VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5] ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Sam Ashe Leonard - This Canadian youngster has not only gotten into the acting biz early on in his life, but it already trying his hand at directing and producing! Which is pretty damn ambitious for a 14 year old, but more power to ya, dude! Something tells me that we'll be hearing more from him in the years to come! So keep an eye on him! He's bound to be a Canadian treasure! Hehehe!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 14:06:01 08/25/17 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Double Vision"! As there are only so many words in any given language, each one with different meanings depending on the context...you're going to come across some songs with the exact same title! This week, Jimmy wants you to find them! Grab any two songs, from any genre of music, that have the EXACT same title! And one CANNOT be a remake or remix of the other! They have to be two different songs, by two different artists! We're upping the challenge now, folks! Give it some thought, and give us at least ONE pair (Two songs), no more than TWO (Four songs)! Got it? Happy hunting, copycats! :)

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• LOL! Becuse...truth! :P -- Comicality, 17:43:32 08/26/17 Sat

• I meant to post this last night, but I guess I just passed out from exhaustion... :-p -- bwctwriter, 09:19:33 08/26/17 Sat
    YET ANOTHER Linkin Park video... Sorry, but it's just doubly their fault... Chester dying AND their releasing a shit ton of good music at the same time... What can I do? I just gotta post it!

Anywho, enjoy!

Linkin Park- Talking To Myself w. captions from Music4All on Vimeo.

Replies:

• Welcome back, Austin Mahone! XD -- Comicality, 18:47:35 08/25/17 Fri

So dreamy!

He could have been a Bieber clone and nothing else when he started out, but Austin has persevered, altered his sound, and he's an artist to be reckoned with these days! Proud of you, dude! Keep going! And stay pretty too! ::Giggles::

If Justin Bieber and Dean Cain had a baby...Austin would be him! ((Huggles))

https://youtu.be/yraHHCcr6sg

Replies:

• Sighhh....... -- Comicality, 21:39:37 08/25/17 Fri

My mom is being...'difficult' right now. :(

I mean...do you see why I get so fucking PISSED OFF sometimes???

I spent the whole day with my mom and family for the eclipse on Monday. We watched TV and a movie on Tuesday. I made a few posts here on Wednesday, but she STILL wanted to spend more time just being lazy watching TV that day! And last night, we watched an hour long TV show, AND I found an English version of "Train To Busan" that we could watch together just last night!

And now, I'm trying to concentrate on my Friday post...and she's STILL not fucking satisfied! How selfish is that? Why can't she have a little trigger in her brain that says, "He made a champion effort to be with me four days out of the week...maybe I can back the fuck off and give him a night to himself?"

This is what happens when you're the nice guy! People will ALWAYS fucking take advantage of you! Every fucking free minute of your fucking LIFE!!! And they don't know how to let go! Or even compromise!

FML...I hate being this way. :(

Because I don't want to give a shit about anybody else either...but I do. So I'm stuck. I'm stuck bowing down and caring for people who don't give me the same consideration, and I fucking HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...

Rant over. I'll give her what she wants and then she'll be happy, and I'll be frustrated and angry. But FUCK my happiness. It's always about somebody else...isn't it? :(

Replies:

• NOPE!!!! Fuck that! Don't do it, Obama... -- Comicality, 20:43:59 08/25/17 Fri

Nope! Sorry...but I know a trap when I see one.

https://youtu.be/_g3LjSGhcyc

Obama is NOT the president anymore. This is NOT his job. It's not his concern. Even NOW they try to blame him for this madness! Still want to make him the enemy. People in this country (and others) shouted and criticized and barraged him with every disgusting, misguided, racially insensitive, and hurtful, insult that they could possibly hurl his way the whole time he was in office. And Donald Trump was the LOUDEST critic of them all! Eight years he had to put up with unmotivated hatred...and NOW you want his guidance and advice? HELL NO!!!

