VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• I'm not really sure what I wanted from this trailer... -- Comicality, 03:46:47 12/09/19 Mon

Maybe just a LITTLE bit more! Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome trailer, but just ONE flash of Cheetah would have made my night! Teases! Hehehe!

Still, I just know it'll be badass!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Speaking of Black Summer.... -- Mike, 13:14:47 12/07/19 Sat

That reminded me. There's a new show on Netflix called "V Wars".

A "real" vampire creation, and not the "sparkly" sort. :P

It stars Ian Somerhalder, and Kyle BreitKopf (from the Goosebumps-like show "Creeped Out").

They won't be the only vampires on our screens over the holiday period, though.

Steven Moffatt's 'Dracula' series begins New Year's Day.

The same day Doctor Who season 12 begins.
    Can't wait for Team TARDIS to return! :D

Replies:

• Looks like season 2 is almost upon us. -- Mike, 07:01:28 12/06/19 Fri

One of two Amazon Prime shows I have really enjoyed.
    Good Omens being the other.

Replies:

• So excited for this! -- Mike, 13:03:59 12/05/19 Thu

New season is out Christmas Eve :D

Replies:

• YAY!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! -- Comicality, 10:56:53 12/04/19 Wed

Wait, is Rami Malek the villain in this movie??? That's freakin' awesome! And Blofeld is back, because...of course he is. :P

Replies:

• It's 2 AM.... -- Comicality, 02:03:08 12/04/19 Wed

Where is my James Bond Trailer, damnitt???????

Ahhhh, they're KILLING me right now!

Replies:

• Damn... -- Mike, 13:06:47 12/03/19 Tue

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to best sum up this novel.

It's called The Child Thief, and it's a dark fantasy novel.

It's basically, at its basics, Peter Pan for grown ups, .... sort of

It's Peter Pan with a lot of liberties taken to the original plot. It's Peter Pan, The Wizard Of Oz, Oliver Twist, some of the Brothers Grimm fairy tales, all rolled into one and written for adults, not children.

There's a lot of adult themes such as child abuse, murder, slavery, and violence. While some of the basic themes are taken from the original story, there's a lot of Celtic and Scottish mythology too.

For instance, it's Avalon not Neverland, where Peter takes his Lost Children (who are called "The Devils" in this). Avalon is an ancient myth you'll usually hear about in King Arthur legends, etc. It's been featured in various ancient myths in Britain, since at least the 800s CE.

Also the Peter in this is close to the very original Pan, who was the villain of the story before J.M. Barrie created Captain Hook.

Peter is an ancient half fairy half human boy, who was around before the Romans invaded Britain. A 'boy' who steals unfortunate children (from modern, poverty stricken New York, this time), and takes them to Avalon to help him win a war against a group of Flesh Eaters who are destroying Avalon, piece by piece.

Instead of Wendy, this story focuses on a 14 year old runaway kid, from New York, called Nick.

It's so well written and encapsulating. You really feel like you're there with these poor kids, and Peter. I bought it on Audible, to listen to. But if it appeals to you, it's available in written form too.

The author "Brom" has also written Krampus (the 'evil' Santa) and another novel called "Lost Gods", about a grieving man who descends into purgatory to save his wife and unborn child.

I haven't read his other work yet, but considering how well he wrote TCT, I do plan to.

https://www.amazon.com/Child-Thief-Novel-Brom/dp/0061671347/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1575396189&sr=8-1

• SWEEEEET!!!! XD -- Comicality, 09:08:45 12/03/19 Tue

Taskmaster looks AWESOME (But I wish they showed him more! Trailer #2, perhaps?) Still, Comsie is pleased!

I think this takes place right after "Civil War", and before 'Infinity War'. There was a big gap there, like...what happened? So very cool!

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! -- Comicality, 09:39:28 12/02/19 Mon

Don't play with my heart like this!!!!

I ***LOVE*** James Bond!!! Show me, already!!! Show me, show me, show me!!! Arrrrghhhh!!!

>:O

Replies:

• ::MWAH:: S'up, you guys? XD -- Comicality, 05:12:21 12/02/19 Mon

Don't worry! I didn't vanish on ya! Just had to spend some time with my family for the holiday weekend. I promised I would. It was a good time! :)

Alright, so I have Monday off, and that means MAJOR Comsie work is going to be happening behind the scenes! And we've got goodies coming! Well...YOU guys have goodies. For me it's just...more work. LOL! But it's enjoyable work, so I'm cool with it!

Also, the new Imagine Magazine is on it's way for December 15th! If you guys have any last minute stuff to send in...get it to me as soon as you can! K? It would really be cool to get most of the magazine's articles and stories by the first of the month so Jeff has time to put it all together and we still have a chance to fix any glitches or errors before going live. So get it to us when you can. K?

https://imagine-magazine.org/

I've got Monday off! So I'm going to finish up as much as I can and get it in myself! So, if you want a spot...drop me a line. Otherwise...you'll have to wait until January's issue. Don't lose your momentum, writers! We're getting between 600 and 1200 hits a DAY on the Magazine! Those are all potential new readers for your story! Don't get lazy on me! ::Giggles::

OH!!! And I added my answer to the Q&A question down below tonight! Thanks SO much to you guys who jumped in with a few comments of your own! I LOVED the answers!!! And I think it will really help some of our younger teen readers who needed to hear what you had to say! So thank you for helping us make a difference! It's good for your karma! :)

https://www.voy.com/15900/94336.html

AND...I TOTALLY appreciated all the hugs given out below as well! Doesn't it make you feel good? C'mon...I know you got a little grin from it! :P It's good to see you guys again! And now we've all got the warm and fuzzy feelings going on! So thanks for that!

https://www.voy.com/15900/94281.html

That's it for now! I've got work to do! So Ill seezya sooner than later! Take care!!!

• I GOT ON CALL TONIGHT! PARTY IN THE CHATTERBOX! -- bwctwriter, 19:28:41 11/30/19 Sat
    Here's a link to get there if you've never been before:]
    https://discord.gg/32PasJs

I'm warming up the hot tub now! Come on in! :-)

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Question For 12/1 -- Comicality, 14:40:22 11/29/19 Fri

0 0 0

It's more common than we may think it is...

The idea that we can look at each other in the mirror, and simply not love the reflection staring back at us. At least not fully. It's human nature to compare yourself to those around you. To want to be more like someone you admire or even envy on some level. But we are who we are, and that's the beginning and the end of it.

