VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Jack Dylan Grazer - Talk about an instant rise to the top! Jack is definitely on his way, with a rapidly growing fanbase on social media, a main role in Stephen King's "IT" remake, and his own TV show coming this fall, we can expect to hear more from JDG in the near future! Wishing you luck, bud! Keep making us laugh!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• 80 years on and this message still needs to be heard. -- Mike84, 03:56:31 08/16/17 Wed

It's been shared on here a few times before, but I don't think it hurts to hear them again.

Charlie Chaplin - a true humanist.

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Hello -- JamesNex, 05:22:45 08/15/17 Tue

Replies:
  • WDotW For 8/14 -- Comicality, 15:57:30 08/14/17 Mon

This boy needs to be a Comsie character somewhere. Hehehe, I don't know where yet, but he's gotta fit somebody. 'Brody' maybe? I dunno...

Replies:

• This is getting to be like a broken record... -- PeteIM, 01:31:22 08/15/17 Tue

Replies:
  • Being a big Arcade Fire fan -- ., 17:49:46 08/14/17 Mon

When I first heard this track I was like “what?” but I love it. It definitely got strong Bowie vibes but considering their love of each other it’s no surprise. The album is definitely different from the usual AF but hey, changes. Kudo’s to Thomas Bangalter from Daft Punk for his contribution. Aint no stopping DP.

https://youtu.be/zC30BYR3CUk

Replies:

• And now for the week's news... -- PeteIM, 04:10:24 08/14/17 Mon

Replies:
  • Hehehe @Johnny! :) -- Comicality, 18:03:46 08/14/17 Mon

I saw your note, and YEP! I still got my WebTV email address. (That's .NET not .com though)

Comicality@webtv.net

So you can find me there. I'll make some margaritas and get out of these clothes. ::Giggles:: I'll be waiting. :P

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 13:36:14 08/11/17 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "All About Me"! Last week was easy enough, right? A little something to re-introduce everybody to the game, so we can take another step towards getting those training wheels off! This week, all Jimmy wants is for you to find songs with the word 'Me' in the title! That's it! But it HAS to be the word 'me' (Not you, myself, I, we...), and it has to be in the song title! Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! It can be any kind of music, from any era in time! Cool? Happy hunting! Let's see what ya got!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 15:56:00 08/14/17 Mon

If you haven't seen this week's 3M...you may (Quite honestly) be missing out on one of BEST zombie movies ever made!

"A Train To Busan"

Now, when I say one of the best zombie movies ever made, I'm not just exaggerating! In my opinion, I would put this in my top ten without question, and maybe even in my top FIVE! I was extremely surprised by this flick!

Now, I watched the subtitled version of this (The movie is in Korean), but I did see an English dubbed trailer for it somewhere, so I'm assuming there's a good dub out there if subtitles aren't your thing. But trust me when I tell you that it is totally worth it.

The movie is mostly centered on a father and his young daughter, who are having some problems with their relationship because he works all the time, he's never home, and she wants to go see her mother in Busan for her birthday...since she's feeling rejected and unloved. Now, to get from where they are to Busan means that they need to get on a 200 mph bullet train from one end of the country to another. (Oh yes, people...zombies on a freakin' BULLET TRAIN!)

The big outbreak is just becoming a national emergency as the train is taking off, and the passengers suddenly find themselves under attack by a growing number of creatures in a confined space with nowhere to go but through the hordes of the fast moving undead in order to survive.

This movie gives you about 15 to 20 minutes to get used to the characters on the train...and then you'd better buckle up, because this movie stays intense from that moment until the end credits! It's fast paced, it's gripping, it's definitely violent but it's not excessively gory...and there are some really emotional moments in this movie too! Like...what the heck am I doing getting all choked up over a zombie movie??? And this movie isn't just action packed, it's actually pretty TERRIFYING for a flick that takes place in broad daylight! Just the way they move gives me the shivers. They're all broken and twitchy and crooked...and they roll on the floor and climb over each other...and it's not all special effects either. I think a bunch of their zombie actors are contortionists or something. It's chilling.

So, if you think you've seen every zombie movie and have zombie fatigue...I challenge you guys to check this one out! I LOVED it! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 15:37:09 08/14/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Sensual Sleepover' Kiss!

