VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456789 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Christopher Paul Richards - Hailing from New York, this teen actor is getting ready to debut in the new TV series 'The Kids Are Alright', about a family of 8 boys in th same house in the 70's! But you may remember him from the show "Me, Myself, And I" as well! With oppotunities being thrown his way, I can only hope that we see ore of this cutie in the future! Best of luck, dude!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
Chatterbox Chatroom
If the above link does not work for you, try this link to the chatroom!
Chatterbox via Kiwi IRC
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum

VIEW here / VOTE here

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Hehehe, I just thought this was a cute and sweet short film. Thought I'd share! -- Comicality, 05:46:56 09/10/18 Mon

I mean, really...

...is there such a thing as having too many warm and fuzzy moments in your lifetime! :)

https://youtu.be/lohaL68Wzw4

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• ::Yawn & Stretch:: A day off... -- Comicality, 14:56:15 09/09/18 Sun

Yep! I slept until 2 PM today! LOL! I'm not even getting dressed today unless I absolutely have to. Nope! I'm relaxing, dangit! Hehehe!

But first, I'm going to have myself a little email session! It won't be 'marathon' status, but I hope to talk to some more of you guys soon! :)

Gotta run! I've got a whole lot of 'nothing' to do! LOL!

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 23:21:48 09/07/18 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Whatever The Weather"! This week, Jimmy is looking for some variety in the weather outside! Hehehe, because 'sunny and hot' can be the forecast EVERY day! How boring! This time around, Jimmy wants you to pick songs that have some sort of extreme weather or storm mentioned in the title! Any genre, any era, any type of music that you like! (Examples listed below!) Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Happy hunting, folks! :)

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• Ok, soooo....I have a confession to make... -- Comicality, 08:17:08 09/06/18 Thu

The original "Halloween" by John Carpenter, literally scared the living SHIT out of me!!! now, understand, I was a REALLY little kid at the time! I think they had a re-posting at this theater (Old Orchard! I remember!), and I might have been 4 or 5 years old at the time. Because my parents couldn't both pay for movie tickets AND a babysitter! LOL! But Michael Myers made me scared of the dark for YEARS afterwards!!! Jesus CHRIST, that movie scared me!!!

Then came part 2, and I was a LITTLE bit older, but not by much. I really LOVE "Halloween II", to be honest! I don't know why some people dog it so much. That movie was just as creepy as the first one.

Then...ummm...well, "Halloween III" doesn't count. And that's all I'll say about that. It's worth watching, but don't associate it with "Halloween" at all, or you'll be disappointed. Michael Myer isn't even in it. It's like watching "Superman", and then having a movie called "Superman 2"...but it's really "Fifty Shades OF GRey" or something. Like..."WHY the fuck did
    you call this Superman II???

BUT...when I got to junior high and heard that "Halloween 4" was coming out??? I was all in! YES!!! And I was a kid, so I had a little temporary crush on 'Jamie'. But it was great! And then "Halloween V" was cool, but 'less than' four. And then things kind of went off the rails from there. With the exception of "H20"..which I also love! And not just for hottie, Josh Hartnett, either! Hehehe!

However, this is John Carpenter's first return to the series since part 2, and just watching these trailers, I'm already DEEPLY disturbed again! Jesus! It's not like I'm still a little kid or anything, but LOOK at this! The hammer, and the mask, and the...Awww, fuck! I'm gonna end up being scared of the dark again, aren't I? Shit!

::Deep Breath::

Just goes to show that John Carpenter was the 'magic' in this franchise. I'm already shaking! Hehehe! I'll brace myself as best as I can, but...I just want you guys to know that I'm already unsettled. Hehehe! This might be the best Halloween holiday scare yet! :P

https://youtu.be/2QG-55EKRcs

Ps- LOL!!! In the first fifteen seconds of this trailer? Who is that one kid supposed to be? He's carrying this tiny 'boombox' on his shoulder (Like in "Halloween II"! The guy even had the same hat on!), but do kids even know what a boombox is these days? LOL!

Replies:

• Hahaha! This would TOTALLY be me during the 'Rapture'! LOL! -- Comicality, 05:07:01 09/06/18 Thu

I LOVE 'Cyanide And Happiness'! And this gamejust looks plain FUNNY! ::Thrusts Hips And Dances::

I've *GOT* to find a way to play this! XP

https://youtu.be/YpZ6xjJoLSc

https://youtu.be/G-twm389VeE

Replies:

• I'll never hear another movie 'scream' the same way again.. -- Mike, 06:42:55 09/05/18 Wed

Replies:

• Hehehe! Wow! This guy is brilliant! -- Comicality, 23:10:35 08/31/18 Fri

He always creates the BEST trailers, I swear! I wish he could take me on as an apprentice! :P

This one came out a few days ago. Dude, I'd be FIRST in line for this movie if it was a real thing!

https://youtu.be/fV15CVwg8V4

Replies:

• So sad... -- Mike, 05:46:02 08/28/18 Tue
    Denver boy, 9, commits suicide after being bullied, after coming out gay at school.

I didn't even think nine year olds really had it within them to go through with something like suicide. I had a pretty rough childhood and was depressed a lot, but didn't once consider suicide until maybe my teen years. And even then, not seriously.

And now a freaking nine year old, gone for ever, over something as trivial as his sexual orientation, when his life was just about to get started.

It just goes to show that, yes things are getting better, but it's by no means always an easy thing, coming out.

There is some hope though. My 11 year old neice recently came out to me and some other family members, as bi. She felt safe and knew she'd be accepted. And she's not alone in our family. She has two bi uncles, and a gay cousin (that we know of). And it's a large family so there are probably more.

RIP Jamel.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45323933

Replies:

• Geez... -- Comicality, 20:11:35 08/27/18 Mon

So, I finally made it through a brutal six-day stretch at work, and my body is still trying to unwind! Hehehe, even my co-workers are like, "Jesus! Don't you EVER get a day off?" Thankfully, I do. Just...not often! And yet, I've been in an extremely good mood lately! Which probably means I'm going delusional on you, but...whatever works! :P

Anyway, I wanted to wave hi! I'm doing a big email marathon tonight, so I hope to get back to you guys soon! Check your emails to see if maybe I pop up! :) If not, I'm planning to have another marathon on Sunday! So you'll hear from me then! Cool?

Love you lots! ((Group Hugs))

Replies:

• This is really impressive and cute (and expensive) -- Mike, 13:15:02 08/26/18 Sun
    But I don't see why anyone would really need one, except to maybe show off at a party. It's well designed and looks good, but its function is limited.

That said, I do follow the latest development in robotics, and I think we are getting close to a time when we'll see a lot more around. At work, working in stores, restaurants, building houses, delivering take-outs and small Amazon orders, etc.

But this one is just an expensive, albeit kinda cute, toy. A toy for grownups, cause it's way to expensive and fragile for a child.

Let me know what you guys think.

Replies:

• Why do I go to the chatroom ? -- Akoplay, 07:53:04 08/25/18 Sat
    Well, when I first went there, it was simply to get a chance to talk a little with Comicality AND his community. Then... I kept going because of the people I met there and to keep meeting new people. I became close friends with some people there. Even though some don't come around anymore, I keep in touch with them through emails.

In this place, we share a lot. We share laughs and fun, or we talk about our hobbies or the little perks of our life, the new shows, superheroes, music, video games, animes, mangas, love, sex, whatever. But when we're going through a rough time, we can also go to vent or to get our mind out of it. It doesn't matter who you are, what you like. I met people there who are from different places in the world, with different views, teenagers, guys in their 20's, in their 30's or older, gay, bi, transgender or whatever else, males or females (okay, not many of the latter come around, but they're welcome nonetheless). Your religion or political views don't matter either.

I met people in the chatroom that I came to really care about. So, while I kinda feel awkward coming here and say what I just said (it's really not the kinda stuff I do), I hate even more to know that some people might think the chatroom is only a place full of dramas and the only good parts are when Comicality comes around. Well, no, it's like real life, you only hear about it on the news, when bad stuff happens or if celebs are involved. But it's not what it is about. Comicality often says he hates that Chicago gets bad rep cause of some bad stuff, even though it's actually an amazing place. Well, same goes for the chatroom.

If you come, try to just say hi and call the nicknames of the people who are connected to get their attention. Okay?

Replies:

• LOL!!! How I feel right now! ::Giggles:: -- Comicality, 23:32:06 08/22/18 Wed

Sometimes...life is just...AWESOME! XD

LOVE YOU ALL!!! ((Hugz))

https://youtu.be/tvY7Nw1i6Kw

Replies:

• Hiya, Jesse!!! :) -- Comicality, 02:48:05 08/22/18 Wed

A brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" is being posted right now! Hehehe, and it gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling to edit it tonight! I hope it has the same effect on you guys too! Enjoy! And I love you all! Always! :)

Replies:

• End Of The F***ing World is getting a second season on Netflix :D -- Mike, 02:00:35 08/22/18 Wed

Really happy to hear it. The first season was really good.

Replies:

• Hehehe, well, I definitely missed THAT train, didn't I? :O -- Comicality, 23:27:27 08/21/18 Tue

About 48 hours ago, the ComicalityShack YouTube channel had about 446 subscribers! I thought, maybe I should do something to celebrate reaching 450 when it happens! Just to say 'thanks', you know?

Yeah, well I missed it! LOL!!! I just checked, and it jumped up to 454, practically overnight! So THANKS! Hehehe, I'll see if I can put something together for 500 subscribers then! :P

I spent time with my mom and the family today, which was seriously needed. I chain myself to this keyboard most of the time, and it's a relief to just share some time with the people I love in real life for a change. I enjoyed it. :)

But it's almost midnight here, and that means that I'm getting back into my vampire mode! Muahahaha! I'm going to grab a snack, and then give "Jesse-101" a last minute edit so I can post it before bedtime. It's a sweet chapter! Gives me the warm fuzzies all over! I hope you guys like it!

Seezya soon!

Replies:

• Say, Dom! Have you seen this one? :P -- Comicality, 21:30:14 08/20/18 Mon

I know you're a Steve Amel fan ("Arrow"), and I think this was made by him and his younger brother? I may have that wrong. But I thought it was cool. Check it out!

https://youtu.be/DqO90q0WZ0M

Replies:

• LMFAO!!!! ::Crying:: Omigod...I can't...I just can't... -- Comicality, 05:18:47 08/20/18 Mon

OMFG!!! I'm cracking UP right now!!! I wish I could play this game! I'd do nothing else! LMAO!!!

I can't even...!!!

LOL!!!

https://youtu.be/uWYed5QLcfo

Replies:

• WDotW For 8/20 -- Comicality, 03:57:01 08/20/18 Mon

I kinda like that little country twang in his pop idol voice. It's subtle, but it's different. :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 03:53:34 08/20/18 Mon

Every once in a while, I just happen to trip over some really good sci fi! This is one of them! Thought I'd share! :)

"Extinction"

Netflix is definitely good for truly surprising me with cinematic gems that seem to come out of nowhere! "Extinction" is definitely one of those gems, so don't let it fly under your radar. I just thought that it was a really cool story, with some awesome plot twists along the way that caught me completely off guard!

I don't want to say too much because I don't want to add any spoilers. It's basically a story about a father who is having recurring nightmares about a deadly invasion, and still trying to function with his wife and children through it all. BUT...are his dreams a delusion, or a prophecy of things to come?

As this story is told, and the events begin to unravel and unfold...this whole movie begins to take on an entirely different meaning, altogether. And I loved every last minute of it!

So, if you're in the mood for some good science fiction, check this one out! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 03:35:43 08/20/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'What's My Time, Coach?' Kiss!

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 05:30:55 08/19/18 Sun

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "The Last Song-Bender"! As Jimmy is learning to control the four major elements of nature, he wants you guys to find songs with a mention of these elements in the song title! Earth, Air, Water, and Fire! So run over to your playlists, and show the rest of us what you've got! As always, Jimmy wants you to all to give us at least ONE song, but no more than FOUR! Cool? Happy hunting!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• Hehehe, my apologies... -- Comicality, 05:29:09 08/19/18 Sun

I came to the board earlier, and it was a serious chore to get it to load up like it should. That's something that I usually look over, personally. However, it hasn't been really necessary lately. Now that we've got brand new Shackers checking things out every day, and some of our 'classic' Shackers coming back to post every once in a blue moon, I'm going to keep a closer eye on these things around here so the board can remain as functional as possible.

Don't worry, though! It's a GOOD thing! And big THANKS to you new guys who have been sending such supportive emails lately! Hehehe! I'll be getting back to you in a few days or so!

Also, there are one or two more little things to add to the latest issue of Imagine Magazine! I still have to work today, but I've got Tuesday off! And that will give me a chance to relax and focus some more. I've just been speeding from work to sleep and back to sleep a lot lately. But it keeps me on my toes when I have time off. ::Giggles:: And...

Nope! I'm not gonna say anything else! Shhhh!

I'm on my toes. I'll leave it at that!

Take care! And I'll seezya soon! Thanks for the emails! You help to lift me up when I need it most. It makes every word I've ever written worthwhile.

I love you too! Mwah!

• Did my calendar decieve me, or is Austin's 21st BD tomorrow!!?? Here's to another triple more years times that ! -- RickGayAZ, 09:51:41 08/18/18 Sat

Replies:
  • YAY! That's only a few weeks away! I'm SO ready! XD -- Comicality, 21:44:58 08/16/18 Thu

As far as the Marvel Netflix shows goes, every last one of them has been SO good, in my opinion! Some people had issues with the first season of Iron Fist, but I liked it just fine. I think the fight choreography could have been a lot better, but Finn Jones only had, like, two or three weeks worth of martial arts training when they started filming, and then they tried to edit and 'jump cut' their way around it. But the story and the character were exactly in line with what he was supposed to be, for the most part.

Anyway, as awesome as all of the original series were, ever single one stepped things up a LOT for their second season, being bigger and better than the first! And it looks like Iron Fist is going to follow that trend! Sweeeeet! (The one exception would be Jessica Jones season 2. Which was cool, but...David Tennant's villain in season 1 was an extremely hard act to follow! He absolutely slaughtered that role!) REALLY looking forward to this one! :)

https://youtu.be/kvvWB0GwCek

Replies:

• The iconic Aretha Franklin has died... RIP! -- bwctwriter, 19:03:01 08/16/18 Thu
    You will be greatly missed, Aretha. :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGuW7pD_fhg

Replies:

• Happy 21st birthday Greyson!!! MWAH!!! -- Comicality, 09:45:47 08/16/18 Thu

So dreamy! :P

Have a good time celebrating! And take it easy on the booze! We need your voice to stay beautiful! ::Snuggles::

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Returns!!! XD -- Comicality, 19:21:12 08/15/18 Wed

https://imagine-magazine.org/

The brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is live! I hope you guys enjoy issue #39! And remember...we are ALWAYS looking for new material! Book/movie/music reviews, articles, LGBT issues, personal stories...TALK to me! Send me an email at Comicality@webtv.net and find out how you can be a part of the next Imagine Magazine issue! I'd love to have ya! :)

Now, there will be a short wait on "Shelter" (Chapter 11), because I have either been too exhausted or way too busy to edit it! Like...at ALL! But it will be added to the magazine tomorrow night! That's 100% MY fault, folks!

HUGE thanks to JeffsFort and his team for putting this new issue together, and for all of the other stuff going on behind the scenes right now! As well as for being patient with me while I try to learn the ins and outs of the system myself, with the hopes that I might take some of the weight off of their shoulders when I'm being 'difficult'. LOL!

Now then...go check out the new issue! Lots of good stuff there for you guys to get involved with! Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• "And I don't want the world to seee me...because I don't think that they'd understand! When everything's made to be broken...I just want you to know who I am!" -- Comicality, 19:04:57 08/15/18 Wed

A brand new, double sized, chapter of "Billy Chase" is up in the Library! So check it out! And feel free to let me know what you think!

https://youtu.be/pTkmyx8s324

Replies:

• Tag, you're it! :-p -- bwctwriter, 07:03:28 08/15/18 Wed
    Just wanted to post a lil about this movie... It was actually pretty fun to watch! Check it out if you got some nostalgia from the thought of playin' tag with your childhood friends again. :-)

https://youtu.be/N-Jad4oMt_E

• This is so sad to see, but I'm glad he's finally getting some help -- Mike, 17:48:32 08/12/18 Sun

Joey Cramer was just about my first crush ever, I remember watching FOTN like almost every day for a while, and having these weird feelings I still didn't understand.

Like so many child stars though, his life went off track somewhere and, spirelled out of control. Drugs, attempts of suicide and even a bank robbery, then time in the slammer.

But it looks like he's genuinely trying to turn his life around. Despite everything he's been through he still seems like a nice person, and he's still a good looking dude. I wish him well.

