VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Gabriel Bateman - 13 Year old, Gabriel Bateman has become one of those boys that you see in the movies who's 'creepy'...but he's too cute to be creepy, so you give him a pass and let him...like, stab you, or whatever! LOL! But from his outings in shows like "Outcast", "American Gothic", and "Lights Out" (ALL of which, you guys should check out!), it's pretty clear that this teen actor is going to be around for a long time to come! Wishing you luck, Gabriel! ((Hugz))

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• :-o I've started a petition in Joey's honor! -- bwctwriter, 16:30:39 03/05/17 Sun
    I'm tired of posters of music videos on YouTube not providing subtitles in their official music video posts... This makes the videos very difficult for people who can't hear to follow along. So, I've started a petition to YouTube to pass along to the music industry a demand for action. It is my hope that we can get enough support that YouTube will make a stand for the deaf community and implore music producers and artists to provide in-video lyrics for the deaf and hard of hearing to follow along with easier. If you believe this is a worthy cause, please sign my petition. It would mean a lot to so many people, both here and in the world at large. :-)

Change.org Petition

Thanks to any and all who can help!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• LOL!!! That's hilarious! A smile much needed... -- Comicality, 22:09:58 03/06/17 Mon

So...here is the news on my laptop. I got the part I needed in the mail, I put it in, no problem...and it did NOT work. :( It still won't turn on, still get the 4 beeps...WTF? So I figured, no matter what, I'll just go for broke, and take it in to have a professional look at it and tell me what happened. Well...according to the guy's best guess...it is actually the 'mother board' that's screwed up...and as many of you know, it's cheaper to buy a whole new laptop than to have the mother board fixed. So...my poor baby has gone to glory.

I'm like a laptop SERIAL KILLER at this point! :(((

NOW...all depressing shit aside, my HARD DRIVE is still in tact! So this is what's going to happen. I'm going to move on to plan C now. I'm going to order a hard drive USB adapter and try to get it here by this weekend! This laptop is extremely (frustratingly) slow and messed up, but once I get the adapter at least I'll be able to transfer my stories and pics and ebooks and the like over to this machine and keep working! I know you guys have been super patient with the stories and my answering emails and running the forums and all, but I'm still working on all of that...it just takes me an ice age!

I'm going to borrow a program that will hopefully clean up this laptop as best as it can and get it into some sort of working order, get the adapter, bring my materials over here for release or editing or completion or whatever...and I'll get this show back on the road. The AWESOME thing is I haven't lost anything! At least, not to my knowledge. I'll have to re-upload all of my programs again (Gimpshop, CCleaner, Malwarebytes, LibreOffice, etc) but those were all free. I can rebuild that in a day.

As for a new laptop, I will start saving up today. I'm gonna go out and check a few pawnshops tomorrow just to get an idea of what they cost, and I've got a LOT of family down here, so all I want is giftcards for my birthday this year! (May 2nd) LOL! And I can nickel and dime my way into a new one easy!

So, it sucks that I can't just bust out of the gate with new stuff by tomorrow morning, but I'll definitely have some level of access in a week's time! Then, we can get back out on the playground and PLAY!

MWAH!!! Thanks for all your help so far! I'm not out of the game yet! Just gotta go into overtime! :P

Replies:

• Wow, is this true? I had no idea. -- Mike84, 13:10:40 03/05/17 Sun

Apparently Americans don't know what sausage rolls are?

That's like not knowing what pizza is. :P

Man, I love my sausage rolls. xD

In fact that's one of the worst things about moving to Scotland.

There are less Greggs bakery shops up here.

I can still get a sausage roll from other places though. But I do miss getting a cheese and onion pasty, or a sausage roll from Greggs.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11983717/Britons-express-astonishment-that-America-has-never-heard-of-the-humble-sausage-roll.html

Replies:

• The U.S. Presidency used to be respected, both in the United States, and around the world... -- PeteIM, 12:31:07 03/07/17 Tue

Since January 20, 2017, that respect is diminishing. The President of the United States has at his beck and call the total of the U.S. Intelligence Community, but he seems to prefer rumor and innuendo to actual facts. It's leading me to question President Trump's mental competence.

