VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

This board is moderated

shack25

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 13:11:01 01/21/22 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "Native Tongues"! While English is sort of recognized as the universal language among us all in a lot of ways, that doesn't mean that a lot of AMAZING music isn't being made around the world in the natural language of other cultures as well! Jimmy LOVES that! So, this week, he's asking you guys to post music that is NOT made in English! The song has to be in another language entirely! Give us what you've got! And let us know what language the song is in if you can, cool? Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Give us at least one song, but no more than four! Happy hunting! :)

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Comicality, 13:01:23 01/20/22 Thu

This is...by FAR...one of the most hilarious fucking shows that I have seen in a long long time! "Peacemaker" is GENIUS!!! Hahaha! I could not stop laughing! And the action sequences in it are pretty phenomenal too! If you can, check this one out! Hahaha!

This one is definitely one that you need to send the kids out of the room for!

By the way...there are plenty of reasons to get John Cena as close to completely naked as humanly possible. And you know what? I approve! :P

The opening credits alone is worth the watch! I'm totally gonna learn every move of that dance! Especially with that song playing on repeat in my head all day long!

• Yesssss!!!! That's what I've been waiting for! ::Squirms:: -- Comicality, 22:05:00 01/17/22 Mon

It took a LOT of waiting, but it was sooooo worth it! Hehehe! I wanna see more though! I wanna see him completely lose his shit! XD

Replies:

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 10:59:47 01/19/22 Wed

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Check Mate"

Replies:

• Got another Boy Horror Coming atcha! -- TurtleBoy, 12:16:16 01/19/22 Wed
    First time I've beaten Com at this in a long while :D *Proud moment*

Coming to Shudder February 3:

Looks like fun to me.

Replies:

• Another massive email marathon coming this Sunday! XD -- Comicality, 17:37:14 01/19/22 Wed

I have been writing like a madman lately, but I still miss you guys when I don't get to talk to you al for long stretches of time! My apologies for that! But I'l be answering as many emails as humanly possible this coming Sunday! So I hope to talk to you then, k? MWAH!!! It's my way of saying, "I love you too!" :)

We'll keep in touch!

Hehehe...awww...hiiiii cutie pie! :P

I'll be dropping by the chat more often as well! So stop by and say hello some time! Get to know the rest of our family there! :)

• Today I learned... -- Mike, 05:07:46 01/16/22 Sun

Daniel LaRusso (Ralph Macchio) was 23 in the first Karate Kid movie :o

Almost as shocking as Michael (Stuart Wells) in Billy Elliot being 17 and playing an 11 year old.

I was the total opposite growing up. I got my first pubes when I was 8. Was shaving when I was 10 and got served in pubs from 13, by which point I was 6'3 and could grow a beard.

I liked looking old for my age back then, now I want to look young for my age lol.

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 1/15 - "Date Night" -- Comicality, 07:15:15 01/15/22 Sat

Nervous, strange, awkward, scary. That describes the idea of going out on that first date with somebody. And not just when you're young and have never been on a date before...but it happens in adulthood too. Hehehe, what? Did you think that the love game was going to get easier as you get older? No, it doesn't. It's just as exhilarating and amazing as it was your first time out. We just have more tools to work with, and a slightly better understanding on what to do in these situations. That's all.

But when you're really interested in someone and want to take your shot at being with them...it's just as scary as it was when you were a kid. And it brings life to you in a way that you never thought possible. It's an AWESOME feeling! It really is! :)

So, the question is...what do you do on a first date? It doesn't matter if you're in your teens or your twenties, or in your 40's or 50's! What is your idea of a good 'first date' plan? How do you ask someone out when you like them so much and are basically trembling in their presence? Hehehe! Does it matter whether you know that they're gay or not? Does that make things any easier, either way? What do you say? What activity do you plan to get involved in? It can't be as easy as asking them to come over to your house and saying, "Let's fuck", right?

So...first dates! Give us your thoughts! Give us some details! You never know...there might be someone reading this who could use the advice! Let us know what you think in the replies down below!

Love you lots, and I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• "Savage Moon: The New Breed 38" -- Comicality, 21:25:33 01/18/22 Tue
    The newest chapter of "Savage Moon" is now up on the site! So go on over and check it out! And be sure to check out the ebook versions as well when you get a chance! Enjoy! :)

https://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories.html

Also..."Gone From Daylight" is returning soon with TWO new chapters soon! Hehehe...what? You didn't think the Jeweler and his hunter sidekicks (Strings, Bookworm, and Minefield) were going to be THAT nice about all this, did you? :P

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 13:38:05 01/17/22 Mon

Quite a decent action/spy flick for this week's 3M! A little "Black Widow", a little "La Femme Nikita"! Good recipe!

"The Protoge"

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I went into this movie. I just wanted to have some popcorn and kick back for a little bit of action for an afternoon. And, again...I was surprised. I liked this one, even though it slid under a lot of people's radar when it was released in theaters and then on streaming. But it was cool! I had some fun with it!

Actress Maggie Q plays a badass female assassin, one of the very best in the business, and while she does go out to pull off an occasional 'hit' from time to time (When no one else is good enough to get through to the target), she does her best to simply blend in with the rest of society. It's not really a normal, but it's certainly a lot more quiet.

Accompanied by her number one wingman and mentor (played by Samuel L Jackson), they make quite a lot of money and watch each other's backs whenever necessary. However, eventually, her life catches up to her...and her life and closest friends are suddenly put in danger. Now...it's HER turn! :)

Cool movie, with some cool spy gadgets and action scenes. Also, this movie has Michael Keaton in it too, and he is AWESOME in this! It's like the two of them have this really deadly, but also kinda sexy and flirty, dynamic with one another. And when it comes time for them to face off against one another...it is something to remember. Hehehe! So have fun! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 13:36:58 01/17/22 Mon

This Week:

The 'Double Hickey Hotlips' Kiss

• GAHHH!!!! Can't wait!!! :O -- Comicality, 14:00:55 01/15/22 Sat

Basically, it's Marvel's super violent, bi-polar, schizophrenic, version of Batman! He might take you to jail...or...he might just beat you to DEATH with his bare fists! You never know with him. Hehehe! Either way, some people are definitely gonna get fucked up on this show! YES!!! So much yes! Hehehe! And Oscar Isaacs is perfect casting too! Bring it on! Can't wait!

PS- HI, Ethan Hawke! Where did you come from? ((Huggles))

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.