VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Ummmm....what...? -- Comicality, 17:56:41 08/30/20 Sun

Hmmm, let's see...

I woke up, showered, had some breakfast...

I remember going to Walmart to pick up a few things...I had a chicken caesar salad for lunch...I spoke to my neighbor across the street. She's a really nice lady. Put some gas in the car...

Nope! Can't say that I saw ANY of...whatever 'this' is...

Hehehe, wtf are they TALKING about??? Who are you trying to scare with this nonsense? They did every thing short of bringing a little girl and her puppy on stage with a loaded pistol. "VOTE FOR TRUMP, OR THE LITTLE BITCH GETS IT!!!" Give me a break.

If you live outside the US, please know that that's all bullshit. 'Heroin needles'? Really? How do you invite MS-13 gang members to move in next door? Do you...have an open house? Cheese and crackers? How does that work? I barely ever heard anything about MS-13 in my entire life until they needed a new scapegoat. What I DO hear about all the time is violence by Nazis, and the Ku Klux Klan, and right wing nutjobs in MAGA hats with Trump painted on the side of their vans being responsible for the largest and deadliest mass shootings in American history over the past four years. But...I guess they didn't make it on to their list of things to worry about. It'll be fine. Some 'very fine people' over there.

I don't know where these super wealthy, entitled, politicians live...but if that's what YOU'RE neighborhoods look like, then maybe you should come down from your ivory towers and move out here with the rest of us. Then you won't be so scared all the time. :P

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Well, you can't argue with that :) -- Comicality, 01:20:46 08/30/20 Sun

Yeah! Don't be an ass! :P

Thanks, Lucas!

Hehehe....what's gonna happen when these people try to colonize Mars someday?

"You're taking away my God given liberties! I don't WANNA wear this stupid helmet!!!"

Replies:

• "New Kid In School" Gets A Milestone Chapter! -- Comicality, 23:25:54 08/28/20 Fri

"New Kid In School" will always be my first born story, and it will always hold a special place in my heart. It was that story and readers' responses to it that made all of this other stuff possible! So thanks to you all! And check out Chapter 66 for a chapter that was a long time coming! Enjoy! And let me know what you think! :)

Replies:

• Funny or cruel? -- Mike, 06:24:02 08/28/20 Fri

I thought this was funny. Maybe because I was halfway convinced the whole thing was fake, not just the ear, but the boy being in on it, too. Plus, come on! You'd feel your ear being injured. Right?

But maybe it's genuine, and the boy's not part of it?

Half of the comments thought it was funny, but a lot thought it was a cruel prank. I can see what they're saying, thinking about it.

What do you think?

Replies:

• So very, very, sad... :( -- Comicality, 02:16:36 08/29/20 Sat

Actor, Chadwick Boseman, passed away tonight after a long battle with colon cancer. I can't believe it. Wow...

Wakanda forever... :(

Replies:

• Well, THAT escalated quickly! :O -- Comicality, 20:42:26 08/28/20 Fri

I knew they were making a sequel to this (I LOVED the first one!), but it had been so on I thought maybe they forgot about it! guess not! :)

Replies:

• >> -- Mike, 16:38:44 08/28/20 Fri

Happy to know this show's still coming soon, with the Covid situation slowing down filming productions. This series was shot close together because it involves actors who're still growing. They don't want a character who looked 13 in season 1 to look 17 in season 2 or 3 :P

I loved the first season, and there's not long to wait for season 2 now. :D

I thought it would come out at Christmas like season 1, but it's coming out in November.

• NEGATIVE!!!!! XD -- Comicality, 13:03:53 08/25/20 Tue

I was kinda freaking out about it over the past week, but I got my Covid-19 results back, and I tested negative! Thank God!

As for my two little cousins, the boy tested negative, but the girl tested positive. So she's going to be stuck at home for a while. I don't know about my mom yet, but if I'm ok, then I' sure she is too. So...we definitely Matrix dodged a bullet on that one.

