VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Jack Dylan Grazer - Talk about an instant rise to the top! Jack is definitely on his way, with a rapidly growing fanbase on social media, a main role in Stephen King's "IT" remake, and his own TV show coming this fall, we can expect to hear more from JDG in the near future! Wishing you luck, bud! Keep making us laugh!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Mueller convenes a Grand Jury... -- PeteIM, 13:23:00 08/05/17 Sat
    [ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • It's been a good while since I posted a new subtitled music video... -- bwctwriter, 08:32:16 08/05/17 Sat
    But hey, I've been busy with work and vacationing stuffs, so gimme a break! :-p

Now, this video I think has been shared here before, but not with captions... Yall will like it, if u don't already. :-)

Kadie Elder- First Time He Kissed A Boy w. captions from Music4All on Vimeo.

• So some of my more sensitive friends dont get their knickers in a twist, I'm putting the subject of this post out of sight... -- PeteIM, 18:21:58 08/03/17 Thu
    If you see my actual post, it's not my fault; you went looking for it.

Replies:

• This movis is JUST now ready to come out? :O -- Comicality, 23:53:39 08/04/17 Fri

Must have been stuck in studio development hell. I gave up on looking for this years ago. Hehehe, look at how young Chandler looks! Awwww... :)

Replies:

• I...I uhhh.... -- Comicality, 13:15:12 08/03/17 Thu

Nope! I need to get back to my editing! I'm just...

I'm taking a minute to uhhh...

I'm trying to concentrate but...ummm...ahem...I uhhhh...

I should stop now. I need to focus! Comsie work! Yes, ummmm...Comsie work.

Deep breaths. Ok...yeah, let me just...ummmmm....i'll just...wow...

Ok. ::Shakes it off:: Back to work! Promise!

Just...give me another minute to ummm...another minute to uhhh...yeah. I just...I think I'm gonna...sorry. Hard to focus here. So...yeah...

https://youtu.be/nuiMS-Oyx30

Replies:

• GEEZ!!! What did I miss? :O -- Comicality, 11:53:34 08/04/17 Fri

Ok, so...I think I might have missed the last few episodes of "The Strain" last year, probably because of the big move and all, but I figured I could just catch up when the new season started. This is season 4, and the final season for the series, which has been pretty damn cool since it started. But evil demon vampire thingies taking over all of New York City is just plain awesome by itself.

But, Jesus! Those few missed episodes must have been huge! WTF? And wasn't 'Zach' like...a little boy last year? Wow...hehehe, just one Summer. That's all it takes. Did he grow a foot and a half, or what?

Oh nooooo...this is gonna be 'Boy Witch' all over again! Evil kids creep me out. LOL!

Caught up with the first two episodes. Ep 3 is Sunday, I believe. Let's hope the series ends with a bang!

https://youtu.be/PmPifq5KNeU

Replies:

• Noooooooooooooo!!!! Or...maybe yes... -- Comicality, 15:52:09 08/03/17 Thu

You leave Charles Bronson's legacy alone!!!

But...Bruce Willis...and Chicago. Sighhhh...goddammit!!! I'm gonna go see this, aren't I? :P

https://youtu.be/v_I4zqC7GN8

Replies:

• Hahahaha!!!! Em, did you see this??? -- Comicality, 07:52:27 08/03/17 Thu

Dude, I'd pay to see this! That'd be hilarious! XD

https://youtu.be/0FyGOPYmmM0

Replies:

• If It Can Happen, It'll Happen To Me -- PJ, 18:58:28 08/02/17 Wed
    I started a new job this week. On my very first day, just a few minutes after I started, I was told to watch out for Emilie.

"She'll find out you're not married and want you to be her sugar daddy. She's already broken up marriages. She's all over every man here."

I just grinned and said, "Not me."

"Oh yeah, you better watch out for her!"

Every other person we went to, the one training me would tell them, "I've already told him about Emilie."
    Each and every single one would agree and say for me to stay away from her. Sure enough, within four hours, she had found me. I just paid her no attention.

When I came back after lunch, the one training me (a woman) got to talking about Emilie again.

I just smiled and said, "I'll just tell her I'm gay."

"That won't work. Besides, I knew within five minutes of meeting you that you wasn't gay. I've got great gaydar."

Um....yeah.

Replies:

• Here's is the video from the link that Fox posted below. -- Mike84, 20:13:14 08/01/17 Tue

Definitely worth a watch. It's about 4 minutes in length.

Replies:

• "Left Without Words 9" Is Up! -- Comicality, 13:55:05 08/02/17 Wed

Just so's ya know! Let me know what you think if you get a few extra seconds in your evening! :)

Seezya soon!

Replies:

• Not sure why a vacation would make me even MORE tired than before I left! Hehehe! -- Comicality, 13:11:20 08/02/17 Wed

But, yeah...I've been exhausted lately. Probably more from the drive than anything else. Anyway, back to work! I'll be answering emails tonight, and I'm also going to the Chatterbox chatroom at 8 PM tonight! So, if you want to drop by, I'll be there until about 10 PM! K?