Replies:

• So...if you ever wanted to see Charlie and Leondre shove bananas in their mouths.... -- Comicality, 00:41:50 03/06/17 Mon

...Hehehehe...wait, that sounded all wrong! Then again...maybe it didn't. ::Wink::

Replies:

• Eye Candy :) -- Rickgayaz, 06:37:27 03/05/17 Sun
    Sat morning, i worked communications at a crew/rowing event. 4 colleges and 2 HS, boys and girls teams. Some with 8 people, some with just 4 and various levels of skills.

If you can ever attend an event like that, and be near the location where they launch the boats: DO IT!!! I enjoyed it hahahahaha. Some very nice, some interesting (one HS guy had hair down to his waist line), and enough variety for EVERYONE'S taste in men. One of the group had only spandex bike shorts on, long legs, no shoes :)

I was out on the lake in a boat tooling around for about 4 hours with the guy who did the 'marshalling' (making sure the boats got to the start line on time), so i got to see the boat crews up close. Granted, watching them launch was even more fun, but it was all good.

Replies:

• The "Mad Tweeter" is at it again... -- PeteIM, 12:45:18 03/04/17 Sat

Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him
    https://youtu.be/OI6mM8E3SxE

Show proof or it didn't happen, Donnie.

Replies:

• Chicago can't hide its age: 180 today -- PeteIM, 14:07:23 03/04/17 Sat
    History museum to celebrate city's 1837 incorporation
    By Leonor Vivanco Chicago Tribune
    Cheers, Chicago!

Despite having a tough year, you've also had much to celebrate. Cases in point: Homegrown artist Chance the Rapper recently snagged Grammy Awards, and the “lovable losers” destroyed that moniker as the Cubs clinched the World Series last year. A new Ferris wheel opened at Navy Pier, and Chicago stole the spotlight on prime-time TV shows. Now, it's time to honor you, our fair city, as you add one more candle to the birthday cake Saturday.

While you don't look a day over 100, you'll be the guest of honor at your 180th birthday party at the Chicago History Museum. Party time on the invitation says 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, the date Chicago was incorporated as a city.

The fete will feature the public display of Carl Sandburg's iconic poem “Chicago” and musical performances and guest speakers to pay tribute to you, your history and accomplishments. There will be free admission for Illinois residents and special commemorative certificates for people who share the city's birthday.

And, of course, there will be cake — Eli's Cheesecake — which is appropriate for a city of foodies who like to indulge in ketchup-free Chicago-style hot dogs, Garrett's salty sweet popcorn, gluttonous deep-dish pizza, juicy Italian beef sandwiches and deep-fried dough pastries, to name a few gut bombs.

So, happy birthday, Chicago!

lvivanco@chicagotribune.com

By the numbers

Here's a look at some notable Chicago events:

More than 820,000 Number of riders on the Centennial Wheel at Navy Pier since it opened May 27, replacing the existing Ferris wheel with fully enclosed, temperature-controlled gondolas that provided a picturesque backdrop for more than 50 marriage proposals since opening day.

3 Number of Grammy Awards won by Chance the Rapper last month for the first time for best new artist, rap album and rap performance after the Recording Academy relaxed its eligibility standards to allow consideration of works released via streaming platforms.

11 Number of years since a World Series win for Chicago. The Cubs ended their 107-year drought by clinching the title in November. Their crosstown rival, the White Sox, won the World Series in 2005.

4 Number of days for the sold-out Lollapalooza, which for the first time extended its summer stay in Grant Park.

11 Number of museums in the parks. The Lucas Museum of Narrative Art moved to Los Angeles, though the Obamas announced last summer their selection of Jackson Park for Barack Obama's planned presidential library.

9 Number of full-time series filmed across the city. They consist of Dick Wolf's franchise of NBC's “Chicago Fire,” “Chicago P.D.,” “Chicago Med” and “Chicago Justice,” along with Fox's “Empire,” “The Exorcist” and “APB” and Netflix's “Easy” and Amazon's “Patriot,” contributing to an all-time high in film production. Two others — Showtime's “Shameless” and Netflix's “Sense8” — are partially filmed in Chicago.

24,998 Number of Divvy trips on July 16, making it the busiest day ever since the bike-sharing program launched in Chicago in 2013.

180 Number of “Hamilton” performances since the Chicago production debuted Sept. 27 at the PrivateBank Theatre.

Replies:

• WoW...A role I wasn't expecting Charlie Heaton (Johnathan Byers on Stranger Things) to play. I just watched "Shut In" it was kind of decent movie -- Dwayne, 00:02:46 03/05/17 Sun
    https://youtu.be/G7czL2a5R3c

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456789[10] ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.