VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Awww...stay safe, Jacob! And you will be the one boy to make me a Little Mermaid fan! :) -- Comicality, 04:16:38 12/23/20 Wed

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Hahaha!!! :P -- Comicality, 18:33:14 12/21/20 Mon

January 20th - 11:59 AM - "I'm gonna declare MARTIAL LAW in the US! I'm not going anywhere!"

January 20th - 12:00 PM - "Alright you guys, surround the White House! Fully armed to the teeth! Don't let anybody in! NOBODY! Or they'll be sorry!"

January 20th - 12:01 PM - ::Phone Rings:: "Hello? Yes, this is Joe Biden. The new President of the United States of America, and therefore in complete control of the US military. Would you all mind turning your guns around and telling that stupid son of a bitch to get the FUCK out of my house. Thank you."

"Sir, yes, Sir!"

LOL! Dumb ass!!!

Replies:

• With COVID-19 and all, this song might be more appropriate this Christmas... -- PeteIM, 02:06:14 12/19/20 Sat
    Text Me Merry Christmas - Kristen Bell & Straight No Chaser

Replies:

• "Watching You, Watching Me" Released.... -- Comicality, 09:25:09 12/22/20 Tue

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/watching-you-watching-me/

This is a story that was originally meant to be a 'Daydream Short' for Imagine Magazine, but I'm releasing it on it's own for now! (Don't worry, hehehe, I'll put it in the January issue of Imagine too! Because it'll be fun!) So, enjoy! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! K? I love to hear from you guys!

I'll be answering emails soon, and I'll drop by the Chat this Saturday after Christmas! So I hope to see you there! Take care! and enjoy the story, you guys! Love you lots! Mwah!!!

• Wait...what??? Is this a real thing? OMG, it is!!! :O -- Comicality, 19:57:55 12/21/20 Mon

I'd play this! Hehehe! Can I get it in VR? Work some miracles, help some folks...

I hope it works out better than when I played a Jedi, because I turned to the dark side pretty damn quick! LOL! I was having too much fun choking people to death with the force! :P

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 00:24:33 12/22/20 Tue

Do you think Russell Crowe knew that he was being filmed when he made this movie? Because I kind of think this is just him on an average day! :P

"Unhinged"

It's a really simple premise that turned out to be a really cool action thriller! It's basically about someone being an asshole to the WRONG person, on the WRONG day...and having to pay the price for it. LOL! That's it!

I know, I know...I'm supposed to cheer for the good guys in movies like this, but honestly? She really didn't have to be such a bitch about it. Especially with her son in the car. So, beware folks...you never know when your funky attitudes or nasty little outbursts are going to end up with somebody giving you something to cry about! (I'm looking at YOU, random Youtube 'Karen'!!!)

Anyway, Russell Crowe is a psychotic killer who completely flies off the rails after being viciously cut off in traffic...and he goes after this woman, HARDCORE! Like, 'Ok...you wanna play that game? Let's play!' Hehehe, I think everybody should have an occasional beat down so they can learn to regulate their emotions a bit better. But that's just me.

Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie! And I got to cheer for both sides, which made it even more fun! Hehehe! Check it out, and have fun! Trailer down below! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 00:12:24 12/22/20 Tue

This Week:

The 'Double Hickey Sequel' Kiss

• Christmas cancelled part 2 -- Dom, 12:49:31 12/19/20 Sat
    not sure if this has worked?

Replies:

• Christmas cancelled! -- Dom, 12:48:18 12/19/20 Sat
    So UK government just put us Londoners and most of south east England into tier 4.. thus NO visiting anyone for Xmas.
    Alan Rickman put it perfectly!

https://youtu.be/LUDntpV_HdQ

Replies:

• This has been an exhausting weekend, to say the least... -- Comicality, 07:58:41 12/21/20 Mon

But I'm gonna rest up and get back on task by the end of the day. Just...ugh! Family, and kids, and shopping, and mailing Xmas cards, and voting, and just...my brain needed a rest.

ANYWAY...the exclusive ebook, "Darkness Waits", is available! Here's the direct link at Amazon for my very first creepy, gay, horror themed, anthology! Grab your copy today!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R3KCCFN

Rate and leave a comment if you have a few seconds to spare! It makes me look good in front of the big boys and the professionals at this game! Hehehe! Enjoy!