Omigod, I am SO relieved! I'm going to go out and get beer now! Hehehe! I need to celebrate, and get out of this house for a while.

Ahhhhh! Life is good! ((Hugz Life))

Replies:

• I've just finished TUA. -- Mike, 20:25:13 08/24/20 Mon

It was very good. Lots of fun. Better than the first season, which I never loved, but enjoyed.

Also enjoyed the twist at the end of this season too

Has anyone else been watching it?

Replies:

• A New "Kiss Of An Angel" chapter is up! :) -- Comicality, 20:02:43 08/24/20 Mon

A brand new chapter of "Kiss Of An Angel" is now up and ready to go! I hope you guys enjoy it! Please take a few seconds to let me know what you think whenever you get a chance! I always love to hear what you guys have to say! :)

Have fun! And if you've never read this story before (A direct spinoff and companion piece to "New Kid In School"), you can check out all the previous chapters at the link below! K? Good luck, Ariel! Mwah!!!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/kissofanangel/

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 05:24:08 08/24/20 Mon

Don't go into this week's 3M with a weak stomach, folks! It won't work out well for you! :P

"Haunt"

Hey, I can't help it! I'm a sucker for a good horror movie! I eat them up, every time I find a new one! And I will definitely tell you guys when I find another hidden gem for all of you hungry horror fans out there!

I stumbled across "Haunt" by accident, actually...and I was pleasantly surprised! It's Halloween night, and a group of college kids are looking for the ultimate party by traveling waaaay out to the boondocks to find one of the most extreme haunted house exhibits in town! Drive up, leave your cell phones behind, and prepare to be terrified.

However...just how 'real' is this haunted house once you get involved with what's going on in there. You wanted to be scared for Halloween...but you might want to be careful what you wish for!

Check this one out! Very cool! A really good balance of tension and suspense, and some blood and gore for you horror purists out there too! A good time to be had by all! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 05:22:59 08/24/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'La La Lick-A-Lot' Kiss

Replies:

• Ummm...wait.... -- Comicality, 18:28:59 08/24/20 Mon

...What was this song about again? Sorry....I lost my concentration there for a moment around the 3 minute mark. Hehehe! :P

• Hehehe, cute boy distraction! :P -- Comicality, 20:39:42 08/21/20 Fri

HERE! Cutie pie! MWAH!!!

I'm answering a massive amount of emails right now! The first 50 replies are going out right now! And I'm still working on more! So expecting a few 'dings' in the next couple of minutes! K?

I'll let you know when I get more ready to go!

Replies:

• Sweeeeeet!!!! XD -- Comicality, 15:51:04 08/22/20 Sat

Can't wait! I've been dying to see how this sequel would turn out, and it doesn't look like they're going to disappoint! And finally...some Cheetah action! Yes!

Replies:

• WHOAH!!! What the...??? -- Comicality, 00:33:00 08/23/20 Sun

I didn't expect this teaser at ALL!!! :O

Omigod! Cool! I mean, Batman looks a little 'emo' for some reason, but let's see how this plays out! XD

Replies:

• Sighhh...blushing bashfully... -- Comicality, 23:57:24 08/23/20 Sun

I....ummm...I like to cook too. Or, well, I'm learning still but...yeah. Hi, Max. I like your apron. It's, you know...it's cute. Ahem. I should prolly get back to work. Can't wait for season three. Be careful filming, k?

Miss you. ::Runs away to hide::

Replies:

• Hah, I knew it! -- Who4m1, 07:43:45 08/22/20 Sat
    There is scientific evidence that empathy and anxiety are positively correlated.
    That means that people with social anxiety are more likely to be more empathic.

I always kind of thought that, but it is really nice to have some kind of evidence (or at least strong indication), too.