Psh! I'm with him. Stay on vacation. Enjoy your life and be with your family. Fuck these people! Let Trump deal with his own mess. When Obama was president, nobody said, "What does Bush have to say about this?" When Bush was president, nobody said, "What does Bill Clinton have to say about this?" Unh unh...don't say a word, dude. Let them continue to spiral out of control. Don't let them bait you into this shit. The second Obama opens his mouth, it'll be, "How DARE he! Let the current prez do his job and stop interfering! This would have been awesome if it wasn't for Obama! It's HIS fault!" Don't fall for it. His twitter message on the violence was the most liked and retweeted message in online history! Because Obama has class and compassion. Don't let them take that from you, or try to warp it and twist it around to sound negative. Nope. Lips sealed.

They're so great? They can fix things on their own.

Republicans run EVERYTHING right now! Democrats can't obstruct anything. McCain is a republican. So if he stopped your hurtful health bill by 'one vote'...that's on them. Lie lie lie...fine. But don't get anybody else involved. The folks in charge are running out of people to blame. People are resigning in droves, some to not be associated with our commander in chief, and others because they don't want to spend the rest of their lives in jail. You see that now, don't you? Ok then. When you see the fallout a month and a half from now, don't say I didn't tell you so.

I miss Obama. Hell, I even miss Bush. But this presidency is not their responsibility. Our current administration wants respect? Stop passing the buck and fix the messes you created yourselves. I'll be their biggest cheerleader if they can pull it off. Or if they even TRY! But Obama stopped being your 'get out of jail free' card MONTHS ago! Step your game up! This is what people wanted, right?

After writing "Billy Chase" Book 6...I can tell you from experience that people HATE dealing with the bullshit that they asked for! But dealing with it is the only way to get them to shut up and let level heads prevail. So...here we go.

All previous living presidents stand down! This is THEIR catastrophe. Don't let them rest it on your shoulders.

Replies:

• Black Mirror and Stranger Things happening all at once ((Head explodes)) -- Mike84, 14:03:35 08/25/17 Fri

Neflix has got it going on.

Oh, and AMC's the Walking Dead will hit our screens soon too. Not to mention Orville, Krypton, IT, The Flash season 4. Star trek Discovery, and Lucifer season 3 featuring Tom Welling. ... tv overload.

TV's definitely better (IMHO) than movies these days. Although there's plenty of flicks I'm looking forward to too.

Anyway, for those looking for something a little different, check out Black Mirror. There's 3 seasons, soon 4. Each episode is a stand alone, so you could start with any one of them. Although I'd recommend leaving season 3 until last because it's the weakest of the three.

Black Mirror, National Anthem (First episode I watched).

Replies:

• Sweeeeet...Stranger Things is slowly getting closer -- Dwayne, 18:03:49 08/23/17 Wed
    https://youtu.be/YUaasUY3nYE

Replies:

• So uhh big news I guess? -- Juan, 14:30:56 08/24/17 Thu
    Sooo.. I'm going to get to experience my first hurricane. Not that im particularly excited about it, it's actually kinda scary. So far Harvey is still in the gulf and he's expected to grow into a category 3 hurricane which I've heard is not that bad. I mean we've had heaps of tropical storms in the past right? But a hurricane.. geez. And as of right now since classes start at uni in a couple of days, everyone is just wondering if classes are cancelled. I mean I personally am just feeling a lot of uncertainty at the moment. I imagine the school is going to get shut down and i guess Im going to go back home. Idk I'll keep y'all updated. Tbh I'm kinda excited but more worried

Replies:

• Since i think we just about got com convinced to start watcing Game of Thrones I thought id share an awesome trailer that was made for the first season -- Natsu, 16:51:11 08/24/17 Thu
    also for all you others who haven't tried it yet lol

Replies:

• i think i figured this out :) -- RickGayAZ, 23:27:38 08/24/17 Thu
    xxxx1

xxxx2

I DID....I DID..... lol

Replies:

• "About A Boy's" Benjamin Stockham joins the cast of "Gotham"! -- Comicality, 14:21:08 08/25/17 Fri

Now that Bruce is making a full crossover from Kiddy Wayne to full blown Batman, and Selina is definitely becoming more Catwoman-ish, I wonder where this new character will fit in. Curious! Welcome to the family, dude! :P

