VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Whoah! Well THAT'S cool! XD -- Comicality, 17:30:33 05/04/20 Mon

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday Returns!!! XD -- Comicality, 02:26:59 05/04/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Naughty By Nature' Kiss

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ Returns!!! -- Comicality, 02:43:45 05/04/20 Mon

Welcome back to the 3M updates! I've got such wonderful things to show you! Hehehe, so let's get back into it, shall we? This week's 3M selection brings you some creepy chills, and a few surprises too!

"Eli"

I was actually really surprised by "Eli"! I mean, I love horror movies and paranormal stuff, but where I was expecting to find your average, run of the mill, spook fest...I got a little bit extra. Always a good thing, and very entertaining from beginning to end!

Young Eli is a boy that has developed some serious allergies to just about everything outside of his protective bubble. The world itself is basically toxic to him in every possible way, and his parents have to struggle with the idea that they can never touch their son. Hold him. Or allow him to go outside without putting his life in danger.

However, when a doctor seems to have a potential cure for him, possibly allowing him to live a normal life like other kids, the parents drive out to their facility to see if they can get him the help he needs.

Now, I'm not going to spoil anything. You'll just have to watch the movie for yourself. Hehehe, but...ghosts, secrets, doctors, lies, etc. Things aren't as they seem. And I think you guys will truly get a kick out of this one by the time the movie is over. I LOVED it! :)

Welcome back to 3M! And I'll see you next Monday with a new recommendation! I've got goodies waiting!

Replies:

• I'm just gonna leave this here and hope maybe some of you will consider it... -- bwctwriter (), 09:05:12 05/04/20 Mon
    An old friend of mine is looking for donations for legal fees associated with securing guardianship of his younger brother. You don't have to donate if you don't want to... And if you do, you certainly don't have to give an arm and a leg... But I watched this young man go through enough struggles in his teenage years to stand by and do nothing now, in his time of need.

Read his story, make your own decision, and give only if and what you can. No strings attached, and no hard feelings if you decide to pass.

Jonathan's Journey Home via Gofundme

Thank you all for your consideration. :-)

Last edited by author: Mon May 04, 2020 09:06:56   Edited 1 time.

• It's my birthday! Yay! XD -- Comicality, 02:07:42 05/02/20 Sat

And you guys are all invited to my 'No Touch' birthday party online! Because...I wanna be safe and can't risk any large crowds in real life right now. Not a good idea. But, the show must go on!

https://gayauthors.org/forums/forum/323-cafe/

Go to Youtube, find some feel good, upbeat, music...right click, copy the URL, and feel free to post it on the Comicality Cafe! If you're not registered to Gay Authors, that's ok. Just come by and listen to some music and get some good feelings yourself! K?

Love you all! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• "Kiss Of An Angel" Is Up! -- Comicality, 12:17:33 05/03/20 Sun

If you guys have gotten all caught up with the "New Kid In School" series, and just finished the most recent chapter from 48 hours ago...then be sure to check out the companion piece, "Kiss Of An Angel", when you get a chance! And let me know what you think! Cool?

Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon with more! :)

Of course, if this is your first introduction to this series, you can find all the previous chapters at the link below!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/kissofanangel

• "New Kid In School 63" is up! :P -- Comicality, 23:40:38 05/01/20 Fri

Happy Friday, you guys! I hope you guys are in a happy go lucky mood like I am right now! XD

A brand new chapter of "New Kid In School" is now available! So check it out, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool?

It's my birthday tomorrow! Woo hoo! Come enjoy our 'very safe' online party on the Comicality Cafe ( https://gayauthors.org/forums/forum/323-cafe/ ) if you like! Hehehe! Might as well dance it out at home, right? :P

Anyway, enjoy! And if you're new to this story, you can check out all previous chapters at the link below! Seezya soon!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/newkidinschool/

Replies:

• I...I uhhhh.... -- Comicality, 20:57:39 05/01/20 Fri

I'm just...ummm....

Wait, what was I thinking about? Totally forgot...

