VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56789 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Connor Finnerty - At only 15, this actor/dancer is already making a name for himself and I truly hope to see more from him in the near future! Extremely talented, unnaturally gorgeous...keep going for it, dude! I, for one, am anxious to see more!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
Chatterbox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

VIEW here / VOTE here

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• WDotW For 1/29 -- Comicality, 14:06:30 01/29/18 Mon

Long live 'Jyrus'! Hehehe, those two are just too damn adorable! :P

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 14:05:35 01/29/18 Mon

Somewhere between "Kill Bill" and "John Wick" lies this week's 3M selection! Enjoy!

"Accident Man"

You know, every once in a while, you just need a fun little hitman movie in your life! Based on the violent, but sometimes wacky, comic book series, "Accident Man" has made it into the live action arena!

I never get enough of Scott Adkins, first of all! LOL! He's a badass! If you've ever seen the "Undisputed" movies or "Expendables 2" (Or Wolverine: Origins, where he played 'Deadpool' at the end), then you know he can really FIGHT1 And it looks pretty damn painful. Hehehe, so he makes for an awesome hitman right off the bat. As a highly trained killer, surrounded by other highly trained killers, they all have their specialties and personal methods for getting the job done. However, when a silent buyer puts a hit out on his loved ones...the gloves come off.

Predictably, mayhem follows. Fighting and blood and comedy and some cartoonish action, but all around a fun time! So grab some popcorn and check it out on a random Sunday afternoon some time! Have fun!

Replies:

• What's your favourite thing to do? -- TurtleBoy, 15:29:28 01/25/18 Thu
    I'm not just talking about hobbies or whatever, I'm talking about everything. Every activity, pass time, hobby, sport, event... and whatever else I'm not thinking of right now. If you had to choose one thing, and one thing only, that you would choose as your favourite thing to do, what would it be?

It's not as easy as it sounds. I've been trying to decide if it's even possible to pick just one thing that I favour more than anything else. I enjoy doing different things, pretty much equally, dependent on my mood or time of year. At the time I'm doing this 'favourite' thing, I think to myself that there's nothing I'd rather do, not ever. But that's just not true.

What about you? Can you pick just one thing that you can honestly choose as your favourite thing to do?

Replies:

• 50 years ago today, January 23, 1968, 83 U.S. Sailors were captured by the North Koreans and charged with violating the North Korean waters to spy on them. On December 23, 1968, 82 Sailors and one corpse were released… -- PeteIM, 16:18:53 01/23/18 Tue
    According to the American account, on 23 January, Pueblo was approached by a submarine chaser and her nationality was challenged; Pueblo responded by raising the U.S. flag. The North Korean vessel then ordered Pueblo to stand down or be fired upon. Pueblo attempted to maneuver away, but was considerably slower than the submarine chaser. Several warning shots were fired. Additionally, three torpedo boats appeared on the horizon and then joined in the chase and subsequent attack.

The attackers were soon joined by two MiG-21 fighters. A fourth torpedo boat and a second submarine chaser appeared on the horizon a short time later. The ammunition on Pueblo was stored below decks, and her machine guns were wrapped in cold weather tarpaulins.

U.S. Navy authorities and the crew of Pueblo insist that before the capture, Pueblo was miles outside North Korean territorial waters. North Korea says the vessel was well within North Korean territory. The mission statement allowed her to approach within a nautical mile (1,852 m) of that limit. North Korea, however, describes a 50-nautical-mile (93 km) sea boundary even though international standards were 12 nautical miles (22 km) at the time.

Pueblo was taken into port at Wonsan and the crew was moved twice to prisoner of war (POW) camps. The crew reported upon release that they were starved and regularly tortured while in North Korean custody. This treatment allegedly turned worse when the North Koreans realized that crewmen were secretly giving them "the finger" in staged propaganda photos.

Commander Lloyd M. Bucher was psychologically tortured, such as being put through a mock firing squad in an effort to make him confess. Eventually the North Koreans threatened to execute his men in front of him, and Bucher relented and agreed to "confess to his and the crew's transgression." Bucher wrote the confession since a "confession" by definition needed to be written by the confessor himself. They verified the meaning of what he wrote, but failed to catch the pun when he said "We paean the DPRK [North Korea]. We paean their great leader Kim Il Sung". (Bucher pronounced "paean" as "pee on.")

Following an apology, a written admission by the U.S. that Pueblo had been spying, and an assurance that the U.S. would not spy in the future, the North Korean government decided to release the 82 remaining crew members, although the written apology was preceded by an oral statement that it was done only to secure the release. On 23 December 1968, the crew was taken by buses to the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) border with South Korea and ordered to walk south one by one across the "Bridge of No Return". Exactly eleven months after being taken prisoner, the Captain led the long line of crewmen, followed at the end by the Executive Officer, Lieutenant Ed Murphy, the last man across the bridge. The U.S. then verbally retracted the ransom admission, apology, and assurance. Meanwhile, the North Koreans blanked out the paragraph above the signature which read: "and this hereby receipts for eighty two crewmen and one corpse".