They're making a documentary on his life after Flight Of The Navigator.

Here's a short teaser from that. Not sure when the full documentary will be out.

Best of luck, Joey.

Replies:

• Wait...WHAT??? -- Comicality, 04:00:34 08/09/18 Thu

They just released a video for this song a WEEK ago??? :O

Sorry, I'm a MJ fan for life. Hehehe, can't help it. His passing was something that had me depressed for a long time. Ugh, it still hurts. Never thought I'd live in a world without Michael Jackson and Prince. Just never occurred to me.

But...with his posthumous album, I remember thinking that this song sounded most like something he would have done himself. So...I'm digging the video. OMG, all the masks and costumes he wore in his videos! That's awesome!

I miss you soooo MJ! I really do!

https://youtu.be/5bOkWTprifg

Replies:

• Eating Me Spinach! :P -- Comicality, 00:14:40 08/09/18 Thu

Hehehe, just letting you know that I'm still around, and waving hello! A lot of the people that I work with either went back to college for the next semester, or have kids that were going back to school this week and last week. So my bosses figured, "Let's give Comsie ALL of the shifts that have to be covered! That won't kill him, right?" It's tiring, but...fine by me. It'll look good on the paycheck. :)

Anyway, I'm going to work through my usual insomnia hours tonight, and stories will start again on Monday! Cool? Also, Imagine Magazine will be ready on the 15th! That's next Wednesday! So be sure to keep an eye out for it, cool?

I still don't have my schedule for next week yet, because everything is still kinda last minute, but I'll let you guys know when I plan on my next big email marathon and I'll try to schedule a public chat so I can talk to you all again. It'll be fun!

Anyway, I'm outta here! Seezya soon! Love always!

Comsie...OUT!

Replies:

• Yay! Welcome back, Ronan! ((Hugz)) -- Comicality, 05:33:26 08/07/18 Tue

I, for one, missed ya! He grew into a handsome cutie, didn't he? :)

https://youtu.be/GALu3VyUhl0

Replies:

• Someday people -- Fanson, 05:15:44 08/07/18 Tue
    So, I saw the post down there about someone saying the F word and just wanted to post this song here; be happy people :)

(Posting this version 'cause I like it better lol :P)

• Guys, this is some serious shiz, -- Mike, 16:51:34 08/06/18 Mon
    It seems that there's been a major outbreak of gay frogs in Austin Texas.

But don't worry, the well distinguished journalist, Alex Jones, is keeping us completely up to speed with the very latest developments.

Replies:

• Oh man, how does he keep doing it? Sacha, you dawg! :P -- Mike, 16:07:38 08/06/18 Mon

Keep in mind this is all legit, well besides the project itself. Nor is he actually a professor, but the people there listening to him are very real.

And I know the seriousness of their hatred and ignorance, but seeing them being trolled, and falling for it, has me in hysterics.

• LMAO!!! -- Comicality, 06:35:53 08/06/18 Mon

Because...corporate!

https://youtu.be/vFKQ7GflRkk

Replies:

• SUPER accurate! YES!!! -- Comicality, 17:40:26 08/05/18 Sun

I mean..."Spiderman 3" with Tobey Maguire tried, but...no. That just...ummm, no. In the comics, Venom is friggin' TERRIFYING! This is much more like it! SOLD! :)

https://youtu.be/xLCn88bfW1o

Replies:

• My apologies to Comsie for going around him, but I wanna get this out now before I lose my anger... -- bwctwriter, 08:14:57 08/04/18 Sat
    ANYONE who calls ANYBODY a "Faggot," here, or in the chatroom, will be unceremoniously kicked out of this place until such time as they can act like a fucking CIVILIZED human being!

Got it?!?! >:-(
    Seriously, don't fucking drop the F word on someone in this community, ever.

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 06:19:14 08/04/18 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Illumination Confirmed"! This week, Jimmy is looking for a source of light in the darkness! Any source of light! Go to your favorites, and find us songs that can lead us to the light! Hehehe, no matter where it may come from! (Examples available down below!) Give Jimmy at least ONE, but no more than FOUR! Cool? Happy hunting! Let's see what you come up with!

Replies:

• New from Ruel... -- Comicality, 18:45:27 08/02/18 Thu

And now there's TWO of him! :O

What a wonderful world! Hehehe!

(Follow the link if it says 'video unavailable')

https://youtu.be/r90FuOuqE60

• *SO* much fun! XD XD XD -- Comicality, 01:34:03 08/02/18 Thu

So, I just showed up to the Chatterbox Chatroom at random, as I usually do from time to time, and was pleasantly surprised to see it FULL of chatters having a good time! I had SO much fun with you guys! I can't tell you how much I missed that. So thanks for making my night something special, and for being good friends through the thick and thin of this site's history! Hehehe, tonight really felt like 'home' to me. I'll be back soon! K?

Love you lots! And keep on spreading the love like you did tonight! I'm almost too happy to sleep now! LOL! Take care!

Replies:

• The Mandela Effect -- Mike, 09:42:00 08/01/18 Wed

It's funny and quite a coincidence that Matt brought up the concept of the Mandela Effect, in a comment, recently. And then out of the blue, this video was just recomended to me.

For those who don't know, The Mandela Effect refers to a phenomenon in which a large number of people share false memories of past events, referred to as "confabulation" in psychiatry. Of course since this is the internet, Some have speculated that the 'memories' are caused by parallel universes spilling into our own, while others explain the phenomenon as a failure of collective memory.

In this video, several examples were given. I think some are easily explainable. Especially with movie lines that weren't originally grammatically correct. Like in Toy Story "there's a snake in my boots", anyone familiar with that line would feel like "snake in my boot" sounded more sensible. So maybe the brain automatically corrected the sentence and so we have a false memory of that line.

Others like Snow White's "Magic mirror on the wall", which everyone remembers as "mirror miŕror on the wall", I think might be explained more by cultural references to that quote.

I've never even seen that movie and yet I know that misquoted line. I've heard it "quoted" many times throughout my life.

I can't explain some of the others, although to be fair I haven't given them much thought. Those were just the quickest explanations that jumped to mind.

If anyone else thinks they have an explanation for some of the examples referred to here, let us know what you think.

The mind can be pretty weird, that we know for sure. Remember the whole blue or gold dress craze? Where half of people swore that the dress was black and blue, the other half said it was white and gold. And then the more recent one, yanny or laurel?. I actually heard both, at different times. Lol. Although the dress was always black and blue. :P

I think some of it is just down to how the mind works and memories are formed and then later recalled. Memories don't get recalled and replayed like a video clip, but more like a reenactment, and so it's not that difficult to fool ourselves with false memories.

Here's world rewnowned professor Richard Dawkins recalling a false memory that he and a fellow professor shared, when they attended an event, of something that never happened. It's enough to make you rethink the whole idea of counting on eyewitness testimony, for evidence, in courts.

• WDotW For 7/30 -- Comicality, 16:26:14 07/30/18 Mon

I don't know what it is, but whenever he smiles, I smile! It's contagious! Hehehe! Makes you feel good! :)

Replies:

• OMG I can't believe I actually bought my ticket to Vegas!!! W00t! -- bwctwriter, 16:11:59 07/30/18 Mon
    It's gonna be hot as balls next week, but I don't care! Stay hydrated and take uber! Check! :-p

Anywho... I've got a (longish) short list of places I want to see (at least from the outside) while I'm there. Let me know if you think any of them are a bad idea... Or if you think another place should be on my list. :-)

1. Obviously I need to get a selfie in front of the Vegas sign...
    2. Bellagio fountain pics galore! (That one's easy... Oh, did I mention that's where I'm staying?? :-p )
    3. Pics of as many of the iconic casinos as I can manage to hit while I'm there e.g., Caesars Palace, Luxor (aka the pyramid one), Hard Rock, Stratosphere, Paris Las Vegas, Hooters (Don't laugh! It is kinda iconic), Planet Hollywood, (again, at least from the outside... I'm really not a huge gambler, so I might decide to blow 20 bucks here, 50 there, but that's about it.)
    4. The pawn shop from Pawn Stars
    5. Wahlburgers (Owned by at least one of the Wahlbergs... Dont ask me which one(s) :-p )
    6. Fremont Street (aka the OLD strip.... It's got a ZIPLINE running over it! :-o )
    7. A Little White Wedding Chapel (Iconic wedding chapel from The Hangover)
    8. Grand canyon west rim tour w/skywalk (scary glass overlook coming out from the side of the canyon :-p )
    9. Remind myself to, somewhere in there, actually chillax by the pool. :-p

Well, that's my list. What do you guys think? Sound busy enough? :-p Anything else you think should be added, or things from the list above that yall think aren't worth the time? Again, I really only have 3 and 1/2 days that don't involve travelling... But I can ALSO knock out several of those in one day, too.

Thoughts? :-)

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 16:10:18 07/30/18 Mon

This week's 3M is an awesome and creepy thriller that got buried for a while before it was finally released. Who knows why? But still, awww...look at young Chandler Riggs in this movie! Hahaha! That's like season three 'Walking Dead' Chandler, at least! :P

"Keep Watching"

I think this movie delayed its release for about three years before it was made available, and I have to say...I enjoyed it. It takes place in the home of a loving family coming home from an extended vacation...only to find themselves the targets of a serial killer. :O

As it turns out, while the family was away, he broke into their house and set up cameras in every room. He's watching them. Toying with them. Using surveillance that ranges from hidden micro cameras to outside drones. And that's a huge part of what makes this movie so creepy. The way that the director chose to shoot it...it almost makes you, as the viewer, a participant in that activity. A lot of this movie is shown from the angle of a little camera that might be aimed at your shower, or inside a closet, or behind a picture on the fireplace. You'd have to see it to get the effect, but it creates a certain level of paranoia. Very cool.

So check it out if you get the chance! Good for a Saturday afternoon popcorn flick! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 16:00:08 07/30/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Dominoes Effect' Kiss!

Replies:

• Thought you might like this Com <3 -- Fanson, 01:45:55 07/30/18 Mon
    Levi is sure getting really fine! lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Replies:

• Oh my dear God...her VOICE! :O -- Comicality, 23:41:23 07/28/18 Sat

Someone suggested this to me a week or so ago, and I finally got a chance to listen to it tonight. Wow! It's more than just a great performance, this song actually made me FEEL GOOD! Like...it yanked my heart strings something awful! WTF just happened? I think I had a touch of a religious experience. :P

Seriously, listen to this. She has a really cool voice for the first three or four minutes. Controlled, excellent pitch, damn near flawless. But then...somewhere around four and a half minutes...something else is going on there. I'm like, wait...what is happening to me??? Even the audience is SHOCKED!

Dude, I feel completely re-energized right now! LOL! I'm gonna get a few hours of writing in while I feel this GOOD! LOL! Ahhh, the power of music! :P

Hopefully, it has the same effect for some of you guys too! Now I just have to find everything she ever sang before and devour it an day or two!

https://youtu.be/te_L9ofhUt8

Replies:

• Yes please! -- Mike, 06:00:23 07/28/18 Sat

Can't wait for this. The first one was fantastic, and this looks possibily even better.

Bring on 2019! :P

• His Dark Materials is getting a TV BBC adaption if anyone's interested. -- Mike, 15:32:22 07/27/18 Fri

I read the series (by Philip Pullman) when
    I was about 12, so my memory is sketchy about the plot, but I remember enjoying it. I also happened to dislike the Hollywood movie The Golden Compass. For those unfamiliar with the series, it's a little like Harry Potter, but HDM was around before HP.

If the BEEB do this right then we should be in for a real treat. The cast is stellar.

For more info here's a link to a Radio Times piece. For those outside the UK, to save some confusion, the Radio Times is just the magazine's name. They cover TV shows too.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-07-27/his-dark-materials-bbc-cast-revealed-james-mcavoy-ruth-wilson-lin-manuel-miranda-dafne-keen/

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 05:14:49 07/27/18 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Haves & Have Nots"! This week...Jimmy wants to focus on MONEY! Whether you have it, or don't have it! Whether you have too much, or whether you wish you had more! Check your playlists for songs about money, either having an abundance of it, or a lack thereof! Give us at least ONE song, no more than FOUR! Any artist, any era, any genre of music! Examples below! Happy hunting! And best of luck on finding your pot of gold!

Replies:

• "Honey Boy" Casting... -- Comicality, 04:44:33 07/27/18 Fri

It looks like "Wonder" and "A Quiet Place" actor, Noah Jupe, has been cast and began filming the movie "Honey Boy" this Summer.

A strange concept...this movie is apparently about the early years of Shia Lebeouf, and the relationship he had with an alcoholic father as he began his acting career. I didn't see that coming. But, who knows? Might be an intimate look into his life, seeing as he wrote the film and is also starring in it as his own father. So...we'll see once we get a trailer or something. Only set photos for now!

Replies:

• Awww, that's just sweet. :) -- Comicality, 10:46:41 07/25/18 Wed

It just feels good to have a few warm and fuzzies every now and then. :P

https://youtu.be/75bEEV1vzyM

Replies:

• Well, it doesn't get much more 'mid 90's' than that! Hehehe! -- Comicality, 17:17:42 07/24/18 Tue

And, yeah...I had my skateboard phase when I was a teen/pre-teen too. Luckily for me, it ended before I broke any bones! LOL! Skateboarding was fun, but obviously not my calling, believe me!

Still, this movie looks like it could be moving as well as nostalgic. So...win/win! I might just check this one out. Ahhhh, memories. :)

https://youtu.be/w9Rx6-GaSIE

Replies:

• OMG I can't even... -- Mike, 23:57:54 07/23/18 Mon

Sacha Baron Cohen's new show has had me splitting my sides.

First the kinderguardian stunt, and now this. It's both scary and brilliant how he gets politians to say and do thd most outragious.... without being paid for it. :P

Still, this one remains my absolute favorite.

You might argue that Sacha went a bit too far for a laugh, and you might be right, but damn that was hilarious. :D

Replies:

• SUPER sorry!!! :O -- Comicality, 10:32:20 07/23/18 Mon

I had a really chaotic weekend! But I'm always reading the board! Hehehe, promise! I'm addicted to this place! Just didn't get a chance to talk.

I did get a chance to go by the Chatterbox Chatroom a few times last week, and that was a blast! I'll try to make it back in this week as well if I can!

I am putting the finishing touches on my submissions for the next issue of Imagine Magazine as you read this! I'm going to consult with the others helping out on the project to see if maybe publishing new issues on the 15th of each month is possible. (Less pressure on folks celebrating Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc) That makes things much more difficult for everyone involved, and we're all supposed to be having FUN, right?

I've got a featured author for August and one for September lined up, and two potential authors for October. If you want to submit a story or article of your own, drop me an email at Comicality@webtv.net and I'll get you a spot! First come, first serve! And horror or creepy stories are definitely needed for Octobers issue! So feel free to contact me as soon as you get chance! K?

Anyway, I'll be back in an hour or two! I've gotta feed my brain with some breakfast first! I'm starving! Hehehe! Seezya soon!

Replies:

• This looks even better than the first.. -- Mike, 15:35:50 07/21/18 Sat

And to actually see Hogwarts again.. 'sigh'.

Replies:

• First look at Shazam! -- Mike, 15:30:31 07/21/18 Sat

Replies:

• GAHHHHH!!!! OMIGOD!!!!!!!! -- Comicality, 21:14:14 07/20/18 Fri

OK...OK...

Calming down! Breathe....

I do NOT want to give away any spoilers, so i'm going to put this super SURPRISE trailer in the reply below! Do *NOT* watch this unless you've seen all of M. Night Shyalaman's movies! From "The 6th Sense" to "Split"!!! But...holy shit! YES!!!! XD

Replies:

• LOL! They are so 'married'! :P -- Comicality, 16:28:02 07/20/18 Fri

Charlie and Leondre have grown up SO much! Hehehe, but they're still the closest of friends, and it's just funny to see them together. I imagine this is what Billy Chase and his best friend, Sam, would be like in real life! They're like a married couple. Seriously! Watch this! Hehehe! Love you both! And wishing you well!

https://youtu.be/8b9YQ7UveTk

Hehehe! This feels like FOREVER ago! But, nope! Their very first music video together just turned 4 years old two weeks ago! Congrats! :O

https://youtu.be/wT3RhIJZu4k

Replies:

• Well...THAT was unexpected! :O -- Comicality, 07:38:37 07/20/18 Fri

My weekend is going to be extremely busy (it's exhausting just thinking about it), but I am definitely keeping up with the San Diego Comicon offerings when I get a chance!