Gotta focus! :P

• "Agenda 21" Returns... -- Comicality, 21:06:36 04/22/20 Wed

A brand new (Long overdue) chapter of "Agenda 21" has just been posted! This was a story that was started years ago, and I started working on it again in early February during the "30 Days Of night" updates. Who knew how relevant it would be today?

I hope you guys like the new chapter, and please remember that this is a post apocalyptic 'what if' scenario! It's not real. Enjoy! And let me know what you think!

And, if you're brand new to this series? You can read all previous chapters at the link below! Seezya soon! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/agenda21-theculling

Replies:

• Happy birthday, Max! ::Snuggles:: -- Comicality, 12:47:31 04/30/20 Thu

Stay beautiful! I know the isolation might be getting you down, but stay safe, ok? Mwah!

Replies:

• "The Plateau" Returns! -- Comicality, 18:59:18 04/29/20 Wed

A brand new chapter of my very first 'fantasy' series, "The Plateau" has just been posted! So jump right in as we build up to Orrin's greatest adventure! Let me know what you think when you get the chance!

And of course, if you're brand new to this story, you can find all previous chapters in the link down below! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/the-plateau/?_fromLogin=1

• Hehehe! :P -- Comicality, 18:49:22 04/28/20 Tue

Replies:

• "If Only In My Dreams" (Remixed) -- Comicality, 18:46:47 04/27/20 Mon

Many years ago, I wrote a story called "If Only In My Dreams" for a good friend of mine online. It was the only story that I've ever written specifically FOR somebody who was going through a rough time and dealing with a bad situation. (In fact, hehehe, that same friend was also used as 'Jeremy' the Blood Dealer in "Gone From Daylight") Anyway, looking back on it, there was soooo much more that I wanted to say with that story. So much more depth and emotion that I thought I could put into it, now that I've been writing for years and years and can do so with a little more finesse. Hehehe!

SO...I pretty much started from scratch! And this is going to definitely read like a whole new story when it's finished! The first chapter of "If Only In My Dreams" (Remixed) is now up! Check it out, and let me know what you think!

Also, the original is still available on the story page. Spoilers, obviously! But trust me, this version will be a whole different ballgame! I've picked up some skills since way back! :P

Replies:

• The "Same Love" ebook is available! -- Comicality, 18:39:44 04/28/20 Tue
    As I mentioned in the mailing list announcement yesterday, DK Daniels put together a free ebook full of short stories that you guys can download at your leisure, and beat some of the boredom from being on lockdown. I definitely wanted to put something in as well, and that story, "Rear-View", has been posted today. A new story will be posted every day from a different author at the link below! So check it out! Let me know what you think! And check out the other stories as well and give them some love for adding to the effort! Enjoy!

https://gayauthors.org/story/dk-daniels/same-love/

• Awww, get well soon, Mark. -- Comicality, 22:58:05 04/26/20 Sun

Wishing you the best, sweetie.

By the way...vodka up your nose? What are you doing, dude? LOL!

• Happy Birthday, Fanson! :) -- Comicality, 06:51:15 04/25/20 Sat
    Dangit, I missed it by a few days! Sorry about that. But I wanted to wish you the best!

The 'Boy Farm' is open for you! You only get to choose two! So choose wisely! Hehehe, have fun! ((Hugz))

Replies:

• That's a REALLY different take on Peter Pan! :O -- Comicality, 18:11:38 04/21/20 Tue

It looks pretty cool, tho! Edgy! Apparently it's going to be a TV series of some sort, but that is a really unique vision.

Replies:

• This was really sweet... -- Mike, 16:30:45 04/23/20 Thu

Seeing all the living actors who have played The role of the Doctor over the last sixty years put out a message to support our health service and health workers.

It was a particular surprise to see Tom Baker in it, who is nearly 90. And wow, David Tennant looks so different, and Matt Smith's looking quite buff.

