VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Matt Sato - Starring on TV shows like the new "Hawaii 5-O" and the ever popular "Chicken Girls", this teen actor/singer is already moving on to the next stage of his success. So keep going! Keep smiling! Stay beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do next! :)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• = = Jukebox Jimmy = = -- Comicality, 02:57:25 10/07/18 Sun

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Built From The Ground Up"! Howdy, Jukebox Crew! Jimmy is back this weekend with a brand new challenge for you guys, so get your musical playlists open! This week, Jimmy wants you guys to find songs with titles involving a building or living space! ANY building or living space! Four walls and a roof! Hehehe! Any genre of music, any era, as long as the building is mentioned in the title! (Examples listed below! Search your thoughts, young jedi! You'll find some!) Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Happy hunting, folks! And we'll be back for more soon! :)
    (Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.) 

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Hi guys! -- Caleb, 00:03:22 10/03/18 Wed
    I was gone for a long time sorry about that. Idk what happened lol. Out of no where it is october and im like what the heck? Im doing good. For summer we rented a cabin by kelowna and I had some friends come and stay for a bit to and that was insane. Ever since we got back all everyone wants to do is live there it is the best place in the world Im not even kidding. Im still singing and going to start a youtube soon. Me and some friends are working on videos and stuff for it. It will be mostly singing but then maybe some fortnite lol. But ya what are you ppl up to?

And watch this vid lol

Replies:

• Ya know.... :/ -- Comicality, 17:08:50 10/04/18 Thu

Hehehe, maybe...just MAYBE...we can live without an action packed commercial with an animated mouse telling kids how DELICIOUS this new brand of RAT POISON is! I'm just...I'm just kinda throwing that out there. Might be a bad idea. Just sayin'...

https://youtu.be/tBDMwa6Q2kg

Hehehe, did we NOT learn from Tide Pods??? Seriously. WTF?

https://youtu.be/vFKQ7GflRkk

By the way...that mouse was AWESOME! Yay! Look at him go! Sweet! Courage and speed and adventure and...oh, he's fucking DEAD now! Him and his...friend? They're both dead. They've both been murdered. Thanks, commercial. You made my day. ::Shakes my head::

Replies:

• The side you don't hear of -- Fanson, 14:22:14 09/29/18 Sat
    THIS is what Mexico really is

Replies:

• ::Giggles:: Awww, I still love ya, J-Mac! Mwah! -- Comicality, 04:51:32 10/04/18 Thu

https://youtu.be/WjUN6KylnvE

Geez, was it really that long ago? Time flies!

(@1:55...hehehe, nope. I'm not gonna say it. Let's just say that I *definitely* remember that part of the video when I saw it for the first time. I'll leave it at that. That's when Jesse became my favorite. LOL!)

https://youtu.be/eDNw6X-6pps

Whoah! The World Trade Center! I guess that WAS a long time ago! :O

Replies:

• LMAO!!! Thank GOD I was not the only one that noticed that! XD -- Comicality, 23:36:05 09/26/18 Wed

@7:55 in this video, that was the FIRST thing that came to my mind! Like...wtf? I'm glad I wasn't the only one! :P

https://youtu.be/o7nvcf6oekw

Replies:

• This week's Gay Short Film... -- Comicality, 23:44:42 09/26/18 Wed

Yeah...been in that position myself. Hehehe, but I was trying though. Had to test the waters first. :P

https://youtu.be/6cMdrSbqz6A

Replies:

• I had no idea... -- Mike, 00:42:11 09/26/18 Wed

I had no idea how old this song was, or how crazy the live performance / music video was.

I mean, this was at the same time that The Beatles were beginning to change the music scene. Elvis was still offending parents for shaking his hips in a "suggestive way".

Yet there's this guy squawking around on stage, looking like he's high as a kite.

Hilarious. What must they have thought?

• LOL! That looked like a lot of fun. -- Mike, 19:21:22 09/25/18 Tue

Some of the Stranger Things cast go through a Stranger Things horror maze thing, created by Universal Studios.