Bucher and all the officers and crew subsequently appeared before a Navy Court of Inquiry. A court-martial was recommended for Bucher and the Officer in Charge of the Research Department, Lieutenant Steve Harris for surrendering without a fight and for failing to destroy classified material, but the Secretary of the Navy, John Chafee, rejected the recommendation, stating, "They have suffered enough." Commander Bucher was never found guilty of any indiscretions and continued his Navy career until retirement.

In 1970, Bucher published an autobiographical account of the USS Pueblo incident entitled Bucher: My Story. Bucher died in San Diego on 28 January 2004, at the age of 76. James Kell, a former sailor under his command, suggested that the injuries suffered by Bucher during his time in North Korea contributed to his death.

USS Pueblo is still held by North Korea. In October 1999, she was towed from Wonsan on the east coast, around the Korean Peninsula, to the port of Nampo on the west coast. This required moving the vessel through international waters, and was undertaken just before the visit of U.S. presidential envoy James Kelly to the capital Pyongyang. After the stop at the Nampo shipyard Pueblo was relocated to Pyongyang and moored on the Taedong River near the spot that the General Sherman incident is believed to have taken place. In late 2012 Pueblo was moved again to the Botong River in Pyongyang next to a new addition to the Fatherland Liberation War Museum.

Today, Pueblo remains the second-oldest commissioned ship in the U.S. Navy, behind USS Constitution ("Old Ironsides"). Pueblo is one of only a few American ships to have been captured since the wars in Tripoli.

For more information, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Pueblo_(AGER-2)

Although this song has nothing to do with the Pueblo, Blues Image’s song Ride Captain Ride came out in 1970 and its lyrics reminded a lot of us about the capture of the ship and the torture of the crew. There is a difference between the two – there were 83 men on the Pueblo and Ride Captain Ride talks of 73 men. Read the text above and then listen to the song and I’m sure you will feel the relationship between the two.

Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride
    https://youtu.be/AeufXUFcSSA

By the way, Ride Captain Ride was written and recorded in a single day.

• Sighhhh...you know I'd come and see you in anything, Levi! XP -- Comicality, 17:13:03 01/22/18 Mon

And HEY!!! You give Levi Miller some top billing in this movie, dangit! How DARE they leave his name out! >:O

https://youtu.be/b9Ezoiqt2HU

Replies:

• Well, THAT was a mash up I never expected to see! LOL! -- Comicality, 20:03:41 01/25/18 Thu

Awwww! Two former WDotW boys, who were also two former 'Teen Pop Nostradamus' contestants, made a video together! And they're old enough to get in da club now! With 50 Cent, no less! ::Giggles::

Anyway, home for the night! Day off tomorrow! Time to relax for a little bit. :)

'Teen Pop Nostradamus 2018' goes up tomorrow! So drop in and vote for your faves between Jan 26th and Feb 9th!

Seezya soon! ((Hugz All Around))

Replies:

• OH GOD WE'RE ALL DOOMED! -- TurtleBoy, 00:01:35 01/25/18 Thu
    So I just read this article, didn't check any sources or do any research on it after, though... but the guy sounds legit, so I'm going to commence panicking in 3... 2... 1...

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AND WOMAN SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!

Seriously. That's what this article told me. It said that the Y chromosome is shriveling up into nothing, and at its current rate of degeneration, the entire male gender will be completely obliterated in about 4.6 million years.

!!!

Wait, what?

Are they sure? Maybe the test was done in a cold room or something... The should give it a warm bath, give it a good ol' Nifty story, and try again right after that. I'm sure we'd have gained at least another 2.1 million years... >:O That's about average length. SHUT UP!

But seriously, could you imagine a world populated entirely by women? What would that world be like? Would there be war, world peace, astronomical scientific leaps and bounds? I bet they'd get along far better without us. The thing is, the thought of a world where there's not one single floppy swinging about is not a world worth living in.

You heard it from TurtleBoy first, folks. The end of nigh!
    https://theconversation.com/the-y-chromosome-is-disappearing-so-what-will-happen-to-men-90125

• It's a sunshine day! :D -- Comicality, 08:32:15 01/25/18 Thu

When you find just a LITTLE bit of joy in your life...everything else is soooo much easier! Hehehe! I've gotta go to work soon, but I might actually get Friday off, and that means I can start new stories on Monday! YES!!!

Sorry, lol! I've just got...'surprises' in the works! And writing is my passion, so...I wanna share! ::Giggles::

Anyway, seezya soon!

I'll try to post more late on tonight if I can! Miss you guys! Love you lots!

Replies:

• Hello, everyone! -- Atheugorei, 01:21:13 01/24/18 Wed
    Well, I wanted to finally post on the board and make myself known. I've been a 'lurker' for a while now, and some of you might indeed recognize me — especially TurtleBoy. It's been a little while, I know. You might know me from GayAuthors, where I have posted some stuff (not a lot), as well. But, anyway, I just wanted to pop in for a second and say hi!

