VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:10:19 07/16/20 Thu
Author: Comicality
Subject: I hate to say it, I really do...but my empathy at this point is almost at complete zero.
In reply to: Shadow086 's message, "That's the most frustrating part..." on 17:15:20 07/15/20 Wed

It's true. And that's not like me at all.

I see people who are wealthy and powerful and politically connected...and they're like, "See? I don't have a mask on. And I went to a Trump rally full of people. Here's a picture of how close we are to one another." And two weeks later, those same politicians are fighting for their lives in a hospital because they caught the Corona virus.

And I'm like... ::Shrugs:: "Well...yeah. What did you think was going to happen, stupid?" I don't get it. I mean, good luck to them. But they were being stupid. Even people that survive being sick, many of them have permanent organ failure and life long health issues. Gee...too bad you voted against that health care bill that covered pre-existing conditions. Because you're going to have a BUNCH of them when you get out of the hospital...*IF* you get out of the hospital at all! (Not guaranteed)

So, I just stopped caring. I'm all out of fucks to give at this point. "I walked outside in a violent rain storm tonight without an umbrella. Who knew that I was gonna get WET?" Ummm...fucking EVERYBODY!!! That's who! That's what we've been trying to tell you dumbasses for months now! But you keep being stubborn and stupid. Just stay the fuck away from me and my friends and family. That's all I've got to say about it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.