• WDotW For 9/24 -- Comicality, 17:18:43 09/24/18 Mon

Hehehe, you know...if I could make a "Billy Chase" TV series, he might make a good 'Sam'! :P

Replies:

• "Kiss Of An Angel 22" Is Up! -- Comicality, 00:04:45 09/25/18 Tue

Big thanks to you guys for being patient with me while I was working and trying to readjust to everything that was going on around here! Hehehe! I truly thank you guys for the compliments and the feedback! And THANKS for the new YouTube subscribers too! I was happy to announce 500 subscribers last week...and we're at 530 right now! That's in ONE week! So huge thanks, you guys!

The Halloween Issue of Imagine is almost complete, and it looks like it might be the biggest issue yet! So if any of you guys want to submit anything for future issues, let me know at Comicality@webtv.net so we can save you a spot. Featured authors for October, November, and December, are already spoken for! So if you want to get a spotlight in 2019, it's best to get your foot in the door while you've got the chance! Otherwise, the party must go on. :P

Anyway, a new chapter of "Kiss Of An Angel" is up in the Library! I hope you enjoy it! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! K? Seezya soon!

Replies:

• This was fun.. -- Mike, 16:41:34 09/25/18 Tue

No, actually, it's pretty interesting, and not as morbid as the title suggests. And I learned something, too, which is always a good thing.

And if you're looking for interesting YouTube accounts to follow, this guy has some cool content.

• These are for Com -- Fanson, 21:58:55 09/23/18 Sun
    Dude! How have you not heard any other Hanson songs that are not Taylor's!? LOL I mean, I love him but there are some Zac and Isaac songs out there that are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!! So, I'll just post one from Zac and two from Isaac (because you already heard one from Zac lol) so you can listen to these hidden treasures (not really hidden but not everyone knows any Zac or Isaac songs outside the fandom :P)

Zac:

Isaac:

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 17:02:05 09/24/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Lucky Spread' Kiss!

Replies:

• ~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~ -- Comicality, 17:17:35 09/24/18 Mon

Put your thinking caps on for this week's 3M selection! This one can be a bit 'headdy'!

"Altered Carbon"

Let me start off by saying that there's really nothing much that I can tell you about this Netflix series without giving away any spoilers. So I'll just give you the basic set up and let you guys take it from there.

This science fiction, cyberpunk, action, mystery turned out to be EXTREMELY cool! Beyond what I expected! This takes place in the distant future where immortality is now technologically possible. On your very first birthday, a recorder chip is placed into the base of your skull and spinal column, and your entire life gets recorded. Your thoughts, dreams, experiences, personality...everything. So, when your body (or 'sleeve') grows old or gets damaged or killed...you simply take the recorder out and slip it into a new body. Voila! Your life picks up right where you left off.

Now, this story involves a total badass who has been resurrected in order to solve the murder of an extremely rich aristocrat, and...arrrgh! Sorrry, that's all I can tell ya! Hehehe! There's a trailer down below, but it won't spoil anything either. You'll just have to watch it.

Now this isn't just something you can put on the TV in the background while you do something else. You really have to sit down and watch and concentrate on what's going on. There's an entire future world that has to be built and you have to be fully immersed in it to follow it the right way. But once you're locked in...this series is kick ass! Check it out! And enjoy!

Replies:

• LMAO!!! -- Comicality, 05:07:26 09/21/18 Fri

Actually, to be fair...have you guys actually PLAYED a PSVR??? Dude...!

Yeah. This is the reaction! Doesn't matter if youre 6, 16, or 60...this is the reaction! I played it recently, and this is like...next level shit! Omigod! It's *SO* real!!! :O It's a total mind fuck! You have to play it to truly understand how trippy it is! I can't even describe it, and youtube vids don't do it justice.

Still, these two kids are HILARIOUS!

