[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
|Thu May 28, 2020 21:59:50||
[ Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search |
Check update time
| Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, , 7, 8, 9, 10 ]
[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:23:30 02/06/03 Thu
Author: Pat D.A.W.G
Author Host/IP: host-209-214-168-130.sdf.bellsouth.net / 22.214.171.124
Subject: All right yall, been kinda rusty a little bit bit. Keystyle I call "Mass of The Few" u betta know what side u on when the fake hip hop gets slayed PEACE
It's foreign times son so give ya ghost up/
cats act the fool just ta get they sales up.
okay yall lets rhyme about shoes ta make the top ten/
tis the season cats screaming throw mics like harpoons spit sin.
Lethal messenger wit a flow ta add names on the shit list/
get pissed flip scripts like arrows that don't miss.
Paragraph welder making skilless cats look for the shelter/
no protection get a witness to this ill knowledge like an elder.
Kickn out my stool ta watch me hang but I'am too tall/
5'10 I assend due to soul searching and a roll call.
I Fall in then out militant prophet study skill droughts/
many are thirsty for the art, I play a part wit out doubt.
I pull topics off the shelfs like books in local librarys/
my steez must vary when I pack verbal heat its a must that I carry.
From sun up ta sun down obsessive compulsive I cant put the pen down/
Fuck a zoloft I cool off when a wack emcee sucombs to my flow and puts a mic down.
1 more down, millions left for me ta seek and destroy/
rhyme schemes deploy my attcks ta scratch off decoys.
R.A.P. is Repettative arrogance projected i will test it/
hip hop is not hot glocks or crack rocks but gets neglected.
Misinterpreted by the selfish emcees and wack spittas/
transmittas will be taken over by a soilder fake hitter.
Pat D.A.W.G knock'em out wit a deathblow cus the games cold/
kittens bring they mittens cus i leave mics too hot ta hold.
Roll'em like a blunt pull stunts or like a pair of dice/
they choose the money over life come and get ya genes spliced.
Serve em up wit a slice of the goodness fresh out the oven/
practicing the craft for seven years but no one saw my plauge coming.
Hit the press room, smoke a dime new literature ta kick a head'z trash line/
to the curb, word is, my flow is similar ta close encounters of the PAT kind.
I pack landmines so I suggest ya take baby steps when approaching with caution/
Its now or never better make moves before the fakness sends hip hop to a coffin
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
- YO................... -- LIPS, 02:39:07 02/06/03 Thu
- This was aight.. i liked the beginning more than anything.. I thought a lot of the lines were worded weird.. Keep workin at it tho, you're slowly getting better.. (NT) -- ===||Swords-The-World..-if-you're-not-scared-yet-you're-not-paying-enough-attention-->, 03:21:52 02/06/03 Thu
- I liked reading through this...The flow was good for the most and some lines were kinda nice, like when you made the word 'rap' into an acronym. The content was kinda lacking to me, I know what you were saying but wasn't nothing new...find something to write about and you'll come nicer. You have improved tho' ,Peace (NT) -- ΜικΜαQ:TheΣxpressionist of Κa†a¢lÿzm, 08:26:26 02/06/03 Thu
- Look inside -- ßråil:The√ísíóηárψ of Κa†a¢lÿzm, 11:33:37 02/06/03 Thu
- Look inside -- ßråil:The√ísíóηárψ of Κa†a¢lÿzm, 11:37:29 02/06/03 Thu
- iight, I was kinda getting bored while reading.. but it was pretty tight, peace! (NT) -- Pathologist "The Catalyst of ELOHEIM!", 14:50:40 02/06/03 Thu
Forum timezone: GMT-5|
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.