VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Sam Ashe Leonard - This Canadian youngster has not only gotten into the acting biz early on in his life, but it already trying his hand at directing and producing! Which is pretty damn ambitious for a 14 year old, but more power to ya, dude! Something tells me that we'll be hearing more from him in the years to come! So keep an eye on him! He's bound to be a Canadian treasure! Hehehe!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• As Matt would say "Just saying..." (o: -- PeteIM, 17:22:13 10/09/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• From Marvel on Amazon... -- PeteIM, 17:05:24 10/12/17 Thu
    Miles Morales - Spider-Man
    https://www.amazon.com/Miles-Morales-Spider-Man/dp/B073XTQQ85/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507841482&sr=8-1&keywords=miles+morales+spiderman

It's on sale for Kindle for only 99¢!

"Everyone gets mad at hustlers, especially if you're on the victim side of the hustle. And Miles knew hustling was in his veins."

Miles Morales is just your average teenager. Dinner every Sunday with his parents, chilling out playing old-school video games with his best friend, Ganke, crushing on brainy, beautiful poet Alicia. He's even got a scholarship spot at the prestigious Brooklyn Visions Academy. Oh yeah, and he's Spider-Man.

But lately Miles' Spidey sense has been on the fritz. When a misunderstanding leads to his suspension from school, Miles begins to question his abilities. After all, his dad and uncle were Brooklyn jack-boys with criminal records. Maybe kids like Miles aren't meant to be superheroes. Maybe Miles should take his dad's advice and focus on saving himself.

As Miles tries to get his school life back on track, he can't shake the vivid nightmares that continue to haunt him. Nor can he avoid the relentless buzz of his Spidey sense every day in history class, amid his teacher's lectures on the historical benefits of slavery and the importance of the modern-day prison system. But after his scholarship is threatened, Miles uncovers a chilling plot, one that puts his friends, his neighborhood, and himself at risk.

Length: 272 pages

Replies:

• I had heard about the recent wildfires in California but I had no idea how bad they were -- Mike84, 12:29:02 10/12/17 Thu

It looks like whole neighbourhoods and towns were just.. incinerated.

If it's not earthquakes or hurricanes, it's wildfires. I'm beginning to feel lucky that all we have to content with, in Scotland is the cold, the rain and the snow.

• October 10th... -- Comicality, 10:00:48 10/10/17 Tue

As many of you may know, but our newer Shackers may not, today is an official holiday for us. A time to reflect, and remember how much light we have within us, and how little it costs to share that light with the people around us.

Years ago, I had a close friend that I worked with, laughed with, hung out with...he was truly something special. Only 17 years old. Then...one night I came in to pick up my check, talked to him for a few minutes, and he gave me one last hug around the neck...and I never saw him again.

He committed suicide that same night. 17 Years old...

He was truly something beautiful, and he didn't even realize it. You're ALL beautiful. I'm not going to let you forget it. Don't ever let the people around you forget it either.

Today, whether you're feeling lazy, or shy, or indifferent, or 'busy'...please take a moment and tell somebody that you love them. Don't just leave them to dangle, or assume that they're important to you and that they are loved. You've got to say it sometimes. It costs you nothing.

Nothing.

And silence can be so painful sometimes.

Share some of your light with someone who might need it today, ok? I lost one of my angels...don't lose yours.

Thanks.

Replies:

• Thanks Em. :) -- Comicality, 11:37:33 10/11/17 Wed

https://youtu.be/TXGZJk0nQs4

I hope the tough guys don't get their little feelings hurt. We're the snowflakes...remember?