(Hahahaha @ 1:40!!! "Yahoo! I can finally play a game without seeing anyone!!!" LMAO!!!)

https://youtu.be/0_1hT3Q8Xuc

LMAO!!!! Panic! No, seriously...your brain tells you this is real! It's crazy! Even as an adult,it's terrifying. I can't IMAGINE what it's like for a kid that age! This is the future of gaming! The youtube videos don't do it justice. It's like being trapped in a nightmare, I swear to God! Put it on your Xmas list!

LOL!!! No...I'm sorry, that's not funny. That poor kid is terrified. ::Snickers:: Shit, wait, I'm sorry! I change my mind ! That's hilarious! (by the way...don't stand up when you play this. Just...don't)

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #40 Is Up For September! -- Comicality, 10:17:46 09/15/18 Sat

A heads up for fans of the monthly Shack online magazine! The new issue is now available at https://imagine-magazine.org/ for you to enjoy! With all of the usual goodies ready to go! Also included is my interview with author, Lindon Westzer about his series, "Lincoln, The Family I Never Expected"! The first chapter is included, and will be joining the Imagine family of monthly chapters! Also, a new short story from me called "We're Not Telling", a new chapter of "Predators: 2-14-9x", and a Comsie Talks on 'Show, Don't Tell'! So check it out! And let us know what you think!

Submissions are ALWAYS welcome! So feel free to contact me at Comicality@webtv.net and let me see what ya got!

Replies:

• Big Mouth season 2 starts on October 5th! -- Mike, 12:19:34 09/20/18 Thu

Hi Com. I'm pretty sure you recommended the first season, which is what got me into the show.

Well, season 2 is about to be released.

Here's the trailer.

Replies:

• I really like how this guy thinks -- Fanson, 00:47:58 09/19/18 Wed

A lot of people should watch this vid :P

Replies:

• Hanson's doing a new US tour... -- Fanson, 00:51:18 09/19/18 Wed
    ...with a COMPLETE ORCHESTRA! :D

So, this is the promotional vid for the tour featuring the song "Siren Call" and I think that them playing all their songs with an orchestra is one of the best ideas ever; it sounds soooo good!

Enjoy! :D

Replies:

• OCTOBER 19th???? :O -- Comicality, 20:04:46 09/20/18 Thu

Released a few hours ago!

I thought, for SURE, we were going to have to wait for Thanksgiving or Christmas for this! YES!!!! I'm so ready!!!

(GAH!!! Kingpin in the white suit!!! SWEET!!!)

https://youtu.be/-NFEp52eEWA

Also, be sure to catch my article on the Marvel Netflix shows in September's issue of Imagine Magazine! :P

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-40/marvel-ous-marvel-meets-netflix-september-2018/

Replies:

• It's about time! Make us wait, why don't ya? -- Comicality, 10:07:04 09/18/18 Tue

Alrighty...let's see what you've got, Captain Marvel!

Let's find out why this powerhouse is the ONE person Nick Fury chose to call on in his final moments! (Damn you, Thanos!)

Replies:

• Mary Poppins returns for Christmas. -- Mike, 18:57:41 09/17/18 Mon

I loved the original when I was a wee lad. This time I'll be going with family, which includes several nieces and nephews to watch the sequel, just in time for Christmas.

The trailer looks great. I like the fact that they have some old school animation (quite similar to the original), with what looks like modern, digital animation effects, as well.

I'm not sure about the musical aspect. I'm very funny with musicals. Of those I do like, I discovered when I was a kid.

I can't really take to new ones.

Most of the time they just distract me, take me away from the illusion, so to speak. But we'll see. :)

Replies:

• Comsie Does A Cartwheel and a Sommersault! :P -- Comicality, 15:57:25 09/17/18 Mon

Hehehe! Yeah...that's about as 'acrobatic' as I can get when I'm full of joy. But it's the thought that counts, right? LOL!

I wanted to take a moment to say "THANK YOU" to you guys for what's been going on lately! This is amazing! I'm feeling a little emotional about it, to be honest.