It was awesome to see new stuff from Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Stephen King's 'IT' part 2 (Some great casting choices for the adult 'Losers Club), and a short teaser for Iron Fist Season 2! But...even though we're going to get our first look at the Aquaman movie on Saturday night...I was really surprised by the Teen Titans trailer! Or, in this case, just Titans! Whoah...ok DC, you've got my interest! Now, there's the darker tone that I was looking for! Besides...I'd watch Brenton Thwaites do just about anything on screen! Because...yummy! Except for 'Gods Of Egypt'. Even Comsie has his limits.

Wait...WHAT did Brenton's 'Robin' say about Batman? :O Jesus! LOL!

https://youtu.be/d5dIwGAYcWk

Replies:

• Wish I had this vision in High School -- Kardie, 03:31:29 07/20/18 Fri
    Super awesome wholesome song from the comedy band Ninja Sex Party featuring the cutie from Stranger things.

Replies:

• Yawwwwn...GREAT day! Hehehe! :) -- Comicality, 16:07:46 07/18/18 Wed

I slept super late today! And even then, I just stayed in bed for a while. I just wanted to take the time to truly appreciate my day off! And I'm in the BEST of moods, right now! Sweet! And I switched days with somebody at work because it's her birthday (You've GOTTA celebrate your birthday! How can I say no?), so that means I have tomorrow off too! That's the best news ever!

My laptop has been updated with the new Microsoft 'let's break everything and make it un-usable' update! And I still have that tree in my backyard and a busted fence! LOL! I mean, it's been cut down into smaller pieces and all, but we can't haul it away until the ground in our backyard isn't so wet. I mean...it doesn't rain every day or anything, but it's enough to keep a truck's tires stuck in the mud while trying to get the power to pull a giant friggin' FOREST tree out of the yard. So yeah...it's still, like, total destruction back there. Que sera sera!

ANYWAY...just wanted to pop in and say hi! I might try to pop in to the chatterbox chatroom later on tonight. I can't make any promises, but I'll try to stop by for a little while and give you all cuddles. K?

In the meantime, I'm gonna give the new "Billy Chase" chapter some polish and post it! It's a bigger than normal chapter, so give me some time to make sure it's not embarrassingly bad. Hehehe! Seezya soon!

While you wait...

I fuckin' *LOVE* this song and video!!! Omigod, it's an obvious nod to old school Prince! Which is CLASSIC! I think Janelle Monet came out. Not like in a major announcement kinda way, but, yeah...she likes women. Or perhaps both. But, last I heard, she was dating Tessa Thompson (Who played 'Valkerie' in Thor Ragnarok), which is just plain HOT! Love you, Janelle!!! Mwah!

https://youtu.be/tGRzz0oqgUE

Replies:

• Sighhh...I miss you, dude... -- Comicality, 05:38:25 07/18/18 Wed

I won't say anything more than that. Just know that it's true. And that I've never really felt a sense of shame like this before. Not on this scale. But, you know...keeping the faith is what matters most in times of adversity. So...heads up, k? We'll all be ok. ((Hugz And Love))

Because...some folks have 'class'. Right?

You're SO 'Chi-Town', dude!!!

Replies:

• Hehehe! Awww, ya bunch of big teases! XP -- Comicality, 00:42:55 07/18/18 Wed

LOL! Still though..."Stranger Things" nostalgia is SO damn accurate! I can't believe they made this. Hehehe! I was really REALLY young at the time (I'm pretty certain I hadn't even reached double digits yet), and yeah...believe it or not, youngsters...there was a time when shopping malls weren't a thing. Not indoors. I can remember that being super weird. "How did they fit all these stores in here? This place is HUGE!" I think my first indoor mall was in Golf Mill. Yikes...that's a crazy flashback!

Anyway, can't wait! Might we get a little peek at season 3 at Comicon this weekend? Only time will tell! ::Fingers Crossed::

https://youtu.be/aXyju7zFwyE

Replies:

• WDotW For 7/16 -- Comicality, 11:29:41 07/16/18 Mon

I know that some of these vids are from a few years ago, Time I' hoping he took to just have fun and enjoy life for a while! But he's back at it again! And I wish him the best of luck! Following your dreams is the most fun you can ever have in your life! Heheh, so go for it, dude! And I wish you well!

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 11:27:17 07/16/18 Mon

This week's 3M reminds us all what it's like to crave somebody that we may never be able to have for our very own someday. Oh, the ache of it! :P

"Departure"

I'll be keeping this short, but this gay themed movie was pretty refreshing in my opinion! I'm becoming a huge fan of Alex Lawther, as he continues to impress me with his acting ability and the awesome he keeps choosing to build his career off of. I had seen him a few times before, but I think it was his 'Black Mirror' performance that got my attention, initially. And he's been awesome in everything since! (I really need to see his Netflix show soon! I've been meaning to, but...yu know...'life')

This story involves a teen moving to a small town in France to repair and fix up a house, even while his parents' marriage is falling apart. And while this is happening, he's struggling with his newfound sexuality, falling for a French boy who lives not far away. And...there we have our movie! Conflict, drama, and all that jazz! Hehehe!

If you watch this movie, make sure that you turn the subtitles on. A great deal of it is in English, but there's also a lot of French as well. And the dialogue is important, so make sure that you get both sides, k?

I won't say anything more! Just...I had fun watching this flick! I think you will too! Enjoy! And kudos to Alex Lawther! I'll be looking for anything else that he's in from here on out! He's just plain awesome! I'm a fan! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 11:17:11 07/16/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Two Rings To Rule Them All' Kiss!

Replies:

• He's .... She's back! -- Mike, 18:16:17 07/15/18 Sun

Not much of a teaser but it's been so long it was exciting all the same.

I hear that there's going to be a full trailer at Comic Con on Thursday.

Replies:

• Just a few weeks away! XD -- Comicality, 04:52:15 07/14/18 Sat

SO...it has been a few months of a break as a huge server issue kinda knocked Imagine Magazine offline, as well as the GFD: Blood Bank and the Comicality eBook store! That was a bit of a harsh blow, and things had to be rebuilt, pretty much, from scratch. Luckily, I've got a team of truly hard working and dedicated people behind me who have truly gone to bat for me and made the resurrection of all three sites possible! So my deepest thanks and smothering kisses goes out to all of them! You guys SAVED me! Again! :)

Having good friends is awesome!

ANYWAY...a great deal of April's Imagine Magazine issue was ready to go before things took a left turn. Those articles and stories still going to be posted as planned. If any of you guys want to add anything of your own to the August relaunch, please try to get it to me by the end of this coming week at Comicality@webtv.net so I can squeeze you in! K?

There are featured authors for both August and September! Which will include a spotlight on a story of their choosing, as well as an interview with yours truly on their writing process and how the story came to be! So if you're looking to promote your work, increase your fanbase, or just want to be heard...drop me an email, and get your featured author spot reserved for a future issue of Imagine! Cool?

That's it for now! Look for more new stuff soon! Seezya then!

And feel free to dive into the new 2018 issues of Imagine Magazine when you get a chance! (Issues #36, #37, #38) See what you've been missing out on! :P

https://imagine-magazine.org/

Ok...I need, like three hours of sleep before work now. Hehehe! I'm trying to get everything set into motion at once. I fixed some more stuff with the last three issues of Imagine last night! And I'll be working on the Blood Bank more on Sunday if I can stay awake long enough. ::Giggles:: But I'm working on stuff, every minute of the day! So let me put my 'go-getter' badge on and make the magic happen! Seezya soon! :P

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 01:18:47 07/14/18 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Never Ever Ever Land"! This week's challenge? Jimmy wants you to search your playlists for song titles that simply have the word 'Ever', the word 'Never', or both, in the title! Any era, any genre, it's all up to you! Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Examples in the reply below! Happy hunting! Jimmy blows you a kiss!

Replies:

• New from Stephen King -- Comicality, 01:10:09 07/12/18 Thu

I've always been a huge Stephen king fan, and I think this is something new. Never heard of it before. But, it takes place in the 'King-Verse', so I'm immediately drawn in!

There's already a mention of Shawshank prison, and a rabid dog in the paper (Cujo), and Sissy Spacek is in it (Although, I doubt it's her 'Carrie' character), and one of the kids from the 2017 "It" movie. (GAH!!! BALLOONS!!!) I'm intrigued. Let's see where this goes!

https://youtu.be/gXsKCQenpt0

• OMG Yay Finally 21 Pilots just released 2 new songs -- Natsu, 21:19:56 07/11/18 Wed

Also sorry I kinda disappeared on everyone

Replies:

• So, Luis Miguel <3 -- Fanson, 04:11:18 07/11/18 Wed
    Ok so some of you may know him, others (possibly all of you who am I kidding?) don't.

He's one of the biggest artists Mexico has ever seen, starting way back in the 80's at age 10 and still going strong. He's such a talented guy and was one of the biggest teen heartthrobs back then. He's not actually mexican, but was raised here, and later got nationalized. He has a pretty sad and complicated back story from his dad exploiting him at all costs to the dissapearence of his mom at a young age.

If you want to know more of him Netflix realesed a 13 episode show about his life around the 80's and 90's, from the moment he became famous as a kid to the moment he gained international recognition as a young man. The thing is I don't know if it's available in other countries, being Netflix I think it should.

Here's one of my favourite songs from him, when he was around 14 "La Chica del Bikini Azul" ("The Girl in the Blue Bikini), you can hear how at such a young age his voice was amazing and just something else. Also you'll understand why he was such a teen heartthrob hehe. I hope you enjoy it. :D

Replies:

• It’s been a minute -- Juan, 03:44:09 07/11/18 Wed
    Hey what’s up you guys. Long time no talk, eh? I actually can’t remember the last time I posted on here. Just wanted to drop in on y’all and let you guys know that I indeed am still around.

So since I can’t remember the last time I posted, I don’t really know when to start updating you again. Life’s been going, I’m actually about to go study in Canada believe it or not. It’s gonna be fun, though I’m not too sure I’m going to be prepared to how cold it is up there. Canadian summer is probably like our winters. Although we did get snow down here this past winter which was f***ing amazing.

This is the first summer in about three years where I’ve been back home in Houston, and it’s been really relaxing. This past year at uni was just too much. I bit off way more than I could chew and I did not take care of myself at all. I was busy from 6 am until 8 pm. My insomnia kicked in again, and I only ate once a day, that’s all I had time for. I stretched my self to the max, and worked myself to exhaustion, but I made it out excellently. Coming back home to doing nothing was very much welcomed by me. I did nothing for a good week until I got bored.

I know I’ve posted on here about my family life before but honestly it’s not that bad at all. I do like how easy it is here. You know being sort of dependent again, and my dad and I have been getting along greatly. He’s even warming up to the idea of me being gay, which I personally never saw coming, so it was a nice surprise. Him and my mum are having problems and they both are coming to me to try and fix them. It very tough to try and get them in tandem, and even though I’ve known that their marriage has never been perfect, it’s tough to see them going through it. It’s very stressful, to say the least. I mean those are my parents, it’s awkward and uncomfortable to be in the middle all the time. But my dad and I have really been bonding this summer. And with SPORTS of all things. I’ve been in tune to all the football matches in the World Cup and my dad was really surprised that I like football. It’s about the only sport I can watch and not get bored of, it’s my favorite, but I never get to watch it. So yeah dad and son bonding over football, Americans.

I only have about a year left of uni and it’s terrifying. Deep down I know it’ll all work out, but that in itself is very stressful. Plus last fall I was having an identity crisis so I was really thinking about changing my career goals, but I really didn’t have that as an option, so I’m doing an abridged version on what I had planned. But I’ve been thinking about my childhood dream of being an explorer and wanting to go live in China, amongst the pandas in a treehouse made of bamboo. I think I’m going to work towards that somehow, someday. Sorry if this post is too long, but thank you if you’ve read this far down.

So I’m going to try and post more on here, so these aren’t the final thoughts of mine, if you even care. So I’m going to address some things. I’m not sure who went where on here, but I wish you guy the best. I hope you’re living happy lives and you’re doing ok. Teddy, Comrade Jake, TB, Fanson, Cryptic Chris, Joey, and Johnny of course Johnny ❤️ FYI Johnny you said you were going to email me back and that was 6 months ago :) haha love you lots. Com, I was thinking about your post down below. I wanted to let you know how much of a mythical creature you are to me. I love the fact that you’re a complete mystery. As I was reading your stories again, it sort of lapsed my mind to think that there’s an actual person behind these words. And your emails, wow, how I coveted and email form you. I remember the first time i ever emailed you, I was scared because I thought I was just going to be lost in a sea of emails that you probably get daily. Then when you emailed me back, I was the happiest chap ever. It was as if I got a phone call from Bette Davis. I’m not sure where I was going with this, but I wanted to thank you. You helped me through a really tough time. I won’t ever forget it.

Laters, Juan

Replies:

• Sweeeet! :P -- Comicality, 04:56:19 07/10/18 Tue

I finally got the chance to finish off season 2 of Luke Cage! Better than the first season, in my opinion, even though I liked that one too! Iron Fist season 2 is next, then Daredevil season 3! Can't wait!

By the way...Jesus! Bushmaster is friggin' TERRIFYING! What the hell can you DO against somebody like that??? :O

https://youtu.be/vtX6elkmO2Y

• Oh MY!!! :O -- Comicality, 20:16:02 07/09/18 Mon

Hehehe...I uhhhh...wow.

Ahem! Sorry. Getting back to my Comsie work now. Just...hehehe, wow.

https://youtu.be/aDPlWX0ilug

Replies:

• An interesting question that came up in the Chatterbox Chatroom tonight... -- Comicality, 05:13:43 07/09/18 Mon

I had a lot of FUN talking to a few of you guys in the chatroom tonight! Big Hugs to all of you! And I hope to talk to you again some time soon!

However, I decided to ask a question that's always stuck in the back of my mind, and I wanted to know what you guys thought about it.

I mean, you guys know that I'm bisexual, right? (Hears gasps from the audience!) Yes. I always have been. In fact, with my last boyfriend, I took an online test to see just how 'gay' I was, and to BOTH our surprise...I only turned out to be 55% gay! Shocked the shit out of me, because I expected it to be more like 80% to 20%or something. But nope! I'm pretty much half and half.

Now, that may come as a surprise to a lot of people because I write homoerotic fiction between high school aged boys on my site, and the rest of the site is geared towards that interest. But, do you guys truly believe that this is all that I am, and all that I think about, on a daily basis? Like...how much of my life do you think is dedicated to the forbidden idea of teenage boys? It's nowhere near as much as you may think. And I was under the assumption that all of my stories and emails and message board posts had consistently demonstrated that over the past 20 years.

If you've been around for any length of time, read all the stories on my site (Even the controversial ones), and still think that I'm some horn dog who spends his day masturbating over cute boys and pushing forth a sinister agenda to get other people to do the same...then I feel some further explanation might be necessary as to the purpose of this website in general.

Basically, I want to be honest. I want to be exposed to you guys in a way where you can clearly SEE who I am as an individual and understand that themes of 'romance over sexual attraction', 'patience over immediate gratification', 'sacrifice over social control', and 'love despite obstacles', is what I have been going for from the very beginning. Not just pretty faces and young boys, made to entice and arouse the people who visit here.

I invite you all to read or re-read ANY story that I've written on this website and point out where I've ever said otherwise. Yes, a LOT of teens read this site, and like to read and look at pics of cute teen boys. As well as others who are attracted to the same thing. So that is the main content of the site. But...is that all I am? Hehehe, of COURSE not! LOL! How is that different from any local entertainment cable channel or teen magazine? In 'Imagine', there was a cute teen featured...and he's a young triathelete. That's what the article was about. Another cute teen boy beat CANCER, and his mother wrote a book about his recovery. Some are actors, some are models...what's 'weird' about that? I post other things on this board too. Movies, video games, TV shows, humorous gifs and memes, thoughtful and motivational speeches, music videos...I share my heart with you guys. And I always invite you guys to do the same. (A few of you do, a few of you don't. That's cool.) But this board has at least 10 months worth of archives with my posts on it if you want to check them out. I invite you guys to do so. Those posts will show you the exact same thing. Even when I'm depressed, hurt, or pissed off...at least I'm consistent with my beliefs and the comments I make to support them. If it's not what you're looking for...then post YOUR feelings on the board. Maybe folks will latch on and start a discussion. Listen, my creativity is stretched so thin that I'm surprised it still works at all, more times than not! It's emotionally draining and mentally exhausting. But if you have something on your mind that you want to talk about here...go for it! Let's hear it. I'll support you when I get the chance. If there's something that you're looking for on the board, then be that voice. The world is waiting, after all. :P

Browse through the board when you get a chance. I have an attraction that makes people think I should be hurt, beaten up, castrated, and murdered on sight. And that sucks, so I tend to stay away from places where I feel unwanted or like I'd cause trouble with my mere presence. But I've never hurt a minor in my life. Don't plan to. If anything, I've done more for gay teens with this site than any malicious hatemonger could ever HOPE to claim while foaming at the mouth over how despicable I am. They can't claim to have done anything positive for anybody. And that's sad.

