VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Ruel - Yep! Just one name! Like Madonna, and Prince, and...Beyoncé! Hehehe, and it's a well deserved title, as this cutie has truly impressed me! Only 14 years old, Elton John put his faith in his voice, writing, and musical, skills...the result is incredible! We will DEFINITELY be hearing more from Ruel in the future! Count on it! (Is every Australian boy just born unnaturally beautiful or what? What's going on over there?)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• One...more...night... -- Comicality, 14:14:29 12/23/17 Sat

So, I've been working some long hours at work leading up to the holidays. Apparently, it shows. LOL! I've been told I look exhausted on more than a few occasions. :P BUT...this year, I'm getting Christmas Eve and Christmas day off, which is a plus! I just need to make it through ONE more 8 hour shift! Then sleep. And then business will begin to slow down a little bit in the weeks to follow. Maybe I can get my brain in functioning order again.

Also, I'm excited to be entering YEAR TWENTY of the Shack Out Back! That is...a lot of years. The Shack is almost old enough to get into bars and strip clubs now! Hehehe! What will that mean for you guys and the site? You'll just have to stick around and find out, won't you? >:P

It'll be fun! ((Hugz))

Alright, time to get myself together. One more shift, then freedom. Glorious freedom!

Until I get back...here's a little movie for the freak in all of us. :)

https://youtu.be/drg74wOy8z8

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Lol... wait when did this happen? He looks about 18 here. -- Mike84, 19:12:10 12/23/17 Sat

Wow, Levi's growing into a stud. It's like he just skipped the awkward teenager phase.

Is that really Levi? I'm still trying to process it. Lol.

Replies:

• This fight...did NOT end the way I expected it to! LOL! -- Comicality, 04:21:23 12/23/17 Sat

https://youtu.be/4H_ULvEBqXI

Replies:

• This look Intresting -- Natsu, 17:54:34 12/20/17 Wed
    like Mad Max and Howls Moving Castle had a baby

Replies:

• Question For Imagine... -- Comicality, 23:24:09 12/21/17 Thu

Sex! (Hehehe, that got your attention, didn't it?) Fun to read about, fun to think about, even more fun to actually have some when you get the opportunity...but, do you find it difficult to talk about? Openly? Honestly? Does it make you uncomfortable to approach the topic? Will you have to fight through personal obstacles just to answer this month's question?

From what I remember through most of my life, sex has always been a very awkward situation when it came to just opening up and revealing your true thoughts on it. Clumsy for parents to talk to their kids about it. Religion is afraid to promote it as a positive thing. Schools have made it damn near illegal to educate kids about it for fear of making them promiscuous. Many people spend their childhoods thinking that it's some deeply guarded secret and mystery, something awful and deadly and disgusting and evil. How can that not linger into adulthood? What's so embarrassing about it? If you had a choice, what would you rather be doing than having hot passionate sex right now? Hehehe, seriously.

It's easy to click a few buttons online late at night with your bedroom door locked. But in everyday life, online, or even here on the board where sexual questions and conversations are not only accepted, but are heavily encouraged...do you feel any hang ups about discussing it? Does it embarrass you? Does it make you feel dirty or naughty or like it will change the way people look at you?

Give us your thoughts on this! I don't mind talking about sex myself, but it's not like I don't have limits. Hehehe! Sex makes a lot of people really NERVOUS. Why? It's the most natural part of human existence. It's the only reason we're still here as a species, so...who told you it was such a dirty thing to talk about? Chatter away!

Replies:

• The Shack's Top 10 Movies of 2017 -- TurtleBoy, 15:22:18 12/11/17 Mon
    Nominate FIVE (5) of your most favourite movies as of 2017! If someone else has nominated your movie already, great! That's what we want. The most-nominated movies will make the cut! If there's a tie, we'll have a 1V1 Death Match! >:O

To nominate, add your five movies in a reply below, or you can email me at turtleboy@csob.me

How to play:

1) Movies can be from Past or Present (not coming-soon!). Example: The Farmer's Wife, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, Spiderman: Homecoming
    2) You cannot nominate the same movie more than once. If someone else has nominated your movie, you can nominate it again.

You have until December 21, 2017 to cast your votes.

