VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Sighhh...ok. So...here's what's going on right now... -- Comicality, 04:21:36 07/08/21 Thu

A couple of weeks ago...one of my uncles was suffering with extreme fatigue and shortness of breath, etc...but he's been vaccinated from Covid-19, so the family was thinking...even if he does get sick, there's a good chance that it won't be lethal to him, you know? But things got worse, and he had to be taken to the hospital. Turns out that he had a really bad case of Pneumonia, and they had to drain one of his lungs to get rid of the fluid over a couple of visits.

But...once they did they found a tumor and they were saying that it's Stage 4. :( He's getting a second and third opinion, just in case...and I DID see him on the 4th of July and he looked fine, although he was a bit quiet. But, we're all sort of waiting on pins and needles right now for a final diagnosis, and we take turns traveling back and forth from here to Atlanta to help out with the house and yard work...and NOW we've got some stupid hurricane weather to deal with on top of it all...it's just...it's a lot.

But we're all in good spirits. We just need to make some adjustments. That's what you do as a family, you know? You adapt, and you keep fighting until you win. ::Shrugs::

Anyway, that being said, I'm still around. Just give me another day or two to get back on my 'virtual feet' here so the site can keep running. Good things are coming your way, just....

I'd rather let real life get in the way of 'Comsie' then let 'Comsie' get in the way of real life right now. If I can balance both? Then awesome. But please understand where my priorities lie right now. K?

Don't worry, though. I'm still online every night when everybody goes to sleep! Hehehe! That's when my cloak of shadows rises up and gives me strength! >:P

See you soon!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 14:22:21 07/12/21 Mon

This Week:

The 'Don't Tell Coach Carter' Kiss

• You know... -- Comicality, 00:13:38 07/12/21 Mon

I really thought that Avi Angel was super CUTE as a blond...but now that he's looking more like his older brother from "Andi Mack" and "Shazam"...I think he's even prettier as a brunette! I'm digging it! Awwww! :P

Sighhhhhh....angels...

And now....

• "Luca" was AWESOME!!! Great suggestion, you guys! Thanks! :) -- Comicality, 07:47:20 07/11/21 Sun

Ther were a few little hints at it having a gay theme to it, but it was totally under the radar. And so subtle that I doubt the writer really meant for it to appear that way.

But it was really cool, and funny, and I got a lump in m throat near the end too. I love when that happens. Hehehe! So I'm giving that movie all aces! It was great! :P

Plus...is it just me...or is Luca really cute? Hehehe...he's a cutie!

Replies:

• So I just watched Pixar's Luca.. -- Mike, 12:30:43 07/08/21 Thu

I'd seen a lot online about this apparently having a LGBT theme undertone.

Like, not explicit, because Disney doesn't quite have the balls to come right out and make a gay couple, especially at the ages of the two main characters, but there's definitely some messaging there, despite Disney saying it's about friendship.

And it is, but there's no way there's that many hints and suggestive remarks by the characters, and it not have anything to do with queer themes.

The voice cast is lead by Jacob Tremblay and Jack Grazer (who btw, said that the two main characters should come back as a gay couple in a sequel, so it has his blessing, lol.)

As a Pixar animation in general, I enjoyed it. It was above average, I particularly liked the ending.

I'd give it a 8/10 :-)

Replies:

• Detainment -- Mike, 15:12:47 07/10/21 Sat

It's a short film I saw yesterday, about the James Bulger murderers.

For those of you who don't know, in 1991 two 10 year old boys in Liverpool, Jon Venebles and Robert Thompson, kidnapped a two year old boy called James Bulger.

They then took him to a train track and tortured James before killing him, then leaving him on the tracks for the train to destroy the "evidence".

It caused a sensation at the time, I was only 8 back then, but I remember it being on the news all the time. And you probably won't find an adult over 30 in the UK, who doesn't know the name of James Bulger, and the two killers.