Replies:

• interesting dyamics with STYX goofing off (no CC for this joey, just to show them in action) -- RickGayAz, 05:43:54 08/25/17 Fri

They all grow up together and it shows

cute little tommy shaw.....BIG SIGH

[see i CAN do this :)]

Replies:

• Just in case you needed something else to keep you awake at night... -- Mike84, 18:24:03 08/24/17 Thu

Replies:

• Cross your fingers for Juan, everyone...it's 5AM Fri morn in FL and he's about to get it -- RickGayAZ, 05:13:17 08/25/17 Fri
    This is one of the sites I use for forecasting here in FL http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
    http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/032942.shtml?gm_track#contents
    http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT09/refresh/AL092017_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind+png/032942_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

• Now for something everybody already knows... -- PeteIM, 16:51:09 08/24/17 Thu

25 FUNNY Differences Between Canadians and Americans
    https://youtu.be/TXPh6Uyx4wY

Replies:

• GAH! It's a Styx invasion! :-p -- bwctwriter, 03:40:30 08/23/17 Wed
    Joey, I know u knew these were coming, but here they are. Classic 70s-80s music that was very synthesizer-heavy, which I absolutely LOVED as a kid... I used to listen to Styx on my dad's 8-track player over and over! LOVED it!

Anywho... First up we have the ever-popular "Mr. Roboto"... Kinda funny cuz it sorta ruined their reputation for some reason... I don't remember why... but anywho... This one actually has captions on the video on youtube, however as usual, they are PISS POOR! BUT... Every time I try and caption a video that's already captioned on youtube, i get a copyright flag on Vimeo... So Imma just post this one and let it be...

Next up are two more AWESOME songs from The Grand Illusion album... I would have loved to caption the actual song "The Grand Illusion," but there is no official video, and the live versions I've seen just don't impress me, so again Imma have to skip that one... :'(

Anywho... Enjoy!

Replies:

• Had a laugh when I saw this on Twitter... -- Mike84, 15:08:41 08/24/17 Thu

Replies:

• A new "Billy Chase" is up! -- Comicality, 00:54:33 08/24/17 Thu

Hehehe, I took some extra time to ummm...'naughty' it up a bit more. ::Giggles:: And it was ALREADY naughty enough, but I put some extra 'umph' into it. So...enjoy! And let me know what you think!

https://youtu.be/pTkmyx8s324

Replies:

• I got this from BookBub.com today (Wednesday, August 23)... -- PeteIM, 11:32:39 08/23/17 Wed
    This is a daily notice, so it might change by tomorrow. But you can sign up and get notices 7 days a week. Not all books are free, but there are a lot more free books in a month than you can read in a year.

The books are at Amazon (and other sites), so you have to be a member to order. By the way, all of the bookes are "e-Books", but you can get a free app from Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200783640

Replies:

• Hey Brit Guys here or in the shadows lol -- ., 03:00:05 08/24/17 Thu

Good luck with GCSE results today if you took them I hope you got what you wanted. Like I said to A Level guys it’s not the end of the world if you didn’t still enjoy the parties and the last 12 days of summer hols. :)

https://youtu.be/Mj2K86niBjA

• A bit of fun after another serious week in the news. -- Mike84, 13:40:09 08/23/17 Wed

ITV's News presenter, Alastair Stewart, meets his match.

Replies:

• Sooo I just got Lorde's new album "Melodrama" and it's just sooooo so so gooood -- Vinny, 01:34:45 08/24/17 Thu
    There're lots of awesome songs on it but here's my current favorite :)

"Liability" - Lorde

Link to lyric video: https://youtu.be/4FFB4AEDhrA

• A new chapter of "Fanfic" is up! :) -- Comicality, 17:28:36 08/23/17 Wed

I honestly don't know where the last week of my life went! It's like...gone. I remember being disturbed certain events in the world last Saturday...then being severely angry, to the point where I couldn't sit still and work on much of anything...then the "Defenders" binge...then the eclipse on Monday...and now I'm here. Hehehe! So I made good use of a couple of hours and I'm drawing a blank on the rest. Weird.

