VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

This board is moderated

shack25

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 15:39:33 01/14/22 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "Five Deadly Senses"! We all have five senses that allow us to interact with the world around us. Taste, touch, smell, sight, and sound. And for anyone who is missing one of these senses, they compensate by increasing the others to levels that the rest of us can't understand. This week, Jimmy wants you guys to find songs that have titles that deal with one of our five senses! Give us at least one song, no more than four! That shouldn't be too challenging, right? Happy hunting! And remember, I love you all! Show us what you've got! MWAH!!!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Six Hours Early??? :O -- Comicality, 19:01:36 01/14/22 Fri

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/

Yep, that's right! A brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is up for the new year! :) New stuff from your favorite authors, plenty of goodies to make you smile, and...of course...CUTE BOYS!!! So enjoy! And be sure to take a second, JUST a second, to hit that green up vote button on the bottom of every screen to let the authors know that all of their hard work wasn't done in vain! K? Come on...don't be a dick. Jesus, are we really asking you for too much? Hehehe!

Also, there is a section about the history and meaning of the chatroom that I hope you will pay attention to. It's important to me, ok? And don't ever let one or two sourpuss individuals scare you away from a place that was specifically built for all of us to share and enjoy as the online family that we've always been. Think for yourselves, and stop letting a few haters chase you away from what you love. I think that hurts more than anything. Knowing that you guys were so quick to run away and abandon the chat at the drop of a hat. What are you doing? Is it really that easy to wreck your confidence in everything that we've spent years building in that place? Grow up. Some people suck, deal with it...and help me keep the chat going strong. K?

People need you. They need me. And they need the inspiration and comfort that the chatroom brings to the next generation of teens who are figuring out these things for the first time. So get it together and stop being cowards whenever somebody pretends to have a problem with the place...when it was my stories that allowed them to find our chatroom in the first place.

I stand up and fight for my chatroom. And I've stood up and fought for every last one of you as well. It's time you stood up for me too. Just saying. Enough of this bullshit. Quit being selfish and fight for what you believe in. I do. And I'm no better or worse than any of you. So help me out here, k?

Love you lots! I truly do! And I hope you like the newest issue! Have fun! :)

Replies:

• Dude.... :O -- Comicality, 12:52:20 01/14/22 Fri

Ok...so I finally got a chance to watch the "Eternals" movie from Marvel...and I am actually blown away!!! WTF???

You know, sooooo many people were completely dogging this movie before it was even released. With all of the harsh critics and the bullshit comments and the Rotten Tomatoes score chasers and the Box Office watchers during a literal pandemic...I thought that this movie might just be 'ok' at best. And it ended up being one of my top ten Marvel movies of all time! Easily! Not top five...because they have done some amazing things over the last ten to twelve years...but top ten, for sure!

The story, and the themes involved, and the characters...I wish this was a whole Disney+ series so I could learn more about them all, spanning centuries. And the action? No spoilers...but that last battle scene on the beach...WHY couldn't DC pull that off??? THAT was the kind of Justice League throwdown that I've always wanted to see on the big screen as a kid! Like...JESUS! YES!!! *SO* much yes!!! LOL!

Yeah, people have gotten so jaded and petty with their movie reviews these days! Maybe because the story takes center stage this time instead of the action? I don't know. But check it out! It's sort of connected to the other Marvel movies, but you can easily watch it without having seen any of the others. Just...I'm actually frustrated now, just knowing that people were deliberately trying to trash this movie for other people before they even got a chance to see it. Mostly because everybody in it wasn't straight and white and blond and male, and that means it must be 'woke'. (PLEASE stop teaching super old, out of touch, politicians words like 'woke'. They don't know what it means, and just abuse it and weaponize in some strange attempt to sound cool. Stop it.)

Anyway, there is a lot of story to absorb, but it's an interesting story full of inner conflict and purpose and betrayal...I'm seriously impressed! Imagine "Game Of Thrones", "Dune", and "Watchmen", all rolled into one...but in the MCU! Bravo, you guys! You surprised me again! :)

Replies:

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 14:27:26 01/12/22 Wed

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Is He?"

• So...feeling good now... -- Comicality, 10:17:40 01/10/22 Mon

I really AM getting a lot better! I promise. And no trips to the hospital or anything like that...but I do still get chronically sick from time to time. I'm working on it, and I'll be glad when it's not something that I have to worry about anymore. But for now, I have to sort of deal with being put out of commission for a few days at a time every few weeks. But I'm still here. I just need to unplug and get some sleep and stuff until I'm able to concentrate on my writing again. That's all.

So hang in there with me, k? There's still more to come. :)

Seezya then...

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 10:04:34 01/10/22 Mon

I had been waiting to see this particular 3M for a while, and it did no disappoint!

"Antlers"

Beware, folks...as this movie does have some pretty intense blood and gore in parts! Hehehe! Nothing super overdone or anything like that in my opinion...but you should know that I LOVE creepy horror movies, and I grew up with them since I was little. So scary stuff and gore doesn't really bother me at all. It might be different for you guys. Just wanted to let you know.

The premise is fairly simple...there is a teacher who is instructing her 7th grade class on the idea of myths and fables in her literature class, and becomes intrigued, even eventually worried, by a very quiet 12 year old boy in her class who sems to be suffering from certain signs of trauma in his life. As she makes an attempt to embrace the boy and maybe get some answers from him on what might be wrong at home...he closes himself off from her even further. It is then that she discovers some rather disturbing drawing in his notebooks, and a few disturbing stories to go along with them.

