Oklahoma Disaster Relief
VoyForums Notice -- Quick Contributions:|
Donate $10 to the Red Cross: Text the word REDCROSS to 90999
Donate $10 to the Salvation Army: Text the word STORM to 80888
* The charge will appear on your cellphone bill.
The Harmon Globetrotters
Here is the place where we can discuss any kind of sports from football to NASCAR to baseball to golf to basketball to tennis to hockey to touch football with Harm.
This board is moderated the same as the HarmyBoard.
Back to the HarmyBoard
Email the moderators
[ Contact Forum Admin ]
Results - Week Fifteen!
-- Harm and the rookie, 10:40:22 12/20/10 Mon 
It was a tough week in the NFL, teams at the bottom of the standings managed to win, more teams have been eliminated from the playoff picture and another two teams are definitely in the playoff picture, Atlanta with a record of 12-2 and Pittsburgh with a record of 10-4. They now play for home field advantage.
Seems the Harmy ladies also had a rough week, no one picked all the games correctly and no one picked three games correct. That means this week's winners managed to get two games right.
This week's winners are JAG Junkie, usmgrad, and Sydney Stewart You each get to spend the night with
Congratulations JAG Junkie, usmgrad and Sydney Stewart!!
In second place with one right are Katiegirl, Carrotts, tamks, Araninda, and rmhlrkr. Y'all get to share a pizza with (No onions).
In last place with NONE right (we haven't had a 'none right' winner since week eight, we must be getting better) are Debbi, Lee and kleigh. You know what you get to do? You get to bring up the .
Because of the holiday, Harm told me he needed to get his picks in early, he said something about having to do some last minute shopping for his favorite Marine. Week sixteen picks will be posted Tuesday!
[ Edit | View ]
- Oh goody! I've been waiting to bring up the rear all season and now is my chance! (NT) -- Lee, 16:16:05 12/20/10 Mon
- Pizza, a few beers and you never know what might happen!!!!! (NT) -- Katiegirl, 17:13:46 12/20/10 Mon
- I didn't get to make any picks last week, but I just wanted to say the Pittsburgh got into the playoffs just by shear grace of God! They played so bad yesterday. I just can't believe how they looked. If they keep playing this was, we will only make it to round 1. (NT) -- Martian Barb, 18:25:35 12/20/10 Mon
- Who would have thought two wins would win Harm for the night. Come on over I'm ready, willing and able! (NT) -- usmgrad, 19:18:02 12/20/10 Mon
- Well, my team lost, but I won Harm! Woohoo! (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda), 22:42:48 12/20/10 Mon
- Bringing up the rear - again. Oh well - such a nice view!! (NT) -- kleigh, 22:03:43 12/21/10 Tue
- Picks for Week Fifteen -- Harm and the rookie, 21:45:40 12/16/10 Thu 
There's one team, so far, in the playoffs, AFC east division champion New England Patriots Congratulations to the Patriots. (I really only mention this because I love this picture of Harm)
There are nine teams ( no I'm not posting thoses pictures) that are out of the playoff picture and it looks like the rest of the division champions and wild card teams will be fighting it out on the field until the last week!
Now to the business of the day, this week's picks. Harm has decided there are four games worthy of our attention this week in the ever exciting trip on the road to the Super Bowl.
Game one takes us to Lucas Oil Stadium where the #1 and #2 teams for the AFC South will play. The #1 Jacksonville Jaguars ( 8-5) will try to keep the #2 Indianapolis Colts ( 7-6) from gaining any ground.
Game two has us checking up on the two teams tied for first in the NFC East, when the Philadelphia Eagles (9-4) meet the New York Giants (9-4) at the New Meadowlands Stadium.
Game three finds us watching the NFC South 2nd place New Orleans Saints ( 10-3) take on the NFC North 2nd place Baltimore Ravens ( 9-4) at M&T Bank Stadium.
And finally game four has the AFC East 2nd place team New York Jets (9-4) try to tie for the AFC North 1st place when they meet the Pittsburgh Steelers ( 10-3) at Heinz Field.
Will weather play a part in any of the games this week? Only one team (the Colts) play in a dome. Long range forecast has a 30% chance of snow in Pittsburg and New York, sunny in Baltimore. But all three will have highs only in the 30's. So grab your hat, gloves and scarf and make your picks. Maybe this will be the week Harm keeps you warm!
Now that the business is out of the way I'm back to that drool worthy picture at the beginning of this post - is that man good looking or what?
[ Edit | View ]
- (NT) -- .., 23:24:14 12/16/10 Thu
- Jaguars, Eagles, Saints, Jets. (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda), 23:51:57 12/16/10 Thu
- Colts, Giants, Saints, Steelers. (NT) -- Katiegirl - don't care which Harm I get, as long as I get one!!!!!!, 05:00:14 12/17/10 Fri
- Jaguars, Eagles, Saints, Steelers. (NT) -- Carrotts - who would go watch the Bears play next week if they would raise the temp. at the lake, 10:28:21 12/17/10 Fri
- Jaguars, Giants, Saints and Steelers (NT) -- Debbi, 12:17:26 12/17/10 Fri
- Jags, Eagles, Saints and Steelers (NT) -- tamk3, 12:38:18 12/17/10 Fri
- Jaguars, Giants, Saints, Steelers. (NT) -- Lee - I'm with you, Katiegirl. Doesn't matter which Harm I get as long as I get one., 14:00:04 12/17/10 Fri
- Colts, Giants, Saints, Jets (NT) -- usmgrad, 21:23:27 12/17/10 Fri
- Jaguars, Giants, Saints, Steelers (NT) -- kleigh, 23:57:31 12/17/10 Fri
- Jags, Giants, Saints (go, Brees!), Jets. (NT) -- Araninda, 01:09:13 12/18/10 Sat
- Jags, Eagles, Saints, Steelers (NT) -- rmhlrkr - noticing that MAC didn't play again. More Harm for US!, 12:13:58 12/19/10 Sun
- Colts, Eagles,Saints , Steelers (NT) -- Sydney Stewart, 14:56:29 12/19/10 Sun
Results - Week Fourteen!