I'm answering emails tonight, and you guys have been SO supportive and the feedback has been inspiring me to the point of wanting to working even harder to give you the entertainment you've come to expect from me. Thank you! And thanks for the donations to the Paypal account as well! Omigod, I LOVE you guys!!!

Ummm...I'm attempting to keep up with you guys, but I have to admit to being a bit rusty when it comes to this level of traffic. But I'm working hard to get back into the swing of things! If you're new to the site, and you sent me an email, you'll be hearing from me tonight or tomorrow! I'm making it a priority!

Also, I was thinking of maybe doing a video for reaching 500 subscribers on the YouTube account! And about a week ago, we hit 484 subscribers! So I figured, "Damn! I need to get an idea, quick!" Ummm...hehehe, well I missed it! Because the ComicalityShack youtube channel hit 500 subscribers this MORNING! Jesus! Hahaha! I'll still see if I can get my brain box working for something to say thank you! I'm so grateful! You guys are incredible!

Imagine Magazine is a HUGE success with the new issue! The stats don't lie! In May, after the server crash, we had 1,413 visitors to the site! With no further activity in June, we had almost double the visitors with 2,627 people checking out the magazine! THEN...with the announcement that the magazine was going to be coming back with a vengeance (Hehehe!), that number nearly doubled with 4,731 visitors! And the new August issue doubled THAT number with 8,354 readers! September's issue is now available! Let's see if we can hit 16,000 with this one! ::Giggles:: That would kick ASS!!!

On top of all that...new readers are finding the ebooks too!

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

And these are all NEW readers who have never heard the name 'Comicality' before! So if you're new, and you're reading this? THANK YOU!!! You're my new best friends! Yikes! I just sold 11 ebooks TODAY! And it's only 4 PM! I hope you guys like what you're reading! And I promise to bring more out soon!

Ok, I'm going to get back to my Comsie Work for now! For my GayAuthors readers, thank you for the recent comments and reviews on the stories! I've been watching and reading and responding to as many comments as I can! Thanks for the love! And I'll get back to you soon! K?

Seezya soon! Mwah!!!

Replies:

• A quick question... -- Comicality, 20:07:06 09/16/18 Sun

...Some of our newer Shackers say they're having some trouble getting into the Chatterbox Chatroom. Now, I'm not sure where the issue lies, but do any of you guys with a bit of techie knowledge have any advice or directions as to how to log in if you're brand new to the site? I'm not exactly sure what to tell them.

Don't worry, you guys! We'll get you in there somehow! :P

Replies:

• LMAO!!! Well, I know what animal *I* wanna get as a pet!!! XD -- Comicality, 01:27:38 09/14/18 Fri

Hahaha! Damn! That's a deeeeeeeep throat! Wow!

Anyway, my apologies for not being around much this week! All of my other stuff is done now! Imagine is just about ready for post on Saturday! My weekly writing discussions have started up again on GayAuthors! Still haven't figured out Goodreads yet, but I approved my site there and want to thank the folks who have rated the ebooks and left comments there! MWAH! The YouTube channel got one HELL of a boost recently! So we've got 484 subscribers now! (Jesus!) And I've got a line of stories ready to go for this coming week as well! So...life is awesome! ::Giggles:: I'm doing my best to keep up, but bare with me for a little while.

I am also putting more work into my emails this weekend! We have a bunch of new readers stopping in, and I am extremely grateful for the compliments on the stories! I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Also, I realize that some of you have had some trouble getting into the chatroom by clicking the link above (Arrgh! Matt!!! HELP!!!), and I will try to fix the link so everybody can gin access and come party with us soon!

My schedule this week is a little more 'oppressive' than I was expecting it to be, sighhhh...BUT, I miss you guys! So I'm going to try to schedule a public chat for this coming Monday, k? That way, we can all share a few laughs and reconnect for an hour or two! ((Hugs))

I love you lots! And I wish you sunny days, cotton candy, and giraffe fellatio!

