VoyForums

Fri December 15, 2017 20:46:52VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:25:20 03/14/03 Fri
Author: ===||Swords--->
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 12.25.217.177
Subject: Umm this was ok, that whole Hitler part, i couldnt get into.. Whole structure was kinda basic.. Developing your style, it might come out nice, but right now there's a lot of work to be done..
In reply to: lyrikal mindz 's message, "just some shit i wrote for fun, some of it was put in just as lyrics so exuse anything entirely degrading read this let me know what uthink peace" on 19:34:31 03/14/03 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• First off you cant expect to really rock Em's style? Can you? I mean that was carbon copy shit, I mean nothing at all about this was original.. you got talent why not use it on yourself not a well known established style.. that would just be dumb and corny.. that word in itself is scary when its used to describe your actions and mannerisms.. "Chess is like a sword fight.. you must think before you move.." and chess has massive correlations with life. ONE! (NT) -- Pathologist "The Catalyst of ELOHEIM!", 03:30:40 03/15/03 Sat

• umm shit just for fun -- lyrikalblows7, 01:41:28 03/17/03 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.