Now I am ready for Season 13 of Doctor Who. It sucks that I have to wait like 7 months for the next episode. XD

Replies:

• I LOVE THESE! -- Fanson, 00:04:48 04/22/20 Wed
    Ok so, yesterday I discovered these vids and OMG, I just, I love him! He's so cute, and handsome, and sexy and funny! Just, watch the vids and enjoy hehe.

and

Replies:

• A Short Gay Film -- Comicality, 02:52:00 04/19/20 Sun

Just wanted to share. Always be careful out there! Seezya Monday!

Also, I'm having an email marathon soon! I'll talk to you there!

Replies:

• Awww, this was kinda heartwarming -- Comicality, 14:06:43 04/20/20 Mon

Replies:

• A New "Jesse-101" has been posted! :) -- Comicality, 18:03:06 04/20/20 Mon

A brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" is up and ready to go! And Chapter 33 is already under way! So enjoy! And if you've got a few extra seconds, let me know what you think in the replies! Cool? Seezya soon!

Also, if this is your first time being introduced to this series, you can find all previous chapters at the link below! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/jessie-101onlinecelebrity/

Replies:

• "Left Without Words" Turns 18! :P -- Comicality, 02:37:30 04/22/20 Wed

A brand new chapter of "Left Without Words" is now up for you guys to enjoy! Take a few seconds to tell me what you think if you can! Cool? I'd really appreciate it! :)

Seezya soon with more!

And...as always...if you're new to the site, or just to this story, you can find all of the previous chapters at...

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/leftwithoutwords/

Have fun! :)

Replies:

• Hehehe, silly buns... -- Comicality, 20:10:27 04/09/20 Thu
    ...THAT'S not where your Corona Virus mask goes! :P

Replies:

• I really don't get the social anxiety thing... -- Comicality, 23:07:18 04/19/20 Sun

It's been a couple of weeks, and yeah...I get it, it's inconvenient...but what the fuck is going on with people in Florida going to the beach in large groups??? Like, right NOW! :O

I just...I don't understand the mentality at all. I have electricity, a roof over my head, food in the fridge, BEER in the fridge, cable television, movies, music, and video games. Right here in my house! If you need groceries or fast food or something essential, cool. Why the FUCK would I risk my health, and potentially my LIFE (as well as the lives of countless OTHER people) to go...I don't know...have a barbecue or something? That's just stupid!

STAY...THE...**FUCK**...HOME!!!!

These people are going to poison the environment and make this whole process take months, or even YEARS, longer than it has to!

You know what I'm doing right now? I'm sitting at my laptop, writing stories, and answering emails. If there was no virus, no pandemic, and I was just coming home from work...do you know what I'd be doing right now? I'd be sitting at my laptop, writing stories, and answering emails. What the hell is the goddamn difference? Most of these people never wanted to leave the house until someone told them NOT to!

If these people are so restless, and so lonely, and so desperate for attention, that they want to play games with their lives...fine. Go! Have at it! But STOP poisoning every place you go, everything you touch, and the very air that you breathe, for the rest of us. We're smart enough to keep from taking that risk, but we have to shop and buy food and put gas in the car like everybody else. And these assholes are FUCKING it up for all of us! Knock it off!

So stupid...

Replies:

• Hehehe, so wait... -- Comicality, 18:23:06 04/19/20 Sun

Is Johnny Orlando spending his time on lockdown just dancing around his bedroom and live streaming with Hayden Summerall, HRVY, Asher Angel, and Noah Schnapp right now? :O

Somebody tap into that feed! I'll just bet there's some naughty stuff going on there behind the scenes! Fanfic! :P

• Imagine Question For 4/15 -- Comicality, 12:19:56 04/15/20 Wed

I mean...we all 'look', don't we?

Maybe it's a strictly male fascination, but comparing sizes, looks, length, girth...it's kind of a constant thing. Gay or not. (But MUCH more entertaining if you're gay! Hehehe!) You might just see somebody, and whether you're attracted to them or not, you might just wonder, "I wonder what he's packing down there." C'mon, be honest...you've thought about it. Lord knows I have!