A bit about me. I obviously won't give too much away; but I'm 19 years old and currently a freshman in college. I've been reading Com's stories since I was probably 11 or 12, which would make it now nearly a decade that I've been enjoying his stories. I live in the midwest and go to a small liberal arts college, and am planning on majoring in Computer Science (though that, like everything, may change!). I'm normally a quite happy-go-lucky person, and some people say that I smile at everything. Right now, I'm procrastinating studying for my class 'final' (it's not really a final, but more of a semi-large exam) that's tomorrow at 9 o'clock in the morning; but I just got a two-hour nap in, so I should be alright for a good portion of the night.

I have a passion for music, and I write and compose my own stuff. I have quite an eclectic taste with certain things, so some of my favorite music genres include rap, classical music (both of which I'm a huge nerd about), R&B and 60's country (can't stand the newer stuff, unfortunately). I love to write, but I tend to get writers block and then put things off until I'm duly inspired again. I also have a tendency to start things and then leave them because I'm dissatisfied with my writing. I feel as though it could use some polishing that I am not capable of producing. But, anyway.

I'll leave you with some pieces/songs you should look up, if you don't know them already:
    — Chopin's First and Fourth Ballades (these are near and dear to my heart, because I can play them. Well, I can play the Ballade No. 1 and am working right now on Ballade No. 4. These are the pinnacle of musical expression on the piano, in my opinion, hands down)
    — Scriabin's 24 Preludes, Op. 11
    — Chopin's Sonata No. 3 (the last movement in this piece is, in my opinion, awesome — note the counterpoint and how the bass flows and connects with the treble)
    — A$AP Rocky - "LSD" (watch this while high — I swear I discover something different every time)
    — Lil Pump - "Boss"; "D Rose"; "Gucci Gang" (these are controversial, I know. But you have to hand it to the kid, he's certainly tapped into the market of repetitiveness paired with a good beat that wasn't necessarily there before. Plus, I find him kinda cute in a way. If you wonder what an hilarious self-parody the form has already become, I'd encourage you to look up Lil Windex and Lil Toenail who, yes, are both quasi-legitimate rappers)
    — Anything by Post Malone, Logic, Lil Xan or Childish Gambino (who is, interestingly enough, also an actor and a stand-up comedian)
    — Trippie Redd - "Poles1469"; "Dark Knight Dummo"
    — YBN Namhir - "Rubbin Off the Paint"

Of course, rap is subjective. Some don't like it and I would understand why — I didn't for a long time. But always give things a chance, I say!

Replies:

• If ever you have a problem with me, just email me. -- TurtleBoy, 18:32:57 01/24/18 Wed
    This goes for everyone. This kind of unwelcoming conflict has no place on the open forum. Freedom of speech is fine, but there's no need to make our home a negative atmosphere.

I'm not going to participate in these games. Not ever. Email me. Any one. We'll have an honest conversation and sort things out. Until then, there's no need for drag the entire community down because of... whatever the problem is. Or even if you don't have a problem with me, feel free to email me anyway. That's why I leave my email with all of my posts.

To the admins: Please don't approve replies to this message. I don't want this post to cause further spillage into the community.

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 13:09:53 01/22/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Funsie Onesie' Kiss!

Replies:

• WDotW For 1/22 -- Comicality, 13:29:21 01/22/18 Mon

He just seems like a real sweetheart. Hold on to that, dude! Don't let Hollywood make a jerk out of ya! :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 13:27:40 01/22/18 Mon

This week's 3M reminds us that sometimes...people really do get away with murder.

"Awakening The Zodiac"

While the Zodiac Killer will go down as one of the most notorious serial killers in American history...what a lot of people seem to forget is that he was never caught. Never. Of course, he would be in his 70's or his 80's now (assuming he's still alive) so it's not a big deal, right? Well...it kind of is. He killed a LOT of people. And he taunted the cops and the newspapers with hidden messages and clues that haven't been deciphered to this day. He was like a real life version of 'The Riddler' from Batman comic books! So...if you've got an older next door neighbor, you keep an eye on that guy! :P

Anyway, this is where our movie begins! We've got a couple that lives in a trailer and is struggling to make ends meet by any means necessary. Sometimes, when you're down on your luck, you just STAY down on your luck. Way it goes. However, when the couple comes across a box of untitled film footage...they think they may have actually discovered the recorded videos of the Zodiac Killer himself! Along with keys to deciphering the code and possibly discovering the identity of the man behind the menace. The police are offering a one hundred thousand dollar reward for anyone who can provide evidence leading up to his capture, and that's just what they need for a brand new start. So they searching for more clues.

But...what if the Zodiac isn't dead yet? What if he finds you snooping around in his old stomping grounds? It's not a good idea to chase serial killers, kids! That's just not a fun activity.

Some truly chilling moments in this movie, a little mystery, a little murder...definitely good for a popcorn Saturday! So check it out! Trailer below! And enjoy! :)

Replies:

• Major progress! XD -- Comicality, 03:40:22 01/20/18 Sat

Ok, I'd say that 95% of February's Imagine is done now, plus a few other projects that I've been working on behind the scenes! AND a new short story! AND stuff for GA Premium! AND more! ::Giggles:: My muse is throwing a tantrum right now because I can't keep up! But I'm used to it by now!