Replies:

• Is it bad that I ship this? lol -- Fanson, 21:06:04 10/08/17 Sun

I mean, maybe he's not gay and he's just super confident with his sexuality that he just does this for fun and doesn't care, but that would be really cute hehe

Replies:

• Hehehe, can you imagine... -- Comicality, 16:25:43 10/10/17 Tue

...What the Skywalker family page must look like on Ancenstry.com? LOL!

https://youtu.be/nv1KzoH4_0U

Replies:

• Something seriously wrong -- ., 18:02:39 10/10/17 Tue

When you can still go out at night wearing tshirt and jeans cos it’s so mild the shops are stocked with Christmas stuff and restaurants are trying to push their Christmas menu on you. We’re not halfway through October yet. Oh well if you can’t beat them join them as the saying goes. Let’s have a party. :)

https://youtu.be/a8qE6WQmNus

Replies:

• Ok, so I finally watched "Better Watch Out"...TWICE! XD -- Comicality, 18:17:01 10/09/17 Mon

I'm saying it right here, right now...this is my new FAVORITE Christmas/Halloween movie of all time! WOW!!! Hahaha, omigod...

I can't tell you guys anything about this movie! Just watch it! Don't look at the trailer or anything. Just watch! Horror and comedy and thriller...this movie is truly something different and original. And I don't just love it because of Levi Miller...although, sighhhh...he's a MAJOR bonus! Because...omigod, he's hot! Ahem!

Seriously though, besides that...this is literally one of my favorite movies ever! Watch it, and you'll see why!

Yay!

I know you are, Levi. I know you are. ::Cuddles:: Mwah!

Replies:

• Funny sh*t right here! -- MasterM, 21:31:49 10/09/17 Mon
    Couples lol

Replies:

• So this dropped a few hours ago! Another Official Trailer -- MasterM, 05:13:50 10/10/17 Tue

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 17:26:34 10/09/17 Mon

This week's 3M breaks the idea of teen paranoia in two!

"Super Dark Times"

I'll keep this short, because I haven't had internet all morning/afternoon and it's thrown me off schedule. But, "Super Dark Times" is a movie that I liked a lot, and parts of it surprised me. Very rare.

It begins with a group of high school students who are hanging out together. Not the most popular kids in school, but they've got their own warped sense of bonding and that's good enough. Then...one day the four of them decide to go out to a secluded area, unsupervised, and play with a SWORD! What could go wrong, right?

Well, everything goes horribly wrong!

From that point, you get to see the boys try to cover up the events of that fateful day, dealing with nightmares, paranoia, fear, and regret. Superbly acted by all of the people involved, you really get sucked into the whole story. And this movie goes to darker places that movies like "Stand By Me" and "Mean Creek" couldn't really go to. So check out this thriller when you get a chance! And enjoy! :)

Replies:

• "Darkness Waits"... -- Comicality, 18:42:28 10/09/17 Mon

OCTOBER 27th

https://youtu.be/AyMld5lfpWg

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 17:15:26 10/09/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Accidental Remote Reacher' Kiss!

Replies:

• Don't need a 'reason'... -- Comicality, 03:14:43 10/08/17 Sun

MWAH!!!

Don't need a 'reason' to send you guys an email to say I love you, care about you, and wish you the best. Hehehe, not because I've been BULLIED into it or made to feel guilty about it! I LOVE you guys!

That's enough. What the FUCK else am I doing with my life right now?

::Kiss:: Love you! Take care, sweethearts! :)

Replies:

• The latest JL trailer has just dropped. -- Mike84, 09:22:03 10/08/17 Sun

Replies:

• Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Friends and Happy Columbus Day to my American Friends! -- Hawkeye, 12:53:33 10/09/17 Mon
    TURKEY TURKEY!!!! COME HERE TURKEY TURKEY...

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: -- Comicality, 16:45:28 10/07/17 Sat

Yep...

If you look in your pants and see this...

That is DEFINITELY a sign that you've been masturbating WAY too much! LOL!

