VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

This board is moderated

shack25

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• "GFD: Dead Language" Returns! :) -- Comicality, 06:20:57 02/03/22 Thu

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-dead-language/

A new chapter of the "Gone From Daylight" spinoff story, "GFD: Dead Language" has now been posted on the site! I still have a lot of fun writing this story, as it deals with two total ENEMIES having to work together for the greater good! And yes, thanks to Erick from the Shack, verzpetillio is an actual vampire language that he created for this story specifically! One of the biggest fans ever! Hehehe! So enjoy tis new update! And let me know what you think when you're finished!

Remember, everything is free! So give me a shout out every once in a while! It makes me smile! Hehehe, I hope I do the same for you too! Seezya soon!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• "A Home For Christmas" Chapter Three! :) -- Comicality, 18:19:08 02/01/22 Tue

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/a-home-for-christmas/

A brand new chapter continues the Christmas miracle of Aric and Blake getting together over the holiday weekend! I hope you guys enjoy it! And please take a moment to let me know what you think down below when you get a chance! Cool?

Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon with more! MWAH!!!

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 19:17:12 01/31/22 Mon

I mean who wouldn't want to see a brand new fantasy Santa Claus 'origin' story? Hehehe! I would!

"A Boy Called Christmas"

I actually really liked this movie! It was really sweet, and has that magical fairy tale element that I love along with some fun characters and humor! Definitely one to watch, even if Christmas has past us by, it'll be cool to get an early jump on the next one coming up!

So the movie begins by an elder aunt who has come over to babysit her niece and two younger nephews, and she is disappointed to see that they're not celebrating Christmas this year. Due to the loss of their mother, the kids are understandably sad and not really thrilled about having the holiday without her. So the aunt sits them down to tell them the story of a boy named Niklaus. Affectionally given the nickname of Christmas by his own mother.

From there, you've got fun, you've got danger, you've got adventure...elves and pixies and evil queens of ice...you know, a good time! Hehehe! Plus a talking mouse, and lots of warm fuzzy feelings for the whole family. I think you guys would love it! Not to mention that the lead, Henry Lawfull is sort of...distractingly beautiful in this movie. There are a few times when it was kinda hard to concentrate. Hehehe! Bright red hair and deep blue eyes...it's like...wow.

So check it out! And enjoy!

Replies:

• >> -- Mike, 14:58:18 02/01/22 Tue

Wow, I filled up a little, listening to Maxwell reading his 'goodbye letter' to his castmates in Lost In Space.

I think he did too. You could hear it in his voice.

I really, really enjoyed the show. It's one of only a few TV shows that I've enjoyed in the last few years. Including a good solid ending, which has been even rarer for me to find. So many times, good shows have mediocre / or lame endings, but the ending to LIS was quite sweet.

And Lost In Space introduced me to MJ, and I'll be looking out for whatever projects he has lined up next. :)

• "GFD: High Jinx" Returns! -- Comicality, 00:45:06 02/01/22 Tue

It has been a long while, but as all of the "GFD" stories are reaching the point where they can all intersect and crossover the way they were always meant to, I've got a lot more freedom to bring some of these original stories back into the fold! :)

So, enjoy this new chapter! And if you want to start this series from the very beginning, just click the link below! And big ((Hugz)) go out to the Shack's own Nathan and Caleb for allowing me to write them into this series! I have fun with the two of them! Hehehe! And I miss you both!

Have fun with this vampire 'heist' story!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-high-jinx/

• Howdy! :) -- Comicality, 06:50:02 01/30/22 Sun

Arighty then! I had a few issues with my laptop over the past few days because it gave me an update that I didn't want and didn't ask for. So that needed some fixing. And for me to fix much of anything meant a lot of research so I don't make things worse. Luckily, I didn't. And now I think almost everything is working again, and I have to update all of my OTHER apps now so they'll fit the new format or whatever. Such a pain in the ass. Ugh!