-- Harm and the rookie, 21:30:06 12/12/10 Sun 
What a wild week, a stadium roof collapse in Minnesota and a "snow" game in Chicago! But no matter what Harm is always here to reward the winners (non-winners).
This week, for only the fifth time this season, we have only one Harmy player that got all the games correct. This week's winner is kleigh! You get to spend the night and keep warm with
In second place with three right are Katiegirl, Lee, doc, Debbi, usmgrad, rmhlrkr and Sunset(who only picked 3 games). Y'all get to have cheer you up in his jammies.
In last place with two right are tamk3, Deemus, Jen, manette. You get to bring up the .
AND for the BONUS GAME, we have one winner!
Picking the correct team, New England Patriots AND closest score 35-7, she was only off by one point (acutal score was NE 36 - Chicago 7).
The winner is rmhlrkr!
has a ticket to a very special event. So get all dressed up and enjoy your date with .
[ Edit | View ]
- Picks for Week Fourteen -- Harm and the rookie, 21:31:57 12/09/10 Thu 
Only three weeks to go in the regular season, is your team still "in the hunt"? Will there be a "December upset"? Only time will tell.
This week Harm looks at teams we haven't seen much this season. He wanted to make sure each of the thirty two teams had at least one week to shine.
For game one, Harm will be watching the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5) as they take on the Washington Redskins (5-7) . This is our first visit this season with Washington. Both teams are coming off losses last week, are third in their divisions and need to a W on the board to stay alive in the playoff hunt.
Game two has us visiting the Super Dome where the St. Louis Rams (6-6) will try to upset the reigning Super Bowl Champs, New Orleans Saints (9-3) . Can Drew Brees, Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year, lead his team to "two dat"? Or is St. Louis going to burst their bubble this week? .
Game three might not seem like anything special, the Cleveland Browns (5-7) will meet the Buffalo Bills (2-10) Someone will go away with a much needed W next to their name.
Game four will match up the Oakland Raiders (6-6) against the Jacksonville Jaguars (7-5) Jacksonville is leading the AFC South by the skin of their teeth and Oakland isn't out of it in the AFC West yet.
As a special incentive Harm has agreed to a bonus game this week. Pick the winner and score (or be the closest) and you get a special date with Harm in addition to your "prize" for the regular four games.
The bonus game this week is the New England Patriots (10-2) vs the Chicago Bears (9-3) The Patriots are number 1 in the AFC and the Bears are tied for number 2 in the NFC. Can the Pats role up the score like Monday night or will da Bears be able to defend their home field?
When you post your picks make sure to identify your fifth pick as 'BONUS' and don't forget the score!
[ Edit | View ]
- Bucs, Saints, Browns, Jags and for the bonus Bears 33 -10 (NT) -- Katiegirl - who knows nothing about American Football., 04:10:12 12/10/10 Fri
- Bucs, Saints, Browns and Raiders - Bonus: Bears 21-17 (NT) -- tamk3 - there's some good games going this week!, 10:46:29 12/10/10 Fri
- Bucs, Saints, Browns, Jags - Bonus: Patriots 21-17. (NT) -- Lee - who enjoyed her time on the sub with Harm, but had a hard time avoiding Mac., 13:39:48 12/10/10 Fri
- Bucs, Saints, Browns, Jags, Patriots 35-17 (NT) -- doc, 15:21:18 12/10/10 Fri
- Buccaneers, Saints, Browns and Jaguars - Bonus - Patriots (NT) -- Debbi, 18:11:41 12/10/10 Fri
- I'll go with Buccaneers, Saints, Browns, Raiders, and the Patriots 38 - 10. (NT) -- Deemus, hoping to build on beginner's luck. That visit with Harm was NICE!, 20:52:38 12/10/10 Fri
- Buccaneers, Saints, Bill, Jaguars, and the Patriots 27-10 (NT) -- kleigh, 22:56:03 12/10/10 Fri
- Redskins (going against the rest) , Saints, Bills, Jags, bonus game: Bears (hoping for home field advantage) 14-7 (my source tells me it's going to be cold, snowy and windy), (NT) -- usmgrad, 12:19:13 12/11/10 Sat
- Bucs, Saints, Browns, Jags. Bonus Patriots 35 - 7 (NT) -- rmhlrkr - guess MAC is still lost on the ship, 18:19:56 12/11/10 Sat
- Redskins, Saints, Browns & Jags...Bonus game with 48 points the Patriots! (NT) -- Jen, 20:11:34 12/11/10 Sat
- Bucs, Rams, Browns, Jags, and bonus Bears (NT) -- manette, 10:47:18 12/12/10 Sun
- Bucs, Saints, Jags, Bears 27-24 (NT) -- Sunset, 12:24:46 12/12/10 Sun
- Go Navy - beat Army! -- usmgrad, Navy brat, 14:41:13 12/11/10 Sat 
[ Edit | View ]
Football Results - Week Thirteen!
-- Harm and the rookie, 20:36:46 12/07/10 Tue 
Week Thirteen, turns out one person was very lucky this week. The winner is, with her first picks of the season, getting all four games correct, Deemus! You alone are the lucky Harmy lady that gets to spend the night with
In second place with three right are Lee, Araninda, MAC, rmhlrkr, doc and Debbi. Y'all get a trip to a carrier where will tell you he's glad you are there. (No crowding on the transport there's room for everyone).
In third place with two right are JAG junkie, usmgrad and tamk3. You get to tell all your problems to . He's ready, willing and able, to listen only.
In last place with one right are kleigh, Katiegirl and Martain Barb. You get to bring up the . (Kind of like Carolina and Buffalo only the view is better and a lot more fun).
