VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Imagine Question For 8/1 -- Comicality, 21:26:02 07/31/20 Fri

When any of us get criticized, insulted, abused, or gossiped about...it can be difficult to not take it personally. I mean, we're all human. Pieces of that treatment penetrates, whether you want it to or not. Especially when it comes from the people you care about most. Your closest friends, your family, your parents, your boyfriend/girlfriend. And, sure, the pain goes away and it heals and we all move on with our lives. But...

Do you ever wonder whether or not some of that verbal 'punishment' lasts longer than we're aware of?

There was a quote that says that "The soil accepts all seeds, whether they be flowers or they be weeds." Meaning, some of those past pains of mistreatment and heartache may still be affecting you somehow, whether you're aware of it or not. Do you believe that such a thing is true? Might you still be haunted by demons from your past? Do they affect your behavior, or pop up every time you look at yourself in the mirror? Is there a certain nerve that someone could grind you and trigger a truly angry or violent response?

Or...can you deal with all of your past transgressions and be done with them, once and for all? Is it possible to heal, and start all over from scratch, with nothing holding you back?

A bit of challenging question for this time around. Long answers are welcome. Anonymous answers also welcome at Comicality@shackoutback.net if you get any ideas!

Talk to you soon!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Okay....so the results are in... :( -- Comicality, 09:04:26 08/01/20 Sat

So...I don't want to be alarmist or anything, I'm sure that things will be ok as long as everybody is careful and we...I don't know...find a way to work around this. :(

Long story short...my Aunt tested positive for Covid-19, and got her results this morning. Also, her husband (My uncle) tested positive. And her daughter has also tested positive for Covid-19. And her daughter (My cousin) has two young kids, my little cousins, and we now have to find a way to get them tested as well. (I have another aunt that's a nurse, so she's already trying to put things in motion) And my mother and I have been babysitting the kids a lot over the past few weeks, as well as another one of my cousins who has been watching them as well to share the responsibility while school is out...so...we're all trying to see what our options are to get tested as well before it's too late. It's still early in the morning here, but we need to communicate and find a way to struggle through this. :(

This is why I want to personally STRANGLE people who don't give a shit about this pandemic or wear masks and scream, "Hey, ASSHOLE!!! YES!!! This is how quickly this fucking thing can spread! It can devastate entire families in a matter of weeks." I don't want to get sick. I don't want my family to get sick either. But I guess we've got a week or two to find out how bad this is going to be. I'm hoping we'll be some of the lucky ones in all this.

PLEASE...take this pandemic seriously, ok? Please??? I feel like an idiot for having to BEG people to do this, but...my family is in jeopardy now. My MOM is in jeopardy! And it's because of people who just refuse to be safe.

Anyway...no babysitting this coming week for me. We're going to self quarantine, just to be careful. We have to find out what's going on. But if my little cousins got infected...I mean...we can't quarantine them. They're little KIDS. We've got to watch them, we can't just leave them all by themselves. I just...I don't know what we're going to do right now. I hate this.

Every time we think we have a decent plan worked out...things get worse. :(

But, I'm keeping my faith, and I hope things work out for the best. So...I don't know...knock on wood for me, k? And for my mom.

Replies:

• "Agenda 21" Returns... -- Comicality, 12:48:19 08/02/20 Sun

The newest chapter of this 'man made apocalypse' thriller is now up and ready to go, with the next chapter already in the works! So, I hope you like it! And please let me know what you think when you get a chance!

And if this is your first time reading this series, you can fins all of the previous chapters at https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/agenda21-theculling

Just remember...it HAS happened before...and it could easily happen again...

• Hahahaha!!! -- Comicality, 21:05:25 07/31/20 Fri

PERVERT!!!

Replies:

• "New Kid In School 65" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 18:23:56 07/31/20 Fri

A brand new chapter of "New Kid In School" is up tonight! So check it out, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! I always love to hear your thoughts! Mwah!

Take care, and have fun!

As always, if this is your first time reading this series, or you just want to go back to older parts of the series for a refresher, you can find all previous chapters at the link below! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/newkidinschool/

Replies:

• This looks pretty fun... -- Mike, 16:53:38 07/31/20 Fri
    It reminds me just a little of Forever Young with Gibson and Wood. But with a Jewish spin on the story.

A Jewish immigrant worker who has moved to the US for a better life, falls into a vat of pickles and is brined for a century.

The brine preserves him perfectly, and when he emerges in present day Brooklyn, he finds that he hasn't aged a day.

Although I have a sneaky suspicion that it's going to hint that there's something wrong with [His great-grandson, played by Seth Rogan] living alone and not having a family.

