VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Matt Sato - Starring on TV shows like the new "Hawaii 5-O" and the ever popular "Chicken Girls", this teen actor/singer is already moving on to the next stage of his success. So keep going! Keep smiling! Stay beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do next! :)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Yawwwwn...GREAT day! Hehehe! :) -- Comicality, 16:07:46 07/18/18 Wed

I slept super late today! And even then, I just stayed in bed for a while. I just wanted to take the time to truly appreciate my day off! And I'm in the BEST of moods, right now! Sweet! And I switched days with somebody at work because it's her birthday (You've GOTTA celebrate your birthday! How can I say no?), so that means I have tomorrow off too! That's the best news ever!

My laptop has been updated with the new Microsoft 'let's break everything and make it un-usable' update! And I still have that tree in my backyard and a busted fence! LOL! I mean, it's been cut down into smaller pieces and all, but we can't haul it away until the ground in our backyard isn't so wet. I mean...it doesn't rain every day or anything, but it's enough to keep a truck's tires stuck in the mud while trying to get the power to pull a giant friggin' FOREST tree out of the yard. So yeah...it's still, like, total destruction back there. Que sera sera!

ANYWAY...just wanted to pop in and say hi! I might try to pop in to the chatterbox chatroom later on tonight. I can't make any promises, but I'll try to stop by for a little while and give you all cuddles. K?

In the meantime, I'm gonna give the new "Billy Chase" chapter some polish and post it! It's a bigger than normal chapter, so give me some time to make sure it's not embarrassingly bad. Hehehe! Seezya soon!

While you wait...

I fuckin' *LOVE* this song and video!!! Omigod, it's an obvious nod to old school Prince! Which is CLASSIC! I think Janelle Monet came out. Not like in a major announcement kinda way, but, yeah...she likes women. Or perhaps both. But, last I heard, she was dating Tessa Thompson (Who played 'Valkerie' in Thor Ragnarok), which is just plain HOT! Love you, Janelle!!! Mwah!

https://youtu.be/tGRzz0oqgUE

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Sighhh...I miss you, dude... -- Comicality, 05:38:25 07/18/18 Wed

I won't say anything more than that. Just know that it's true. And that I've never really felt a sense of shame like this before. Not on this scale. But, you know...keeping the faith is what matters most in times of adversity. So...heads up, k? We'll all be ok. ((Hugz And Love))

Because...some folks have 'class'. Right?

You're SO 'Chi-Town', dude!!!

Replies:

• Hehehe! Awww, ya bunch of big teases! XP -- Comicality, 00:42:55 07/18/18 Wed

LOL! Still though..."Stranger Things" nostalgia is SO damn accurate! I can't believe they made this. Hehehe! I was really REALLY young at the time (I'm pretty certain I hadn't even reached double digits yet), and yeah...believe it or not, youngsters...there was a time when shopping malls weren't a thing. Not indoors. I can remember that being super weird. "How did they fit all these stores in here? This place is HUGE!" I think my first indoor mall was in Golf Mill. Yikes...that's a crazy flashback!

Anyway, can't wait! Might we get a little peek at season 3 at Comicon this weekend? Only time will tell! ::Fingers Crossed::

https://youtu.be/aXyju7zFwyE

Replies:

• WDotW For 7/16 -- Comicality, 11:29:41 07/16/18 Mon

I know that some of these vids are from a few years ago, Time I' hoping he took to just have fun and enjoy life for a while! But he's back at it again! And I wish him the best of luck! Following your dreams is the most fun you can ever have in your life! Heheh, so go for it, dude! And I wish you well!

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 11:27:17 07/16/18 Mon

This week's 3M reminds us all what it's like to crave somebody that we may never be able to have for our very own someday. Oh, the ache of it! :P

"Departure"

I'll be keeping this short, but this gay themed movie was pretty refreshing in my opinion! I'm becoming a huge fan of Alex Lawther, as he continues to impress me with his acting ability and the awesome he keeps choosing to build his career off of. I had seen him a few times before, but I think it was his 'Black Mirror' performance that got my attention, initially. And he's been awesome in everything since! (I really need to see his Netflix show soon! I've been meaning to, but...yu know...'life')

This story involves a teen moving to a small town in France to repair and fix up a house, even while his parents' marriage is falling apart. And while this is happening, he's struggling with his newfound sexuality, falling for a French boy who lives not far away. And...there we have our movie! Conflict, drama, and all that jazz! Hehehe!