So the question is...what do you think when it comes to 'size'? About your own, or about someone else's. Does it really matter to you? Do you find yourself comparing with your own? Have you ever been worried or insecure about how you match up to the guy next to you? Do you imagine a massive 'beef tube' when you're having sexy thoughts? Hehehe! What are your thoughts and experiences when it comes to penis size? Let us know!

As always, anonymous replies are welcome at Comicality@shackoutback.net or down in the replies below. I'd love to hear your comments on this, so open up and give us your two cents!

Replies:

• "GFD: Fanboys" Has A New Chapter Tonight! -- Comicality, 19:26:50 04/16/20 Thu
    And the latest roll out begins! Hehehe!

A brand new chapter of "GFD Fanboys" has just been posted! I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think when you get a chance, k? :)

Now...if you've never read the "Gone From Daylight" vampire series, or you're just not a fan, that's ok. This isn't really a vampire story. It just exists in a world where "GFD" is a successful novels and a growing movie franchise! But the story is more along the lines of a "New Kid In School" or "Jesse-101". So give it a try and see if you like it!

More to come! I'll seezya then!

And if you've never read this series before, you can find all of the previous chapters on the link below! Love you lots! Take care, and stay safe out there!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfdfanboys/

• Just saying hi! :) -- Comicality, 16:30:27 04/14/20 Tue

No reason, but I just wanted to send some love your way! Just in case you were being super 'quiet' recently! Hehehe, I KNOW that you're at home! Or at least I HOPE you are, if possible!

So take this virtual hug from me to you, and say hello if you get a second to do so! Cool?

Love you lots! And we've got good times coming, starting tomorrow! :)

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #59 Is Live!!! -- Comicality, 01:16:38 04/15/20 Wed

https://imagine-magazine.org/

A brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is now live and available to you guys! New chapters from your favorite authors, a couple of extras, and some new series that you guys can get into while scanning the new to keep yourselves busy these days! Also, a short story from DK Daniels that you should definitely check out! And our featured author of the month is Myke D! So be sure to check out his first chapter, as well as my one on one interview with him about his ideas and his writing process! Cool?

Have fun, you guys! And give your fave authors a bit of feedback to let them know that you're reading! And in Imagine Magazine, we now have the new 'click' function going on, so you can just reach the end of the story and click the 'like' button if you want! Simple. Quick Easy. You'd have to deliberately AVOID clicking a button after reading somebody's hard work, so...you know...

...Don't be a dick. Hehehehe!

Love you lots! Enjoy the newest issue of Imagine Magazine! And stay safe out there! K?

Replies:

• Happy Easter Weekend -- Comicality, 02:49:46 04/11/20 Sat

If you celebrate Easter, then happy Easter. If not, then happy weekend. K?

Listen to me...do NOT...I repeat, do NOT, go congregating in large numbers and churches and all of that bullshit that some crazy crackpots are trying to convince people to get involved in! Ok? Don't be stupid!

Seriously, FUCK the economy right now! A handful of billionaires can miss a luxury vacation or two for the sake of public safety. Do NOT let them 'rush' you back out into an environment where your fucking LIFE is in danger! Stay home! K?

God won't lose sight of you, I promise. "What the...where the fuck is Billy? He won't come out to church on Easter Sunday! Well, NOW he's just gotta go spend an eternity in hell!" Ummmm...no! That's not how that works! Hehehe! You'll be fine.

Any other time, I'd have to literally SMACK a cell phone out of somebody's hand to get them to pay me some goddamn attention! NOW everybody is whining and crying about real human interaction! No. Go stare at your cell phone and 'text' all day while ignoring everybody around you like you usually do. Maybe you'll actually appreciate real human interaction when this is all over with, but for now...behave yourselves, ok? Seriously.

Stay safe...

Replies:

• YAY!!! We're saved! LOL! -- Comicality, 00:03:47 04/11/20 Sat

• Hehehe, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! ::Swoons:: -- Comicality, 05:57:05 04/09/20 Thu

Yeah...high school boys! I reember that being both a blessing and a curse. But fond memories remain, regardless!

https://www.reddit.com/r/gay/comments/fuhn8b/my_poor_gay_heart_cant_handle_this/

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 4/1 -- Comicality, 17:17:30 03/30/20 Mon

The internet...