[ Edit | View ]
- Wow! Beginner's luck for sure, but I'll take it...and Harm! See you next week! (NT) -- Deemus, 20:46:54 12/07/10 Tue
- Well, maybe Harm will listen better than DH! LOL (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda), 21:07:29 12/07/10 Tue
- Problems, who has problems when Harm is sitting there with those big caring eyes ready to solve anything. Maybe I'll make up something. (NT) -- usmgrad, I sure am disappointed with Baltimore and NY Jets, don't they know they were suppose to win, 21:38:38 12/07/10 Tue
- I'm back in my comfort zone - bringing up the rear - but what a magnificant sight! (NT) -- kleigh, 22:03:52 12/07/10 Tue
- And what a rear it is. Could watch it all day long.... (NT) -- Katiegirl, 04:39:05 12/08/10 Wed
- Hey, ladies - MAC can't find her way around a carrier so I'm sure she'll get lost while we sit with Harm... (NT) -- rmhlrkr - or we could leave a trail of chocolate out to the fan tail., 21:44:05 12/08/10 Wed
- If I have to bring up the rear, at least it's a nice rear and I got the satisfaction of having the Steelers win! (NT) -- Martian Barb loving Sidney Crosby and the Pens so much better than the Steelers. Way more excitement!, 12:28:57 12/09/10 Thu
- Question about recent football calls by ref's. -- Martian Barb who is tired of snow already, 08:11:29 12/07/10 Tue 
I am curious about how people feel about the recent rule changes in the NFL. It's hard to understand the calls made by the ref's anymore. James Harrison of the Steelers has been called for almost every play he has made this season and fined $125,000 so far this year. It has made him question whether he wants to stay in as a player. Then, there was this past Sunday's game between teh Ravens and Steelers.
I know that some people may feel that Ben deserves a broken nose, but not the way it happened on Sunday. The guy who hit him in the face wasn't called on it until yesterday. Yes, he was fined $12,000 but no penalty given. The most blatent missed call was the helmet to helmet hit against Heath Miller. My husband yelled to me from another room that they broke Miller's neck. It was so terrifying to see him laying on the ground motionless. Yet, again there was no penalty. Yes, the player who did it was fined $40,000 but, where was the penalty?
James Harrison has stated that the NFL has double standards and this is one of the best examples of that. Maybe they should start to fine the refs for not calling penalties like these two.
Oh, yes, Heath Miller had a concussion and Ben did play with his broken nose and we STILL beat the Ravens:)
Sorry, I had to get that one in!
So, how does everyone else feel?
[ Edit | View ]
- Picks for Week Thirteen -- Harm and the rookie, 21:24:30 12/02/10 Thu 
Lucky thirteen! Will this be your week with Harm? If you're lucky and pick correctly teams it might be. Harm's first two picks take us to the NFC West where the current leaders are St. Louis and Seattle, both at 5-6.
Game one, the St. Louis Rams (5-6) take on the Arizona Cardinals (3-8) in a division match up.
Game two has the Carolina Panthers, (1-10) meeting the Seattle Seahawks (5-6) .
Will Seattle and St. Louis still be co-leaders after this week or will one finally be playing .500 ball?
Game three, has the Pittsburgh Steeler (8-3) going up against an evenly matched Baltimore Ravens (8-3) . These two teams are tied for first in the AFC North. Roethlisberger is wearing a protective boot on his sprained right foot but is expected to play. He better watch out, Steelers James Harrison was fined last week for roughing the passer. Going to be a great game on Sunday night.
Game four, on Monday night might just be the game of the season so far. The New York Jets (9-2) battle
the New England Patriots (9-2) for the AFC East division lead . The Jets won their first meeting at the Meadowlands, can they repeat at Foxboro? Will the weather be a factor, the low is forecast to be 28 degrees.
Don't be shy, be bold, take a chance, who's knows maybe this is your lucky week!
[ Edit | View ]
- Cardinals, Seahawks, Ravens, Jets (NT) -- kleigh - surpirsed to be first this time., 22:13:44 12/02/10 Thu
- Rams, Panthers, Ravens, Patriots (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda), 23:29:47 12/02/10 Thu
- Cardinals, Panthers, Ravens, Patriots (NT) -- Katiegirl, 02:44:19 12/03/10 Fri
- Rams, Seahawks, Ravens,Jets (NT) -- usmgrad, kleigh you might be first with the picks, but after Monday night I'll have Harm with me!, 08:06:03 12/03/10 Fri
- Rams, Seahawks, Ravens, Patriots. (NT) -- Lee - I beg to differ, usmgrad, but my picks are going to win, and Harm will be with me!, 10:02:52 12/03/10 Fri
- Cardinals, Panthers, Steelers, Jets (NT) -- Martian Barb -- I know that I will win cause I picked the Steelers! OK..Enough trash talk., 12:01:02 12/03/10 Fri
- Rams, Seahawks, Steelers, Patriots (NT) -- Deemus, trying this for the first time this season, 19:17:37 12/03/10 Fri
- Rams, Seahawks, Ravens, Patriots (NT) -- Araninda, 22:50:20 12/03/10 Fri
- Rams, seahawks, ravens, jets (NT) -- tamk3, 14:21:55 12/04/10 Sat
- Rams, Seahawks, Ravens, Patriots. (NT) -- MAC - I don't really care who wins because everyone is going to have me to contend with!, 16:21:37 12/04/10 Sat
- Rams, Seahawks, Steelers, Jets (NT) -- rmhlrkr - I had a WONDERFUL time with Harm joining me on my vacation on Kauai (sand, surf, Harm - what more could a girl want?), 17:06:57 12/04/10 Sat
- Rams, Seahawks, Ravens, Patriots (NT) -- doc, 10:58:25 12/05/10 Sun
- ram, seahawks., ravens and patros (NT) -- Debbi, 14:39:45 12/05/10 Sun
Football Results - Week Twelve!