If you watch this movie, make sure that you turn the subtitles on. A great deal of it is in English, but there's also a lot of French as well. And the dialogue is important, so make sure that you get both sides, k?

I won't say anything more! Just...I had fun watching this flick! I think you will too! Enjoy! And kudos to Alex Lawther! I'll be looking for anything else that he's in from here on out! He's just plain awesome! I'm a fan! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 11:17:11 07/16/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Two Rings To Rule Them All' Kiss!

Replies:

• Just a few weeks away! XD -- Comicality, 04:52:15 07/14/18 Sat

SO...it has been a few months of a break as a huge server issue kinda knocked Imagine Magazine offline, as well as the GFD: Blood Bank and the Comicality eBook store! That was a bit of a harsh blow, and things had to be rebuilt, pretty much, from scratch. Luckily, I've got a team of truly hard working and dedicated people behind me who have truly gone to bat for me and made the resurrection of all three sites possible! So my deepest thanks and smothering kisses goes out to all of them! You guys SAVED me! Again! :)

Having good friends is awesome!

ANYWAY...a great deal of April's Imagine Magazine issue was ready to go before things took a left turn. Those articles and stories still going to be posted as planned. If any of you guys want to add anything of your own to the August relaunch, please try to get it to me by the end of this coming week at Comicality@webtv.net so I can squeeze you in! K?

There are featured authors for both August and September! Which will include a spotlight on a story of their choosing, as well as an interview with yours truly on their writing process and how the story came to be! So if you're looking to promote your work, increase your fanbase, or just want to be heard...drop me an email, and get your featured author spot reserved for a future issue of Imagine! Cool?

That's it for now! Look for more new stuff soon! Seezya then!

And feel free to dive into the new 2018 issues of Imagine Magazine when you get a chance! (Issues #36, #37, #38) See what you've been missing out on! :P

https://imagine-magazine.org/

Ok...I need, like three hours of sleep before work now. Hehehe! I'm trying to get everything set into motion at once. I fixed some more stuff with the last three issues of Imagine last night! And I'll be working on the Blood Bank more on Sunday if I can stay awake long enough. ::Giggles:: But I'm working on stuff, every minute of the day! So let me put my 'go-getter' badge on and make the magic happen! Seezya soon! :P

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 01:18:47 07/14/18 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Never Ever Ever Land"! This week's challenge? Jimmy wants you to search your playlists for song titles that simply have the word 'Ever', the word 'Never', or both, in the title! Any era, any genre, it's all up to you! Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Examples in the reply below! Happy hunting! Jimmy blows you a kiss!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• OMG Yay Finally 21 Pilots just released 2 new songs -- Natsu, 21:19:56 07/11/18 Wed

Also sorry I kinda disappeared on everyone

Replies:

• New from Stephen King -- Comicality, 01:10:09 07/12/18 Thu

I've always been a huge Stephen king fan, and I think this is something new. Never heard of it before. But, it takes place in the 'King-Verse', so I'm immediately drawn in!

There's already a mention of Shawshank prison, and a rabid dog in the paper (Cujo), and Sissy Spacek is in it (Although, I doubt it's her 'Carrie' character), and one of the kids from the 2017 "It" movie. (GAH!!! BALLOONS!!!) I'm intrigued. Let's see where this goes!

https://youtu.be/gXsKCQenpt0

• An interesting question that came up in the Chatterbox Chatroom tonight... -- Comicality, 05:13:43 07/09/18 Mon

I had a lot of FUN talking to a few of you guys in the chatroom tonight! Big Hugs to all of you! And I hope to talk to you again some time soon!

However, I decided to ask a question that's always stuck in the back of my mind, and I wanted to know what you guys thought about it.

I mean, you guys know that I'm bisexual, right? (Hears gasps from the audience!) Yes. I always have been. In fact, with my last boyfriend, I took an online test to see just how 'gay' I was, and to BOTH our surprise...I only turned out to be 55% gay! Shocked the shit out of me, because I expected it to be more like 80% to 20%or something. But nope! I'm pretty much half and half.

Now, that may come as a surprise to a lot of people because I write homoerotic fiction between high school aged boys on my site, and the rest of the site is geared towards that interest. But, do you guys truly believe that this is all that I am, and all that I think about, on a daily basis? Like...how much of my life do you think is dedicated to the forbidden idea of teenage boys? It's nowhere near as much as you may think. And I was under the assumption that all of my stories and emails and message board posts had consistently demonstrated that over the past 20 years.

