VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

The HarmyBoard Portal
The HarmyBoard Portal
collage by Cece

HBX Fanfic Archives Entertainment Friends Reviews Thank You Harm Drive LifeStyles Sports Close to Harm (DJE Board)

Click here for JAG Episode Information

• A Harm/JAG Christmas Trivia Question -- Alicia, 21:48:18 12/02/14 Tue
    Harm at The Wall

Harm's Christmas Eve pilgrimage to The Wall was an integral part of Christmas on JAG. Other characters would join him there one way or another. Which characters did?

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Week Thirteen results are ready on the Sports board
    -- <:>, 07:51:17 12/02/14 Tue

• Twenty-five days of Christmas -- usmgrad, 07:47:15 12/02/14 Tue
    Day Two

Recon the crowds to determine the best tactical maneuvers

Replies:

• Twenty-five days of Christmas -- usmgrad, 08:21:38 12/01/14 Mon
    Day One

Before heading out into the crowds for Christmas shopping, get plenty of rest.

Replies:

• Happy Thanksgiving Everyone -- Hope, 12:32:25 11/27/14 Thu
    Hope all of you have a wonderful day with family and friends.

Replies:

• A double post on the sports board -- :0, 22:32:28 11/24/14 Mon

Week Twelve results are ready on the Sports board

picks for Week Thirteen are ready on the Sports Board.

Come on over and join the fun - lots to be thankful for

• picks for Week Twelve are ready on the Sports Board. -- :), 07:58:42 11/21/14 Fri

• A little Harm #TBT - Harm at Mattie's bedside in S10 JAG: San Diego -- Alicia, 19:53:47 11/20/14 Thu

What a scene! JAG San Diego's saving grace imo.

http://youtu.be/QWIB-58Abjc - link if the iframe doesn't work for you...

Replies:

• Happy 50th Birthday to the COD (Carrier Onboard Delivery plane) -- The Chief, 16:16:50 11/20/14 Thu
    Today marks the 50th anniversary of the first flight of the C-A Greyhound, the COD, the "public transport" and delivery vehicle for carrier operations around the world. We saw the COD used dozens of times in JAG from the pilot episode on. Here is a nice video of a COD flight. Enjoy.http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/behold-the-humble-glory-that-is-the-grumman-c-2-greyhou-1660875427/+damon

Replies:

• Week Eleven results are ready on the Sports board
    -- :), 21:43:30 11/19/14 Wed

• Happy Birthday Bev uk !! :) I wish you a good day, I hope you'll have a good and safe year and than your wish(es) will come(s) true with this new year !! :) -- Laurence * 10:17 a.m in Bev 's timezone *, 05:18:42 11/19/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Happy Birthday Chris K !! :) Warmest best wishes !! :) May you've a good day and a good and safe year !! :) -- Laurence, 04:04:29 11/17/14 Mon

Replies:
  • picks for Week Eleven are ready on the Sports Board. -- usmgrad, 21:01:50 11/13/14 Thu
    What could be more fun then Harm and football? Harm football and Harm prizes! Come join us on the sports page and maybe YOU could get lucky with Harm! Lee has 4 times already this year. OR you could join me with a view of the rear (I've had this particular view 7 times so far this year)

• Trivia Time! -- Alicia, 00:13:15 11/11/14 Tue
    More trivia.. This one is AJ centric, but of course Harm does make an appearance. Still working on the Harm one--it will come. This one doesn't post until tomorrow afternoon, so y'all get it before the rest of the world lol.....Enjoy!

Trivia

Replies:

• Week Ten results are ready on the Sports board
    -- :), 22:01:52 11/10/14 Mon

• Sail Back Saturday - Death Watch -- Alicia, 15:37:30 10/11/14 Sat

Harm Death Watch

Harm/Mac DW 1

Harm/Mac DW 2

Ok, my inquiring mind also wants to know:

I know this episode was an incorporation of the at the time unaired Skeleton Crew. Thus the differences etc. However, some things still perplex me.

a) In season 1 there was no indication that Harm succumbed to Allison's advances, yet in his exchanges with Mac it makes it seem like he could have. Was that the impression they were going for at the time?

b) Did I miss something -- if Bud came to JAG at the same time as Mac, how would he know about Krennick's advances?

c) I know they picked the murderer based on actor availability when they did Death Watch, but in Skeleton Crew and in the beginning of Death Watch, Turkey was the NCIS agent on board, but in the end he wasn't. So was he lying about being the agent on board, or was this just another DPB inconsistency?

After We The People, I still don't get the whole lets change Diane's voice thing either.

I like this episode..however it confuses the heck out of me.

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.