It's been years. You guys know me 'personally'. Do I seem like a vile rapist or sexual predator to you? Do you honestly think I could have come this far if I was? Think for yourselves. Stop letting people control your ideas on a subject without having a full perspective on what's going on. K?

ANYWAY, hehehe, this is in no way directed at the conversation that we had in the chat. Everybody there was awesome! But I did beg for honesty, so I wanted to know. But, cute boys aside...the stories, Imagine Magazine, this board...if you look closely, I definitely post a lot about cute boys! It's a cute boy website! That's the THEME of the Shack Out Back, and that's why I do it, week after week. But we all post other stuff too. We post stuff about music ("I don't like that music!"), we post politics ("How DARE you! Politics makes me angry!"), we say something about religion ("FUCK YOU! I'm religious!")...and yet, those same people don't post anything positive of their own. So...what's the solution? We could talk about what THEY want to talk about...but they have nothing to say. They're waiting on everybody else to do it so they can complain. So how is it that they have an argument? They don't.

We used to have some really funny and deep conversations on this board. Now the internet is full of snowflakes and bullies. How do we fix this? I guess that's a secondary question. LOL! It's 5 AM, and I'm sleep deprived. So, however you guys decode this, comment below! But talk about what you want to talk about. It doesn't have to be 'gay' or about cute boys or anything like it. You stubbed your toe last night? Tell us about. We'll tease and laugh at you for a bit, and then we can get back to being a family again. But it takes more than waiting on somebody else speaking up first. I know from experience. ::Nods::

To our new Shackers? You guys are the new generation! So you will set the tone for what's to come in the future! I'd love to hear from you guys too! Feel free to speak your mind in the replies below. ((Hugz))

Seezya soon! Stories start again tonight! Sorr for the week long break! Mwah!

Replies:

• I'm here! ((Group Hugz)) -- Comicality, 21:31:40 07/08/18 Sun

I didn't vanish on ya, promise! My family has been staying here since Wednesday through 4th of July weekend, so I haven't been able to talk much, that's all. But they just left like an hour ago, returning the 'Comsie-Verse' back to normal! :)

Anyway, we're starting up again tomorrow night! Seezya then!

In the meantime...awwwww! :P

https://youtu.be/Yshv3yDzt7A

• WDotW For 7/2 -- Comicality, 23:14:50 07/02/18 Mon

I imagine that it's got to be hard to remember dance routines, scripted lines, and song lyrics all at the same time! How do people do that? Geez! :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 23:10:19 07/02/18 Mon

This week's 3M brings mystery and shadows to your table! Comsie likes shadows and mystery! :P

"Vanishing On 7th Street"

I always thought this little known gem was underrated in a lot of ways. Starring Hayden Christensen, Thandie Newton, and John Leguizamo...the movie surrounds a major even that suddenly causes almost the entire population of a major city to instantly 'vanish' without warning! Plunging the city into darkness, and leaving a surge of demonic shadows to hunt down any remaining survivors who happened to have been protected by the light when the event took place.

That's the key. You have to stay in the light in order to keep from being wiped out of existence. But these creatures have learned how to 'fake' the light in order to draw you out. And then...? it's game over.

This movie has a really creepy tone to it, and I kinda liked the way they put it all together. So if you're looking for something to watch in the dark one night, and don't have to worry about a lot of blood and gore, then give this movie a shot! It's a good time, in my opinion. :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 22:56:23 07/02/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Naughty Naruto' Kiss!

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: -- Comicality, 22:33:17 07/02/18 Mon

Ah yes, I remember those days fondly! XP

https://youtu.be/pB6X-PhF8MY

• First official trailer released... -- Comicality, 02:08:06 07/01/18 Sun

The 80's themed horror/slasher flick "Summer Of 84" is still on its way! I wanna see what this is all about. I'm not expecting "Stranger Things", this is a completely different vibe. So I'm curious. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :P

https://youtu.be/pIBvbzJdix0

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 16:32:35 06/29/18 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Eye Of The Beholder"! This week's challenge? Simply find a song in your favorites playlist with the word 'beautiful' in it! Every last one of you guys are beautiful, so that should be easy! It can be from any genre, or any era, of music! But th magic word today is 'beautiful'! Give us at least ONE example, no more than FOUR! Easy enough, right? Happy hunting!

Replies:

• HELP :) from our web page people -- RickGayAZ, 10:53:41 06/29/18 Fri
    OK, something screwy is going on now. I use Firefox. latest version is in place. updated java. it's been about a week now and still can't see the clips on voy (even though i saw them once) like i could before.
    Something interesting happened when i was talking with the tech guys at one of my online bank sites: I watched the page load, all the graphics and links and everything loads up (i could see the comments for 'waiting for....' and handshakes and such.) everything loads up completely BUT the whole screen is blank after it flashes on then off. The scroll bars move up and down, like you do to go to the bottom or top of a web page but its all still blank.

any ideas?????

Replies:

• Last year, or maybe earlier this year... -- Comicality, 01:53:46 06/27/18 Wed

I shared a trailer for a video game called "Life Is Strange". I thought it was really cool, as it doesn't play like you're average shoot 'em up/horror/action/sci fi video game. Instead, it tells a story that's more of a drama. Almost like watching a coming of age independent film. And from the trailers it looks like it was hinting at a lesbian relationship between the two main characters...which takes guts. I love it!

Well, now they have a spinoff coming out, and this one is surrounding a young boy and his vivid imagination about being a superhero. Let's hope it's just as successful! It seems kinda sweet! I kinda like that video games have evolved in this way. More choices, ya know? :)

https://youtu.be/De6EAMZlVQ4

Replies:

• Alrighty, sooooo.... :/ -- Comicality, 14:50:00 06/26/18 Tue

We had some pretty violent storms in my area yesterday, and the power went out...twice. Sighhhh

So I had a laptop with limited battery power, but no internet. So I missed a day! BUT...that's not the bad part. I don't know if the tree in our backyard was actually struck by lightning or if it just kinda fell over because of the wind or whatever (Taking down half of the fence between my yard and the neighbor's)...but yeah...so now I have a fallen tree out back. Like...it fell in the neighboring house's yard, the fence is totally wrecked, and the roots are just sorta up in the air. LOL!

Now, you guys know that I am a born and bred 'city boy', and this is actually the first time I've ever lived in an actual house. Usually, it's like...we call the landlord, and the landlord calls the city of Chicago, and shit magically gets done. Today, my mom is like, "What do we do?"

"Er...hell if I know!" LOL! I mean this is a TREE! Not like a little backyard, 'kid climbing' tree. But a big fuckin' FOREST tree! So, I'm sure we'll spend my day off tomorrow trying to figure that out.

Now...where did I put that box of dynamite...? :P

ANYWAY...back to work! Next up? A new chapter of "Gone From Daylight"! I'm going to start editing now! Be sure to check this one out! ::Nods::

Also, this movie looks pretty damn cool! Just the right kind of 'dark' too! Looks like a psychological thriller, so I'll definitely keep an eye out for it. But, yeah...that's what happens when a boy puts on a dress in some households, I suppose. :P

https://youtu.be/xiBFGYwmc6E

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 18:02:52 06/25/18 Mon

https://youtu.be/LwlYQEOPma0

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Heaven Or Hell"! This week's challenge? Jimmy wants you to search your playlists for songs with 'Heaven' of 'Hell' in the title! And era, any genre of music, as long as it has one of those two words in the song title! Give us at LEAST one! No more than FOUR! Cool? Happy Hunting!

Replies:

• HAHAHA!!! WTF??? -- Comicality, 12:07:45 06/25/18 Mon

https://youtu.be/TXfltmzRG-g

• WDotW For 6/25 -- Comicality, 08:09:04 06/25/18 Mon

Hehehe, boy models are so darn shy when it comes to video and stuff! So you guys get just pics today. But I'm sure he's just as adorable on video as he is in his pics. Go for it, dude! :)

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 08:06:41 06/25/18 Mon

This week's 3M just reminds us what an AWESOME actor James McAvoy is! And what M. Night Shyamalan can do when put to the test!

"Split"

Now...if any of you guys haven't seen this movie yet...DON'T look up anything about it! Hehehe, there is this obsessive need for people to spoil and ruin everything online, and once you see it, you can't UNsee it! So, I've out the trailer below to see if this psychological thriller might be your cup of tea. But other than that, avoid all other media about it if you can! Especially if you're a fan of Shyamalan's previous movies! There are some really cool surprises in this one! (No spoilers)

Basically, three young girls get kidnapped by James McAvoy's character, who is suffering from a severe multiple personality disorder. Twenty Three personalities to be exact. The 'split' is so divided that one personality doesn't really have much of an idea what the others are doing. Some personalities may help the girls escape, and some may hurt their chances of ever leaving there alive. This movie is not only extremely creepy, but it keeps you guessing who is who and what's going on until the very end.

That's all I'll say! ::Zips Lip:: So, if you haven't seen it, or have been waiting on it because you were unsure...I'm letting you know that this is definitely one to check out asap!

Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 07:56:09 06/25/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Grab The Tiger's Tail' Kiss!

• Story search -- Bobby, 01:16:39 06/25/18 Mon
    I read a story on Nifty years ago and I cannot remember the name of it. It was about aliens invading Earth. That's it lol many chapters later there were gay twins involved and Area 51. I really don't remember anything else. I wanna say the very first chapter had the main character in a convenience store or something. I have been thinking about this story on and off for months and I can't take it anymore. Help? Thanks!

Replies:

• DUDE...!!! :O -- Comicality, 10:25:26 06/24/18 Sun

This girl is AWESOME!!!

https://youtu.be/LKyOaDh5USI

• "My One True Weakness" is back! :P -- Comicality, 23:45:53 06/23/18 Sat

It took me a long time to circle back to this series while trying to keep up with the others, but...here we are! I hope you guys like the new chapter! And feel free to let me know what you think when you get a chance!

Also, if this is your first time hearing about this series, or just need to go back to refresh your memory, you can find it on the Shack Out Back site by clicking the link below.

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonetrueweakness/

• "My Only Escape" Is going up! -- Comicality, 20:23:06 06/22/18 Fri

So head on over to the site or the Library, and check it out! K? Let me know what you think when you get a chance!

I'll be back soon with more! :P

• Hehehe, ok, back to 'Comsie Work'! :P -- Comicality, 18:27:45 06/22/18 Fri

Marvel's "Luke Cage" season 2 came out today, and I binged my way through nearly half of it this morning/afternoon! Hehehe! I'm LOVING it though! So far, better than the first season. But I had to stop and use some restraint. We've still got a celebration going on here! :P

https://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ

Gonna start editing as soon as I finish dinner! Next up, "My Only Escape"! Look for it soon! ((Love and Hugz))

• Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke -- Geoffery, 17:07:40 06/22/18 Fri

Replies:

• HUGE announcement!!! :-) -- bwctwriter, 08:15:08 06/22/18 Fri
    I've kept this under wraps til I actually through all the training, but I manage to pass all the tests needed to become a Crisis Counselor for the "Crisis Text Line!" It's an anonymous (except in an emergency) text platform where people in crisis from all over the US can text in and get free, live help from trained Crisis Counselors like myself about how to cope, how to de-escalate from making a potentially life-ending decision, where to find resources, finding the courage to reach out to the loved ones in their life, and if necessary, send help when all else fails.
    It's a HUGE undertaking that's bound to be super stressful at times, but I feel like it's going to be INCREDIBLY rewarding! Just yesterday morning, I was able to help a friend of someone in distress support said friend, AND was able to make a plan with them to do some self-care so they doesn't end up being in the same situation their friend was in! It was SUPER SCARY in the moment, but SUPER exciting! I'm like... ACTIVELY making a difference with the population I want to work with! SO COOL!

If you're interested in learning more about Crisis Text Line, wanted to be able to refer it to your friends, use it yourself, or even volunteer to be a Crisis Counselor, check it out!
    http://www.crisistextline.org !!
    Or, if you are in crisis, or are even just feeling down and would like a supportive ear (figuratively speaking of course... it's texting after all... :-p ), simply type "HOME" to 741741! It's that easy!

Good times! :-)

Replies:

• Been busy, but Ive got today and tomorrow off! Woo hoo!!! XD -- Comicality, 10:54:50 06/21/18 Thu

The Shack Out Back is in full swing, celebrating it's 20th anniversary online! And this is...ummm...oh wow, it's only been two days! Still, MUCH more to come!!! So, if you missed anything, or haven't signed up for the mailing list above, here's what has been posted in the last 48 hours or so!

You can find all the new chapters on the Comicality Library at http://www.voy.com/17262/ if you want to read any of them! K? I'm also posting on Nifty again for the first time in forever, so...give them some love too!

And there's more coming! Hehehe! So drop by and let me entertain ya! ::Kiss::

Seezya soon!

Ps- Sorry, I have been working SUPER hard on the updates, so I haven't been able to interact on the board over the past few days! I will correct that tonight. K? I've been reading, just don't get a chance to comment as often as I'd like to. ((Hugz))

• 20 Years Later!!! -- Comicality, 10:45:24 06/19/18 Tue

One story.

That's all it took. One story, typed out in an email and sent to the Nifty Archive. Hehehe, I look back and it seems like ancient history to me, and yet...so vivid that I can remember every detail of it. No big deal, no writing professors, no degree in fiction, nothing public...just a scared and closeted guy who wanted to relieve some sexual tension by trying to write the kind of story that no one else was writing at the time. There were some good ones, but they were becoming few and far between. I had so many ideas for what I wanted to SEE! What I wanted to FEEL! And...I reached a point where I just wanted to take a shot at it. Why not? Right?

Well...here we are, 20 years later. To the day. And it has been an AMAZING ride! Not just for me, but for many of us. When I talk about the Shack, you guys are always included. You are the fire that keeps this place going. It's YOU that contributes a piece of your heart and your emotion, just a few minutes at a time, that has allowed this place to thrive and survive for as long as it has. You are the bones and blood of this place, and I thank the stars every DAY that you guys have stuck by me for so long! And I'm so thrilled to be meeting many more of you guys for the very first time! In the past month alone, I've gotten emails from a TON of new visitors that never even knew this place existed before! So let me extend a welcome to you guys as well, and welcome you aboard. We've become a tightly knit family here over the years, and nothing has changed. Love you lots, and feel free to talk to me at Comicality@webtv.net any time you like. It may take me a while to answer...but I ALWAYS do! Always! :P

I won't take up too much of your time with any long winded speeches or anything. I just want you guys to know that on June 19th, 1998...I planted a seed with a single story that truly changed my life forever. I have no idea who I'd be right now if it wasn't for 'Comicality'...and I have thousands of emails from amazing people who have said the same. We've grown soooo much since this site first started out. We've had our arguments and our heartbreaks, our technological issues and our hacker attacks. But...at the end of the day, we've evolved beyond it all. Love wins. Love always wins. And if you're reading this right now...I'm going to assume that this website, with all of its flaws and hiccups...has made an impact on your lives as well. Even if it was just a moment to make you smile, and think..."Love is grand".

If I was able to do that with a cheap WebTV box, a 3rd grader's knowledge of techy programming, and some words on a screen? Then I feel BLESSED to have become a part of your lives, even if only in a small way. Because, in my mind, that's what life is all about. Leaving a footprint behind. Something positive that will hopefully outlive you through the memories and good fortunes of the people who have, somehow, been affected by the things you've done in this life. Missions accomplished while you had the chance.

I feel good today. Accomplished. Loved. Supported. This website, these stories, will be around long after I'm gone. I take pride in that. I really do. So thank you! I recognize your loyalty to this site, even when I'm being a bastard! LOL! I only hope you recognize my dedication as well, and have some faith in me and my ability to give you the best that I've got. EVERY...SINGLE...TIME! :P

We're going to part for an entire WEEK, folks! Starting today! "New Kid In School 59" is up in the Library right NOW if you want to read it! So enjoy, and let me know what you think!

"Year 20" starts TODAY!!! Woo hoo!!! Keep your eyes right here for more! Let's see if I can raise a few eyebrows between now and next Tuesday, shall we? >:)

In the meantime...hehehe, I just LOVE this kid!!! It's like...one of my favorite videos ever! Let's start this party right!!!

(Click the link if it says 'video unavailable')

https://youtu.be/WrkU56igkQ4

Replies:

• I fucking love this man -- Fanson, 03:41:43 06/19/18 Tue
    And I fucking love this song hehe

Replies:

• Revvie's got a new car! W00t! -- bwctwriter, 22:46:34 06/15/18 Fri
    It was a busy day, so I dont have anything more than the stock photo from the dealership website, but I'll post a few more soon! W00t!

