VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Sam Ashe Leonard - This Canadian youngster has not only gotten into the acting biz early on in his life, but it already trying his hand at directing and producing! Which is pretty damn ambitious for a 14 year old, but more power to ya, dude! Something tells me that we'll be hearing more from him in the years to come! So keep an eye on him! He's bound to be a Canadian treasure! Hehehe!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 11:36:06 09/08/17 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "One Direction"! This week, Jimmy is feeling a little lost! He's gotten himself all turned around in the mall and he needs to find his way out! So...he wants you guys to search through your playlists and find songs that have a 'direction' in the title! That's it! Up, down, left, right, forward, backward...whichever direction you can find to help Jimmy find his way out of there! This week...Jimmy wants FOUR from each of you! No slacking! Hehehe, this challenge would be too easy, otherwise! :P So give us some directions below! Happy hunting!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• D'awwwww!!! Little Batman and Catwoman! -- Comicality, 12:35:11 09/08/17 Fri

Yeah...they're too morally incompatible to ever make it work. Too bad. 'Cause I imagine the sex would be AWESOME! :P

https://youtu.be/gQbdXJPAEzA

It's just so FREAKY that they found a young actress that looks SOOOOO much like a young Michelle Pfeiffer 'Catwoman' to be...'Catwoman'! Dude...that's crazy!

https://youtu.be/eeEz9oE17ac

• I dont wanna cause a panic, but... -- bwctwriter, 08:57:02 09/07/17 Thu
    I'm going to see IT today, a day early from national release!!! OMIGOD!!!!

Sorry for you peeps that have to wait another day... I dunno why, but sometimes Prov gets movies a day early. Not terribly often, tho, but damn if I'm not gonna take advantage!

I'll give u my full first impression when I get home tonight! :-)

--Rev

Replies:

• A sucker really is born every minute... -- Comicality, 18:34:38 09/06/17 Wed

Educational film from 70 Years ago...

https://youtu.be/cYPPZg4xgq8

News report from yesterday...

https://youtu.be/UpaRroDbFJ4

We're learning...but how much longer is this going to take? How many times does the world have to keep regressing and making this same mistake?

People are disgusting...

Replies:

• Would you like a few more minutes of sleep before class every day? The Rand Corporation and the CDC want you to get it. -- PeteIM, 02:21:34 09/06/17 Wed

If you could convice your school to get on board with them, they could even save money by doing it. Here's an article from Tuesday's Chicago Tribune:
    Study links school day, economy
    8:30 a.m. start in classrooms could pump $1B into Illinois within 5 years, researchers say
    By Gail MarksJarvis Chicago Tribune

If school districts throughout the state moved starting times to 8:30 a.m. so middle and high school students could sleep longer, Illinois’ economy would gain $1 billion within five years, according to a study by the Rand Corp.

The state, along with others throughout the country, would benefit from fewer car crashes involving sleep-deprived adolescents and from students performing better in school, going to college and earning more in their careers, the study said.

The researchers said the gain to the nation would be $9.3 billion within two years if every state made the change, a figure that is comparable to the annual revenue of Major League Baseball. The gains would come in the form of increased productivity, more tax revenue and other factors, according to the researchers.

The nation’s economy would grow $83 billion within a decade, the study said. For the same period, Illinois would gain $2 billion after covering the extra costs associated with later start times.

The Rand researchers looked state by state at the potential growth. Attention focused on starting times after the American Academy of Pediatrics said teens need more sleep and schools shouldn’t start before 8:30 a.m. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention raised similar concerns.

In response to those studies, school districts such as Barrington School District 220 considered changing starting times in 2016, but ultimately made no alteration to their schedule. Barrington High School students start school at 7:40 a.m. Chicago Public Schools also considered changing start times, but didn’t. The school district has a range of starting times with some beginning as early as 7:30 a.m. The school district declined to provide average starting times.

CDC data show the average school starting time throughout the state of Illinois is 8:11 a.m., which means that the state on average has start times that are closer to the recommended 8:30 a.m. than much of the nation.

“Bravo for Illinois,” said Rand researcher Wendy Troxel, although the average reflects some starting times that are easier on students than others. “We are paying for sleep deprivation and we can mitigate that.”

Although Illinois wouldn’t recover the extra costs of a later average starting time within the first couple of years of changes, after five years Illinois would be gaining a $1.56 return on every $1 spent on moving teen starting times to 8:30 a.m., according to Rand.