If you've been around for any length of time, read all the stories on my site (Even the controversial ones), and still think that I'm some horn dog who spends his day masturbating over cute boys and pushing forth a sinister agenda to get other people to do the same...then I feel some further explanation might be necessary as to the purpose of this website in general.

Basically, I want to be honest. I want to be exposed to you guys in a way where you can clearly SEE who I am as an individual and understand that themes of 'romance over sexual attraction', 'patience over immediate gratification', 'sacrifice over social control', and 'love despite obstacles', is what I have been going for from the very beginning. Not just pretty faces and young boys, made to entice and arouse the people who visit here.

I invite you all to read or re-read ANY story that I've written on this website and point out where I've ever said otherwise. Yes, a LOT of teens read this site, and like to read and look at pics of cute teen boys. As well as others who are attracted to the same thing. So that is the main content of the site. But...is that all I am? Hehehe, of COURSE not! LOL! How is that different from any local entertainment cable channel or teen magazine? In 'Imagine', there was a cute teen featured...and he's a young triathelete. That's what the article was about. Another cute teen boy beat CANCER, and his mother wrote a book about his recovery. Some are actors, some are models...what's 'weird' about that? I post other things on this board too. Movies, video games, TV shows, humorous gifs and memes, thoughtful and motivational speeches, music videos...I share my heart with you guys. And I always invite you guys to do the same. (A few of you do, a few of you don't. That's cool.) But this board has at least 10 months worth of archives with my posts on it if you want to check them out. I invite you guys to do so. Those posts will show you the exact same thing. Even when I'm depressed, hurt, or pissed off...at least I'm consistent with my beliefs and the comments I make to support them. If it's not what you're looking for...then post YOUR feelings on the board. Maybe folks will latch on and start a discussion. Listen, my creativity is stretched so thin that I'm surprised it still works at all, more times than not! It's emotionally draining and mentally exhausting. But if you have something on your mind that you want to talk about here...go for it! Let's hear it. I'll support you when I get the chance. If there's something that you're looking for on the board, then be that voice. The world is waiting, after all. :P

Browse through the board when you get a chance. I have an attraction that makes people think I should be hurt, beaten up, castrated, and murdered on sight. And that sucks, so I tend to stay away from places where I feel unwanted or like I'd cause trouble with my mere presence. But I've never hurt a minor in my life. Don't plan to. If anything, I've done more for gay teens with this site than any malicious hatemonger could ever HOPE to claim while foaming at the mouth over how despicable I am. They can't claim to have done anything positive for anybody. And that's sad.

It's been years. You guys know me 'personally'. Do I seem like a vile rapist or sexual predator to you? Do you honestly think I could have come this far if I was? Think for yourselves. Stop letting people control your ideas on a subject without having a full perspective on what's going on. K?

ANYWAY, hehehe, this is in no way directed at the conversation that we had in the chat. Everybody there was awesome! But I did beg for honesty, so I wanted to know. But, cute boys aside...the stories, Imagine Magazine, this board...if you look closely, I definitely post a lot about cute boys! It's a cute boy website! That's the THEME of the Shack Out Back, and that's why I do it, week after week. But we all post other stuff too. We post stuff about music ("I don't like that music!"), we post politics ("How DARE you! Politics makes me angry!"), we say something about religion ("FUCK YOU! I'm religious!")...and yet, those same people don't post anything positive of their own. So...what's the solution? We could talk about what THEY want to talk about...but they have nothing to say. They're waiting on everybody else to do it so they can complain. So how is it that they have an argument? They don't.

We used to have some really funny and deep conversations on this board. Now the internet is full of snowflakes and bullies. How do we fix this? I guess that's a secondary question. LOL! It's 5 AM, and I'm sleep deprived. So, however you guys decode this, comment below! But talk about what you want to talk about. It doesn't have to be 'gay' or about cute boys or anything like it. You stubbed your toe last night? Tell us about. We'll tease and laugh at you for a bit, and then we can get back to being a family again. But it takes more than waiting on somebody else speaking up first. I know from experience. ::Nods::

To our new Shackers? You guys are the new generation! So you will set the tone for what's to come in the future! I'd love to hear from you guys too! Feel free to speak your mind in the replies below. ((Hugz))

Seezya soon! Stories start again tonight! Sorr for the week long break! Mwah!

Replies:

• Oh MY!!! :O -- Comicality, 20:16:02 07/09/18 Mon

Hehehe...I uhhhh...wow.