In the meanwhile, the 'ComicalityShack' youtube account will be getting an update today! And this week's gay short film is called "Straight Out"! So enjoy! And I'll be back later!

https://youtu.be/PgkmGyNypHw

Replies:

• I'm HOME! :) -- Comicality, 08:15:39 07/31/17 Mon

I had a great time yesterday! It ended all too quickly, but it was a sweet time away regardless! Just sunshine and great food and the beach! (Sighhhh...the beach...a half naked representation of every Comsie story boy ever made all in one place. ::Blushes::) Anyway, I got back around 8 PM last night and passed out from exhaustion shortly after checking the boards and email and everything. So give me a couple of hours to actually wake up and get myself together here. Hehehe! :P

Anyway, just a quick note to let you guys know that I'll be in the 'Chatterbox Chatroom' this coming Wednesday from 8PM my time until about 10. Maybe 11...but I'll be wearing down around then. LOL! So, it's 8 AM here where I am right now. So with a little math, add 12 hours to that, and you'll know when I'll be in the chat on Friday. I'll try to find one of those HTML clocks to put up if I can. Cool?

Plus, I'll be doing email that day as well, so I'll try to get to as many as I can. ((Hugz)) All around!

Alright! New story chapter coming up tonight! What will it be? Hehehe, come back later on and find out! Every other day is a grab bag holiday! So smile for me, k? Seezya then!

Replies:

• Awwwwwwww....my feel good moment for the day! ::All Mushy:: -- Comicality, 10:35:23 07/31/17 Mon

I can't even...wow...

Now I'm all misty. :P

https://youtu.be/tUx39FMkWnk

Replies:

• A question (well...two actually) -- Comicality, 11:41:50 07/31/17 Mon

Should the "Jukebox Jimmy" game return to Friday nights? And if so, will you (Personally) participate when you can?

Just wanted to know. I enjoyed it. Hehehe, but it can be a challenge sometimes. And if we don't get enough folks interested, then it's kinda unnecessary. BUT, if you all think it's worth it, I'd LOVE to get it started up again, once a week!

Any thoughts? Questions? Rejections? Reply below! Or email me directly at Comicality@webtv.net

Replies:

• Anthony Scaramucci out as White House communications director after 11 days! -- PeteIM, 15:26:33 07/31/17 Mon
    Now who will Stephen Colbert talk about? Of course, there's always President Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anthony-scaramucci-white-house-communications-director-11-days-reports-190158404.html

Replies:

• Sound advice? -- Juan, 22:20:34 07/31/17 Mon
    So now that my summer is pretty much wrapped up (although the summer heat down here doesnt really let up) and I have to go into work demain I thought Id post about something that's been on my mind for a bit.

So putting all other details about my summer aside there's one I want to talk about. So when I was in California my mum also came down and stayed for a week. While I wasnt 'thrilled' about it, it was fun to see all of us renuited.. mostly. So one night we were all having a pow wow and well the older generation was giving the young'uns life advice. Its just typical advice you know? Then I noticed that no one was giving me any advice. It made me chuckle really because no one knows how to advise a homosexual. I mean I think we can all agree that its a completely different lifestyle right? But I kinda felt left out you know? I mean I have a pretty good idea of what I want in life and how to achieve it but it just seemed odd not to have a "mold" for it you know?

But to be fair some of things that were said were totally archaic such as gender roles and a women's place. So maybe it was for the best that no one had some sound advice for me. The only thing that I get fussed at for is education, which is a given.

SO, any life advice you can give to a lgbt youth? Lol about love, loss, life?

Replies:

• And now for something completely differentโ€ฆ -- PeteIM, 02:26:24 08/01/17 Tue

Stealing Time | SciFi Time Travel Short Film
    https://youtu.be/UTO0ogdNMdY

Replies:

• WDotW For 7/31 -- Comicality, 07:41:54 07/31/17 Mon

Hehehe, you can't watch a video of these two and say that they don't have their fair share of goofy moments! Awww, but that's how brothers are supposed to be, aren't they? :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 07:04:26 07/31/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Trouser Snake Hunter' Kiss!

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 07:36:06 07/31/17 Mon

This week's 3M is awesome sci-fi! It might have gone unnoticed by many, but that's why I'm here!

"Into The Grizzly Maze"

If you saw the movie "Jaws", looked at going back to the beach, and said to yourself, "Nope! Fuck that!"...then prepare to look at the woods the same way. :)

Without giving away too much, this movie is mostly centered around two brothers (Thomas Jane and James Marsden), who have been estranged from one another for a number of years due to their conflicting ideas on the treatment of the wildlife in their large forest area. However, as the younger brother comes back into town in search of someone who mysteriously disappeared in a place called 'The Grizzly Maze', the brothers are reunited again.

Something in the woods is making a total MESS out of the people who dare to tread on what is clearly 'his' territory. Even the other animals seem to be fleeing from this creature, the MONSTER of all grizzlies! So some park rangers go out in search of survivors, and the adventure begins.

A very cool flick for an afternoon kick back! Some gore in this one, so beware. Nothing too excessive, but...yeah...bears can actually do that to people. So, expect the sfx make-up guy to be busy on this one. Check it out! And have fun! :)

Replies:

• After taking off most of July, John Oliver is back! -- PeteIM, 05:20:15 07/31/17 Mon
    John Oliver and Last Week Tonight Part 1
    https://youtu.be/DMMGVK_ZuUM

Replies:

• "WOTL" is up! -- Comicality, 16:12:33 07/28/17 Fri

So go check it out when you get the chance! Happy Friday! :)

Let me know what ya think!

Replies:

• And now a message from the Human Rights Campaign... -- PeteIM, 17:02:28 07/30/17 Sun

World Class Liar.
    https://youtu.be/Dk-Q-CYX9wc

Replies:

• Joey where are you lad? -- Dom, 06:51:21 07/30/17 Sun
    Hey Joey not heard from you in ages or seen you about hope all is ok. Drop me a line mate ok?

Or if anyone knows if he is ok id like to know.

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.