I personally think that we spend more energy in trying to be somebody else than we do in being and accepting ourselves for who we are. But I'd be lying if I said that I didn't go through those same self conscious moments myself, growing up. Or even now. So this is a real thing that many of us have to deal with. What is your experience with this?

Have any of you ever had any body issues, life issues, or wished that you could change something about yourself that simply can't be changed? Maybe you want to be taller, or skinnier, or maybe you're a brunette but wish you were blond, or vice versa. Maybe you wish you could go to the gym and develop some muscles. Maybe you wish you had less body hair, or more body hair. Maybe you wish you were younger, or older, or were 'boy model' gorgeous. Or maybe LESS good looking. Maybe that's a burden for you. It does happen, you know? Sometimes those really cute faces that you gaze at dreamily just want someone genuine to talk to without their looks being a factor.

Anyway, the question for this article is, "Have you ever had any physical issue with your particular look?" Was it something you experienced when you were younger? Do you still experience it now? What was it that you wanted to be? Did it bother you or change your behavior in any way? Whatever you want to tell us, spill the beans! You're not alone.

The replies below will be used for a future issue of Imagine Magazine! So feel free to speak your mind. And anonymous replies are always welcome too. Just be sure to let me know ahead of time. K?

Thanks in advance! And I'll talk to you soon!

Replies:

• Filmmakers are stupid. :-p -- bwctwriter, 12:22:50 11/29/19 Fri
    Watching Eli right now, and I just about burst out laughing when the movie suggested that if Eli, the boy who would get sick if exposed to normal air or whatever, could survive without his suit just because the other people in the "clean house" were "decontaminated"... Sorry, Hollywood, but that's SO not how it works. :-p
    Even if the house was decontaminated, there's literally no way for the PEOPLE to be decontaminated... We all carry our own bacteria, on our skin, in our lungs and mucus membranes, and inside our bodies, that we are "immune" to (but only insofar as they stay where they are supposed to in our bodies; for example, lower gut bacteria is harmless to us, unless it gets in our upper digestive tract (think e-coli) then it can make us very sick) but that others might get sick from.

Long story short, there's no way to decontaminate everyone in such a way as to not risk exposing Eli, the main character, to germs that can make him sick. Not now, not ever. :-p

Sorry, but like I said, "movie magic" can only get you so far, and the entire concept of this "clean house" in the movie is totally divorced from real science. :-p

Replies:

• Whoa! -- Mike, 14:11:10 11/28/19 Thu

After nearly 40 years, E.T and Eliott have been reunited ... in a commercial :D

It's a mini sequel with Henry Thomas (the actor who played the leading character role, Eliott) and his alien friend, E.T.

This was such a special movie during my childhood, and stirred up the old emotions, seeing the pair back on the screen and watching some of the classic scenes re-done, and re-imagined.

However, I am really glad of one thing, that it was made before CGI.
    This ad made me appreciate the puppetry and the work the engineers did behind the original E.T all the more because I think the original E.T still looks better than this "CGI" E.T here.

Maybe it's just me though, I'm so familiar with the physical puppet and its movements, that no CG version would look quite as "real" to me.

Still, what a great experience it was to see again. :)

This, for me, beats the Home Alone remake thing with Culkin, last Christmas.

Replies:

• The Boy Farm is open! :P -- Comicality, 12:04:40 11/28/19 Thu

But ONLY for the folks who sent in hugs for the post down below! Because kindness gets rewarded! ::Giggles::

Pick your favorite two boys, and they're yours for the weekend! Have fun! And remember, I love you too! Mwah!!!

Replies:

• Happy Thanksgiving! :) -- Comicality, 11:23:02 11/28/19 Thu

Apparently, my family wants to have dinner super SUPER early today!

Sighhhh...WHY??? 1PM isn't dinner! That's BREAKFAST!!!

Whatever. I'll be back later, ok? So I'll seezya soon!

By the way, I had a blast in the chatroom last night! Kisses to you all! And I'll be back to see you soon!

Replies:

• Just a few hugs... -- Comicality, 00:19:24 11/26/19 Tue

Nothing more than that.

I think that we get so wrapped up in our own bullshit so often that we forget to actually share some of the love that we have in our hearts. We're all waiting for somebody else to do it first. Why?

Whatever. I'll be first. I don't mind.

((Hugz)) I LOVE you guys!!! I really do! And I'm thankful for what you've given me over the years, and for what this site means to me. I say it openly, and proudly, and I just wanted you to know that. K?

So...if you're reading this...send a hug of your own. It's 8 characters. Two seconds worth of typing. Why not? It's so easy to do. I dunno...I just felt like sending some good vibes out into the ether today. Maybe I'm alone in that, but I'm hoping that it's contagious. People don't seem to care about what they 'give' anymore, and I think that sucks. Take a second to boost your karma and give someone else some love for a change today. K?

If not me, then SOMEBODY. Would it really hurt all that much?

You're online RIGHT NOW! You're reading this! Click reply and type '((Hugs))'. It takes 10 seconds. You would have to deliberately ignore me right now to NOT do it. Which...I mean...really? Wow.

Hehehe, come on! Give me a hug. I won't ask for another six months! Promise! Just ONE hug! I wo't grab your booty this time! Promise!

Replies:

• I've gotta admit... -- Comicality, 13:06:39 11/25/19 Mon

...If it had been me? The outcome would have been a little it different!

Or...I would have forced him to make out with me! Hehehe, one of those two! :P

I really like this one! It's going on the Youtube!

AND...wouldn't the main character and his bully make an AWESOME 'Jack' and 'Alex' for the "Power Pack" movie??? I could totally see that! Hehehe!

Read up on "Power Pack" in Imagine! The rumors are real, people! :P

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-42/power-pack-marvels-second-family/

Replies:

• "My Only Escape 30" Is Up! -- Comicality, 09:23:28 11/24/19 Sun

A brand new chapter of "My Only Escape" has just been posted!

:Giggles:: Sorry, am I getting annoying yet? Well, I've got a bunch of stuff to post! I'm at least keeping it down to one post a day! So...that's good, right? LOL!

Check it out on the site, on the Library, or later on Nifty! And let me know what you think! Cool?

Seezya soon!

Replies:

• She's back :D -- Mike, 12:58:30 11/23/19 Sat

And it's about time (get it? :P)

The trailer's actually pretty decent. Trailers for the show usually suck, but this one looks pretty packed.