A Brookings Institution study estimates that it would cost an estimated $150 in extra spending per student to move the start times back. Those costs would stem from bus schedule changes. In addition, each school would incur an extra $110,000 on costs such as extra lighting, which schools need when staying open later in the day for extracurricular activities.

Another study by Fred Danner and Barbara Phillips in the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine suggested that the car crash rate decreases by

16.5 percent due to an hour delay in school starting times.

Other studies have linked sleep deprivation of adolescents with obesity, depression and other problems, and shown that later starting times contribute to higher graduation rates.

gmarksjarvis@chicagotribune.com

Twitter @gailmarksjarvis

http://digitaledition.chicagotribune.com/infinity/article_popover_share.aspx?guid=8c605102-35bb-4636-b906-db8618278e93 - Study links school day, economy

Replies:

• New trailer for Ready Player One. -- Mike84, 16:02:42 09/07/17 Thu

Still really looking forward to checking this out.

The book is awesome, so I recommend checking that out as well.

Btw, I wasn't prepared for the end part of the trailer. You'll see what I mean when you watch it for yourself. XD

• A now...for a moment of calm... -- Comicality, 16:47:04 09/06/17 Wed

::Snickers::

https://youtu.be/AloNtiGpAZ0

Replies:

• So...seeing as weather is extremely predictable/unpredictable... -- Comicality, 18:45:36 09/05/17 Tue

My mom and I did stock up on some extra food and stuff, just in case the worst case scenario comes into play. ::Fingers Crossed:: that it won't be as bad as what happened to Texas and Louisiana. :(

Anyway, Hurricane Harvey has increased in intensity, and will be heading our way (Georgia and South Carolina) as soon as this coming weekend. What kind of damage will it do? Ummm, don't know. I've never been through one before. I do have one or two phone numbers of Shackers handy, so if something major happens and I can't communicate with you guys online, I'll do what I can to keep you updated. K? I doubt it'll come to all that, but that's all left up to nature at this point.

Big kisses! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• U guys need to listen to this! -- Caleb, 16:28:17 09/04/17 Mon
    Sorry I'm on my phone I cant get the code thing but this is Alec Benjamin's new song!!!!!!!!!! OMG it's so good!
    https://youtu.be/jRRjeI5K_tA 💔😍💓

Replies:

• It's often said that Japanese game shows are known for being the most bizarre shows on TV... -- Mike84, 16:36:59 09/04/17 Mon

But I saw a show called "Naked Attraction", on channel 4, produced here in the UK, for the first time the other night. And I was blown away. Unsure what to think about it. I'm conflicted.

It's a blind date show with a difference.
    The person who gets to pick the date sees everyone naked before meeting them. However, they see them in parts. They're in these opaque pods (see photo above), where you can just see their silhouettes. At first. And then the opaque door rises and their bodies are on full display.
    Starting from the bottom half of them, until, lastly, their faces. As they get sneak peeks of their bodies, they have to vote a person off every round.

And the reasons given are along the lines of "I don't like his penis", "I don't like her breasts, too small" etc. It's really quite blunt.

I'm just like everyone else, I enjoy seeing flesh (well attractive flesh :P). But at the same time, seeing people on TV being judged entirely on their dangly, wobbly genitalia to win a date, just seems weird.

Then again, they're adults and know what they're doing. If they don't care about their own modesty, then have at it.

Yes, it's on YouTube and elsewhere online, but I'm not going to link it on here because it contains nudity. And some of our friends on here are minors. :P
    However, the clips on YouTube are 'boxed' to pass the copyright censors, which reduces the screen size. So if you want to check it out, then you're probably better off watching online elsewhere.

Replies:

• Doin a Stranger Things marathon... -- Dwayne, 23:22:16 09/03/17 Sun
    Because...200 channels and nothing on...lol

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 12:45:13 09/04/17 Mon

This week's 3M gives us a bit of a dark fairy tale for Halloween!

"Boys In The Trees"

When I use the term 'dark fairy tale', I think that's the most appropriate term to describe this Australian gem. It's not a horror movie. More like a coming of age story with a haunting feel to it, and a couple of supernatural elements thrown in for good measure. But horror-wise, it's not going to be anything more than what you might find in an episode of 'Goosebumps' or 'Who's Afraid Of The dark', hehehe, promise.

