VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Imagine Question For 1/1 -- Comicality, 19:38:59 01/01/21 Fri

Is there even a question that such a thing exists? The idea of being sexually 'seduced'. To be tempted to do something you don't want to do. People have claimed that they've made 'mistakes', or that they 'had a moment of weakness', blah blah blah. But...did they, though? I mean, what is temptation other than being offered something that you wanted all along, and find yourself willing to sacrifice what you have for something more appealing? Is it a momentary lapse in judgement? Is it a forgivable offense? Or is it an expression of a 'grass is always greener' mentality that you should take as a serious red flag for the future?

I mean, I understand falling prey to a single moment and regretting it later...but is that an actual excuse? Were you seduced, or were you just looking for an opportunity that finally presented itself to you? And if you can be seduced once...who's to say that it can't happen again? Where does self control come into play?

AND...if seduction is a thing...are there any circumstances where you or your partner would give one another a total 'pass'? Like...say your boyfriend cheated on you just one time, but it was one time, and it's because he was being hit on by, like...Will Franklyn Miller! Would you be like, "Oh GOD! Well, fuck yeah...I mean, if it was Will Franklyn Miller, I probably would have cheated too! I can't pass that up!"

So...what is seduction? How susceptible are you to it? Can it be forgiven or overlooked? And under what circumstances would it be 'ok' for you or your partner to give in to it...if any?

Let us know you thoughts on this! And I'll seezya soon! :)

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• "Holiday Rush" Final Chapter Posted! -- Comicality, 11:52:27 12/24/20 Thu

I apologize for being in a bit of a somber mood today. :/

It appears that Amazon suddenly has a problem with publishing my ebooks after 9 YEARS of publishing them with no problem whatsoever. And that sucks, because it doesn't make any sense. I'm sorry, you guys. :( I'm really trying to bring you new content, but I am being blocked and discriminated against at every turn, and I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm so exhausted. I really am.

Anyway...the new chapter is up. K? This completes the mini-series, and I hope you enjoy it. A very Merry Christmas to you all! Holiday jingles and joy and all that jazz! Hehehe! Love you lots, k? Seezya soon!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 07:08:21 12/28/20 Mon

I'm always up for another good disaster movie! How about you?

"Greenland"

Now, there's only ONE thing about disaster movies that always happens, no matter what...and "Greenland" is no different! Hehehe, that's the fact that during the worst, most panicked, most destructive, of circumstance...the main characters always happen to just randomly 'find' each other. I still find these movies immensely, so I'm not complaining...but I notice.

Fires, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis...and you actually are able to FIND each other in all that madness? I can barely find my cousins in the local grocery store if they get more than ten steps away from me! LOL! But still, I had fun with this movie!

Gerard Butler plays a divorced dad who's spending time with his ex-wife and their son, along with other friends and neighbors, to watch passing of a once in a lifetime comet as it passes overheard. Obviously, this is a disaster movie...so disastrous things happen when a few miscalculations and unpredictable events take place, causing the world to be thrown into a state of total hysteria as they run for cover and try to find a way to survive what's going on. And voila! Cool movie for the weekend!

Some good action, some tense moments, cool special effects...check it out! And enjoy! :)

Replies:

• Just when you think you've seen it all in 2020 -- Mike, 18:06:17 12/29/20 Tue

I'm not sure if I should be frightened or ashamed that these robots can already outdance me :P

Replies:

• Ok, America....sit down for a second... -- Comicality, 07:34:14 12/31/20 Thu

::Frustrated sigh::

Ok, I'm only going to say this once. So please pay attention.

Nobody...and I mean NOBODY...in America is secretly working for the Chinese government and plotting against Donald Trump! Do you hear me? Are you listening?

We fucking HATE Donald Trump! Do you understand that? We HATE him! To the point of wanting to put our fucking fist through a wall! We're disgusted by him. He's getting booed in the streets while people throw rocks and garbage at his caravan everywhere he goes. We have a deep seeded HATRED for that man and everything that he stands for. EVERYTHING! He's a criminal asshole with no compassion for any of us, even after 1/3rd of a MILLION people are now dead from a disease that he refuses to even admit is a real thing. There are people WITH Covid-19, dying in hospitals, who go to their graves thinking that it's a hoax!