• This Roller Coaster Called Life -- Patrick Jason, 16:13:00 08/13/17 Sun
    They say that life can be a roller coaster. It certainly has been for me the past month. So many changes have happened that it’s been difficult to focus on any one specific event.

My mother was hospitalized on July 9th and passed away July 15th. Most of her family was there with her when she took her last breath, including me and my brother. I was holding her right hand at that moment.

My boyfriend wrote the most beautiful thing that day for me. It really made me cry.

“It's your body I say good bye to, not your spirit. Because there's a part of you that will remain with us for the rest of time.

“You leave behind two young men. Men you should be proud of. They're not rich or famous, but they loved you deeply in their own special ways. And they will remember you as the mom they were blessed with.

“Wherever you go, I'm asking you to look after your children. Be that breeze that hits their faces, that rain that falls on their heads, that star that shines on their nights, and that whisper that tells them ‘I love you, son.’

“I hope we meet one day. And when you ask who I am or how I know you, I will tell you ‘just someone who heard you were the mom of a lovely boy named P.J.’

“Go and be one with the Universe.”

That got me to thinking seriously about coming out to my family. I met my brother one week later, and I was so nervous.

We were at a store, and he said he wanted to look through the shirts. So we went up through the shirts. I told him I can't tell the difference between men's and women's clothes. "I didn't inherit that gene."

He told me he went to Wal-Mart the day before and saw what he thought was transgender person. I asked him what he thought of gay people.

"I have no problem with them, unless they are hitting on me or something. You know, I believe they have the right to marry and love whoever they want." I open my mouth to tell him, and he gets a phone call. And then another one. I’m standing off to the side sweating and jerky nervous.

When he got off the phone, "What was you gonna say?" I'm all flustered at this point and say it's kinda hard to say it. "Just lay it on me man."

I look him in the eye and say, "I'm gay."

"No you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"No you're not."

I pull out a picture of my boyfriend.

"Would you believe this is my boyfriend?"

He looks for a second, "No."

"Well, he is. We’ve been talking for nearly two years"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes"

"I thought you was joking."

"I've known since I was 12."

"That long?!?"

Later that night, I sent a message to him saying “Thanks for understanding.”

His reply is awesome. “Thank you for telling me. I'm just glad you're happy brother. I was real worried that you just didn't have anyone to call your own, regardless of who the other person is. Having a companion is something special in life, to me, and if you don't have anyone, that's a part of life you're missing out on. I'm just really glad that you're happy brother, it makes me happy.”

Then I started a new job on July 31st. The person training me told me to watch out for Emilie. "She'll find out you're not married and want you to be her sugar daddy. She's already broken up marriages. She's all over every man here."

I just grinned and said, "Not me."

"Oh yeah, you better watch out for her!"

Sure enough, within four hours, she had found me. I just paid her no attention. When I got back after lunch, the one training me (a woman) got to talking about Emilie again. Emboldened after coming out to my brother, I just smiled and said, "I'll just tell her I'm gay."

"That won't work. Besides, I knew within five minutes of meeting you that you wasn't gay. I've got great gaydar."

Ummm…talk about wanting to fall over laughing!

I started work on Monday, and I got a surprise from my brother that Friday. He and his girlfriend…well, let’s just say I’m going to be an uncle!!!!! The sad part about that, my mother always wanted grandchildren, and we find out she will be a grandmother less than three weeks after she died.

There just has been too much death in my family the last few years. Only my aunt and I remain out of the close-knit family I was born in to. My father died at 52, my mother at 53.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to being an uncle. His girlfriend stood by us during the funeral and all the aftershocks of that, and I really like her. She has NO filter on that mouth of hers.

Speaking of gaydar, we all met yesterday and went through some of my mom’s stuff. I found out that she had me pegged as gay the first time we met and knew that my brother didn’t know and told her mother, who promptly told my brother. I was lucky that I beat her to it, but it was close (like a week).

I’m looking to the future, but I kinda wonder what’s next?

Replies:

• Not just entertainment... -- Comicality, 06:53:57 08/12/17 Sat

https://youtu.be/XwaJcZnR7us

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.