As the movie progresses, it appears that the boy has 'something' living in the upstairs room of his house...and he has been looking for ways to feed it in order to keep it from getting too far out of control. Hehehe, and creepiness moves forward from there!

Th entire movie seems to maintain this constant sense of dread from beginning to end, with a few jump scares thrown in for good measure, and of course...that shilling gore that I told you about up above. Oh yes...there WILL be blood!

Anyway, very cool movie! Check it out! And I hope you guys enjoy it! >:)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 10:02:07 01/10/22 Mon

This Week:

The 'Easy Squeezy' Kiss

• "GFD: Dark Web" Has A New Chapter Up! -- Comicality, 01:36:10 01/05/22 Wed

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-dark-web/

As the "Gone From Daylight" mythoogy expands and begins to intertwine from story to story, it's really becoming a lot of fun, releasing them all one after another! I hope you guys enjoy it all! And please take a few seconds to let me know what you think whenever you gat a chance! Cool? :)

More to come! Seezya soon! :)

Replies:

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 09:14:50 01/05/22 Wed

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Friday's Child"

Replies:

• "Waiting Outside The Lines 28" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 11:15:13 01/05/22 Wed

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/waitingoutsidethelines

A brand new chapter of the "Waiting Outside The Lines" fanfic has now gone live! So enjoy! And take a few seconds to let me know what you think of the new addition to the story! K? Love you lots, and I'll seezya soon! :)

Sighhhh...Greyson! ::Melts::

• Hehehe! How I imagine Greyson Chance would act if he ever read my fanfic about him! :P -- Comicality, 00:47:15 01/04/22 Tue

I think I would blush SO hard if that were to happen! So, shhhhh...he can never know about "Waiting Outside The Lines"! None of them can! LOL!

• "A Home For Christmas" Chapter One -- Comicality, 08:45:43 01/03/22 Mon

This was a story that I was hoping to get finished and edited in time for Christmas Day...but I got sick and had a lot of other Comsie stuff to work on, so I split it into three parts and I'm happy to post the first part of the story today. :)

I hope you guys like this holiday treat, and will keep it close to your heart. It will also be available as an ebook soon! So look for it to pop whenever it's done! Hehehe!

Also...something has changed when it comes to posting new stories at GayAuthors, so I have to figure that out before I can post it on the actual website! Until then, you guys can find the story on the Comicality Library at https://www.voy.com/17262/ if you want to read it right now! And I'll try to post it to the site later on in the day if I can. K?

Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon! :D

Replies:

• "GFD: Sins Of The Father 5" has been posted! -- Comicality, 17:08:44 01/02/22 Sun

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-sins-of-the-father/

The fifth chapter of the "GFD: Sins Of The Father" series has just gone live! And it weaves into a number of other stories in the world of "Gone From Daylight", so enjoy! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! K?

We're racing towards my 25th anniversary online! My oh my...how time does fly! :P

Seezya soon! And there are more vampire goodies waiting for you in the "GFD Worlds" section on the site, as well as in the "GFD Blood Bank"! So be sure to check them out too! You'll be missing out if ya don't!

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 01:28:11 01/02/22 Sun

You know...every now and then, I still get pleasantly surprised by a dead franchise! Good job, 'PA'!

"Paranormal Activity: Next Of Kin"

The only reason that I kept watching any of the "Paranormal Activity" movies after the third one was because I happen to be addicted to horror movies, and I kept hoping that something from one of the other movies would catch me like the first one did. But, despite some creepy moments here and there and some cool additions to the 'PA' lore here and there, it had just become something to watch when I didn't have anything else to do. I did like parts 1, 3, and 4, though.

So, when I saw that another one was being released, it was just kind of a shrug of the shoulders like...whatever. I'll watch it. Hehehe! But, much to my delight, I actually really enjoyed this movie! And I showed it to a few other people too, who agreed with me. So it's not just me. It's definitely a cool story with a bunch of creepy moments included that kind of stick with you, even after it's over.

First of all...all of the previous movies have nothing to do with this addition! It's an entirely different situation, with a woman who gets online and is searching for her real family (She was adopted after her mother left her behind for reasons unknown). That's when she finds out that she's actually related to an Amish family, and goes out there to meet with them for the very first time in their own community. Along with a camera crew, of course, to document the whole thing. And from there...the dark horror begins.

This isn't entirely a found footage film, but the way that it's shot gives it that feeling from beginning to end. Which is a really cool blend, actually. This is tackling a whole new story, so the sisters and all from the other movies aren't a part of this one. I'm glad they didn't try to milk that story anymore as it had been drained dry a long time ago. But yes, this new tale is a great new take on the series, and a good popcorn movie with a couple of jump scares, but an overall creep factor that lingers after the credits roll. So...kudos, guys! Sometimes I LOVE being proved wrong with my expectations! :P Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 01:26:36 01/02/22 Sun

This Week:

The 'Voyeuristic View' Kiss

• "On The Outside 27" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 22:20:32 01/01/22 Sat

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/ontheoutside/

A brand spanking new chapter of the series, "On The Outside", is up for your enjoyment! I hope you guys like it, and will take a moment to let me know what you think of the most recent installment! ((Hugz All Around))

HAPPY NEW YEAR, guys!!! :)

And I'll seezya soon!

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.