Replies:

• YIKES! Alright, you've got my attention... -- Comicality, 14:00:14 10/06/17 Fri

I did like the first one...kinda. I could never put my finger on what was missing from "Pacific Rim", but...hey, if the sequel looks like this? I'll give it another shot! Let's GO!

https://youtu.be/eyerRRLd_TU

Replies:

• Looks like I will miss your appearance in the chat Com. :( -- Cirrus, 18:31:01 10/06/17 Fri
    Not because you picked a bad time for me (2 pm Saturday would ordinarily be just about perfect), but because I have an immovable commitment sucking up most of my afternoon. :(

But if you're still around at (calculates furiously) 12.30-1 AM-ish Chicago time, I'll pop in and say hi. :)

Replies:

• Thought I'd share some positive LGBT+ news since, there's been a lot of negative stuff lately... -- Mike84 (), 15:05:16 10/06/17 Fri

A new poll commissioned by the BBC found that a third of British people (16-22) identify as gay or bisexual.

I've seen several studies with similar numbers (some even higher than these) over the last several years, so it's not a one-off, and not a surprise to me.

Last edited by author: Fri October 06, 2017 15:09:27   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• LGBTQ News... -- PeteIM, 16:16:38 10/05/17 Thu

Trump Justice Dept ends transgender workplace protections
    WASHINGTON (AP)
    — Federal civil rights law does not protect transgender people from discrimination at work, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a memo released Thursday that rescinds guidance issued under the Obama administration.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 bars workplace discrimination between men and women but does not extend to gender identity, Sessions said. The Justice Department will take that position in “all pending and future matters,” the memo said.

Read the full Associated Press article here:
    https://www.apnews.com/dbabc8e8bfd84a859e61c8ba3c455b77/Trump-Justice-Dept-ends-transgender-workplace-protections

Replies:

• It’s Harvest Moon Time Again -- ., 09:51:53 10/06/17 Fri

Which gives me my annual excuse to play my fav Neil Young song. :)

https://youtu.be/n2MtEsrcTTs

And Moon River Supergirl style.

https://youtu.be/kFsEJT9c0LE

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Question... -- Comicality, 16:49:56 10/03/17 Tue

Let me just say that I've really enjoyed the answers you guys have offered up lately. So much of what you guys have said about your own experiences has brought me right back to being in that same position growing up. Which makes it more honest than anything folks are liable to read online. So, thank you! I appreciate the contributions!

Now, I'm trying to get at least six of these questions together so we'll have six months worth of articles to pot as a part of bringing Imagine Magazine back to life! But I'm going to personally push for TWELVE if possible! That would mean a whole year's worth of Shacker personal stories, ready to go. That would be awesome! We already have two ("Way Too Familiar" and "Did You Fight It?"), and I'll come back later on to repost the "What's My Line?" question to maybe give folks some idea on how to talk to that cute guy you've been staring at all day! Hehehe! There's three, and this is the fourth! We're 1/3rd of the way there! I'd LOVE to hear more! So here we go...

"Push N' Pull"

As many of us know, coming to terms with the idea that you might be 'different' from the world around you can be a challenge. And that's on a personal level. It takes time, patience, soul searching, and self awareness. However, there's another step after that.

Now you have to get the rest of the world involved. Friends, family, schoolmates, co-workers...coming out of the closet is a new challenge in itself. One that should be tackled whenever the person in question feels that they're ready for it.

The question is...have any of you ever felt PRESSURED when it came to your sexuality? Both ways. Some folks feel pressured to come out when they're not ready. Other folks feel pressured to stay in the closet when they are ready. What has been your experience with either side of the equation? (Or both, if it applies)

Pressured to come out? Maybe you've got gay friends or family members that want to almost 'force' you out of the closet for your own good. Maybe you've got a boyfriend now, and he doesn't want to keep your relationship a secret anymore. Or maybe you've been bullied into it, or the rumor mill has betrayed you.

Pressured to stay in? Maybe you've got homophobic parents or siblings that you don't think will accept you. Maybe you worry about your job, or your community, or your church. Perhaps the place where you live has made it 'unsafe' for you to come out as being gay, bi, or trans.