Well, I was kind of happy to find out about that and just felt like sharing it with you. Don't knwo why :)

(And here is the evidence for those curious:

A recent study that found this correlation:
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/2167702619885410

But also another study that also supports that, is a little bit more detailed (or more accessible) and has a good overview about the topic and some other studies on that:
    https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnhum.2019.00094/full
    (both used on 22.08.2020))

(Also possibly does open up some other things to think about.)

(Oh, and I hope it is okay that I just post this.)

Replies:

• Still waiting for Season 4. They're still shooting some stuff for it, apparently. But Season 5 has been announced. -- Mike, 16:07:59 08/22/20 Sat

And I'm happy to hear that (with the caveat that it continues to be good), I do love the show. And I thought that this was going to be the final one.

But apparently not :D

• Ebook stuff... -- Comicality, 15:13:46 08/21/20 Fri

So...for some odd reason my "Daydreams & Lullabyes: Volume Three" book was 'Blocked' by Amazon.com, and they didn't really give me a decent reason as to why. ::Shrugs:: And they also went back and blocked Volume Two as well, which is weird, considering that it was just fine when I published it NINE MONTHS AGO!!! So I've got to through the frustrating process of figuring things out here. Please be patient with me. Or with Amazon, actually. I didn't do anything wrong.

Anyway, the new ebook, "Miles To Go", seemed to go through just fine. But then again, Miles isn't a gay teenager. Funny how that works out. ::Shakes My Head:: Straight privilege. Hehehe!

Enjoy! And grab your copy (Complete, with the never before released fourth chapter!) in the Comicality Ebook section! Leave a review and let me know what you think! :)

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

Replies:

• I'm currently working on the newest ebooks... -- Comicality, 00:29:39 08/21/20 Fri

So purchases and availability might be a bit weird for the next twelve hours or so. Just letting you guys know. :)

I'll put out an announcement when everything is finished working itself out, k?

More goodies to come! I've been having a lot of fun these days! ::Giggles::

• Dawwwwwwwww! ::Melts:: -- Comicality, 16:56:24 08/19/20 Wed

Replies:

• Soooo...that was unpleasant. Heh... -- Comicality, 16:52:51 08/17/20 Mon

I got my Covid-19 test this morning. First of all...ummm...OWWW!!! She KNEW it was gonna hurt, that's why she didn't even allow me to prepare for it. All for the best, I suppose. My throat is still a little sore, but I'll deal with it. They just kinda STAB you in the nose and brain and partially down your throat...and by the time you have a chance to think "WTF???", they're all done. I guess that's the only way you can do that kind of thing. I'm grateful though.

Apparently I only have to wait 4 to 6 days to find out what's going on. So wish me luck.

Love you lots, and I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 16:27:48 08/17/20 Mon

This week's 3M is a double feature! Because you've just GOT to see them both! They're AMAZING!

"The Kingsman: Secret Service" & "The Kingsman: Golden Circle"

If you haven't seen either one of these movies, or have been putting it off until later, then you have seriously been missing out! Trust me!

Hovering somewhere between 'James Bond' and 'John Wick', The Kingsman franchise has been one of the most exciting additions to the spy/action genre in years! And the second movie is like the first movie with an extra shot of adrenaline injected into its veins! XD

The first movie introduces us to 'Eggsy', a young man with a history of delinquent behavior and a reckless attitude towards everything that he faces in his life. But where many people have written him off as a worthless and hopeless cause...he catches the eye of a well trained 'recruiter' of sorts. One who owes Eggsy's father his life. So he steps in to see if he can give the boy purpose. Training. And the skills to become something more than he ever thought he could be. He invites him to join the 'Kingsmen' group. A secret society of spies and warriors that have existed for centuries and are basically the new knights of the round table. So you get to go along with him, through his training and his failures, to see if he can ultimately become what he was meant to be...a complete and total badass the likes that no one has ever seen before!

The first movie stars Samuel L Jackson as the main villain, and his henchman, 'Gazelle'! Let me just say...Jesus! Is Gazelle not one of the craziest female villains ever! That woman terrifies me! Hehehe!

