VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Gabriel Bateman - 13 Year old, Gabriel Bateman has become one of those boys that you see in the movies who's 'creepy'...but he's too cute to be creepy, so you give him a pass and let him...like, stab you, or whatever! LOL! But from his outings in shows like "Outcast", "American Gothic", and "Lights Out" (ALL of which, you guys should check out!), it's pretty clear that this teen actor is going to be around for a long time to come! Wishing you luck, Gabriel! ((Hugz))

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• The latest Spider-man Homecoming trailer looks wicked good :D. -- Mike84, 10:09:06 03/28/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• I'm descending deeper and deeper into an emo music phase. Help me... -- Vinny, 23:19:44 03/26/17 Sun
    "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" - Panic! At The Disco

Link: https://youtu.be/vc6vs-l5dkc
    Link to lyric video: https://youtu.be/dezsVSJA_k4

Replies:

• Holy dam lol -- Caleb, 00:14:57 03/28/17 Tue
    so ya i had a pretty crazy weekend! first its spring break started but on friday i won 10 free tickets to see power rangers on saturday so i went to go see that and it was way good! it did way better then ppl thougt to cus it out did chips and life by a crazy lot! got 40 something million in the opening weekdn and its way worth it to! i found out how good it did on twitter https://twitter.com/Variety/status/846248423686918144

and then after that movie we went to dinner at vivo with my mom dad brother and sean then we all went to the music of queen concert and that was intense how amasing it was! it was so good i cant even tell you how good it was it was like my head just went BOOOM! loool! Dam i love that place.

but after that sean stayed the night cus we didnt get home till like 11:30 then we stayed up watching iron fist again but the next day dad took us out to see this cottage for say near banff and it took like 5 hours to get there lol but damn that cottage is nuts! there's forest all over the place and a little lake thing that turns to a creek thing and it has a tire swing and the cottage isnt realy big but its got enough room that i can bring like 5 friends if i wanted and waaaaaaaaat?????????????????????? but my mom doesnt think we should get it but everyone else says we should but she just wants to go to spain this summer but i think banff would be better wat do u ppl think?

but ya when we got back on sunday it was like midnight so sean stayed again but we didnt watch much tv cus we were to tired lol. but ya didnt do much today. sean went home to sleep and i just stayed here and did nothing really.

o dam but i also found this on youtube its hiliarius!
    https://youtu.be/ptKgRecPi1I

deadpool is the best lol. πŸ˜‚

Replies:

• "Understanding" -- PeteIM, 13:50:20 03/27/17 Mon

https://youtu.be/omadTZg2ask

Replies:

• Trumpcare failed! I'm feeling great! -- PeteIM, 17:03:07 03/24/17 Fri
    Now you can feel good too. Pay attention to the second half of the video. :D

Blues Traveler - Hook - 10/19/1997 - Shoreline Amphitheatre
    https://youtu.be/pSSoNo4Gu04

Blues Traveler - Hook - Lyrics
    https://youtu.be/WRhJt3PLdUE

Replies:

• Ok, Zack Snyder...I'm...sighhhh..... -- Comicality, 14:57:49 03/25/17 Sat

...I'm REALLY rooting for you on this one! I'm going to have faith. Let's try this again. Just...pull yourself together...FOCUS...we can do this! You've got 100 years worth of comic books, a nearly unlimited budget, and a solid fanbase. Just...tell a story. I know this could be awesome! Just..focus. Please, God, just focus.

Replies:

• Continuing Education -- eminem313, 18:34:32 03/25/17 Sat
    Hey all.

So, I was wondering to those of the shackers who love education as much as me, do you know of any opportunities to continue education online (for relatively cheap. Preferably free, but I'm willing to pay some money if it's a good accredited service)?

After I do eventually finish my formal schooling (4 years of undergrad + 3 years of law school to go :P), I want to continue to learn. I want to continue to do school work and research stuff, but I'm gonna have a lot of student debt to pay back! LoL! So online learning will give me that flexibility to do what I love, but it also needs to be affordable AND structured. It's easy to say, "Well just research your own stuff." And while that is a viable option, I much prefer the structured learning of weekly materials, assessments, and tests. Not something you can do on your own without a professor / online learning module.

Thanks! :D

Replies:

• Remember the Free Hugs Campaign?? Yeah... That guy stole his idea from DMB. :-p -- bwctwriter, 19:01:13 03/25/17 Sat

Dave Matthews Band- Everyday w. CCs from Matt Holmes on Vimeo.

Replies:

• ::Slowly Sneaks Up Behind TurtleBoy:: -- Comicality, 16:16:08 03/23/17 Thu

And....

Hehehe! :P

Alrighty, getting ready to post the new story, "Fanfic", on the Library and on the site! I did something a little different with this one, so I wanna go through and check to make sure the formatting is right! So give me about 20 minutes! Cool?

Hope you guys like it! :D Let me know what you think if you get a chance!

Replies:

• Watching TV Is Work! -- PeteIM, 16:52:57 03/25/17 Sat

https://youtu.be/nNRNCD-Xm5c

Replies:

• *whistles innocently* -- TurtleBoy, 15:31:01 03/22/17 Wed

Wow, I forgot about these :D I'll just leave them here. :P

Replies:

• Just wondering... -- Mike84, 21:50:05 03/23/17 Thu

Has anyone here checked out the Black Mirror show. And if you have, what did you think to it?

I can't remember if this has come up before. So forgive me if it has.

I checked out the show a few months ago, after hearing and reading nothing but praise for it.

And over all, I have been really impressed with it.

Think 'Twilight Zone' for the 21st century.

Each episode is a stand alone episode. Which basically means you could watch the entire thing on shuffle play and you won't find yourself lost.

There's thirteen episodes in 3 seasons, and they're about to release the next season (4) soon. Can't wait for that.

It's on Netflix.

The best episode? That's tough because I really liked all but two of them. And even the other two weren't that bad.

But I'd recommend the episode 'White Bear'. Or, 'The National Anthem'. Both particularly good episodes.

Another good thing about this show is that you don't get too invested in it. Because each episode is its own story, you're not 'dying' to find out what happens in the next episode. That said, I did watch all 13 episodes over about a week.

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.