Then again...maybe you've never felt any pressure on you one way or the other. If you're lucky enough to have had that experience...tell us that too! That's AWESOME! Let us hear about it! Those stories are definitely needed too!

Of course, these answers are for public posting in a future issue of Imagine Magazine! (https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/) I believe the newest issues are down at the bottom of the screen and not the top. But go check out previous issues if you like! Anonymous replies are more than welcome! And if you don't want your answer posted, just let me know, and consider it done! K?

Can't wait to hear your answers! :)

I'll add my own this weekend!

Replies:

• The U.S. opposes UN resolution against death penalty for same sex relations -- Akoplay, 08:59:18 10/06/17 Fri
    WTF???

http://www.losangelesblade.com/2017/10/02/u-s-opposes-un-resolution-death-penalty-sex-relations/

Replies:

• "Billy" is up! -- Comicality, 18:24:14 10/05/17 Thu

A new chapter of "Billy Chase" has just been posted tonight! So go give it a look, and let me know what you think as soon as you get a chance! Cool?

https://youtu.be/pTkmyx8s324

Also, be sure to grab the extended ebook versions if you haven't grabbed them yet!

http://www.imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality

I'll be answering this week's Imagine Magazine question, "Push N' Pull" in a few minutes! If you guys have a personal story to tell about being in the closet, please feel free to share. The next generation of kids are here, they're looking for help and for guidance. Five to ten minutes of your time can make a HUGE difference in their lives, k? Good experiences AND bad experiences.

Choose to help...or choose not to help. If you're choosing not to help...I'd really like to know why. Just...ok, I won't get into that. Thanks in advance to you guys who participated though! ((Huggles)) Thanks for that! You get a pocket full of stardust and a box of animal crackers! Mwah! LOVE YOU!

Enjoy the new "Billy"! And drop by the Chatterbox chatroom tomorrow! I'll be there from 9 PM until about 11 PM! Let's have some FUN! K? ::Grins::

http://www.voy.com/15900/87948.html

Leave all angry attitudes and depression at the door. Let's be positive for a few hours, k?

Chatterbox link is at the top of this forum! So get your 'nicknames' ready in advance!

Replies:

• Here's some errr... penis to brighten up your day. -- Mike84, 14:30:25 10/06/17 Fri

The Spoon Worm - aka the Penis Fish, because nature is horny and she has a sense of humour.

• Cover songs rarely ever live up to the original... -- Mike84, 07:43:30 10/06/17 Fri

Thanks to Cosmie, who recommended 'Big Mouth', which I've watched the first several episodes of, I heard this cover song by soul singer Charles Bradley, of the metal band, Black Sabbath's "changes". A song I've long loved. Charles' cover version is used as Big Mouth's intro.

The two versions couldn't be any more different. But they're both really great songs.

Charles' version is a soul / funk / R&B take on the metal band's classic.
    It gets a 5/5 from me. I'm not really a fan of modern hip hop / R&B, but I do like classic R&B (Motown and the like) as well as funk and some soul.

Charles also died a couple of weeks ago. It's unfortunate that I hadn't heard of the guy before his death.

Replies:

• My relatively spoiler-free review of Better Watch Out! >:-) -- bwctwriter, 10:59:39 10/06/17 Fri
    It's not playing anywhere near me. That's all I'm gonna say about that... Hehehe... Anywho... So, picture a movie that's a combination of Home Alone, Funny Games, Scream, and A Clockwork Orange... This movie has elements of all four! :-p

So, if some of you don't pay attention to Com's posts ( >:-( bad! :-p ) IMDB's storyline description is as follows: When you think the suburbs, you think safety, but this holiday night the suburbs are anything but safe. Ashley (Olivia DeJonge) thought this babysitting job was going to be an easy night, but the night takes a turn when dangerous intruders break in and terrorize her and the twelve-year-old boy, Luke (Levi Miller), she's caring for. Ashley defends her charge to the best of her ability only to discover this is no normal home invasion.