Replies:

• Whoah...so I guess his EP is pretty much DONE now! :O -- Comicality, 06:56:21 06/15/18 Fri

I mean, an EP is (on average) about 8 songs, and Ruel has pretty much dropped one single after another in the course of about two months! Some with complete music videos to go along with them! That is a LOT!!!

But it's all quality work! Nothing rushed or lackluster. Nothing too compromising for the 'pop' audience. I'm actually really proud of Ruel for writing his own music and creating a heartfelt project of his very own. I'm impressed. Kudos, dude!

Two more from him today! :)

Ps- Did he write the song, "Younger" for a boy or a girl? At first it seems like it's a longing song for a girl, but then it might be a song for an old friend (boy) that he just doesn't talk to anymore. It's kinda hard to gauge which was his intention with that one. But both would be awesome! Hehehe, I've been playing that song when I write! Loving it! :P

https://youtu.be/CH32vkRKmtE

https://youtu.be/wLzBdhH3sEw

• Ok, soooo.... -- Comicality, 07:03:08 06/13/18 Wed

...I don't know what the heck is going on or what's wrong NOW...but I'll be around. Promise. You know where to find me. I wish I could say the same. :(

Take your time. I'm not going anywhere.

Later.

Replies:

• Just thought this was pretty cool -- Vinny, 06:37:54 06/11/18 Mon

Replies:

• Hahaha! Yeah...our president's going to jail... -- Comicality, 05:57:13 06/11/18 Mon

He pretty much HAS to for democracy to survive. If he gets away with all that he's done...then it's open season on 'the law' itself. So...what do you bet on? Three months? Six? We'll see.

https://youtu.be/mOVPStnVgvU

Replies:

• LOL! I think ALL interviews should be conducted with an army of energetic puppies! -- Comicality, 05:25:46 06/11/18 Mon

Wouldn't that just make life more fun? :P

https://youtu.be/SX9mF288Tb8

• This is *NOT* an easy song to sing!!! -- Comicality, 19:44:42 06/10/18 Sun

But Ariana Grande NAILED it! Whoah! I have, obviously, been underestimating her voice in a major way! Jesus! ::Applauds::

https://youtu.be/UjzENV7rhhI

• An interesting video.... -- bwctwriter, 17:58:37 06/10/18 Sun
    #1 is particularly good. ;-)

Replies:

• Wow! He's putting this album together SUPER fast! -- Comicality, 12:30:32 06/10/18 Sun

I was going to say, "Well, it's Summer..." But he's in Australia, so...isn't it Winter? Do I have that wrong? Anyway, this will be Ruel's fourth single already, with videos for three of them! And I've loved everything I've heard so far! Nice! I really think he's going to be the outstanding gem of this year! XD

(Click the link if it says 'video unavailable')

https://youtu.be/1AkHiNOBM-M

Hehehe...and so the 'fever' begins! Not that I blame her! I feel the same way when I watch his videos! ::Giggles::

https://youtu.be/E8UcY_Ul80Y

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 07:12:49 06/09/18 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "The House Of 'M'"! (Hehehe, it's an X-Men reference...long story. Not important!) This week's challenge is a softball for most of our music fans! All Jimmy wants you guys to do is find songs on your playlist that START with the letter 'M'! Any era, any genre, any kind of music you like! Just make sure that title starts with the letter 'M' and you're in the game! Cool? Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Easy peasy! Happy hunting!

Replies:

• I would really love to see this... -- Comicality, 04:33:06 06/08/18 Fri

https://youtu.be/caIFNg_JRL4

I mean, the best comedians tend to be really DARK people when you look at their lives. It's like, the comedy becomes a defense mechanism for dealing with life in general. And Robin Williams was one of the all time greats. GOD, I miss him! But sometimes, a sense of humor is the salve you need to cover up the damage in your life. And it hurts to know that he didn't find a better answer. You know? You never know when that hateful comment or action will be the last straw when it coms to the life of another human being. And that's the sickest truth of all.

Love always, Robin Williams. Love always.

• This week's Gay Short Film... -- Comicality, 20:30:24 06/07/18 Thu

Adding some more stuff to the ComicalityShack youtube channel tonight! Including this week's short gay film, "Older Man"! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/6n0so1vczVk

• YAY!!! XD -- Comicality, 02:14:55 06/06/18 Wed

That's right! The Comicalityshack youtube account just hit 400 subscribers today!!! ((Hugz all around)) THANKS to allof the loyal fans, and all the new ones showing up on an almost daily basis! Enjoy! And I'll have more for you guys soon!

Hehehe, sorry, this is a new thing to me. So I'm having a major 'ego' moment right now! Don't spoil me! ::Giggles::

I made it through an EXTREMELY busy weekend, but I actually have a few days off in a row now! So I guess it was worth it. I also have June 19th off, which is the Shack's 20th anniversary! And...hehehe...I've got 'stuff' planned! ::Nods::

Anyway, I'm finally getting a bit of a rest at long last, and that means good things for you guys! I'm working on emails tonight! And then more stuff tomorrow! K?

Don't worry, Matt! I'll be getting in touch with you soon to figure a way back into the chatterbox chatroom as well! That's next on my list of things to get back in working order. Promise.

"I love it when a plan comes together!" - Hannibal, "The A-Team"

20th Anniversary celebration starts on June 19th! Be sure to stop by and say hello! :) It'll be one hell of a party!

• I think it was Nathan that posted a teaser for this a few months back... -- Comicality, 17:55:26 06/05/18 Tue

...And it looked really cool, but the teaser was so short that it didn't get a chance to show us much. The full trailer was released today! VERY cool! I don't think I've ever seen a live action steampunk movie done on this level before. It's almost like watching anime.

https://youtu.be/IRsFc2gguEg

• Hehehe! Go, Ruel, GO!!! :P -- Comicality, 04:46:38 06/04/18 Mon

Wow, he has been putting in overtime recently! Sweet! Let me just make it known...my three picks from 'Teenpop Nostrodamus' back in January? Ruel, Carson Leuders, and Bomb Digz! Although, the only one working harder than Ruel right now is Kain Rivers! Who's got...JESUS, he's got a lot of new videos! LOL! But he might make it too! Who knows?

Love you, Ruel! Mwah!

https://youtu.be/Nel_hT0ZQHA

• WDotW For 6/4 -- Comicality, 02:29:40 06/04/18 Mon

I think there's more buzz around his sister, Kayla, right now...but the last few months have been productive for him! So who knows? We may just be seeing the tip of the iceberg here! :)

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 02:27:52 06/04/18 Mon

This week's 3M goes to some pretty dark places...and it takes the time to explain why.

"And Then I Go"

This was a surprising independent film, released (I think) digitally not very long ago. Something about this movie really stuck with me, and that's mostly due to the incredible performance of the film's main young actor, Arman Darbo! Parts of this movie are downright heartbreaking. Geez! Reminds me of a young DiCaprio, honestly!

"And Then I Go" tells the story of two boys in high school who are looked upon as being somewhat 'strange'. And strange means unpopular. Unpopular leads to demeaning comments, rumors, and routine bullying, both at school and away from school. However, this story begins to darken...little by little...and just as you're getting to understand what's going on and who the main characters are, you begin to think..."Oh gosh! This won't end well!"

I spend the movie routing for the main characters to catch a break but...dammit! The thumbscrews get turned, the situations get a bit more severe, and this movie soon becomes a portrait of teenage isolation, bullying, peer pressure, and violence. So...if you're in the mood for that sort of thing, check it out when you get the chance!

it's not a depressing movie, nor is it an action movie. It's just life...played out in ways that makes you wonder, "Could that have been me at that age?"

Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 02:09:26 06/04/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Happy Head & Shoulders' Kiss!

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 23:26:47 06/01/18 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Ups And Downs"! This week's challenge is pretty simple! Find songs in your favorites playlist that have either the word 'up' or 'down' in the title! No variations! Hehehe, it MUST be one of those two words! Any genre of music, from any era you like! Simple enough, right? Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Happy hunting!

Replies:

• Hehehe, I'm loving this story right now! -- Comicality, 22:17:43 05/31/18 Thu

I don't know why, but I can kinda hear this playing during some of the turbulent "Billy Chase" moments of the stories! Yeah, he hasn't had the most 'easy going' moments in his relationships so far. LOL!

But I've always been a huge fan of Leroy Sanchez, and I really like this ballad from him. He brings so much emotion to everything that he does. So...::Applauds::! He deserves to be one of the greats right now! Seriously!

https://youtu.be/hScBBFRkuWA

• "GFD: Dark Web" is back up! :P -- Comicality, 21:53:53 05/31/18 Thu

Not too much to change about these first two chapters, as I've already gone over them before. I was hoping to have the third chapter ready for today, but it's very dialogue heavy, and I try to take my time with that kind of thing. But I hope you guys enjoy it, regardless. Especially if you haven't seen it before! :P

Have fun! And let me know what you think!

• A new "Left Without Words" chapter is up! :) -- Comicality, 17:45:52 05/31/18 Thu

So, enjoy! I hope you like it! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! Hehehe, I'm still sorta working on letting people know that I'm still alive online, and momentum can be a hard thing to rebuild once you've lost it. But I kinda liked not being public for a little while. Just me and my family here at the Shack. ((Hugz))

But we're going back to the madness again, so bear with me. K? The next generation of Shackers are coming! So come on in and welcome to the asylum! ::Giggles:: I'll be answering your emails as soon as I get a chance!

Gotta run! Seezya soon!

• LOL! Brilliant!!! -- Comicality, 03:11:52 05/31/18 Thu

I, honestly, never realized ANY of this stuff before! Hahaha! But, no worries! I'm still a fan, Christopher Nolan! You keep bringing us the good stuff! ::Salutes With Pride::

https://youtu.be/IpN_wAlYZSs

Funny thing is, I wrote about something similar on the GayAuthors writing blog a couple of weeks ago! And it definitely rings true. Any artist's work is a reflection of who they are to some degree. Similarities happen. I think it's a good thing! :P

You can take a peek at the article by clicking on the link below!

https://www.gayauthors.org/blogs/entry/17491-one-life-to-live/

• Working on emails tonight! :) -- Comicality, 22:21:28 05/29/18 Tue

I have been trying to get back to a bunch of you guys recently, even if I've only been doing it a few emails at a time. But I'm making that my focus for tonight! So I hope to get to you soon!

Also, a big welcome to all of the folks who are just now finding the site for the very first time! :) Thanks for the emails! And feel free to look around the site to see what you can find! There is a bit of a work to be done in getting the rest of the site back in working order, but there is SO much more to discover here! There are some very talented people working on it as you read this, so it won't be long! K?

In the meanwhile, have some fun! Welcome to the Shack! And I'll talk to you soon! (Hopefully, I'll be answering your emails tonight as well!)

And I'm NOT dead! LOL! I promise! Has it really been that long since I've been publicly posting stuff? Hmmm...maybe it has. My apologies. I just kinda figured you guys were keeping up with me the whole time. I'm happy to be back on your radar though. ::Giggles::

We've got a 20 Year Anniversary celebration to plan for! June 19th! Be there! You won't want to miss it, trust me! :P

Coming up next? "Left Without Words", "GFD: Dark Web", and "Billy Chase"!!! Keep an eye out! Smooches!

• For guys getting freaked out about exams -- Paddy, 17:03:22 05/29/18 Tue

A bit of relief especially if you can do it yourself.

• "Waiting Outside The Lines" Is Up! :P -- Comicality, 14:48:45 05/27/18 Sun

Hehehe, sorry, I passed out last night trying to format this chapter for you guys! I need one format for the Library, one for Gay Authors, one for A3, and one for Wattpad! So...my eyes were going blurry on me by the time I was halfway finished! But...it's up now! So enjoy! And let me know what ya think!

Also, be SURE to support Greyson Chance's brand NEW album when it gets released! It's coming soon! And it's the first album since his coming out! So I'm anxious to see what he's got for us! Awww, he's so grown up and sexy! Fanboy for life! Go, Greyson, go! :P

https://youtu.be/mDUd37i8_FU

• Hehehe, I am waiting for my cousins to go to SLEEP, dangit!!! :P -- Comicality, 21:35:41 05/26/18 Sat

...But they seem like they're on a cocaine high tonight or something, so they are approaching 'Comsie' levels of insomnia now that school is out for the Summer! ::Giggles::

Holiday weekend! BUSY!

But there's no WAY they're gonna outlast me! I'm the master of unhealthy sleep schedules!

They wantedme to put on the first "Deadpool" movie so they could watch it. HA! Nice try, 'tweener' cousins...but NO! LOL! I am NOT going to try to explain that to your parents later on! However, they have never seen Bruce Lee's "Enter The Dragon"! So that will be our movie of choice while the five of them find a way to go the hell to SLEEP tonight! Much more appropriate.

What? I'm not a MONSTER, ya know? LOL! :P

Anyway, I'll be up until...well, dawn, prolly! And "Waiting Outside The Lines" is next on the list! So check your email accounts for the announcement when I get a chance to post it, k?

Seezya then!

• Best new song but it's not new lol -- Caleb, 11:15:53 05/26/18 Sat
    It was just on my Spotify and I love it and was like hey these guys need to hear it to lol!
    https://youtu.be/y8MYENImt9c

• Welcome back, Ryan! :) -- Comicality, 07:23:49 05/24/18 Thu

A very laid back and mellow new single from Ryan Beatty! I think this is the first bit of music he's released since coming out as gay a year or two ago. Which is big for a teen pop star at the beginning of his career. I'm proud of ya, dude! Keep going! I'm a fan!

"Pony boy, ride on...ride on...ride on me! In my fucking dreams!" Whoah! Hehehe! ::Blush:: That's kinda HOT, to be honest!

https://youtu.be/EJezGUWDExE

• A new "Billy Chase" chapter is up! -- Comicality, 05:41:27 05/24/18 Thu

Funny story...

I was adding stuff to the ComicalityShack youtube channel tonight, and I noticed something. Besides the fact that even MORE people have subscribed to the channel since I last checked! (THANK YOU! Smooches!) But the number two video on the site, in terms of views, was the very first teaser for "Gone From Daylight"! At around 6,000 views, this was the very first announcement that I was rewriting the whole thing and bringing it out as an ebook...and fans went CRAZY over it! Hehehe! This was the first real 'visual' that anybody ever got of "GFD" and it's characters.

https://youtu.be/vyt_K8idTvc

Coming in right behind this video, taking the third and fourth spots with around 3000 views each, is "Shelter" and "Agenda 21"! Which are also site favorites, and those vids were well received as well. (I'll add those in the reply below!)

BUT...nothing, and I mean NOTHING, compares to what the "Billy Chase" video got in terms of views! If 6000+ is number 2 on the channel, then "Billy" is in the stratosphere! Nearly 29 THOUSAND views!!! Jesus! LOL! I honestly think it touches something within us all when we see it. I remember definitely wanting that song and nothing else to be a part of that trailer. I remember crying when it was still 'brand new' and having those feelings, and listening to those lyrics...so powerful.

I'm glad that it did it's job and got people interested in the story for the first time. A new chapter is up today, and I'll be posting it to Nifty soon. Maybe a whole new generation of "Billy" fans are waiting to discover it too. Which would be awesome!

Enjoy, you guys! And let me know what you think! :P

https://youtu.be/pTkmyx8s324

Replies:

• Whoah! GREAT list! I concur! :P -- Comicality, 05:02:54 05/24/18 Thu

https://youtu.be/uIEXutnhpwg

• Yo Com! -- bwctwriter, 20:31:42 05/23/18 Wed
    When can we sit down and figure out why you can't get into chat? I'm working thru Saturday morning but I have the weekend off. Got time?

Replies:

• Something to share... -- Comicality, 16:22:23 05/23/18 Wed

Matt baume has more videos on YouTube with similar content, so subscribe when and if you get a chance. I really like his stuff, and wanted to share!

https://youtu.be/LpuJb9MnZDE

• A new "Jesse-101" is up! :) -- Comicality, 15:18:50 05/23/18 Wed

It was ready last week, but...people are jerks. So everybody suffers until they learn to behave themselves. One week at a time. Trust me, WORST case scenario...I get to relax and watch TV and have FUN in my life instead of being a slave to people who do nothing but complain and whine about what they can't have for free. So my apologies to the rest of you for being so cool and inspiring me to keep moving forward. It means a lot to me. YOU guys are the ones that I write for! And you make every addition worthwhile. Thank you. Mwah!!!

I'm also going to be posting on Nifty tonight for the first time in months! Hehehe! And that means new readers might be dropping soon. So let's give them a warm Shacker welcome, k? The next generation of fans is on its way, and we will all be better for it. K?

Seezya soon! Enjoy the new "Jesse"!