The second movie, "The Golden Circle", brings Eggsy back to face a new maniacal villain, and ups the stakes from 10 to 20! When evil mastermind, Julianne Moore, begins to destroy the kingsmen and kill all of their allies, Eggsy is forced to turn to the Kingsmen's American counterparts...the Statesmen! And if the knights of the round table are the shining display of England's golden age...then it's the American cowboy and the wild wild west that has influenced the Statesmen here in the US! So you get to see both of them join forces to take down the big bad, and the result will leave you breathless! :)

I highly recommend both movies! Watch them back to back if you can! And enjoy! It's an adrenaline boost that you won't soon forget!

Replies:

• "Give It To Me Straight" Continues! :) -- Comicality, 21:00:49 08/18/20 Tue

The newest chapter of "Give It To Me Straight" is now up for you guys to enjoy! We're just a few chapter away from being finished! But, of course, if you want to jump ahead and read to the end, you can grab a copy of the ebook in the Comicality Ebook Section right now if you like and put an end to your suffering in an instant! ::Giggles::

Either way, I hope you guys like it! And feel free to let me know what you think! Cool? Have fun! :)

And, of course, if this is your first GITMS rodeo, you can find all previous chapters at the story link below!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/give-it-to-me-straight/

• I didn't know the NRA had their own version of Harry Potter! :O -- Comicality, 18:27:19 08/18/20 Tue

• Imagine Magazine #63 went up earlier tonight! -- Comicality, 00:41:54 08/16/20 Sun

https://imagine-magazine.org/

I have unfortunately been pretty sick over this past week, so I haven't been around much. But I'll get things rolling as soon as I can get myself back in working order. Cool?

In the meanwhile, the new issue is live! Thanks to everyone involved in getting another successful issue for people to enjoy! Thanks a ton, and I'll talk to you soon.

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 16:24:39 08/17/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Yum Yum Gummy Lips' Kiss

Replies:

• What is wrong with these people? -- Mike, 11:00:15 08/12/20 Wed

They're not even satisfied with exposing themselves to a nasty virus. They're not happy until everyone else does too.

A virus that's killed over 160,000 in his own country.

Even if they were right and we're overreacting and look like 'soft' idiots, what does it have to do with them?

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 17:09:11 08/10/20 Mon

This week's 3M was one of the craziest finds I've come across in a long time!

"Coma"

It's like someone took "The Matrix", "Dr. Strange", and "Inception"...put it in a giant blender and made a smoothie out of it! :O And it's actually pretty fascinating, to be honest!

The movie starts off with our main hero getting into a rather nasty car accident, which puts him in coma. However, what he soon discovers is that everybody, everywhere, all over the world, who ever goes into a coma...ends up interacting in the same place! A hauntingly creative realm between dimensions that is full of the shattered memories of its inhabitants. Oh, and did I mention that you discover that you hve certain superhuman abilities in this topsy turvy place? Yeah, this movie has a little bit of everything!

So you've got a big, action packed, sci-fi, adventure going on in a world where up is down and down is up and everything moves and changes depending on where you are and what you're doing...it's crazy. And all of this is going on while they're being constantly hunted by 'Reapers', a sort of shadowy race of creatures trying to kill them.

So, if you're looking for something different, give this one a try! It is a Russian movie, but it's dubbed in English. Which is a good thing, because there is going to be WAY too much stuff going on for you to read subtitles! :P

Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 16:48:39 08/10/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Giggle Joy' Kiss

Replies:

• Sighhh......I love you, Troye! :) -- Comicality, 16:04:03 08/08/20 Sat

I really like this new song! I don't know, it just makes me feel good inside!

