VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

The HarmyBoard Portal
The HarmyBoard Portal
collage by Cece

HBX Fanfic Archives Entertainment Friends Reviews Thank You Harm Drive LifeStyles Sports Close to Harm (DJE Board)

Click here for JAG Episode Information

• A Harm/JAG Christmas Trivia Question -- Alicia, 21:48:18 12/02/14 Tue
    Harm at The Wall

Harm's Christmas Eve pilgrimage to The Wall was an integral part of Christmas on JAG. Other characters would join him there one way or another. Which characters did?

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Week Thirteen results are ready on the Sports board
    -- <:>, 07:51:17 12/02/14 Tue

• Twenty-five days of Christmas -- usmgrad, 07:47:15 12/02/14 Tue
    Day Two

Recon the crowds to determine the best tactical maneuvers

Replies:

• Twenty-five days of Christmas -- usmgrad, 08:21:38 12/01/14 Mon
    Day One

Before heading out into the crowds for Christmas shopping, get plenty of rest.

Replies:

• Happy Thanksgiving Everyone -- Hope, 12:32:25 11/27/14 Thu
    Hope all of you have a wonderful day with family and friends.

Replies:

• A double post on the sports board -- :0, 22:32:28 11/24/14 Mon

Week Twelve results are ready on the Sports board

picks for Week Thirteen are ready on the Sports Board.

Come on over and join the fun - lots to be thankful for

• picks for Week Twelve are ready on the Sports Board. -- :), 07:58:42 11/21/14 Fri

• A little Harm #TBT - Harm at Mattie's bedside in S10 JAG: San Diego -- Alicia, 19:53:47 11/20/14 Thu

What a scene! JAG San Diego's saving grace imo.

http://youtu.be/QWIB-58Abjc - link if the iframe doesn't work for you...

Replies:

• Happy 50th Birthday to the COD (Carrier Onboard Delivery plane) -- The Chief, 16:16:50 11/20/14 Thu
    Today marks the 50th anniversary of the first flight of the C-A Greyhound, the COD, the "public transport" and delivery vehicle for carrier operations around the world. We saw the COD used dozens of times in JAG from the pilot episode on. Here is a nice video of a COD flight. Enjoy.http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/behold-the-humble-glory-that-is-the-grumman-c-2-greyhou-1660875427/+damon

Replies:

• Week Eleven results are ready on the Sports board
    -- :), 21:43:30 11/19/14 Wed

• Happy Birthday Bev uk !! :) I wish you a good day, I hope you'll have a good and safe year and than your wish(es) will come(s) true with this new year !! :) -- Laurence * 10:17 a.m in Bev 's timezone *, 05:18:42 11/19/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Happy Birthday Chris K !! :) Warmest best wishes !! :) May you've a good day and a good and safe year !! :) -- Laurence, 04:04:29 11/17/14 Mon

Replies:
  • picks for Week Eleven are ready on the Sports Board. -- usmgrad, 21:01:50 11/13/14 Thu
    What could be more fun then Harm and football? Harm football and Harm prizes! Come join us on the sports page and maybe YOU could get lucky with Harm! Lee has 4 times already this year. OR you could join me with a view of the rear (I've had this particular view 7 times so far this year)

• Trivia Time! -- Alicia, 00:13:15 11/11/14 Tue
    More trivia.. This one is AJ centric, but of course Harm does make an appearance. Still working on the Harm one--it will come. This one doesn't post until tomorrow afternoon, so y'all get it before the rest of the world lol.....Enjoy!