Replies:

• A new chapter of "Untouchable" is up! -- Comicality, 05:36:12 11/23/19 Sat

So head on over to the Library (Link up above) if you guys want to check it out! WARNING: This story contains Adult/Youth content! So, if that's not your cup of tea, don't worry...you guys have got a lot more coming your way! Hehehe!

For the fans of the series, though...enjoy! And look for the next chapter SOON! K?

Also, if you want to read all of the earlier chapters, you can find them in the Adult/Youth section of Nifty at the link below! Have fun, Shackers! :)

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/adult-youth/untouchable/

Replies:

• The new chapter of "Shelter" has been added to the Shack! -- Comicality, 08:22:04 11/21/19 Thu

Enjoy! And if you want to read the series from the beginning, or if you're brand new to the Shack, you can follow the link below for earlier chapters! And HI, new readers!!! Happy to have you join the party! ((Hugz))

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/shelter/

Replies:

• "Give It To Me Straight" (Chapter Three) Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 09:39:47 11/20/19 Wed

I hope you guys like it! And please take a moment to let me know what you think when you get a chance! It makes me smile to know that you're having fun! ::Grins::

And if you're new to the series, you can find the earlier chapters at the link below! Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/give-it-to-me-straight/

Replies:

• A brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" is up! Enjoy! -- Comicality, 00:08:43 11/19/19 Tue

((Hugz)) Go out to you all tonight! Love always!

A brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" is up and ready to go in the Comicality Library! I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think in the replies down below! Thanks in advance for the love and support! It's your comments that keep me going strong!

And, if you're new to the "Jesse-101" series, you can read it from the very beginning at the link below! Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/jessie-101onlinecelebrity/

Seezya soon!!! :D

Replies:

• Stories begin again today! :) -- Comicality, 07:22:01 11/18/19 Mon

So, sit back and enjoy! Look for some surprises to pop up, and relax! Let Comsie take the wheel for a while! Hehehe!

Do NOT start flooding my email with requests! Hehehe, if your question is "Are we gonna get another chapter of (insert title here)?" The answer is YES! K? It's always yes!

In the meantime...

Today starts the parade of new stories that I've been working on while you guys thought I was slacking! Hehehe! :P

I hope you guys like the new chapters! And, please take note, I have a at Comicality@shackoutback.net and you guys can reach me there from now on! K? :D

Love you all! And I'll seezya soon!

PS- If you're brand new to the "My One True Weakness" series, you can read it from the beginning at https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonetrueweakness

ENJOY!!!

Replies:

• ::Giggles:: Getting ready for Thanksgiving? XD -- Comicality, 03:30:47 11/18/19 Mon

Then you should DEFINITELY check out these recipes and cooking materials to make sure everything goes to plan for your holiday season! More down below!

Replies:

• Awwww...that's sweet. -- Comicality, 18:37:08 11/17/19 Sun

I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :)

Replies:

• I am SO ready!!! XD -- Comicality, 20:04:43 11/15/19 Fri

I already know that I will be spending some of of my Thanksgiving holiday with my FAVORITE hair whipping Mortal Kombat Banshee Queen!!! Look at this! She looks so badass!

Can't wait! All of the DLC characters have been amazing so far! Still gotta wait for Spawn though! ::Pins and Needles::

Replies:

• LOL!!! Dude...WTF? -- Comicality, 17:13:17 11/15/19 Fri

Prosecutor: "You DO realize that intimidating a witness and obstructing justice is a serious federal crime, right?"

Lawyer: "That's just ridiculous! There is absolutely zero proof that the president EVER attempted to intimidate a witness and obstruct justice!"

Assistant: "Donald Trump is on Twitter, sir."

Prosecutor: "Right now? During his criminal impeachment trial? What's he doing?"

Assistant: "He's attempting to intimidate the witness and obstruct justice...in real time."

Lawyer: ::FACEPALM::

Prosecutor: "Add another charge to the record."

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. It takes a real stable genius to come up with that one.

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 10/15 -- Comicality, 07:55:17 11/15/19 Fri

As we grow and learn to navigate our way through life, gain a little experience, and a bit of wisdom...it can be easy to look back at a younger version of ourselves and pick out our flaws and mistakes...and our missed opportunities. Especially when it comes to love.

But don't stress yourself out about it. We were all different people back then. And hindsight is 20/20, after all. When you're lost in the moment, it's easy to forget the nervous jitters, the suffocating expectation, the sweaty palms...love can be a HORRIFYING experience those first few times! LOL! And while we may look back and wonder what we were so afraid of in the first place...that didn't make things any easier when we were living through it.

This time, we're talking about the 'ones that got away' from us. That beautiful person that we really wished we had approached, or talked to, or confessed our deepest desires for...but just never took the leap of faith. Do you regret it? How do you think it would have turned out if you HAD asked them out on a date, or told them how you felt about them? If you could go back in time and give your younger self a nudge in the right direction...what would you say?

Now, this is assuming, of course, that you actually have any regrets when it came to relationships when you were young. Maybe you didn't. Maybe you were bold enough to go for it, each and every time, and make no apologies...whether the outcome was for the best or for the worst. If that's your story, tell us that too! We'd love to hear it! And so might anyone else who might be reading this.

Give us your thoughts! As always, anonymous entries are welcome. And all answers will be added to a future issue of Imagine Magazine! Cool?

Type away! The world is listening! :)

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #54 Is Now Live! :) -- Comicality, 06:30:06 11/15/19 Fri

Hello, ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between! :P

Just wanted to send out a quick note to let you guys know that a brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is now available for you guys to dive into whenever you get the chance! We've got new chapters of your monthly favorites from our talented authors on the team! New articles, writing tips, and the usual goodies!

Also, something brand new from Jeff P begins this month, the next chapters of "Shelter" and "Give It To Me Straight" are included, and a brand new FIRST for the Shack Out Back! 'Comicality' was invited to his very first podcast! :O

Crazy, right???

Naturally, my voice has been digitally altered, but you can get the audio as well as some background on the podcast in this month's issue! So enjoy!

If you have any questions or comments, you can send them to me at Comicality@shackoutback.net and I'll get back to you soon!

Stories start on Monday night! I'll seezya then! :P

Replies:

• You know it's getting close to the holiday season in the UK, -- Mike, 03:05:21 11/14/19 Thu

When John Lewis drop their annual commercial.

This is year's is fine, and funny.

But Monty the Penguin is still my favourite. This one still gives me goosebumps. Can't believe it's five years old, already.

