VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:19:26 07/17/20 Fri
Author: Comicality
Subject: I used to worry about it...
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "Imagine Question For 7/16" on 19:01:29 07/16/20 Thu

I know that it may be a surprise to a lot of my readers, because everything that I write is gay teen fiction...but I really am bisexual.

I can remember thinking about this issue a lot. It actually used to mess with my head in a major way, because I was ready to completely commit to somebody special and settle down for the ideal life that I think we are all looking for in some capacity. But...could I really do it? I mean, I could be married to the most beautiful woman on the planet...but I'm never going to stop finding guys extremely hot! And if I decided to have a husband instead of a wife...I'm never going to stop finding women extremely hot either! And then there's the attraction to teen boys, which is just...a whole other issue. But...attraction aside, what happens if I find a real kinship with someone and feel tempted to just go for it.

Yeah, that used to haunt me.

However, I think I'm much more of a romantic soul. Like...my emotions push past my physical or sexual attraction, and I'd like to think that I'd be more loyal to the actually 'person' that I'm with, no matter what gender they are. Plus, I find cheating despicable, so I really don't think that would be a problem for me. I don't love you because of your sexy parts. I love you because you make me laugh. Because we share common interests, and because your smile brightens my day. So, I'm confident that me being bisexual, or having a partner being bisexual, would ever be a problem. I've never been in that situation where I felt seduced by a different sex...but I'd like to think that I'd have the strength to stay faithful to the person I love. And that he/she would stay faithful to me as well. Maybe I'm an optimist, but I'd like to think it was possible. 

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I don't know at all, but I presume the following :) -- Who4m1, 20:01:05 07/17/20 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.