Trivia

Replies:

• Week Ten results are ready on the Sports board
    -- :), 22:01:52 11/10/14 Mon

• Just thinking ( at 11:24 p.m ) so nearly midnight, since how long do we know each others ? So happy for many reasons to have met so much people who became friends and I can say a second family It's good to have someone to talk to because I would have gone insane ! When I think also than even years after, on some french forums, than ( women ) still don't get the ' not yet ' I don't dare imagine the state they were with what followed. It's also what I like with english/american culture you better understand how work feelings & the mind. Need to say more, but don't remember what I wanted to add. See you later, if it's ok with you. -- Laurence, 17:34:19 11/07/14 Fri

Replies:
  • picks for Week Ten are ready on the Sports Board. -- :), 20:25:40 11/06/14 Thu
    Come join us on the Harmon Globetrotters (sports page) and play a little football. Actually all you have to do is pick four teams you think will win this week or pick four good looking Harm photos! There's nothing to it, and if you end up on top you could win a night with Harm!

• Week Nine results are ready on the Sports board
    -- :), 19:08:51 11/03/14 Mon

• Happy Belated Birthday to Chief and carramour! They share Harm's big day on October 26th! We all must have been so enamored with Harm, we completely missed their parties! Hope they partied hearty with Harm! Have a great year, ladies! -- mj, 17:35:57 11/01/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Happy belated Birthday Carramor and the Chief !! :) Warmest wishes and may you have a good year ! :) -- Laurence, 05:44:14 11/01/14 Sat

Replies:
  • picks for Week Nine are ready on the Sports Board. -- :), 20:39:22 10/30/14 Thu

• Happy Birthday MJ !! -- Laurence, 16:19:01 10/29/14 Wed

Replies:
  • TV Character You Miss The Most (People's Choice) -- Harm?? (in reply) -- Alicia, 22:39:31 10/26/14 Sun

Replies:

• Week Eight results are ready on the Sports board
    -- ;0, 22:05:18 10/26/14 Sun

• Happy Birthday Harmon Rabb Junior -- from one of your devoted Harmy ladies, 18:28:18 10/25/14 Sat

You are forever in our hearts

Replies:

• It's time for a game of hide and seek! -- usmgrad, 21:52:57 10/23/14 Thu

Harm's not only hiding, he's on the look out for YOU! Where he is (episode) and what's he's going to do next?(story line) If you found him, what would you do next?

Replies:

• picks for Week Eight are ready on the Sports Board. -- usmgrad, 21:48:32 10/23/14 Thu

• Week Seven results are ready on the Sports board
    -- ;), 21:20:04 10/21/14 Tue

• picks for Week Seven are ready on the Sports Board. -- ;), 20:40:18 10/16/14 Thu

• Week Six results are ready on the Sports board
    -- ;), 21:15:00 10/13/14 Mon

• Special alert! JAG marathon currently in progress on INSP (including the final episode)! -- shygirl, 13:46:59 10/12/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Sail Back Saturday - Death Watch -- Alicia, 15:37:30 10/11/14 Sat

Harm Death Watch

Harm/Mac DW 1

Harm/Mac DW 2

Ok, my inquiring mind also wants to know:

I know this episode was an incorporation of the at the time unaired Skeleton Crew. Thus the differences etc. However, some things still perplex me.

a) In season 1 there was no indication that Harm succumbed to Allison's advances, yet in his exchanges with Mac it makes it seem like he could have. Was that the impression they were going for at the time?

b) Did I miss something -- if Bud came to JAG at the same time as Mac, how would he know about Krennick's advances?

c) I know they picked the murderer based on actor availability when they did Death Watch, but in Skeleton Crew and in the beginning of Death Watch, Turkey was the NCIS agent on board, but in the end he wasn't. So was he lying about being the agent on board, or was this just another DPB inconsistency?

After We The People, I still don't get the whole lets change Diane's voice thing either.

I like this episode..however it confuses the heck out of me.

Replies:

• Long time no see -- Pretz, 22:37:21 10/10/14 Fri
    Hello, HarmyFriends!

I've missed you! Recently I found JAG airing on two different channels and I'm sucked in again. I'm even having dreams reliving our FanFest adventures! I started watching from season 1 and am in the middle of season 4 right now. It's nice to see that the HarmyBoard is still going strong. Here's a few thoughts after watching 4 seasons of reruns so far.