• Hehehe, WHAT??? -- Comicality, 18:15:37 11/13/19 Wed

"Fantasy Island" is a HORROR movie now??? LOL! Sweet!

I'll check it out!

Replies:

• Happy Impeachment Day :) -- Comicality, 17:46:59 11/13/19 Wed

"I didn't do it! HE did!"

"It was that guy over there!"

"Don't point your finger at me! It was him!"

"But Obama..."

"But Hillary's emails..."

"Fake News! Witch Hunt! Quid Pro Quo! Perfect Phone call!"

"It wasn't me! I swear! It...it was ummmm...Santa Claus!"

Tee hee! I need some more butter...

Hi, karma! Nice to see you again! I knew you'd be stopping by eventually! :P

Replies:

• A unique sci-fi romance with an LGBT theme... -- bwctwriter, 08:09:27 11/10/19 Sun
    It was bizarre in some ways, but ultimately satisfying.

From IMDB: At a wilderness camp for troubled youth, two girls Scarlet and Dylan form a bond that gets tested by love, money, and experiences beyond their perceived realm of existence.

Giving any more of the summary kind of ruins the mystery of it all. Check it out. :-)

Replies:

• ::Blushes:: It's good to see you again, babe.... :) -- Comicality, 01:07:04 11/10/19 Sun

...Especially without a shirt on! Just sayin'! Hiiiiii, Greyson! ::Snuggles::

And WHAT stars in California who think that they are hard??? Point them out! Between the Shack and Chicago...you've got all the boots you need on the ground! Let us handle this, cutie!

Love you! Stay beautiful!

• LOL! What the...??? -- Comicality, 23:52:00 11/09/19 Sat

So...I guess Daniel Radcliffe wants the whole world to know that, while he discovered masturbation around the age of eleven, and masturbated quite OFTEN in his teenage years...he did NOT do it on the set of any of the Harry Potter movies!!! He swears! ::Giggles::

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT PEOPLE!!!

Now....Daniel...you didn't happen to have, like...a camera or anything around during that time or...well, nevermind. Forget I asked. :P

https://metro.co.uk/2015/11/26/daniel-radcliffe-wants-you-to-know-that-he-did-not-masturbate-on-the-set-of-harry-potter-5528684/

Replies:

• BBC/HBO's His Dark Materials Season 1 now airing... -- Mike, 14:15:31 11/08/19 Fri
    The show premiered around a week ago.

I haven't seen it yet because I plan to binge-watch it over a couple of nights. But the season won't be complete for several more weeks.

It's received a ton of praise online from viewers and critics, which is great.

BBC's War Of The Worlds, hasn't fared as well, unfortunately (Earning a 5.5 on IMDB.). Although I still plan to check it out soon.

Replies:

• So, one of my cousins is having some trouble reading... -- Comicality, 00:41:36 11/07/19 Thu

He's only nine years old, about to be ten next month...and some of my family members have been trying to spend time helping him read past a 3rd grade level. But...ummm...I hate to say it, but they have been going about ALL wrong!

I didn't even know he had trouble reading until last week, and my aunts and uncles have been trying to force him to read for an hour a day, and pronounce words phonetically, and sit him down and stop him from having fun, like..."Time to read now!" I mean...the kid is NINE! Fun is the only thing he knows to a certain extent.

So, when I heard about this, I sat down with him a few times this week, and he's been here almost every day since last Friday. And I don't boss him around, and I don't try to force him to read anything. But we do live in an age where everything is digital media and all, which is what he's used to. So I got on the laptop, and I showed him clips from the X-Men movies. (He has NO idea what the X-Men are! WTF??? Blasphemy!) And I told him that they were always my favorites growing up when I was his age. But I started with the media first. Some fight scenes, some character intros, and I hope to get him started on the 90's cartoon next week. He was AMAZED! LOL! He says Nightcrawler is his favorite. Awwww!

ANYWAY...he knows that I have a huge stash of comic books here at the house, and I gave him some to take home and read on his own. He gobbled them up in a single evening! So today, I gave him five more, and he read some out loud while sitting next to me, and he sounds more interested and more involved than ever before. Sometimes he was racing through some parts because he wanted to hurry up and turn the page. It just made me feel good to see him excited about it, you know?

Sometimes, you just have to inspire a real 'passion' within somebody to get them to evolve. You can't just sit them down with a boring textbook and expect them to get it. Because he's had his eyes tested, and he's been tested for dyslexia, and all, but that was never an issue. When I first heard him reading, I could tell that he could see the words and figure out how to pronounce them and figure out what they meant...but it was all 'technical'. His imagination hadn't been triggered. He was reading it like the instruction on the side of a medicine bottle. That's not what makes reading fun.

So, I'd stop him every page or two and ask him "Ok, so what's happening right now?" And at first, he couldn't tell me. Just flat pictures and hollow words. It's like, "Explain it to me. What does the villain want to do? What are the heroes saying? What are the stakes? Tell me." And in no time at all, his mind started painting the picture it needed to keep him interested.

Of course, I'm probably going to end up giving him more and more comic books over the next few weeks, and I'm going to have to search my closet to get them all in order, lol! But he's reading now. And I'm glad! Although I have to be careful...because I have mostly mid to late 80's/early 90's comics...and there's a lot of sex and drama and blood and murder in all of them! But, he's doing better with what he's read in the past week than he has with the stuff they've been giving him since the beginning of Summer. So I'll hope for the best.

I'm also teaching my cousin, Christian, how to draw. Hehehe! Don't know how good I'll be at that. He loves Naruto and anime, and my artwork comes from a whole different era, but maybe he'll find a cool hybrid in between!

Anyway, that was just something that made me feel good today. Figured I'd share! No matter what it is...reading, drawing, singing, writing...skill is flat without passion! Find the passion first! The rest you'll develop with practice!

Love always! Mwah!

Replies:

• I'M HERE, I'M HERE!!! XD -- Comicality, 15:30:19 11/06/19 Wed

Sorry. This week has been sooooo exhausting! I'm losing my mind. Sighhhh....

But I FINALLY get a day off on Friday, and I'm locking myself in my room to do absolutely nothing but my Comsie work! Promise!