Seezya soon! XD

Replies:

• Ok, soooo....I have a confession to make... -- Comicality, 08:17:08 09/06/18 Thu

The original "Halloween" by John Carpenter, literally scared the living SHIT out of me!!! now, understand, I was a REALLY little kid at the time! I think they had a re-posting at this theater (Old Orchard! I remember!), and I might have been 4 or 5 years old at the time. Because my parents couldn't both pay for movie tickets AND a babysitter! LOL! But Michael Myers made me scared of the dark for YEARS afterwards!!! Jesus CHRIST, that movie scared me!!!

Then came part 2, and I was a LITTLE bit older, but not by much. I really LOVE "Halloween II", to be honest! I don't know why some people dog it so much. That movie was just as creepy as the first one.

Then...ummm...well, "Halloween III" doesn't count. And that's all I'll say about that. It's worth watching, but don't associate it with "Halloween" at all, or you'll be disappointed. Michael Myer isn't even in it. It's like watching "Superman", and then having a movie called "Superman 2"...but it's really "Fifty Shades OF GRey" or something. Like..."WHY the fuck did
    you call this Superman II???

BUT...when I got to junior high and heard that "Halloween 4" was coming out??? I was all in! YES!!! And I was a kid, so I had a little temporary crush on 'Jamie'. But it was great! And then "Halloween V" was cool, but 'less than' four. And then things kind of went off the rails from there. With the exception of "H20"..which I also love! And not just for hottie, Josh Hartnett, either! Hehehe!

However, this is John Carpenter's first return to the series since part 2, and just watching these trailers, I'm already DEEPLY disturbed again! Jesus! It's not like I'm still a little kid or anything, but LOOK at this! The hammer, and the mask, and the...Awww, fuck! I'm gonna end up being scared of the dark again, aren't I? Shit!

::Deep Breath::

Just goes to show that John Carpenter was the 'magic' in this franchise. I'm already shaking! Hehehe! I'll brace myself as best as I can, but...I just want you guys to know that I'm already unsettled. Hehehe! This might be the best Halloween holiday scare yet! :P

https://youtu.be/2QG-55EKRcs

Ps- LOL!!! In the first fifteen seconds of this trailer? Who is that one kid supposed to be? He's carrying this tiny 'boombox' on his shoulder (Like in "Halloween II"! The guy even had the same hat on!), but do kids even know what a boombox is these days? LOL!

Replies:

• Hehehe, I just thought this was a cute and sweet short film. Thought I'd share! -- Comicality, 05:46:56 09/10/18 Mon

I mean, really...

...is there such a thing as having too many warm and fuzzy moments in your lifetime! :)

https://youtu.be/lohaL68Wzw4

Replies:

• ::Yawn & Stretch:: A day off... -- Comicality, 14:56:15 09/09/18 Sun

Yep! I slept until 2 PM today! LOL! I'm not even getting dressed today unless I absolutely have to. Nope! I'm relaxing, dangit! Hehehe!

But first, I'm going to have myself a little email session! It won't be 'marathon' status, but I hope to talk to some more of you guys soon! :)

Gotta run! I've got a whole lot of 'nothing' to do! LOL!

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 23:21:48 09/07/18 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Whatever The Weather"! This week, Jimmy is looking for some variety in the weather outside! Hehehe, because 'sunny and hot' can be the forecast EVERY day! How boring! This time around, Jimmy wants you to pick songs that have some sort of extreme weather or storm mentioned in the title! Any genre, any era, any type of music that you like! (Examples listed below!) Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Happy hunting, folks! :)

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• Hahaha! This would TOTALLY be me during the 'Rapture'! LOL! -- Comicality, 05:07:01 09/06/18 Thu

I LOVE 'Cyanide And Happiness'! And this gamejust looks plain FUNNY! ::Thrusts Hips And Dances::