ANYWAY, back to work!

Andrew, and the love of his life, Christopher Margo, are back for chapter three! So check it out, and let me know what you think if you get a few seconds of free time! K?

ALSO, GayAuthors has recently had a major update behind the scenes for the website, and it's now easier for you guys to review the chapters and stories that you read. As soon as you reach the bottom of the current chapter, you can review and reflect right then and there (Before you get lazy and think up an excuse as to why you should, umm...'hide', or whatever.)

https://www.gayauthors.org/announcement/341-encourage-an-author-leave-a-review/

PLEASE remember that it's the only real incentive we authors have to keep providing quality entertainment to you guys for free. It won't cost you a single cent to click a button and say, "Hey! Great chapter!" That's the BEST donation you can ever give us! We put our hearts on our sleeves for you guys...we only ask for a tiny sliver of a response to let us know that it was worth our time, and inspire us to do even more to entertain you all. If you've got time to read, you've got time to respond. Right?

By the way, HUGE thanks to tor200534...who is there to send a short note on EVERY single chapter posted! And I mean EVERY chapter! Thank you sooooo much, dude! There has to be some sort of reward that I can give you for being so supportive for so long. Drop me an email some time. Comicality@webtv.net so I can at least say thank you for taking a few seconds to keep me going strong. Love you lots, dude!

The above link will tell you how to support all of your favorite artists at GayAuthors, and it even comes with a video to demonstrate how easy it is to do! (And yes, the video has close captioning as well. GA Videos will be including that feature from now on)

Alright, that's it for now! And don't worry, I didn't forget "Billy Chase"! I've just gotta cook dinner first! Be back in a few hours, folks! Billy's gonna be a hot one! ::Giggles::

Seezya then!

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: You poor, poor, teenage Shackers... -- Comicality, 16:01:20 08/23/17 Wed

...God knows I envy your beauty and your youth...but I wouldn't want to go through THAT again for all the rewards in the world! :P

Hang in there cuties! It only lasts a couple of years! You'll be ok on the other side. ((Hugz))

In the meanwhile, we've got this new cartoon coming out!

https://youtu.be/rcfKg23Xf_4

Replies:

• Hiya, ummm... ., -- Comicality, 01:53:40 08/23/17 Wed

Hehehe, I can't pronounce that! So I'm just gonna call you P-Comma! :P

Just wanted to say welcome to the board! You get a free boyfriend for the weekend when you're new, ya know? ::Nods::

You just leave your dream boy specifics with my secretary and I'll see what I can find for ya! ((Hugz))

Replies:

• Aww, I miss Jack Vidgen... -- Comicality, 20:08:20 08/22/17 Tue

But I can understand being passionate about music without needing all the poking and prodding and 'handling' and stardom of it all. When you really love something creative, it SUCKS to have people telling you how you should do it. Because 'money'. :P

I still love ya, Jack!

https://youtu.be/YBk-tiwgBEI

Jesus, I can't believe it's almost September. I can't believe I've already been away from home for a year. Doesn't seem like it at all. :/

I'll be back a bit later on this evening for kicks! Stories continue tomorrow (A whole week just flew by me and I don't know what I did with it). Seezya soon!

Replies:

• Tuesday excitement -- ., 17:33:25 08/22/17 Tue

Well for me. :) So looking forward to the new LCD Soundsystem album next week.

This album is 2007 I was 14 and we danced our asses off to it so brilliant and under rated. All My Friends at 23:13 is one of my all time favourite songs totally love the crazy trippy hypnotic piano opening. Play Loud and proud.

https://youtu.be/4kPyjUMmCL4

Replies:

• WDotW For 8/21 -- Comicality, 04:34:31 08/21/17 Mon

Hehehehe, maybe he can be in a Shack story now! :P

Replies:

• If you was out watching the eclipse today, I hope you had fun :) -- Mike84, 14:47:16 08/21/17 Mon

There's nothing quite like witnessing a total solar eclipse, in the flesh. I've only experienced it one time, back in 1999. And I'll never forget it. I've seen a few partial, and lunar eclipses since then, but not a full solar eclipse like 1999.