-- Harm and the rookie, 21:43:37 11/28/10 Sun 
It was a tough week on the field, so it should be no surprise that no one managed to pick all four winners. But there are six lucky ladies with three games correct. This week's winners are katiegirl, Lee, tamk3, dg, rmhlrkr, and MAC You each get to spend the night with
Congratulations katiegirl, Lee, tamk3, dg, rmhlrkr and MAC!!
In second place with two right are usmgrad and Araninda. You each get an opportunity to kiss that gorgeous .
And since no one missed them all, in last place with one right are ivy uk, doc, JAG Junkie and Debbi. You get to bring up the (No crowding please).
[ Edit | View ]
- Someone find a shoe sale, quick!!! Then we can keep her distracted and have him all to ourselves. Me first!!!!! (NT) -- Katiegirl, 00:32:12 11/29/10 Mon
- YAHOO!!!!! I finally win something this year! (NT) -- dg, 00:38:13 11/29/10 Mon
- Woohoo! I get Harm's rear! (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda), 06:40:30 11/29/10 Mon
- And after the shoe sale, how about some Godiva Chocolate? That's sure to keep her distracted. (NT) -- rmhlrkr - or maybe we can get MAC sent out TAD for the week to keep her out of our hair (and away from Harm)!, 01:17:15 11/30/10 Tue
- Well it's not for a night , but it's not the rear either, I'll take a kiss from Harm anyday. (NT) -- usmgrad, 07:08:37 11/30/10 Tue
- I get Harm for the night? Wow, let me at him! (NT) -- Lee - Thanks home teams!, 11:47:46 11/30/10 Tue
- Now just hold it right there, Ladies. Remember, I don't like to share! Where did you say that shoe sale was? (NT) -- MAC, 11:51:37 11/30/10 Tue
- Picks for Week Twelve -- Harm and the rookie - Happy Thanksgiving, 22:13:46 11/24/10 Wed 
Last week Harm took us to the bottom of the NFL standings. This week Harm has selected teams at the top. Eight evenly matched teams in the hunt for a playoff berth.
Game one, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3) meet the Baltimore Ravens (7-3) . Tampa Bay is tied for 2nd in the NFC South with New Orleans. The Ravens are tied for 1st in the AFC North with Pittsburgh.
Game two, the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-4) battle the New York Giants (6-4) . The Jaguars are tied for 1st AFC South with Indianapolis Colts. The Giants are 2nd in the NFC East.
Game three, the Green Bay Packers (7-3) take on the Atlanta Falcons (8-2) . The Packers are tied 1st NFC North with the Chicago Bears. While the Falcons (one of only three teams that are 8-2) are 1st in the NFC South.
Game four, the Chicago Bears (7-3) are matched up with the Philadelphia Eagles (7-3) . The Bears are tied 1st NFC North with the Green Bay Packers. While the Eagles are 1st in the NFC East.
How are your preseason picks for the Super Bowl? Are your teams still in the running or have they dropped by the wayside?
[ Edit | View ]
- Ravens, Giants, Packers, Bears (NT) -- katiegirl, 23:35:01 11/24/10 Wed
- Buccaneers,Jaguars,Packers,Bears (NT) -- ivyb uk, 03:33:58 11/25/10 Thu
- Ravens, Giants, Packers, Eagles (NT) -- usmgrad, 10:38:57 11/25/10 Thu
- Ravens, Giants, Falcons, Eagles. (NT) -- Lee - Going with the home teams again, and I haven't a clue who I picked for the Superbowl., 12:06:55 11/25/10 Thu
- Bucs, Jags, Falcons, Eagles (NT) -- doc, 20:56:08 11/25/10 Thu
- Ravens, Giants, Falcons, Eagles. (NT) -- MAC - The home teams sound good to me, too, Lee. Better watch out!, 12:22:36 11/26/10 Fri
- Ravens, giants, falcons and eagles (NT) -- tamk3, 16:56:23 11/27/10 Sat
- Bucs, Giant, Falcons, Bears. (NT) -- dg -- It will take a miracle of Old Testament magnitude for MY Super Bowl pics to face each other., 00:20:05 11/28/10 Sun
- Ravens, Giants, Packers, Eagles (NT) -- Araninda, 01:12:59 11/28/10 Sun
- Ravens, Giants, Falcons, Eagles - I was so busy that I never got to pick Superbowl picks and my team is so far out they'll never catch up (NT) -- rmhlrkr - gotta agree with MAC, as close as these matches are, I'm taking the home teams., 01:39:24 11/28/10 Sun
- Bucs, Jags, Falcons, Eagles. (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda)--almost forgot to pick!, 07:42:39 11/28/10 Sun
- Buccaneers, Jaguars, Falcons, Eagles (NT) -- Debbi, 12:40:01 11/28/10 Sun
Football Results - Week ELEVEN! -- Harm and the rookie, 09:11:35 11/23/10 Tue 
This week's winners with ALL the games right are Debbi and usmgrad. You lucky girls get to spend the night with
Congratulations Debbi and usmgrad!!
In second place with three right are Katiegirl, kleigh, Carrotts, Araninda, MAC, Sunset, and Jen. Your reward, if you choose to accept, it is some sweet talking and silent whispers as you and engage in some pillow talk.
In third place with one right are JAG Junkie, dg, Lee, tamk3 and rmhlrkr. Your presence is requested in officer country where you get to watch remove his shirt. (That's WATCH only, drolling is okay but no touching)
And since no one missed them all, in last place with one right is Manette. You know what your reward is, you get to bring up the .