I've also finished my "Teen Pop Nostradamus" post for next Friday! Woo hoo! So be sure to stop by and vote for your favorites when I post it all! WORST case scenario? You guys might come here and totally waste a few hours gawking and drooling over a collection of REALLY hot teen boys! LOL! Because...they are GORGEOUS! Seriously...I think this is the prettiest collection of boy pop stars that we've ever had! And that's saying something!

So check in on Friday, January 26th, to see who pops up! I've been drooling for nearly two months now! It'll be nice to spread the love! :)

Seezya soon!

• Chill into the weekend -- Sam, 11:19:59 01/19/18 Fri
    I never get tired of this track or the album but you gotta check out the comments section. The best ever and they still keep coming. :)

https://youtu.be/Kp7eSUU9oy8

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 07:53:26 01/19/18 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Backlash"! Sometimes, an artist or a band comes out on the scene and gets to be super famous...but then gets overrun with unexplained backlash that destroys everything they built! Awful comments and criticism can be bad, and the mindless bandwagon to follow can be even WORSE! So...this week, Jimmy wants songs from bands or artists that were the victims of vicious backlash from the public, for whatever reason, but you still have a few songs by them that you love and appreciate just the same! Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Cool? Come on, guys! Is it really THAT bad? Quit overreacting! Let's give our guilty pleasures some love this week! Happy hunting!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• For Scott and Caleb XD -- MasterM, 18:16:48 01/18/18 Thu
    This is just torture hehehe.

Hark the Herald Angel f*ckin Sing!

Replies:

• Hahaha! YES!!!! XD -- Comicality, 01:33:13 01/19/18 Fri

https://youtu.be/FQC29joihwU

• TROYE SIVAN is on SNL this Saturday... -- PeteIM, 01:49:55 01/18/18 Thu

SNL Host Jessica Chastain Is Not Here to Make Friends
    https://youtu.be/ORY0MCcvllg

• Anyone else obsessed with this show? The End of the F**king World -- Vinny, 03:22:18 01/16/18 Tue
    I think I love this show way more than I should.

Basically, a self-diagnosed psychopathic boy runs off with a girl who also has her own issues. And he's planning to kill her, because, you know... psychopath.

It's pretty dark, but in a funny way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbiiik_T3Bo

(Also, I love the girl's accent! Could any Brits here tell me what the her accent is? Cuz it's really confusing me. Not in a "I can't understand what she's saying" way, but in a "this is interesting and really cool" way. Like, for me, there are some words where she almost sounds kinda american or kinda australian)

Replies:

• Hump Day Classic Track -- Sam, 18:03:55 01/17/18 Wed

I’ve mentioned Lou Reed so have to post this classic. Headphones and full volume you gotta grab the laid back bass. Everybody go doo de doo. :)

https://youtu.be/oG6fayQBm9w

• Movie Time -- Sam, 17:26:04 01/17/18 Wed

Com mentioned this movie on my post a couple days ago so I thought I would link it. It’s lil Kevin turned outrageously camp and doing things people did through the 60’s, 70, 80’s etc. gay club scene in New York maybe they still do. It’s like some of Lou Reed’s songs about it come to life and just like Lou’s songs it is actually a true story the people were real and it did happen. Seems like anything went up their noses lolz.

It was nothing like they do but last night Mark the kid that lives with us brought home some weed he scored from another guy in college it was supposed to be really good. A couple hours later Mark, Rob and me loaded the bong and went for it, wow it was good. We finally went to sleep about 2:30am and I woke up about 4:30am. I fancied some milk so I got out of bed and was like ’wow I’m still buzzin’ lol and went downstairs to the kitchen on unsteady legs. :) Normally I would have stayed up but thought I better go back to bed and as usual Rob was sleeping like a log. I woke up about 6:00am I bit more stable. It’s just a good thing that I was working in the office today and not driving. Not touching that deal again until the weekend. :)

Wtv the movie.

https://youtu.be/1P8C1b1IFPg

• Imagine Volume 37 cut off. -- TurtleBoy, 11:53:46 01/17/18 Wed
    It was technically a couple days ago, but I know a couple of you mentioned you were working on something. If you have something that needs finishing, I'll accept submissions until Friday. After that, everything gets held for March. No exceptions.

Thanks to everyone who's been helping out. :D

• Today is officially Blue Monday -- Sam, 10:18:23 01/15/18 Mon
    An excuse to post this classic. :)

https://youtu.be/FYH8DsU2WCk

Replies:

• It is indeed a blue Monday, Sam... -- PeteIM, 17:57:23 01/15/18 Mon

The Cranberries' Dolores O'Riordan Dies At 46

Irish singer Dolores O'Riordan of the Irish band The Cranberries, performing in Cognac, France, in 2016.
    Guillaume Souvant/AFP/Getty Images
    Updated at 4:50 p.m. ET.

