VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

The HarmyBoard Portal
The HarmyBoard Portal
collage by Cece

HBX Fanfic Archives Entertainment Friends Reviews Thank You Harm Drive LifeStyles Sports Close to Harm (DJE Board)

Click here for JAG Episode Information

• Sail Back Saturday - Death Watch -- Alicia, 15:37:30 10/11/14 Sat

Harm Death Watch

Harm/Mac DW 1

Harm/Mac DW 2

Ok, my inquiring mind also wants to know:

I know this episode was an incorporation of the at the time unaired Skeleton Crew. Thus the differences etc. However, some things still perplex me.

a) In season 1 there was no indication that Harm succumbed to Allison's advances, yet in his exchanges with Mac it makes it seem like he could have. Was that the impression they were going for at the time?

b) Did I miss something -- if Bud came to JAG at the same time as Mac, how would he know about Krennick's advances?

c) I know they picked the murderer based on actor availability when they did Death Watch, but in Skeleton Crew and in the beginning of Death Watch, Turkey was the NCIS agent on board, but in the end he wasn't. So was he lying about being the agent on board, or was this just another DPB inconsistency?

After We The People, I still don't get the whole lets change Diane's voice thing either.

I like this episode..however it confuses the heck out of me.

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.