The movie tells the story of Corey and his former best friend, Jonah. While they used to share a strong bond when they were young, something happens that causes them to go their separate ways. Corey becomes surrounded with some truly worthless, and yet wildly popular, jerks and bullies...who party every weekend and make no apologies for the people they hurt along the way. Jonah, however, has become the outcast. Pushed aside, beaten, and called names...such is the high school experience. Sighhh...

Anyway, it's Halloween night just before the boys' senior year comes to an end, and Corey witnesses Jonah having a bit of an accident on his skateboard. Not knowing how serious the injury truly is, Jonah demands that Corey walk him home. The boys go through an old area that they used to walk through as kids and play a game where they tried to creep each other out with ghost stories and imagine what they must look like. And from there...well, you'll just have to see for yourself! :)

While it's a little bit different from your usual coming of age movie, I found myself really loving this flick! The 'ghost stories' that Jonah tells are actually depictions and metaphors of his own life, being bullied and ridiculed, and giving hints as to why the boys stopped being friends in the first place. You do get some creepy moments throughout, and by the end you get to see why the journey was so essential to the plot of the movie. So give it a look! Plus, you get Australian cutie, Toby Wallace to gawk at, which is always a plus! Hehehe! Have fun!

Replies:

• This is kinda cool! :) -- Comicality, 13:30:00 09/03/17 Sun

After playing some of the Telltale games like "Walking Dead" and "Wolf Among Us", the whole story based video game format has always been cool, but this one is different. It looks more like a brooding teen, coming of age, independent movie. And I'm not sure if the two lead female characters are supposed to be romantically linked, but all the trailers I've seen over the past year or so made it seem that way.

I mean, it's an actual video game so there is action and some mystery and stuff to do, but it's toned way down to just feel like a indie flick. Brilliant.

Geez, remember in that game, "Bully", where you could make your character gay and have a boyfriend? Omigod, the OUTRAGE! Who knows...maybe we'll get a gay teen game for boys someday. For right now, though, this is a big step forward.

If they ARE indeed a couple, that is. I can't confirm that. Oooh, I would LOVE to write for one of these games!! How fun would that be? Hehehe!

https://youtu.be/bVq3JMcA9qQ

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 12:10:23 09/04/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Randy Rugburn' Kiss!

Replies:

• Happy Birthday Michael. -- ., 11:30:32 08/31/17 Thu
    https://youtu.be/22WmFJYFstM

Replies:

• This is the week -- ., 13:41:55 09/04/17 Mon

It’s back to school time and it’s amazing when you talk to schoolkids how many of them are looking forward it and for those for those that have gone back are happy about it I know I was always glad to get back after summer break. July we were all hyped up about the holidays but come the end of August we just wanted to get back with our schoolmates. I would say about 90% are glad to go back to school again.

Gotta love the Dad dancing lol.

https://youtu.be/Jr-xvadBUfo

Replies:

• This is CRAZY!!! :O -- Comicality, 14:27:59 09/04/17 Mon

LOL! I know that it's coming! Eventually, Token and Eminem are going to have to go toe to toe! That's going to be INSANE! Because I don't think Eminem is ready to give up the title yet on this one! Still...Daaaaaaaammmnn, Token! JESUS! LOL! ::Mind Blown::

https://youtu.be/4UwH97qI0aM

He's almost there, dude! Seriously...but...not quite a Jedi yet! (@4:25...yeah, Em is still fucking CRAZY!)

https://youtu.be/XbGs_qK2PQA

Replies:

• WDotW For 9/4 -- Comicality, 12:52:14 09/04/17 Mon

::Giggles:: Zach's my favorite. Ahem...

:P

Replies:

• Has anybody heard from Juan recently? -- Comicality, 13:04:15 09/04/17 Mon

Was just a little concerned with how he was doing. Let me know if he's dropped one of you guys a line.