Listen...he's an asshole. We hate him. Every single person in America outside of his 'cult rallies' loathes him to the point of wanting to spit in his face. We voted against him because he fucking SUCKS!!! He LOST!!! It's OVER! It's DONE! Get the fuck out of the White House and go be a bastard somewhere else! We're so over it, and we apologize to the rest of the planet for ever having him in this position of power. There's nothing else to be said. There's no 'win' for him in any of this! There are no super secret Chinese sleeper agents trying to pull of an elaborate scheme to get him out of office! No high tech voting scams from a dead dictator from Venezuela. No Russian hackers. NONE OF THAT BULLSHIT IS REAL!!!!!!!!!

Ugh!!! I hate Donald Trump with a passion! I really do! But can you imagine watching the news, and having people say, "Well, Comsie started writing stories 22 years ago, but it was all a sinister plot to empower gay people and teenagers and normalize pedophilia, so that Donald Trump could eventually be elected president, and in 2020 they'd risk going to jail by rigging the election and voting against him, so the 'radical left' could push their agenda forward...because Comicality is a secret spy that has always been in constant contact with the Russian government!" Are you FUCKING insane??? Does ANY of that make any fucking sense to you??? I write fiction and sci fi and horror all day, every day...and even *I* know that you have to have some kind of fucking common sense for my stories to be believable and be anchored in reality! What is this bullshit? WAKE UP!!!

Do you remember being a kid? When you put your hand in the cookie jar, and your parents asked if you ate the last cookies...and you lied about it, but you had chocolate and crumbs on your lips? So you got caught in an obvious lie, and you felt BAD about it? Do you remember that? What the fuck happened to THAT shit??? What happened to not wanting to be a fucking LIAR? What happened to shame and dignity? Personal integrity? No matter what they're paying you to spew the disgusting political vomit they want you to push on people? Is that some long forgotten idea of humanity that I'm just holding on to, or what?

There's a REAL world out there! It may not always make you feel good, but Jesus Christ...can we try to learn how to regulate our emotions instead of constantly coming up with this ridiculous bullshit? Accepting reality is much less exhausting, you know? It really is. Just...just STOP! Just fucking STOP!!! FUCK!!!

You're NOT this stupid! I don't believe you! If you were really that fucking dumb, Darwin's Law would have killed you off years ago. There's NO possible way for you to survive life being this embarrassingly stupid! I refuse to believe that. Why are you even breathing? How can your brain even remember to regulate your heartbeat on a daily basis, you stupid son of a bitch? Open your eyes. You got conned. A LOT of people got conned. Take the 'L', and get your fucking lives back on track so you can come back to Earth with the rest of us. Ok? Please?

::Mumbles:: Secret Deep State plot to rig the...THAT'S NOT A THING!!!!! Get the FUCK out of here! We can't even get people to wear a mask when they shop at Walmart without them throwing a temper tantrum! You really think we came up with some multi-dimensional chess level global agenda to control the federal government??? We can't even keep people from texting while they're driving a car! STOP trying to give your own stupidity meaning and spend your energy on being LESS stupid! WTF??? How hard is this?

I'm done. Just...just stop. Ok? I'm so sick of people in general. I really am.

If you're going to lie to my fucking face, at least have the decency to put enough effort into it to make it sound legit. They're not even trying anymore. I'm not that STUPID! And it's insulting that you would assume that I was for your own personal benefit.

The whole world has gone crazy...

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 06:56:30 12/28/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Winter Icy Hot' Kiss

Replies:

• Alright..... -- Comicality, 11:17:03 12/25/20 Fri

172 emails...

That's all I've got in me today. I have to get two or three hours of sleep so I can have dinner with my family. Fingers hurt, hands hurt, shoulders hurt, ass hurts, legs numb...hehehe, I made a PATRIOT effort today! Just know that! :P

Alright. Signing off. Merry Christmas, you guys! And I'll seezya soon!

::Faints::

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.