• Whoah! Ok, so...they're still doing this! And I'm in! :) -- Comicality, 16:14:29 05/21/18 Mon

At first, when I heard they were doing TWO versions of "The Jungle Book", I was like...why? :/ But ONE is based on the beloved Disney cartoon version, and one was based on the actual book. Now I LOVED the live version of "Jungle Book" from a few years back! I thought it was GENIUS! If you haven't seen it, check it out! Even this TRAILER got me smiling and feeling all good inside! Hehehe!

https://youtu.be/WtR9tqPa48s

However, the book is very different. In fact, "The Jungle Book" is an extremely DARK story. And it looks like this movie is going to stay true to the not-so friendly version of the classic. This should be interesting. Because...well...no spoilers or anything, but there was NO singing and good vibes in the original story. It was just a few steps away from being a friggin' HORROR movie! LOL! And it's boasting just a big of a stellar, Oscar worthy, cast as the other one (Which is saying a *LOT*!!!) So, yeah...I'm kind of excited to see where they go with this!

https://youtu.be/GpxCT36DxKg?list=PLpezAxde1Z5TlWgruBxFPWufxwTfBdsNp

• WDotW For 5/21 -- Comicality, 05:50:14 05/21/18 Mon

I wonder if he has a date for the prom. Hehehe! I could just sit on the bleachers and let him do all the dancing for the both of us!

:P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 05:48:36 05/21/18 Mon

This week's 3M inspires you to push forward and bring your talent up to the potential that it was meant to have! Even when the obstacles are pushing you back with everything it has to give...you win anyway! :)

"Amateur"

There's always a warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with a story about having the odds against you, and yet you triumph and come out on top, regardless. It's inspiring, you know? :)

The movie, "Amateur", is about a young boy who just happens to have a remarkable talent for playing basketball. So amazing, in fact, that other coaches and talent scouts have begun to take notice. Coming from a struggling background, with a hard working mother and a father that is...somewhat 'unstable', he definitely has an uphill battle ahead of him. But when he's on that court, it's like everything falls right into place. It's the one place where none of that other stuff matters. I like that.

However, once anyone gets noticed for being exceptional, life changes happen. Some people will help you achieve your goals, some people will use you to achieve theirs. It's easy to get stuck in the middle while trying to figure out who is who.

Anyway, very cool Netflix movie. Good for an afternoon matinee if you're looking to be entertained and uplifted at the same time! Give it a look when you get a chance!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 05:24:37 05/21/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Feel Of Fresh Linen' Kiss!

• Been home for a little bit... -- Comicality, 21:47:43 05/20/18 Sun

Life gets hectic for me on the weekends, but I am breathing a sigh of relief tonight! Day off tomorrow! Woo hoo! Ain't life grand? ::Giggles::

What can I say, I'm in a happy mood! Feels good! :P And it's almost time for "Into The Badlands"! So I've gotta be front and center for that! I swear, those black eyed teen assassin kids are creepy as hell! I mean...what can you DO??? They just slaughter EVERYBODY! Jesus! You've got no chance at all...

Anyway, I'll get on and get back to my emails later on tonight when I finish crashing for a bit! Hope to talk to ya soon! Love you lots! Always!

((Giggle hugs and gumdrops))

https://youtu.be/BhuapMt-GAw

• It's happened again: At least 8 killed in Santa Fe High School in Santa Fe, Texas, near Houston. -- PeteIM, 11:53:26 05/18/18 Fri

You can monitor the latest at:
    https://www.click2houston.com/ (NBC)
    http://www.fox26houston.com/ (FOX)
    http://abc13.com/ (ABC)
    https://www.khou.com/ (CBS)

• James Earl Jones is GREAT, but... -- Fanson, 20:59:41 05/17/18 Thu
    You know, I'm mexican and I grew up with Disney movies in spanish, and they're really great. Since I started learning english (20 years ago) I also have watched them in english, not always, but sometimes. And I love them that way too, because I know every song and every line in both languages.

The thing is, regarding TLK I've always had a problem picturing Mufasa as a father with JEJ's voice, because I always think of Darth Vader hehe. That's why I PERSONALLY love more the latin spanish version, because the voice he has really makes him feel like a dad, if you know what I mean.

Judge for yourselves

I don't try by any means to say JEJ's work is bad, because it's not! it's amazing!! I just feel like in the "dad feel" latin spanish got it better. Again, this is MY personal opinion, and I don't expect anyone to agree with me.

• Wow that year went quick! -- tricky71, 16:35:21 05/16/18 Wed
    Doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I was posting about this last year but its Tourette Syndrome Awareness month again May 15th to June 15th.
    Just wanted to throw that out there and sneak back into the shadows lol

• YAY! New from Troye Sivan! :) -- Comicality, 15:18:08 05/16/18 Wed

https://youtu.be/rxmtHVSVjdo

• I won't lie... -- Comicality, 13:40:00 05/16/18 Wed

This kinda made me feel like shit.

I will never understand the mentality of, "I'm gonna BULLY somebody into working harder to give me free shit by making them feel like total shit!" I just...I'm done with these people. Yeah, I have plans and get excited about giving you guys new chapters...and 'life' happens!

WHAT??? COMICALITY has a fucking LIFE outside of giving me what I want when I want it??? YES! Who the fuck do you think I am! Take a minute. Seriously. Breathe, and think about the fact that I'm an actual person in real life. With friends and family and needs of my own. Think about the fact that I have more of a purpose to my very existence that doesn't involve entertaining YOU and making you happy. I mean...is it really that difficult to empathize with my side of the situation? You can't humanize me long enough to think, "Maybe I won't make a public statement to shame and humiliate Comicality? And maybe that'll get him to give me what I want?"

Guess what? Fuck you! You just ruined everything for everybody. I'm not posting anything until next week! You fucked it up. Now everybody is on punishment. I'll send new chapters to a few people in email who have been true friends to me over the years if they want it. But as far as posting stuff publicly? Every time one of these people feels entitled to make demands on the time and effort I put in to creating free entertainment for them? Everybody suffers. Let's weed out the brats and get back to business.

See you next Wednesday!

I'm so DONE with this bullshit!

I'll be doing emails tonight instead. I'd much rather talk to you guys and share a few smiles anyway! ((Hugz)) THANKS for being so awesome! Some people don't appreciate what the have until you put them in check!

Fuck!

https://youtu.be/TRTkCHE1sS4

"A new "Billy" chapter will be up tonight! I was going to post both, simultaneously...but it'll be ready, probably not long after you read this. K? :)"

A response...

"Well it's almost a month later and no announcement-- where is chapter 345? or whatever chapter number. How about finishing a story-- New Kid in School, Kiss of an Angel, The Secret Life of Billy Chase & and so many others. Seems like the vampires have taken over. Please don't even think about tying all of the stories into GFD."

Replies:

• Heheh, 'Eleven's' Boyfriend! :P -- Comicality, 11:39:15 05/16/18 Wed

::Giggles::

Yeah, it's Jacob Sartorius, and one of our Teen Pop Nostradamus contestants for this year...but you start dating Millie Bobby Brown from "Stranger Things"? You're 'Eleven's Boyfriend' now. That's just how it goes! :P

https://youtu.be/IP8k2xkhOdI

• Woo hoo!!! I got 25 out of 30! :P -- Comicality, 02:55:40 05/16/18 Wed

Of course, I think some of these are more 'flaws' than attributes...and some of the last five I can't do anything about (No siblings, no blue eyes, and I don't know about my mom's morning sickness! Hehehe!), but HEY...I'll take it!

Yay! That's my weird ego moment for the day! :P

https://youtu.be/ASthCF9OiCw

• The easiest sell ever... -- Comicality, 00:10:58 05/15/18 Tue

Shacker: "So, there's this new movie coming out about these two teen surfer boys from Australia...

Comsie: "Let me stop you right there...I'm in!"

Shacker: "Wait...but I haven't even told you..."

Comsie: "Don't have to! I'm SOLD! Where can I find it?"

Shacker: "...It's a coming of age drama that takes place..."

Comsie: "Doesn't matter! Not in the least! I'll pay anything!"

Shacker: "Umm...they're cute..."

Comsie: "Yep! You kinda implied that when you said 'two teen surfer boys from Australia'! What about that statement doesn't sound cute to you? I'm ready! Let's go. 10 out of 10 stars! I'll be waiting in the car!"

https://youtu.be/gViRfoNmGOg

• Hehehe, yeah...I remember that happening a few times, growing up... -- Comicality, 19:31:03 05/14/18 Mon

...Because...'friendship'! XP

https://youtu.be/qRUXdbCcDOI

Replies:

• Happy Birthday, MasterM!!! -- Comicality, 19:06:55 05/14/18 Mon

Sorry it's a few days late! I had a bit of a family weekend. But I didn't forget your Boy Farm order! Hehehe!

"Open the gates!"

You may pick two of the eight boys below that we've chosen to escort you. 'Blond and slightly effeminate', as mentioned in your order. :P

Enjoy!

Replies:

• WDotW For 5/14 -- Comicality, 03:54:57 05/14/18 Mon

How do people talk to this boy? Seriously. He's, like...distractingly beautiful. I can't imagine being able to hold a conversation with him without my mind wandering. That poor boy! :O

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 03:50:56 05/14/18 Mon

Never ever trust anyone who has to tell you, loud and clear, that they're NOT a monster! Hehehe!

"Living Among Us"

This is one of those 'found footage' type of movies that I thought was really cool and put together well. I was pleasantly surprised. :)

When the existence of actual vampires is exposed to the rest of society, a small documentary crew is allowed to access to a vampire family that wants to tell their side of the story, and wants it to be known that humanity has nothing to fear from them, whatsoever. They're people, just like everyone else. Normal. Sane. Rational.

However, this is a darkly comical horror movie...so obviously, things go wrong at some point. I won't say anything more than that! You'll just have to check it out for yourself! :P

Very cool flick for a Saturday afternoon! Grab some popcorn and give it a look! Trailer down below!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 03:38:47 05/14/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Birdy Birdfeeder' Kiss!

• Com- I think you'd like this video... it's very 80s... -- bwctwriter, 10:49:42 05/13/18 Sun
    :-p

Replies:

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER 😀😀 -- Greg, 15:13:05 05/12/18 Sat
    Happy Birthday Master!! Hope you had a good one!!’😀😀...or many good ones! Lol!😂😂
    LOL Pete!! If that cake is from your last birthday!! Cripes!! You coulda burned down the house...or maybe that’s what you wanted people to think with all those candles...so you could have a bunch of firefighters come over to your house...🤪🤪

Replies:

• He really would deserve it. I wouldn't be surprised at all. :) -- Comicality, 04:31:59 05/12/18 Sat

Actually, the entire young cast of "Stranger Things" does a remarkable job on the show! And not just for child/teen actors, but for actors in general. So, I'm wishing you the best of luck, Noah! And can't wait for season 3!

Ps- Awwww...his voice is struggling a little bit! That's adorable! @2:17, especially. I remember how frustrating that was for me when I went through it. But it doesn't last long. Hang in there, dude! :P

https://youtu.be/9TrgmMvMYQI

• My friends were right lol -- MasterM, 19:29:41 05/11/18 Fri
    I guess having birthdays after one's 18th doesn't feel different hehehe. Atleast I won't be treated as the youngest in my class anymore... Wait... that doesn't make sense.

May-born people are the best *wink*

Have a good day everyone. :)

Replies:

• Mother's Day is Sunday in many countries... -- PeteIM, 13:44:38 05/11/18 Fri

Replies:

• Yeah...me...babysitting my little cousins on my day off. -- Comicality, 11:14:23 05/10/18 Thu

Surprisingly effective. ::Nods::

https://youtu.be/AF_nfazQaek

• Whoah whoah whoah!!! :O -- Comicality, 10:57:58 05/10/18 Thu

....Is Jacob Tremblay in a new "Predator" movie???

Wait!!! There's a new "Predator" movie???

I thought that was a weird industry rumor or something? Holy...

https://youtu.be/VPI9E-wNK8s

• LMFAO!!!! -- Comicality, 10:40:36 05/10/18 Thu

https://youtu.be/49UHAsIk2Ds

Replies:

• Hehehe, because...'tired'! :P -- Comicality, 04:52:12 05/08/18 Tue

I was editing a brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" to go up as soon as it was finished, but I'm falling asleep here at the keyboard. (Work plus the Shack equals fatigue and burn out after a few hours) SO...I'm going to move "Jesse-101" to Thursday night instead, and I'll add "GFD: Circle Nocturnus" to the Shack for the brand new "GFD" fans!

I'm shifting the schedule around so everything can be at its best. I'm also rewriting a bunch of older chapters for ALL of the stories on the site, as well as preparing some of them for ebooks once everything else is in proper working order. SO...no worries! :) I'll keep you guys entertained while construction is underway! K?

In the meanwhile...ummm...there's this! LOL!

https://youtu.be/Wh9amMeiRYQ

Replies:

• Wow...I'm a little stunned, to be honest. -- Comicality, 20:54:42 05/07/18 Mon

A new video was released from Donald Glover yesterday (Childish Gambino) called "This Is America". A part of me wants to laugh because I know that he's known for his sense of humor and it's exaggerated as a parody. I know that apart of him is joking. But another part of me knows that he's NOT jolking, and he's saying something pretty brutal with this video.

Check it out...

https://youtu.be/VYOjWnS4cMY

I mean...it's so true. Some people make music glorifying a violent lifestyle, they dance and rap and sing while completely ignoring the lingering, real world, consequences of their actions. You get a glimpse of the brutality involved. Not just a song anymore. All of this disturbing stuff going on in the background, and it gets ignored. 'Get your money'...but at what cost? You know?

I don't know. Food for thought. Discuss?

Funny how there's never a look of fear on his face until the very end when the violence he got paid to encourage comes after him. That's crazy.

Replies:

• What the...??? -- Comicality, 15:40:18 05/07/18 Mon

Do you see what that dude did to Luke Cage??? :O

Jesus! About six weeks away! I'll be ready!

https://youtu.be/sB1in0KkoG4

• Found on Tumblr... -- PeteIM, 13:31:00 05/07/18 Mon

http://just-shower-thoughts.tumblr.com/

When you look into the mirror, you are seeing a slightly younger version of yourself.

Ironing boards are like surfboards who gave up surfing and got real jobs.

If your House is haunted, the best way to keep evil spirits at bay would be to put holy water into a humidifier.

H8 is read as “hate” but height isnt.

If Wolverine always heals, then he still has his foreskin.

The Odyssey is the most elaborate response to a “Where the fuck were you?” question from a significant other.

In 70 years, there will be a bunch of old black dudes named “T’challa”.

The best liar you know is not the best liar you know.

TL;DR is abbreviated because it’s too long to read.

Theme parks can snap a crystal clear picture of you on a roller coaster at 70 mph, but bank cameras can’t get a clear shot of a robber standing still.

Car sex will be way more prominent once self driving cars and taxis become wide spread.

Much of Amazon.com’s Prime Video collection feels as if it were assembled using only films they were able to pick up randomly at yard sales.

When you hear someone shout at a dog in a foreign language, you can feel how the dog feels in that moment.

Never play the ‘the floor is lava’ game with a Hawaiian… they’re much more experienced than the rest of us.

If mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood, life would be so much better.

Replies:

• WDotW For 5/7 -- Comicality, 07:47:53 05/07/18 Mon

I wonder what goes on when Christian, Carson Leuders, and the other boys, get together and have free reign over their hotel rooms. Can they trash them? Can they have groupies over? Hehehe! That would be wild!

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 07:44:47 05/07/18 Mon

Sometimes, you're just in the mood to see somebody kick ass and leave their enemies, face down, in the dust! Hehehe, because...why not?

"Scorched Earth"

You may recognize our main heroine in this movie as the actress who played 'Angel Dust' in the first "Deadpool" movie! And yes, she's still a badass! Hehehe! :P

Now, while this movie may have slipped under the radar of most sci fi movie fans, I think I got a little bit more than what I was expecting with this one. Which is always a good thing!

Taking place in the near future, where the ignoring of climate change has set off a series of catastrophic events, making the Earth nearly uninhabitable as a result. "Scorched Earth" plays out as a post-apocalyptic, sci fi, action movie...but feels more like an old 'Western' in a lot of ways. Which is a cool combination when you're watching it.

When a high bounty goes out on a big 'catch' like the one she's going after, all sorts of mayhem ensues, and we have our movie! I, personally, think the movie is a little anti-climactic (no spoilers, of course), but I'll leave that up to you guys to determine for yourselves. Either way, it's a cool sci fi flick for a Saturday afternoon! So grab a snack, check it out, and let me know what ya think!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 07:42:29 05/07/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Blond Collar Criminal' Kiss!

• Is Mexico as dangerous as they want you to believe? -- Fanson, 00:38:55 05/06/18 Sun
    Hi guys, long time no see :P I haven't posted in a while, but I'm always checking the site, I'm just so busy with shcool and life you know?