A message I strongly disagree with. I've chosen the bachelor lifestyle (after having relationships in the past), and I am happy in it.
    True, it's not what everyone wants. Each to their own, as they say. Live as you will. Point being, not everyone wants a husband or wife, and kids. And there's nothing wrong with that either.
    It's just that traditional folks, usually from a conservative/religious background, find the concept of not forging your own family with a spouse and children, somehow "wrong". It's a view I come across often, and it annoys me. I don't "owe" the world a family. :P

Anyway, that issue aside, this looks entertaining. :)

• Hehehe, well, will you look at that... -- Comicality, 15:00:34 07/31/20 Fri

...Stefan and Gavin are hanging out all close and snuggly with each other....again. Ahem...curious.

Pun intended.

Director: "Hey, maybe we should throw a couple of cute girls in this video? For appearances' sake?"

Gavin and Stefan: "Awww...do we HAVE to? Sigh...fine. We'll add them in post." :P

• "Aural Sex" was just posted! :P -- Comicality, 04:08:24 07/29/20 Wed

This is a short story that I wrote for Imagine Magazine, and will be included in Volume Three of the "Daydreams & Lullabyes" ebooks in the next week or so! Enjoy! And please, if you get a chance, let me know what you think down below! K?

Have fun! :P

Replies:

• LMAO!!! Toxic masculinity Vs So Hyang!!! -- Comicality, 18:13:12 07/28/20 Tue

Hahaha! It's no contest! So Hyang is AMAZING! You can watch reactions on Youtube. Do you know how many people she's broken down into tears with her voice? The first few songs I heard by her made *ME* cry! She will break you down, dude!

So let's see...couple of hardcore guys, 'Merican flag, tough as nails...let's see if they can be affected. :P

I wrote an article on So Hyang for Imagine Magazine. So more on her at https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-54/so-hyang-voices-carry/

Replies:

• "Give It To Me Straight" (Chapter Seven) Posted! -- Comicality, 10:17:07 07/27/20 Mon

Welcome back, everybody! Not that I've really gone anywhere, and I'm assuming neither have you! Hehehe! I just wanted to send out some hugs to you all. Thanks for being patient while I've been helping out with family stuff and all that!

The newest chapter of "Give It To Me Straight" is now up and ready for you guys to dive into! I hope you like it! Let me know what you think as soon as you get a chance in the replies down below! K?

And if you've never read this series before, you can find all previous chapters at GayAuthors.org and start fresh!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/give-it-to-me-straight/

ALSO...if you want to read the whole series all the way to the end, you can grab the ebook right NOW and not have to wait at all! Cool?

Completed Series Available!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DMW1PXX

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 09:22:08 07/27/20 Mon

Don't let the name of this week's 3M fool you! Hehehe! You'll enjoy this one for sure!

"Warrior Nun"

Loosely based on a comic book series, I believe, Netflix brings us another fun gem to burn through while giggling with delight the whole way!

Somewhere between "Mission:Impossible", "Buffy The Vampire Slayer", and "The Exorcist", this 10-part series comes at you with a little bit of everything. Kick-ass action, great sense of humor, and some drama to give it a bit of depth of meaning. The story revolves a young girl named Ava, who just happened to have died...and her body was in the right place at the wrong time. Suddenly caught in the middle of an ongoing war between the forces of Heaven and Hell, Ava's body is resurrected with the help of incredible divine gift...the Halo. Which immediately makes her a warrior for God.

Now she's been drafted into a small army of Nuns that work for the Vatican, doing all they can to protect mankind from the demonic forces trying to destroy them. And these nuns are BADASS!!! Each one with special skills of their own, and willing to do whatever it takes to keep Hell from rising up from the depths to watch Heaven fall at last.

A very entertaining series! A unique world full with intriguing lore surrounding it, and a reluctant hero that is every bit as exciting as the rest of her highly trained teammates. It's also got some cool parts where science and religion sort of 'intersect'...and as always, those two things do NOT always get along! I don't want to say too much, but check it out when you get a chance! It'll be worth it!

Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 09:20:34 07/27/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Tickle Hair Temptation' Kiss

Replies:

• They're making this into a TV series??? >:O -- Comicality, 19:07:25 07/25/20 Sat

Jesus! Marvel has gone DARK on us! i remember them from the comics and ummm...yeah, that's pretty demonic and twisted for a TV show. But...ok! I'm game! Hehehe, yeah 'Disney' can't attach their name to this one. Thanks, Hulu! (Still Disney)

They need Dr. Strange or the X-Men or Scarlet Witch for that kind of problem! :O

Replies:

• There's been some weirdness going on that I tried to spend this weekend clearing up... -- Comicality, 19:43:07 07/26/20 Sun

I think I got them all. ::Fingers Crossed::

Now, I'm not computer savvy enough to really understand what happened, but a bunch of my ebooks were suddenly showing up as 'incomplete' in terms of publishing. The books were live, but in certain states/countries they weren't showing up as being available. And it had something to do with pricing (I'm guessing?). I don't know, but I went through every single ebook and made sure that they were all published and searchable on Amazon. There were about ten or eleven that went weird on me, but I fixed them all. There should be two or three more popping up tonight or tomorrow, and I'll add those direct links down below in the replies.