Replies:

• The Shack's Top 10 Boys of 2017 -- TurtleBoy, 15:15:25 12/11/17 Mon
    We haven't done this in 5 years?! :o Well it's coming back, folks! Nominate FIVE (5) of your most favourite, super-sexy boys! If someone else has nominated a boy of your dreams already, great! That's what we want. The most-nominated boys will make the cut! If there's a tie, we'll have a 1V1 Death Match! >:O

To nominate, add your five boys in a reply below, or you can email me at turtleboy@csob.me

How to play:

1) Boys can be from Past or Present: Levi Miller, Jonathan Brandis, Jon Provost
    2) You cannot nominate the same boy more than once. If someone else has nominated your boy, you can nominate them again.
    3) By boys, I mean anyone who identifies as male and is hot af.

Replies:

• The Shack's Top 10 Stories of 2017 -- TurtleBoy, 15:36:48 12/11/17 Mon
    The return of The Shack's Top 10s!

To celebrate, think of FIVE (5) of your favourite stories written by someone from THIS community. (The Shack, not G.A. or Nifty or whatever), and nominate those stories in a reply below, or by emailing me at turtleboy@csob.me.

How to Play:

1) Think of 5 stories written by one of us (A fellow Shacker) and nominate them.
    2) Include the story title and the author's name.
    3) The Story can be from Past or Present, as in between now and the very beginning of the Shack Out Back.
    4) You can nominate a maximum of 2 Comicality stories. If you nominate more than 2, the first 2 will count, the ones that follow will be disqualified.

You have until December 21, 2017 to make your nominations!

Replies:

• This PROVES IT, i'm only 25!!!! i got a score of 230 -- RickGayAZ, 01:05:59 12/22/17 Fri
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vfgU9MD2h0

(not putting an embed, found out it really slows loads when i use my tablet, can't imagine how well it loads phones)

Replies:

• Friday Christmas......Album. :) -- Johnny, 02:35:53 12/22/17 Fri
    Last day of work today then it's ten days off we don't go back until 2nd January yay and yay again. :)

This Charlie Puth mix is cool it's not all Christmas songs but a nice vibe.

https://youtu.be/i8lxca0riv4

• The Snowman... -- Mike84, 15:10:36 12/21/17 Thu

It's been a tradition between me and my sibs to watch this every Christmas. Which I think I've kept to and haven't broken once.

It's funny, I've seen it so many times and it still invokes an emotional reaction in me. I don't know whether it would have the same effect on me if I were to watch it for the first time now, but it brings back old Christmas memories, when I still cared about Christmas and believed in Santa Claus.

Now I just go through with it for family's sake. I haven't even bothered to decorate the house. Lol.

Still, Christmas gives me an excuse to pig out on food, catch up with the family and drink Jack Daniels, which is another Christmas tradition of mine. My mother's bought me a bottle of JD's every year since 2001. And I always buy her a luxury Nivea shower set (something she asks for).
    We buy each other other things too. But those vary depending on the year.

This year I've given everyone vouchers except for my niece. I got her some games for her XBox One and some cash to go away with. She's going on holiday / vacation in the new year.

Anyway, hope all you guys have a nice weekend and Christmas (and Boxing Day, as well,) if you celebrate it.

The Snowman, as introduced by David Bowie.

Replies:

• A sad, but touching music video... -- bwctwriter, 05:59:01 12/21/17 Thu
    About a boy who builds a rocket to reach his father in Heaven... :'(
    Enjoy!

• Thursday Christmas Song :) -- Sam, 03:29:58 12/21/17 Thu

When I was little there was always a novelty song in the charts at Christmas time it doesn’t happen anymore people are too serious. I nominate this for 2017. :)

https://youtu.be/htdvdm7cJnA

• The Top 10s -- TurtleBoy, 12:38:39 12/19/17 Tue
    If you haven't chosen yet, there's still time!

Here's what you do:

1) Choose your 5 favourite boys.
    2) Choose your 5 favourite movies.
    3) Choose your 5 favourite songs.
    4) Choose your 5 favourite stories (from Shack authors, a max of 2 Com stories).

You have until the end of December 21 to submit your votes, and you can either reply here or send them to my email: turtleboy@csob.me

Replies:

• Well now that's just BRILLIANT! :O -- Comicality, 00:02:39 12/16/17 Sat

LOL! Damn! That's damn near perfect! Kudos to these guys for even daring to pull that off!

https://youtu.be/8XY9empMtY4

Replies:

• Hey look, it's "Stranger Things" for adults... :P -- Comicality, 03:16:56 12/20/17 Wed

https://youtu.be/rpK7Dxo3Q5c

• Whoah!!! Ok..so this is actually happening! -- Comicality, 09:42:10 12/18/17 Mon

WELCOME HOME, MARVEL!!!