Replies:

• How 'bout some good news? -- PeteIM, 11:14:44 08/22/17 Tue
    Coldplay frontman visits ill teen after Chicago show

From the Chicago Tribune today:

Summit teenager Heidi Hernandez said sharing a hug with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin over the weekend made her forget “about all the bad things that happened and all the bad things that I’m going through.”

Hernandez, 17, said she suffers from primary sclerosing cholangitis, a rare condition that affects the bile ducts and can lead to liver failure. She said she is home-schooled and wanted the opportunity to work, so she answers phones or hosts a few hours a week at a Lou Malnati’s restaurant on the Southwest Side when she’s feeling OK.

She bonded with her manager Tori Sanchez over their love for Coldplay, and Sanchezreached out to Chance the Rapper’s team to ask for help scoring tickets to Coldplay’s sold-out show Thursday at Soldier Field.

Hernandez said it was the first time she saw the band live. She sat in club-level seats with her boyfriend and Sanchez, thanks to Chance’s help.

To read the entire article go here:
    http://digitaledition.chicagotribune.com/infinity/article_popover_share.aspx?guid=e5f6a5c9-dbc7-4661-8306-404876cd8a4b

Replies:

• A touching video... -- Comicality, 01:42:02 08/23/17 Wed

...Thought I'd share.

https://youtu.be/Kb24RrHIbFk

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 04:14:17 08/21/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Backyard Beauty' Kiss!

Replies:

• Hehehe, I could play this game all day! -- Comicality, 01:51:24 08/22/17 Tue

Stan's the man! Has been since I wasa kid, getting up early in my 'Super Friends' kiddie robe to watch Saturday morning cartoons! ::Giggles::

Ahhhh, memories!

https://youtu.be/eH7ozsrbhNc

Anyway, my family was here earlier, and when they left I had to catch some zzz's! But I'm awake now! So, Comsie work is under way!

• Jerry Lewis, Comedy Legend, Dead At 91 -- PeteIM, 15:14:37 08/20/17 Sun

https://youtu.be/qaNUpwOU0oM

Rest In Peace, Jerry... And Thanks.

Replies:

• I took a day of from the news yesterday and this morning. I shouldn't have... -- PeteIM, 18:53:33 08/20/17 Sun

As well as Jerry Lewis passing, Dick Gregory passed yesterday.
    https://youtu.be/lQpM5WxI37Q

Thank you for teaching us while you made us laugh. Rest in Peace, Dick.

Replies:

• This maybe good...I dunno... -- Dwayne, 19:55:55 08/20/17 Sun
    https://youtu.be/j4LwHTz3GF4

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 04:31:54 08/21/17 Mon

Take a look at this week's 3M! If you blinked before, you might have missed it!

"Eagle Eye"

I watched this movie again not long ago, and I had forgotten how much I liked it! There are a few parts that are a bit farfetched, but it's done in a fun way so it never bothered me at all. So if you guys missed it, go back and give this one a chance!

Shia Lebeouf plays the twin brother of a soldier who was killed in battle and is shipped home to be buried by the service. However, it is shortly after his funeral that things begin to spiral out of control. His bank account has suddenly received a HUGE deposit of money that seemed to have come out of nowhere, and high grade military weapons and explosives have been sent to his apartment. Before he can even figure out what's going on, a mysterious woman calls him up and tells him that law enforcement is on its way and that he should start running...now!

What takes place from there is an intense series of chases and near escapes, as he and another woman are being pulled into this web of blackmail and criminal activity all over the city. What's going on? Who is this woman? Who does she work for and what do they want? You'll have to watch the movie to find out. :)

When you get a chance, take a look at "Eagle Eye"! Good for a Friday night thrill ride if you want one! Definitely! Enjoy!