Replies:

• Hey Joey - STAY AWAY FROM the Walmart!!!!! -- RickGayAZ, 19:22:06 09/01/17 Fri

Replies:
  • OMG!!! I just finished binging season 7 of Game of Thrones... -- Dwayne, 20:47:46 09/03/17 Sun
    And it was everything that was awesome about the show...the best season of the entire series...COMSIE and everyone else...you NEED to see it...season 7 was THE most AMAZING, Heart pounding, twists and turns and more twists and turns...OMG,OMG...just...GO WATCH IT!!! ALL OF IT!!!

https://youtu.be/1Mlhnt0jMlg

https://youtu.be/giYeaKsXnsI

Replies:

• Chapter 2 of "GFD: Dark Web" is up! :) -- Comicality, 14:42:37 09/02/17 Sat

Yep, vampire stories are continuing too this weekend! So if you read "Billy Chase" already, go back to the library! There's more! :)

Replies:

• "Untouchable" Chapter 20 Is Up! -- Comicality, 01:22:20 09/03/17 Sun

Exclusive only to the Library and Nifty! I hope fans of the series like it! Let me know what you think! :)

Replies:

• And now for the REAL Fake News... -- PeteIM, 16:48:17 09/02/17 Sat

Read more at http://www.theonion.com

Replies:

• And now for something completely different... -- PeteIM, 14:18:31 09/02/17 Sat

Kellyanne Conway Says That Trump's Most Notable Characteristic Is His 'Humility'
    https://youtu.be/2xuFpYRulMQ

Replies:

• This was a really sweet idea... -- Mike84, 14:23:32 09/02/17 Sat

Young children with disabilities / illnesses professionally made up to look just like the superheroes they admire.

Man, I'd be so excited to be kitted out that way. I remember being about 8 and being excited just to wear the TMNT eye mask, which was nothing more than a thin piece of cloth, really, but these kids look amazing.

Replies:

• Awwwww... :) -- Comicality, 11:03:35 09/02/17 Sat

https://youtu.be/M0ZtbOeKoV8

Replies:

• Artificial Intelligence... Will it take over for us? -- PeteIM (), 02:50:50 09/01/17 Fri

Some day in the not-too-distant future, I am going to be too old to drive a car. I've been driving for 53 years and if I lose my driver's license, I'll have to depend on others for transportation. The closest grocery store is three miles away, so walking would be out of the question. I'm looking forward to self-driving cars. I could easily have a chauffeured car at my beck and call. What makes this possible is Artificial Intelligence. Some people are afraid of it as the following intimates. But I have faith in people and I know that self-driving cars will be on the roads soon... hopefully before I die. :D

My original video was removed, but thanks to Mike (Thanks, Mike), we have this one:

LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman on potential for artificial intelligence
    https://youtu.be/z-IpbLr5HJU

Last edited by author: Fri September 01, 2017 15:23:13   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• Well, that does it for my vimeo acct... :-( -- bwctwriter, 16:52:54 09/01/17 Fri
    So... Now I dunno how to post my captioned videos... :'(

Anyone have any ideas? I mean, I could probably find some overseas video site that doesn't care about DMCA takedown requests, but chances are the site is gonna be in some foreign language... Which, i mean, isn't that big of a deal, because the videos would still be in english and the play controls are obviously self-explanatory... But it's the principle of the thing.

Anywho... Thoughts? I could really use some ideas, cuz I dont want to stop making and posting videos for Joey and anyone else who can benefit from captioned music videos.

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 03:17:48 09/01/17 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Foreign Tongue"! Hehehe, Jimmy warned ya that the challenges would get a bit more...ummm...'challenging'! But it's a good thing! It'll broaden your musical tastes in the long run! Gotta get out of your comfort zone sometimes! This week, Jimmy just wants some cool music to listen to. But there's ONE request in all this...the song CAN'T be in English! Psh, English is so overrated! LOL! So Jimmy wants you guys to find songs, ANY songs, that aren't sung in the English language! For you guys overseas who speak other languages and listen to other types of music, this might be really easy for you! For the US and parts of the UK...time to step up and get 'international'! You've got Spanish, French, Russian, Italian...tons of stuff to choose from! So dive in, and give us at least ONE song...no less than FOUR! And give us the name of the language being spoken! Let's get those sexy tongues wagging, people! Happy hunting!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• Finally... -- Mike84, 10:41:14 09/01/17 Fri

I've been waiting for this one for several years. I loved the original. It's one of my favourite horror flicks.

The second film was also pretty good.

This will be the third movie of the series. Hope it does the first two justice.

Replies:

• o ya! -- Caleb, 19:03:49 09/01/17 Fri
    hi guys Toby Randall signed with Roc Nation! Thats why he is releasing his own songs now lol its so amasing http://rocnation.com/tobyrandall/ thers no youtube vids yet but hes on spotify and itunes tho you got to listen to them there good. he even gets introed by DJ Khaled!