Season 1 was just kind of blah for me. Maybe I'm comparing 1995 TV production quality with what's on now, but the whole season doesn't interest me much. Also, the ancient cell phones and computers they were using crack me up, lol! And most importantly, I can't handle long-haired Harm. (You guys remember my short hair Harm obsession? Lol!)

Season 2...ahh, this is where the show really starts. I am in full on H/M shipper mode from the beginning.

Season 3, my favorite so far. Things just seem so easy between Harm and Mac.

Season 4...I was enjoying it right up until Brumby made his appearance.

I really haven't watched much JAG in a while, so we'll see how I feel about the rest of the seasons as I rewatch them. I have watched a few eps of the final season recently and, damn, they were darker and more dreary than I remember.

Replies:

• picks for Week Six are ready on the Sports Board. -- ;), 21:16:25 10/09/14 Thu

• More Trivia (Inside) -- Alicia, 19:06:44 10/07/14 Tue
    I've posted another trivia quiz -

Trivia

This one is pretty Mac-centric, however you can't have Mac without Harm-- so of course he does make an appearance.

Enjoy!

Replies:

• Week Five results are ready on the Sports board
    -- ;), 19:54:11 10/05/14 Sun
    Look out ladies, someone is on a winning streak and has been dominating all of Harm's nights lately.

• picks for Week Five are ready on the Sports Board. -- Harm's ready, are you?, 20:19:37 10/02/14 Thu

• Hi Cece I'm sorry to put this here, but I wasn't sure if you saw the extras page. Debbi me filmed that the links for CLK's fanfic page were not working except for Rescue. That is fine. -- Dani R, 18:28:48 09/29/14 Mon

Replies:

• Week Four results are ready on the Sports board
    -- Might be People vs MAC better check it out, 20:27:18 09/28/14 Sun

• Way Cool Small World -- Chris K, 13:46:06 09/28/14 Sun

Okay- so I have a houseguest - my son's friend who used to be in a Cameraman.

One of his best friends still from the business is Brian Bernstein - the cameraman for JAG!

Apparently Brian told this young man a lot of stories - that he does not remember - but he's told me he's going to talk to him and have him retell them for me

Even though I didn't hear the stories - it got me all giddy again like the old days- if I actually hear any I'll share - promise !

Replies:

• Sail Back Saturday - This and That -- Alicia, 16:46:36 09/27/14 Sat
    One of my favorite You Tube videos I've come across. So well done I think. It just has that little bit of I don't know haunting quality to it in a way..

JAG - Harm/Mac - My Immortal

And if you're in the mood for a little trivia...

Just a little quiz I came up with. It's too intensive to recreate here, so its my fb link.

JAG Q

Happy Saturday!

Replies:

• picks for Week Four are ready on the Sports Board. -- it's time to make your picks, 22:32:12 09/25/14 Thu

• 19th HARMiversary! -- Alicia, 12:56:55 09/23/14 Tue
    Lt. Harmon Rabb Jr.

On September 23, 1995 Top Gun met A Few Good Men and #JAG took flight with its series premiere, A New Life.

2 Networks...10 Seasons...227 Episodes...1 Top Gun In The Air And In The Courtroom........

Harm makes his entrance:A New Life - Introducing Lt. Harmon Rabb Jr.

Replies:

• Week Three results are ready on the Sports board
    -- it's Harm time!, 08:07:28 09/23/14 Tue

• picks for Week Three are ready on the Sports Board. -- :), 20:33:43 09/18/14 Thu
    Good looking Harm photos - I mean team photos to choose from this week. Come join the fun, who knows you might win Harm for a night. What would you do with your prize?