So if you've had any problems whatsoever finding one of these ebooks, try these links. If they still don't show up for you, please let me know at Comicality@shackoutback.net and I'll see if I can grab you another link or something.

Alright, gotta run! Be back soon!

On The Outside: Book One
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LLXFBKI

On The Outside: Book Two
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072DST23W

Walker Road
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BFRBKHV

Give It To Me Straight
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DMW1PXX

Gone From Daylight: Rogue Angel
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0746S2CK3

Gone From Daylight: Resurrection
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QO0THFE

Rotting Apples
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CTP5NJW

Daydreams & Lullabyes Vol. 2
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082NQ4D48

Replies:

• Sorry! Babysitting! -- Comicality, 03:12:13 07/21/20 Tue

But I'm still here and reading! Promise!

My aunt's test results have been delayed a few days, but we're keeping tabs on what's going on. Just to be careful, she's staying under quarantine until she knows for sure. And the youngsters are all on me, my mom, and one of my older cousins whose job had to recently shut down again because...pandemic. ::Shakes head:: What are people not getting about this thing?

Money...or possible DEATH! Economy...or possible DEATH! Going back to work/school...or possible DEATH! How friggin' stupid can people be? It boggles the mind.

Anyway, it's like 3 AM, but I need sleep. Will be back as soon as I can. K?

Kids wear you out, dude! Jesus! LOL!

Replies:

• Waiting Outside The Lines -- Asher, 00:53:08 07/24/20 Fri
    have you stopped writing this story? i really enjoyed it when i was younger and was hoping for some conclusion :(

Replies:

• Welcome back, Troye! ((Huggles)) -- Comicality, 04:19:49 07/22/20 Wed

MWAH!!!! I love you, you big, lovable, gay icon, you! XD

It seems like it was an ice age ago since 'little Wolverine', doesn't it? ::Giggles::

Replies:

• SOLD!!! XD -- Comicality, 19:59:15 07/23/20 Thu

I did have my doubts, originally. Then the first trailer came out ages ago, and it looked more like a HORROR movie than an X-Men spinoff! So I was in. Then there were major delays, which isn't a good sign. Then Disney bought out Fox. Then we didn't hear about it forever. But these new offerings have officially put this one back on my radar now! Yay!

And Demon Bear looks AMAZING!!! They released the first few minutes of the movie and a new trailer today. I'm so ready! Awwww, my beloved X-Men...I missed you! Avengers was great...but you're still my favorites! Mwah!

• Mmmmm, beer... -- Comicality, 20:57:31 07/14/20 Tue

I may have to take a short nap. Hehehe! But I'll feel good doing it though! Woo hoo! :P

Today was a good day. I mean, I have a lot of good days, but today was just cool. Hehehe! One of my cousins played "Pancake House" for the first time today in VR! LOL!

I think he's going to have nightmares. I don't blame him. That game can be intense sometimes! Hahaha!

I think he liked Fruit Ninja better! :P

Replies:

• Hahahaha!!! Yeah...that'll fix THAT problem up real quick! -- Comicality, 01:46:27 07/22/20 Wed

That's hilarious!

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 7/16 -- Comicality, 19:01:29 07/16/20 Thu

It most definitely exists. It's just as normal as everything else. It's bisexuality. There are plenty of people out there who are attracted to both men and women, and can be romantically involved and very happy with either one. I know, because I happen to be one of those people.

However, when it comes to approaching and maintaining a committed, long-term, relationship...do you ever wonder whether or not the pendulum might swing back the other way? I mean...what if you fall for a guy, and he begins having feelings for a woman instead? Or vice versa. How would you deal with that?

Do you, maybe, agree to an 'open' relationship? Do you worry about having to compete with someone else that is something that you could never be for them? If you, yourself, are bisexual...can you promise to be faithful to your partner on either side of the equation? And does society's views factor into this situation? I mean, let's be honest...it's much easier to be heterosexual in most parts of the world than it is to be gay. What happens if your partner decides to go for the dream life of the white picket fence, the two kids, and a dog...instead of the possible stigma of being 'different'?

I'd really love to hear your thoughts on this one. It's a question that I've thought about in the past, and everybody's take is different. So let us know what you think! Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Anonymous answers are always welcome as well. Either here on the forum, or you can send it to me at Comicality@shackoutback.net when you get a chance!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Replies:

• I'm kinda looking forward to this now! :P -- Comicality, 11:46:32 07/18/20 Sat

At first, I was like...meh. Fox had kind of done all they could with the X-Men and Marvel mutants in general. But the more I see, the better it looks! I wasn't heavy into New Mutants but I still have some those comic books from way back. And Magik, Cannonball, and Sunspot look SO friggin' cool in this trailer! I'm in!

X-Men mutants fighting a demonically possessed BEAR??? How could you go wrong? LOL!

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.