Just know that I'm still around! Thanks for the emails at my new address, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, I'm going to the discord chatroom this Saturday around 9 PM Eastern time. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with everybody on what I missed the past week or so. Hope to see you there! :)

Replies:

• Always room for another take on Peter Pan! :) -- Comicality, 15:22:32 11/06/19 Wed

This one is from Wendy's POV though, and it looks like it's going to be more drama than fantasy, but it's still a mixture of both. I'm intrigued. :)

Replies:

• Two smiles for the price of one! :) -- Comicality, 21:35:37 10/31/19 Thu

Replies:

• ALMOST!!!! Soooo close! XD -- Comicality, 18:25:23 10/28/19 Mon

The Marvel universe, after DECADES of being split apart by corporate red tape and greedy garbage...is ALMOST back together! Not quite (AHEM!!! Waiting on *YOU*, Sony Pictures!!!), but we're close! Avengers and all of its spinoffs have proven themselves, BLADE is getting rebooted and brought into the fold, the X-Men are home again, Spider-Man is back where it belongs (temporarily, anyway), we might actually get a GOOD Fantastic Four movie for once, and Ryan Reynolds is staying on as Deadpool!!! Also, recently confirmed, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and The Punisher, are coming back for Disney+!!! I hope they keep the same cast! Rumors say that John Bernthal is in talks to come back as the Punisher, so I hope they also keep the other series cast members too. Please bring back Luke Cage and Iron Fist too! Moon Knight is coming! Ghost Rider is coming! Maybe Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with a much bigger budget? GAH!!!

I can't even imagine having all of my childhood faves back in the same place and timeline again! I don't think my heart can take it!

But...like I said...AHEM...

Waiting on YOU Sony!!! Greedy sons of bitches!

Sighhhh...welcome home boys and girls! Good to see you all back at the same party! :)

Replies:

• Happy 17th birthday, Ruel!!! :) -- Comicality, 13:28:17 10/28/19 Mon

I'll be dreaming about you, punmpkin! MWAH!!!

Replies:

• Hahaha,,,,awwwww, I remember 'George'! :P -- Comicality, 08:33:40 10/28/19 Mon

Look at tiny little Joey Gordon Levitt! D'aawwwww! I had such a sweet crush on him back then. And every season he got a little taller, and a little cuter...and he was always so sweet and so shy and so adorably awkward. Sighhhh...memories! :)

Now that I look back on it, he was totally in love with DJ, LOL! Poor kid!

Replies:

• "Try and stay calm....." -- Mike, 00:55:50 10/28/19 Mon

I've been looking forward to this since I heard from Stephen Moffatt that he was making a new Dracula series.

The former Doctor Who & Sherlock team (Stephen Moffatt & Mark Gatiss) are back, and this time they're bringing Dracula with them.

The production is for both the BBC and Netflix.

The new adaptation is comprised of three feature length episodes. It stars Danish actor Claes Bang as the Prince of Darkness himself, Count Dracula.

It also stars Sacha Dhawan (from Iron Fist & Doctor Who's Adventure In Space & Time.)

Replies:

• The train keeps moving... -- Comicality, 17:07:33 10/27/19 Sun

Since it has been so very long since I've been able to have access to my email...an email address that I've kept since that very first story that I ever sent to Nifty waaaaaay back when...it appears that I'm going to have to start all over again. :/

I have to keep this short, so I won't go into a ton of details about it all, but I'll keep fighting to get my original address back for as long as it's possible for me to do so. However, in the meantime, thanks to JeffsFort, I now have a new place where you guys can reach me! K?

As soon as you get a chance, just drop me a short email to say hello, and send me your email addresses, as I have to rebuild my contact list from scratch as well, and I don't know how to get in touch with you. Also, if you sent me an email in the past few weeks, and I didn't answer, please send it again! Just look in your 'Sent' folder and see if it's still there. Then just forward it to me! I always love to hear from you guys! Especially if you're brand new to the site! I usually welcome you all personally, but, you know...obstacles. :P

Anyway, here we go...

Comicality@shackoutback.net

Easy enough to remember, right? Hehehe! And this time, it's my OWN email! I'm not at the mercy of some souless online corporation who can screw shit up without any rhyme or reason as to why! So drop me a line, and I'll get back to you soon!

Love always! Comsie!

Replies:

• Tricks And Treats For Halloween! >:) -- Comicality, 08:27:23 10/25/19 Fri

Yes, ladies and gentlemen...I was worried that all of this hard work had been LOST in my last computer crash, but I FOUND all four stories, and they will be coming your way for Halloween!!! XD

The four story, horror anthology, "Darkness Waits" will be published on Halloween night! And this will NOT be added to the site or anywhere else! So if you want to check out my first dive into full blown horror...be sure to grab your copy in the Comicality Ebook section! It's perfect for a few Halloween chills, but you'll still be able to feel the 'Comsie' in it while you're reading! Promise!

Enjoy all four stories! ("Peek", "The Boy In The Rain", "Babydoll", and "Todd & Jasper, Jasper & Todd"!) And you'll have to let me know what you think when you finish! Because I plan to go even DARKER with Volume Two! ::Nods::

And pick up one of my MANY other ebooks at the link below! Have fun! :)

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/

Happy Halloween!!!

Replies:

• Especially for Com, who likes scary, creepy kids. :P -- Mike, 06:32:28 10/25/19 Fri

Replies:

• Yay! More creepy stuff!!! -- Comicality, 16:50:49 10/23/19 Wed

The creepier, the better! Woo hoo! Tis the season, after all! :P

Replies:

• Wow! I had no idea that some of these were at risk. :/ -- Mike, 12:54:52 10/22/19 Tue

What the hell will we be eating in 10 years if this is the case?

Hopefully the impossible burger guys continue to improve their food, and expand to other types of meat, including fish. Or we'll all be eating gruel in the future. :P

Replies:

• Coincidentally... -- Mike, 11:33:53 10/22/19 Tue

After the discussion over the movie E.T the other day, I just heard that Henry Thomas was arrested for DUI last night - at least according to Twitter.

Apparently it's illegal to be intoxicated inside a car, even when stationary, ie, it's not being used or driven, which is why he was arrested. But why call it "D"UI, when no one's driving a car?

Anyway, people are talking it up as if it's another example of a failed child star, but I don't see that at all. He's continued to do reasonably well in the business.
    His latest role was in the Netflix horror series; The Haunting Of Hill House. And he's starred in dozens of other shows and movies over the years.

And so what if he was intoxicated? I wouldn't consider that any sign of failing, otherwise most of us (at least those of us who enjoy a drink occasionally :P) are failures.