So good to have you back, Troye! You're amazing! Mwah! And cute! Just throwing that out there! :P

Replies:

• When I was only 14 years old... -- Comicality, 11:08:06 08/08/20 Sat

I got my very first job, working at a toy store. And I was soooo proud to get my first paycheck! And hey, look...there's the US government...with their hand out. Taking money from me. And then I pay taxes over and over and over again. Can't do anything without the government standing there with their hand out, like, "Gimmee more!"

Ok. Such is life. We learn to deal with it. Besides, it's supposed to go to good stuff, right? Good schools, decent roads, social security, unemployment benefits, health care...maybe a police department that doesn't brutalize and murder innocent people for no good reason. I have spent my entire life paying and contributing to my country to keep a surplus of funds 'safe' for us in case we ever have an international emergency.

Well...here's the emergency. We need help. And...they're on 'vacation'? They have to have meetings and discussions on whether or not they want to give us back our own money? And they're not in any hurry to do it. Not their money. MY money! Sure would help to get that 'safety surplus' back right about now. Might be nice. Why are they on vacation? They sit in a room and talk. They're not digging ditches or working construction. You go to a room, and you talk, and you break for an expensive lunch. Why do you need a vacation from that in a time of crisis? Are their asses sore from sitting in a chair for too long? What's happening here? It's not a 'handout', it's not a 'favor. I gave you my money...I need you to use it for what it was meant for. So...what's the delay?

The nice guy side of me is trying to be patient here. But, ummmm...the 'Chi-Town' side of me doesn't understand why each and every single American citizen isn't cornering EVERY member of congress and every politician, including the president himself...and giving them the appropriate 'treatment'...

"Private jet, huh?!?!?! Big stadium rally??? Ostrich skin Jacket???" Kick, punch, kick! "Golf game, huh??? Chocolate ice cream???" Knocks out a tooth! Grabs baseball bat! "Legal fees for frivolous lawsuits? Corporation bailouts? Oh yeah! You don't have any money, do you? DO YOU??? Campaign commercials? Really??? Ok! Campaign THIS, you sons of bitches!!! Where's my money, man!!! Fuck you!!!!"

Something tells me that if we took this particular approach, we could speed up this process a bit...

Replies:

• If anyone's looking for a new author to try? -- Mike, 19:36:51 08/08/20 Sat
    I have been reading a lot of T.J. Klune recently.

He has written some baller stories. I don't know how "known" he is though.

He's queer, and he writes queer fiction, but not the typical sort of stuff. Yes, the characters are openly queer, but the stories are centered around other things.
    Depending on the story, that could mean werewolves, superheros, and even the son of the Devil, himself.

And in more than one story, non-supernatural humans dealing with non-fantasy themes, too.

His most recent one is called The Extraordinaries.

Nick Bell is our main character. He’s neurodiverse with severe ADHD. He's a junior in high school. He writes fanfic about his real-life crush, super hero "Shadow Star", and the hero’s arch nemesis, "Pyro Storm."

Nick is absolutely hilarious! His brain goes 100 miles a minute and gets distracted by every bit of shine and sparkle that crosses his path. He has an amazing imagination and is obsessed with the Extraordinaries which live among mere mortals.

One of my favorite things about this story was Nick’s close group of friends. We have the adorable bow-tie-wearing Seth, the baby butch Gibby, and the cheerleader Jazz. These four were all so very different but worked so well together.

Another strong plus of the story was the focus on the father-son relationship between Nick and his dad. Often, in YA books, parents are tertiary characters at best. But the father, and police officer Aaron Bell is a strong secondary character that drives the plot forward.

In many ways it's like a gay teen Spider-man fic, and it's written very well. I laughed out loud in a few parts, which is rare for me.

Another recent one of his I read called The House In Cerulean Sea, I loved even more.

Our main character, Linus Baker is a quiet man leading a quiet life. He’s a caseworker for the Department in Charge of Magical Youth, where he always follows the rules to a “t.”

He doesn't question authority and does what's expected of him: nothing more, nothing less. Other than that, he lives with a cranky cat and his music to keep him company. It’s a lonely existence but he doesn’t know anything else.

