKED!

Dude, I feel completely re-energized right now! LOL! I'm gonna get a few hours of writing in while I feel this GOOD! LOL! Ahhh, the power of music! :P

Hopefully, it has the same effect for some of you guys too! Now I just have to find everything she ever sang before and devour it an day or two!

https://youtu.be/te_L9ofhUt8

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 05:14:49 07/27/18 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Haves & Have Nots"! This week...Jimmy wants to focus on MONEY! Whether you have it, or don't have it! Whether you have too much, or whether you wish you had more! Check your playlists for songs about money, either having an abundance of it, or a lack thereof! Give us at least ONE song, no more than FOUR! Any artist, any era, any genre of music! Examples below! Happy hunting! And best of luck on finding your pot of gold!

Replies:

• Yes please! -- Mike, 06:00:23 07/28/18 Sat

Can't wait for this. The first one was fantastic, and this looks possibily even better.

Bring on 2019! :P

• His Dark Materials is getting a TV BBC adaption if anyone's interested. -- Mike, 15:32:22 07/27/18 Fri

I read the series (by Philip Pullman) when
    I was about 12, so my memory is sketchy about the plot, but I remember enjoying it. I also happened to dislike the Hollywood movie The Golden Compass. For those unfamiliar with the series, it's a little like Harry Potter, but HDM was around before HP.

If the BEEB do this right then we should be in for a real treat. The cast is stellar.

For more info here's a link to a Radio Times piece. For those outside the UK, to save some confusion, the Radio Times is just the magazine's name. They cover TV shows too.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-07-27/his-dark-materials-bbc-cast-revealed-james-mcavoy-ruth-wilson-lin-manuel-miranda-dafne-keen/

• Awww, that's just sweet. :) -- Comicality, 10:46:41 07/25/18 Wed

It just feels good to have a few warm and fuzzies every now and then. :P

https://youtu.be/75bEEV1vzyM

Replies:

• OMG I can't even... -- Mike, 23:57:54 07/23/18 Mon

Sacha Baron Cohen's new show has had me splitting my sides.

First the kinderguardian stunt, and now this. It's both scary and brilliant how he gets politians to say and do thd most outragious.... without being paid for it. :P

Still, this one remains my absolute favorite.

You might argue that Sacha went a bit too far for a laugh, and you might be right, but damn that was hilarious. :D

Replies:

• This looks even better than the first.. -- Mike, 15:35:50 07/21/18 Sat

And to actually see Hogwarts again.. 'sigh'.

Replies:

• GAHHHHH!!!! OMIGOD!!!!!!!! -- Comicality, 21:14:14 07/20/18 Fri

OK...OK...

Calming down! Breathe....

I do NOT want to give away any spoilers, so i'm going to put this super SURPRISE trailer in the reply below! Do *NOT* watch this unless you've seen all of M. Night Shyalaman's movies! From "The 6th Sense" to "Split"!!! But...holy shit! YES!!!! XD

Replies:

• First look at Shazam! -- Mike, 15:30:31 07/21/18 Sat

Replies:

• SUPER sorry!!! :O -- Comicality, 10:32:20 07/23/18 Mon

I had a really chaotic weekend! But I'm always reading the board! Hehehe, promise! I'm addicted to this place! Just didn't get a chance to talk.

I did get a chance to go by the Chatterbox Chatroom a few times last week, and that was a blast! I'll try to make it back in this week as well if I can!

I am putting the finishing touches on my submissions for the next issue of Imagine Magazine as you read this! I'm going to consult with the others helping out on the project to see if maybe publishing new issues on the 15th of each month is possible. (Less pressure on folks celebrating Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc) That makes things much more difficult for everyone involved, and we're all supposed to be having FUN, right?

I've got a featured author for August and one for September lined up, and two potential authors for October. If you want to submit a story or article of your own, drop me an email at Comicality@webtv.net and I'll get you a spot! First come, first serve! And horror or creepy stories are definitely needed for Octobers issue! So feel free to contact me as soon as you get chance! K?

Anyway, I'll be back in an hour or two! I've gotta feed my brain with some breakfast first! I'm starving! Hehehe! Seezya soon!

Replies:

• Well...THAT was unexpected! :O -- Comicality, 07:38:37 07/20/18 Fri

My weekend is going to be extremely busy (it's exhausting just thinking about it), but I am definitely keeping up with the San Diego Comicon offerings when I get a chance!

It was awesome to see new stuff from Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Stephen King's 'IT' part 2 (Some great casting choices for the adult 'Losers Club), and a short teaser for Iron Fist Season 2! But...even though we're going to get our first look at the Aquaman movie on Saturday night...I was really surprised by the Teen Titans trailer! Or, in this case, just Titans! Whoah...ok DC, you've got my interest! Now, there's the darker tone that I was looking for! Besides...I'd watch Brenton Thwaites do just about anything on screen! Because...yummy! Except for 'Gods Of Egypt'. Even Comsie has his limits.

Wait...WHAT did Brenton's 'Robin' say about Batman? :O Jesus! LOL!

https://youtu.be/d5dIwGAYcWk

Replies:

• LOL! They are so 'married'! :P -- Comicality, 16:28:02 07/20/18 Fri

Charlie and Leondre have grown up SO much! Hehehe, but they're still the closest of friends, and it's just funny to see them together. I imagine this is what Billy Chase and his best friend, Sam, would be like in real life! They're like a married couple. Seriously! Watch this! Hehehe! Love you both! And wishing you well!

https://youtu.be/8b9YQ7UveTk

Hehehe! This feels like FOREVER ago! But, nope! Their very first music video together just turned 4 years old two weeks ago! Congrats! :O

https://youtu.be/wT3RhIJZu4k

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.