And of course, you can grab the ebook, "Holiday Rush", as well if you're feeling the holiday spirit. Or...if you're just horny! ::Giggles:: This book is sure to satisfy both urges, so it's a win/win for you all! :P

And you can grab that and all of my other ebooks in the Comicality Ebook section on Imagine Magazine! Cool?

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

Have fun! And I'll be back before the night is over! We've got more Christmas cheer to spread this year before it's over! :)

Now then...I am NOT a morning person! So I'm going to find out why I'm up so early and look for reasons to go back to sleep! Hehehe! Seezya soon!

• I'm still currently waiting on a direct link... -- Comicality, 22:35:23 12/18/20 Fri

But, to be fair, the book is close to 100,000 words, so I guess it takes a while to verify and accept. Either way, the horror anthology, "Darkness Waits", is being published as you read this! I'll add the direct link below as soon as I get the green light! The stories, "Peek", "The Boy In The Rain", "Baby Doll", and "Todd & Jasper, Jasper & Todd"...will be waiting! Be the first to grab your copy! Very excited about this one, and I hope you guys like it! >:)

Replies:

• OMG!!! :O -- Comicality, 14:03:11 12/18/20 Fri

Look at little Christopher Walken!!! Oh wow...he's adorable! Hehehe!

Replies:

• "Holiday Rush" Chapter 4 -- Comicality, 00:42:22 12/17/20 Thu

Chapter 4 of the Christmas themed story, "Holiday Rush", is up! So enjoy! And there's one more chapter left, which will be posted on Christmas eve! BUT...the ebook is already available in its entirety, just in case you want to unwrap your sexy present early! ::Giggles:: I hope you guys enjoy it! I had fun writing it, and this is my happy holiday wishes for each and every one of you! Take care, and stay safe!

You can grab your ebook copy tonight at...

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

And if you've never read the story before? You can start from the very beginning of this mini-series at the link below! Have fun! :P

Merry Christmas, my friends!

Replies:

• Hehehe, Troye's got some Corona hair going! :) -- Comicality, 22:20:21 12/10/20 Thu

I kinda like it, though! Mwah!

Replies:

• Happy Holidays Com and all! -- Dom, 11:21:31 12/13/20 Sun
    Allot of you won't know me but I've been around for a long while just quite absent for a while.
    Was going to do a shout out a month or so ago but my bloody computer decided to have a monumental hissy fit and had to wait till I could get a new one... Then the fun of getting everything on it I needed! (Com can relate!)
    Anyway more for Comsie, just to say hi dude not forgotten you. Hope you and everyone has a good xmas, as much as these current times are allowing!

Dom

Replies:

• OMG!!!! :O -- Comicality, 01:52:13 12/16/20 Wed

YES!!!!

I think I'm in love right now! Tom Cruise is like the 'anti-Karen' vaccine!!! Put your FUCKING Covid mask on and take this shit seriously!!! Hahaha, apparently a few people on the set of the new Mission Impossible thought it wasn't a big deal. But Tom set them straight on that shit!!! ::Applauds::

Sighhh...that's what a MAN looks like! Not this wimpy Trump asshole whining and complaining for a month and a half about petty bullshit for no reason! Go get 'em, Tom!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 02:10:10 12/15/20 Tue

This Week:

The 'Poke A Pokemon' Kiss

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 02:18:51 12/15/20 Tue

Yikes! Well THIS movie was definitely worth a few nightmares! Hehehe!

"His House"

Once again, I found myself pleasantly surprised by a new horror film that decided to do something a little different from the usual 'crabs in a bucket', cliche, flicks! Which is always a cool thing to check out, seeing as we don't get that very often. Not to mention...this movie has some of the CREEPIEST visuals since "The Conjuring" or "Insidious"! Not to mention a few jump scares that actually make you 'jump'! Whoever made this movie...please make more!

The story is about a family from Africa who had to flee the escalating violence and murder in their home town, and traveled to London seeking asylum. They're lucky enough to be chosen to be given a second chance, and are given a place to live as well as a small budget to sustain themselves so they can get back on their feet again. However...the home that they've been given holds many deadly secrets within. A supernatural presence is haunting them...but is it something that they discovered in their new home? Or is it something that they brought with them?