After over fifteen years worth of red tape and greedy corporate plots to horde properties that they don't want, or even understand...Disney has officially signed the papers and bought 20th Century Fox! :O

Or at least the major parts of it! That means...for the first time EVER...Marvel has a home! Omigod, I never thought I'd see this day!

Long story short, this means that ALL of the MCU (Avengers, etc), The X-Men (WOW! What is the MCU gonna do with the X-Men??? Can they get it right?), The Fantastic Four (Thank God), Deadpool (YAY!!!!), and all of the TV shows, and all of the Netflix shows, and all of the Hulu shows...may now be under the same umbrella! At long last! As it's supposed to be! (As well as Marvel buying the rights back to Spider-Man, but they're under Sony...and Sony is constantly trying to RUIN things for money's sake!)But if they pull this off...this will be unprecedented! I can't imagine what awesome movies we can get when they're done right!

(PLEASE leave the Phoenix X-Men saga alone until the MCU gets a hold of it. Just...give up! Let somebody else do it right!)

Anyway, this is HUGE news! ::Fingers Crossed:: that it all goes through without a hitch! 52 BILLION dollars? WOW! It'll be worth it though. If the MCU can do X-Men and Fantastic Four the right way? They can make that back in a couple of weeks! :P

Replies:

• Tuesday Christmas Song. :) -- Sam, 14:24:17 12/19/17 Tue

R I P David Bowie, George Michael, Freddie Mercury and Rick Parfitt.

https://youtu.be/kR9CiWyzcKw

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 03:11:46 12/18/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Surfer Blond' Kiss!

Replies:

• This was so good to see... -- Mike84, 23:35:50 12/18/17 Mon

This was actually back in 2015 on Back to the Future day (the actual day that Doc and Marty travelled to from the movie in 1985).

It's good to see the duo here. They've changed a lot obviously. Marty McFly (Michael J Fox) is almost 60 and Doc (Christopher Lloyd, 80). Michael is also living with Parkinson's disease, but he looks well, all things considered.

Watching this has made me want to watch the series again. Lol.

That series never grows old on me.

• WDotW For 12/18 -- Comicality, 03:48:33 12/18/17 Mon

He's been a 'potential' for a while now. Just had to wait until the time was right, I guess. Hehehe, awwww, he's TOO adorable! Welcome to the list, Dylan! :)

Replies:

• Monday Xmas Track. -- Sam :) (Survived the weekend. :)), 13:13:23 12/18/17 Mon
    If you missed the title it's call Feliz Navidad. :)

https://youtu.be/xMtuVP8Mj4o

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 03:46:39 12/18/17 Mon

This week's 3M can be summed in four simple words...'Don't Piss Her OFF!!!'

"The Villainess"

If you guys aren't used to movies with subtitles yet...GET USED TO THEM!!! :O

I mean, I get it. A lot of folks don't want to read while watching a movie, but some of the stuff coming out of South Korea right now is AMAZING! Especially after "A Train To Busan", which is now one of my favorite zombie flicks of ALL TIE...we now get "The Villainess"! I'm not even sure what to say about this movie, to be honest. Things get so CRAZY that sometimes it leaves you downright DIZZY in the process!

Seriously, I don't even know how they FILMED most of this movie! The action scenes are like nothing that I've ever seen before. I can't tell you too much, other than it involves a young lady who becomes a trained assassin (and a damn GOOD one!) who eventually tries to find some level of 'normal' in life and love...but of course, her old life and her new life can't coexist. Obviously, worlds collide, and I feel sorry for the people who got on her bad side, because they are NOT going to have a very good time of it! Believe me!