From NPR.org:
    Dolores O'Riordan, the lead singer of the Irish band The Cranberries, has died suddenly at age 46.

O'Riordan defined the sound of The Cranberries — with hit songs like "Linger," "Salvation" and "Zombie." She brought a particularly Irish inflection to pop charts around the world, particularly in the 1990s.

Her publicist confirmed that O'Riordan died suddenly Monday in London, where she had been recording. No other information about her death was immediately available.

Read more at:
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/15/578138269/the-cranberries-dolores-o-riordan-dies-at-46

The Cranberries - Zombie
    https://youtu.be/6Ejga4kJUts

Replies:

• Just a little something to remind us... -- Comicality, 16:16:01 01/16/18 Tue

...What the purest love looks like.

I love you all. Keep your heads up, no matter what. K?

https://youtu.be/FEmMW62StO8

• New from The CW... -- PeteIM, 02:41:52 01/16/18 Tue

Black Lightning - Premiers Tuesday, January 16 at 9/8Central on The CW...
    https://youtu.be/RZpJeuXo2CY

Replies:

• New from Black Eyed Peas... -- PeteIM, 02:16:45 01/16/18 Tue

Black Eyed Peas - Street Livin'
    https://youtu.be/1EC8lBwroOc

Replies:

• You leave Romeo ALONE! >:O -- Comicality, 10:31:32 01/16/18 Tue

Hehehe, Bully!

You know, when first born Brooklyn Beckham grew into a teenager, it was like, "Holy smokes, he got HOT in a hurry!"

https://youtu.be/WdHAYqhPrN4

But then little Romeo Beckham grew into a teenager, and it was like, "Awwwww! He's obviously the heartbreaker of the family! He's my favorite!" Look at that smile! :)

https://youtu.be/ox7rxjBnUJ4

Then again...soon, baby brother, Cruz Beckham, will be growing into a teenager, and he's like a perfect composite of both of them. Like both older brothers in one. That's crazy!

https://youtu.be/lnQXO342N7w

Replies:

• Yeaaahhhhh.....this isn't creepy at all. ::Hides:: -- Comicality, 14:17:57 01/13/18 Sat

https://youtu.be/2eVR0i5YAv0

Replies:

• OMG!!! :O -- Comicality, 19:14:24 01/14/18 Sun

I *LOVE* YOU, MICHOONNNNNNNEEEE!!!

She's gonna be such a badass in this movie!

https://youtu.be/mSAgLsrZG2Q

Replies:

• O...M...G this hilarious -- Dwayne, 22:38:36 01/11/18 Thu
    https://youtu.be/Zo_mpwmashg

Replies:

• SWEET! -- Comicality, 17:50:42 01/13/18 Sat

Been WAITING for this! XD

Hiiiiiiiiii, Judah!

https://youtu.be/6B46J7fY4PY

Replies:

• And now for something completely different... -- PeteIM, 14:31:47 01/11/18 Thu

How a recording-studio mishap shaped '80s music
    https://youtu.be/Bxz6jShW-3E

Replies:

• Chat Party!!!!!! -- Maxxie, 22:26:53 01/12/18 Fri
    Matt like making me do this because he wants to prove me wrong. But umm yeah. Im on chat and we like want ppl to come on and chat. It be cool if you would. Umm... yeah so like come to chat!! Shout out to Sam *blush* for getting me hookef on Bleachers songs. Hehe.

Replies:

• Well, that was...'interesting'! Hehehe! -- Comicality, 14:43:23 01/13/18 Sat

https://youtu.be/5FMRUucmwD0

• Feel good about life... -- Comicality, 00:32:52 01/13/18 Sat

Hug a chicken! ::Snickers::

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...

• Gone From Daylight is up! -- Comicality, 10:59:14 01/12/18 Fri

Just in case you were looking for a new chapter! And THANKS for all of the support over the years! You guys have made this series the number ONE story on this website! Love ya for it! Happy Friday! And I'll seezya soon! :P

https://youtu.be/ZaMbVyL974s

Replies:

• Funny night -- Sam :), 02:38:07 01/10/18 Wed

We met up in a bar with some friends last night and karaoke was happening. After a few drinks I was sort of forced to get up and do a song so I did this Bleachers track. Well for a starters I can’t sing in the low key Jack does continuously so I upped it a bit and was just messing around really. Everytime I hear this song I exaggerate the high bendy bits which I did last night and it was so funny because everybody started doing it lolz. About 50 people singing along made for a totally weird sound . :) If there was a prize I should have won it lol.

Hey first to my email peeps if you still check this out I’m up to date now well except for 2 which are gonna be long ones hehe. Go check your inboxes and stop complaining. :)

https://youtu.be/_UTznjanFpc

Replies:

• Sweet! Less than six weeks away! XD -- Comicality, 09:20:48 01/09/18 Tue

Can't wait!

https://youtu.be/zaxI7gY_Ybg

(So wait...is the Soul Stone in Waukanda??? I keep seeing the purple glow thing in the trailers, that's the only infinity stone that's missing, and in the Infinity War trailer there's clearly a full on assault on the Waukandan army! That would be kick ass!)

