VoyForums

Thu December 14, 2017 23:41:40VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:17:05 03/11/03 Tue
Author: Dlarstar
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 203.163.71.118
Subject: Diss cause you ainít got no supreme vocab your living in a dream fag!ÖÖ Iíll chew you up and spit you out, even Novakane predicted it before I inflicted it. Donít believe me peep your messages, I read this shit when you posted it. But it was weak and I was busy with you bitch but now Iím, gonna rip your weak shit.

Nah Dark Spitter you got it all wrong DLAR wanted beef,
But then you posted your cheap bullshit and it put me to sleep,
But I didnít kip cause your hypnotic, youíre just a boring wonna be Emcee that thinks youíre the hottest,
It took years of training to establish this style thatís dangerous and cancerous, like the long-term effects of smoking copious amounts of cannabis,
But Iíll let you survive if you donít bite my shit.
I donít know why you step to a keystyle addict actually Iím a freestyle fanatic.
If you try to take my title, its automatic for us to have static cause youíre a rap actress and without hip-hop I donít have shit,
Anyway you donít have shit except a dick in your mouth you little faggot.
How can DLAR be your missus when Iíve had more bitches than youíve had hot dinners so go and do my dishes, Before you step into my cipher,
After Dlarstar rips you, you need mommy to change your diaper youíre a biter.
A freestyle writer, a try hard lyricist lounge Keystyle typer.
Dark Spitter ha the only thing you spit is saliva.
I sniper this Hyper lyer then pull his teeth out with a pair of pliers.
Then Finish ya and diminish ya with complete torture cause you doubted my culture.
I wait for the perfect time to elevate then raise to eliminate fake Emcees in alphabetical order , slowly put you to the slaughter as I put you on a steady diet of bread and water,
Then ring your mother tell here Iíve kidnapped her son darkspitter, she said donít you mean my bitch ass daughter, I ainít paying shit to get her back man you can keep her.
You little fag you donít know shit about keystyle.
Battle rap youíre the type of average Jack, who tried to RapÖÖ. Sounded crapÖÖ.. you wish you had a Cadillac, but you wacked you canít get a contract, Bitches get bitch slapped.
Your all plaque youíre in the darkÖÖÖspitter, Iíll make you see the light, then youíll give up rap that same night.
Are you crazy you canít rap like slim shady just because youíre white, and if you didnít bite you wouldnít have shit to write.
I excite and ignite like a stick of dynamite on the Mic.
By myself youíve been defeated once you peep this youíll be so jealous that youíll delete it, you canít compete bitch.
Darkspitter thinks heís god, heís on this site 24/7 cause he ainít got no job, computer geek couch potato what a slob.
If you werenít a biter you wouldnít be a rapper, donít make me slap ya, you can rap your just not a battler, f**k the ladder I catch the elevator straight to the top, you need to stop hating on me cause youíre a hip-hop flop.
He who laughs last laughs loudest, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.