[ Edit | View ]
- You're crazy if you think that all Harm and I will do is engage in pillow talk. (NT) -- MAC, 11:45:39 11/23/10 Tue
- Ok, I'm confused. I thought the Bills beat the Bengals. (NT) -- Araninda, 11:56:29 11/23/10 Tue
- We need to get MAC out of the way. Then the fun can start, any suggestions!?!? I need my pillow time. (NT) -- Katiegirl, 17:53:02 11/23/10 Tue
- Hello Harm! I get to watch you take off your shirt, have a little pillow talk and so much more because you're mine, all mine for the night! (NT) -- usmgrad, 19:16:27 11/23/10 Tue
- How are we supposed to look but not touch? IMPOSSIBLE, especially if more than the shirt comes off. (NT) -- rmhlrkr - so glad that MAC isn't in my group this week, 03:43:55 11/24/10 Wed
- Is fainting permissible? If I do, maybe Harm will come to my rescue! LOL (NT) -- Lee, 11:23:55 11/24/10 Wed
- Football Picks for Week Eleven -- Harm and the rookie, 22:34:53 11/18/10 Thu 
The bye weeks are finished - everyone is playing again. It's a race to see who finishes on top! But before Harm gets us too involved in who's going to make it to the playoff's he wanted to visit the teams that without a miracle, won't be going to the big dance. So as we take a look at the bottom of the league, remembering on any given Sunday . . .
Game one this week takes us to Paul Brown Stadium where the Buffalo Bills (1-8) fresh off their first win last week,
take on the Cincinnati Bengals (2-7) . Former Bengal and now Bills quarterback, Ryan Fitzpatrick comes "home". Can he make it two in a row for Buffalo? Or will it be Terrance Owen (TO) and Ochocinco guiding the Bengals to another win? Should be an interesting show.
Game two has us visiting the home of this year's Super Bowl, Cowboy Stadium where
the Detroit Lions (2-7) will face the Dallas Cowboys (2-7). Can Dallas's interim coach, Jason Garrett salvage something out of this season? And what about Detroit, they're without Matt Stafford again this week, can Shaun Hill over come last week's loss to Buffalo and put a win on the board for the Lions?
For game three we are at Arrowhead Stadium to watch
the Arizona Cardinals (3-6) try to upset the Kansas City Chiefs (5-4). There might be two teams on the field but all the attention could be on the former KC Chief's coach and current Cardinals coach Todd Haley. He wasn't exactly polite after last week's game. Hopefully when the teams take the field it will all be forgetten.
And finally Game four, the Monday night game, has us at Qualcomm Stadium
to see the Denver Broncos (3-6) take on the San Diego Chargers (4-5). This is a division game and while these two teams are in the cellar in the AFC West the leaders are only 5-4. In this division it's still anyone's game.
One final head's up, next week in the U.S. is Thanksgiving a time for giving thanks, eating turkey and FOOTBALL! There are three games on Thursday but Harm reassures me they are not being considered for next week's games. The picks will be posted on Wednesday and all selections need to be made before Sunday. (Gives you a little more time to drool over the pictures before you decide just which of Harm's pics is hotter than others)
[ Edit | View ]
- Bengals, Cowboys, Cards, Chargers. (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda)--hoping for another win all by myself!, 22:37:27 11/18/10 Thu
- Bills,Lions, Chiefs and Chargers (NT) -- Katiegirl, 23:56:51 11/18/10 Thu
- Bills, Cowboys, Cardinals, Chargers (NT) -- kleigh, 00:31:58 11/19/10 Fri
- Bengals, COWBOYS, Chiefs, Broncos (NT) -- dg, 00:59:50 11/19/10 Fri
- Bengals, Cowboys, Cardinals, Broncos! (NT) -- manette, 09:19:10 11/19/10 Fri
- Bengals, Cowboys, Chiefs, Chargers (NT) -- Carrotts - ready for some rest and relaxation, 10:53:52 11/19/10 Fri
- Bengals, Cowboys, Chiefs and Chargers (NT) -- Debbi, 12:38:52 11/19/10 Fri
- Bengals, Cowboys, Cards, Chargers. (NT) -- Lee - Not going to happen, JJ. If you win, I win!, 18:12:41 11/19/10 Fri
- Bengals, Cowboys, Chiefs, Chargers (NT) -- Araninda, 22:30:47 11/19/10 Fri
- Bills, Cowboys, Chiefs, Chargers (NT) -- usmgrad, 09:49:37 11/20/10 Sat
- Bengals, Cowboys, Chiefs, Chargers. (NT) -- MAC - May the home teams win!, 13:59:38 11/20/10 Sat
- Bengals, cowboys, chiefs, and broncos (NT) -- Tamk3, 15:56:10 11/20/10 Sat
- Bengals, COWBOYS!, Chiefs, Broncos (NT) -- rmhlrkr, 00:39:59 11/21/10 Sun
- Bengals, Cowboys, Chiefs, Chargers (NT) -- Sunset, 01:18:30 11/21/10 Sun
- Bills, Lions, Chiefs, Chargers (NT) -- Jen, 09:34:23 11/21/10 Sun
Football Results - Week Ten!
-- Harm and the rookie, 07:23:42 11/16/10 Tue 
For only the second time this season we have a single, lucky Harmy Lady!! This week's winner with ALL the games right is JAG Junkie. You and you alone get to spend the night with
Congratulations JAG Junkie!!
In second place with the three games right are kleigh, usmgrad, Araninda and Debbi. Y'all get to spot while he lifts weights, be ready to soothe his sore muscles after the strenuous workout.
In third place with two games right are Angela, Mommy of 2 JAGlettes, doc, judi, MAC and Jen. You get to join Harm's cycling team, offroad seems to be the venue this week.