I know that this is going to make me sound super old, but honestly...the internet being a common household 'appliance' or a cash and carry mobile device? I was starting COLLEGE when that was a thing! Hehehe! Seriously. I mean, The Shack is actually almost an entire decade older than Youtube as you know it! It hasn't been that long.

The idea that you could reach out and talk, argue, and share ideas, in real time, with someone on the other side of the globe was just like....wow!

People can make friends with others in places that they've never been to or have even heard of. Express ideas that they never could have in real life. However...

What happens when it comes to an emotional attachment with someone halfway around the world...when you're in a committed relationship? Now, take a moment and think about this. What if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend that you loved with your whole heart, and they began talking...sharing...even FLIRTING...with someone online or on social media?

Is that cheating? Is that a betrayal? Put yourself in the place of someone who has someone who is completely loyal to them 'physically'...but might have developed feelings for someone that they might never see, or touch, or taste, in real life. I mean...isn't that just indulging in a fantasy? Or is that an actual 'stab in the back' by the person you gave your heart to and trusted them to be careful with it?

And...what if it WASN'T your partner doing it? What if it was YOU? You just found someone in Australia, or South Africa, or Brazil, that you really felt a connection to...and you enjoyed the idea of being with them. Would you be cheating on your love for someone else?

I'm interested to see what you guys have to say on this one, because it happens more often than you might think. Share your thoughts down below! And, as always...anonymous comments are welcome at my email at Comicality@shackoutback.net as well! Cool?

Replies:

• Stuff lately.... -- Comicality, 03:07:24 04/08/20 Wed
    ...So, we had a few scares in my family over the past week and a half. I have family both in health care and in the military, and I wish they could stay as far away from this virus as human possible, but they don't have that option. Plus, I got really sick, myself, a few days ago (NOT with Covid-19! Promise! I'm avoiding that like the...well, let's not use the usual reference in this instance. Heh! This was something else entirely), and some of my friends at home really panicked, but it was a temporary thing that was totally unrelated. SO...rest easy.

Trust me, I actually *LIKE* being stuck at home! I've never been so relaxed. I'm even well RESTED right now! :O And you guys *KNOW* how much I hate to sleep! Hehehe!

But my mom has been getting a little bit stir crazy lately, and she keeps trying to find excuses to leave the house. Like...WTF??? What part of 'potentially LETHAL global pandemic' are you not understanding??? One day, she actually went out to get the car washed! Are you fucking KIDDING ME??? Yeah with mask and gloves on, but...who the hell cares if the car is a little dirty right now???? What are you DOING??? That's not a necessity!!!

GRRRRR!!!!!

So....to stop her from making up stupid 'independent mom' excuses and trying to keep her (and myself) safe, I've been spending almost every waking moment making sure that she's got something to do other than go outside right now. So that's where I've been, for the most part, the last little while. But I'm still here. K? And we're doing fine. The family has been keeping up with one another on the phone and online to make sure everybody is doing ok, and sharing some good laughs as well! I even checked up on my dad once or twice. So we're doing great, I hope you guys are too!

Stay home, stay safe, stay healthy! And we'll celebrate BIG TIME when we make it through to the other side of this mess. K?

Love you all!

Also got wrapped up in some video games that I never finished before. ::Giggles:: Selfish of me, I know...but such is life! :P

Replies:

• It's been a long time -- Leszek, 18:30:41 04/05/20 Sun
    Hi,
    I haven't posted or commented here in a long while. Probably a few years have passed. I've found a video by Patrick Sean Bradley that I once shared here and I figured "Maybe Comsie remembers me?" so I'm just dropping by to say "hi"

-that Polish dude that likes languages xD

Replies:

• Editing some more... -- Comicality, 01:17:44 04/05/20 Sun

I'm here.

Not in the best of moods tonight, but...I'm working on stuff. K?