• Only one more episode! -- Comicality, 18:43:35 09/01/17 Fri

After sleeping half the day away I started catching up on "The Strain"! I've only got one episode to go before the big series finale on Sunday! Then...no more "Strain". (And no more Zack. Awww, he was just getting to be cute!)

You know, I had FORGOTTEN about the 'feelers'! Holy cow, those things are creepy! Hehehe, you would think that a show wouldn't go so far as to feed upon a busload of blind children...but NOPE! The Strain don't give no 'honeybadger' fucks! LOL!

Alright, one more episode! Let's go!

https://youtu.be/GPguGPxX_xk

• Save this Amazon address... -- PeteIM, 13:53:31 09/01/17 Fri
    This lists the top 100 free books for Amazon's Kindle (and Kindle app). It is ever changing.

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store-eBooks/zgbs/digital-text/154606011/ref=zg_bs_fvp_p_f_154606011?_encoding=UTF8&tf=1

• Hehehe, hey look! :) -- Comicality, 22:42:09 08/31/17 Thu

One of the reasons it took so long to make Paris Liston a WDotW was the fact that it was hard to find any videos with him in it. And this week, I found a second one from months ago. So I only had two to work with, but that was enough, I guess. He doesn't post that often. :P

http://www.voy.com/15900/1/87309.html

Funny thing...look, he just happened to upload a new video a few hours ago out of the blue! :O

Coincidence? Yeah, prolly. Hehehe! But if you're watching, cutie pie...MWAH! ::Snuggles::

https://youtu.be/lBZcxUAOVCs

Replies:

• 19 years later... -- Mike84 (), 10:11:43 09/01/17 Fri

Harry Potter fans have gathered in London, at the King's Cross Station, to mark the occasion in the epilogue of the last Harry Potter novel where Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley travelled to King's Cross station with their three children, James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna, to see Albus depart for his first day at Hogwarts. September 1st, 2017.

None other than Warwick Davis himself made an appearance at the Harry Potter event.

This is the scene in the movie version.

This scene always makes me feel a little sentimental for some reason. I guess it's because it's the end of a great book and movie series, but just the beginning of another. An adventure that we'll have to live out in our imaginations (unless they ever make a sequel series) for the next generation and their adventures at Hogwarts.

Last edited by author: Fri September 01, 2017 10:20:34   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• YAY!!!! XD -- Comicality, 22:07:05 08/31/17 Thu

Ok, so I'm not quite sure what Myr did right (Or what I might have been doing wrong), but the issue with the mailing list has been FIXED! ::Dances::

So give me an hour, and I'll get this party together! Seezya then!

Replies:

• I don't want to alarm anyone, but... -- bwctwriter, 06:01:58 09/01/17 Fri
    IT comes out in SEVEN FUCKING DAYS!!!
    OMIGOD!

Replies:

• "GFD: Fanboys 7" Is Up! -- Comicality, 02:43:21 09/01/17 Fri

The mailing list is fixed, you guys! XD

Anyway, I'm posting new stuff all day today! So I'll seezya soon with more! But for right now? Head on ovr to the library! There's a new "GFD: Fanboys" waiting for ya! ((hugz))

Also, I've been getting your emails over the past few days, and I love you too! K? Thanks for thinking about me! ((Huggles)) I'll get back to you soon!

Enjoy the new chapter!

• Not all of the people in Houston want to be interviewed... -- PeteIM, 02:45:31 08/31/17 Thu

Mother At Houston Shelter Goes Off On CNN Reporter
    https://youtu.be/kqkcajYOTfc

Replies:

• Found on IMGUR.com... -- PeteIM, 00:29:45 08/30/17 Wed
    This is a series of pictures and it will be easier to go to the site to view them.

A couple of guys were in their boat in the Houston area looking for people to help.

Don't worry, it has a happy ending.

http://imgur.com/gallery/h6k9H

Replies:

• Rex must have read my reply to Juan's post. Fortunately, Rex is a better writer than I am... -- PeteIM (), 11:59:07 08/29/17 Tue
    Here is the opening of Rex Huppke's column in Tuesday's Chicago Tribune. (August 29)

Tragedies like the one unfolding in Texas, as rain continues to fall and floodwaters rise, have a way of peeling layers off people until only their humanity remains.