• I've been thinking about JAG and Harm and why I miss it. What was it that grabbed this community of lusting, rowdy women who loved this character and the show? -- jenks, 11:32:30 09/16/14 Tue

Replies:

• Week Two results are ready on the Sports board
    -- :), 16:53:13 09/14/14 Sun
    If you missed this week's fun, picks for week three will be posted on Thursday. You don;t need to know football, just be able to "pick" between photos of Harm. Sometimes it's easy and some time's it's hard. We all have lots of fun! come join us!

• picks for Week Two are ready on the Sports Board. -- :), 20:56:51 09/11/14 Thu
    Don't be shy, come join the fun!

• Week One results are ready on the Sports board
    -- usmgrad, 21:14:35 09/08/14 Mon

• Sail Back Saturday - Harm and Josh Pendry -- Alicia, 22:10:13 09/06/14 Sat
    Harm and Josh

Harm and Josh - The Morning After

Replies:

• picks for Week One are ready on the Sports Board. -- usmgrad & Harm, 23:13:35 09/01/14 Mon

Replies:
  • anyone else having trouble getting in fanfic archeives? -- m, 18:23:43 08/30/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

-- usmgrad, 00:02:06 08/30/14 Sat
    PRESEASON "eye candy" is ready on the Sports Board

Come on over and join the fun. You don't have to know anything about football to play. But keep in mind, if you don't play you won't win time with Harm!

• Sail Back Saturday - The Many Faces Of Harm -- Alicia, 14:15:04 08/23/14 Sat
    While trolling youtube for promos for my in the reply mentioned project, I came across this. A totally Harm-centric promo for USA Brazil, looking at the clips and quality maybe circa S6 or S7. Though not the best quality, its great! It's a nice walk down the proverbial memory lane.

JAG promo USA Brazil

Replies:

• Sail Back Saturday (it's Saturday somewhere!) - Script vs. Scene. What a difference one line could make. I'm going to put this all in the reply as it deals with A Tangled Webb 2. Enter at your own risk :-) -- Alicia, 23:53:04 08/15/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Sail Back Saturday (it's Saturday somewhere!) - Answered Prayers Church Scene -- Alicia, 23:48:04 08/15/14 Fri

So very poignant...definitely one of the best!

Remembering

Replies:

• Sail Back Saturday (it's Saturday somewhere!) - Classic Moment -- Alicia, 23:01:57 08/15/14 Fri
    From Season 6 Lifeline--

Loren's take on Harm.

Speaking of Gorgeous

Replies:

• Nice picturre for the hunk of the month. Look at his package. Then I did a closer look and noted there was no ring on the finger. What's with that -- Jann, 20:25:54 08/15/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Happy Birthday JAN!!!! -- Cece, 19:19:05 08/10/14 Sun
    Our birthday maven and board mom, Araninda, is not available right now. So I hope you don't mind if I steal one of my little collages from the HBX Archives for your birthday.

Replies:

• The Alternate Endings -- Araninda, 03:38:39 05/14/14 Wed
    April 29th marked nine years since the series finale of JAG. Has it been 9 years already? Wow! And here we are, this great community, still talking about the show and drooling over Harm.

In belated celebration of the finale anniversary, I am again posting the alternate endings for "Fair Winds and Following Seas". Some of you, particularly if you are new to our community, may not know that there were, in fact, three different endings written for the series finale.

By all accounts, the FWFS script underwent several major scene and dialogue changes in the latter stages of filming. Nowhere is that more apparent than in the ending scene at McMurphy’s. Script rewrites resulted in three different endings, but the version that aired -- Harm & Mac announcing their engagement and the coin toss - was the only ending actually filmed.

The other two endings are posted below. The scene at Harm’s apartment is not a part of either of these two endings. Therefore Harm and Mac are not engaged or have not had the romantic interlude at his apartment when they come to McMurphy’s to celebrate Harm’s promotion. The first ending posted below has been called the “sexy” ending. The second one was the “romantic” ending.

I invite you to read through these alternate endings and post your response to this question:

Did we see the best ending of the three?

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.