Replies:

• Anybody fancy a good cry? -- Sam, 10:58:57 01/12/18 Fri
    R I P Bailey. xxx ;'(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5262843/Boy-pictured-holding-baby-sister-day-died.html

• In need of some series expertise... -- Comicality, 05:30:55 01/08/18 Mon

I'm not sure if any of you reading this are fans of the series "Skam", but I was looking to maybe have a short article about it in the February issue of Imagine Magazine! Skam is show that follows Norwegian teenagers in a soap opera/dram type of fashion, and one of thee biggest draws so far has been the openly gay relationships between boys. It's been running for about three seasons now, and seems to still be going strong. (I think)

Now, I haven't seen a single episode, just plenty of clips. But I know I've seen it mentioned here on the board in the past by a few of you, and I wanted to ask if you'd like to write up a short article on it. Nothing major, just tell us what it's about, how you got into the show, what you like about it, etc...without giving away any big spoilers, of course.

You guys can do this a heck of a lot better than I can! So if you're interested, and just want to spend a little time talking about a show that you've already seen and already enjoy, let me know. Either reply down below or send me an email at Comicality@webtv.net

Cool? Big thanks in advance! :)

Replies:

• Searching for a song... -- Comicality, 15:19:46 01/10/18 Wed

Can't seem to find it as I don't know the title or the artist, and it's not on the soundtrack (As far as I know). Do one of you guys have any leads on this one?

Believe it or not, I heard it in a "50 Shades Freed" trailer, and it's like a slightly darker version of Sam & Dave's, "Hold On, I'm Coming"! I only hear a bit of it in the background (Starting @0:17) in the trailer below. But it sounds cool. I wanna find it somewhere if possible!

https://youtu.be/pBRsrwD4jUQ

Replies:

• High profile Youtubers are being dragged through the mill lately -- Sam, 19:22:02 01/10/18 Wed
    High profile Youtubers are being dragged through the mill lately

Today it’s Shane Dawson being accused of being a pedo. I don’t know a lot him or any Youtubers really I personally think it’s a dumb scene but everyone to their own. I do know a few younger ex shackers really liked him and followed him. Anyhow it seems he said some stuff 6 years ago and it’s come back to bite him now he has to explain himself. I picked this up because he’s trending on Twitter.

This is his explanation of what he said back then. Whether it’s true or not I don’t know but the video that was posted accusing him is heavily edited so on that basis I tend to believe Shane but he was dumb saying that stuff even if he was joking and he knows it now. He’s aged badly since I last saw him he looks about 30 here.

https://youtu.be/I7B0z_2EZmQ

Here's the vid that started it all off.

https://youtu.be/Wl_bofUNFhs

Replies:

• Just a quick heads up... -- Comicality, 19:23:30 01/10/18 Wed

A new chapter of "Left Without Words" is up in the Library! So check it out, and let me know what ya think! :)

Replies:

• Troye Sivan (finally) has a new music video!!! -- Vinny, 01:58:29 01/11/18 Thu
    Troye Sivan - My My My!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5TqNsr6YuQ

Replies:

• Hmmmm...interesting -- Comicality, 04:02:43 01/12/18 Fri

Sort of a Blade Runner, cyberpunk, mystery. That seems pretty cool! Netflix, once again...you have my attention.

https://youtu.be/dhFM8akm9a4

• ::Giggles:: Can't I be sick for a few days without you guys falling asleep on me? :P -- Comicality, 17:44:11 01/06/18 Sat

Hehehe, just kidding! I love you! Mwah!

Alrighty then... QUICK!!!

#1- When was the last time you actually sent someone a HAND WRITTEN letter? Not an email, not a Facebook reply, not a 'like' button, not a text. I mean, actually sat down and personally wrote to somebody with a pen and paper.

#2- When was the last time that you shamelessly stared at somebody's ass? Hehehe! Like, he/she was attractive, you got a brief opportunity, and you fixated your stare right on their ass! Give us some details!

#3- Thinking back to your childhood...what would you say was your FIRST favorite TV show? Doesn't matter how young or how old you are. Doesn't matter if it was "Hanna Montana", "Saved By The Bell", "The Wonder Years", or "Leave It To Beaver"! Whatever it was, let us know!

You have 48 hours to reply! GO GO GO GO GO!!!

Hehehe!

Replies:

• Ohhhhh mama! -- bwctwriter, 17:18:07 01/07/18 Sun
    Look what I found at my local vape shop!
    I hope it helps with my pain and anxiety... :-)

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: Sorry! LOL! Just...sorry... -- Comicality, 22:27:01 01/06/18 Sat

I mean...as a country, we hit the iceberg MONTHS ago! But now? I think most people are FINALLY getting the hint that the Titanic really IS sinking! And the times of lame excuses and denial is over. So...follow the rats, people...

The inevitable collapse has just begun, but will be very quick indeed.

