VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Jack Dylan Grazer - Talk about an instant rise to the top! Jack is definitely on his way, with a rapidly growing fanbase on social media, a main role in Stephen King's "IT" remake, and his own TV show coming this fall, we can expect to hear more from JDG in the near future! Wishing you luck, bud! Keep making us laugh!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• So trump just banned any transgender people from joining the military -- Natsu (disgusted), 10:42:08 07/26/17 Wed
    [ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 11:21:51 08/04/17 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "For The W"! I figure we could start off with something simple for our first new series of challenges! For those of you who are brand new to the game, the rules are easy! Every Friday night, I post a new theme, and you go through your music to pick songs that fit the challenge! All genres, all eras of music, whatever you like. The idea is to share music and broaden your tastes to try something new! Cool? This week, Jimmy wants you to go through your playlists to simply find songs that start with the letter 'W'! Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! And breathe easy...the challenges get harder! Hehehe! Happy Hunting! And welcome back, Jimmy! Mwah!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• In a Heartbeat -- Fox (Awwww), 09:34:50 08/01/17 Tue
    Hey Shackers,
    Just wanted to pass this along. It's a really cute animated movie.

https://youtu.be/2REkk9SCRn0

Hope everyone has had a great summer.

Hugz,
    Fox
    P.s. Sorry about the lack of inbed in the link *tech shrug*

Replies:

• So Aaron Carter just came out of the closet on twitter... -- bwctwriter, 05:29:08 08/06/17 Sun
    Not gonna say I *knew* that was coming, but I mean, people used to joke back in the day about how Aaron and his older brother, Nick, seemed EXTREMELY close for brothers (Twincest anyone? :-p Yeah yeah, I know, they're not twins, but still, people often wondered. lol)

Anywho, according to his post, he's known since his early teens, pretty much since the beginning of his amateur music career, that he was bisexual... So good on him for coming out and being proud of his love for all! :-)

https://twitter.com/aaroncarter/status/894022605216370688

Yay Aaron!

Replies:

• Draining the swamp continues... -- PeteIM, 18:02:16 07/31/17 Mon

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.