Replies:

• Hehehe, yeah well...that happens sometimes... -- Comicality, 19:32:29 08/21/17 Mon

https://youtu.be/y-mrHuJ4vc8

Replies:

• For all of the victims of the Barcelona attack... -- Dwayne, 11:43:19 08/19/17 Sat
    Thoughts and Prayers for all...here is One of the victims
    Bruno Gulotta

Bruno Gulotta, 35, an employee of a brand owned by Space.com parent company Purch — was on holiday in Barcelona, Spain, strolling along Las Ramblas with his partner and two young children, when he was struck and killed by a van that also took the lives of 13 others and injured more than 100.

When he was hit by the van, Bruno was holding his 5-year-old son Alessandro's hand. His son was yanked away to safety by his mother, who had their 7-month-old daughter, Aria, strapped to her chest when the van struck.

The terrorist group ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack, and authorities have arrested at least four suspects as the investigation continues, according to the Associated Press.

This all gives me a sick feeling...Dealing with the Trump IDIOT then this happens (GRRRRRR)

Replies:

• Guys... I MET TAYLOR HANSON! -- Fanson (HAPPY!), 03:25:48 08/19/17 Sat
    Ok, so this past wednesday was the Hanson concert here in Mexico, and it was my first one. And while there I got the chance to meet them! The three of them!

Since I'm a fan club member I and the other members went to a members only event and there I got to shake hands with them and tell them that they are amazing! And Taylor thanked me for being there! :D I couldn't get a selfie, but they took a group pic and it was amazing! Then at the end of the concert they went out and all three signed my membership!! And when I told them it was my first show ever they were really happy and thanked me a lot, and Taylor even said "So cool, but not your last, right?". I had them just inches away from me! And my god! Taylor is sooooooo beautiful in person!! All three of them!

I'm so so so much happy right now!! :D

Replies:

• GAH!!! And I'm only on Episode four right now! -- Comicality, 20:03:20 08/18/17 Fri

Only in the beginning of my "Defenders" binge, and it is AWESOME so far! Things are coming together! Mysteries galore! And now...they drop this on me? Can't wait! Best Punisher EVER! (Daredevil Season 2)

https://youtu.be/q5OYDD4xSFY

Replies:

• Now for something completely different... -- PeteIM, 04:23:38 08/19/17 Sat
    Watch your fingers! O:

How bees behave when they don't accept the new queen bee.
    https://youtu.be/aQJ8bJj1XIs

Replies:

• Just ONE MORE DAY!!! Eeeeek!!! -- Comicality, 20:02:37 08/17/17 Thu

Ohhhh man, am I gonna binge the hell out of this show! Yeah! You like that, "Defenders"? ::Spanks Netflix::

Hehehe! But, in case some of you have forgotten what happened in the other 4 shows/5 seasons...or just want to watch "The Defenders" without watching the other shows...here's a rather entertaining recap! (Spoilers galore, of course)

And quit hating on "Iron Fist"! :O People have such over-exaggerated rants about that series. I watched it. Two things...I think the fight choreography could have been a lot better (Finn Jones only had six weeks worth of training before shooting) and I think it was maybe two or three episodes too long. There. That's everything that's wrong with "Iron Fist". Hardly the worst show ever.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/eTZhbYxfnpE

https://youtu.be/cvyv2Scr9SU

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 02:30:50 08/18/17 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "I Mean You No Harmony"! In an age where a few digital 'tweaks' from a skilled engineer can make just about anybody sound good on a recording, it's always good to know that there are still some real vocalists out there who are up to the challenge when they need to be! This week, Jimmy wants you guys to offer up some real 'harmony'! It has to be by more than one artist! NO solo artists! NO 'lead singers' in a band that only plays instruments! This has to be a collaborative, harmonic, blend of different voices coming together to produce that warm and fuzzy feeling inside! The song does NOT have to be acapella, but if you want to use acapella music, go for it. (Examples in the 'Comsie Picks' below) Give us at least ONE, but no more than FOUR! Let's focus on those who could easily make it to stardom without the help of machines! Jimmy's waiting! Happy hunting!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• University of Virginia Alum Tina Fey Speaks on Charlottesville... -- PeteIM, 15:22:43 08/18/17 Fri

https://youtu.be/iVvpXZxXWZU

Replies:

• Steve Bannon is leaving the White House... -- PeteIM, 13:32:53 08/18/17 Fri
    WASHINGTON — Friday will be controversial White House chief Strategist Steve Bannon’s final day working in the West Wing. White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders issued a statement to the press pool describing the move as a mutual decision between Bannon and White House Chief of Staff John Kelly on Friday.