Ps- @2:04??? JESUS!!! I think she officially became the MSNBC version of the 'rap god' after that! LOL!

https://youtu.be/7gqnoTYhzEA

Replies:

• Call Me By Your Name and I'll call you by mine... -- bwctwriter, 18:26:15 01/06/18 Sat
    Excellent movie... Com, I dunno if u've seen it yet... I know u mentioned it but yeah... If u haven't already, you're gonna love it. :-)

I was sitting there watching it and the dad started sounding familiar and I'm like... Is that that guy from Hugo?? Sure enough, it was the same actor who played Rene' Tabard. I liked his character in that movie.. Random, I know but.. Just sayin.

So yeah... Very well directed movie, well acted... It's a bit long, and probably ran a TAD long in a couple spots, but overall it was def. worth the watch. Timothée Chalamet did a FANTASTIC job... And Armie (Armand) Hammer (REALLY??? Who names their kid after baking soda?? That's just MEAN! :-p ) was excellent as well...

Overall, the story painted a very loving, if fleeting, relationship between the two main characters. First love, forbidden love, both excellently played out on screen. Music was touching, cinematography was a scosh shy of masterful but still very, very good... Just overall a very well-made movie. I doubt it will rise to Academy Award levels, but u never know. It probably didn't kiss the Academy's ass quite enough, but it's certainly deserving of a nomination in my opinion.

Give it a watch when you can, if you haven't already... I highly recommend it. 5/5 stars from me!

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 18:11:21 01/06/18 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "A Touch Of Sweetness"! It's a brand new year, and Jimmy's looking for you to focus all of your attention on the ones you love personally! The ones closest to your heart! Sometimes, song lyrics can say all the things that we wish we were poetic enough to say ourselves! We don't share our deepest, affectionate, emotions as often as we should. What are we hording for? It's not like it isn't in infinite supply! This week, Jimmy wants you to find songs in your playlist with sweet and playful lyrics that you'd like to pass on to the ones you truly care about! Tell them you love them! Hehehe, flirt a little! Put on the charm, and give us the songs that might win the heart of your favorite crush! Give us at least ONE! No more than FOUR! Happy hunting!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• "Strawberry Chapstick" -- Comicality, 02:41:29 01/03/18 Wed

Howdy, folks! I just wanted to alert you guys to a brand new short series called "Strawberry Chapstick" that I wrote specifically for GayAuthors Premium! It's a short and sweet four chapters about two cuties who meet during the end of their Summer vacation at the Lake! So check it out! And feel free to let me know what you think as soon as you get a chance! Premium members only! And there's a TON of good stuff that you're missing out on in that section from a whole horde of talented writers! So if you don't have it yet...what are you waiting for!

https://www.gayauthors.org/stories/browse/premium/

The first chapter is up right now! Enjoy!

• Imagine Magazine #36 -- Comicality, 23:17:36 01/01/18 Mon

Happy New Year, everybody! :)

2018 is here, and we are starting to make this one of the most incredible years yet! Day one! With a brand new issue of Imagine Magazine!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-36/

Many of the stories that you've come to love from the beginning are back with new additions, like "Brandon Smiling", "Portals", "Auranades","Seashells", "Shelter", and more! Also, Cirrus' Book Club, Mike's review of Disney's 'Andi Mack', and a short article on Tourette Syndrome by Tricky71! Also, a short and amazing story from our featured author of the month, MasterM! This is followed by an interview (with yours truly), talking about what it was like to write a story like this for the very first time! Check it out!

There are brand new sections as well as fun facts, Comsie Talks about 'Teen Pop Nostradamus', and a couple of brand new sections that you can expect from month to month from now on! Cool?

Now quit listening to me ramble on and go get yourself some new stories! And remember, we are ALWAYS looking for more content! Articles, artwork, stories, personal pieces...send them to me at Comicality@webtv.net and we'll set you up with your own space in the next available issue! Cool?

Have fun!

And, if you're brand new to the "Shelter" storyline, you can find the first 7 chapters in the link below!

https://youtu.be/d0pKA4CRCGs

http://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicality/shelter

Replies:

• :-o Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :-( -- bwctwriter, 14:20:00 01/05/18 Fri
    Jon Paul Steuer, aka Quentin Kelly from 90s sitcom Grace Under Fire, has died at 33... :'(
    No cause of death was released, tho like all other Hollywood stars, he was not without substance abuse problems, so... :'(

RIP, Quentin....

I can't figure out how to embed a pic from his Grace Under Fire days, so here's a link...

https://imgur.com/a/qupa7

Replies:

• Taking a chance here... -- Comicality, 08:35:19 12/30/17 Sat

Some friends of mine from back home in Chicago sent me this video recently, and I happen to think it might be one of the most important music videos out right now. Then again, I live in the US and we have a serious friggin' problem right now that is growing more and more dangerous with every passing hour. So that might just be me.

I'll be honest...the content of this video is highly controversial. So I don't know if I want to warn you guys to put your 'armor' on, or inspire you to let your guard down so you can pay attention and really absorb what's going on here. Either way, I've learned to trust you guys with a number of volatile conversations in the past, and I hope that we can maybe have an open discussion about it here on the board, even if you do so anonymously, without it turning into some kind of angry rant competitions against one another.