Very cool and creepy movie! Some surprising revelations too as the story unfolds. I enjoyed it a lot. So check it out whenever you get a chance! Enjoy! And keep those lights on! >:)

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Holiday Issue Is Live!!! -- Comicality, 02:32:24 12/15/20 Tue

https://imagine-magazine.org/

That's right folks! The newest issue is up and ready to go! So drop by and see what kind of goodies we've got waiting for ya under the tree!

Big thanks to everybody who contributed something to this month's issue! We're going to be etering 2021 soon! Let's make it an even bigger year than 2020 ever was, shall we?

Take care! And if you like a story or an article that you read there, be sure to click that green 'Up Vote' button at the bottom of the page to let our talented roster of authors know that you love them! Cool?

Seezya soon!

Replies:

• "Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 54" Is Ready! -- Comicality, 16:59:54 12/12/20 Sat

A brand new chapter of the "Gone From Daylight" vapire saga has just now been posted! So dive right in, get some enjoyment out of it, and if you get a chance...leave me a comment on send me an email to let me know what you think! Cool? Have fun!

And, if you haven't read this series before...where the heck have YOU been all this time? LOL! You're missing out! You can check it out from the very beginning at the stories page link below! Just look for the "GFD" section!

https://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories.html

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 12/1 -- Comicality, 00:58:40 12/01/20 Tue

Imagine for a moment...that you've fallen deeply in love with someone that you really care about. One of those incredible that just makes you feel like every single day is full of magic and sparkles and rainbows. It's like...life couldn't get any better, right? You've got some of the best friends in the world, a great family...and now you've got love too!

BUT...

What happens if the love of your life...and your friends or family members...simply don't get along? Like, at ALL. I mean you're bringing two important parts of your life together all of a sudden, and until we've figured out how to work that whole 'world peace' thing out...it's safe to say that everybody isn't always going to be the best of friends.

Maybe your new partner doesn't like your big brother. Maybe your best friend doesn't approve of your biggest crush. They may try to hold it back for your sake, but it's clear that being in the same room and sharing the same space makes them miserable. What do you do? Do you try to fix it? Can you choose between or the other? Should you be expected to? You can't just start living two lives and divide yourself and your time up until you've been worn so thin that you end up not being able to satisfy either side.

For this article, the big question is...what would you do if your best friends, your loving family, and the love of your life...just happen to be oil and water whenever they get together? Give us your thoughts in the replies below! Or email your ideas and/or experiences with this to me at Comicality@shackoutback.net when you get a chance! Cool?

Seezya soon!

Replies:

• Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, YES!!!! :O -- Comicality, 02:50:14 12/11/20 Fri

I completely forgot that this was Disney Investor weekend! JESUS, Marvel!!! They dropped info and surprises and trailers GALORE a few hours ago!!! They're putting out, like...THIRTY new shows and movies!!! WTF???

And with everything tied together, and with the movies, big name actors, INSANE storylines, and Disney's limitless budget and Summer blockbuster level film production value? I'm SO ready!!! SQUEAL!!!

This was my 25 person gay orgy for the night! LOL! Annnnnnd...I'm spent! ::Starts Snoozing::

0 0

0 0

Replies:

• Man, this insane. Haha -- Mike, 00:50:25 12/10/20 Thu

I read about this a few days ago, but Kyle just made a video on it and I thought I'd share it here. The story is insane, but it's also familiar, isn't it?

Anti gay politician / cleric caught with a rent boy or in some other compromising gay position.

Well, how about a 25 person gay orgy?

Hahah!

I do see the sadness and the fact that he's a victim too in all this. He's been raised to hate a part of himself. But he still went on to hurt others in his political career, and that shouldn't be forgotten.

We're still responsible for our actions, even if we were a victim in our own right. No one forced him to be a homophobic politician. lots of other people escape that life, and come out, and are proud of themselves. Accept themselves.

Replies:

• "A Whole Other You" -- Comicality, 01:10:36 12/10/20 Thu

While this isn't a brand new story, I've been making some adjustments here and there and getting everything up to standard for the coming holiday updates! And since it's 'technically' a holiday story, I figured...why not? Hehehe!

So, if you've never read it before, enjoy it on the Comicality Library! Or on the main website at the link below! ((Hugz)) Love you all! Seezya soon!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/a-whole-other-you/

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 10:15:27 12/07/20 Mon

There is some seriously creepy stuff going on in this week's 3M selection! And that's EXACTLY what I was looking for!