Ahem! Sorry. Getting back to my Comsie work now. Just...hehehe, wow.

https://youtu.be/aDPlWX0ilug

Replies:

• Sweeeet! :P -- Comicality, 04:56:19 07/10/18 Tue

I finally got the chance to finish off season 2 of Luke Cage! Better than the first season, in my opinion, even though I liked that one too! Iron Fist season 2 is next, then Daredevil season 3! Can't wait!

By the way...Jesus! Bushmaster is friggin' TERRIFYING! What the hell can you DO against somebody like that??? :O

https://youtu.be/vtX6elkmO2Y

• It’s been a minute -- Juan, 03:44:09 07/11/18 Wed
    Hey what’s up you guys. Long time no talk, eh? I actually can’t remember the last time I posted on here. Just wanted to drop in on y’all and let you guys know that I indeed am still around.

So since I can’t remember the last time I posted, I don’t really know when to start updating you again. Life’s been going, I’m actually about to go study in Canada believe it or not. It’s gonna be fun, though I’m not too sure I’m going to be prepared to how cold it is up there. Canadian summer is probably like our winters. Although we did get snow down here this past winter which was f***ing amazing.

This is the first summer in about three years where I’ve been back home in Houston, and it’s been really relaxing. This past year at uni was just too much. I bit off way more than I could chew and I did not take care of myself at all. I was busy from 6 am until 8 pm. My insomnia kicked in again, and I only ate once a day, that’s all I had time for. I stretched my self to the max, and worked myself to exhaustion, but I made it out excellently. Coming back home to doing nothing was very much welcomed by me. I did nothing for a good week until I got bored.

I know I’ve posted on here about my family life before but honestly it’s not that bad at all. I do like how easy it is here. You know being sort of dependent again, and my dad and I have been getting along greatly. He’s even warming up to the idea of me being gay, which I personally never saw coming, so it was a nice surprise. Him and my mum are having problems and they both are coming to me to try and fix them. It very tough to try and get them in tandem, and even though I’ve known that their marriage has never been perfect, it’s tough to see them going through it. It’s very stressful, to say the least. I mean those are my parents, it’s awkward and uncomfortable to be in the middle all the time. But my dad and I have really been bonding this summer. And with SPORTS of all things. I’ve been in tune to all the football matches in the World Cup and my dad was really surprised that I like football. It’s about the only sport I can watch and not get bored of, it’s my favorite, but I never get to watch it. So yeah dad and son bonding over football, Americans.

I only have about a year left of uni and it’s terrifying. Deep down I know it’ll all work out, but that in itself is very stressful. Plus last fall I was having an identity crisis so I was really thinking about changing my career goals, but I really didn’t have that as an option, so I’m doing an abridged version on what I had planned. But I’ve been thinking about my childhood dream of being an explorer and wanting to go live in China, amongst the pandas in a treehouse made of bamboo. I think I’m going to work towards that somehow, someday. Sorry if this post is too long, but thank you if you’ve read this far down.

So I’m going to try and post more on here, so these aren’t the final thoughts of mine, if you even care. So I’m going to address some things. I’m not sure who went where on here, but I wish you guy the best. I hope you’re living happy lives and you’re doing ok. Teddy, Comrade Jake, TB, Fanson, Cryptic Chris, Joey, and Johnny of course Johnny ❤️ FYI Johnny you said you were going to email me back and that was 6 months ago :) haha love you lots. Com, I was thinking about your post down below. I wanted to let you know how much of a mythical creature you are to me. I love the fact that you’re a complete mystery. As I was reading your stories again, it sort of lapsed my mind to think that there’s an actual person behind these words. And your emails, wow, how I coveted and email form you. I remember the first time i ever emailed you, I was scared because I thought I was just going to be lost in a sea of emails that you probably get daily. Then when you emailed me back, I was the happiest chap ever. It was as if I got a phone call from Bette Davis. I’m not sure where I was going with this, but I wanted to thank you. You helped me through a really tough time. I won’t ever forget it.

Laters, Juan

Replies:

• So, Luis Miguel <3 -- Fanson, 04:11:18 07/11/18 Wed
    Ok so some of you may know him, others (possibly all of you who am I kidding?) don't.

He's one of the biggest artists Mexico has ever seen, starting way back in the 80's at age 10 and still going strong. He's such a talented guy and was one of the biggest teen heartthrobs back then. He's not actually mexican, but was raised here, and later got nationalized. He has a pretty sad and complicated back story from his dad exploiting him at all costs to the dissapearence of his mom at a young age.

If you want to know more of him Netflix realesed a 13 episode show about his life around the 80's and 90's, from the moment he became famous as a kid to the moment he gained international recognition as a young man. The thing is I don't know if it's available in other countries, being Netflix I think it should.