Many MANY of you guys know about my...ummm...'honesty' about certain things. And I've been known for speaking my mind and even being a bit harsh when it comes to certain topics. Doesn't mean I don't love you guys, but a friendship isn't real if we can't disagree and argue every now and then, later snapping back to what made us friends in the first place. Tough love isn't something that I shy away from if I think it's needed. And you all know that. Which is crazy, because I can't always handle what I dish out as gracefully as I would like to believe. But this is something that has gone on long enough, and it's a conversation that I think more people need to begin with one another.

This is a rap artist that I've heard of before, but never heard any of his music until now. Needless to say, I will be searching for more from now on. This is a song telling two very different, very passionate, sides of the explicit racism here in America right now. And I know that many aspects of our personal history come into play, the US is not the only place in the world where this kind of brutal hatred and blatant racism exists. I've seen in South America, I've seen it in South Africa, I've seen it in the UK with Brexit...it's everywhere. What is the fucking PURPOSE??? It's so mind bogglingly STUPID to me!

I did try out an experiment some months ago to try to do a little bit of healing with 'One World Wednesday' here on the Shack, but it takes a lot of time and research an extra effort that I couldn't keep up with, unfortunately. Maybe I can start it up at a later date. Who knows? But this video really struck a chord with me, and I actually got a little teary eyed by the end. So I figured I'd share it with you guys, if for no other reason than to begin a dialogue about it all.

Again, I want to warn you that some of the language and subjects in this video will strike a nerve or two! So it's not for the faint of heart. But I think it really balances out two sides of a little talked about argument, and shows what can happen with some harsh venting and then an open minded dialogue about the situation takes place.

Also, I'd like to point out that the rapper, Joyner Lucas, does *NOT* appear in this video! Both men are actors, speaking with his voice in the lyrics. Cool?

Have a look! And please feel free to share your feelings below. It took a LOT of courage for him to even attempt to make this song and music video! Don't let it go to waste!

Change is coming. And growing pains are necessary to make that happen.

https://youtu.be/43gm3CJePn0

Replies:

• The Countdown. -- Sam. :), 08:36:13 12/31/17 Sun

The Sydney fireworks have happened with a rainbow theme to celebrate gay marriage laws passed and were great Happy New Year Ozland. :)

This clip is from Jools Hollands Hootenanny it goes out about 11 pm to 1am every New Years Eve on BBC2. Funny thing is that it’s recorded early December and a few years ago BBC mistimed it and it ran about 5 minutes late, the live myth was blown lol. They were still talking about midnight being almost here when midnight had happened and gone.

Enjoy yourself.

https://youtu.be/fW280u2pbIw

Replies:

• I'm gonna get there one day, MJ!!! -- Comicality, 01:32:56 01/01/18 Mon

As many of you guys may know, I didn't really idolize many celebrities growing up. No heroes or mentors...it just wasn't really a part of my personality. Then came Michael Jackson.

I IDOLIZED Michael Jackson! He was my first. Maybe even my only, to be honest. I was hurt for WEEKS when he died. Still hurts to this day. Because I'll never get the chance to just...meet him and scream about how much I wished I could be even HALF the artist he was. The world is a different place because of his influence. That's the goal of any artist, you know?

Anyway, this guy is amazing! Hehehe! And I'm gonna get that kind of longevity and respect too someday! I'm about half way there! MJ's still got a bunch of years on me in terms of utter genius...but I'm catching up, dangit! ONE day! :P

Love always!

https://youtu.be/RztUdknG9H4

Replies:

• Happy New Year! :) -- Comicality, 23:19:52 12/31/17 Sun
    I'm feeling a little jittery and excited right now! Hehehe, 2018 is less than an hour away! And, more than anything, I'm looking forward to this being my 20th year online! I want to start the celebration right away! Like...TONIGHT! Hehehe! But I'll have some restraint. Promise. At least for a little while. ::Giggles::

Let's all agree to do things even bigger and better in the new year ahead of us! Let's share love, spread good vibes, and stop being so petty. We're being given an opportunity to be better than we were yesterday. Let's take advantage of that opportunity. K?

Also...'Teen Pop Nostrodamus' is returning for 2018!!! It's been a while since we've played the game, and a lot of our favorite cuties have grown up to be handsome men over the last few years! But a new generation is just getting started! And with some support, they can be a part of the future! Come back and vote for your favorites on Jan 26th! Our bets have been pretty solid the last three votes we had! Let's see how close we get this time! After nearly 100 cute boys...there's gotta be some good bets in there somewhere!

Ps- I had gotten a little rusty on making a TPOP video! LOL! I forgot how HARD it is to get everybody moving to the same music! But after a few weeks of weirdness, I got back in the groove again. So...SCORE! :P

https://youtu.be/ABtC7eeA8WI

Look for a short article on the origin and creation of "Teen Pop Nostrodamus" in the brand new Imagine Magazine!!! (https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/)

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]56789 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.