I'll post more later. I just want things to be good when they get posted. That's all. I'm...trying to motivate myself to get things right.

Love you all.

Later...

Replies:

• Damn, this kid got skills. -- Mike, 10:10:58 04/05/20 Sun

• GAHHH!!! There's a "Train To Busan 2" coming????? -- Comicality, 05:40:51 04/03/20 Fri
    If you guys haven't seen "Train To Busan"...it's one of the BEST zombie movies, ever! And it takes place on a bullet train! I even wrote it into my story "Fanfic"! I'm a huge fan! But this trailer came out tonight, and WOW!

Omigod...is that the little girl? Is that...is this....AHHHHH!!! I'm in! Can't wait! ::Wiggles::

Seriously..."Train To Busan" is fucking AWESOME!!!!

Replies:

• My brain is a bit jumbled... -- Comicality, 04:20:31 04/04/20 Sat

I'm trying to settle down and concentrate, and I'm trying to write, and I'm talking to family on the phone, and I'm trying to clean more of the house, and I'm trying to spend time with my mom, and I'm answering emails, and....

Let's just say that my brain is starting to cramp up on me right now. So bear with me for a day or two, ok you guys? I'm trying to adjust to everything that's going on right now. Which seemed like it would be easy, but it isn't.

I'm SO exhausted! :(

I'm answering emails tonight though! Got through 32 of them so far, and I'll try to double that before I go to sleep. It's so cool to hear from you guys again! And I'll try to come by the chat again later on tonight! It's been so full lately, and catching up with you guys has been awesome! Where the hell have you BEEN??? LOL! Love you lots!

Ok! gotta run! I'll try to send out more emails tonight! Sezya soon!

Replies:

• Logan Williams, dead at 16... -- Comicality, 05:31:26 04/04/20 Sat
    The young actor from "The Flash" TV show, "Supernatural", and "The Whispers" has suddenly passed away today. :(

The cause of death hasn't been determined, but his parents and grandparents were unable to come see him due to the Covid-19 virus. So...no one knows if that was a part of this or not. But...RIP Logan Williams. My condolences go out to the family.

Replies:

• Good to see ya, Stefan! :) -- Comicality, 17:36:21 04/03/20 Fri

You know, I've never really seen him dance before. Awwww, it's kinda cute! :P

And him and Gavin Magnus have been awfully 'friendly' lately. I'm telling you...that's fanfic material right there! Hehehe!

• Rest In Peace, Bill Withers. -- Mike, 16:26:48 04/03/20 Fri

He was known for a lot of iconic songs, including 'Lean On Me', 'Lovely Day', & 'Ain't No Sunshine'.

• Happy Birthday, TurtleBoy! :) -- Comicality, 14:32:18 04/02/20 Thu

I've still got some work to do on that...ummm...'thing' that we discussed! Hehehe, but I opened the Boy Farm today, just for you. You can look, but no touching. Social distancing, dude!

Love always! ((Hugz))

Replies:

• Stir crazy? Me??? Hehehe...nope! -- Comicality, 04:53:33 04/01/20 Wed
    I was talking to one of my best friends tonight, and he was like, "Are you experiencing any cabin fever yet from being inside all the time?" LMAO!!! ME??? Hell no! I *LOVE* being at home! I've got movies, music, internet, peace, quiet, video games, food, alcohol, and stories to write! The only things outside are a sickness that I don't want to catch, a car that I don't want to buy gas for, to drive to a store that I probably don't want to go to, to grab stuff that I probably can't afford! So...NOPE! 

I'm actually getting stuff done around the house. And online. I'm loving it so far! I spent all day yesterday cleaning and listening to music. Hehehe, so I'm SUPER happy! I'm dancing around the house like...

LOL! So NOPE! Feeling great! Stay safe, people! And I wish you all well!

Replies:

• Oh my god, this is terrible news... -- Mike, 20:21:57 04/01/20 Wed

Fountains Of Wayne's co-frontman / songwriter, Adam Schlesinger has died from the Coronavirus. :(

They were one of the bands I were really into during my youth, and I still play their songs regularly.