So, this movie was pretty sadistic... I can't get into specifics w/o spoiling it, but needless to say, there's some pretty fucked up shit in this movie, hence my comparing it to A Clockwork Orange... Any more said about that will literally spoil the entire plot. :-p

Levi Miller was very good in his character... Again, that's as much as I can say. As for Ed Oxenbould... Eh.. He's a "lesser Australian" than Miller, so u kinda get what u get with him. U really can't compare the two. But his acting is mostly believable.

All in all, the movie surprised me, and I mean... it didn't really scare me, but i was def. not expecting the direction they took the movie towards. So that was kinda cool. And freaky. Com, u'll love it! The camera makes love to Levi throughout the movie! LOL...

Check it out if ur a fan of movies like Scream or other horror movies, or if u just love Levi Miller madly like SOME PEOPLE around here.... *points in Com's and TurtleBoy's general directions* :-p

Replies:

• Time for "Gotham"!!! XD -- Comicality, 19:56:09 10/05/17 Thu

Taking a break now! Hehehe! Seezya soon! Read "Billy Chase"! Bye!

Replies:

• Hehehe, ummm...wow... -- Comicality, 11:54:43 10/05/17 Thu

Okay, so you guys might remember me posting a few clips of a new cartoon called, "Big Mouth", that was released on Netflix less than a week ago. And it looked like it was going to be pretty risky as far as cartoons go! But...ummm...LOL! So I watched the first four episodes over the past few days, and WOW!

Ok, if you have any desire to watch this series at all (It's actually REALLY funny!!!)...I suggest that you stop reading this and go watch it NOW! Because this show will NOT last! I can almost guarantee you that it'll soon be censored and will probably vanish into some unknown void, never to be seen again! Hehehe! Seriously...its a great show, but I don't think the world is ready for that kind of, ummm....'honesty' yet!

The show is about a small group of friends who are in the 8th grade, and experiencing puberty for the first time. Now, everybody here has either experienced this before, or is going through it right now, and let me say that this show pulls NO punches! Not with the language, or the sex, or the nudity, or anything else! :O This isn't 'Family Guy'! This isn't even 'South Park'! Dude...I've never had a cartoon make me BLUSH before! Like, "OMG, I can't believe they just did that!!!" There were more than a few times when I was actually thinking that they might have gone a little bit too far. *ME*!!! Comicality! Hahaha! So yeah...it's been out for almost a week. By 'Church Time' on Sunday, I'm sure people will be outraged and fighting to have the show pulled.

But, all in all, I am loving this show! I always said that the best stories are the ones that give you a jolt and shake you out of your comfort zone. And my comfort zone is pretty damn wide! But this cartoon shocked me. IN a good way. And it's great for deep, genuine, belly laughs too! At its heart, though, it is a brutally honest look at puberty and what it's like to go through that time in your life. In 4 episodes, it's covered masturbation, unwanted ejaculation, late bloomers, menstruation, pornography, mood swings, first dates, first kisses, random erections, wet dreams, (homo)sexual confusion...I mean, it really is genius. It is definitely not targeted towards kids, but I almost wish they could see it. If for no other reason than to have them get a few laughs and learn a few things during a time when everything is weird and gross and embarrassing.

So grab it while you can! I'm sure this is going to be a VERY limited run. Some folks are already saying that Netflix is using the show to promote pedophilia. Sighhhh...whatever.

That reminds me, get your Netflix cue ready for "Stranger Things 2" in a few weeks! >:P

https://youtu.be/hk_BoK0OwZs

A scene where one of the main characters is worried about the size of his penis when compared to his friend's. Hehehe, yeah...this is just a small taste of what you'll be getting!