Speaking of being intoxicated. My birthday's coming up this week, and there's a bottle of whisky with my name on it, wrapped up. It's been a while and I'm looking forward to a nice glass of the stuff. :D

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/henry-thomas-star-of-et-arrested-for-duii-oregon/283-031f7aa3-95f9-4e33-8469-ed6a69c9d451

Replies:

• You know...after watching this final trailer... -- Comicality, 01:24:36 10/22/19 Tue

I realized just how much I'm really going to miss "Star Wars". (Well, THIS particular part of the franchise, anyway. I'm sure there will always be a star wars 'something', but not with this storyline)

Wow...a farewell to one of the biggest pop culture movies of all time, with one of the most iconic film scores ever recorded. And on Carrie Fisher's birthday. I've never lived in a world without Star Wars. Feels kinda strange...

Replies:

• Oh wow! I thought this was a RUMOR! :O -- Comicality, 17:48:45 10/21/19 Mon

Is this gonna be R-Rated? Because this is one comic book that I NEVER thought would get a movie! LOL! Bloodshot is pretty damn dark, if you ask me. But, if they can pull it off...I'm in! >:P

Replies:

• Give It To Me Straight (Chapter 2) is up on the Library -- Comicality, 03:30:29 10/21/19 Mon

The second chapter of this story is now up, and I really hope that you guys enjoy it! It was only going to be 2-parts originally...but things progressed to make it a 3-parter instead! So look for another chapter soon. Cool?

That being said, dive right in to chapter two of this short story! And if you want more shorts like this, be sure to pick up a copy of the 'Daydreams & Lullabyes' ebooks for a short collection! Coo?

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

Replies:

• Howdy Folks! :) -- Comicality, 13:35:03 10/20/19 Sun

I just wanted to send out a round of hugs and kisses to everybody today while I had a chance! I will hopefully be back in my email account soon, and I'm sure I will have 150 to 300 emails waiting for me when I do, but I'll get to them as quickly as possible!

This week has been really hectic as the kids were out of school, which pretty much puts me on immediate active babysitting duty for the family. I enjoy it, but it can be exhausting sometimes along with my work schedule. So bear with me for another day or two. K?

I am still going through my recovered files and finding bits and pieces of stuff that I lost, but it's gotten to be soooo tiresome. You have no IDEA how much 2 TB worth of files is until you have to blindly search through them, one by one, and rename or discard and move them to places where you can find them again. It's SUCH a headache! Ugh! But I'm determined to get as much back as I can. Bear with me. I'm never letting Microsoft touch my computer ever again. Not with an update or anything else. And if my laptop starts acting up, I'm going to complain every single day until they fix it. Enough is enough, and they need to stop forcing these glitchy updates down our throats without making sure they work first. Fuck 'em!

Anyway, on a happier note...I've got some Halloween goodies coming your way, and I've been working on that lately, and I've got some more breathing room to quit being such a hermit and talk to you guys a bit more often. Hehehe! Also, I was totally unaware that you had to 'sign out' of Discord after you close the window! I just figured that if you leave the chatroom, then you're gone. But apparently, that's not the case. So my apologies to you guys who thought that I was idling or ignoring you guys. You know how much I hate that! LOL! The thing is, I'm almost ALWAYS online, because I leave my laptop on, or I'm working hard on something, or I literally fall asleep at the keyboard! ::Giggles:: So even when it says I'm online, I'm not online. I hope you guys don't think I was being dismissive. I just haven't been around.

I'll sign in some time soon if I can, and I'll let folks see me when I'm actually paying attention. But if you sent me a 'poke' or a message and I didn't respond, I was probably super involved with something else or asleep. So, my apologies for that.

Anyway, love you lots! And look for new stuff sooner than later! Muahahahahaha! Take care! :)

Replies:

• Hehehe...Jesus! Poor Thanos! LOL! -- Comicality, 07:17:06 10/20/19 Sun

And you thought he had problems BEFORE! ::Giggles::

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 10/15 -- Comicality, 07:13:19 10/16/19 Wed

The closet...

It can be a very scary place to be sometimes. Especially when you're young. So many confusing emotions. Fears, questions, rejections, and disappointments. When trying to figure things out for the very first time...it can feel like you're carrying the whole world on your shoulders. I'd assume that we've all experienced a similar feeling on some level. It takes time and practice to find pride in who you are. And...equally as important...it takes support from the people that love you.

However...let's say that you had a younger sibling, a nephew or niece, or maybe a child of your own...and you begin to see hints that they, themselves, may be going through the same struggles that you did growing up? I mean...what do you do? What do you say?

This issue's question is about whether or not you would reach out to help family members through the difficult times they may be facing. Now, remember...they're not 'out' yet. And that alone can be an obstacle to overcome. Do you tell them that you 'know'? Or, at least, that you suspect they might be gay/lesbian/trans? Or is that a decision that you think they should do in their own time? At their own pace?

Can you put it off until later? Will they suffer because of it? Will 'outing' them by trying to help make things better or worse? How would you, personally, approach this situation? Let us know! It could really help other people who asking themselves these same questions.

Being through it before yourself...you have the gift of wisdom and experience to give to someone younger who may desperately need to hear it. But that doesn't mean that it's easy, or that it shouldn't be treated delicately. Give us your thoughts on this!

As always, feel free to answer anonymously if needed. I'd be interested to read what you've got to say on this.

Replies:

• If you blinked, you might have missed it! :P -- Comicality, 05:54:27 10/16/19 Wed

The newest Halloween issue for Imagine Magazine went live yesterday morning! So if you missed it, run on over and check it out when you get a chance!

There are new chapters from Lindon Weztser, MrM, Julien Taylor, The Story Lover, and the rest of our Imagine family! Along with our usual fun stuff and a dark touch of horror for the holiday! Also..."Shelter" returns to the list with a new chapter, and part 2 of "Give It To Me Straight"!

Enjoy, you guys! And keep an eye out! Because I have a few more surprises coming your way! ::Nods::

Seezya then! >:)

Replies:

• I was trying to get some sleep... -- Comicality, 06:31:56 10/14/19 Mon

Two of my younger cousins are coming over here in about an hour and a half...LOL! Not much time for me to sleep! But they are 8 and 9 years old...and they have NEVER seen "E.T." before!!!

What????

I am going to watch that movie with them, and they are going to be experiencing it for the first time. This is a monumental moment! Especially since I know the 8 year old is super sentimental, and is probably going to bawl like a baby! LOL! This is a milestone! I'll come back and tell you how it went!