If you mashed together "Kill Bill" and "La Femme Nikita"...and added some of the craziest first person video game type of action set pieces...this is what you'd get! Just check out the trailer in the reply below! Also, I'm adding one of the action scenes so you'll know what I mean! (Where the hell is the camera? How did they DO that???) And that scene isn't a spoiler! This is literally how the movie STARTS! It's the first 7 minutes! WTF??? Hehehe! Enjoy! And let me know what you think! :P

Replies:

• HOLY CRAP!!!...Chandler cut his hair...GEEZ...WOW!!! CUTE!!! -- Dwayne (Drooling...lol), 14:20:51 12/17/17 Sun

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 12/15 -- Comicality, 06:18:51 12/15/17 Fri

This is it! The 12th community question for Imagine Magazine! Wow! You guys have been really awesome at answering most of these! I have to go to a long work day, but I haven't been to sleep yet! I'll get four hours in tops! Hehehe, but I'm feeling giddy right now! So let's get this week's question in your minds! :P

SAFETY!!! We've all been taught that being sexually guarded is the way to go, right? That we need to be careful? That condoms were a must, as well as choosing partners that we knew well enough to not wiggle our way into a potentially nasty situation. Maybe even a DEADLY situation.

However...sex is a 'thing', we all have moments of feeling invincible, and common sense doesn't always work against spontaneity and the heat of the moment. So I wanted to ask you guys...

Can you say that you've ALWAYS been safe in your sexual experiences? Should you have? Do you have any regrets or any 'dodged bullets' concerning the idea? It only takes ONE mistake to alter the rest of your natural life. Just one.

Give us your tales of condoms, safety, or lack there of. It's a discussion that a lot of people need to have, but it can be embarrassing for a lot of younger guys to talk about. Let's have the discussion for them instead. K?

Tell us about your experiences buying, using, not using, condoms or other forms of protection while exploring yourself sexually. K?

I'm intrigued as to what you have to say! I'll add mine soon as well.

Don't feel embarrassed. It's an issue for all of us. K?

Replies:

• he's cute :) Pete Davidson on SNL -- RickGayAZ, 01:54:27 12/17/17 Sun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEN1pcn3oAw

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 07:21:08 12/15/17 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Skynet's Revenge"! Computers, robots, internet, artificial intelligence...Jimmy knows that it's headed our way, and he wants us to be prepared! So this week? Find songs about the future, technology, androids, cyborgs, etc! Whatever you've got! Give us at least ONE! No more than four! Cool? Happy hunting! Let the future consume you!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• It's the company Christmas dinner and party tonight -- Sam :), 10:38:04 12/16/17 Sat
    Hope it doesn't end up like Bobs. :)

https://youtu.be/a8qE6WQmNus

• Follow your dreams, never give up, never surrender. -- Sam :), 09:08:12 12/15/17 Fri

https://youtu.be/Pdv8YKhVngk

Replies:

• Wow it’s back on Youtube -- Johnny, 16:51:06 12/15/17 Fri

Maybe it was never dropped maybe when I searched for it before I was in another country I dunno. Wtv when Com posted that other track earlier I thought I’d check again when I could and it’s there with the other uploads. This is a perfect day to find it again and be able to post it. Take four minutes out and appreciate awesomeness.

R I P Michael I know now you’ve found the peace of mind you wanted. I hope you could see all the flowers on your grave today and the sad faces. We all miss you and love you.

https://youtu.be/cfSoFQCiNF4

• Cirrus, was this you? :O -- Comicality, 06:28:02 12/15/17 Fri

I had a HUGE sci fi story idea that I wanted to write...but it's vaguely similar to this idea. Vaguely enough where it really is a lot different, but I kinda feel like..."DAMMIT!" I was trying to be 100% original! LOL!

Anyway, that aside, I distinctly remember seeing one of you guys from the Shack talking about this book series right here on this message board. The premise was SO unique! And truly beautiful at the same time. The concept itself is so beautiful! Was that you, Cirrus? Talking about this book series? Anyway, it's being made into a movie now. And just seeing it in action makes it all the more awesome!

Anyway, whoever suggested this before...you've got a movie coming! So kudos! And hopefully it'll make fans of us all! :)

https://youtu.be/dRvKm__GrqU

Replies:

• Imagine Questions For Posting In 2018... -- Comicality, 04:11:31 12/15/17 Fri

So, as many of you know, I've been asking questions every week to get a community discussions on topics that I thought we could all relate to in one way or another. There are new readers showing up almost every day now, and some are young, and others are older...but all are welcome. And being able to talk about these topics in an environment that welcomes this kind of discussion is the idea that this whole site was built on.

Well...that and porn! LOL!

All of them got responses, but I said that I would bring back a few of them a second time to see if we could get some more input on them. Plus, I wanted to answer the ones that I never got a chance to answer before myself. Fair is fair after all. Cool?