"Come Play"

I was sort of expecting an average horror flick from this one, which I was totally cool with...but it kind of exceeded my expectations. Not by any great leaps and bounds, but it was definitely more than what I was prepared for. And I really love being surprised from time to time, considering how many horror movies I've watched over the years.

The story revolves around a family who are dealing with the special needs of their young son, who happens to be autistic. He is only able to speak through the multiple electronic devices that he has to communicate through, but is otherwise a very normal and happy little boy. However, when a strange story pops up on his ipad one night, talking about the plight of a monstrous creature named 'Larry' that is just looking for a friend who won't judge him for his ghastly appearance, the family finds itself thrown into a world of chaos.

The creep factor is pretty high in this one, and I enjoyed it. So check it out when you get a chance, and let us all know what you think! Have fun! 'Larry' is waiting! >:)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 09:59:21 12/07/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Dressed, Pressed, And Ready To Impress' Kiss

• Fort Family 2020 Christmas Short Story Event -- The Story Lover, 23:15:22 12/03/20 Thu
    November 15, 2020: Christmas 2020 Short Story Event
    Posted by Fred DeElve

We have been quarantined here at the North Polehttps://events.csuproductions.com/chapters/Site/Elf_Mask_V1.png since we are also Social Distancing getting access to our Internet Computer has been daunting, however, I finally succeeded so without further ado here are this year's themes:

What I Want for Christmas, A Dragon Earl Christmas*, A Clan Short Christmas*, Is Santa Claus Real?

The Guidelines are very simple as usual:

Stories should be between 500 and 15,000 words give or take a million words.
    All Submissions should have the author's initials appended to the end of the Filename.
    All submissions are due by Sunday, December 20th at Midnight PST.
    This event is open to any reader or author that wants to enter, Non-Fort Family Authors are more than welcome.
    Have Fun Writing!
    All submissions should be sent to 2020 Christmas Short Story Event.
    As always this event is open to all readers and authors.

Happy Writing,

https://events.csuproductions.com/chapters/Site/Fred_Elf_Avatar.jpg

* The Stories A Dragon Earl Christmas & A Clan Short Christmas, would include characters from their individual copyrighted stories and/or universes. Stories written for this event will be considered Non-Canon FanFic, unless the Universe Creators decide otherwise. (Yes, they just may like your work enough to validate it in the actual story universe. It can and has happened before!) Be sure to contact any author before you write their characters into your story, to get their consent. Don't worry, they don't bite...we think.

IMPORTANT: Characters from the following stories are considered Off-Limits by the originating author: Ark, Lost Souls, Out Of The Past, and Joel from Sa'ren is Off-Limits (but you can contact the author about other characters).

Replies:

• LMAO!!! Awwww, Penn Charles... -- Comicality, 01:49:58 12/04/20 Fri

I can't help it! He's so adorable! And he cracks me up! His laugh is like...chicken soup for the soul! They're the most awesome family ever! One of their best videos yet! :P

Replies:

• Every once in a while... -- Comicality, 09:13:53 12/04/20 Fri

It's just plain fun to watch this again! Hehehe! It's so cute! Never fails to put a smile on my face!

Replies:

• Wait...soooo...Shark Boy and Lava Girl had sex? :O -- Comicality, 11:25:56 12/04/20 Fri

I didn't see that coming! Hehehe...'cumming'! But super young Taylor Lautner kicked ass in that movie! Good to know the youngsters are here to carry on the tradition! :)

Replies:

• It's frightening to think... -- Comicality, 06:43:01 12/03/20 Thu

We were just 7 million votes away from...'this'...

It sounds like a lot of people, but it really isn't. In fact, it's downright embarrassing, considering the stakes...

Replies:

• "Picture Me And You 12" Is Up!!! -- Comicality, 00:18:47 12/04/20 Fri

A brand new episode of the series, "Picture Me And You", is now up and ready to go for you guys! I hope you all enjoy it! And please take a moment to let me know what you think in the replies down below! Your feedback is the only fuel that I've got to run on! the more you send, the faster I work! So thanks in advance! And I'll seezya soon with more! :)

Also...if this is your first time reading this story, you can start from the beginning of the series at the link below! Cool? Enjoy!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/picturemeandyou/

• Just two weeks ago... -- Comicality, 14:34:55 12/02/20 Wed

I posted the first chapter of a brand new short story called, "After Practice", ( https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/after-practice/ ) and I was going to restrain myself and keep it down to only three chapters. In and out...done.