So, 5 de mayo just went by (a day we really don't celebrate here hehe)and no, it's not Mexico's independence lol, and I thought that this would be the perfect occasion to post this video, given that almost every american become mexican on this day xD.

This video is from a canadian guy living in Mexico City, and it really captures what Mexico really is. I hope you like it and I'd love to hear your thoughts, from anyone still reading the site hehe.

Ps. Mexico REAL independence is on September 16th, if you were wondering. :P

Replies:

• An alternative means of connecting to the Shack Chat if the link at the top of the page isn't working... -- bwctwriter, 20:41:13 05/05/18 Sat
    Try this out! :-)
    https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.shackhosting.net/#comicality

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 15:16:00 05/05/18 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Dynamic Duo"! This week's challenge? Jimmy wants you to search your playlists for songs that are performed by a group of only TWO people! No more, and no less! Now, when Jimmy says 'two people', that doesn't mean two lead singers in a band. It doesn't mean one artist and his/her DJ. And it can't be a one time collaboration between solo artists either. It has to be an actual, two person, group! The Brothers Johnson, Wham!, and Sam and Dave, would work! DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince, The Beatles, and Carlos Santana feat. Rob Thomas, would NOT! Let's see what you come up with! Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Happy hunting!

Replies:

• "GFD: Strobelight Puppy" added to the list... -- Comicality, 13:05:18 05/05/18 Sat

I was pretty wiped out when I came home from work last night, so I passed out in the middle of posting stuff! LOL! I'll fix that today! :P

More to come! Love you lots!

• YES!!! THANK YOU!!! -- Comicality, 23:32:47 05/03/18 Thu

Sorry to @Eminem313, as I don't know if you even read this board anymore. (Understandable. Life gets in the way) But Em's last album was...ugh! WTF, dude? Yeah, that was not Marshall Mathers at ALL!!! I don't know what happened there.

BUT...from the very beginning, I have always said that Royce Da 5'9" is the ONLY rapper alive that can match Eminem, lyric for lyric, flow for flow...and this new single proves that once again! Jesus! What better way to bring the 'Rap God' back to greatness than Royce's flawless wordplay???

Seriously...Eminem has done songs with Jay Z, T.I., Lil Wayne, Drake, Kanye, Redman, Method Man, Dr Dre, Missy Elliott, Busta Rhymes, etc...and he ALWAYS comes out on top! Royce is the ONLY one who matches up! And they practically grew up together in Detroit together. (Royce is on Em's first album ever) This brand new song just feels like 'home', you know?

Love you both! Keep showing folks how it's done!

https://youtu.be/dARAN1z2KqY

• Soooo... -- bwctwriter, 23:18:48 05/03/18 Thu
    Am I the ONLY ONE who can get into the chatroom, or are yall just lazy? :-p

Replies:

• "GFD: Bloodstained Duet" Is Getting Posted! -- Comicality, 20:11:03 05/03/18 Thu

There is a third chapter of this story that is ALMOST done, but still needs some work! The content is a bit...'dark'. Hehehe! But, you've come to know that about me at this point, so what else is new! LOL!

In the meanwhile, I'm posting it soon! And "GFD: Strobelight Puppy" will also be posted tonight! Coming up next, a break from vampire goodies! "Jesse-101" is coming!

Hope you guys like what I've been writing/editing lately! And thanks for the emails! MANY new "GFD" fans have been popping up all over the place! LOL! Which is awesome! I just...I thought I told you guys about the "Blood Bank" site before now! Whatever the case, I'm glad that you've been so entertained lately! More to come!

And HUGE hugs to everybody who made donations to the Paypal up above this month! You guys are SO friggin' cool! THANK YOU!!! Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon!

• HAPPY BD COMSIE! -- Rickgayaz, 09:58:23 05/02/18 Wed

Replies:
  • Check out a preview of my new story! -- Bobby, 10:45:56 05/01/18 Tue
    Feedback needed/appreciated!

delfinoplaza.com/full-moon-preview.html

Replies:

• "GFD: Children Of Sunset" Posted! -- Comicality, 05:21:39 05/02/18 Wed

Many of you may remember this "Gone From Daylight" spinoff from a while back! Taking place in the Old West, the story surrounds Deacon Porter, his confusing feeelings, and his run in with a dark and beautiful stranger that's new to his small town.

While the first three chapters have been re-edited from scratch, there is a brand NEW fourth chapter making it's appearance today! So, you can jump down to chapter four if you're already familiar, or you can start all over from scratch! It's up to you!

Enjoy! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! K?

https://youtu.be/sEUHXJ_MpyM

• Noooo!!! Wait! Wait a minute... -- Comicality, 02:08:45 05/02/18 Wed

My "Avengers: Infinity Boner" hasn't gone down yet! Geez!

::Starts saving up for more movie tickets::

https://youtu.be/FEWeV2_MAWg

• I am SO speechless!!!! :O -- Comicality, 20:04:51 04/29/18 Sun

So, I have been working hard at my new job for the past six months now! Trying to make a good impression, of course. I was up for my first review on Tuesday, and I was told that two or three of my managers want me to take on more of a 'leadership role'! ::Squeals:: Now, that doesn't mean a raise or a promotion or anything, but it's a good thing! So I'm super happy about that!

BUT...that's not the speechless part!

See, two weeks ago, I put in a request to take my very FIRST mini-vacation from work! Almost a week, but not quite! Five days! And it just started yesterday, which I got a chance to take a breather and spend some time with family. Then...I got to see "Avengers: Infinity War"!!!

Ok...listen to me...my hype was SO high around this movie that I didn't think there was ANY way for the movie to live up to it. It's just impossible, right? I mean, WTF? There's no way for a movie to be THAT good! But JESUS!!!!!! :O

No spoilers! Promise! You just have to go see it! That totally blew my fucking mind! How was it even possible to pull that off? I mean...WOW! It's EVERYTHING that you could ever want! And a little bit more! The action, the drama, the sfx, the...this may actually go down as one of my favorite movies, not just out of the Marvel movies...but of all time! I went with a few members of my family, and we all came out of that theater feeling like...our lives had been changed. Cinema in general has been given a new level to reach, as far as I'm concerned.

And as a loyal comic book fan...some of the stuff that I was certain, "They'd NEVER do that in a movie, but it would be cool." Well...hehehe! No comment!

Agreed, MasterM! It really was a historic experience! A movie has never once pulled off something like this before! And if anybody has any doubts about whether or not this MASSIVE number of characters could possibly have any importance when you put ALL of them in the same movie at once...trust me, they do! EVERY character gets their moment! Even the villains get their moments! This is just...I can't believe I just watched that on the big screen!

I've thanked Disney for a lot of joy over the years...but this is a whole other level. So...::Bows Down::

Amazing! Absolutely amazing!

Anyway, as I've got some time off from work, and my "Avengers" mission has now officially been completed, I've got more '30 Days Of Night' stuff to post, as well as some more stuff. I'll start editing in about an hour, and then start posting at midnight. Cool?

Still got three days of peace and quiet left in my vacation! I'm feeling more relaxed already!

Ps- MasterM...you've GOTTA watch all of the Marvel movies! All of 'em! If you do, there are a lot of references in Infinity War that will have much more meaning in the long run. The only two movies that I can definitely say that I liked the least, was "Thor: The Dark World" and "Iron Man 2". And it's not like they're unwatchable! Just not up to usual standards. But everything else is so much fun! So don't miss any! :P

Replies:

• ::Rubs hands together:: Alright! I'm ready! :) -- Comicality, 12:05:17 04/27/18 Fri

Can they possibly go three for three? it would be an amazing feat if they did! Bring it on! Can't wait! :)

Ps- For the love of God...can we leave Will Byers alone this season? That poor kid's been through enough! >:O

https://youtu.be/94k6kEVGZzg

Replies:

• Holy F*ck! Infinity War was awesome! ( No Spoilers) -- MasterM, 06:13:49 04/27/18 Fri
    Let me tell you, I didn't get to watch all of the MCU, and frankly, I don't really plan on watching the "less than great" ones at all. But after watching the Infinity War... I can truly say that it's the best MCU movie since the 2012 Avengers! Every scene, and I mean EVERY scene was F'n GREAT! I absolutely love the air around Thanos and love the chemistry between every single character. You guys better watch it. Every single minute is worth it. 2018 is a great year for the nerds (that includes me)!

(Here's the trailer again :P)

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 02:45:11 04/27/18 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Moment In Time"! So, this week's challenge is all about you guys choosing a specific moment in your life, and finding songs to support it! Lyrics and all! What part of your life will you choose? Childhood? College? Boot Camp? Your darker years, suffering through some sort of depression or sorrow? Or a tie that you consider the best years of your life? Pick an era of your life, no matter how distant or how current they may be, and use those songs to tell that story! I'm going to let you know right now...I'm picking my years here on the Shack! Hehehe, it's probably the most influential part of my life to this point. What part of your life will YOU choose? Post in the reply below, and give us a little background to let us know what's going on! K? Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Happy hunting! :P

Replies:

• Well done New Zealand. -- Geoffrey, 14:12:50 04/27/18 Fri

• WHAT THE...??????? OMIGOD!!!! -- Comicality, 04:23:14 04/27/18 Fri

Ok, so...this may just be a BIG rumor right now...but I would be SO happy to see this happen in the near future!!! Holy shit! :O

So...the rumor is that Marvel is actually going to bring "Power Pack" to the big screen! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I, honestly, thought I was the only HUGE Power Pack fan ever when I was a kid! But, this might be a part of Phase 4 of the MCU! WTF???

If you guys didn't know..."Power Pack" is like...The Avengers, mixed with "Stranger Things"! They're teenagers! Even younger than Spider-Man. But they were AWESOME in the comics! Seriously! This would be friggin' AMAZING if they went through with this! Please, please, PLEASE, make this movie! OMG...!!!

That would make my whole YEAR! I've got TONS of Power Pack comics in my collection! Let's go for it! Wow...

• A weird problem popped up last night... -- Comicality, 13:15:16 04/25/18 Wed

For no reason whatsoever...my side scroll bar just stopped working. >:O And I can't drag or drop any files or anything. It's like...WTF? I didn't do anything. It just got fucked up all by itself.

I've been all over Google looking for a solution, and none of them work. Downloaded a new program to help clean my system...still doesn't work. Ran Malwarebytes, Spybot, CCleaner...STILL doesn't work! Reset, made sure I got all the recent updates, etc...nothing.

So, if any of you techies out there have any idea what caused this and how to fix it, I'd love to hear some suggestions. :/

Help?

Replies:

• So...I DEFINITELY had my doubts from day one... -- Comicality, 17:16:00 04/25/18 Wed

I wasn't exactly sure how Sony was going to make a movie with Venom and Carnage...but no Spider-Man. I mean, Venom is practically Spiderman's 'Joker', right? (And it would be a TERRIBLE idea to make a Joker movie without Batman! Ahem...)

BUT...I will happily admit that this trailer looks a LOT better than the teaser they put out a few months back! And they seemed to nail the character and all the horror that goes with him. So, I'll gladly eat my words on this if it turns out to be awesome! Good job, Sony. You've given us hope for a Venom done right!

https://youtu.be/u9Mv98Gr5pY

• "GFD: 9/10" is going up! -- Comicality, 17:30:43 04/25/18 Wed

So, if you haven't read it before, go check it out! I will be posting a new "Billy Chase" tomorrow night, as it will begin my first mini vacation from work! It's only for a couple of days, but MAN is it gonna feel good to relax a bit! I was driving myself crazy for a while there. So look for more soon! I'll be doing nothing but editing tonight, and perhaps some more emails! So I'll be around! :)

• Ref "Wierd Problem. -- RickGayAZ, 10:59:38 04/26/18 Thu
    Restarted this due to being a while since you posted the first time and not sure you would see this new related posting.

Exactly what is/where is the "side scroll bar"? Are you talking about the left side listing of your folders in the windows explorer panel?

Replies:

• Well, it's official! XD -- Comicality, 00:04:31 04/27/18 Fri

15 year old, Australian talent, Ruel, has a VEVO account now! And a new video version of his first single, "Don't Tell Me"! Which...I would LOVE for that to be a theme song for "Untouchable", as told from Dustin's point of view!

But, that aside, I really want to know what a Ruel album is going to sound like! And I wonder how much of an influence Elton John is going to have in its production. This is his new artist, after all. Seeing what Usher did to launch Justin Bieber, I'd imagine that he'd step in to the same for a cutie like Ruel. So, let's see what happens! I'm rooting for you, dude! His voice is great! He's like...teen boy 'Adele'! :P

https://youtu.be/eE48SVjGMUc

Also from Ruel...

https://youtu.be/1L7-7A1kE84

Replies:

• And now, this.... -- bwctwriter, 03:57:39 04/25/18 Wed
    You're welcome.

Replies:

• NOAH!!! :O Omigod! -- Comicality, 00:41:21 04/24/18 Tue

::Covers Ears::

SHAME on you! But I hope you get the part! LOL!

https://youtu.be/6FLzoyiEoHs

Replies:

• Hehehe, what??? -- Comicality, 20:45:55 04/23/18 Mon

This actually happens to me EVERY time I wear my jeans to the county fair! It's rather exhausting, to be honest.

Gotta practice my moves...

https://youtu.be/VH7UYs5wzQo

• Did everybody fall asleep or what? -- Comicality, 11:12:05 04/23/18 Mon

Ok...I guess I've got to step up on getting the Shack active again. Hehehe! Its totally my fault. So, I get it. I haven't been too public these days. Most of my hard work has been 'behind the scenes' lately, which has been awesome, but...YOU guys don't get to see it until later when everything is finished. :P So...my sincere apologies for that.

Tell you what...

I have today off from work, and I'm going to have a MASSIVE email marathon to personally send as many responses back to you guys as humanly possible. K? And then, I'll come back here and get things rolling again. Because this is just SAD right now! LOL! WAKE UP, people! WTF???

Don't worry, I'll fix it. I always do. :P

Replies:

• I'm at a count of 47 emails answered right now... -- Comicality, 20:24:30 04/23/18 Mon

Some of my replies were super long though. What can I say, I LOVE you guys! So I talk too much! But I'm working on more. The night is young!

Seezya soon!

• "GFD: E & E Forever" Posted! -- Comicality, 11:19:01 04/23/18 Mon

This story will always have a special place in my heart, and I hope you guys enjoy it! Check it out, and let m know what you think, k? :)

• HAHAHAHA!!! I love you, Deadpool!!! -- Comicality, 13:42:36 04/19/18 Thu

I can't wait! LOL! And GAH!!! Shatterstar is in this??? :O

You get MAJOR bonus points for bringing him out of the woodworks! YES!

https://youtu.be/20bpjtCbCz0

Replies:

• Oh no! :( -- Comicality, 15:29:01 04/16/18 Mon

R Lee Ermey died last night! I LOVED that guy! Wow...RIP, dude. Those military insults will live in infamy! Still being used to this day. Another irreplaceable talent lost.

https://youtu.be/3j3_iPskjxk

Replies:

• Think I’m in love with a nerd -- Paddy, 14:36:25 04/17/18 Tue

Right he may not like being called a nerd but Timmy babe has a gorgeous nerdy thing going on for me I find him fascinating. Loved him in Call Me By Your Name and Lady Bird. He didn’t get the Oscar for Best Actor with CMBYN but for a sort of unknown to be nominated is a hugee deal especially so young and playing a gay boy. This is his new movie dropping soon and looks fun he’s got another coming later this year Beautiful Boy which looks like is going to be more on the heavy side and Jack Dylan Grazer is playing his younger part. There’s another upcoming movie he’s starring in A Rainy Day in New York which is a Woody Allen production. After all the scandal surrounding Allen Timmy babe and Selena Gomez his costar wanted to drop out but he was under contract so was she. He doesn’t want to make money out of the movie so he’s donated all his salary to Times Up, RAININ and the LGBT Centre in New York. Selena Gomez has donated in excess of her salary to Times Up and Griffin Newman another main player in the movie donated his salary to RAININ none of them want to profit from the movie, pretty awesome good to see people putting their money where their mouth is.

Watch the trailer while I molest Timmy babe in my room.

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 14:31:17 04/16/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Hearts And Hands' Kiss!

Replies:

• "GFD: Outside My Window" Posted! -- Comicality, 04:30:47 04/18/18 Wed

Had to step back for a few days, because work, and life, and sleep...hehehe, they all get in the way! Grrr!

