VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Jack Dylan Grazer - Talk about an instant rise to the top! Jack is definitely on his way, with a rapidly growing fanbase on social media, a main role in Stephen King's "IT" remake, and his own TV show coming this fall, we can expect to hear more from JDG in the near future! Wishing you luck, bud! Keep making us laugh!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Vice News released a video on Monday showing the activities of this past weekend at Charlottesville, Virginia... -- PeteIM, 11:34:08 08/16/17 Wed

Warning: This Video, when aired on HBO was rated MA - Mature.

These are the people whom President Trump sided with at his press conference on Tuesday. Take note of what is said about President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Charlottesville: Race and Terror – VICE News Tonight on HBO
    https://youtu.be/RIrcB1sAN8I

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Gah! Peter Dinklage is so awesome! XD -- Comicality, 14:26:01 08/15/17 Tue

I'd watch him in just about anything! But this looks like a really cool mystery thriller with a bit of a sci fi twist to it.

I'm guessing it's a few years old and just now coming out (I see Anton Yelchin is in it. RIP) but I'd love to check it out.

https://youtu.be/n6ihJIjVGLo

Replies:

• "If we can't play by my rules, I'm gonna take my ball and go home." -- PeteIM, 15:50:42 08/16/17 Wed
    Who hasn't heard (or said) these words as a child? Well, he didn't say it, but President Trump, rather than let his Strategy and Policy Forum fold, ended this forum and The Manufacturing Council. [You can't quit! You're FIRED!]

Since Monday, membership in the two groups has been dwindling. The Strategy and Policy Forum was voting to disband Wednesday morning and the Manufacturing Council was set to meet Wednesday afternoon.

Now watch him blame the CEOs for not doing their jobs. *sigh*

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/16/business/trumps-council-ceos.html

Replies:

• Talking of Daft Punk -- ., 12:24:12 08/15/17 Tue

I’m not the only one who thought this Weeknd/Daft Punk collab was Michael Jackson when they first heard it.

https://youtu.be/qFLhGq0060w

Replies:

• On lighter news... -- Juan, 15:14:31 08/16/17 Wed
    I don't even know where to start honestly. Although I argue with people all the time on Facebook, I don't see a point to doing it here. No disrespect, of course, but all my points have already been said and me just stating what is already being stated would be reductive. I mostly post about my feeling on here, mostly because I can and y'all listen.

Now I love my country. I am a proud American. To see that disgrace of so called patriots displaying acts of hate is completely infuriating. Even more so, its sad. Its sad that shit is hitting the fan. Its sad that todays kids have to see it and live it. I fear for my little brothers. They are growing up with the alt-right down the road. This sort of behavior doesn't surprise me because I've seen it time and time again where I live. White supremacists, Confederate flags, everyone just fucking loves Trump down here. Did you know creationism is self taught at my high school? They don't teach it, it BLEW my mind when I heard that. There was also morning prayers and fucking bible classes. I mean I love Jesus as much as the next Bible thumper but to make it a part of school curriculum? Its maddening how backwards it is. My little brother told me that in his 2nd grade class last year they had a faux 2016 election. He was the only one in his whole class that voted for Hilary. Those are just a few examples.

That's a lot more on the subject than I intended. So what i wanted to talk about is whats going on next week. Im SO hyped up for the solar eclipse next monday. A group of my friends and I are driving to Tennessee this Saturday to go see it. Im so excited!!! A once in a lifetime opportunity and its covering the whole US, but we want to see it in its entirety. Also im sorry for kinda rubbing it to those who don't live in the States. But im happy and excited for it. Not letting the world get me down this week

Replies:

• ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?! -- Comicality, 19:47:05 08/15/17 Tue

You know what...NO! I'm not going to keep my mouth shut about this! THIS SON OF A FUCKING BiTCH could have kept his fucking mouth closed and walked away from his last half ass attempt to hide who he truly is! I would have just written it off as Trump being Trump! But no! Our president just argued that it is ok for NAZIS and KLAN MEMBERS to murder innocent people in the street! And I am now sick to my fucking stomach! The fucking AUDACITY of this asshole!!!

You poor Nazis! You poor KKK members!

I'm done. I can't take this anymore. After today, and I'm sorry if you're hurt by this...but if you don't walk away from your support of this monster, then you're simply not welcome here anymore. I can't believe it. I literally want to throw up, right now. Yell at me all you want. But if you see this and you don't have a problem with it, then you and I have nothing left to talk about. Ever again.

Replies:

• Yo -- ., 17:35:02 08/16/17 Wed

All Brit kids here or lurking in the shadows that are gonna have a sleepless night waiting for A Level results tomorrow morning a massive good luck wish. I know what it’s like I’ve been there, did this night. If things don’t work out for some of you don’t worry it’s not the end of the world you can still be successful you just have to want to trust me. Be positive and you’ll be fine. I’ve had a ton of texts and phone calls today from guys worrying and I told them just that. Your future can be what you want it to be you just have to work on it. Wtv tomorrow is the final break from your past life you’ve known, all the school years. Enjoy it and enjoy the parties regardless of the results.

https://youtu.be/6rgFL1IaZLc

Main index ] [ Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.