This is tragic. The guy was only 52.

Their biggest hit was Stacy's Mom. Which is about a boy who falls in love with his girlfriend's hot mama.

RIP Adam :(

• You know...I didn't think it was possible to be even more in love... -- Comicality, 19:41:29 04/01/20 Wed

...Sighhhhh...but he's just...Max, you're amazing. Love and kisses, dude. Awwww...we Chicago boys gotta stick together! Hehehe!

Besides...if I could be at home with you, I'd never let you leave the house anyway! ::Giggles:: "What are you getting dressed for? Come back here!" :P

Replies:

• For those of you who like both anime and Rick And Morty, you might like this. -- Mike, 23:35:46 03/30/20 Mon

They did a five minute bonus episode in the style of anime.

Personally, I really never took to anime. I have tried, I just don't get it.

I do love Rick And Morty though. I can't wait for the continuation of season 4.

It's painful being a fan of the show cause they're the slowest producing show out there. Four seasons in 7 years. It's even slower than Doctor Who, who have put out 12 seasons in the last 15 years.

Still, I love the show and the writing is top-notch, so I can't complain too much. :)

Replies:

• Oops, I think I got my wires crossed somewhere, hehehe! -- Comicality, 04:24:13 04/01/20 Wed

But that's what a decent dose of day drinking will do! ::Giggles::

Anyway, a brand new chapter of "Untouchable" was released yesterday morning as a part of the 'Lockdown Relief' effort! Now, please remember that this story contains adult/youth content. So, if that's not your thing, then just stick around for a bit and you'll get something else to read later on today. K? But, if you're fans of the series...enjoy! And let me know what you think when you gt a chance! :)

Also, if you want to read this story from the beginning, all of the earlier chapters are not on the website. But you can find them in the Adult/Youth section on Nifty at the link below! Cool?

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/adult-youth/untouchable/

Seezya soon! :)

Replies:

• He's still so adorable. -- Mike, 08:06:15 04/01/20 Wed

And he's a lot more confident than he was in his early TV interviews. He's had a lot of experience, I guess. But he's still really sweet.

Here is Daniel Radcliffe and Colbert, both in their own homes, quarantined, doing an interview. The first few minutes feature some technical difficulty, trying to get the sound from Radcliffe's side, but it's funny to see.

Also on topic, sort of, I just found out that the famous nude of him, on stage with the white horse, is a fake. I always thought it was real, but nope. Dan saw it too, and he said that's not his johnson. Hahaha

• I just finished watching The End Of The Fucking World (season 2) on Netflix. -- Mike, 23:38:33 03/31/20 Tue
    It's a really different, and funny show. I don't know how to explain it, but the trailer for season 1 does a good job of giving you an idea.

I love Alex. He's kinda cute in a super nerdy way. He's like Asa Butterfield and Freddie Highmore rolled into one. I don't know if he's gay in real life, but he kind of gives me a vibe. I don't know. See what you think. Maybe he's just socially awkward, like the characters he plays (he also played a pedophile who was being blackmailed in Black Mirror).

The trailer for season one.

It's unlike anything else I have seen on TV. It's probably not for everyone cause it's really dark comedy, but I loved it. Season 2 was good, but not as great as season 1.

Replies:

• The Shack's 'Lockdown Relief' effort is only hours away! -- Comicality, 05:20:41 03/30/20 Mon

I have been working really hard on stuff for this week, editing stuff from before, getting stuff ready for Imagine Magazine, etc...but the big goal is this...

...PLEASE, YOU GUYS...

STAY AT HOME!!!!!!!

Now, I know that these are strange times...I know that many of you are stuck at home and you may be going a little stir crazy at the moment...but this outbreak is NOTHING to play around with! Ok? The most dangerous thing that any of you can do right now is be too stubborn to take this seriously! A lot of people are trying to go about their daily lives in order to shroud themselves in a sense of denial and feel comfortable about what's going on right now. PLEASE DON'T! This is serious. I'm not suggesting that people worry and go into some sort of panic...just make sure that you're keeping yourself informed, keep clean, take all the necessary precautions, and stay at home! You're getting an official break from the rat race of life...find ways to enjoy it.