So...below (and above in the next post) will be the entire community interaction section ("Comsie-Q's") for the entire year of 2018! (Both on the Shack AND from The Comicality Café!) If you guys already answered the question...don't worry! I've got your responses copied for the magazine, and I LOVE ya for contributing to something that was so important to me getting right! You guys are the best!!!!

If you guys missed one of the questions, didn't respond, or wanted to elaborate with something more, feel free to reply to any of the questions below! Anonymous replies are always welcome and respected. We're just looking for some candid views on topics that a lot of us have gone through growing up, and may still be going through now! Cool?

Give me a few minutes to get everything together, and answer a few questions of my own! Seezya then!

So, as many of you know, I've been asking questions every week to get a community discussions on topics that I thought we could all relate to in one way or another. There are new readers showing up almost every day now, and some are young, and others are older...but all are welcome. And being able to talk about these topics in an environment that welcomes this kind of discussion is the idea that this whole site was built on.

Well...that and porn! LOL!

All of them got responses, but I said that I would bring back a few of them a second time to see if we could get some more input on them. Plus, I wanted to answer the ones that I never got a chance to answer before myself. Fair is fair after all. Cool?

So...below (and above in the next post) will be the entire community interaction section ("Comsie-Q's") for the entire year of 2018! (Both on the Shack AND from The Comicality Café!) If you guys already answered the question...don't worry! I've got your responses copied for the magazine, and I LOVE ya for contributing to something that was so important to me getting right! You guys are the best!!!!

If you guys missed one of the questions, didn't respond, or wanted to elaborate with something more, feel free to reply to any of the questions below! Anonymous replies are always welcome and respected. We're just looking for some candid views on topics that a lot of us have gone through growing up, and may still be going through now! Cool?

Give me a few minutes to get everything together, and answer a few questions of my own! Seezya then!

Replies:

• It's been an exhausting week... -- Comicality, 01:00:29 12/15/17 Fri

Still can't rest until Sunday, but I'm burning that midnight oil until it runs out tonight! :P

I did answer a TON of emails on Tuesday night, not as many on Wednesday, but I'll be trying to work on that again this weekend. K? Promise.

Also, TODAY is the deadline for getting anything into Imagine Magazine's premiere issue! So send your stuff in as soon as you get a chance! If you're making any corrections or anything...finish them up and get them to me! Comicality@webtv.net so we can get you set up! Big kisses to those of you with MULTIPLE entries for us to use over a couple of issues next year! That's awesome! See? Now you've got a celebrity section in an online magazine! Welcome aboard, superstar! Hehehe!

Now then, with work/stories/emails...I haven't been able to interact on the Shack message board as much as I would like to. I miss you guys sometimes. :(

Let me attempt to fix some of that, as well as get in some last minute comments for Imagine at the same time! Cool?

I'll work to put some of them in the replies below right now! Cool? And the rest I'll just answer on the board where I can.

Here goes:

Replies:

• Tuesday Christmas Song -- Sam. :), 17:35:29 12/12/17 Tue

Home alone right now hi Kevin. :) Suits me cos I have some Christmas things to do that I don’t want Rob to know about just yet. Marky’s working real hard it’s a busy time and Rob’s out with his uni buds, Xmas binge, getting loaded hehe. He’s wearing the shepherd outfit that he wore last year so looking forward to him getting home. :) I had a couple drinks with them earlier then left them to it. Lol one of the guys is dressed as Superman but he’s got a blow up doll strapped to the front of him it’s nothing new you see it most weekends and you can guess what happens poor dolly gets abused stupid. It’s amazing how many girls do that as well they like watching as much as guys hehe. Hey guys carpe diem YOLO. Wow I just said YOLO haven’t heard that for years. :)

I pick up my new car tomoz woohoo so a driving Christmas song. Sadly Chris Rea collapsed onstage a few days ago was taken to hospital and had to cancel the rest of his tour. This song is always a firm favourite this time of year. Get well soon Chris and have a great Christmas.

https://youtu.be/DDt3u2Ev1cI

Replies:

• GAH!!! WE MISSED MATT'S BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! -- PeteIM, 12:36:22 12/13/17 Wed
    Happy (Belated) Birthday, Matt!

