|Subject: My opinion on Miss NC 2014....|
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 19:35:12 06/21/14 Sat
Well, I only watched the coverage of Miss NC online (which, if you were a singer... that did not come across well for you... I'm pretty sure that the internet synced your music in a different key as to which you were singing); however, I was incredibly impressed with the production. Beth Knox has done an exceptional job turning this program around from what it was in years past to the classy, modern pageant that it is now. (And yes, that's a hit to Alan whatever your last name is.)
Glad the girls can have their phones to communicate with friends and family. I'm sure it takes a lot of stress off of these hard-working ladies.
As for the results... No one really asked my opinion but here it is anyway.
Beth Stovall is a Haley Best remake. Over it. #cantdeal
What in the world was M. Faggart thinking in her OS Question? Don't EVER say you don't know what you are doing onstage.... Rule #1 of pageants (After always wear lipstick).
Kensly was beautiful. Especially on mute in talent.
Victoria Huggins was our best shot at doing well in Miss A once we picked the top 5.
Kaycey- Fix your hair and come back next year. I might've twerked to your talent routine.
B Hester- Had you in top 5, you rocked talent. #bae
Goldsboro also had an incredible talent but her look was a little dated. #hateyournose
Chapel Hill- You should've won the damn pageant. But whatever- haters gon' hate.
TyNia- Even though you have two capital letters in your first name, you were my girl. You killed it in talent, you better come back and do your thang. You get the "could've kicked all of the other contestants' ass at once" award. Chill with the abs. #jillianmichaelswho?
Moore Co.- What were you doing wearing red earrings? It was not fourth of july.
Comfort- first off, congrats on Miss Congeniality- I kind of want to be your friend now. My mama loves that song you sang.
My final thoughts (as I finish my vodka tonic...)
Kirsten Elrod was the best damn thing about the whole pageant. Replace what's his face with Lane Ragsdale and bring them back every year.
Formers: You guys are great- thanks for everything you do for the program. Dana- you get the best looking former award... but did you fall? It was a little unclear online. Katherine- Lookin' good. Also Liz- girl I changed weather stations for you. Thanks for watching out for me everyday.
I'm sure everybody in here is going to bash me... but I'll just sit back and enjoy my cocktail and look at naked cat pictures as you do. ;)
-- The Peanut Gallery: Fuzzy Kitten, Thadeus, and Felicia
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- The funniest and most accurate post of the entire week!!!! LMAO!!! (NT) -- No name, 19:40:58 06/21/14 Sat (cpe-071-077-147-173.nc.res.rr.com/188.8.131.52)
- Totally agree....love the comment and thank you... (NT) -- No name, 20:03:59 06/21/14 Sat (rrcs-98-101-158-66.midsouth.biz.rr.com/184.108.40.206)
- could not have said it better! (NT) -- No name, 20:42:46 06/21/14 Sat (cpe-066-057-112-083.nc.res.rr.com/220.127.116.11)
- I do not know you but you are sooo on point! EVERYTHING YOU SAID is true!!! (NT) -- No name, 21:12:23 06/21/14 Sat (cpe-174-110-130-203.carolina.res.rr.com/18.104.22.168)
- Hello Friends! Your comments are catnip to Fuzzy Kitten's ears. (The self proclaimed ring leader of the peanut gallery). Looking forward to a new year of pageanting with you all~ See you at the prelims! Meow Meow** (NT) -- No name, 21:19:56 06/21/14 Sat (NoHost/22.214.171.124)
- Re: My opinion on Miss NC 2014.... -- No name, 06:25:20 06/22/14 Sun (cpe-066-057-043-085.nc.res.rr.com/126.96.36.199)
- Re: My opinion on Miss NC 2014.... -- No name, 10:03:40 06/22/14 Sun (cpe-065-190-158-010.nc.res.rr.com/188.8.131.52)
- I think it's obvious that the judges threw points to a few girls simply because of their interview skill. That's the only problem I have with this pageant. Some girls in the top 10 and top 5 had absolutely no business being there. One girl had a talent that I would seriously score a 2 or a 3, but she ended up winning scholarship money. When money is on the line, let's be objective in every category, folks. I did not have a particular contestant I was rooting for (or against), but if I were left standing in the top 10 while someone with a '2' talent was propelled to the top 5, I'd be really upset. Oh, well. (NT) -- No name, 16:31:27 06/22/14 Sun (mail82.anonymouse.org/184.108.40.206)
- Agree with 99% of this post.... LOVE IT. Although I do not think that Beth is a remake of Hailey Best. I think Beth has a real spunk about her that NC is going to come to love throughout the next year. (NT) -- No name, 18:19:34 06/22/14 Sun (cpe-065-184-170-191.ec.res.rr.com/220.127.116.11)
- Huggins hair was a mess! (NT) -- No name, 10:32:20 06/24/14 Tue (nc-71-54-34-103.dhcp.embarqhsd.net/18.104.22.168)
- Re: My opinion on Miss NC 2014.... -- No name, 20:56:28 06/26/14 Thu (108-208-191-23.lightspeed.chrlnc.sbcglobal.net/22.214.171.124)
- Hello Beloved Pageant Friends~ If anyone knows how the MISS SC Pageant is progressing, please post! Would love to know how things are going! Fuzzy Kitten says Go MYA K! ~*Meow*~ (NT) -- No name, 18:41:45 06/28/14 Sat (cdm-75-108-55-97.asbnva.dhcp.suddenlink.net/126.96.36.199)
- Re: My opinion on Miss NC 2014.... -- No name, 01:56:28 07/01/14 Tue (cpe-174-106-095-010.ec.res.rr.com/188.8.131.52)