Don't be stupid! Your Spring Break beach party can wait! Your dinner party can wait! Your WEDDING can be postponed! Don't go jogging, don't pack yourself into churches/synagogues/mosques, don't take long trips, don't run out to the biggest Wal-Mart that you can find for a bunch of garbage that you don't need unless it's an emergency. WTF are people doing??? They're not only risking their own lives, but the're risking the lives of every single person that they come into contact with! People I love! People I CARE about! So stop being so fucking stubborn and stay the fuck home!!! Ok? UGH!!! I mean it! Otherwise, you're making things worse for the entire planet, and this whole process is going to take a lot longer than it has to! Stay home!

I went out of my way to make sure that you've all got plenty of stories to read for a while. And I know it won't be enough, because it's never enough for some people. But it's all I've got to contribute to the effort for now, and I wanted to do something. So read away. Play some video games, binge watch some Netflix shows, goof around on Youtube...all of those things that kept you so busy and spent hours and hours doing before when you knew, damn well, that you had other things more important that you should be doing? Well, do them now! Occupy your time. But stay HOME! And in a few weeks to a month, we might get some idea as to how long this will last, and when life can start getting back to normal.

It's just a little while. It's not too much to ask. K?

This thing just infected more than an entire Superbowl audience worth of people. And a lot of folks aren't being sensible about this, thinking "Well, life has to go on, right?" Guess what? For a rather alarming number of those people...life did 'not' go on. So be careful. Be safe. And please...stay home. Just for now.

Love you lots! And stories start at Noon...

Replies:

• Update and other things -- Scott (hbk3001), 13:13:50 03/30/20 Mon
    Well it’s been a long time. But with everything going on I thought I’d check in.😆 I work in what is considered “essential” services in NY state but otherwise I am staying home bored out of my mind haha! Has anyone checked out the Tiger King documentary on Netflix? One of the most entertaining things I’ve seen in a long while. I have also been reading through a lot of old Stephen King, and just started the novel of “Call me by Your Name”. If any of you have seen the movie and not read the book you should! It gives a lot of insight of what’s going on in the characters minds and so far pairs with the film perfectly. Which is good on one hand but on the other leaves me knowing that by the end of the book I will be sobbing. Definitely a good read though regardless. Otherwise I have adopted a new puppy, she is a 7mo old German Shepherd female named Nala. This brings my total to 3 dogs all of the same breed so I fill other free lockdown time with sweeping enough hair off the floors to insulate a small house. Trying my best to stay positive about all the stuff going on in the world as we all should! Stay safe and healthy out there everyone!
    -Scott

Replies:

• "New Kid In School 62" Is Up! -- Comicality, 15:09:18 03/30/20 Mon

The first of many stories for the Shack's 'Lockdown Relief' posts (STAY HOME!!!) is up and ready for you! I hope you guys enjoy it! And let me know what you think when you have some time!

(And, let's be honest...if you're self quarantined at home like you're supposed to be...then we ALL have time! Hehehe! So don't get silent on me!)

Have fun!

AND...if you've never read "New Kid In School" before, you can start the series from the beginning at the link below! Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/newkidinschool/

• THIS IS SO EXCITING! -- TurtleBoy, 18:52:11 03/29/20 Sun
    My absolute favorite artist is Simon Stålenhag. He paints and writes illustrated stories that blow my mind away. My absolute favorite book of his is "Tales From the Loop" and all of a sudden I find out Amazon has turned it into a series! WHAT?! WHAT?!!! :o :o :o

Do you know how freaken awesome this is? Do you know just how badly my mind is blown right now?! The best part is, it airs an April 3! BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!

https://youtu.be/1htuNZp82Ck
    https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Loop-Simon-Stålenhag/dp/1624650392/

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456789[10] ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.