However, the response for the first chapter was overwhelming to say the least! Hehehe! I think some of you guys might have a hidden fetish that I didn't know about! ::Giggles::

Anyway, I had a lot of ideas swirling around about this story, and I could definitely add more chapters and give it more depth and a ton of goodies if you were interested in knowing more. I thought it would be cool if we took a vote on this one!

What do you think? Do you want it short and simple? Or do you want more? Follow the link down below to the online poll and cast your vote! I'm cool with it either way. It's all in your hands now.

Hehehe, I said 'it's all in your hands'! :P

Let me know what you think!

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5fb1be0ce4b0b495abb28cf4

Replies:

• "Holiday Rush" Now Available! -- Comicality, 17:56:24 12/02/20 Wed

Greetings and salutations, Shackers! :)

I hope that those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving had yourselves a good weekend! I did have a few family members over last week, but it was a very mellow gathering. Safety first, you know? So we were very careful and had a really good time together. We're apparently doing the same thing for Christmas (Ugh...I'm sick of being on house cleaning duty! LOL!). Anyway, I didn't go anywhere. Promise. Although I did fall behind quite a bit on my emails. And I spent a few hours today catching up on that. I really do miss you guys when I can't be a part of the party. So I've been trying to drop by the chat every Saturday for a short while if possible. Just to have fun. No conflicts, no misery...just a few giggles and good times with my friends online. So, if you guys want to drop by, feel free! It'll be a guaranteed good time. :P

That being said, I wanted to let you guys know that the ebook for the story "Holiday Rush" has been released tonight! This is my very first erotic 'Christmas' story...which might sound weird, but I made it extra hot for you guys to keep you warm as we enter into the holiday season! I hope you all like it! Please take a few seconds to rate it or leave a comment on Amazon if you get a chance, or to drop me an email to let me know what you think! Thanks in advance!

Here is the Amazon link if you want to pick up a copy of the completed story...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PG3JX5S

And be sure to look for it later on in the Comicality ebook section on Imagine Magazine too! (https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/) K?

The December issue of Imagine is almost halfway done already! And it's shaping up to be another amazing issue! So, if you guys want to submit anything, now is the time to grab yourself a spot! This issue is sure to be a doozy! :)

Also, due to the immense popularity of the first chapter of the Shack's newest series, "After Practice", I've put up a poll on the Shack forum to get your input on whether or not you'd like for me to maybe stretch this series out beyond three chapters. I had a ton of ideas, but condensed them all in order to keep it small, originally. But if you want me to keep going and add some more depth and layers to the characters and the plot, it would be easy to do. It won't be SUPER long, but longer than three chapters. Cast your vote on the Shack forum board and let me know what you think!

Alright, folks! Gotta run! Keep reading! Stay beautiful! Stay SAFE! K?

Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon with more! I never stop writing! I love it too much! Hehehe!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 04:45:03 11/23/20 Mon

This week's 3M selection takes me back to some of the fun comedy/horror flicks that I grew up with! I loved it! Hehehe!

"Vampires Vs The Bronx"

Hehehe, you know...this movie fits into that really cool horror genre that I really used to love, growing up. If you're a fan of movies like "The Lost Boys", "Monster Squad", or "Super 8", you might be able to have a lot of fun with this one as well.

Taking place in the modern day, it looks like the Bronx area of New York is being bought up by a shadowy group of real estate moguls...buying out businesses in the neighborhood and shutting them down to open up pricey coffee shops and boutiques and high rent apartments and condos. When a group of kids go out to save the neighborhood...they stumble onto the real sinister motives of the company.

Vampires are taking over!

And from there, its vampires vs kids in a movie that's about as giggle worthy as they come. So check it out when you get a chance! It's a good time. I definitely recommend it. :)

Replies:

• Damn! -- Mike, 19:31:08 11/29/20 Sun

Now, I'm not a fan of spicy food, even the mild stuff. But I have eaten a really hot pepper before (can't remember the name) for a £20 bet and won (cause I was dirt poor and needed every penny at the time).

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for this poor guy, he almost melts after eating it.

I like how he still shows concern for his boy even while he's almost dying at the same time. Lol.

Replies:

• Sighhhh..... :) -- Comicality, 16:33:14 11/28/20 Sat
    Well that was a really nice way to put me in the Xmas mood! Ahem...