Despite the seriousness of the crime, Jon and Robert only got 8 years in custody, and were released on their 18th birthdays.

It still makes me very sad to think about, and just bewildered at how two children could ever do something so sickening to another child.

You just don't think children could be capable of such a thing.

Anyway, this short film came out recently, and despite everything, I still wasn't expecting it to stir up so many emotions in me.

The actor playing Jon Venebles did a very convincing job playing his part. And you have to give actors like him some kudos for taking on such a role. It's like being known for the guy who played Hitler in a movie, or something.

Full film below.

• Siggghhhhhh and swoons.... -- Comicality, 05:25:18 07/10/21 Sat

Hiiiiii, Stefan!

It's um....::Blushes::...it's always good to hear from you, sweetie.

:P

K. I need to run away now! ::Giggles::

• GAH! I FORGOT this was coming out too! :O -- Comicality, 16:12:20 07/08/21 Thu

Jesus!

Something to hold me over between "Black Widow" and "Loki" before we get "Shang Chi" and "Eternals"! Every day is like waiting for Christmas!

Sooooo...wait...does the TVA not exist here? Or...did something in the multiverse go wrong? Or go right? Or...? Whatever. Awesome animation! And all the original actors are doing the voices, including Chadwick Boseman (RIP)...this looks amazing!

I only have a handful of the much older comics, but none of these stories! So I'm going in blind! So this should be interesting!

Replies:

• I knew it! -- Mike, 08:49:18 07/04/21 Sun
    Or... strongly suspected it.

The way Jack was so 'touchy' and flirty with Finn Wolfhard, in a video of the cast together during IT.

They'd make a cute couple, and Finn gives me the same 'vibes' btw. :)

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 10:12:36 07/02/21 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "Gender Jams"! Jimmy's looking for something pretty simple this time around! All he wants are songs with a male or female expression being used in the TITLE of the song! (Man, woman, boy, girl, lady, gentleman, etc) Just make sure that it's in the song title, and you win! We all win, in fact! So check your playlist of faves! Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Happy hunting! And can't wait to see what you come up with!

Replies:

• ::CRIES:: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD -- Comicality, 21:32:05 07/02/21 Fri

I can never watch football again! HAHAHAHA!!!

WTF?!?!?!

Replies:

• "After Practice 4" Posted! -- Comicality, 10:00:20 07/02/21 Fri

A new chapter of the "After Practice" series is up today! So enjoy, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! K? I always love to hear from you guys! It makes all the hard work worthwhile! Mwah!

And if this is your first time discovering this story, you can read it from the very beginning at the link below! Cool? Have fun! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/after-practice/

Replies:

• "Left Without Words" Returns.... -- Comicality, 00:54:26 06/30/21 Wed

A new chapter of the popular series, "Left Without Words", is now available! So enjoy it! And please, please, PLEASE, let me know what you think if you get a few seconds to add a comment or something! I'd definitely appreciate it! I work HARD on this shit, dammit! ::Giggles::

Also, if you've never read this series before, you can start from the beginning at the link below! Have fun! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/leftwithoutwords/

Replies:

• Loki, episode 4! (No Spoilers) -- Comicality, 15:18:30 06/30/21 Wed

Well THAT went a bunch of different ways than I ever could have expected it to go! Hehehe! LOVE it! Disney+ is 3 for 3 with these shows! I'm thoroughly impressed! XD

But in that episode, there was just ONE line of dialogue that gave me a major 'YAYgasm'! Hehehe! It's confirmed, folks! VAMPIRES now officially exist in the MCU! And that means were closer to FINALLY getting the Marvel reboot of "Blade" in the forseeable future! Which is badass! You know how much Comsie loooooves his vampires! Can't WAIT! Omigod, it's gonna be so awesome! I just know it! And with award winning actor, Mahershala Ali, as Blade? It's gonne be HUGE!

It's like they can't do anything wrong anymore! Hehehe!

::Wiggles In Anticipation::

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.