“White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Steve Bannon have mutually agreed today would be Steve’s last day. We are grateful for his service and wish him the best,” Sanders said.

Read the full article here:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-trump-wants-part-ways-steve-bannon-170026442.html

Replies:

• Several people stabbed in Finnish city of Turku... -- PeteIM, 14:01:54 08/18/17 Fri
    Several people were stabbed in an knife attack in the Finnish city of Turku on Friday but it was not immediately clear if this was a militant action or had some other motive.

Police said they arrested one person after a shootout and were hunting for other possible attackers. They warned people to stay away from the city as they reinforced security nationwide.

The Turun Sanomat newspaper reported that at least one person was killed in the attack. Newspaper Helsingin Sanomat said eight people had been taken to hospital following the stabbings, some of them are in critical condition.

Read the full article here:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/several-people-stabbed-finnish-city-slideshow-wp-164843271.html

• R.I.P Brucie... -- Mike84, 13:11:01 08/18/17 Fri

Bruce Forsyth is dead. After 75 years in show business, and known as the King of UK game shows, Bruce passed away today.

I wasn't a huge fan of his or anything, but I grew up seeing him on TV practically every weekend. Primarily the Generation Game, and Strictly Come Dancing - (when I was forced to watch it at my mum's :P)

More.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40978576

Replies:

• It's happened again. *sigh* -- PeteIM, 13:42:57 08/17/17 Thu

Barcelona attack: multiple deaths reported after van hits Las Ramblas crowds
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2017/aug/17/barcelona-attack-van-driven-into-crowd-in-las-ramblas-district

To all in Barcelona, stay safe. Our thoughts are with you.
    #Barcelona

Replies:

• D'awwww! :) -- Comicality, 17:31:26 08/17/17 Thu

So, I've been upset to the point of distraction since this past weekend...but I feel good about the fact that the world is reacting the way that it should react. And it gives me hope to know that love will win in the end. So... ::Deep breath:: let's hit the reset button and get back to better days.

Anyway, thought this was cute! Enjoy! I'll be back later! :)

The song is "Safe In My Hands" by Eli Lieb (No subtitles, but if one of you guys can find this one for Joey, I'm sure he'd love it!

https://youtu.be/43PUbFEA0R0

Replies:

• WoW! My heart eyes! :D -- eminem313, 15:05:19 08/17/17 Thu
    I honestly think dancing might be one of the best inventions for the human body. Especially the female body. So yes, Ky, just dance! :D

And MattyB, you are one lucky boy with a girl like that willing to chase you down and teach you to dance instead of just letting you walk away :)

Also, these are one of the few songs by these artists that I've been listening to this much. The beats are SO good! :D

Replies:

• Happy Birthday, Greyson... -- Comicality, 02:24:31 08/16/17 Wed

((Hugs and Kisses))

And my phone number...ya know...if you want it. :P

Replies:

• Vice News released a video on Monday showing the activities of this past weekend at Charlottesville, Virginia... -- PeteIM, 11:34:08 08/16/17 Wed

Warning: This Video, when aired on HBO was rated MA - Mature.

These are the people whom President Trump sided with at his press conference on Tuesday. Take note of what is said about President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Charlottesville: Race and Terror – VICE News Tonight on HBO
    https://youtu.be/RIrcB1sAN8I

Replies:

• Gah! Peter Dinklage is so awesome! XD -- Comicality, 14:26:01 08/15/17 Tue

I'd watch him in just about anything! But this looks like a really cool mystery thriller with a bit of a sci fi twist to it.