And since no one missed them all, in last place with one right are Katiegirl, Martain Barb, tamk3, Lee, and rmhlrkr. Y'all get to bring up the . (No crowding please, there's room for everyone)
[ Edit | View ]
- Well, it is a nice rear, that's for sure, and at least I don't have to fight with Mac this week. She'll be too busy keeping Harm away from the ladies during the road race. (NT) -- Lee, 11:05:15 11/16/10 Tue
- Woohoo!!!! Stand back, ladies! He's mine, all mine!!!! (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda), 20:15:58 11/16/10 Tue
- Oooooh - I'll soothe those sore muscels with a nice loooooooong relaxing (but not too relaxed) massage. (NT) -- kleigh, 21:23:01 11/16/10 Tue
- Hmm a strenuous workout after a strenuous workout, I'm sure Harm's up to it. (NT) -- usmgrad, 21:47:00 11/16/10 Tue
- It might just be the rear - but what a rear it is. (NT) -- Katiegirl, 16:39:38 11/17/10 Wed
- There are few views that get us as excited as the 'Rear' view and with MAC in cycling group we don't have to worry about her getting in our way! (NT) -- rmhlrkr, 23:16:06 11/17/10 Wed
- It's too bad that all you ladies in the road race with Harm and me had flat tires. Hee hee. (NT) -- MAC, 11:25:46 11/18/10 Thu
- Football Picks Week Ten
-- Harm and the rookie, 17:41:57 11/11/10 Thu 
This week Harm is checking out the AFC.
Game one takes us to Buffalo where the Detroit Lions (2-5) will take on the Buffalo Bills (0-7) . Detroit's quarterback, Matt Stafford injuried his shoulder in the game against the Jets and looks doubtful against the Bills. On the other side of the ball the Bills have lost two starters for the season. Which team will over come it's injuries and put a win on the scoreboard?
For game two we travel to the sunshine state to watch the Tennessee Titans (5-3) battle the Miami Dolphins (4-4). Tennessee, tied for first in the AFC South, has added Randy Moss to their roster. Miami, who can't seem to win at home, will have a "new" quarterback in Chad Pennington this week. Could this be the week Miami finally gives the hometown crowd something to cheer about?
Game three is just up the road from Miami in Jacksonville where the Houston Texans (4-4) will try to jump ahead of the Jacksonville Jaguars (4-4). Jacksonville and Houston are evenly matched in an important division game. Who's going to come out on top?
Game four is the Sunday night match up between the New England Patriots (6-2) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2). This is a battle between the co-leader of the AFC East and the co-leader of the AFC North. Could this possibly be a glimpse of an AFC playoff game?
After week ten the cream should start rising to the top. But who knows, after the wild ride last week anything can happen. You know what they say "on any given Sunday anything can happen." Make up picks and cross your fingers, something tells me it's still a long way to the Super Bowl!
[ Edit | View ]
- Bills, Titans, Jaguars, Patriots (NT) -- kleigh, 22:28:48 11/11/10 Thu
- Lions, Titans, Jags, Steelers (NT) -- Katiegirl - just on the photos., 23:18:13 11/11/10 Thu
- Bills, Dolphins, Jags, Patriots (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda), 23:22:02 11/11/10 Thu
- Lions, Titans, Jags, and Steelers (NT) -- Martian Barb returning after a busy week at work, 08:49:59 11/12/10 Fri
- Lions, Titans, Jaguars, Patriots (NT) -- Angela -- Mommy of 2 JAGLettes, 09:30:54 11/12/10 Fri
- Bills, Dolphins, Texans, Steelers (NT) -- doc, 13:36:07 11/12/10 Fri
- Bills, Titans, Texans, Steelers (NT) -- tamk3 - (fingers crossed, let's make it 3 in a row), 13:42:27 11/12/10 Fri
- Bills, Titans, Jags, Patriots (NT) -- usmgrad, 14:38:44 11/12/10 Fri
- Lions, Titans, Jaguars, Steelers. (NT) -- Lee, 17:00:20 11/12/10 Fri
- Bills, Dolphins, Texans, Patriots. (NT) -- Araninda. . Tough to pick the Dolphins/Titans game with Pennington the Dolphins QB & Moss now a Titan. Both were stars (& played together) at my alma mater Marshall, which coincidentally this weekend is observing the 40th anniversary of the plane crash that killed their football team & coaches., 00:13:03 11/13/10 Sat
- Lions, Dolphins, Jags, Steelers (NT) -- judi who thinks it's fun to be able to actually play. Thanks rookie! Great job!, 02:33:40 11/13/10 Sat
- Lions, Dolphins, Jags, Steelers. (NT) -- MAC, 10:27:39 11/13/10 Sat
- Detroit, Titans, Jags, Steelers (NT) -- rmhlrkr, 02:24:16 11/14/10 Sun
- Bills, Titans, Texans and Patriots (NT) -- Jen, in with less than a minute to spare! Game time!, 12:59:41 11/14/10 Sun
- Buffalo, Miami, Jaguars and Steelers (NT) -- Debbi - hope I'm not too late, 14:01:04 11/14/10 Sun
Football Results - Week Nine!
-- Harm and the rookie, 22:17:05 11/07/10 Sun 
When Harm looked over this weeks picks he told me it looked like some of the Harmy babes were like peas in a pod. (act and think alike). Now that the games have been played and we have winners, Harm said go hog wild. (have a good time) I think Harm has spent too much time in the south this week, but then that's just little 'ol me talking.
This week's lucky winners, getting all the games right are tamk3, usmgrad, and rmhlrkr.Y'all get to spend the night with
Congratulations tamk3, usmgrad, and rmhlrkr!!
In second place with the three games right are doc and Araninda. is going to play his guitar for you.
In third place with two games right are Lee, kleigh, Angela, Mommy of two JAGLEttes, Katiegirl, JAG Junkie, Jen, Debbi and Sunset. Y'all get to watch disarm a bomb.