I've *GOT* to find a way to play this! XP

https://youtu.be/YpZ6xjJoLSc

https://youtu.be/G-twm389VeE

Replies:

• Geez... -- Comicality, 20:11:35 08/27/18 Mon

So, I finally made it through a brutal six-day stretch at work, and my body is still trying to unwind! Hehehe, even my co-workers are like, "Jesus! Don't you EVER get a day off?" Thankfully, I do. Just...not often! And yet, I've been in an extremely good mood lately! Which probably means I'm going delusional on you, but...whatever works! :P

Anyway, I wanted to wave hi! I'm doing a big email marathon tonight, so I hope to get back to you guys soon! Check your emails to see if maybe I pop up! :) If not, I'm planning to have another marathon on Sunday! So you'll hear from me then! Cool?

Love you lots! ((Group Hugs))

Replies:

• I'll never hear another movie 'scream' the same way again.. -- Mike, 06:42:55 09/05/18 Wed

Replies:

• So sad... -- Mike, 05:46:02 08/28/18 Tue
    Denver boy, 9, commits suicide after being bullied, after coming out gay at school.

I didn't even think nine year olds really had it within them to go through with something like suicide. I had a pretty rough childhood and was depressed a lot, but didn't once consider suicide until maybe my teen years. And even then, not seriously.

And now a freaking nine year old, gone for ever, over something as trivial as his sexual orientation, when his life was just about to get started.

It just goes to show that, yes things are getting better, but it's by no means always an easy thing, coming out.

There is some hope though. My 11 year old neice recently came out to me and some other family members, as bi. She felt safe and knew she'd be accepted. And she's not alone in our family. She has two bi uncles, and a gay cousin (that we know of). And it's a large family so there are probably more.

RIP Jamel.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45323933

Replies:

• Hehehe! Wow! This guy is brilliant! -- Comicality, 23:10:35 08/31/18 Fri

He always creates the BEST trailers, I swear! I wish he could take me on as an apprentice! :P

This one came out a few days ago. Dude, I'd be FIRST in line for this movie if it was a real thing!

https://youtu.be/fV15CVwg8V4

Replies:

• This is really impressive and cute (and expensive) -- Mike, 13:15:02 08/26/18 Sun
    But I don't see why anyone would really need one, except to maybe show off at a party. It's well designed and looks good, but its function is limited.

That said, I do follow the latest development in robotics, and I think we are getting close to a time when we'll see a lot more around. At work, working in stores, restaurants, building houses, delivering take-outs and small Amazon orders, etc.

But this one is just an expensive, albeit kinda cute, toy. A toy for grownups, cause it's way to expensive and fragile for a child.

Let me know what you guys think.

Replies:

• Say, Dom! Have you seen this one? :P -- Comicality, 21:30:14 08/20/18 Mon

I know you're a Steve Amel fan ("Arrow"), and I think this was made by him and his younger brother? I may have that wrong. But I thought it was cool. Check it out!

https://youtu.be/DqO90q0WZ0M

Replies:

• Hehehe, well, I definitely missed THAT train, didn't I? :O -- Comicality, 23:27:27 08/21/18 Tue

About 48 hours ago, the ComicalityShack YouTube channel had about 446 subscribers! I thought, maybe I should do something to celebrate reaching 450 when it happens! Just to say 'thanks', you know?

Yeah, well I missed it! LOL!!! I just checked, and it jumped up to 454, practically overnight! So THANKS! Hehehe, I'll see if I can put something together for 500 subscribers then! :P

I spent time with my mom and the family today, which was seriously needed. I chain myself to this keyboard most of the time, and it's a relief to just share some time with the people I love in real life for a change. I enjoyed it. :)

But it's almost midnight here, and that means that I'm getting back into my vampire mode! Muahahaha! I'm going to grab a snack, and then give "Jesse-101" a last minute edit so I can post it before bedtime. It's a sweet chapter! Gives me the warm fuzzies all over! I hope you guys like it!

Seezya soon!

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.