Yeah, it's Columbus Day, so the kids are all out of school. And I have a lot of family here to babysit, but I'm the one with comic books and video games and music so...yeah, they all want to come over here instead of somebody else's house. But I enjoy it. I really do. They have SO much fun! Hehehe!

Anyway, I'll be back soon! So love and hugs to you all! K?

Replies:

• Ummmm....what's the name of the Discord chatroom again? -- Comicality, 02:07:50 10/14/19 Mon

Got an account now. Want to chat with you guys...

Ummm, do we have a name? A link? A place to talk?

Yes? No?

Replies:

• Jesus, Finn Wolfhard! >:O -- Comicality, 14:03:16 10/13/19 Sun

Well...this looks absolutely creepy as HELL! LOL!

But, I LIKE that! So bring it on! I'll be there!

It's a re-telling of "The Turning Of The Screw", and if the movie is like the trailer, it'll make for a good flick to watch in the dark!

Replies:

• Fractured -- Mike, 07:27:29 10/13/19 Sun

If you like films that mess with your head, there's a new one out on Netflix.

It's kind of like The Twilight Zone meets Sixth Sense. I got chills at the end.

Replies:

• A new Imagine Issue getting ready for the 15th of October! :) -- Comicality, 04:04:16 10/11/19 Fri

You guys know how much I love Halloween! Hehehe, so don't miss out on our Halloween issue of Imagine Magazine next week! Lot's of goodies will be waiting for you! Promise! And if any of you guys have stuff that you want to submit, we'll TRY to get you in, but if it's too late, we'll just have to get you in the next month instead. We're trying to keep from sending in stuff at the very last minute. I give poor Jeff enough stress on my own without the rest of you following suit. ::Giggles::

But look for the new issue on Tuesday night! Cool? Seezya soon!

• Short update.... -- Comicality, 02:52:26 10/09/19 Wed
    I'm still going through my mixed up files and trying to find stuff that I lost from the July update on Microsoft, and its difficult trying to rebuild everything from scratch. But I actually find it refreshing to get a new start on certain things. It sucks, trying to find stuff that I lost, but it's awesome being able to rebuild. So, I guess it's not all that bad, right?

Anyway, I'm locked out of my email at the moment. Don't know why. BUT, if you sent me an email in the last week or two, I'm NOT ignoring you I just can't get in to answer you until this issue has been dealt with. K? I'll get back to you soon!

If any of you have anything to send in for the Halloween issue of Imagine Magazine...now would be the time to do so! We've got a fully packed issue coming your way on the 15th! So don't wait until the last minute to send in your work!

Oh man, I started binge watching "Black Summer"! Based on your recommendation, Mike! And that show is fucking AWESOME!!!!! I watched it all in two days, and I need season two all up in my face! Like NOW! Hehehe! Thanks, man! Good call on that one!

And 'Lance'....dude, WTF??? He can run his ASS off!!! LMAO! I don't think there's a zombie that could catch him! Go, Lance, go!!! Hahahaha!

Seezya soon, folks! We've got a LOT of stuff coming your way! Enjoy!

PS- I answered the newest Imagine question down below too! If any of you guys want to chime in with your own answers, please do! It'll be sweet to hear from you, and learn from your own experiences. So give us a peek into your own life! Let people hear your story! Here's mine...

https://www.voy.com/15900/93896.html

Replies:

• This actually looks pretty damn creepy! Hehehe! -- Comicality, 00:21:11 10/07/19 Mon

So...naturally...I'm in! Can't wait! >:P

Replies:

• Stephen King's The Institute -- Mike, 18:42:58 10/06/19 Sun

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43798285-the-institute

Another book I recently read, was one by Stephen King. His latest release, The Institute, which came out last month.

I have a mixed experience of King's books. Some I have really enjoyed (Misery), and some I didn't (Pet sematary. I enjoyed the movies, not the book). A lot of his writing goes too far away from the action, for my taste. Like, something will be happening to a character, and then he'll take the reader away into his past, for half a chapter, and it takes me out of the excitement.

Anyway, I really enjoyed The Institute. It's his best work in my experience.

It's sort of a merge between Stranger Things and IT. But also something entirely new. And apart from the first couple of chapters, the rest of the story was paced well and I was glued to the book. It's an addictive story.

It's about some "special" kids who're kidnapped and taken to some secret government facility, where they're experimented on, and used for something which I won't mention here in case anyone plans on checking it out.

It's available on Audible, Kindle, and in physical form.

Replies:

• Exciting! -- Mike, 17:18:43 10/05/19 Sat
    Teaser trailer and a date for season 2 of Lost In Space.

I loved the first season. Season 2 launches on Netflix on Christmas Eve.

Sorry fam, gotta cancel Christmas. I'm going to be busy binging Lost In Space, uh.. helping to rescue a group of lost children that are trapped down a mine, on Venus.

Replies:

• Has anyone here read (or listened to) The Heart's Invisible Furies, by John Boyne? -- Mike, 19:48:00 10/03/19 Thu

It's a novel that follows the life of Cyril Avery, adopted child of a famous Irish female novelist, and tells the story of his life up to 2015.

At 7 years old, he realizes that he's gay, after meeting another boy, who would become a long time friend and secret crush, called Julian.

But that's just the start of it. There's so much going on in this book. It's set in the backdrop of Ireland, all the way from the 1940s up until 2015. It's about discovering and living with the fact that you're gay, in a time and place where the very thing, being yourself, was illegal.

How gay men had to meet up in secret places, constantly on the watch for the police. Then secret boyfriends, the NRA, fidelity, and growing up as an adopted child in an household that regards you little more than a ornament.

It continues on, and covers the AIDS pandemic in the 80s, and Ireland's slow progressing march towards a more liberal country.

It's very well written, and it's also available on Audible.com for those who prefer to listen to it.

It's really good but I dare not talk about too much because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who might want to read it.

I had it downloaded on my Audible App for a while, but put off listening to it because it's a lengthy book and it's a biography, so I wanted to be in the right mind for it.

It's also written by the same author who wrote "The Boy In The Striped Pajamas."

Replies:

• Ha ha! -- Mike, 01:40:59 10/02/19 Wed

Apparently this prank went viral a long time ago, but it's my first time seeing it.

It made me chuckle, so I thought I'd share it here with you guys. :D

Replies:

• This week's Gay Short Film -- Comicality, 16:16:07 10/01/19 Tue

Just something else to inspire the soul. :P

Replies:

• Republican says what? XD -- Comicality, 15:32:56 10/01/19 Tue

Boom..."But Hillary's emails!"