And then one day he is summoned by Extremely Upper Management and sent on a top secret assignment: to investigate the Marysas Orphanage, located on a remote island. The children that live there are supposedly unlike any Linus has ever seen—dangerously magical, apparently—and there’s a rumor one could bring about the End of Days. He is also urged to investigate the home's master, Arthur Parnassus, for reasons no one explains to him.

When Linus arrives, he is shocked by what he finds, in that these children ARE different.

Sure, they have the potential to be dangerous (particularly one), but they have the same needs of all children—to be loved and cared for, to be taken seriously, and to have their dreams nurtured. All of this definitely is happening thanks to the enigmatic Arthur Parnassus.

What happens when a man who has always followed the rules and been led by his brain suddenly has his heart opened? What will that mean for his life, his job, and the children?

This is a wonderful book about our tendency to fear what we don’t understand, the magic that love can do, and the different meanings of family.

If you are interested in them, you can find them at Amazon, and Audiobook.com, etc. :)

Replies:

• I put some heavy work into "Pakratz" this morning! :) -- Comicality, 17:36:51 08/07/20 Fri

I have been waiting for sooooo long to get "Gone From Daylight" to the point where all of these stories could (sort of) crossover! It's actually really fun to write. Because there's like this whole 'history' behind everything that's going on. I still have to finish "GFD: Ammo Nation" and get further into "GFD: Dead Language" to bring it all together like I had planned, but I'm having fun with it. Even when it makes my brain hurt! :P

More to come soon! All of the stories have minor (or MAJOR) connections to the main story, so I don't want to mess this up now! A new "Red October" series of updates is on its way! Woo hoo!

Replies:

• Literally laughing out loud at this point! -- Comicality, 12:40:08 08/06/20 Thu

So we have a killer pandemic, MURDER hornets, and cannibal rats running around New York aggressively eating each other!

And now? We have big ass, fungus infected, ZOMBIE INSECTS!!! What...the...actual...fuck??? Zombie ants and Cicadas??? REALLY??? Are you kidding me right now?

::Looks up at the sky:: God? Can you just bring the apocalypse all at once? Just...a nuclear bomb, a solar flare, or a killer asteroid, or something? Just...what are we doing here, man? What's next? Vampire squirrels? Raccoons with machine guns? What the hell is happening to the world?

Zombie insects with no control over their bodies...pretending to be gay...to infect other insects. I just...I can't. I just can't, anymore.

Replies:

• Hahaha!!! EXACTLY!!! -- Comicality, 14:28:57 08/06/20 Thu

Replies:

• GAHHHH!!! >:O -- Comicality, 04:00:02 08/05/20 Wed

Corona Virus tests are like...$150 a pop! JESUS!!! It's just a super long Q-tip! :(

I mean...I've gotta pay it, but...what the hell?

For 150 bucks, I'd BETTER be fucking sick! ::Grumbles::

Going in on the 17th. Hoping for the best...

Replies:

• DANGIT!!! I need to write faster! >:O -- Comicality, 11:57:44 08/06/20 Thu

I should literally just close myself up in my room for a month or two, and just write all of my ideas out from beginning to finish! Otherwise, Hollywood is gonna beat me to the punch, every time! Hehehe!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/skylight-phase1impact

• Yeah, but...Joseph Mazzello... :P -- Comicality, 02:09:35 08/04/20 Tue

Hehehe...say what you want, but no matter HOW bad a movie is, I can dreamily stare at 90's Joseph Mazzello all day! LOL! :P

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 05:36:18 08/03/20 Mon

This week's 3M selection was certainly one HELL of a good time!!! LOL!