Here's one of my favourite songs from him, when he was around 14 "La Chica del Bikini Azul" ("The Girl in the Blue Bikini), you can hear how at such a young age his voice was amazing and just something else. Also you'll understand why he was such a teen heartthrob hehe. I hope you enjoy it. :D

Replies:

• I'm here! ((Group Hugz)) -- Comicality, 21:31:40 07/08/18 Sun

I didn't vanish on ya, promise! My family has been staying here since Wednesday through 4th of July weekend, so I haven't been able to talk much, that's all. But they just left like an hour ago, returning the 'Comsie-Verse' back to normal! :)

Anyway, we're starting up again tomorrow night! Seezya then!

In the meantime...awwwww! :P

https://youtu.be/Yshv3yDzt7A

• WDotW For 7/2 -- Comicality, 23:14:50 07/02/18 Mon

I imagine that it's got to be hard to remember dance routines, scripted lines, and song lyrics all at the same time! How do people do that? Geez! :P

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: -- Comicality, 22:33:17 07/02/18 Mon

Ah yes, I remember those days fondly! XP

https://youtu.be/pB6X-PhF8MY

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 22:56:23 07/02/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Naughty Naruto' Kiss!

Replies:

• HELP :) from our web page people -- RickGayAZ, 10:53:41 06/29/18 Fri
    OK, something screwy is going on now. I use Firefox. latest version is in place. updated java. it's been about a week now and still can't see the clips on voy (even though i saw them once) like i could before.
    Something interesting happened when i was talking with the tech guys at one of my online bank sites: I watched the page load, all the graphics and links and everything loads up (i could see the comments for 'waiting for....' and handshakes and such.) everything loads up completely BUT the whole screen is blank after it flashes on then off. The scroll bars move up and down, like you do to go to the bottom or top of a web page but its all still blank.

any ideas?????

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 23:10:19 07/02/18 Mon

This week's 3M brings mystery and shadows to your table! Comsie likes shadows and mystery! :P

"Vanishing On 7th Street"

I always thought this little known gem was underrated in a lot of ways. Starring Hayden Christensen, Thandie Newton, and John Leguizamo...the movie surrounds a major even that suddenly causes almost the entire population of a major city to instantly 'vanish' without warning! Plunging the city into darkness, and leaving a surge of demonic shadows to hunt down any remaining survivors who happened to have been protected by the light when the event took place.

That's the key. You have to stay in the light in order to keep from being wiped out of existence. But these creatures have learned how to 'fake' the light in order to draw you out. And then...? it's game over.

This movie has a really creepy tone to it, and I kinda liked the way they put it all together. So if you're looking for something to watch in the dark one night, and don't have to worry about a lot of blood and gore, then give this movie a shot! It's a good time, in my opinion. :)

Replies:

• First official trailer released... -- Comicality, 02:08:06 07/01/18 Sun

The 80's themed horror/slasher flick "Summer Of 84" is still on its way! I wanna see what this is all about. I'm not expecting "Stranger Things", this is a completely different vibe. So I'm curious. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :P

https://youtu.be/pIBvbzJdix0

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 16:32:35 06/29/18 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Eye Of The Beholder"! This week's challenge? Simply find a song in your favorites playlist with the word 'beautiful' in it! Every last one of you guys are beautiful, so that should be easy! It can be from any genre, or any era, of music! But th magic word today is 'beautiful'! Give us at least ONE example, no more than FOUR! Easy enough, right? Happy hunting!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• Last year, or maybe earlier this year... -- Comicality, 01:53:46 06/27/18 Wed

I shared a trailer for a video game called "Life Is Strange". I thought it was really cool, as it doesn't play like you're average shoot 'em up/horror/action/sci fi video game. Instead, it tells a story that's more of a drama. Almost like watching a coming of age independent film. And from the trailers it looks like it was hinting at a lesbian relationship between the two main characters...which takes guts. I love it!

Well, now they have a spinoff coming out, and this one is surrounding a young boy and his vivid imagination about being a superhero. Let's hope it's just as successful! It seems kinda sweet! I kinda like that video games have evolved in this way. More choices, ya know? :)

https://youtu.be/De6EAMZlVQ4

Replies:

• Alrighty, sooooo.... :/ -- Comicality, 14:50:00 06/26/18 Tue

We had some pretty violent storms in my area yesterday, and the power went out...twice. Sighhhh

So I had a laptop with limited battery power, but no internet. So I missed a day! BUT...that's not the bad part. I don't know if the tree in our backyard was actually struck by lightning or if it just kinda fell over because of the wind or whatever (Taking down half of the fence between my yard and the neighbor's)...but yeah...so now I have a fallen tree out back. Like...it fell in the neighboring house's yard, the fence is totally wrecked, and the roots are just sorta up in the air. LOL!