Boom..."But Obama...."

Boom..."But the Mueller Report..."

Boom..."But the Deep State, and the conspiracy, and the spies..."

Boom..."But the DOJ made me do it...!"

Boom..."IT WAS A PERFECT PHONE CALL!!!"

LMFAO!!! Keep going! PLEASE keep digging yourselves deeper! Hahahaha! I'm gonna wet myself!!! This is all so fuckin' awesome!

It ain't ME! It's karma, bitches! Eat it!

Replies:

• DANGIT!!!! :O -- Comicality, 03:09:46 10/01/19 Tue

Ok...so I watched MOST of the first season of 'Castle Rock', but I didn't finish it. It got kinda weird about half way through, and I never went back to it. But I'm a HUGE Stephen King fan, and I love seeing all of his stories kind of intersect with one another. Which is cool. But, I wasn't going to watch season 2...

Now the trailer is out, and...goddammitt!!! LOL!

Is that Andy Dufrane from 'Shawshank'? And a young Annie from 'Misery'??? And are they tying 'Salem's Lot' into all this too??? Now I HAVE to watch it!!! So not fair! Grrrrr!

And kudos to the actress playing a young Kathy Bates! Nailed it! Wow!

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 10/1 -- Comicality, 01:53:40 10/01/19 Tue

Hehehe, you know...it may still be the greatest con of all time! In fact, it's timeless...moving from generation to generation, catching parents by surprise each and every time. "What??? You mean my little boy/girl isn't an innocent little angel anymore?"

::Snickers:: No, Mom...not for a WHILE now! LOL!

While I can completely understand all parents and guardians and even older siblings wanting to view the youth as delicate and pure and keep them safe from the...let's say the 'complications' of the world at large...we can all agree that this isn't really possible, right? I mean...by the time I was ten years old, I had a LOT to hide from my parents! Hahaha! How effective I was at doing so is a mystery to me, and probably always will be. But to say that I was an 'angel' when I was a kid would be a laughable lie!

So, the question this time around is...when did the innocent little angel in you take flight, and when did the devil start whispering in your ear? Giggles! And I'm not just talking about hormones and sex here. We're talking deception, shoplifting, fist fights, gossip, secrets, masturbation...it's human nature. It slips in eventually, and often much sooner than you think. How old were you when you adopted dishonest or secretive behaviors? And how did you hide it? Did your parents find out about it? Looking back...do you think they knew? Or were they oblivious to the actions of a Christmas angel with dirty wings? :)

Let us know! As always, anonymous replies are welcome, either in the reply below or at my email at Comicality@webtv.net for submission in the December issue of Imagine Magazine! Take care, and I'll seezya soon!

Also...check out my very detailed answer to the 'Forks And Knives' reply to the last question down below!

https://www.voy.com/15900/93799.html#post

New questions on the 1st and 15th of every month! So jump in and leave your two cents when you can!

Replies:

• War Of The Worlds - a BBC Miniseries. -- Mike, 14:33:16 09/30/19 Mon
    Set in its original time period and country, this should be quite different to the movies Hollywood's released over the years (all of which I enjoyed).

Let's see what the BBC can do with it. They're apparently going to stick close to the original plot, by author HG Wells.

Unlike Steven Spielberg’s 2005 movie adaptation starring Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning, the BBC’s version will be true to the original period and setting.

“HG Wells’ seminal novel has been adapted for the screen many times, but it’s always had a contemporary, American setting,” director Craig Viveiros said. “This is the first version to be set in London and [its environs] during the Edwardian period.”

However, George and Amy – Spall and Tomlinson’s characters – are a new addition.

Writer Peter Harness added: “The version of The War of the Worlds that I wanted to make is one that’s faithful to the tone and the spirit of the book, but which also feels contemporary, surprising and full of shocks: a collision of sci-fi, period drama and horror.”

Replies:

• Stranger Things Season 4 new teaser trailer -- Mike, 14:22:52 09/30/19 Mon

I'm not sure what this means, other than the obvious, that season 4 is on the way. But I don't remember them doing this for season 3.

Does it mean that season 4 is coming soon, or is it just an announcement that season 4 is going ahead?

There are no season 3 spoilers in this clip, just in case anyone hasn't finished that yet.

Replies:

• Rick And Morty Season 4 -- Mike, 17:45:21 09/29/19 Sun

I have no idea if anyone watches the show on here, but a teaser for season 4 is out.

Replies:

• Cuteness overload :3 -- Fanson, 15:21:51 09/28/19 Sat
    Hey guys, long time no see lol I've been so busy with college, but I come once in a while here to see all the cool things you post! And obviously still read all the Comsie stories ❤️

I'm here to introduce you to two of Isaac Hanson's kids. In my opinion they're really cute and it looks like they're going to be so handsome in the future :3

image host

Replies:

• GFD 50 Has Been Posted! :P -- Comicality, 18:56:22 09/27/19 Fri

I'm working on a mailing list announcement as you read this, but, yes! You can go to the Library and read the newest "Gone From Daylight" update whenever you get the chance! Let me know what you think! Because BIG things are coming as I move into the "GFD: Exodus" chapter!

If you're new to "Gone From Daylight", check out the vampire story from the beginning!

https://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories.html

Also, I'm finishing up stuff for the Halloween issue of Imagine Magazine! Which is always one of our biggest issues of the year, because we LOVE Halloween! ::Giggles:: if any of you guys have any spooky ghost stories to submit, let me know, and we'll try to squeeze you in! The new issue will be posted on the 15th, so get it in as soon as possible! Cool?

Alright...gotta run! But I'll be back in a few hours if I can!

Also, I have a Discord account set up now! So I'll try to drop by chat some time soon. K? Promise!

Laters!

Replies:

• Thank GOD!!! XD -- Comicality, 13:07:32 09/27/19 Fri

I couldn't have woken up to a better headline! Thank you! For ONCE...greedy money grubbing jerks didn't win the day on one of their disastrous decisions!

I hope this stays legit! If so...welcome home, Spidey! (Again!)

Also, just a quick note, I have the day off today, and a short day tomorrow at work, so I'll get some stuff done around here. My apologies for being a bit absent over the last 4 or 5 days, but things have been a bit emotional around here. So, that's straightening itself out. And we're back to business. K?

Love you all! And I'll see you soon!

Thanks for the condolences, and I hope to get back to you when I get a chance. :)

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.