Replies:

• Oh it's Christmas. :) -- Sam, 02:52:57 12/14/17 Thu

https://youtu.be/_EXV-tvIBV4

• Good morning. …Two weeks today woohoo :) -- Sam. :), 03:43:03 12/11/17 Mon

I don’t think I’ll ever stop looking forward to Christmas, the lunch, the party at night always awesome. There’s a tradition at my parents’ house and that is the tv is unplugged when they go to bed Christmas Eve and it’s off for the day it’s always been that way. It’s not a problem really because none of us are tv people as I said here many years ago most people spend a third of their life sleeping which still seems dumb so why spend another third watching tv wtv it just doesn’t figure. Another tradition is that the landline is unplugged and all mobile phones, tablets and laptops are switched off from mid-day until 4 pm Christmas is all about family and friends being together. My bro and his gf will be coming home next weekend we’re totally looking forward to that, they lives in Lyon now. It’s also the first Christmas Rob and me will spend together after all those years lol.

Our night time parties are pretty cool, legendary and wild lol and obviously like every household a ton of oldies get played. This is one of my Grandfathers favourites and now mine. He’s not the 80’s Northern Soul era though closer to original Motown lol the Northern Soul boys just happened to pick it up. Anybody that has an original 65 copy of this is lucky one sold for £25k about eight years ago.

Morning Jam. :)

https://youtu.be/yFGg0AgDTz0

Replies:

• This video stunned so many people this weekend -- Sam, 14:16:34 12/11/17 Mon

It had millions of us in tears. It’s sad that bullying is still ripe in schools because a kid doesn’t fit the norm but as my dad said it’s been happening for so long now. In his days tall kids would be ridiculed along with short kids, fat kids along with skinny kids, wear glasses, have spots, the face isn’t perfect etc. I can’t say I came across it some kids were made fun of maybe but definitely not bullied maybe it’s down to where the school is but I do think UK schools have a tighter rein than USA schools.

Anyhow Keaton’s brought a lot of awareness with this video and hopefully the bullies may just feel a bit of guilt. We love you Keaton we’re your friends.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/11/celebrities-rally-in-support-of-bullied-boy-keaton-jones

Replies:

• Grief sucks... :-( -- bwctwriter, 19:25:57 12/11/17 Mon
    I'm barely over my grandmother's death, and now I gotta be strong thru a memorial service for an 11-month-old boy who I only briefly cared for, but heard so much about... Brutally abused and neglected by his parents until his injuries were too much for him...

I can only take comfort in knowing that, in his final days, he was surrounded by a new family... A family that took greater care of him than anyone else in his life... We, the nurses and aides of Hasbro Children's Hospital, were his real family. I hope he knew, if even for a moment, that he was loved before he died. :'(

Rest in Peace, Tobi... Those... MONSTERS... will never hurt you again.

Replies:

• The Shack's Top 10 Songs of 2017 -- TurtleBoy, 15:27:27 12/11/17 Mon
    Nominate FIVE (5) of your most favourite Songs! If someone else has nominated a song, great! That's what we want. The most-nominated songs will make the cut! If there's a tie, we'll have a 1V1 Death Match! >:O

To nominate, add your five songs in a reply below, or you can email me at turtleboy@csob.me

How to play:

1) Songs can be from Past or Present: "Whispering", by Paul Whiteman, "We Will Rock You", by Queen, "Despacito", by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber
    2) You cannot nominate the same song more than once. If someone else has nominated your song, you can nominate it again.

Replies:

• Emails galore... -- Comicality, 01:40:32 12/12/17 Tue

I've got today and tomorrow off from work! Yay! And that means that I will really REALLY try to get to as many emails as I possibly can within the next 48 hours! So kisses and hugs if you sent me anything, and my DEEPEST apologies if it took me a while to get back to ya! Just...'life'. You know? Hehehe, it's pesky! Trust me, I'd rather talk to you guys instead!

Also, if you sent something in for Imagine Magazine, you're first on my list! I know you've got a Dec 15th deadline, so I'll get to you as soon as possible. Thank you SO much for stepping up and submitting something to support the effort! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

I will also try my best to get some of the longer email responses done and give you guys my undivided attention! I know it's been a while. So look for something from me on Wednesday! If I don't get to you by then, I'll try gain this weekend. I'm working on it, K?

I'm a bit outnumbered here, but I'll get back to you as soon as possible! And HOWDY to the brand new Shackers who are finding this place for the first time! Welcome aboard! ::Giggles:: Feel free to say hello. Even you few guys who are...ahem...underage. :P Shhhh...I won't tell if you don't tell. :P

That's it for now! Emails coming soon! Seezya soon!

- Comsie!

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.