Anyway, this circus keeps rolling! So check it out! "GFD" has a whole new generation of fans now! And it's growing! ((Group Hugz))

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-outside-my-window/

Replies:

• This sucks -- Geoffrey, 01:22:39 04/19/18 Thu

Replies:

• Hehehe, you know...it's almost CREEPY... -- Comicality, 04:16:58 04/19/18 Thu

...How much she looks like the EXACT combination of her celebrity parents! Like...WOW! :O

But yes, this is Rumer Willis...daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore! And she can really SING! Like, her voice is amazing! So check her out, you guys!

https://youtu.be/B53Od6OE-Bc

Replies:

• Omigod... -- Comicality, 18:15:52 04/18/18 Wed

This song, just...wow.

Yebba has an OUTSTANDING voice, but this is just mind-blowing. There is SO much pain in her delivery! Her vocals, the lyrics of the song, the soft acoustic guitar? It, legit, made me want to cry! I don't know, it just tapped into every heartbreak I've ever experienced. I was moved. No doubt.

There are some similarities to Adele's voice, mixed with a little Janis Joplin, but also something unique that's all her own. So, thought I'd share! I LOVE this!

CALEB! This one is something you would truly enjoy! About halfway through, I was like, "OMIGOD, Caleb would flip for this video!" Hehehe! Check it out!

Rrrraaaaawwwwrrrr! :P

https://youtu.be/RXwE1G7_U9M

• WDotW For 4/16 -- Comicality, 14:44:58 04/16/18 Mon

Yeah, I don't know how I missed him the first time around. But I'm sure he'll be ready for the big spotlight next year! :)

Replies:

• It still hasn't quite sunken in yet... -- Comicality, 16:26:11 04/16/18 Mon

I've seen the trailers, and the hype, and the behind the scenes stuff...but it's like my brain REFUSES to accept the fact that this movie is only ten days away! I don't know if I'm ready! I can't conceive the idea of my every comic book wish since I was ten years old actually being put up on the big screen. It's just...ugh! But in a good way!

I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself when this gets released!

But...just in case any of you guys missed anything over the past decade...

I've seen the trailers, and the hype, and the behind the scenes stuff...but it's like my brain REFUSES to accept the fact that this movie is only ten days away! I don't know if I'm ready! I can't conceive the idea of my every comic book wish since I was ten years old actually being put up on the big screen. It's just...ugh! But in a good way!

I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself!

But...just in case any of you guys missed anything over the past decade...

https://youtu.be/RbK1e94p8v0

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 14:43:31 04/16/18 Mon

This week's 3M selection kinda keeps you guessing, and I think I like that! :P

"Spinning Man"

"Spinning Man" is one of those crime mysteries that intrigues me on a bunch of different levels. Starring Guy Pearce and Minnie Driver as a husband and wife in this crime thriller...a high school girl goes missing from a rather secluded place by the lake, and a rather determined detective (Played by Pierce Brosnan) is on the case to find out what happened to her. However, this movie begs the question of whether 'evidence' equals truth or not, and what truth is from our individual perspectives. Something that I found really intriguing with this movie. Because...I mean, he HAD to have committed the crime! Or did he? Or...is he lying? Or...? Lots of conflicting thoughts with this flick, and it kept me entertained all the way through to the very end! An enjoyable watch for all of you crime buffs out there! :)

Enjoy! And let the rest of us know what you think!

Replies:

• OH!!! Holy shit! Ok!!! :O -- Comicality, 08:13:56 04/09/18 Mon

I'll be totally honest...I wasn't really excited about a Han Solo prequel movie. I mean...it SOUNDED like a cool idea, but...meh. I liked Han Solo as he was. He's the kinda character that works best with a bit of mystery, you know?

But THIS trailer? Wow! Ok...much better than the last one! And Donald Glover is gonna make an AWESOME 'Lando Calrissian' too!!! Gah! LANDO! :P

He's actually a REALLY good 'young Harrison Ford' too!

Faith restored! I'll be there!

https://youtu.be/jPEYpryMp2s

Replies:

• Just a reminder! XD -- Comicality, 03:22:18 04/12/18 Thu

I've been WAITING for this! And I hope that the Netflix run does well! HUGE "Lost In Space" fan from when I was a tiny tyke! And tomorrow is the release date! ::Fingers Crossed::

Can't wait!

https://youtu.be/PLQURfozB-8

• "GFD: Dark Favor" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 20:31:08 04/06/18 Fri

OK! NOW, I'm back in the swing of things! Sort of! Hehehe! Sorry if I've been a bit absent. I am actually sick at the moment. :( Between coughing my lungs out and blowing my nose my abs are literally aching from the abuse! Owwwww...it hurts to breathe. BUT...the show must go on! So I'll be back a bit later, and I can get back to the board and my emails and everything else now that Easter and Spring break are coming to an end! K?

• "GFD: Back In Business" Has been posted! -- Comicality, 06:49:34 04/09/18 Mon

YAY!!! Hehehe, it took some energy to make it through Sunday, but I made it! SO good to hear from you guys and to be able to answer back again! I'll drop you guys a few emails tonight if I can! Cool?

In the meanwhile, here's "GFD: Back In Business"! Enjoy! I'll have more time this week for the boards and emails and brand NEW stories and stuff! I'll start getting those ready as soon as I make myself some breakfast! Hehehe! K?

Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon!

• WDotW For 4/9 -- Comicality, 07:31:23 04/09/18 Mon

Not sure when this new movie is coming out, but I wish him the best of luck with it! His acting ability seems to be up to standard, and a good supporting cast too. I'll definitely check it out! :)

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 07:29:26 04/09/18 Mon

I don't get creeped out by many movies. Hehehe, I am the pure definition of a horror movie veteran! But THIS couple in this movie...gave me the shivers! :P

"Caught"

I want to start off by saying that this description of the movie might reveal slight spoilers...except...they're not spoilers at all! Hehehe! Anybody who watches the trailer and hears the synopsis for this movie knows exactly what this movie is about at first glance. But...just in case...spoiler/no spoiler.

This movie deals with a couple, who are raising a family and happen to both be reporters on the actions and goings on of everything around them. So when a military base suddenly pops up near their property with no rhyme or reason, their curiosity gets the best of them and they're compelled to investigate...possibly selling the story to a major news source if they find out more information.

Enter our creepy ass couple! >:O

A man and woman, both show up at their family house asking questions. STRANGE questions! With a young son at school and a baby in a crib upstairs, this family finds itself suddenly being terrorized by this pair of strangers at their door...and things get pretty intense from there.

Now, like I said, it's really not hard to figure out what's going on here in this movie...but the TENSION! Wow! The performance of the two strangers is like...they REALLY gave me chills! It's like...they had never spoken English before. Or...'human', for that matter. I really loved the whole movie! You only get about ten to fifteen minutes of initial set up in the beginning, and then you're in for a seriously eyebrow raising experience until the end credits! So ENJOY!

A new sci-fi gem, in my opinion! Spread the word! I'd love to see more from them! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 07:26:26 04/09/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Closer Than Close' Kiss!

• Hehehe, I never thought I'd see the day where someone react this way. -- Comicality, 02:40:56 04/08/18 Sun

It's kinda cool, when you think about it. ((Hugz))

https://youtu.be/m4nIHJAbFyo

• Just a really cool video and song... -- Comicality, 01:57:19 04/07/18 Sat

I wanted to share. What can I say? I was deeply touched by this! Enjoy!

So happy to be back here with my online family, at last! GROUP HUG!!! Hehehe! ((Hugz)) Love you all!

https://youtu.be/m6TXPNybrmk

Replies:

• Hehehe! "GFD: Donor Fail" Posted! :P -- Comicality, 07:27:27 04/07/18 Sat

I hope you guys enjoy it! I certainly did! I was in on of my goofy moods when I wrote it! Which is always a party, ready to happen! ::Giggles::

Yikes! Looking at the posts on this board, I've missed out on a LOT! Well, I've been reading, just haven't been interacting the way I usually do! So I'll get back to that soon!

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing "Ready Player One" this weekend! I'll give you guys my spoiler free review in a day or two! K?

Love you all! And enjoy "Donor Fail" When you get a chance! ::Giggles::

• Imagine 38 Valentine's Day Sneak Peak! -- TurtleBoy, 02:32:52 02/14/18 Wed
    It's Valentine's Day, and what better way to celebrate all that love in the air than to share something special with those we care about?

Sadly, I got nothing.

BUT! Vampire Mystic has provided us with a Valentine's Day treat in the form of a chapter of a story he'll be posting with us. Check it out!

Predators: 2-14-9X, on IMAGINE!

While you're there, check out the site's remodel! It's been resorted and redesigned for optimal readability and enjoyment. Please let us know what you think, or if you run into any problems. (Like the author pages are still blank)

Replies:

• "GFD: Piece Of The Action" Posted! -- Comicality, 01:13:54 04/04/18 Wed

These will all become an ebook anthology in the future! Once the GFD ebooks get to the 4th book, for sure! But, for now, you guys get to enjoy everything for free! Because, I'm cool like that! ::Giggles::

Anyway, "GFD: Piece Of The Action" is up and I hope you guys like it! :)

Unless you just friggin' HATE all of my sci fi stuff, and just wanna read about teen romance stories. Then, I hope you liked the newest chapter of "GFD: Fanboys", which is quickly being equated with "Jesse-101" by a lot of fans!

And...well, if you hate that one too...sighhh...just wait a day or two, k? I'll be at your beck and call as soon as I finish being totally fucking EXHAUSTED from all of the other stuff I'm doing.

I have a conscience aboiut my demands on the world. Do you?

Just saying...

Seezya soon!

• "GFD: Midnight Caller" has been added to the Shack! -- Comicality, 07:35:43 04/03/18 Tue

As the '30 Days Of Night' updates continue, you guys may see re-edited versions of your favorite "GFD" spinoffs finally making their way to the Shack Out Back website! Not ALL of them...because, I want people to visit the Blood Bank TOO, once it gets up and running again! Hehehe! But MANY of them will be popping up this month! So check them out when you get a chance! K?

"Midnight Caller" is waiting for you! Enjoy!

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-midnight-caller/

]

Replies:

• Today's the day (click the picture to read the Time article)... -- PeteIM, 09:54:10 03/24/18 Sat

Replies:

• William Drake - I think we owe each other an apology... -- PeteIM, 15:52:03 03/26/18 Mon
    I apologize for removing your post (which has been replaced, word for word). You are using a VPN/Proxy that hides your true location. That is allowed. In fact, it is encouraged. But you chose one that is using locations that have been reported as Spam, Bots and Bad Players by the web security community.

We get numerous trolling messages a day at the Shack and we go out of our way to remove them before anyone's security is compromised. That is the main reason for the board being moderated. When I deleted your posts, I sent a message to Comsie telling him why I did it. Comsie approved your posts and wrote back to me, vouching for you.

This could easily have been avoided if you would have used a safe, reputable VPN, such as Hola, a free VPN (hola.org). Hola is available for iOS and Android, as well as virtually any PC platform or browser. No, I don't have any stock in Hola.

Let me demonstrate. Go to Google.com and type the following (don't type the information within the parenthses):
    = = =

who is 104.131.93.134 (using free Hola VPN - this is the IP that I used to reinstate your message)

vs.

who is 178.175.129.91 (using an unknown VPN - this is the IP that you used to post your deleted message)

= = =
    The first IP comes up as safe, even though it shows it is a VPN, but the second IP has numerous responses from the Abuse IP Data Base (AbuseIPDB). I clicked on one of the reporting services and found this:

https://db-ip.com/178.175.129.91

If you look at the response to the AbuseIPDB entry, you will see why I deleted your message. It showed that the IP you used was not safe and should not be trusted.

By the way, if your VPN is using unsafe connections, is your device (phone, tablet, computer) safe? It is possible that your personal information has been compromised.

Finally, all of the IP addresses you are using are reporting as Bad Players. I've checked six IPs so far.

Be safe out there.

Pete

Replies:

• WDotW For 4/2 -- Comicality, 15:21:01 04/02/18 Mon

I wonder what it must be like to be able to sing. Honestly. Like, what must it feel like to hear your favorite song on the radio, and be able to vocally reproduce it with little to no effort at all? And look cute doing it too! Hehehe!

Replies:

• Dropping in to say hi -- Paddy, 17:09:06 03/31/18 Sat

I found Gone From Daylight a few weeks ago still reading it think its going to take forever its massive guys. So something about me my name is Paul I live in Ireland so guess you wil call me Paddy that’s ok. I’m 15 gay got 2 sort of bfs don’t judge and people think I’m pretty cool. If you want to know anything else just ask. Pigging out on easter eggs tomorrow. 😂

Replies:

• Ready Player One Mini-Review -- Fox (Fan Boy Crazy), 11:29:28 04/01/18 Sun
    Hey Shackers,
    I just wanted to offer a mini review of Ready Player One.
    In short, GO see it. 70's-00's video game culture check!
    In my mind it was two hours of perfect escapism.

Better yet, read the book first, then see the movie!!!

See ya in the OASIS,
    Fox
    P.s. Went to see it, twice in less then 24hrs, just say'n!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 15:16:13 04/02/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Who's Who' Kiss!

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 15:18:55 04/02/18 Mon

This week's 3M puts you toe to toe with a warped mind that may never go back to being sane again. Oh yeah, and his murderous buddies! :P

"Jackals"

So "Jackals" is this creepy, home invasion style, horror flick that I stumbled across by accident, and I actually really liked it. This movie has got some balls, I'll give it that! Hehehe!

The movie is about a family that is slightly damaged, but trying to make things work. However, when their son goes missing, he ends up joining a cult and refuses to come home. These people have SERIOUSLY screwed up his mind. What was once a loving and sweet individual has now become so brainwashed and heartless that it's almost ridiculous to think that he can ever return to the person he used to be. Still, the family doesn't want to abandon him. He is their son, after all, and they love him. So...with the help of someone named 'Jimmy' (Played by Stephen Dorff) who has dealt with this kind of thing before, intervention on his behalf. Yep, they have to actually KIDNAP him in order to get him away from the cult, tie him to a chair, and do all they can to talk some sense into him before he's lost forever.

The bad news? The cult has found out where he's being kept...and they are coming to get him back.

"Jackals" is awesome in a lot of ways, and it's just downright creepy to think that someone could be so far gone and so unrecognizable that not even their own family can convince them to think straight and come home. Not with all the love in the world. Also, this movie is just downright BRUTAL when it wants to be. And it wants to be...a LOT! Hehehe! So check it out! Grab some popcorn! And enjoy the chills! :)

Replies:

• :-o How have I not heard of this movie until TODAY?!? -- bwctwriter, 12:13:21 04/02/18 Mon
    Looks really good!

Replies:

• Happy Vampire Easter!!! XD -- Comicality, 11:33:41 04/01/18 Sun

Ok, so...I have had a SERIOUSLY busy week and weekend this week. It was much worse than I thought it would be! It's Spring Break, it's Easter weekend, it's prom, the Master's Golf Tournament is going on (I'm from Chicago, so I didn't know that was such a big thing here)...there's a TON going, and I'm juggling work and family in a major way at the moment. BUT...this is why I try to plan things out in advance! Hehehe!

I've got to work until 8PM tonight, but as soon as I get home, we will start off our "30 Days Of Night" updates! This will be brand NEW vampire stories, updates to some of your favorites, and re-edited faves from the "GFD: Blood Bank" site finally making their way over to the Shack website...many for the very first time! This will be for the entire month of April! So buckle up, and enjoy the ride, k? :)

Now...BEFORE anybody else gets MAD at me...that does NOT mean that the other stories are going to stop! Ok? Of course, I'm going to keep writing your other favorites. Promise. Over the past week, I've gotten a lot of worry and questions and sometimes anger, because they thought I was just going to stop posting other stories for a whole month. When have I ever done that? Please, have some faith in me, ok? Everybody will get a turn to read their personal favorite. Just keep in mind that you guys outnumber me a million to one. It's JUST me behind this keyboard. And it's a very emotional process, trying to write these stories. If you're working against me with nasty comments and whiney demands...you're only going to make things take longer. You can wait another week or two. That's fine with me. Remember...you're not paying me for this. It's free. So this is still a 'hobby' as far as I'm concerned.

I'm anxious and excited too! I want to give you guys more stories. With just a little support and a little patience...you'll get everything you want and more! Cool?

Alright! Later tonight, we're starting of with "GFD: Fanboys"! A brand new chapter is coming your way, so if you've never read that series, now would be a good time to catch up! :)

Seezya soon! And happy Easter!

• Sexuality verses Perversion? -- William Drake, 14:28:29 03/25/18 Sun
    I'm aware this has been treated as an overly sensitive subject around here for obvious reasons, but I don't care. I'm going to ask it anyway because curiosity sparks conversation.

Do you think people who are attracted to minors are mentally ill, their own sexuality, or just a very particular attraction to an existing sexuality similar to how gays or straights who only like blonds?

I'll reply with my answer after this has been approved to not sway any responses directly relating to my own point of view.

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: [1]23456789 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.