Now, you guys know that I am a born and bred 'city boy', and this is actually the first time I've ever lived in an actual house. Usually, it's like...we call the landlord, and the landlord calls the city of Chicago, and shit magically gets done. Today, my mom is like, "What do we do?"

"Er...hell if I know!" LOL! I mean this is a TREE! Not like a little backyard, 'kid climbing' tree. But a big fuckin' FOREST tree! So, I'm sure we'll spend my day off tomorrow trying to figure that out.

Now...where did I put that box of dynamite...? :P

ANYWAY...back to work! Next up? A new chapter of "Gone From Daylight"! I'm going to start editing now! Be sure to check this one out! ::Nods::

Also, this movie looks pretty damn cool! Just the right kind of 'dark' too! Looks like a psychological thriller, so I'll definitely keep an eye out for it. But, yeah...that's what happens when a boy puts on a dress in some households, I suppose. :P

https://youtu.be/xiBFGYwmc6E

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 08:06:41 06/25/18 Mon

This week's 3M just reminds us what an AWESOME actor James McAvoy is! And what M. Night Shyamalan can do when put to the test!

"Split"

Now...if any of you guys haven't seen this movie yet...DON'T look up anything about it! Hehehe, there is this obsessive need for people to spoil and ruin everything online, and once you see it, you can't UNsee it! So, I've out the trailer below to see if this psychological thriller might be your cup of tea. But other than that, avoid all other media about it if you can! Especially if you're a fan of Shyamalan's previous movies! There are some really cool surprises in this one! (No spoilers)

Basically, three young girls get kidnapped by James McAvoy's character, who is suffering from a severe multiple personality disorder. Twenty Three personalities to be exact. The 'split' is so divided that one personality doesn't really have much of an idea what the others are doing. Some personalities may help the girls escape, and some may hurt their chances of ever leaving there alive. This movie is not only extremely creepy, but it keeps you guessing who is who and what's going on until the very end.

That's all I'll say! ::Zips Lip:: So, if you haven't seen it, or have been waiting on it because you were unsure...I'm letting you know that this is definitely one to check out asap!

Enjoy!

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 18:02:52 06/25/18 Mon

https://youtu.be/LwlYQEOPma0

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Heaven Or Hell"! This week's challenge? Jimmy wants you to search your playlists for songs with 'Heaven' of 'Hell' in the title! And era, any genre of music, as long as it has one of those two words in the song title! Give us at LEAST one! No more than FOUR! Cool? Happy Hunting!

Replies:

• WDotW For 6/25 -- Comicality, 08:09:04 06/25/18 Mon

Hehehe, boy models are so darn shy when it comes to video and stuff! So you guys get just pics today. But I'm sure he's just as adorable on video as he is in his pics. Go for it, dude! :)

Replies:

• Story search -- Bobby, 01:16:39 06/25/18 Mon
    I read a story on Nifty years ago and I cannot remember the name of it. It was about aliens invading Earth. That's it lol many chapters later there were gay twins involved and Area 51. I really don't remember anything else. I wanna say the very first chapter had the main character in a convenience store or something. I have been thinking about this story on and off for months and I can't take it anymore. Help? Thanks!

Replies:

• HAHAHA!!! WTF??? -- Comicality, 12:07:45 06/25/18 Mon

https://youtu.be/TXfltmzRG-g

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 07:56:09 06/25/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Grab The Tiger's Tail' Kiss!

• Hehehe, ok, back to 'Comsie Work'! :P -- Comicality, 18:27:45 06/22/18 Fri

Marvel's "Luke Cage" season 2 came out today, and I binged my way through nearly half of it this morning/afternoon! Hehehe! I'm LOVING it though! So far, better than the first season. But I had to stop and use some restraint. We've still got a celebration going on here! :P

https://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ

Gonna start editing as soon as I finish dinner! Next up, "My Only Escape"! Look for it soon! ((Love and Hugz))

• DUDE...!!! :O -- Comicality, 10:25:26 06/24/18 Sun

This girl is AWESOME!!!