Anyway, seezya soon! Love all around! :)

Replies:

• Hahaha! Coolest friend ever! :P -- Comicality, 23:30:33 01/30/22 Sun

He's definitely invited to the cookout! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 19:16:09 01/31/22 Mon

This Week:

The 'Snowbound Snoggy' Kiss

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 04:21:00 01/26/22 Wed

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "The Swimsuit"

Replies:

• Hahaha...omigod... -- Comicality, 19:28:02 01/25/22 Tue

Ummmm...my mom just reminded me of something that I did, that I probably shouldn't have. ::Giggles::

When my dad left us, and my so-called 'step mother' that he married shortly after kept calling the house, and my mom was literally in TEARS from the constant harassment...I....ummm...I sort of threatened to KILL her! I mean, I was a lot younger at the time, but...it wouldn't have taken much more than a few phone calls and some money to have it done. Fuck her! I was actually going to have that bitch MURDERED, and I told my own father over the phone to tell her to knock it the fuck off or she was going to be sorry! I've got a LOT friends in low places! Fuck around and find out, bitch! My Mom is SO off limits!

Still...that was a younger, hot headed Comsie. LOL! I'm not that person anymore. But my step mother got the message (and a warning in her mailbox from someone who was NOT me! I swear!) and she stopped calling the house right away. Because my dad knew that I was dead fucking serious about what I said. She could have ended up in somebody's trunk. Honestly.

Ugh...I'm ashamed. Hehehe, sometimes there's a Chicago boy in me that comes out when I least expect it to. I'm past that now. But at the time, I'd have somebody put a fucking bullet in her head for that. My mom is still kind of mad about that. So...sorry mom. :( I shouldn't have done it. I'm better than that. I know. She raised me to keep my grace, and I was out of line.

But....

Hehehe...bitches like that should be a bit more careful when they deal with my mom. That is the highest offense in my book. I will have you dealt with over some shit like that. Seriously. That's not a game you want to play with me.

Anyway, my mom kinda gave me shit for that tonight, and I deserved it. Hehehe. Just know...I've been pushed to my limits before. And I've never gone to that 'Chicago level' of retaliation, but there's only so much I can take before some of these people end up having a really bad day...

I feel bad about it. I really do. That's never the answer. Not ever. K? There's always a better way. I almost wanted to end someone's LIFE over a few phone calls. That's just stupid!

But...tell that to 17 year old Comsie, and he won't listen. Thank God for experience and wisdom. You know?

Replies:

• "A Home For Christmas" Chapter Two Is Up! -- Comicality, 17:45:55 01/25/22 Tue

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/a-home-for-christmas/

A new chapter of this story has just been posted! And I'm adding another chapter or two, but this won't be a long running series. It was just meant to be a short holiday story. And it will be an ebook soon as well! ( https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/ )So enjoy! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! K?

After "2 Below" and "Holiday Rush", I'm thinking that I can make another awesome Christmas story! Hehehe, even in late January! :P

Wish me luck!

• ::Giggles:: If Turtleboy was Batman... -- Comicality, 14:23:40 01/24/22 Mon

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 14:15:00 01/24/22 Mon

This week''s 3M is animation at it's absolute finest! A few times I kinda forgot that I was watching a cartoon! Hehehe!

"The Adventures Of Tintin"

It's not weird to get infatuated with an animated boy, is it? Hehehe! There were plenty of times that I was like, "Awwww, he's so cute! Oh wait...he's not real." Then again, I had that problem with "Rise Of The Guardians" too. Because...Jack Frost. Am I right? :P

Anyway, coming from Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson is "The Adventures Of Tintin", which I think was meant to be a series, or at least a trilogy, but they only made this one movie. That's a shame, because I really did like it! However, one thing that you guys should know before going into this movie is that a LOT is going to be happen...and it's a lot to absorb because it moves at a super fast pace. So maybe that's why a lot of people didn't get into it. But I did! :)

Tintin and his loyal dog partner have found a model boat that resembles a large ship that sank into the depths of the sea a long time ago, supposedly hiding a rather substantial amount of treasure when it went down. So, I can't really say much more about that without spoilers, but the idea is to solve the mystery, find the clues, and retrieve the sunken treasure. Voila...now you've got a movie!

The animation is top notch! it's got a ton of action, cool characters, some truly funny moments, killer score...if you're looking for a great animated adventure, you'll definitely find it here! So this one gets applause from me, and maybe it will from you too. Enjoy! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 14:13:20 01/24/22 Mon

This Week:

The 'Mouths-Kateer' Kiss

• This isn't easy to say... -- Comicality, 13:56:22 01/21/22 Fri

But we've recently lost one of our Shacker family members. :(

He was very dear to us, and it hurts to know that he's gone. Akoplay has passed away, and it's still kind of hard to wrap my head around that.

My heart goes out to his family. And to all of you as well. He was a good friend. And he'll be missed. RIP Ako...

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.