Just the bare essence. The good stuff.

Stripped away are the things that bog us down so much, things like faith or skin color, sexuality or political beliefs.

A few days before Hurricane Harvey began unleashing its fury on the coast of Texas, Sen. Tammy Duckworth [Illinois, D], an Army combat veteran who lost both her legs in Iraq, released a statement reacting to a proposed ban on transgender men and women serving in the military:

“When I was bleeding to death in my Black Hawk helicopter after I was shot down, I didn’t care if the American troops risking their lives to help save me were gay, straight, transgender, black, white or brown. All that mattered was they didn’t leave me behind.”

When it comes to life or death, biases and bitterness tend to wash off rather swiftly.

You can read the entire article here:
    http://digitaledition.chicagotribune.com/infinity/article_popover_share.aspx?guid=7d8fe526-fe08-49eb-be04-8ce898c74f44 - Hurricane rescues show how quickly divisions wash away

Last edited by author: Thu August 31, 2017 02:40:20   Edited 2 times.

• Sighhhh...well, I think I've been beaten... (Pouty Comsie) -- Comicality, 21:15:00 08/30/17 Wed

So, for the last few weeks, I haven't been able to get into my own mailing list and send out any announcements about the new stories that have been posted. And if I can't tell people the new chapters are out, then they don't know. And if they don't know, then...I'm basically writing for nothing. This has happened before. Updates to my laptop, or to GayAuthors, or to Windows...things get out of sync or some 'bug' shows up and it needs to be fixed before I can operate again. It's usually temporary, but this pesky bug doesn't seem to be going away. I spent the last two or three days trying desperately to fix it, and change passwords and update my laptops and get everything working, but I'm losing hope here. And the stories are backing up as I finish them. (I'm at about 7 new chapters right now that haven't been posted yet)

So, if I end up waving a white flag on this one...does anybody here know of a quality free mailing list that I can use to get the word out to the Shack when new stuff is posted?

The thing about searching for a free service is that a lot of them have a lot of 'limits' that I won't be able to work with. So three things that I'm looking for specifically are as follows...

1- Instant mailing. If I type up and send out an announcement at 3 o'clock in the morning, I really want the announcement to go out at 3 o'clock in the morning. If there's going to be a 12 hour delay, that's no good for me.

2- I'd have to be able to send out multiple notices a week, or possibly in the same day. If there's a limit for the number of notices that I can send out...also not very good for the site. I'd need some room. I don't send stuff out excessively, but it would suck to have to ration things out tooo tightly.

3- It would have to be able to hold a LOT of subscribers! My current mailing list had just over 600 email addresses on it. So I would need a mailing list that can handle that kind of fanbase.

So...any suggestions? The sooner I get signed up and experiment with how it works, the sooner I can post the rest of these chapters and get things working again. I'll be searching too, plus I'll keep working on getting into my old mailing list. It's just that you guys know more about this stuff than I do! So...once again...

...'little help'?

Replies:

• A friend just sent this to me... -- PeteIM, 22:20:00 08/29/17 Tue

Arnold Schwarzenegger Delivers a Powerful Message to Neo-Nazis after Charlottesville
    https://youtu.be/BaN78rXX6Lc

Replies:

• Now, just because I really like them... -- PeteIM, 04:58:54 08/30/17 Wed

SONIA DADA - A DAY AT THE BEACH
    https://youtu.be/lDmieZPG9pA

Replies:

• Com, here's the Fall Lineup for the broadcast networks: -- PeteIM, 12:27:42 08/29/17 Tue
    My DVR will be working overtime! Don't forget to subtract an hour for Central Time.

Too small? Here's a larger copy:
    https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/falltvgrid2017-v6.jpg

Replies:

• You know, I didn't even realize Michael Jackson HAD a music video for this song -- Comicality, 00:06:45 08/30/17 Wed

Weird. Because they played this song all the time!

https://youtu.be/PfrV_6yWbEg

Wait...did MJ have an affair with Princess Diana? :O Hehehe, when did THAT happen?