::Blushes:: Hi, Stefan.... :P

(BTW - Jiu Jitsu??? WTF??? LOL!)

Replies:

• Awwwwwww..... ::Melts:: -- Comicality, 17:22:56 11/27/20 Fri

That's just plain adorable! :)

Replies:

• Ok...hehehe, I got that last post out of my system... -- Comicality, 08:56:49 11/25/20 Wed

I'm actually in a really good mood this morning, as early as it is. It just seems like today is gonna be a good day! :)

I'm doing a big emergency clean on my house,because I found out that we will STILL be having Thanksgiving dinner here at the house, but a very limited one. So...not that many of us. Most of us will be staying home. But there might be a decent 6 or 7 of us, which is a nice crowd. And we all live in the same area (fifteen minutes travel by car, tops) and the rest will be all phone calls or facetime. But it'll be fun, I think. We're being careful. I hope you guys will be safe as well.

We weren't even going to do this much, but...you know...family. ::Shrugs::

I'll be back on the chat for a short while this coming Saturday. Not for, like 11 HOURS like I was that one night! Hahaha! But maybe for an hour or two. So if you can stop by, it'll be good to see ya! Or maybe meet you for the first time. It'll probably be around 10 PM EST this time. Seezya there!

Take care!

Replies:

• Wait...whaaaat? :/ I don't get it... -- Comicality, 08:46:50 11/25/20 Wed

I mean...WTF kind of insanity is this?

If you were doing this on a random subway train, the police would take you to an asylum immediately. What the hell is her problem?

So...if you voted for Donald Trump in 2016, because you honestly thought that GOD chose him to be the president, and he won....

Well, what if God wanted Joe Biden to be president now...and HE won? Would that make you a blasphemous heritic? I mean...an all knowing, all powerful, infinitely loving God, is in total control of everything...right? You have no say in it. Mysterious ways and all that. So...why the fuck is this mindless CUNT throwing this fucked up tantrum in a church??? God's will be done, right? Is that nod God's will, or only when you like the outcome? Fucking bitch! It just pisses me off sometimes.

I don't...I don't understand. Does God's will only count when you win 10 times out of 10...even when you cheat? That's how a fucking TODDLER thinks!

Angels are coming here from where? From Africa? Why Africa? The people you kidnapped and enslaved for centuries in this country? They're coming from South America? Why South America? Those 'evil caravans' that you stopped at the border and stole their children to put in cages?

Are they just taking advantage of people's short attention span? Do they not remember that? What the hell is she even TALKING about???

Honestly, if I was God, and I was trying to create planets and stars and govern the ways of the universe all at once, I would use my LOUDEST God voice to boom through this entire church until their ears bled and shout, "FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE *FUCK* UP FOR A MINUTE!!!! I'M DEALING WITH A PANDEMIC AT THE MOMENT!!! JESUS, you're fucking annoying!!!!"

Everybody in this church go home and be glad I don't snap you out of existence like Thanos! Assholes! Fuck you all! This is stupid! I don't even have time for this! Shut the FUCK up!!!

People baffle me...

Replies:

• Psshhh...I could do that! -- Comicality, 13:29:16 11/23/20 Mon

"No you can't, Comsie!"

Of COURSE I can! Here...watch!!!

(Three Seconds Later)

***CRASH!!!***

AHHHHHH!!! Omigod! Oh...oh God! Get me a doctor! I need...I need like SIX doctors! Tell them to bring a stretcher...and a MOP! Oh God! Oh Jesus, the pain! I can't even....aaaccckkk! Is that a bone? Am I supposed to be bleeding this much? I don't even know what that thing IS over there by that park bench, but I'm pretty sure it belongs on the inside of my body, not flopping around on the ground! Hurts so much! Omigod! Why is my arm on backwards? Somebody find my shoe! Oh God! I thought I had more ribs than this, originally! Oh god! Where are those doctors???

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 04:32:47 11/23/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Disney Mouths-kateer' Kiss

• "Shelter 22" is up! :) -- Comicality, 06:00:38 11/22/20 Sun

A brand new chapter of the zombie apocalypse themed series is now available on the site! Check it out, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! K? Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon! :) And I had SO much fun in the chat with you guys Saturday night! LOL! I couldn't even force myself to leave! Thanks to all of you who dropped by! I really loved having you there with me! We'll do it again soon!

Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.