https://youtu.be/LKyOaDh5USI

• HUGE announcement!!! :-) -- bwctwriter, 08:15:08 06/22/18 Fri
    I've kept this under wraps til I actually through all the training, but I manage to pass all the tests needed to become a Crisis Counselor for the "Crisis Text Line!" It's an anonymous (except in an emergency) text platform where people in crisis from all over the US can text in and get free, live help from trained Crisis Counselors like myself about how to cope, how to de-escalate from making a potentially life-ending decision, where to find resources, finding the courage to reach out to the loved ones in their life, and if necessary, send help when all else fails.
    It's a HUGE undertaking that's bound to be super stressful at times, but I feel like it's going to be INCREDIBLY rewarding! Just yesterday morning, I was able to help a friend of someone in distress support said friend, AND was able to make a plan with them to do some self-care so they doesn't end up being in the same situation their friend was in! It was SUPER SCARY in the moment, but SUPER exciting! I'm like... ACTIVELY making a difference with the population I want to work with! SO COOL!

If you're interested in learning more about Crisis Text Line, wanted to be able to refer it to your friends, use it yourself, or even volunteer to be a Crisis Counselor, check it out!
    http://www.crisistextline.org !!
    Or, if you are in crisis, or are even just feeling down and would like a supportive ear (figuratively speaking of course... it's texting after all... :-p ), simply type "HOME" to 741741! It's that easy!

Good times! :-)

Replies:

• Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke -- Geoffery, 17:07:40 06/22/18 Fri

Replies:

• "My Only Escape" Is going up! -- Comicality, 20:23:06 06/22/18 Fri

So head on over to the site or the Library, and check it out! K? Let me know what you think when you get a chance!

I'll be back soon with more! :P

• "My One True Weakness" is back! :P -- Comicality, 23:45:53 06/23/18 Sat

It took me a long time to circle back to this series while trying to keep up with the others, but...here we are! I hope you guys like the new chapter! And feel free to let me know what you think when you get a chance!

Also, if this is your first time hearing about this series, or just need to go back to refresh your memory, you can find it on the Shack Out Back site by clicking the link below.

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonetrueweakness/

• Revvie's got a new car! W00t! -- bwctwriter, 22:46:34 06/15/18 Fri
    It was a busy day, so I dont have anything more than the stock photo from the dealership website, but I'll post a few more soon! W00t!

Replies:

• Been busy, but Ive got today and tomorrow off! Woo hoo!!! XD -- Comicality, 10:54:50 06/21/18 Thu

The Shack Out Back is in full swing, celebrating it's 20th anniversary online! And this is...ummm...oh wow, it's only been two days! Still, MUCH more to come!!! So, if you missed anything, or haven't signed up for the mailing list above, here's what has been posted in the last 48 hours or so!

You can find all the new chapters on the Comicality Library at http://www.voy.com/17262/ if you want to read any of them! K? I'm also posting on Nifty again for the first time in forever, so...give them some love too!

And there's more coming! Hehehe! So drop by and let me entertain ya! ::Kiss::

Seezya soon!

Ps- Sorry, I have been working SUPER hard on the updates, so I haven't been able to interact on the board over the past few days! I will correct that tonight. K? I've been reading, just don't get a chance to comment as often as I'd like to. ((Hugz))

• I fucking love this man -- Fanson, 03:41:43 06/19/18 Tue
    And I fucking love this song hehe

Replies:

• 20 Years Later!!! -- Comicality, 10:45:24 06/19/18 Tue

One story.

That's all it took. One story, typed out in an email and sent to the Nifty Archive. Hehehe, I look back and it seems like ancient history to me, and yet...so vivid that I can remember every detail of it. No big deal, no writing professors, no degree in fiction, nothing public...just a scared and closeted guy who wanted to relieve some sexual tension by trying to write the kind of story that no one else was writing at the time. There were some good ones, but they were becoming few and far between. I had so many ideas for what I wanted to SEE! What I wanted to FEEL! And...I reached a point where I just wanted to take a shot at it. Why not? Right?