(Wait, did I just say, 'A small taste of what you'll be getting'? Omigod! This show DOES promote pedophilia! Dangit!)

https://youtu.be/kg2arhNPqOw

Replies:

• Hopefully this will last -- ., 04:02:23 10/04/17 Wed
    Sam and Brandon look pretty loved here. It's early days but got fingers crossed Sam's a nice guy but he need to lose the George Michael look. I know he's been dieting hard but his face is looking too thin. Wtv good luck guys.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4945820/Sam-Smith-spotted-kissing-Brandon-Flynn-New-York.html

Replies:

• Wait, wait...WAIT... -- Comicality, 18:19:59 10/03/17 Tue

You mean to tell me that I get "Stranger Things" season 2...a movie with a foul mouthed Levi Miller...AND super cute Judah Lewis comedy/horror??? All in the same year???

::Faints:: HEAVEN!!!!!

https://youtu.be/6qCqrODw1nM

Replies:

• Our hearts go out to Las Vegas today... -- Comicality, 05:31:00 10/02/17 Mon

I cannot imagine the mindset of the people who would do something like this. Sometimes it feels as if the whole world is going insane. But my prayers go out to everyone affected by yet another gun tragedy. I've got family in Las Vegas. My father is in Las Vegas. Highly doubt they were anywhere near this at the time, but every single person that their lives had a family of their own. Friends. Dreams and aspirations. Classmates and co-workers.

Let's try to add a little positivity to the world today. K?

Replies:

• Happy bf Day -- Kip, 11:06:50 10/03/17 Tue
    Found out this morning and thought it was worth putting here lol. Apparently it's one of those dumb holidays where it wasnt a holiday but then tweeted about so many times that it's become one or something like that. Its first known coining was some time in 2015. So yeah. And when I said become one it's still unofficial. I just meant it's become a thing lol
    If anyone wants go to holidayinsights.com and click on holidays by month. I've been using this site on and off for like 3 yrs now. (National Spaghetti Day on January 4th is a favorite of mine for instance. So many good holidays)

Replies:

• Okay, watched the new 'X-Men' themed series tonight... -- Comicality, 23:07:29 10/02/17 Mon

...I went in a bit skeptical. I'll admit that. But they pulled off one heck of an awesome first episode! I am impressed! XD

I've always been a huge comic book fan, and waaaay back when I was 'preteen Comsie', the original X-Men comic books taught me EVERYTHING about ensemble casts, drama, character, plot twists, etc! You can't read "GFD" and not see the obvious X-Men influence! So kudos to the writers/directors for getting this show just right! I'm an instant fan! :)

https://youtu.be/EQhTe1bX8ZQ

I also checked out Marvel's "Inhumans" show this past weekend. Ummmm...nowhere NEAR as bad as I thought it would be. It's ok. I don't say that with a personal bias, it really is decent. It's the "Game OF Thrones" of the Marvel Universe. (Hehehe, don't worry, Nathan! I didn't forget! :P)

But that one might have to grow on me a bit more. I'll give it a chance. Let's see what they got. As always, I'm a 'character' guy. And they've got some great characters to work with...but if the story falters...you've lost me.

https://youtu.be/2IAAXMdbafk

Alright, "Cloak And Dagger" and "Punisher"! You're next up to bat! Don't disappoint us!

BIG WEEKEND COMING UP!!!! What will we get? "Justice League"? "Black Panther"? "Avengers: Infinity War"? "Walking Dead"? "STAR WARS" (FINALLY!!!)? Only time will tell!

::Does Comsie Dance::

Replies:

• See? Just when I thought I couldn't like 'sleep' any LESS... -- Comicality, 19:05:26 10/02/17 Mon

https://youtu.be/yNkrHiqxJR8

Replies:

• Another legend lost today... -- Comicality, 16:38:34 10/02/17 Mon

Wow...RIP, Tom Petty. He was still pretty young...

https://youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: [1]2345 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.