I'm guessing it's a few years old and just now coming out (I see Anton Yelchin is in it. RIP) but I'd love to check it out.

https://youtu.be/n6ihJIjVGLo

Replies:

• "If we can't play by my rules, I'm gonna take my ball and go home." -- PeteIM, 15:50:42 08/16/17 Wed
    Who hasn't heard (or said) these words as a child? Well, he didn't say it, but President Trump, rather than let his Strategy and Policy Forum fold, ended this forum and The Manufacturing Council. [You can't quit! You're FIRED!]

Since Monday, membership in the two groups has been dwindling. The Strategy and Policy Forum was voting to disband Wednesday morning and the Manufacturing Council was set to meet Wednesday afternoon.

Now watch him blame the CEOs for not doing their jobs. *sigh*

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/16/business/trumps-council-ceos.html

Replies:

• Talking of Daft Punk -- ., 12:24:12 08/15/17 Tue

I’m not the only one who thought this Weeknd/Daft Punk collab was Michael Jackson when they first heard it.

https://youtu.be/qFLhGq0060w

Replies:

• On lighter news... -- Juan, 15:14:31 08/16/17 Wed
    I don't even know where to start honestly. Although I argue with people all the time on Facebook, I don't see a point to doing it here. No disrespect, of course, but all my points have already been said and me just stating what is already being stated would be reductive. I mostly post about my feeling on here, mostly because I can and y'all listen.

Now I love my country. I am a proud American. To see that disgrace of so called patriots displaying acts of hate is completely infuriating. Even more so, its sad. Its sad that shit is hitting the fan. Its sad that todays kids have to see it and live it. I fear for my little brothers. They are growing up with the alt-right down the road. This sort of behavior doesn't surprise me because I've seen it time and time again where I live. White supremacists, Confederate flags, everyone just fucking loves Trump down here. Did you know creationism is self taught at my high school? They don't teach it, it BLEW my mind when I heard that. There was also morning prayers and fucking bible classes. I mean I love Jesus as much as the next Bible thumper but to make it a part of school curriculum? Its maddening how backwards it is. My little brother told me that in his 2nd grade class last year they had a faux 2016 election. He was the only one in his whole class that voted for Hilary. Those are just a few examples.

That's a lot more on the subject than I intended. So what i wanted to talk about is whats going on next week. Im SO hyped up for the solar eclipse next monday. A group of my friends and I are driving to Tennessee this Saturday to go see it. Im so excited!!! A once in a lifetime opportunity and its covering the whole US, but we want to see it in its entirety. Also im sorry for kinda rubbing it to those who don't live in the States. But im happy and excited for it. Not letting the world get me down this week

Replies:

• ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?! -- Comicality, 19:47:05 08/15/17 Tue

You know what...NO! I'm not going to keep my mouth shut about this! THIS SON OF A FUCKING BiTCH could have kept his fucking mouth closed and walked away from his last half ass attempt to hide who he truly is! I would have just written it off as Trump being Trump! But no! Our president just argued that it is ok for NAZIS and KLAN MEMBERS to murder innocent people in the street! And I am now sick to my fucking stomach! The fucking AUDACITY of this asshole!!!

You poor Nazis! You poor KKK members!

I'm done. I can't take this anymore. After today, and I'm sorry if you're hurt by this...but if you don't walk away from your support of this monster, then you're simply not welcome here anymore. I can't believe it. I literally want to throw up, right now. Yell at me all you want. But if you see this and you don't have a problem with it, then you and I have nothing left to talk about. Ever again.

Replies:

• Yo -- ., 17:35:02 08/16/17 Wed

All Brit kids here or lurking in the shadows that are gonna have a sleepless night waiting for A Level results tomorrow morning a massive good luck wish. I know what it’s like I’ve been there, did this night. If things don’t work out for some of you don’t worry it’s not the end of the world you can still be successful you just have to want to trust me. Be positive and you’ll be fine. I’ve had a ton of texts and phone calls today from guys worrying and I told them just that. Your future can be what you want it to be you just have to work on it. Wtv tomorrow is the final break from your past life you’ve known, all the school years. Enjoy it and enjoy the parties regardless of the results.

https://youtu.be/6rgFL1IaZLc

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5] ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.