Well...here we are, 20 years later. To the day. And it has been an AMAZING ride! Not just for me, but for many of us. When I talk about the Shack, you guys are always included. You are the fire that keeps this place going. It's YOU that contributes a piece of your heart and your emotion, just a few minutes at a time, that has allowed this place to thrive and survive for as long as it has. You are the bones and blood of this place, and I thank the stars every DAY that you guys have stuck by me for so long! And I'm so thrilled to be meeting many more of you guys for the very first time! In the past month alone, I've gotten emails from a TON of new visitors that never even knew this place existed before! So let me extend a welcome to you guys as well, and welcome you aboard. We've become a tightly knit family here over the years, and nothing has changed. Love you lots, and feel free to talk to me at Comicality@webtv.net any time you like. It may take me a while to answer...but I ALWAYS do! Always! :P

I won't take up too much of your time with any long winded speeches or anything. I just want you guys to know that on June 19th, 1998...I planted a seed with a single story that truly changed my life forever. I have no idea who I'd be right now if it wasn't for 'Comicality'...and I have thousands of emails from amazing people who have said the same. We've grown soooo much since this site first started out. We've had our arguments and our heartbreaks, our technological issues and our hacker attacks. But...at the end of the day, we've evolved beyond it all. Love wins. Love always wins. And if you're reading this right now...I'm going to assume that this website, with all of its flaws and hiccups...has made an impact on your lives as well. Even if it was just a moment to make you smile, and think..."Love is grand".

If I was able to do that with a cheap WebTV box, a 3rd grader's knowledge of techy programming, and some words on a screen? Then I feel BLESSED to have become a part of your lives, even if only in a small way. Because, in my mind, that's what life is all about. Leaving a footprint behind. Something positive that will hopefully outlive you through the memories and good fortunes of the people who have, somehow, been affected by the things you've done in this life. Missions accomplished while you had the chance.

I feel good today. Accomplished. Loved. Supported. This website, these stories, will be around long after I'm gone. I take pride in that. I really do. So thank you! I recognize your loyalty to this site, even when I'm being a bastard! LOL! I only hope you recognize my dedication as well, and have some faith in me and my ability to give you the best that I've got. EVERY...SINGLE...TIME! :P

We're going to part for an entire WEEK, folks! Starting today! "New Kid In School 59" is up in the Library right NOW if you want to read it! So enjoy, and let me know what you think!

"Year 20" starts TODAY!!! Woo hoo!!! Keep your eyes right here for more! Let's see if I can raise a few eyebrows between now and next Tuesday, shall we? >:)

In the meantime...hehehe, I just LOVE this kid!!! It's like...one of my favorite videos ever! Let's start this party right!!!

(Click the link if it says 'video unavailable')

https://youtu.be/WrkU56igkQ4

Replies:

• Whoah...so I guess his EP is pretty much DONE now! :O -- Comicality, 06:56:21 06/15/18 Fri

I mean, an EP is (on average) about 8 songs, and Ruel has pretty much dropped one single after another in the course of about two months! Some with complete music videos to go along with them! That is a LOT!!!

But it's all quality work! Nothing rushed or lackluster. Nothing too compromising for the 'pop' audience. I'm actually really proud of Ruel for writing his own music and creating a heartfelt project of his very own. I'm impressed. Kudos, dude!

Two more from him today! :)

Ps- Did he write the song, "Younger" for a boy or a girl? At first it seems like it's a longing song for a girl, but then it might be a song for an old friend (boy) that he just doesn't talk to anymore. It's kinda hard to gauge which was his intention with that one. But both would be awesome! Hehehe, I've been playing that song when I write! Loving it! :P

https://youtu.be/CH32vkRKmtE

https://youtu.be/wLzBdhH3sEw

• Ok, soooo.... -- Comicality, 07:03:08 06/13/18 Wed

...I don't know what the heck is going on or what's wrong NOW...but I'll be around. Promise. You know where to find me. I wish I could say the same. :(

Take your time. I'm not going anywhere.

Later.

Replies:

• Just thought this was pretty cool -- Vinny, 06:37:54 06/11/18 Mon

Replies:

• LOL! I think ALL interviews should be conducted with an army of energetic puppies! -- Comicality, 05:25:46 06/11/18 Mon

Wouldn't that just make life more fun? :P

https://youtu.be/SX9mF288Tb8

• Hahaha! Yeah...our president's going to jail... -- Comicality, 05:57:13 06/11/18 Mon

He pretty much HAS to for democracy to survive. If he gets away with all that he's done...then it's open season on 'the law' itself. So...what do you bet on? Three months? Six? We'll see.

https://youtu.be/mOVPStnVgvU

Replies:

• An interesting video.... -- bwctwriter, 17:58:37 06/10/18 Sun
    #1 is particularly good. ;-)

Replies:

• This is *NOT* an easy song to sing!!! -- Comicality, 19:44:42 06/10/18 Sun

But Ariana Grande NAILED it! Whoah! I have, obviously, been underestimating her voice in a major way! Jesus! ::Applauds::

https://youtu.be/UjzENV7rhhI

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.