Oh wait! Nevermind! Now I remember... ::Giggles::

https://youtu.be/yUi_S6YWjZw

Replies:

• What President Trump was doing while we were keeping Houston in our thoughts... This is NOT NORMAL! -- PeteIM, 16:00:05 08/28/17 Mon

Trump Pardons Joe Arpaio | Real Time with Bill Maher

https://youtu.be/m2Hx3G7BdSo

Trump's Stormy Friday: Pardons Arpaio, Bans Transgender in Military | MSNBC

https://youtu.be/wqRaLlwpTi0

Replies:

• Life's kinda funny -- Juan, 00:15:58 08/29/17 Tue
    I have many conflicted feelings right now. What I would give to see some sunshine right about now. How does England handle all that rain? Hahaha. So I'm just astonished over what Harvey brought. There's so much havoc outside, its like the apocalypse, but there's a lot of good feelings coming around too. Seeing all the rescues and the people coming together in a time of need. Neighbor helping neighbor, nothing else matters right now other than surviving. I know thats easy for me to say safe, in a warm bed on the third story of my uni's dormitories. We've gone out to help too, as far as we could.

Back in Houston its not going so well, but if you watch the news you could probably see that. Its heartbreaking to see EVERYTHING that i know totally ruined. Looking at pictures and videos of places I frequent, downtown, everything around my house, just completely submerged. Im really glad I did not go home like my mum wanted me too. But speaking of her and my pops and my bros, they're at a shelter right now trapped in Houston. My house, my neighborhood was devastated by Harvey. Roofs blown off, walls crumbles, and everything underwater. My mum called me as it was happening. My dad didnt want to evacuate because he didn't think it would he that bad. They were in for a rude awakening, just as we all were. They woke up to our roof tearing off and water rushing in. They're okay now which is all i really cared about.

The city where my uni is hasn't been that effected by Harvey. We only got the edge of it since we're about half an hour from the border to Louisiana. Still everything is flooding here too. There storm is supposed to be moving towards us which has caused my uni to start evacuating the residents North. Its so surreal you know? This has been all I can think about for the past few days. We're stuck, everyone's stuck, but the goodness of the Texan people is what's really shinning. Its so amazing to see everyone working as one. To see the country help us in our time of need. Its honestly amazing and it brings tears to my eyes to see it right in front of me. #Houstonstrong

Replies:

• WDotW For 8/28 -- Comicality, 06:18:24 08/28/17 Mon

Hehehe, the thing about certain athletic gear...it can't get *ANY* tighter on a boy's goodies! LOL! Seriously...how long does it even take to get INTO one of those things? :O

Replies:

• Yay! He's starting to put his suit together now! -- Comicality, 19:57:19 08/28/17 Mon

Although, I would never put a mask on David Mazouz! Mwah!

https://youtu.be/pp3ITy5a7Hk

• The Real Reason Donald Trump Pardoned Joe Arpaio -- PeteIM, 00:45:26 08/28/17 Mon
    https://youtu.be/-nf65CpUcG8

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 06:16:49 08/28/17 Mon

For this week's 3M...don't just watch it once! Watch it TWICE! :)

"Book Of Eli"

What can I say about this movie that won't give away too much? Hmmm...ok, here we go...

Denzel Washington plays 'Eli', who is a wandering stranger through the wastelands of America after a hideous war! And that's totally believable, because he's a badass, and could totally survive the apocalypse! Hehehe! However...he's trying to get fro point A to point B, and that leads him straight through a town of thugs and maniacs...who are trying to steal his precious cargo before he can reach his destination.

That turns out to not be such a good idea.

And I think that's all I can tell you guys about this movie. Hehehe, I know that it's vague, but this movie will be SO much better if you just dive into it without knowing much ahead of time! :) Like I said...watch it once, get happy...then watch it again later with a friend who hasn't seen it yet. Much joy to be had, doing it that way.

Denzel Washington, Mila Kunis, Gary Oldman...check it out! Enjoy!

Replies:

• This is bizarre.. -- Mike84 (), 19:15:29 08/27/17 Sun

I had no idea that they made a TV documentary about my old school that I attended from 11-16.

The show was produced and aired in 2013, on channel 4 in the UK. And I've only just found out about it now.

I graduated in April 2001. So I don't recognize any of the faces in the video, except for one the teachers, Mrs Lee. She was one of my English teachers. She's seen about half way through the second clip.

The school looks exactly the same though. Even the school uniform's the same.

From what I gather, a documentary show did a few series (seasons in the US) consisting of 8 episodes each, on various high schools around the UK.