And in last place getting one right is MAC. You get to bring up the .(look but don't touch)
[ Edit | View ]
- I'm sure I can find some wires to play with - nothing like a sweaty Harm (NT) -- Katiegirl, 01:09:37 11/08/10 Mon
- Are you kidding me? I can touch him anywhere I so desire. (NT) -- MAC, 11:56:46 11/08/10 Mon
- Disarm a bomb? I think I'll close my eyes and pretend that we're doing something else! (NT) -- Lee, 11:58:54 11/08/10 Mon
- Man oh man...2 weeks in a row!!! (NT) -- tamk3, 13:43:26 11/08/10 Mon
- One question. Will Harm be nekkid while he disarms the bomb? (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda), 19:45:18 11/08/10 Mon
- A night with my favorite Captain! He's a hand full, but always up for the evening! (NT) -- usmgrad, 19:46:49 11/08/10 Mon
- Another night with Harmy, if only the rest of my dreams could come true. (NT) -- rmhlrkr - and MAC, when you bring up the rear it's look but don't touch. Gotta follow the rules (or make better picks), 23:13:21 11/08/10 Mon
- Football Picks for Week Nine -- the rookie, 21:21:24 11/04/10 Thu 
Harm was so tired this week with MAC coming home from her TAD and the World Series winners, it's been hard to get him to make his picks. The NFC South finally caught his attention, so the first game this week is between the teams tied for first place.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-2) vs Atlanta Falcons (5-2)
With identical records who's got the advantage? Atlanta was off last week and is 3-0 at home. However Tampa Bay has won it's last two games and is 3-0 on the road. Who do you think will come out on top?
While Atlanta and Tampa Bay battle it out in the Georgia Dome, they best be looking over their shoulder because playing this week in Charlotte, NC is a team ready to take over the top spot. Game two has the
reigning Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints (5-3) taking on the Carolina Panthers (1-6).
Harm thinks the Who Dat nation is ready to 'go marching in'. Do the Panthers have what it takes to put a damper on the Saints parade?
Thinking southern this week, for his last two picks Harm looked to New Orleans' favorite sons, the Manning boys.
Game three has the New York Giants (5-2) vs Seattle Seahawks (4-3)
Eli and company were off last week and are well rested. The Seahawks will be without Matt Hasselback who's out with a concussion. Can Charlie Whitehurst make his first NFL start a win?
And the last game this week has us (appropriately) visiting the City of Brotherly Love where
the Indianapolis Colts (5-2)(with Eli's brother Peyton), will play the Philadelphia Eagles (4-3).
Philadelphia is well rested after having a bye last week and has a record of 11 wins following a bye. While the Colts have beaten the Eagles in their last three meetings, they are working with a short week, having just played Monday night. Can the Colts manage another win or will the Eagles be flying high?
Make your picks and remember even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then. (everyone is sometimes lucky)
[ Edit | View ]
- Buccaneers, Saints, Giants, Colts. (NT) -- Lee, 23:10:24 11/04/10 Thu
- Buccaneers, Saints, Giants, Colts (NT) -- kleigh, 01:11:11 11/05/10 Fri
- Bucs, Saints, Giants and Colts (NT) -- Angela -- Mommy of 2 JAGLettes, 09:04:25 11/05/10 Fri
- Falcons, Saints, Giants and Eagles (NT) -- tamk3, 12:11:53 11/05/10 Fri
- Falcons, Saints, Giants, Colts. I hope all the Colts injuries don't hurt them too much! (NT) -- doc, 12:28:34 11/05/10 Fri
- Falcons, Saints, Giants, Eagles (NT) -- usmgrad, 20:06:38 11/05/10 Fri
- Bucks, Saints, Giants and Colts (NT) -- Katiegirl - who has no idea what she's doing., 03:51:28 11/06/10 Sat
- Falcons, Panthers, Seahawks, Eagles. (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda)--going against the flow. Will it get me Harm for a night?, 14:42:29 11/06/10 Sat
- Buccaneers, Panthers, Seahawks, Eagles. (NT) -- MAC, 17:35:17 11/06/10 Sat
- Bucs, Saints, Giants and Colts! I love the Mannings! (NT) -- Jen, 18:23:07 11/06/10 Sat
- Falcons, Saints (go Brees!), Giants, Colts. (NT) -- Araninda, 20:17:18 11/06/10 Sat
- Buccaneers, Saints, Giants, Colts (NT) -- Debbi, 01:16:25 11/07/10 Sun
- Falcons, Saints, Giants, Eagles (NT) -- rmhlrkr - who needs a rest after her night with Harm, just hope he doesn't tell MAC what we did., 10:35:55 11/07/10 Sun
- Buccaneers, Saints, Giants, Colts (NT) -- Sunset - right before kickoff time, 12:58:39 11/07/10 Sun
- Football Results - Week eight! -- the rookie, 13:56:54 11/03/10 Wed 
Harm's been a busy boy this week already with the World Series winners, but he said bring it on. Sure hope he's well rested because this week's lucky winners, getting all the games right, are tank3, Debbi, Lee, Katiegirl and rmhlrkr. You all get to spend the night (one at a time) with
Congratulations tank3, Debbi, Lee, Katiegirl, rmhlrkr!!
In second place with the three games right are JAG Junkie, Angela, Mommy of 3 JAGlettes, Martian Barb, Araninda, and doc. Hope you're ready to touch the clouds, because y'all get to take a ride in Sarah with .
In third place with two games right are kleigh and Jen. Bring the pretzels, you both get to have a beer with .
And in last place getting zero, zilch, none, right are MAC and usmgrad. You two get to bring up the . (no a** grabbing allowed)
Week nine picks will ready Thursday afternoon.