"Guns Akimbo"

Hahaha! You know what? Daniel Radcliffe is SO underrated as an actor! I mean, yeah...I get it...he was 'Harry Potter', and it's hard to not see him as anything else when his name is brought up. But I've seen him in other movies, and he's an excellent talent in every possible way. (Especially in "Jungle", if you haven't seen that one. An earlier 3M selection, and a survival drama. Definitely check it out!) In this movie, he shows that he's great at doing high octane action as well as comedy! And this is a movie that everybody should see at least once. Just for the sheer joy of it! :P

The story is about a computer techy who also doubles as a rather nasty internet troll when he's not working, and he evidently picked the wrong people to mess with when it comes to a highly popular internet reality gameshow, where two people are pitted against one another in a fight to the death! After easily finding out who he is and where he lives, he becomes the newest contestant in their lethal game of cat and mouse. With two loaded pistols, literally, bolted to his hands...and set up to be the target of a well trained female assassin, our main character finds himself bumbling his way through a deadly situation and hoping to find a way out of the whole thing in an attempt to get back together with his ex girlfriend.

Action packed, super funny, and well acted..."Guns Akimbo" should be on everyone's list of stuff to watch this week! I think this movie was on a serious cocaine binge when it was made! Hehehe! Have fun! :)

Replies:

• "Waiting Outside The Lines 25" Is Up! -- Comicality, 07:02:36 08/04/20 Tue

A brand new chapter of "Waiting Outside The Lines" is now up and ready to keep the series going! I hope you guys like it! Please let me know what you think when you get the chance! Enjoy!

Awwww...hehehe, Greyson would have been my PERFECT ideal boyfriend in high school!!! Seriously! Cute, sweet, funny, slightly awkward, and beautiful...through and through! Sighhh...love you, Greyson! Always! Mwah!!!

• What the...? Sighhhh.... ::Apologizes to the rest of the planet:: -- Comicality, 21:22:03 08/03/20 Mon

So...after an interview, our president 'who shall not be named'...was asked if he reads his daily updates and briefings. And, of course, he can't just say 'yes'. He has to say, "Of course I read! I'm the best reader that's ever existed on this planet or any other in the history of the existence of life!!!! I read better than GOD! And I get better ratings than he does!"

So...that's a 'no'.

And now he's setting up photo ops of him walking around with a stack of newspapers.

You know...to prove that he can read. See? I can read. Look at these newspapers in my hand. Sighhh...Jesus Christ. The absolute absurdity of this man just...it stopped being funny years ago. It boggles the mind, it really does. Do you think he takes those pictures, like the one with the upside down Bible, and then looks himself in the mirror like, "Nailed it!" i'm religious, see? Bible...right here in my hand. Get it? Eh?

YES! Totally fooled them! Suckers!

Can you imagine what kind of chaos the world would have been thrown into if Obama or even Bush had to find a stunt to prove to the rest of the country that they had the ability to READ??? Are you crazy?

FIRST of all...carrying a newspaper doesn't mean that you read it. A toddler can carry a newspaper, it doesn't mean that he spent all morning checking the stock market. I've got condoms in my wallet, that doesn't mean I spend every weekend banging college freshmen. These things are not at all connected.

SECOND...nobody has ever seen you walking around with any kind of reading material ever. Never. Not once. And now, the day after your interview, now you've got stacks of newspapers to carry around with you. NOT one of your agents or the secret service...no, you personally just walk around with them folded up in your arms. Okaaaay...

And THIRD...WTF? It's 2020! You're the president! We have the internet! What the...? Where do you even GET a newspaper, much less a stack of them? What...are you trying to keep up with some shit that happened YESTERDAY? Right now, if I was potty training a fucking puppy, and you told me to buy some newspaper to put down on the kitchen floor for him to piss on, I wouldn't even know where to go to buy such a thing. I just...seriously, wtf?

If you're going to be a pathological LIAR, at least be good at it. At least try. Can you do that? Put in some effort, maybe?

How many times does grampa have to pull a shiny nickle from behind your ear before you catch on to the trick? Seriously, we are so fucked right now...

Ugh...my head hurts...

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 05:28:14 08/03/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Brotherly Love' Kiss

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.