The school I attended was the third of such series. Unfortunately there's only a few episodes of it left on YouTube because of copyright reasons.

I can't say that I particularly enjoyed going that school, but I had a few close friends there and some good memories. It's where I grew up, developed crushes, had relationships. So it was interesting to see the place again after all these years.

It's surreal seeing it in a TV show. Especially because there's nothing particularly special about it. It's just a typical medium sized high school academy.

Last edited by author: Mon August 28, 2017 07:54:14   Edited 1 time.

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 06:04:11 08/28/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Three Spooges' Kiss!

Replies:

• If you can help, please contact the American Red Cross -- PeteIM, 14:38:32 08/27/17 Sun

http://www.redcross.org
    Or call 1 800 RED CROSS ( 1-800-733-2767)

Hurricane Harvey
    https://youtu.be/tMGLMOyu6Ow

Replies:

• Oh baby baby it's a wild world -- Juan, 00:55:56 08/26/17 Sat
    Hey you guuuuuys. S/o to RickGayAZ for all the good links! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your insight. You probably lived through a couple of doozies yourself huh?

Anyways I just wanted to let y'all know how surreal it is here. So my mum wanted me to go home right? But 1) I had to work today 2)I didn't want to drive through all the outgoing traffic 3) Id be literally heading into the storm

So I opted to stay at my uni. But as i was out for supplies.. its was just crazy. I felt like I was in a movie and fighting people at the aisles of Kroger for batteries. Honestly the adrenaline rush is really getting to me. We've gotten rain and so far its flooded but not severely yet. We have yet to hit the bulk of the storm, as of now I think it just hit Galveston so it should hit us full force in about an hour. Im really loving all the facebook posts and just the attitude in the air. Everyone is extremely nonchalant about it and chill. Its a good feeling. There's kick backs going on throughout the whole hurricane. But um cannabis and alcohol during a hurricane seems wrong to me but meh what do I know.

And if I'm being REALLY honest, I'm kinda glad that the hurricane pushed away the summer heat momentarily. But yeah I'll let y'all know what come of this

Replies:

• Hehehe, I swear, I can just keep watching this all day. :P -- Comicality, 19:17:15 08/26/17 Sat

I swear, I almost want to watch all of the series again in order before the new seasons start up! Sigh...so binge worthy...

https://youtu.be/UhaD0haeeEE

Replies:

• yay so fine bros just did kids react to in a hearbeat -- Natsu, 17:54:57 08/27/17 Sun

Replies:

• Stealing this back from Jimmy no taking it back -- . (Sunday Night Cuddle Time), 17:45:50 08/27/17 Sun

I’ve always liked this Bowie track since I first heard always thought it was way cuddly but after posting it on Jimmy it’s taken on an absolute different vibe/feeling. I and now we keep replaying it everything about it is perfect, the vocals, the lyrics, the musicianship, the production etc. it seems to have taken on a completely different meaning I absolutely love it. He used that swirling piano/keyboard sound than featured a lot on the Aladdin Sane album but not on the original version of this song. This is one of those scenes when the live version is far superior to the original studio version which was great anyway. I miss you Bowie but we still got the legacy. He looks so happy here by then he’d overcome his big drug problem was happily married, had kids and was enjoying life. #thiscouldabsolutelybethefirstdancesongwhenwegetmarried

Youtube has CC’s oh no it hasn’t they’re wank lolz.

https://youtu.be/o_cHvtPB2dY

• This was pretty funny, and a little suspenseful.. -- Mike84, 12:08:19 08/27/17 Sun

A couple of teens explore an old abandoned mall (abandoned since 1999), in Los Angeles, California, overnight.

It's not a scripted show or movie, or anything. It's just a couple of kids doing it for YouTube fame.

It's almost 30 minutes long but it's worth watching the whole clip (and in full screen mode) because of the suspense (and the surprise at the end :P) etc.

• Hang in there Juan! -- Comicality, 17:06:34 08/26/17 Sat

And to all of our Texan Shackers and anyone in the path of this storm, be safe!

Replies:

• Pancakes -- Kip, 08:10:17 08/26/17 Sat

Replies:
  • I swear the same thing has happened to me several times since I've moved up to Scotland. -- Mike84, 19:09:27 08/26/17 Sat

There's free-roaming sheep everywhere up here, especially in rural parts of Highland.

Angry Scotsman VS Sheep.

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.