[ Edit | View ]
- Oooo, a ride with Harm in Sarah! Can we crash and spend the night together outside? (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda), 20:12:13 11/03/10 Wed
- My first night this season, lucky I still have his jammies hidden from the baseball...... (NT) -- Kategirl, 20:41:33 11/03/10 Wed
- Oh boy, a night with Harm! I can't wait for my turn. (NT) -- rmhlrkr, 00:53:01 11/04/10 Thu
- Wow, didn't ever think I'd get a night with Harm this year. Oh, Harmy, where are you? (NT) -- Lee, 19:59:19 11/04/10 Thu
- What do you mean I can't grabb his a**? It's mine, I tell you, MINE! (NT) -- MAC, 20:01:55 11/04/10 Thu
- yay! a beer and jammers with Harm! It's getting cold here and that is just what I need! (NT) -- Jen, 20:25:12 11/04/10 Thu
- Oh that rear, if MAC would just look the other way then I could . . . and no one would know. (NT) -- usmgrad, 21:15:39 11/04/10 Thu
- LOL...one at a time, priceless! (NT) -- tamk3, 12:10:48 11/05/10 Fri
- WORLD SERIES WINNERS!!! -- :), 23:02:41 11/01/10 Mon 
No that's not an earthquake you feel in California, it's excited baseball fans because the SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS, just won the WORLD SERIES!
The last time the Giants were world champions was 1954 and then they were the New York Giants!
Now on to the anticipated announcement, the winner of this year's World Series pool. Guessing correctly, Giants in 5 games, is Martain Barb!!!
You get to spend the night with
Congratulations Martain Barb !!
Coming in close, by picking the Giants but missing the number of games, are Katiegirl, kleigh, dg and Jen.Y'all get to have cheer you up in his jammies.
And the rest, that picked the Rangers, judi, usmgrad, tamk3, Angela - Mommy of 2 JAGlettes, Carrotts, Debbi, Sunset, and rmhlrkr. You get to bring up the
Congratulations to the World Series Champion San Francisco Giants!
[ Edit | View ]
- Picks for Week Eight -- the rookie, 20:31:42 10/28/10 Thu 
Sorry the picks are a little late, I had to chase down usmgrad and get her to turn Harm loose. Seems she doesn't know the meaning of one night, plus since she's already won him four times this season she thinks he's hers.
It's week eight already where has the time gone? Out of the thirty two teams, twelve teams are still searching for a way to have a winning record.
This week Harm wanted to take a look at teams that haven't been seen yet this season so his first pick is
Miami Dolphins (3-3) @ Cincinnati Bengals (2-4). The Bengal have lost their last three games, but by only seven points or less. While the Dolpins last three games are two losses and a win in overtime.
This week's second game is the Buffalo Bills (0-6) @ Kansas City Chiefs (4-2). While the Bills might not have a game in the win column, yet, their recent losses have all been by less than 14 points. The Chiefs four wins have all been against teams that currently have losing records. Could this be the Bills week to turn it around?
Pick three this week is Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-2) @ Arizona Cardinals (3-3). Even though their records don't show it, these two teams are evenly matched. Plus the Cardinals are 2-0 at home but the Bucs are 2-0 on the road. Wonder who's will win this battle?
And finally Harm likes the Monday night match up between
the Houston Texans (4-2) @ Indianapolis Colts (4-2). This is a big division game, the Texans won their first meeting in week one 34-24 and they are 2-0 when playing away from home. On the other side of the line, the Colts are 2-0 at home but have yet to get a division win. Of course whoever wins is still going to have to catch up to the Tenessee Titans (division leader)! This one is going to be good.
Are you ready for some football!
Make your picks, maybe you will be the one to get Harm for a night this week.
[ Edit | View ]
- Dolphins, Chiefs, Bucs, Texans. (NT) -- JAG Junkie (Ronda), 20:49:24 10/28/10 Thu
- Bengals, Bills, Buccaneers (see a trend here?) Colts - oops- well no other "B" team listed. (NT) -- kleigh - who has NO clue what she is doing - but did enjoy playing with Harm's balls last week!!!, 22:58:15 10/28/10 Thu
- Dolphins, Chiefs, Buccaneers and Colts (NT) -- tamk3, 10:03:59 10/29/10 Fri
- Dolphins, Chiefs, Bucs and Texans (NT) -- Angela Mommy of 2 JAGLettes, 13:08:24 10/29/10 Fri
- Dolphins, Chiefs, Buccaneers and Colts (NT) -- Debbi, 14:32:57 10/29/10 Fri
- Dolphins, Chiefs, Buccaneers, Colts. (NT) -- Lee, 15:28:55 10/29/10 Fri
- Dolphins, Bills,Buccaneers, Colts (NT) -- Martian Barb, 15:50:39 10/29/10 Fri
- Dolphins, Chiefs, Buccaneers, Colts. (NT) -- Katiegirl - Looks like I'll be sharing...., 16:37:29 10/29/10 Fri
- Dolphins, Chiefs, Cardinals, Colts. (NT) -- Araninda, 18:05:34 10/29/10 Fri
- Bengals, Bills, Cardinals, Texans (NT) -- usmgrad, 21:22:03 10/29/10 Fri
- Bengals, Bears, Cardinals, Texans. (NT) -- MAC - Been away TDY, but now I'm back!, 12:29:29 10/30/10 Sat
- Dolphins, Chiefs, Cardinals, Colts (NT) -- doc, 21:07:38 10/30/10 Sat
- Dolphins, Bills, Card and the Colts! (NT) -- Jen, 23:41:18 10/30/10 Sat
- Dolphins, Chiefs, Bucs, Colts (NT) -- rmhlrkr, 09:52:29 10/31/10 Sun
- Football Results Week Seven -- the rookie, 18:00:12 10/26/10 Tue 
With all the games right, this week's lucky winner is usmgrad. You get a night with the birthday boy!
In second place with the three games right are tamk3, Martain Barb, doc and Jen. Y'all get to nibble on catywompus ear.
In third place with two games right are JAG Junkie, Katiegirl, kleigh, manette, Araninda, Sunset and Lurks, y'all get to play with Harm's balls.
(Oh keep your minds out of the gutter!).
AND in last place with one game right are Carrotts and rmhlrkr. You two get to bring up the .
[ Edit | View ]
Forum timezone: GMT-5|
VF Version: 2.94, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.